Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy Empty
IndlægEmne: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 9:53 am

Location: Greenwell Street 21, Central Aston (Cecilia's house)
Date: 2nd of March 2021
Time: 18.00
Weather: It's quite chill, a bit cold. The sun is about to set.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Lucas, @Mono &  @Evelina Romeo xx
_____

She placed the final bottle of wine on the dinner table, and crossed her arms slightly narrowing her eyes for a short moment. The most incredible smell of warm pizzas had begun to fill the room a new minutes since delivery guy had been here. "We are all set," she exhaled and uncrossed her arms as she walked over to Lucas to close her arms around him. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and breathed out again. She needed to remind herself it was okay not to worry about the world every given minute, and it was hard not worrying about things you couldn't control. But tonight, she needed to just shut the outside world off and just be with the people that she loved. Cecilia placed a quick tender kiss on the shapeshifter's lips, and gave him a warmer smile."Are you ready for them?"  She then asked with a slightly teasing spark in her eyes. Mono and Cecilia could be a handful themselves, but they had also known each other for so long by now. Evelina was another story, Evelina and Cecilia had met after her and Lucas had separated. Cecilia didn't need visions or predictions to know that Evelina was and would be protective by nature, she had even been in Nigel's face the second she saw him again. However, she also knew that Evelina was happy that Cecilia was happy. "Remember, if she seems tense.. just mention that we got her favorite pizza. Potato Pizza with Goat Cheese - the good goat cheese," she chuckled lightheartedly while shaking her head a little bit, "like, if you think I can talk about food every given situation.. you have seen nothing yet." -"Just don't let her scare you too much." She added with a comforting smile. She turned her eyes to the door, they would be here any second.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 1:08 pm

Lucas regarded Cecilia warmly, casually leaning onto the doorframe behind him as she fluttered around like a butterfly, making sure everything looked perfectly lovely. He still couldn’t believe how natural it felt being around her like this and how quickly he’d felt at ease in situations around her.
We are all set.
Looking at the two of them one would think that she was more nervous about tonight than he was; the way she walked around fiddling with the little details. Truthfully he felt utterly horrified by the thought of it all but refused to show his fear. Thankful that being a teacher had helped him in masking nervousness he let out a soft chuckle as she waltzed back to him and he could wrap his arms around her tiny frame. He breathed with her, taking in the calming smell of her perfume, letting it wrap around him like a warm blanket. He genuinely wished they could stand here, just like this, all evening and that he wouldn’t have to socialize and defend himself all evening - a thought he had to push aside. He remembered Mono well and had liked the guy but had never met Evelina. From experience girls were wildly protective of their friends, as he had discovered with Maeve a few weeks earlier, and had a good idea of the hostility he would probably meet from this girl.
“Remind me again how much of a villain she thinks I am?” He chuckled, replying with the same teasing tone of voice as her - his eyes showed a little flash of sadness by the thought of all of Cecilia’s friends probably thinking of him like that. He still felt like he wasn’t entirely good enough for her but hoped he’d prove himself wrong. “I don’t think talking about goat cheese all night is gonna help my case,” he pointed out with a more genuine smile. He gently pushed a loose curl behind her ear and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. “But I’ll take it.”

He playfully poked her belly, on the drawing of the bear that was on her jumper, as he awaited the doorbell.
“Mh, if I can finesse your cousin suppose I can handle Eve,” he mumbled though his voice didn’t exactly sound as confident as he would’ve liked. He constantly had to remind himself that this dinner wouldn’t be how it had been when they’d been younger. This time Lucas was very different from what he had been then and he had very much practiced social events. Another little detail tonight being that everyone knew about the supernatural world. He squinted his eyes suspiciously at Cecilia, and pursed his lips dramatically. “I’m not supposed to be scared of you puny little humans, remember?” He added with a soft smile and squeezed her a little tighter, lovingly studying her glistening eyes. He would do this for her, he thought, and he would make a great effort to enjoy tonight.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:50 pm

Just another tuesday night with close friends and dessert. Speaking of dessert. The last few hours has been... interesting. Eve and him were quite different when it came to food. which had been shown in them working together. all in all. They got the dessert and was now heading towards Cece´s house. It was nice having a normal life for now. Or... at least... that was what he hoped for. His stomach, on the other hand, was twisted and turned by the thought of meeting Lucas again. In the beggining, they had been good friends and he liked they guy, but after what he did to Cece, he wasn´t so sure. But, he had promised Cece to behave and more importantly, making sure Eve behaved, which was also a reason why her and himself had planned to make the dessert. They had discussed what to do and say when seing Lucas. Eve had... comed up with a biiiiit violent suggestions. Suggestion neither Cece or Lucas would appreciate.
None the less, as he stood in front of the front door, Eve by his side and dessert in hand, it was time to take a deep breath.
"Here we go Eve," he said with a soft smile and looked at Eve. "Remember... behaaaave." Before he let her answer, he opened up the door to the beggining of the drama.
"Honey we are home!" He happidly sang and walked in. after shoe and jacket was removed, he walked into the living room, smiling kindly at both Cece and Lucas. He walked towards Cece and gave her one of those bearhugs. "Thanks for the invite!" here he looked over at Lucas. slowly he raised and eyebrow. But the facade quickly fell down as he reached a hand out towards the shapeshifter.
"Hello Lucas."
Baby steps. Baby steps.
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 11:22 pm

Okay so Evelina was a little bossy in a kitchen, she knew that! But they still made one hell of a masterpiece of dessert. Who didn’t like Eton mess?
Well, if anybody it would be the party-pooper, Lucas. She had some very colorful ideas on how to welcome him back, even as she hadn’t meet him back in the day. Cecilia had used some very none so lovely words to describe her former ex-boyfriend. Which of course was a total lie, because Ce was a sweetheart that would rather have her heart broken a million times than to talk bad about the people in her life. But Evelina had in her mind put some very nice nouns and verbs to describe the shapeshifter.

Leave just because he didn’t want to tell her about the supernatural? Well, in the first place she had thought it was a bad idea in the first place not to tell her anything about it, living in the good damn city express of demons and other supernatural beings.
Behave!? What me? I’m always on my best behavior around people that I like” she said with a sweet smile, as she knew exactly what she had just said.

She walked in and chimed in with the honey I’m home. Eve took the Dessert after she had taken of her shoes and jacket and walked in, to put it in the fridge for later and turned around to give Cecilia a hug. While her arms were still around Ce, she looked over to Lucas with her eyes almost squished together.
So, this is the wildly discussed Lucas?” she said and put her hand forward after she moved herself from her best friend. She took a step forward and with her best smile “Hurt her again and I’ll end you” – “Now, I’m ready for wine and food!
She looked over to Ce and Mono only to be met with the ‘behave look’. “what! I didn’t do the whole show with how good I am with a gun, and that I know all the good hiding places for a body?” she sighed and turned around “Lovly to meet you Lucas, I hope we can all be friends here” she mumbled, and walked over to make herself at home and pour wine into the glasses.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 12:27 am

Remind me again how much of a villain she thinks I am? She chuckled a bit with a lightly eyeroll. "Oh please.. it's not that bad," she took a deeper breath in, even if she was deeply mad or hurt by someone - she didn't have the gut to even talk bad about him. She never had, "but just around enough for me to be eating ice cream for breakfast every day for over a month.. which now that I think about it, wasn't the worst idea," she tilted her head a little bit. “It is highly recommended.” He was right however; goat cheese might not be the solution for this. "Yeah I know, she is just protective," she added as he kissed her forehead. Even with the following event years after with Nigel leaving her.. then her minor thing with Jasper, there wasn't any fiber in Cecilia's body who wouldn't be just as protective towards Evelina, if their roles had been reversed.

"With that charming smile of yours, I reckon you can overcome just anything," she teased lightly, while squeezing her nose a little bit for a short moment. Cecilia knew Evelina could be intense, even if she meant well and she had asked Mono to remind Evelina to actually take a deep breath in. The look in his eyes made her tilt her head just a little bit, "puny humans, is that right? And here I was about to grant you a kiss of confidence.. but I'm sure don't need it," she replied with a brighter smile, as he squeezed her a little bit. Cecilia listed her hand up to his jaw and shook her head a little bit. "Or am I wrong?" She raised her brow a little playfully, before she stole a quick kiss. Which was perfect timing as the door opened.

Honey we are home!
Cecilia folded her lips in a laughter by Mono's happily singing voice that filled the room. "And.. they are here," she turned her head still standing close to Lucas, as she watched Mono and Evelina enter the room. Cecilia let go of Lucas to greet Mono in the arm hug, it seemed like forever since she had seen him, even if it was just a few weeks ago. "Anytime, you know that" she replied and let go. She knew Mono knew more about her and Lucas' entire story, he had seen it the best and the worst sides of the outcome. But she was happy that Mono at least had chosen to be giving him a chance. Cecilia darted eyes at Evelina as she walked in, with the dessert in one hand, she walked through to the kitchen and returned. Letting Mono greet Cecilia and Lucas first. She looked to the side as she felt Evelina's arm around her and gave her best friend a hug. So, this is the wildly discussed Lucas? "Indeed," she replied and moved her eyes to Mono for a split second. Evelina's threat made Cecilia shake her head a little bit, it was a classic Evelina. Cecilia shook her head at Evelina as she kept talking. "You were always the drama major Eve," she replied and couldn't help but laugh a little bit, then walking to Lucas. "See you survived," she whispered in a small tease.

"Eve let me know if you want any of the rakia, I have some in the fridge.. I'm saving it for when Irina comes by tomorrow - but it's not like she will drink the entire bottle," she gently grabbed Lucas' hand, as she walked closer to the dinner table, mostly to assure he felt comfortable - or maybe it was her own nerves from everything she wanted to hide away for just one night. She gestured Mono with one hand to just sit down, before walking over to a free chair and letting slowly go of Lucas' hand again. She sat down exhaled, waiting for the others to do the same before she poured some wine into her own and Lucas' glass. Then she handed the bottle to Mono. "Let's eat - there is a bit of everything as always." - "And no Mono, I did not forget the fries."
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 1:29 pm

..Ice cream for breakfast every day for over a month...
Lucas couldn’t help an apologetic smile at her. At least it was good to hear that she had been choosing ice cream over alcohol - he had seen deep down the bottle for more than a month after he had left and it had been some of the darkest moments in his life. If it hadn't been for Vic and Jack and Raf he doubt he would've ever made it out of the toxic circle.
He rolled his eyes at her playful statement about his smile, and flashed a winning grin at her to show that she was absolutely right, faking whatever confidence he would have liked to possess for the evening and accepting the little good-luck kiss.
"You're never wrong," he mused, leaning into the palm of her hand.

The singing, warm voice of Mono echoed through the room and Lucas couldn’t help but crack into a humming little chuckle.
Then the house was invaded.
The beautiful, dark haired girl strolled right past him to the kitchen with something in her arms and Lucas took a light shuffling step to the side so Mono could wrap his arms around Cecilia in a warm hug. Trying not to look too lost in the chaos, he sent the guy a soft smile; a smile that froze slightly at the raised eyebrow before his face softened up. He couldn’t help but to shake his head with a light chuckle.
Lucas reached out and grabbed his hand with a warm smile, lowering his shoulders a little after the raised eyebrow had had him tense up. “Hey Moe,” he replied softly and gave his hand a firm shake before letting go. “How are you, man? Good to see you.” Despite the stubble, Mono looked so much like himself that it was scary, he thought with a wide smile, and wondered how much he himself had changed over the years. Now with glasses and a prominent beard. Still the same blue eyes he hoped, just as the girl waltzed back into the room.
The infamous Evelina Romeo.
He couldn’t really say anything to the little verbal jabs but tried to look at unthreatening and soft as inhumanly possible before she reached her hand out and he gave it a gentle squeeze.
Hurt her again and I’ll end you.

Lucas’ face lit up in a genuine, wide smile before he let go of her hand, hoping his smile wouldn’t cause her offense. “Good,” he replied softly and nodded firmly in agreement. “That seems only fair.”
She swirled around with the same fluttering butterfly-energy that Cecilia had and he immediately understood how they had become good friends.
Lucas wrapped an arm around Cecilia’s waist and stole a quick kiss on the top of her head, already feeling better. See, sarcasm! Sarcasm he understood very well and knew how to handle. It was different than the icy cold Maeve, but still scary enough. The whirlwind that was Evelina continued her little rant and poured herself a glass of wine.
Lucas let Cecilia drag him to the table to sit down and gratefully took his wineglass, hoping that the alcohol would at least soften the atmosphere a little bit.
His eyes focused on Evelina - she would be much harder to win over than Mono, he knew. Mono's ever so comfortable and warm vibe shone through the room as usual and he felt at ease knowing that he had at least seen some of the good times that him and Cecilia had shared before he had left. Evelina hadn't had that pleasure.
With a defeated smile he gently pushed the pizza with goat cheese towards the dark haired beauty. "Is it now I should say that we bought you goat cheese pizza? Cecilia tells me it's you favourite," he tried, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous it sounded. He sent a sheepish smile to Cecilia and wrinkled his nose slightly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 6:47 pm

It all seemed to be… fine. Until Eve mentioned something with how to hide a body. Although he shouldn´t, he couldn´t help but laugh lowly by that comment from her. As a bundle of joy and not caring for anything except the wine and food, Eve walked past Lucas. Cece on the other hand, immediately brought up the rakia, which threw him back in time. Times to when he had tasted it the first time and times to when Cece had tried making him stay at home, and not vampire hunting, by filling his glass with the strong liquor.
Mono did not like to admit it, but him and alcohol did not see eye to eye. He was easy to get drunk and did not hold back when first drunk. You could get almost any secret from him when drunk. Which Cece and Eve clearly had been abusing.
As Lucas asked how he was doing, a kind smile appeared on his lips and he nodded softly.
“I am doing alright, thank you, what about you?”
Lucas looked as he remembered. A Handsome young man that had made Cece´s heart flutter. And even now, when Mono saw them together, he could feel their love. Maybe… he should lay his guard down. For now… or just a little. At least give Lucas a chance. Cece had done that after all.
By the time they had sat down by the table, he had already imagined how awkward all of this must be for Lucas. He was trapped by two friends on guard and analyzing his every move.
Cece handed him the bottle of wine and he gladly took it, pouring some up in his glass, while the scent of pizza hit his nose. And as taken out from a dream, Cece mentioned she had not forgotten the fries, which made him smile even brighter.
“You´re an angel!” he said and now started to search for the fries. Of course he did. She had mentioned them! All the while he curiously listened to what was said to Eve and if she could be bribed with the goat pizza.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 7:22 pm

She turned around smiling putting to fingers to her forehead as a salute “Major Drama, reporting for duty” memories started floating to her mind as she remembered when they had gotten Mono so drunk on Rakia. Evelina herself had almost been bottle fed wine since she had been a small child. So, drinking almost came to her as second nature.
She sat down and started drinking some of the wine, it was quite a feast, but then again people that didn’t know how much the small 1.63 cm woman, that only weighed around the 54 kilo grams could eat, would be in for a surprise.

She looked up and her eyes got a little smaller, then she looked over to Ce. “Giving my secrets away to my archenemy, I see how it is.” She pulled the plate with the pizza closer to her and started eating. While eating she didn’t take her eyes away from Lucas, conversation started flowing between them and she loosened up a little bit. But it was clear, that she was still eyeing him out, and not letting him off the hook that easy. “Oh Mono, what is that?” she asked pointing to his face making him look away from his fries, she leaned closer and kissed his cheek, and grabbed a handful of the fries and started eating it, still laughing. “So, Lucas, what else should I know about you, other than using cheap tricks to win over people?” she asked while eating her fries she had stolen of Mono’s plate.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 7:56 pm

She breathed out and gave Mono a warmer smile, at least he tried. Evelina on the other hand, yes, she couldn't blame her for being protective - but she was a work of art. Once she had settled her mind on how things worked, they worked like that. Which was fun, considering the people she did forgive. You are an angel! she chuckled a bit and shook her head lightly. "You know it," she replied and took one of the pizza trays. Her face turned to Lucas as he chose to try the goat cheese way, even though claiming it might not do the trick. Either way the monster started eating, and she analyzed her body language to get confirmed the food settled her best friend's nerves a little. She shook her head as Evelina took a handful of Mono's fries. There were plenty - but there was always something about Evelina and stealing other people's food. She saw the look on Mono's face, how betrayed he looked. Honestly, with that look it looked like someone had just stolen his car or something. Food was a very important thing in this group.

So, Lucas Just by saying that Cecilia turned her eyes to her best friend, darting her eyes at her. Cecilia knew Lucas could speak for himself, and everyone here knew she had been a mess after he'd left. It wasn't a secret. However, she did choose to change or at least try getting Eve to talk about something else. "So - How is Cayden and Theobald doing Eve?" Cecilia picked up a slice of her pizza and took a bite. "You know Irina is coming by tomorrow, she had a daughter Theobald's age." She looked at Mono shortly before looking at Lucas. "She has two sons.. and they are absolutely stunning." It wasn't news, but just for a moment she pretended it was news, also because there was no way in hell she would make the mistake of letting Lucas ask Evelina about Garret. A way to every mother's heart was her children, in most cases anyways. Evelina was one of those cases - a dirty move? Maybe just a little. "She had Cayden call me earlier today, about an art project in school. He was so proud." Cecilia turned her head up to Mono and made a swift movement with her hand. "Fries, gimme-"
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 7:48 am

I am doing alright, thank you, what about you?
Lucas smiled softly and nodded as he spoke. "Can't complain," he replied; his voice filled with sincerity. He really couldn't. Things had just seemed to align for him. Cecilia had broken free of the bond she had shared with Ajax and the Siphoner and they had had some really good times just the two of them. He'd even slowly started to get used to her and her upping-and-disappearing-because-of-a-vision behaviour. Only a little though. And then out of nowhere Maeve had disappeared and they had all been brought back down a spiral of fear and worry. So many unanswered questions and way too little cues to make sense of any of it. It made him nauseous just thinking about it and quickly pushed the thoughts aside. He had promised to be positive tonight; it was a night mainly to distract everyone from thinking about Maeve, he knew.
Luckily Mono’s never-changing carefreeness and joyful little exclamations dragged him away from the dark thoughts, and he lowered his gaze with a smile to not-to-obviously signal that he found the whole ordeal funny and a little ridiculous.

Archenemy.
Lucas widened his eyes a little. Ouch. Evelina was clearly still heated about it. At least the presence of Mono seemed to cheer her up awfully quickly and he sent him a grateful smile. It felt oddly comfortable to be around such energetic people. He turned to Evelina with a soft, surrendering smile. “Ah yes. Cheap tricks are my speciality,” he muttered before straightening his back, just about to say something when Cecilia saved the awkward conversation. He lit up. “Oh yes! Cecilia showed me pictures,” he mused, his smile a little more enthusiastic than before. “You have very beautiful boys , Evelina.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyFre Apr 02, 2021 12:17 am

Prepared for stuff you always needed to be, but what he was never prepared for, was when Eve did one of her cheap tricks! This time kissing his cheek, making him open his eyes wide, just so he could witness how she stole some of his fries. His facial expression looked insulted as he gazed from Eve to the fries. Next, he looked over at Cece and Lucas. His eyes screaming: can you believe what she just did!?
He gazed a last time at Eve, before pushing the fries towards Cece, who at least had the manners to ask for them. Then he continued eating and listening to what was being said.
Eve calling Lucas her archenemy clearly hit the man in the stomach. Ready to rescue the ones she loved as always, Cece brought another topic, that not even Eve could push aside. Her lovely children. He smiled softly and nodded. Her boys were rather cute and beautiful. Which she clearly didn´t hide.
“So uhm… who is Irina?” he asked softly, not sure what to say or what to talk about. They needed to drag Eve´s thought away from her revenge plans.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Evelina started laughing and shook her head, when Cecilia started talking about her boys. “Now talk about cheap shots” she said, but it was clearly that she was much milder in her way of regarding the situation. “well, they are doing fine thank you, as you just said you talked with Cayden earlier” she said making the I see you fingers. “But thank you, they are my blessing and reason I get up in the morning” she said quit honestly, while eating another piece of her pizza.

And then maybe I should come by with both my son’s Irina is staying for quite some time, isn’t she?” and then looked towards Mono when he asked who Irina was, letting Cecilia answer that before she continued. “By the way, wasn’t she supposed to be here a couple of days ago? Where is she? Is everything alright?” she asked and grabbed her glass of wine and took a sip not taking her eyes off Lucas either. Even as everybody here was trying to foul her plans on making sure that Lucas knew that it would take more than just her favourite pizza, a good bottle of wine and mentioning her kids. But right now, she wasn’t going to talk anymore shit.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 7:39 pm

"All I know is that she hasn't booked a flight back to Sophia yet, so I guess she has the intention to stay here for a while," she informed and ran a hand over her hair shortly. Cecilia didn't really know Irina's long-time plan, but it was nice having some more family around since most of them had been in Bulgaria till a week ago. Her entire family was still quite in shock about the entire events that had happened in February. It was almost a month ago since Cecilia got out from the hospital after the link had been broken, it was insane how time just passed them so quick. "But I'm sure she would love if you bring the boys over one day," she pointed out not long after. Mila didn't have many friends her age, which was mostly because of the way Irina lived - but that was another story. Cecilia turned her head to Mono by his question and lightly rolled her eyes. "You know.. Irina from your local grocery store," she replied while taking the fries and picked up a few that she threw at him, "no genius, my cousin Irina," she chuckled while shaking her head a little bit. Cecilia turned her eyes to Evelina while eating a few fries, she moved her hand to the side with the box of fries offering Lucas some, while stealing a quick glance at him. Where is she? Is everything alright? Cecilia took a sharper breath in and looked back at Evelina again, reminding herself it was Irina they talked about and not Maeve. "Yeah.. no," she breathed out. "Like, she is alright. Everything is fine," she confirmed first. "She texted me this morning telling me that there had been some car trouble, but they are fine. They are staying with at Nigel and his sister Mariella's place" she took a slightly deeper breath in. Having your cousin crash at your ex-boyfriend's place was weird, but right now the least of her concerns. If she was at Nigel's there was a reason, and she knew Irina wouldn't bring Mila just anywhere without reason. "But its fine - as long as she is safe," she pointed out and picked up her glass of wine to take a mouthful. That was what she hoped for in the end, that everything would be fine again soon.
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Now talk about cheap shots.
Lucas lowered his gaze to the plate in front of him, trying to hide his smile. It was never wise to smile at someone who wasn't exactly fond of you, but Evelina made it very difficult for him not to chuckle at her attempts of scaring him off. He sucked his cheek pursing his lips slightly to get rid of whatever smug smile had found its way to his face, before looking back up; portraying absolute innocence. Puppy eyed, he followed the conversation.
Although the conversation had felt slightly forced - without a doubt because it had been an attempt to lighten the mood a little - he couldn't help but to smile at the thought of Irina. Back in the days she had been the only person in Cecilia's immediate social circle whom Luke knew was part of the supernatural world. A werewolf. Mostly alone in this world he had bonded with her and shown her about other species.

Where is she? Is everything alright?
Dragged back to the conversation he turned to Cecilia with lightly knitted eyebrows. He had no idea why it was concerning that Irina was staying with this Nigel, and raised his eyebrow at his girlfriend. "Where is she gonna stay after that?" He asked, tilting his head a little. He kinda hoped she would move close. She had after all been a dear friend to him and they had kept in contact even after he had split with Cecilia. - At least after she'd gotten over his shitty behaviour. At least she had seemed to understand why he had left back then.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 6:56 pm

OHHHH, that Irina. Just for a few seconds he felt himself feeling silly. He although just shrugged and continued eating, still listening softly in their conversation. Especially when Eve asked if Irina was alright. What had happened? Was she okay?
Then again… what didn´t happen in this crazy world and country called Gaia? The second Cecilia answered that she was alright, he breath out in relief, until Nigel was mentioned.
“Nigel? The Nigel?” he asked or rather, almost hissed. It was no secret that he wasn´t fund of that guy. But who would ever be fan of someone who broke their best friend heart? Speaking of which… here he looked over at Lucas, raised an eyebrow, to then look at Cece again. She seemed happy… and so did he… so… who was he to stand in the way of their happiness. He calmed down and smiled softly, only to now really realizing Cece´s words.
“wait… what sorts of car trouble… what did I miss?” curiously he looked from one friend to the other. “Was she in a car crash?!”
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Evelina almost missed her mouth with her pizza when Cecilia told her that Irina was at Nigel’s place. Wait, really? Cecilia and Evelina had talked about it, because Evelina had seen Nigel back by her side after the gala affair where Nigel actually had stepped up and helped. They had talked it out, and he had explained, and so had Cecilia to Eve. Because her strong feelings about Nigel had been just as big around Lucas. Which also had been why she had told Nigel she would bury him ten feet under if he tried anything funny or hurt Cecilia again.
But leaving because of the child being kidnapped, and not knowing how to come back? She was afraid she understood that more than she cared to admit. Not that she found it alright, not that she forgave him for the pain he had put her best friend through. But she understood. Leaving because they didn’t know how to explain the supernatural? Not so much.
But then again, maybe there was more to it with Lucas than Cecilia had explained yet.

After Cecilia had explain some of the extent, she knew about the car trouble, how Nigel had helped Irina and so on Evelina finally started speaking.

Well, that seems like one perfect drama shit show, that you binge because you can't stop watching, its the perfect plot, if I’ve ever heard one” she shook her head and then started laughing and shook her head more while she looked towards her best friend and the broke into a full fit of laughing so much that her stomach started to hurt “Oh my god Ce, I know it’s not funny, but with everything that has happened – this, this is just what the hell” she got out between laughs and dried off some of the tears that had started falling down her cheeks.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Where Irina was going to stay after was still a mystery to Cecilia and she made a small shrug. "I don't know - I told her she could stay here till she found a place, but  - I don't know if she will take the offer," she replied while looking at Lucas, then Mono's little hiss comment about it being that Nigel made her raise her brow a little bit. "Yeah, and hey, I know you are pissed about what happened back then. But just chill okay," she sighed a bit and didn't really want to discuss the whole Nigel thing, not here at least. It was just a major factor of her life that all her boyfriends had left her, why she was cursed like that, was a mystery. They all had their reasons that seemed to come to the surface, making her understand them, forgive them. Her relation to Nigel was different, he had saved her life two times - she trusted him, and they were friends now. They had agreed to be friends. "Her and Mila is in good hands. I trust Nigel, so just trust me on this," she breathed out and looked at Mono. She couldn't be angry at her best friend for being worried about a guy that had hurt her. She would have reacted the same way.

Cecilia was about to reply to more of the car trouble story when Evelina started talking. Started laughing. The first few seconds Cecilia just stared blankly at Evelina, like she had to process everything. The words were so true. It was like being stuck in some dramatic tv show, it was just few days ago Cecilia had dealt with the entire Michael thing. Everywhere they looked there was some dramatic shit happening. They needed to enjoy these moments, where they could just sit, drink some wine, and eat pizza. Even if it meant they would have to deal with the world tomorrow, they could do that. However, Evelina always had the ability to make Cecilia laugh, even when she didn't feel like laughing, so it was natural for Cecilia that she just suddenly started laughing and shaking her head a bit.

Outside Victoria walked closer to the house, knowing tonight was a friend day. Perhaps she just wanted to make sure Cecilia's friends didn't completely slaughter her best friend, so the best way to do that was by pretending there to be a few papers she needed to drop off. *Hey Luke, I'm just swinging by to drop some papers off for tomorrow* She communicated through her thoughts to Lucas as she reached the door. *And yes, I might have ulterior motives,* she chuckled by herself, and knocked a few times before stepping in. At least giving him a few seconds to assure the opening door to the house was alright. She after all knew that crazy things had happened here, and she wasn't going to disturb the piece. Victoria could hear the laughter making her smile as she stepped inside. Also, she really wanted to actually have a chance on talking and seeing this Cecilia her best friend couldn't stop talking about. "Hey, I'm sorry - I'm just here to drop a few things off, and I will be out of your faces again" she addressed from the entrance. She stopped for a second, she could swear the caught onto a familiar scent, not just Lucas' which made her chuckle not really at first knowing where it came from. Politely she took her shoes off not feeling like getting the floors dirty, then she made walked towards the living room with the folders under her left arm.
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 6:12 pm

Lucas had to raise a hand to his mouth to not splutter out a laughter and spitting out the bite of pizza he had just taken.
This, this is just what the hell.
He dried his mouth with the back of his hand, sending a warm smile at Evelina. She wasn't wrong about that. He himself had had a pretty dramatic life, no doubt about that, but it had been pretty stable the past years and since Cecilia had come back it had just been one large spiral of crazy shit happening. It was probably the first time he had actually laughed about it. "What the hell, indeed," he replied, dragging a hand through his hair in disbelief. It was only a few day since he had met an Archangel and he still wasn't entirely sure that it had actually happened. He usually didn't mingle with powerful beings and had always steered clear of them, and now he felt like he had been dumped into a whole other world he had never explored. He was honestly just happy that Cecilia was okay and that they had talked about it and were okay again. Not that it had been a real fight or anything. Nothing like what they had used to do.

He politely ignored the talk about Nigel, noting down to at least ask who the guy was another day without her friends around, just to fully understand the complexity of what sounded like indeed a complex situation, when Vic's voice shot through the air and into his head. Hey Luke, I'm just swinging by to drop some papers off for tomorrow. He tilted his head in surprise, tensing his jaw a little. As soon as he heard her, he smelled her. He turned to Cecilia to quickly explain but didn't have the time before she knocked on the door and he had to flash an apologetic smile instead.
"Sorry guys," he muttered, excusing himself before pushing the chair back with a low chuckle. This would definitely be interesting. He looked at Cecilia and pulled a face. "It's Vic," he explained quickly. It felt weird going to open the door for his friend when it wasn't even his house, but he couldn't very well make her wait now could he.
Luke let out a warm laugh at her voice, shaking his head at her when she stepped in. You devil, he thought, sending the message to her. Play nice, will you?
He reached a hand out for her to hand him the papers before turning around to introduce her.
"Guys, this is Victoria," he said with a soft smile. "Vic this is Cecilia," he gestured to his girlfriend, sending her a cheeky wink, before turning to the other two. "Evelina and Mono." He gave his friend a gentle squeeze. "Stay for a glass of wine?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 8:55 pm

Just as he thought this day couldn´t be any weirder, a familiar voice suddenly appeared, which made him drop a fry on his plate. Could it be? No… what would she be doing here? Unless… here his eyes landed on Lucas. Unless they knew each other. He was a shapeshifter too after all. Okay… that just sounded racist. Just because he was a racist didn´t mean he knew Vic. That would be the same as other races assumed, he knew all humans.
the second she stepped forward; Lucas barely got to introduce her, before he quickly got up, ran over to the smaller framed shapeshifter, and swung his arms around her.
“Vic!” with a joyful laughter, he swung her around, before placing her down on the ground again. “how long has it been?”
forever!
he couldn´t remember the last time he had seen her. How he had missed her! “You look amazing!”
He knew Cecilia would knew their relationship or former, but he completely threw the thought out how odd this must be for Lucas and Eve.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 1:43 pm

Suddenly Lucas stood up after excusing himself. Vic? Evelina looked towards Cecilia to get an idea what was going on, as she didn’t really understand anything of what was going on. Then a smaller woman came around from the entrance and looked at them with a stack of papers in her arms before Lucas took them from her. Oh right, he was a teacher, she might be as well. But it seemed a little odd that she would come to Cecilia’s house to deliver them. Her eyes became a little smaller, as a smirk started to appear on her lips. Sneaky.
But before she could introduce her properly Mono was already out of his seat running towards the woman. What the hell? Evelina turned to her best friend again looking utterly confused by this whole scenario. You look amazing? Wait, wait, hold up! “What is going on” Eve started laughing and kept seated. It wasn’t like she could introduce her in a more polite manners while Mono was hogging her all to herself like that.
Again, this was just like watching an episode of New girl, or something like that. She turned around and took her glass of wine and started sipping it. Clearly keeping her eyes towards the hugging couple aching to know more about this new revelation.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:44 pm

Victoria handed Luke the papers with a cheekier smile. I'm always playing nice, she thought back with a light chuckle as she followed him into the living room. Looking around, first looking at Cecilia as she was the first presented and she gave the human a warmer smile - there was something familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. Then he presented the other two people.. Mono, wait? Vic! The joyful laughter made her turn around. Victoria didn't even get to think about what happened before she was lifted and Mono swung her around, she couldn't help but laugh by the event. First when Victoria was sat down again, she shook her head a little bit looking at him, when had he become this tall? "Same, oh my god, you look amazing," she complimented him. He did really look great. "And I'm doing great. I work with Luke at the academy, someone has to keep track on him," she looked shortly back at Lucas with a smile.

Cecilia much like Evelina was sitting there looking at Mono and Victoria. Her big doe eyes looked shortly up at Lucas trying to figure out if he knew that they knew each other. Then it hit her, she knew. She had met Victoria before. "Oh my, of course, jesus, it's been ages since I last saw you." Victoria turned her eyes to Victoria and nodded a bit. "Yeah, oh my god this is crazy." The shapeshifter laughed a little bit to herself then looked at Lucas. She couldn't really hold in her excitement of this discovery that was clear. "Mono and I used to date back in the day, just - it's been what nine fucking years, what are the odds." Cecilia chuckled a bit. This was like what Evelina had just said a while ago, like being part of some dramatic tv show where new events just kept showing up. Victoria took a deeper breath in, then turning her eyes to the one person in this room she didn't know, but still felt like she had seen somewhere and held her hand out. "Victoria, nice to meet you in the craziness." Cecilia moved her eyes from Victoria, to Mono, then at Lucas. "I will stay for the glass of wine, if that is okay with you?" Victoria then said looking at Evelina, then shortly at Cecilia and then at Mono. How could she not stay? "Sure, of course. Take a seat."
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 8:42 pm

We both know that’s a li-
Lucas didn’t even finish his thought, before the shrieking voice of an over-ecstatic, superenergetic Mono, drowned his ability to think any thought whatsoever. Instead he just stared at them, dumbfounded and unable to catch up with what was happening in front of him.
You look amazing; no you look amazing - giggle, chuckle, big-smile.
Luke narrowed his eyes at them, trying to keep up with the excitable chatter fluttering over his head. He looked back at the table, still with the puzzled and slightly skeptic look on his face, catching the eyes of the girls who looked every bit as confused as he felt, before dragging his eyes back to his best friend and Mono, still looking at each other like they’d just found some ancient treasure. Vic made a comment about working with Luke and he finally managed to raise a hand, looking much like a lost schoolboy who hadn’t understood the teachers question. “Sorry, ‘scuse me! Uh. How do you guys know each other?” He asked; his own voice remarkably shrieky, although not reaching the level of Mono’s.

As the explanation came, Luke parted his lips, looking from Vic to Mono to Cecilia and back to Vic again.
“You what?!” He exclaimed, dragging a hand through his hair. Victoria had been dating Mono?! And Vic had met Cecilia?! All of this must have happened, what, potentially only a few months before Luke had met her? “No, hold up, this is too far fetched!” He squinted his eyes again, before spluttering out a surprised chuckle, turning back to Cecilia. “Are they saying that your best friend and my best friend used to date?! He asked with a wide smile. “Holy shit!”
Luke regarded Eve as she continued sipping her wine, desperately wanting to drown his own confusion in the red wine on the table, stil not sure he'd quite understood the unlikely revelation. He made his way back to the table and placed himself behind Cecilia's chair, putting his hands gently on her shoulders. His eyes locked with Vic's for a second and he mimed a silent 'what the hell?' at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 7:10 pm

He knew how it must be looking to the others. Him swinging a stranger around as if she was a lost treasure. Or, she was no stranger to Lucas it seemed. what a small world they lived in! He couldn´t help but chuckle by every word that escaped the others lips.
As she said she would stay for a glass of wine, his smile just got even brighter and almost like a puppy, he sat down. The eagerness to know more of how she was doing, was shinning in the big blue eyes of his.
Shortly he looked at Eve and Cece. Ce met Victoria back then, but Eve, yeah, it must look very weird to her. which is why he smirked over at her. "This was before your era dear, young Eve," he teasingly said. Well knowing she was older than him. "But yeah, Vic and I dated for some time back in the days," his attention then landed on Vic again. "The world is really little! I mean... I´ve never imagined that you would know Vic." Now his gaze was on Lucas with a bright smile. "When and where did you two meet each other?"

Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 9:20 pm

There was so many things going on at once that Evelina just sat there with a welcoming smile. As Victoria came over to her and reached her hand out Eve quickly put down the glass and brushed of the pizza crumbs. “Likewise, Evelina” she said with a soft smile and nodded to the rest when they said that she should stay. “Stay for a glass or a bottle, there is a store not far from here, and they have decent wine” she said and followed Victoria with her eyes. The more she looked at her the more she felt familiar she felt to Evelina, and even as Mono had a million question, he threw a Victoria at once, it suddenly dawned on her.
This was little Victoria, that had pleaded for Jack’s chase, she had heard it from her desk as one of her colleagues still had been on the chase. Putting away teens without any evidence had become this certain police officer memo later.
Holy crap!” she exclaimed suddenly properly interrupting another question or answer. Evelina looked a little apologetic at the rest of the group “I’m sorry!” she laughed and shook her head “This is Victoria Fogerty, yea?” she looked around for conformation before she then nodded “Thought so, you are Jack Robins friend, right?” she said with a big smile, it had been too long since she had seen that boy. Even as she was only a few years older than him. She had always had a strong connection to him while she had worked his case while he had been behind bars. “How the hell is he? Keeping himself out of too much trouble, I hope?” the laugh that followed her words was a clear indicator that she knew that the man wasn’t innocent only in the things that he had been incrassated for.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 9:49 pm

"They are very much saying that," Cecilia chuckled a bit and licking her lips. It was crazy news, but at least it was news that brought a smile upon people's lips. She placed her hand on top of his shortly as he placed himself behind her. Her eyes locked at her best friend asking Victoria away with questions, she understood why - it wasn't like they had ended their relationship on bad terms, things had just been complicated.

Victoria chuckled by Evelina's comment, "I might just take you up on that," she replied with a warmer smile as her eyes turned to Luke for a moment with a smaller shrug. Her head turned to Mono as he pointed out the world indeed was small. "We met back in 2017 on Southside, I let him crash in my trailer- and I haven't been able to get rid of him ever since," she chuckled a bit looking over at Lucas flashing him a big smile, "but it's alright, I wouldn't have it any other way." It was a short version of everything.

Holy crap!
Both Cecilia and Victoria looked at Evelina. Victoria frowned a bit, even more as her name was said, "yea?" She waited almost a little uneasy on whatever Evelina had to say. Then she mentioned Jack. "You know Jack?" She frowned a bit looking shortly at Lucas, could this night get anymore crazy? "Well, Jack, is being Jack. Him, Luke and I work together at the academy." Her started to recall the memories from back then, first when Jack had been arrested - Victoria had been a mess trying to get him out. And after getting threatened to end up next to him, she had never placed her feet back inside a police station again - or trusted people in the force. Not that she did that before either way, not since that time her and Mono had gotten into trouble. "See, this is the signs of a small world." Evelina was an officer and she was well aware that Evelina knew about the fact that Victoria and Jack were in a gang, but that Jack was now the leader was perhaps not the information she should flash the most in her face - not till she at least knew she hundred percent could trust her.

Cecilia lifted her wine glass to take a sip, taking in the information that was thrown across the room. Then she filled the glass back up and lifted it up if Luke felt the need to swallow the information as well. "Holy crap," she whispered underneath her breath in a low chuckle, leaning her head a little back looking up at Luke shortly. "This is insane," she whispered in a low giggle.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy   No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy Empty

No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Drunk with pizza
» Don't tell me you never tried pizza?! - Odette
» The heart of the matter
» This is not a laughing matter! ~ Chris
» I don't know what to call this, but as long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Boligområderne :: Greenwell Street-
Gå til: