Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  Empty
IndlægEmne: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 10:10 am

Dedicated for @Dion <3
outfit

DATE 06.04.2021
WEATER Sunny, warm - spring is finally here
PLACE Thunder Grove, house beside Dions

It had been a crazy couple of weeks. Yet again.
Cecilia’s friend from work had died, Maeve was still missing, and she wasn’t really sure if Elenora was back in good health. It was like she couldn’t break through to Ethan either and now there was her ex trying to get on her good side again, and she was so afraid that she would fall for it all over again. She knew it was a bad idea, but with everything that had happened. She just really wanted to comfort of someone waiting for her when she came home, and then she should be afraid about him taking her sons away from her.

Mom, how long are before we can go to funpark?” She could hear Cayden ask from the backseat, it hurt her that she had been called in on her day of work. “I know sweetheart, but I just need to be a part of this, and then we’ll go straight to the waterpark, is that okay?” he nodded, and looked down on his coloring book again. Luckily for her Theobald was sound asleep in his car seat. She finally arrived at the crime scene, and her heart sank. It was right beside Dion’s house; what kind of damn twisted fate was this? She took a deep breath; it was early afternoon; the party was either still going or people was asleep in there.

She got out of the car and walked over on the other side and found the packed lunch for them. “Just remember not to eat all the snacks while I’m in there, this month is a little tight, so I won’t be able to by as much at the park – now who’s my hero?” Cayden smiled and put his hand up, she found the iPod that was around four generations to old and made sure that the battery was still full, so he could hear music while Theo was sleeping. “If anything happens just call me from the car, okay?” Cayden nodded and she rolled down the window so fresh air could come in and walked over to the crime scene.

Jesus Christ Romeo, did you bring your children to a god damn crime scene?” she looked up and gave McDowell a death stare “It wasn’t like I was supposed to be here was it? I was going for a nice trip with my boys, now, tell me what we have here.”

Sidst rettet af Evelina Romeo Ons Mar 24, 2021 8:14 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 9:33 pm

Irina was out on a walk with Mila when she came across a crime scene, not really a place for any child. However, her sharp senses did pick up on a familiar scent. It was Cecilia's best friend Evelina, which was the only reason she walked towards the area. She could hear this chief the human a lesson on not bringing children to the crime scene. And as much as she agreed, no man could ever understand the pressure of being a working single mother. So, she walked over there with Mila in her hand and gave the chief the best and most lovely fake smile. "Hello.. Hey Eve, I'm here to pick the boys up - so I can take them to the park," she looked over at Evelina with a warmer smile. There was no way she was going to let this asshole drag Evelina like that, so she darted him a warning look before looking at Evelina again. Hopefully agreeing with her.
______

Dion on the other hand, had partied all night and all morning. There was no slowing down with him, and Easter was here - party through Easter was his thing. And after stopping at the academy earlier last year - he had all the time he needed. The party didn't stop just because there was police cars in the house next to his. There was plenty of space between the houses, so he hadn't seen a thing or knew anything - or maybe he did. Dion walked outside, wearing nothing but his black jeans and sunglasses, he wanted to know when the police would be away from the neighborhood - some of the people he had invited for later wouldn't really want police on their ass. "So, around what time will you be out of here?" Dion asked walking closer to the marked area, turning his head slightly to the feeling of that calm aura. He remembered that. "Evelina, lovely seeing you around these corners of town."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 10:24 pm

It was clear that this was about to get into a heated argument about whether it was her fault or not, that her boys were there in the car with her at the crime scene. She could feel how emotions started to well up into her though and almost annoyingly enough, also started threatening to spill down her cheeks as tears. Luckily, she had always been very good a keeping her emotions under control, and slowly with a deep breath she was ready to give her chief a piece of her mind. But then she heard the lovely English which had a very rustic Russian accent to it.
As Evelina turned around and saw Irina standing there smiling at her with her daughter in her hand. It was like a weight lifted from her shoulders. She mouthed; thank you so much, as she quickly walked over to her. “You are an absolute life saver Irina” she handed her the car keys “Might be easier for you to drive over there, with all the ruckus going around here – I really owe you one” Evelina smiled, but it was only short lived as she heard a very familiar voice enter into the mix.

Of course, Dion, who else? She took a deep breath through her nose and felt how her chest expanded. At first, she ignored him and walked over to her car with Irina, saying goodbye to her son’s, Theobald waking up as he heard Mila’s voice, those two had really hit it of better than any other kids near that peculiar boy. Always going his own ways that was sure.

Ah, Sir Constantinou” McDowell said with a charming voice, why wasn’t she surprised that McDowell knew Dion. If there was one that was dirty in the force, it just had to be him, everything about that sleazy smile to the slick combed down black hair, that shined in the sunlight. She hated him. “We don’t know how long it will take I’m afraid, but I’m sure we will be out of here in no time, wouldn’t want to disturb you and your guest” Evelina rolled her eyes as she walked past them going for the door. She didn’t have anything to say Dion. It had been one night, a horrible mistake, because she didn’t do that.
But since you know Romeo, she could take your statement
I can what?” Evelina said not really thinking she heard that right, “Take his statement Romeo” the first part was said with a smile before he turned around and grabbed her arm, hissing in her ear “don’t screw this up, you’re already on thin ice with the Chief of Police, showing up late and letting chases stay to long on your desk just because you want to play hero for the little ones. Kids in the southside doesn’t deserve the leave of care you give them” he then let go and nodded toward Dion before he walked into the house. She hadn’t even made sure she had all the facts, and now she wanted her to take statements? This was novice work – she was a god damn Detective!
She took a deep breath, again gaining her footing. She grabbed a notebook from one of the officers and walked over to Dion.
So Constantinou – did you hear anything unusually between 02.45 and 4 in the morning?” she asked, as she quickly looked over the notes already scribbled down on the paper. While she did everything in her power not to be affected by his alluring aura.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 6:02 pm

Irina took the keys to the car and let Mila in the car lucky for the extra car seat. Then she drove off leaving Evelina to deal with the daily work drama. Dion looked at her as she returned with a smile. Yes, Dion drank a lot and if a normal person drank the same amount as he did - they most likely would have forgotten the whole night, but Dion had been drinking like this for over thousand of years. However, Dion's attention was forced to be at this officer McDowell, not that he really wanted to speak to that officer. Like most people the officer was influenced by Dion's ability and it was only because Dion held a bit back - that people hadn't dropped their thought about work to do go something more fun instead of the investigation.

Dion was however happily pleased when Romeo, oh Evelina, had to take his statement. Not that he had any, but a few minutes with the woman who had been busy getting out of his bedroom after that night. Dion sighed a bit, could be because he was annoyed by the police being around, but it was really just because he couldn't stand the way he was talking to Evelina. Why were people in this modern time so rude in general? It was like everyone became more and more uptight and anxious these days - why couldn't people just slow down and relax a little bit? Dion raised his brow slightly as he watched the officer, chief or whatever he was grab Evelina's arm and speak low into her ear. He thanked his own temper for not saying anything yet, but he had already stabbed the officer a few times in his head.

Constantinou he chuckled a bit while watching her. "Oh, are we on surnames now Romeo?" He spoke with a lower teasing tone while lifting his lips up in a half smirk. Dion took a step closer towards her and keeping his dark brown eyes on her. "Other than the 80's greatest hits, no," he replied analyzing her features observant, she was just as beautiful as he had recalled her to be. "Is he always such an asshole?" He nodded towards the house where the chief had walked in.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 8:09 pm

yes we are” she mumbled and did not dare to look up, she was so afraid what she would do if she looked into his eyes, already feeling the effect that he had on her. When you first open up for someone to invade your space, it was hard to lock them out again, especially when you sounded like that. The slow warm voice, almost soothing that could make chills glide down her spine. And then there was the fact that he wasn’t even wearing a god damn shirt! Who walked around like that anyway?
80’s greatest hits are far from a crime, and its a shame that not enough listens to it anymore” she said, and looked up with unimpressed eyes, what took her off surprise was as soon as she looked into his eyes, he asked if he was always such an asshole. Her tongue licked over her lips, and she looked down on the block in her hand again.
Well, yes, but that’s not your concern” she said pushing her brows together. “His just mad, that I got some of the kids he threw in jail out, because he had put them there without manufactured evidence. Apparently, he doesn’t think that makes me a good cop” then there was the fact that he was very good friends with her ex, and he thought it was garbage that she had one the custody over them.

What did you mean she brought the kids to work!?” her whole body tensed as she heard the voice. “Right, I’m pretty sure there is a chance that one of your guests might have seen something of interest” she slipped under the police tape and put her hands towards his chest to push him towards the house “Let’s go, we rather get the police out of here before your next party starts, shall we?” the smile on her lips was fake, and her entire body started shaking. This would not be good if he decided to take it to a judge. Taking kids to an unsafe workplace, wasn’t really something that screamed reliable mom. “Let’s go Constantinou
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 4:54 pm

"Kinda is my concern, can't have people in my town behave like assholes," he mumbled to himself and shook his head. Dion didn't like people like that, peopel who thought just because they worked as an officer that they were better than anyone else. Then again, Dion had never had a job in his entire life. He had provided people with the sensations of parties and lived alongside the royal family. It had its perks being best friends with the king after all. "You did the right thing through," Dion pointed out and looked back into Evelina's eyes. That man seriously just went around and placed people behind bars because they were born on the wrong side of Gaia? Unbelievable. Someone yelled in the background and Dion noticed how she seemed to tense up by the yelling, making him frown for a second - what was going on? Before he could even ask, she was pushing him towards his house. "Darling.. my parties never ends," he pointed out while walking backwards still having her hand on his chest. He kept his eyes on her. Dion just shook his head at her before he took his hand in hers.

"Evelina!" He heard a call in the background once again and looked up. "What the actual fuck? You can't just bring them to work like that," Garret's eyes darted at Evelina. "Who are you?" He moved his eyes up to Dion already feeling the intoxicating aura from the demi-god. "I'm her new boyfriend," he replied and placed his hand around Evelina's hip and pulled her closer. The demi-god did not like the attitude from the man, and this was his best way to make sure he didn't try anything. "Right.." Garret took a deeper breath in and took a step back, clearly shocked by the news that Dion had provided him with. "So, we have some guests to talk to.. so goodbye." Dion gave Garret his best fake smile, before he guided himself and Evelina towards his house.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 7:11 pm

When he said those words, it made her chuckle even though she didn’t want to admit it, or even as she had felt the fright of her ex-husband voice, Dion made a small smile form on her lips. “I should have known, you’re a party on your own” she said slightly teasing, and as his hand found his way around hers, she could feel the familiar tingling for his skin against hers.
The illusion shattered quickly when Garret’s voice penetrated the small bobble around her and Dion. She turned around ready to try to appease him, it was always so distinctive how small the normal proud woman became when standing in eyeline of the angry man.
She was just about to answer him, as he turned it around and asked how the Dion was. Again, she wanted to answer but another person stepped in, and what Dion said was the furthest from her imagination of what she had thought. I’m her new boyfriend.
First, she felt that pull in her stomach, that beautiful feeling of the good kind of nervousness. The heat that built up in her palms and shut down her spine, cheeks flared and as she moved her dark brown eyes from Garret up a Dion’s half-naked body, she sold it so well that she was in love with him. Not the crazy fan love, no, the look one would give to a person that they were about to give their heart to.
She just heard the small taken aback, right, as Dion turned them around and guided them back into his house. It was first when the door clicked behind them that she woke up. And she hated herself for feeling like that, how could one word from him make her loose her mind?
She pushed him away “Great, now I need to explain that to him later” she fumed and put arms around her chest. This was bad, really bad. Garret was known for his temper, and how jealous he got. Funny how she didn’t see the irony in that, funny how blind Evelina still was when it came to the father of her children.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 9:04 am

The brushed up cheeky smile lit up on the demi-god's face as she pushed him away. Dion couldn't help but laugh a little bit as he walked into the closed off area, his kitchen where they had shared their first kiss. Both been drunk and high on whatever feelings that had been in the room that night. "Or don't, guys like him needs to get pulled down from their pedestal one in a while," he pointed out and shook his head a little bit. "I would offer you wine, but I'm sensing you don't drink on duty," he chuckled a bit and walked over to his fridge. He took some things out and placed it on the counter. "Didn't you have questions to ask?" He turned his head to her and took a deeper breath in, "I don't reckon you complain about me making us a quick lunch while you take my statement?" Dion didn't like Evelina's boss. He didn't like the other guy, mostly just their attitude towards Evelina. Dion shook the thought out of his head again and started making a few avocado chicken sandwiches. After all, he was hungry and despite the party had been going on for two days - if not more. The most seen image of Dion was the drunk and high party guy, who never slept or stopped dancing - Evelina had seen a different side to him, she was right now seeing him from a different angle - no one else saw him standing in the kitchen making lunch. Even if he would go grab a glass of wine to the food.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 1:20 pm

“It’s kind of hard when you are sharing to kids” she whispered mostly to herself, as she walked after him. How were people still going? Some was sleeping on the lawn, and other was actually sleeping on the floor. She shook her head, as she followed him into the kitchen. A lot of memories made her cheeks flush as she remembered the evening they had shared. How he had made her do things, she had never done before. With anyone.
might want something to drink, should have been my day off” she sighed and sat down while she watched him starting on making lunch. Her eyes perked up at the word and without noticing it she licked her lips “Wouldn't complain about food - no” she said and felt a pang of guilt as her boys should have been at the waterpark, instead she was here.

But yes, statement – but you didn’t see anything besides it was just a bad excuse to get yelled at by your ex-husband” she mumbled while looking at him knowing very well that she was sharing a lot more about herself than first time. Mono had talked some sense into her at least in the sense that she had told Garret that he needed to show her that he meant it this time. Which had made him angry at first, but now he came over with flowers. Always found time to see her and the boys. Helped with stuff that he had promised to help her with. But then there were days like today, where she was afraid of what he would do to her. Not that he had ever hit her, but there had been times where she had been afraid.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyOns Apr 07, 2021 2:11 pm

"Okay then," he replied and took the glass towards her, it was just water but he looked at her. "Name whatever you want, it's my coolest party trick -" he couldn't help but smile a little bit. This was Dion's favorite part of his ability, to change it to whatever his heart desired in the moment. Making him the king of alcohol if you asked him at least. She didn't complain about getting something to eat, so Dion finished up the sandwiches and served them on a plate that he placed on the smaller café table behind the counter. He gestured her to sit down with him. He knew he didn't have a statement that was worth anything though, but he also just wanted her to stay a little while longer. He took his own glass and lifted it up to take a smaller sip. "So you are just using me as a reason not to talk to your ex? I assume he was an ex.. could tell by the way he looked at you," he took a sip of the water before putting the glass down. "You know, no matter what relationship you had or have, he should change his attitude towards you. You deserve better than that," he confessed and picked up his sandwich. Not that he knew anything about the other guy, but Dion could easily pick up on body language of other people and their feelings.. especially when it came to them not having fun. He was a party God, having people change their negative emotions to go have fun was his best known act.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 8:43 am

Her nose made a small wrinkle and a slight smile started to form on her lips, as he brought her a glass of water and told her to name whatever she wanted. “A really nice red wine would do just fine” she chuckled and took det glass and took a small sip. The aroma and round taste filled her mouth, and let her memories find their way back to that evening they had met. She quickly shook her head to put them out of her mind and watched how he finished the sandwiches and put them over to a small table. She sat down and started eating a small piece of avocado almost fell out of her mouth. She used her finger and pressed it in between her lips.
Would never use you like that” she huffed, and then nodded “But yeah okay, I didn’t really feel like another lecture from him” or him telling me that I’m a bad mom, again. She looked up and furrowed her brows. He wasn’t the first one to tell her that, and to be fair she was starting to get annoyed on how people thought it was okay for them to assume how people should talk to her or not. She sighed as the anger quickly left her, and she shook her head “Maybe I do, maybe I don’t” she said and put her head slightly to the right as she looked at him. “and how should an attitude towards me be? Because, besides that one night, you don’t really know anything about me” she was more intrigued by the fact that he thought that she knew her, and what she deserved. “Would be the same if I would be saying that you deserve more to life than just throwing one party after another. And that I in some sense think you’re always a little alone, because can you be sure that those around you that you consider your friends, is actually your friends?” she took another bite and savoured the nice taste, and she could feel her annoyance subdue a little. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said it like that, I'm sure that you have a lot of good friends, and that you enjoy the life that you lead – just, there is a lot more to it than just him being an ex
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 9:00 am

Dion narrowed his eyes a little bit and listen to her lash out. Clearly not taking his words lightly, he raised a brow a little bit and kept his eyes at her. "Oh Evelina Romeo," he turned his water into red wine before taking a mouthful. "Just because you don't know someone it doesn't mean you can't wish for them to be treated with respect," he pointed out and leaned a little bit back in his seat. "No need to apologize, you are just speaking your mind - and you aren't the first to say that," he pointed out and took another mouthful. Dion placed his glass back on the table and took her in by simply just looking at her. "There is always a lot more to a story than what meets the eye - I'm not just the party guy either remember," he added with a smaller half smile before picking his sandwich up again and took a bite. Dion had been around this world for far too long, but still not longer than so many other people. "Like.. do you know why I throw parties?" He then asked after he had chewed his food. "I do it to make people forget what a crazy world we live in. I'm not blind to the chaos, the darkness nor the death that roams around every corner. All the sadness and pain, and people wishing an escape from that - even if it is just for one night. I provide that, an escape," he told while keeping his dark eyes locked on hers. It could easily seem like he didn't care about anyone other than the party itself. "Help people let go of the day and what is bothering them.. this is just my way doing it."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 9:30 am

She felt a lump in her throat as he just treated her with kindness, instead of dismissing her and kicking her out. She felt how her nose started to sting, and tears pressing in the corner of her eyes. Was she really so marked by living with Garret that she couldn’t believe that she could be treated any differently? She had always felt it was something else when it was with Cecilia or Mono, they were best friends, and they would always be there for one another. But maybe she was just so costume to how Garret way of treating her. Her thoughts stopped, was that why she had pushed Daisy away in the end? Feeling so scared that she would end up being hurt again, that it was easier just to hide. Why was it, that Garret always made her feel like she didn’t deserve love, and the only person that would ever love her, would be him?
I provide that, an escape.
She felt how her palms got sweaty and her appetite failed her. Her own brown eyes locked with his, and it was so clear that she couldn’t hide the emotions raging through her body. An escape, she nodded “That’s, what you did for me right? Gave me a night to escape?” she swallowed and started fiddling with her fingers and took a large sip from her wine. Her eyes looked out the window.
That’s, kind of you to do, giving people a way to just get away from their negative feelings” she needed to get out, she needed to - “Well, I think, that, it’s clear you don’t know anything that happened last night, so I should really get back” taught in his aura once again, pulled towards him only to realize he did it because he wanted her to escape. But she couldn’t. She couldn’t give herself that luxury. Not when she was sure that it would end up with her coming back, again and again. Only to one day realize that he could never give her, what she needed. She got up and forced a smile on her lips. “Thanks, for the meal, it was really good
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 10:55 am

"You were the one telling me you never had the luxury of it, so yes, I gave it to you," he replied in an almost whisper. He couldn't stand the thought of people not having the time to take care of themselves, what had this world become? A prison of suffering, where all you did was work and worry - hoping you were good enough. Even through she didn't look at him, he looked at her. His head tilted a bit to the side while observing her, running from whatever he said. She excused herself, wanting to get away, all he really saw was someone who needed to hold tight for a moment - but he wasn't the man for that, even through it shocked him how much it killed him inside, that he didn't seem to cause any comfort in her. Then again even through his powers worked without him doing anything, he didn't infuse it to affect her. Like she said, it made it difficult to know who to trust, who your friends really were. Dion watched as she stood up, but gave her a warmer smile. "Anytime. Have a good day Evelina - till we meet again." A tiny bit cheesy, but he wanted to meet her again, even he couldn't do anything but admit that.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 11:22 am

She turned around shortly and looked at him as he said till they meet again. She hoped so, and maybe she hoped that he would just stop being so nice, that she wanted to come back. Knowing very well that she could never belong to him. Because he belonged to all that took part in his parties. Maybe she had hoped that he would take her hand again and pull her into his embrace once more. Maybe she hoped that she could just let go and let him help her when she was near. Evelina was just so afraid what would happen when his effect stopped, when she was pushed back into her normal life. Being a mother to two kids, trying to figure out to juggle them, her own personal life, work and hoping that one day someone could come by and help her.

She sighed “Yeah, hope not, don’t think a lot of murders happens around here” she smiled putting a stop sign in front of her, telling him that she wouldn’t be back for anything else than if it was work related. Then she walked towards the door. Out the door. Down the street. Feeling how every step she took a toll on her, and it shocked her how much it pained her. How she wanted to run back and hug him and tell him that it wasn’t him but her. Her pained past of a lousy ex-husband, that now she thought about it was more a narcissist than anything else.

Evelina! There you are!” Garret snared pulling her out of her thoughts as he pulled her towards him and started talking about that she just couldn’t walk away like that, and what the hell her boyfriend was doing here without a shirt taking her away like that. Boyfriend. She felt the throat again. “I’m done for today, they didn’t know anything, now I’ll return to my day of” she hissed in a low voice, pushing him away and walking straight for the park.

It took her longer than she wanted, and when she saw Irina standing there with the three children playing around, she just walked towards her putting her arms around the werewolf and pulled her into a hug “I’m sorry, I just really need a hug right now” she whispered feeling how the tears finally left her eyes falling down her cheeks. She felt how small arms put around her leg and looked down to see her youngest boy. “Was it daddy again?” Theo asked, and she could just feel how her whole heart exploded into a million pieces “No, no mom is just sad that she didn’t keep her promise” she said and tried to smile as she lifted Theo up in her arms and pulled him into a hug. Sometimes she forgot just how observant kids was.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 11:47 am

Irina found peace in playing with the kids, it was nice to see Mila playing with children. And Mila's explosive imagination to imagine the entire playground to be a part of the play she was having with Theobald, it warmed her heart. Irina caught the scent of Evelina as she got closer and turned around only to be met with a hug. Irina wrapped her arms around Evelina, and carefully stroke her back as they let go again. "It's alright," she replied, everyone needed a hug time to time. She just wasn't used to people hugging so often, even through being around Cecilia you got used to it pretty quickly. But things were insane here, and it was like stepping into some insane reality where things seemed to get more chaotic every single day. She had spend Yesterday with Cecilia trying to comfort her with her friend Eden's death. Just glad that she had travelled here, so she could be there for her cousin. Was it daddy again? Irina looked at Theobald who looked up at his mother. Irina took a deeper breath in, all the times Mila had asked about her father and Irina rarely knew what story to tell. She had just told her daughter he was a very busy man living in another country, which wasn't a total lie.

"Well, we have an idea," Irina sat down and looked at Cayden with a warmer smile. "Cayden and I talked about going to the zoo, he told me there is some very interesting animals there - didn't you?" She looked up at Evelina. We will make a trip out of it.. I already checked, they don't close till in the evening." Irina was known to be a planner and she liked having things in a somewhat order. But, she also had room to be impulsive and making plans as she went on. "I think it's a splendid idea," Mila smiled at them. "Splendid even? Where did you get that word from?" Irina shook her head in a small laughter, "Mariella taught it to me," Mila smiled proudly at herself. Irina shook her head a little bit again, "of course she did." Irina then turned her head towards Evelina again. Perhaps, they didn't know each other that well, but she understood the pressure that Evelina was under. Everyone holding a loop over you, waiting for you to crumble on the pressure of being a single mother. It was like you couldn't even breathe without being judged just a little, by most at least.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 12:15 pm

An Idea?” Evelina said and pulled a warm smile, as she looked towards Irina. It was something, that you could look at a person only to get to know them so little, and still feel like their souls knew each other for ever. She loved Cecilia and would never trade her for anyone in the whole wide world. But Irina? She just understood Evelina on a whole other level. Maybe it was the fact about having an ex-husband. Having kids and trying to take care of them alone. It just made people bond in another way.
She laughed as Mila said it was a splendid idea, “Well I for one, thinks it sounds like a very splendid idea, and I could use some cute animals to look at” she hugged Theo closer as he snuggled towards her neck and almost buried under her hair “You smell funny mom, like, fun and giggles and rain, it’s weird” Evelina furrowed her brows “Fun and giggles?” he nodded “You know the same feeling I get in my stomach when I look at icecream!” she laughed and kissed his forehead, before she put him down again. “So, towards the zoo?” she shook her head with a smile when the children cheered and started walking towards her car. She put her hand on Irina’s arm and gave it a small squeeze “Thank you so much” she whispered and sighed “And it was a really good idea with the zoo, I’m looking forward to it” trying to muster all the positive energy that she could find so she could have a good day with Irina and the kids.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 2:31 pm

You smell funny mom, Irina chuckled a bit by the comment. All Irina really could smell when she payed attention was the red-wine, even if it wasn't strong, and she just listened to Theobald explain what he seemed to smell. It wasn't really how Irina would describe what she smelled so it made her wonder. "Towards the zoo," she and couldn't help but laugh a little by their joy. Irina looked to the side and gave Evelina a smile as the human squeezed the Irina's arm a bit. "No worries," she whispered back with a warmer smile. It wasn't a part of any of their original plans for the day, but it also seemed like they both needed it. And no matter how much you loved your kids, it was always nice having a extra pair of eyes on them. So, Irina was just lucky that Mila was getting so well along with Theobald. "мать, will Nigel be there?" Mila asked as they reached the car. The question made Irina take a deeper breath in breathless for a second, "no honey he won't. It's just the five of us, maybe another time," she replied not even dare to look at Evelina for that second. She knew Evelina knew that she stayed at Nigel's place - so it couldn't really be a shock that Mila asked for him. Besides, Mila adored Nigel. "Then, you have to invite him next time. So he doesn't get jealous," Mila pointed at her mother and Irina chuckled a bit. "I will. I promise."

After getting the kids in the car, they drove towards the zoo. It wasn't a short trip, but it would be worth it. The kids just chatting on the backseat giving Evelina and Irina a moment to talk as well.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Evelina would be surprised if she didn’t already know, and after talking with Cecilia about it. Just briefly but still talked, seeing Nigel with his two daughters. She wasn’t on the offence about it anymore. Hell, she was even warming up about Lucas. But only because she saw just how happy she was with him. And she would be there to hunt him down should he leave again. Not that she thought he would. There were other things that had made him leave the first time.
He is a good dad, huh?” she asked and looked towards Irina after they had placed the kids and themselves in the car. If she could find someone that understood the burden of having children, and what it implied to give your life to your children. And when children asked about other adults? That usually meant that they really liked them.
She turned the key around and the small purr from the old car signalled they were ready to drive. “Let’s go see the cute elephants!” Evelina said with a high-pitched voice, that made Cayden laugh.

Are you glad that you chose to move to Gaia?” Evelina asked, as they were good on their way, one good thing about being a cop. Hun didn’t need a GPS, as she had almost all the roads to important things in her head.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 4:16 pm

He is a good dad, huh? Irina chuckled a bit not even hiding the blushed smile that formed on her lips. "Yeah, he his," she replied. Mila had never really had much of a father figure in her life, most of Irina's brothers lived in Russia and were spread across Bulgaria, it wasn't really like she saw them often. The next thing had been the weeks and holidays way back when Lucas and Cecilia had visited. Irina got out of her thoughts as Evelina asked her a question, and shortly the werewolf looked at the human for a short moment. "Yeah, I mean - it's different, and nothing really has went like planned, far from, but I like it," she replied with a small chuckle. Irina turned her eyes to the road, "is it weird that I want to stay here? I mean.. uhm, I don't even know," she folded her lips together and took a deeper breath in. She had never really made a plan whether she wanted to stay or not, but her thoughts had changed after meeting one specific person. She had grown to like sitting chatting with Nigel after Mila had went to sleep, helping with dinner and in general small things like that. Seeing him when she woke up, even go for a few runs. See, nothing had went as she planned for it to, but she also couldn't push these feelings away even when she tried. "So, the guy that came out when I got there.. the one that made your heart skip a few beats ahead.. who was he?" Irina asked in a little with a slightly low voice, slightly blunt, mostly to get her attention away from the slight brushing the werewolf had in her cheeks from thinking about Nigel. "Not that it's my place to ask, I'm just curious."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 8:20 am

Evelina couldn’t help herself from chuckling when Irina asked if it was weird that she wanted to stay. “No it’s not weird, I would understand why you would want to stay, not only do you have Cecilia here, but you have me, and Mono for sure – He doesn’t understand the whole, just because it’s your best friend cousin doesn’t mean that is not your friend also –“ she laughed and gave her a small smile “And I understand, when Nigel is such a good friend to your daughter” she looked quickly back and Mila that chatted away with Theo “And Theo would be very sad to see his friend go away” she said with a sweet smile, before returning her eyes to the road.

The next question made her swallow her spit weird, and she started coughing, she needed to get used to Irina being so blunt with her words. But it only made her laugh in the end “Yeah, well” she said and licked her lips “He was a one nightstand, that I ran out on” she whispered and took a deep breath “And I hadn’t seen him since today” suddenly it felt like the trip to the zoo was much longer than before. “The thing is, I’ve only had two relationships” she sighed “One with my ex-husband that was my first, everything. And then I had a brief summer fling with a woman that turned into one of my dear friends – none of us was really ready for something serious, both had children and needed to lick our wounds of being left by our special someone” she didn’t know why she told Irina all this so freely, maybe it was the thought of not being judge by her. “And then this guy came along, making me feel things no one ever had, and one thing led to another, only for me to wake up from this trance knowing that he would never be able to give me what I wanted the most, so I just... ran away
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 8:52 am

It was right. She had Cecilia here, and Lucas was also a friend of hers. Ironic how Irina seemed to get along with most of the people Cecilia did. Then there was Nigel. There were many reasons to stay now, way more than to go back to Sophia. Besides living in a world where you didn't have to hide your true nature, it was freeing in so many ways. "Mila would hate me forever if I took her away from her friends," she chuckled a bit by that thought. Irina didn't expect Evelina to talk about it, the werewolf was a very private person herself, so expecting people to open wasn't really her thing. So, the fact the human did, made her chuckle softly. Irina listened to Evelina; she was surprised how much they were alike. Matthew had been the first-person Irina had loved, the only person she had ever loved. Irina hadn’t been left behind, but her tale had taken a turn where she wished that Matthew would just have left her – instead of having her play the Russian roulette. Then being turned into a werewolf as a punishment for running away, she had learned her lesson and had kept her head low. Not just for her own safety but also for Mila’s. “I get it, after I left my husband, I haven’t really been keen on the fear of committing to a new relationship,” she confessed. No one really knew other than Selene about Irina’s relationships twists and turns with Matthew. It was too dangerous for Cecilia to know too much, so she had kept it in for way too long. “She has never met him. And I haven’t really let anyone close to her like that –“which led to the mystery on why she had let Nigel so close.

“It’s okay to want something, even for us. We give so much of ourselves every single day, and its worth every single moment of distress and pressure to be blessed with them. But we also forget ourselves, I know I do,” she replied on the next exhale. Selene had been there to help with Mila in the beginning, most likely because of Irina being a werewolf – but they had grown quite close in the end. But then after it had just been her and Mila against the world. Suddenly having Mariella who adored taking Mila on walks and so on, it gave Irina a moment to breathe. Which was way more needed than she had realized. “It’s the same with Nigel, I don’t know, he snuck up on me and I get shake him off again,” she confessed under her next breath. She fought every urge and instinct in her body to just do something about it, and yet she feared the intensity of her own emotions. How someone could make her feel like that, just by simple actions, words and looks. There was so much unspoken between them, and she had no idea how long she would be able to fight it.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 11:05 am

Don’t you just hate when people do that?” Evelina laughed seeing that it was actually a good thing sometimes. “Some people are just meant to be in your life, even when you try to push people away” she sighed as her mind wandered back to Dion. The thing was, that Nigel and Dion were so different. Of course, she knew that Nigel had it in just to disappear, but now she knew that it had been because of Katelyn. She could understand the utter panic and just leaving everything behind to find a child. Dion, she would never know where she had him. The party god, that was just there to help people escape their hectic weekday or bad emotions.
The problem is, I’m so afraid of falling in love with a person, that I could never ask to do the same for me. Because he doesn’t belong to anyone, he belongs to everyone that goes to his house... to escape” she could feel how it affected her. Why had she even met him, what kind of twisted karma would do this to her? Maybe she was still under his spell, because she understood the feelings that started bubbling in her. This was just not attraction to him; it was something deeper. She wanted to understand him, to get to know him. More than just this party figure that he portraited to perfection. “So yeah, maybe one day I would be able to let go, I just can’t, not when I have two people in my life that are more important to anything thing else” she said with a small smile. If anyone would understand, it would be Irina.
And I understand why she hasn’t meat her father, just because it’s a father by blood... doesn’t mean that he would be a good father figure.” She said with a small whisper, not wanting Mila to overhear to much of their conversation.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 11:55 am

“Makes you believe in soulmates even if its sounds cheesy,” she chuckled a bit, but it was true. Some people weren’t meant to be pushed away, even no matter how much you tried they had just crawled right under your skin. Yes, she wasn’t blind to what had happened back in the day – but both Lucas and Nigel had their reasons, and everyone in this world had done something they weren’t proud of. Irina wasn’t a saint either. After all hadn’t she just left her husband and taken their child from him in the end? “Maybe, or maybe not. Unless you have some secret power of telepathy, then you don’t know what his thoughts are or who he is really,” she replied quite honest. Irina understood that and looked shortly back at the kids. “I get it, everything I do is for her,” she replied. Yet, it didn’t mean they deserved to only live their lives through their children.

Irina took a deeper breath in, as Evelina said she understood why the werewolf hadn’t met her father. Yet, she didn’t know the entire story. “I never gave him a chance to be that though,” she confessed and looked over at Evelina for a second. “He has a gambling addiction; I don’t know how many times I had to fix our financial issues back in the day. In the end he was willing to sell everything, put a price on everything just so he could play – got connections with all the wrong people,” she added in a sigh as she turned her eyes to the window. It wasn’t telling everything to the specific detail, but enough to let Evelina know it was a bad situation. “I left him before she was born.” Irina looked back shortly, happy the kids were busy laughing and talking to keep up with the adult conversation.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 12:16 pm

She nodded slowly, of course she didn’t know what Dion was thinking. But asking him on a date? Sounded almost crazy. But then again, Irina was right maybe she should just talk with him instead of becoming so sad and close herself off. It was just a default setting of her, running away.
Evelina never really got to say anything as Irina started opening up. She got the feeling that it wasn’t something Irina did very often, if at all.
Even as Irina might never gave Mila’s father to become that, a father. It didn’t sound like he would be remotely ready for actually being it. When you got to that point where you would be able to sell anything for a price, then Eve never would intrust the person with a child. “To be fair, I would have done the same, so I understand why you left – I really do.” she said in a small whisper “Sometimes, we need to make tough decisions for our kids, sometimes they will understand in time, sometimes they will never understand until they are standing with their own kid in their arms” she said with a smile, and quickly let her hand from the wheel take Irina’s to give it a small squeeze.
maybe one day he will get his act together, and he will be there for her and in that sense you, but if you can find someone else to help you with carrying the weight of being a parent, you should always go for what makes you and her happy” she sighed a little as she made a turn knowing that they would soon be there. “My ex cheated on me, several times. Ended up leaving me for her, making sure that I knew it was my fault – then he turned it around trying to make me look like a bad mom as I needed to support me and the kids working a little too much” she gave a small smile telling it because it felt good that they could both open up about shitty relationships. “almost lost them back in 2017, and maybe I’m just running away from everything that could end up being the reason that I lose them
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate    Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate  Empty

Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Destiny knocking on the door
» Can't escape from you
» You can't escape death, it runs in your blood
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald
» Fate is something none of us can run from

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: House of Dionysus-
Gå til: