Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 12:43 pm

There was no fiber in her body that would let Matthew get close to Mila, even if he got his act together or wanted to convince her he had changed. Irina had seen too much to ever want Mila to go through that, but she also knew when she got old enough - Irina wouldn't be able to make that choice for her. "Yeah,"  she took a deeper breath in and exhaled a bit more deeply. It was never easy to suddenly play god and always have to know what was right and wrong for someone. There was always this one person who would seem you fit to know everything, even when you didn't. She turned her head back to Evelina when she told that her ex had cheated on her, more than once. It made her shake her head, she had never understood people who couldn't provide loyalty. Like, if you weren't interested anymore, leave instead of playing games. It wasn't hard convincing a mother that they were a bad mother, it was the easiest thing because they already doubted if everything they did was good enough. But someone who was supposed to have your back and help you, giving you shit about how you were a mom? That wasn't alright, far from. "That is terrible," she confessed on her next exhale, "but you are a great mom, never doubt that." Irina took a deeper breath in, it felt good getting all this off her chest. "If you ever doubt it, just look at them and you can tell they are absolutely wonderful - all because of you." It could sound cheesy, but it was nothing more than the truth. And from someone who overthought everything all the time, she knew it was hard not to doubt yourself or be self critical when something went wrong. "We should do this more often," she chuckled a bit and smiled at Evelina.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 2:02 pm

It meant a lot coming from someone that didn’t really know her, but had seen her on her worst day, and could still take a look at her children at tell that they were happy, and she was a good mother. “Thank you, that means a lot coming from you” Evelina said with a big smile, as she looked back and got eye contact with Cayden that gave her his own big smile before he started talking back to Theobald that sputtered and trying to argue back. Evelina started laughing and nodded “Yes, this, this is really nice” she agreed it had been such a long time since she had done something with her kids and other adult people. There was the annual camping with Cecilia, and suddenly Evelina was afraid if that was something they could do this year. And would that mean that Lucas needed to come to? Maybe if that was the chase, she had to invite Irina along to. And If Mila loved Nigel so much, then he had to come to.
Quickly she pushed those thoughts away, as it just brought more questions than answers.
Finally, they arrived at the zoo. Evelina quickly found a parking spot for them. And as the engine was killed, she turned around and looked towards the kids “So, who’s ready!?” she exclaimed and put her hand over her head, a unison ‘me!’ was screamed, and she chuckled as she opened the door and got out. It was such a beautiful day, as she walked around the car and helped the kids out of the car, making sure that everything was in order before walking towards the entrance to the zoo.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Irina hadn't been in the zoo here in Athena, so she had no idea what to expect. Finally they got out of the car and the children thrilled to get explore something new. Mila had always loved the outdoors, being in nature and around animals. One of the reasons Irina had thought about moving out of Sophia to the country side, Bulgaria did after all have some beautiful views. Build her own home, her own life - which gave her an idea, but the children screaming of joy got her attention. The kids ran to the entrance in excitement. Stopping up and turning around looking at their mothers almost not able to wait. Irina got her wallet out and walked to the entrance to pay and then walked into the park. "So what should we see first?" Irina folded out a map of the park and gave it to Mila as she pulled her hand out to get it. Mila then spun around to Theobald so they could figure out what to see first. "Those two are going to get into so much trouble together when they get older," she chuckled a bit and while speaking to Evelina. Oh, she could imagine them making the streets unsafe, ultimative partners in crime. "Give me a second, I just want to call Nigel and tell him we are here," she placed a hand on Evelina's arm and took a few steps back and pulled her phone up from her back pocket and dialed his number, "hey, no everything is fine. We met Evelina on the way - we made a trip to the zoo.. believe it or not, but I reckon me and Mila can bring some dinner with us home, sounds good?" She took a deeper breath in, folding her lips and massaged her forehead when she realized she had used the word home instead of just saying on their way back. She removed her hand from her forehead and moved her hand closer to her chin, and softly bit her thumb as she waited for a response, feeling her heart flutter a little bit.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 9:53 am

Evelina shook her head with a big smile on her lips as Irina said they would get in trouble when they got older. “Well, I’m looking forward to see them grow together” she said with a smile and could already see how they would either be best friends for life. Or end up dating one another. She would rather them just being friends, dating always ended up messy if they couldn’t make it work. Well, she was getting ahead of herself! She was just glad to see that Theobald actually got along with someone, it had always been Cayden that had it easy. Even though he was the brainy one. To be fair, most of the time she felt like Cayden had got all the good traits as Theo always had to struggle with keeping up. Eve turned around as Irina said she was going to call Nigel “Yes of course, I’m just going to go over and rent one of these wagons, whos going to help me find the best one?” she said with a smile, and a little shout as her and the rest of the children walked over to get the best wagon they could get.

Nigel had been renovating today, and to be fair he had totally forgotten time, until he had heard his phone ring. “Irina, everything okay?” a smile spread over his lips as she said that they met Evelina and ended up going to the zoo. It was nice to hear that even among all the chaos she could find people that could make the days seem more natural and fun.
Nigel didn’t miss the fact that she said home, and a small laugh left his lips “Home, ey?” he teased and sat down on the floor “Food sounds really good, but just have fun, okay? You deserve just having a day not wondering or worrying about anything, just text me when you are about to drive home, and we’ll figure out what to do about food, how does that sound?” he asked and looked up noticing that he could wipe the smile from his lips.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: [color=#B0C4DE] [color=#66cccc]    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 10:43 am

How it was impossible to smile so much by the sound of someone's voice always caught her off guard. Home, ey? she rolled her eyes and shook her head still having that stupid big smile on her face. Irina listened to him and took a deeper breath in, he was right, she did deserve just a moment of normal and she would take it. Text me when you are about to drive home, she felt breathless for a second, seeing she wasn't the only one using home, she liked it, feeling the slight blush in her cheeks. "Yeah, that sounds good." She confirmed and folded her lips together in a soft chuckle. "You know, Mila made me promise to invite you next time we go," she added as she ran a hand over her hair, shortly looking over at Evelina and the kids getting a wagon and smiled. Her heart skipped a few beats ahead, "but yeah. I will text you when we are on our way." Mila came running towards her mother. "Is that Nigel, can I say hello?" Irina chuckled a bit. "You have someone who wants to say hello," she couldn't help but laugh a little bit and handed Mila the phone, "you will not believe it, they have black bears here - it's perfectly splendid," she told totally forgetting that she just wanted to say hello. "I already told mama that you need to come and see them next time, and they might be really scary," Irina looked up at Evelina for a second and tried to hold back her laughter just a little bit. "Mila, I'm sure Nigel has other things to do, and Theo is waiting for you," Mila looked up at her mother and then at the phone in her hands. Weighing her options. "Mama says it's time to go, bye." Mila handed the phone back to her mother before crawling up in the wagon to Theobald. Irina took the phone. "I'm sure you will get the full story when we get home, see you soon." After finishing the phonecall, she placed the phone back in her pocket.

"Who is ready?" It wasn't even a question that needed to be answered the children almost screamed in excitement. And Irina grabbed the hold of the wagon willing to take the first walk around. "So the black bears first huh?" She turned her head back and asked the kids. "And you need to take pictures of them mama," Irina chuckled a bit and nodded. "I will."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 11:12 am

Oh, did she now?” he said with a soft laugh, it was always a good sign that kids wanted someone to come along. It was always one of the best approvals you could get as an adult. But he was still surprised of how much it warmed his heart knowing that Mila wanted him to come along.
Is that Nigel, can I say hello?, if Irina or Mariella could see the smile that formed on his lips, they would never stop teasing him about it.
Oh, is it? Mariella learned you that, didn’t she” he laughed and nodded as she said they might be really scary “Well, you are such a brave girl Mila, so I’m sure that you can keep your mother safe just fine without me, but rest assure that I would love to join you next time” well he didn’t have other things to do, but right now he didn’t mind taking a break hearing about these splendid bears. “I will look forward to it, now have a good time, talk to you later” he said and couldn’t hold back the happiness that overflown his words.

Theobald and Mila were already in the wagon before Irina came back after talking to Nigel. Evelina couldn’t hold back the big smile on her lips; “ooh, someone’s gotten it bad” she teased before taking Cayden’s hand and started walking towards the black bears enclosure. “Cayden how about putting the book down?” Cayden looked up from his book about astronomy and sighed “okaaaay” he mused and gave her the book so she could put it in the wagon.
This was really turning into being a much better day that she had imagine.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Irina looked at Evelina shortly, it was only the comment that made her cheeks blush up and looked away for a second. She shook her head a little bit trying to get the grin to fade a little bit from her lips, but it was almost impossible to smile like that after. Irina placed her attention shortly at Cayden who would rather read in his book. Irina kept walking with the wagon and looked around, having the map in the other hand, so the was sure they walked to the right spot. The park was huge and so many people, almost overwhelmed by impressions of just different species, yet she focused on the task ahead - getting to the black bears. "So, Cayden, what about you choose what you want to see after the black bears?" Irina suggested and looking back at Cayden shortly with a comforting smile. Then she turned her eyes back to the road ahead to avoid walking into strangers. The weather was even good, they had picked the perfect day for an impulsive trip to the zoo. Her heart still singing feeling to warm in her chest, she almost couldn't wait to get home as well - which was new. She had never longed this much to get home to someone before.

Irina turned around the corner looking around, the nature was marvelous out here, taken out from some great story book, which made her wonder if there was supernatural creatures in here as well - were unicorns a real thing? "They should be right here," she stopped the wagon and looked up from the map. Mila crawled out the wagon and started running as close as she could, but the fence made of wood to make the whole setting more realistic, made it almost impossible for the short little girl to look, even as she was standing on her tiptoes. "Mama I can't see," she looked back at her mother with the most sad expression on her face. The days where this was the only thing that seemed like catastrophic in life, not being able to look over a fence. It was a long time since the werewolf's struggles had been that small. Irina chuckled a bit, "just hold on for a second dove," she walked closer after letting go of the wagon, so Theo could get out if he wanted. Then she walked over and picked Mila up, lifting her over her head so the young girl could sit on Irina's slim shoulders. Being a werewolf did have its perks, one of them were the strength. "   Theo, you have to see this. Doesn't they just look scary mama?" she made her best scared face, even if it wasn't really a scared face. "Do you think they are scary too?" Mila looked down at Evelina shortly with her big green eyes.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 12:15 pm

Cayden looked up as Irina asked what he wanted to see and started smiling a smile he quickly hid away. Evelina shook her head a little but didn’t comment on it. “I really want to see a snake, or maybe some fish” he said with a shy voice and took his mother’s hand before they walked towards the first animals that had been requested.
Why was it that they always made these giant walls that very few could look over? Of course, it was for security, but they needed more of those made out of glass so people of certain hights actually had a chance. She could already hear Ethan making a snide comment about that most houses wasn’t made for people like him, so, at least he had to have some perks. A smile formed on her lips as she thought back to her good friend and colleague, it had been too long since she had seen him since. She didn’t even know how he was doing, not truly, and she felt a pang of guilt in her heart. She had been so preoccupied with everything else that had happened, she hadn’t even taken the time to text him, call him or invite him over to ask how he was. Not since that night he had been over after visiting Zitora that had ended up with him through a window.
Mom I want to see too” Theo pulled her hand and out of her though “Sorry pumpkin” she said with a smile and pulled him on her shoulders as Irina had done with Mila, lucky for her, her kid was just very light. Cayden was just high enough to look while standing on the wagon.
Well, they don’t look so scary, do they?” Evelina laughed and Theo nodded “They do! Look how huge they are!” he said but it was clear in his voice that he was very fascinated with the brown bears and how they walked around.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Irina looked shortly at Evelina as she placed Theo on her shoulders as well, also giving Mila and Theo a chance for a quick highfive. "This is so cool," expressed the little girl excited almost moving out of control, luckily Irina had a tight grip on her daughter. It was always like this when you had a child full of chaotic energy. Mila's eyes back on the big bears that walked around on the field. "Толкова са красиви.Това е страхотно." (They are so beautiful. This is so awesome.) Mila laughed out and normally Irina would have corrected her and reminded her daughter it was best they spoke in English while they were here, then again, Mila was so excited that right now she let her. "What do you say Cayden, aren't they pretty cool?" Irina asked Cayden looking over her shoulder shortly, wanting to make sure he enjoyed the experience as much. As they had watched the bears for a while, it was also time to move on to the next animals on the list. Luckily for Cayden, there was a snake den just close by. "Ready for some snakes?" Irina asked while lifting Mila down, who just clapped her hands. "Where Mama?" Mila looked around her and her body followed her head around, almost making the little girl dizzy if it hadn't been for Irina sitting down next to her and point in the direction of the smaller building. "We go through that door, and inside the snakes are, but don't worry, they are behind glass - but I'm sure Cayden will tell us everything he knows about them, I've heard he knows some very cool things he can share with us," Irina told Mila who looked exited at Cayden.  "Then lets go. Lets go," Mila grabbed her mother's hand and started dragging her mother towards the building, and it was a good thing Irina was so light on her feet.

As they made it to the door, she held it open for the others, while Mila almost stormed in and made it to the first glass. She placed both hands on the glass, standing so close to the glass that the tip of her nose touched the glass. "Mama, come and see! Theo -" she yelled after them to come and see one of the snakes. Irina took out her phone and snapped a few pictures, she wanted a few pictures, she had only just gotten her phone few weeks ago. Seeing it was much easier for people here coming into contact with her if she had an actual phone. Especially with Mila having started at the school in Aston.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 8:17 am

Guess they are pretty cool” the older boy huffed being a little bit more hold back than the rest of the kids, that was giving each other high-fives and telling quite vocal of how much they were enjoying this. But when Irina asked him if he was ready to see the snakes it was clear that he couldn’t really contain the excitement in his eyes. “Yeah whatever, that would be cool” Evelina rolled her eyes and put down Theo as they started walking towards the house filed with exotic reptiles. “Kind of feeling like this one will hit the teenage rebellion sooner than most kids” she sighed, and already dreaded just how much heartbreak that kid would cause her.

Theo would always be a little more timid than most kids his age, but it was clear that Mila was doing a great job breaking him out of his shell, as he ran after her into the house so he could look at the snake behind the glass. As Evelina was about to walk in, she noticed that Cayden wasn’t really moving. “What’s wrong honey?” and turned around, she could already see that he was scared. “here, take my hand and we’ll watch them together” not even mentioning that she knew, which seemed like the best course of action as Cayden took her hand and walked bravely into the snake house. While Irina walked around with Theo and Mila, Evelina enjoyed that she could give Cayden some more attention than normal. Seemed like he enjoyed it just as much, slowly becoming more and more interested in reading and figuring out which kind of animal was on the other side of the glass.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  - Page 2 Empty

Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Destiny knocking on the door
» Can't escape from you
» You can't escape death, it runs in your blood
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald
» Fate is something none of us can run from

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: House of Dionysus-
Gå til: