Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 7:35 pm

I´ve never imagined that you would know Vic.
Luke couldn't help a warm chuckle at the comment but could hardly do anything but shrug. It was a rather unlikely story, truth be told, and it had been right after his and Cecilia's breakup. Not that he hadn't mentioned to her that he had been feeling pretty down, but he had not gone into detail. Not one to drown in self pity like that, and in the end he had made the choice to leave her and suffered the consequences.
He looked up, locking eyes with his best friend, unable to not smile back at her. "Oh come on, Vic," he chuckled. He looked back at Mono, raising his eyebrows to show his surprise. "She's like family," he explained him; and although it might have sounded awfully nostalgic and overly emotional it was the whole truth. Family was the word.

Luke followed the others by turning his head towards Evelina at her outburst, raising an eyebrow at her. An eyebrow that fell into a furrow in his forehead as the world once again left him absolutely baffled. How was this real? There were so many unrealistic things that somehow seemed to be real after all. Evelina knew Jack?! "You know Jack!?" He burst out, speaking in unison with Victoria. His hand tightened on Cecilias shoulder for a second before he forced himself to relax. This had definitely not been how he had envisioned the evening to go. "I can't believe this," he repeated. Even if he had to say that sentence a million times it would still be true.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 21, 2021 10:39 am

A bright smile formed on her plum lips, and she started nodding as they asked her if she knew Jack, it had been too long since she had come by to see how he was doing. “Hah, yes I know Jack” she shook heard head and took in a deep breath. “I was one of the officers that got the charges dropped in the end" she said with a slight quirky smile and looked towards Lucas as he said he couldn’t believe this “And this woman” she made an casual movement with her hand to point towards Victoria “Was one of the reasons I ended up taking it back in the day, stubborn little one every day you could be sure she would stand shouting at us we should start locking the real criminals on the inside, and that it would help looking in the mirror because there they would be” again Evelina shook her head and stole, yet again, one of Mono’s fries before taking a sip of the wine.

“So, working together at the academy” she said and made a small nod towards Lucas since he knew Jack and Victoria, like family, that had to mean that Lucas wasn’t as straight and narrow as one would be led to believe. Interesting.
And you dated this knucklehead?” a small, psssh, left her lips as she looked teasingly towards Mono, this was not something she was going to let down. “Well I get it, it was for the desserts he makes, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 11:55 pm

They were like family. That was great! and... odd?
He made a face for himself as that word crossed his mind. why was it odd to him? was it the whole coincident about it all? Maybe.
he was so lost in his own thoughts, that a fry had managed to hang loose in the corner of his mouth, as was it a cigaret. Just in time for Eve to ask if Vic really had dated him... by calling him a knucklehead.
"Huh?" he said, the fry falling from his mouth to the plate, with a little cling. "Yeah? is that so hard to believe Eve?" He teasingly said. "I admit, I was lucky that Vic even noticed me and my dessert-making skills."
Although he had been gone in his own thoughts, he had noticed a name being mentioned once or twice. Jack. and now he sat there and wondered... did he know a jack?
wait... jack, jack? the one Vic saw as a brother? Wasn´t he... dead... he must have missed a lot of things.
"wait... jack, jack?" he asked and looked at Victoria.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 12:13 pm

An officer knowing Jack was either a bad thing or a good thing, mostly in Victoria's world a bad thing. She didn't really have any good episodes with the police to outweigh all the bad. However, Evelina pointed towards her making Victoria take a slightly deeper breath in, thinking back at that time wasn't really her greatest, and she had almost repressed anything that had happened prior Jack getting in prison, anything but the friendships she had gained while being on the road. "I was shouting till your boss got tired enough at me at least," she took a deeper breath in. Again, a reason why Victoria didn't like the police. Both Lucas and Victoria knew Jack wasn't a saint. He had done some stuff that most sensible people would likely see him in prison for. It was hard to find a person in this world who hadn't done something prison worthy.

And you dated this knucklehead? Victoria looked over to Mono, and nodded to confirm. I admit, I was lucky that Vic even noticed me and my dessert-making skills. Victora chuckled by Mono's comment. "I have a good eye out for people with good cooking skills, god knows I need it," she chuckled a bit. Lucas and Mono could at least confirm that she shouldn't be allowed alone in a kitchen too long, unless she was making pasta - trying to experiment with making different dishes, never ended well. As always Mono was a bit slower picking up on the name being into play before, wait... Jack, Jack? Victoria chuckled a little bit. "Yeah, the one and only," she chuckled a bit looking from Mono back to Lucas. "I used to hide Mono in my house back then, and Jack always looked at him like Mono was his next meal," Victoria chuckled a bit, Jack had been very closed off already back then, it was better sometimes at least now, when the cyrobird was around the right people. "This is.. wild. Who would have thought," Cecilia chuckled a bit taking another sip of her wine.
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 11:11 am

I was one of the officers that got the charges dropped in the end.
Lucas tilted his head at Evelina, regarding her in an entirely different light than he had before. She had helped Jack back then? He looked down at Cecilia, still standing behind her chair with his hands on her shoulders. He'd never felt entirely comfortable with her 'crowd' back then. Police officers and Lawyers and such; people he had often seen do more harm than good. And when she had told him that Evelina was in the police force he had had to control himself to not roll his eyes at the thought of yet another one of them.
Of course, now, he had met Zitora and Ethan and it had arguably been much more pleasant than the first time around and much less black and white. It made his lips twist into a smile knowing that Cecilia had good, sound friends that tried to do good - just like she herself always did. Lucas reached over his girlfriend and grabbed hold of his wine glass, raising it in the direction of Evelina in a 'cheers'. "Well, in that case, thank you," he said. "For helping my best friends back then."

He leaned down and placed a kiss on Cecilia's head before grabbing onto a chair and sitting back down next to her. "Vic, you're in luck then. We have pizza and Mono and Evelina brought dessert." Luke sent her a wide smile. *I'm sure you just came because you didn't want to cook, you sleaze.* He winked at her with the wave of thought-communication.
Turning back to his girlfriend he couldn't help a light hearted chuckle. Safe to say that none of them had expected this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 2:09 pm

He chuckled by Vic´s way of dizzing her own cooking skills.
“Indeed, she does,” he commented and smirked at Vic. “If I remember correctly, she barely knows how to make toast.” To show her that she was only teasing, he winked at her, before reaching over to Eve´s plate to get some of the fries she took from him.
He looked from each person on the table. All so different, yet, still the same. All individuals with warm hearts. He was lucky to know them.
Here he chuckled at Cece. “Yeah, I know, I´ve never imagined this either.” Just like her, he took a sip of his wine, leaned back and just enjoyed the moment.
He was sort of curious on what stories the others had to tell. Lucas and Vic must have had experienced a lot of things together.
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 10:22 pm

She gave Lucas a slight smile as he thanked for helping, she took her wine glass and raised it a little. “All police stations needs at least one good cop, between all of the corrupt and bought-outs” she said as a small toast and took a sip “To bad I had to be one of them, I hear it pays better the other way around” she teased and placed her glass back on the table.

She looked at Mono as he explained that Victoria wasn’t even able to make toast. Well, each to their own. She had only learned to cook to impress a girl, which had turned out well. Now she wouldn’t be without being able to cook like she did.
At least it meant that she didn’t have to go out to eat as much, because she could make most of it at home and enjoyed doing so.

The world of Athena is indeed very small” she said with a slow mumbled and took another pizza slice, leaning a little back and letting the others take over the subject of talking. She didn’t mind just listing in and hear about all the crazy stories. Besides, it wasn’t as fun teasing Lucas with how he still needed to get on her good side, now that he had backup in the term of Victoria.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy - Page 2 Empty

No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Drunk with pizza
» Don't tell me you never tried pizza?! - Odette
» The heart of the matter
» This is not a laughing matter! ~ Chris
» So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum