Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 1:50 pm

He shook his head lightly, underlining the fact that he certainly wouldn’t mind bringing her pizza – though he hoped that he could stay and enjoy it with her. But that was the point, right? Sounds like a date then, it made him smirk a bit. Another bold sentence. “A date it is,” he replied and took a bigger sip of the whiskey. Raising his eyebrows shortly. He was already excited to see her again. Everything went so well and having to see her the next day, just seemed like the best way to increase his chances of actually going to see her in the future.

He was the person who usually dated and flirted, but never really let anything serious get out of it. He had been using it to boost his confidence – but when he had met Cecilia, and now Zitora, he was a lot more cautious of his actions. He knew that his mate would mean the world to him, and he definitely didn’t want to just play around to boost his confidence. He wished for this to succeed. That she they could be stronger together.
He nodded as she mentioned he needed to know where to go to. “Yeah, it might be difficult without,” he said, “The pizza might get cold before I guess the right location,” he joked and pulled a crooked smile and downed the last of his whiskey with her. He licked the rest of the whiskey on his lips away, while he nodded. “Fresh air sounds good,” he said before he got up from his chair. He was almost about to go and pull out her chair for her, but stopped himself – that would be too much, right? He would suggest his arm, for her to grab before he would lead them outside, letting her choose which way to go. She may or may not be having a plan to show him her place?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 11:23 pm

A date it is. The words managed to make her fold her lips back shortly before a girlish smile took control over her face for a few seconds. Okay, she'd had enough to drink, she told herself, knowing it wouldn't stop her from taking the next sip. "Great," she replied leaving the girlish smile and it got replaced with her own warmer smile again.
It wasn't hard to know if people were used to the dating game or not, she for one had been way to good at it before she had found Marcel. In between that and her former actual real relationship had it only been small flirts and flings. Zitora had longed to find back to the feeling of being in love with Marcel again after she had returned to live.. but in between him fake dying and them just growing apart - she had almost given up on the whole idea again. Then Maeve had broken up with Graham in December and she didn't feel so alone in being single. Then it seemed like Cecilia had found her way back to Lucas. Not that it mattered actually.

Zitora pulled a slight half smirk, yes, they couldn't have the pizza getting cold. He could also just make it in her kitchen, was a quick thought that hit her. Zitora got up from her chair, and her green-blue eyes stayed on him shortly as he suggested his arm to her. She took it as they headed outside. It was nice getting some fresh air on her face. It was first as she got up she realized she perhaps should have skipped the last drink, but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to handling. "We usually go here because its so close to the firm, but most of the people I work with live around these apartments," she told him then pointed towards a taller building that seemed to be a bit further away from them.. perhaps a few streets down, she couldn't really tell, but she knew her way home. "Mikaelson Road is just down there.. I live on the top floor.. The view is glorious."
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 2:16 pm

As she took his arm and got op, he could see that she had in fact stayed at the bar for a couple of hours. Not that it seemed like she would fall at any moment, but her balance didn’t seem optimal. Therefore, he was also very cautious of her not loosing anymore balance while they walked. He didn’t want her to trip or anything like it. “You alright?” he asked. If she could tell her how she felt, it might clear up whether or not he should be cautious of what was happening around her.

As they walked along the street, his eyes followed where she pointed as she explained where her coworkers lived. Apparently, they lived close by and had still bailed her. What great friends she had…
Mikaelson Road. A place where rich people lived. He had known the place and he knew that the place felt like home. Not that it could be compared, but there was definitely something about the place. Top floor, seemed luxurious. It was also quite nice to know where he should go if she suddenly couldn’t walk anymore. “I bet it is,” he said with a slight smile and looked at her while they walked. Though he was certain he would enjoy the view of her apartment, he couldn’t stop enjoying the sight of her, though she seemed slightly too drunk. “How long have you lived there?” he asked while they walked. Shortly he looked forward to check if they were heading in the right direction.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 10:04 pm

You alright? She smiled at him with a gentle smile, "perfectly splendid." This was a weekly event for her, going out at least. She had almost mastered the act of looking sober while drunk, but it wasn't a secret she had been at the bar for hours. She was happy to have him walk her home. Zitora took a deeper breath in, it took much more control than she liked to push his thought aside while influenced by alcohol, mostly because they were to loud and wanted to give her access - or at least that was what her mind told her. Despite her mind's selfish ways of wanting to get access, she didn't allow it. Which was possibly one of the reasons why she seemed more drunk than she liked. It was something about drinking and then walking outside after, like an unproved theory told by many that you got more influenced by going outside. "I moved here in 2016, my adoptive parents owns Cowan firm.. so it was only naturally for me to work there when I got here -" she told with a small smile, the only thing good that family had gotten her was the reputation she had at work.

Zitora pointed in the direction on the street where they needed to turn to the side. They reached the front door to the building and she smiled at him but didn't let go. "You want to come up? If anything you can see the view-" Zitora gave him a warmer smile. If they were going to meet tomorrow, she might as well show she was serious about her offer and let him know it was the right apartment. She unlocked the door and hoped he would follow her inside to the elevator.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Perfectly splendid. He looked at her, giving her a gentle, warm smile, still cautious of any sudden signs of her feeling uncomfortable. He wouldn’t want her to trip or accidentally bump into anyone. Even though he had seen that she was able to throw a punch, he knew that he would be able to do so himself too. Yes, he was quite drained from energy, but he would still be able to throw some excellent punches if anything were to happen.
He pulled on a crooked smile as she told him about her adoptive parents – it also made him wonder how she handled the news about her being adopted. Elenora had just gotten to know her biological family, and it had seemed like it was quite the change in her world. “But do you like it? Working for Cowan firm?” he asked wondering. Yes, it might’ve been natural for her to work there, being part of the family, but did she like it?

He chuckled slightly, looking down as she asked if he wanted to come up in her apartment. Usually, when he hangout with women and they asked such a question, it wasn’t just for the view, but for the bedsheet-gymnastics. He had after all been quite the charmer. He looked back into her eyes, “Yeah, of course,” he said with an equally warm smile. In his mind, he was not going to seal the bond just yet – it would be unfair to her.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 4:48 am

Did she like it. That was one of the best questions really, and to be fair she couldn't even remember if anyone had asked her that. Or her parents had, her adoptive parents, but it was way back when they first had hired her. "I didn't in the beginning, you know, but I guess along the way I learned to love it," she chuckled a bit and licked her lips. "Now I'm one of the best in the field for my age, then again my parents aren't really around to boss things around, so I don't work for Cowan firm anymore, own it," she told him with a proud half smile on her lips. It was quite the accomplishment, even if it was just given to her by her parents after they had went away.

"Great," she smiled as she waited for the elevator to come down so they could go up. She lived on the top floor, with the greatest view over the entire city. Zitora pressed the button to her floor, when they were inside and let it go up. As they reached the floor she walked out of the elevator, and over to the door. Unlocking the door, they entered the huge penthouse apartment. Being greeted by the living space, the way to the kitchen being on the left, across the room there was the stairs to the bedrooms. Zitora pointed over to the skyline windows where you could see how the city was lit up, and she walked towards the terrace without opening the door, she had a smaller jacuzzi out there. There was really nothing like a glass of wine and just sitting out there looking over the city. Whenever she had time for that it was. Zitora took her shoes off, letting her feet rest after having worn those high heels all day and night. She ran her hands over her hair before looking over at Frederik again.

"Can I be frank with you?" She asked and narrowed her eyes a little bit. Not that she gave him time to really say yes or no, Zitora was known to be quite direct and not really sneak around any corners, she was straight forward. "You said you worked in your friend's shop, but yet you do seem like someone with way more potential than just selling items at a shop," she confessed as she took a few steps closer to him. "No disrespect to the ones that do, it was just an observation," she added curiously with a small head tilt as she yet just observed him.  "Of course if it's what you like doing, then it's what you do."
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Frederik nodded a bit when she said that she learned to love it. He understood that. He had after all been raised in a family where you killed supernaturals, not that he had really liked it, but he had loved the result of the big smile on his father’s face whenever Frederik had returned in a victory. He raised his brows when she elaborated that she owned the firm. “Really? That’s quite the achievement,” he complimented and watched her proud half smile.

Frederik stood beside her as they waited for the elevator. He watched which floor she lived on and soon they exited the elevator, and she unlocked the door to her apartment. Penthouse apartment. He smiled slightly, being reminded of how he used to live. Having everything he could ever wish for and money to buy whatever he felt like was nice to have. He approached the windows, taking in the view. His hands got down into his pockets, nodding approvingly. He liked this place. He glanced over at her as she took off her high heels, meeting her eyes as she looked over at him. An approving sound left him, while he lifted his eyebrows, when she asked if she could be frank with him. What was up?
He smiled and gave a slight chuckle, closing his eyes. He felt it was a funny comment; seemed like someone with way more potential than just selling items at a shop. She was correct. He had way more potential, but it had been necessary to go underground when he had been turned into a witch. She approached and he slowly turned towards her. No disrespect. He pressed his lips together for a moment, licking his lips. “Well, I am highly educated, but eh…” He tried to figure out how he could describe his situation without saying that he feared being caught by his dad, hunters or alike. “I needed a break from work. Something low maintaince,” he mentioned, “It’s fine, but I think I might start looking into something bigger,” he added. “Is there any job you think I’d work with? Prejudge and all,” he wondered. He might just look into whatever job she mentioned.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Zitora tilted her head slightly, looking at how he took what she would think of as a compliment. The alcohol sure did make her even more blunt, but she had never been one to shy away from her thoughts. Her eyes met with his again as she turned her head towards him. There was a time in her life where she had wished to go get away from all the work and stress, and just do something else for a while - and she had, for a small moment, but she had returned to her post - people needed her there. I might start looking into something bigger, Zitora raised her left brow slightly intrigered, curious in the matter of his thoughts. "Well, since you are asking, prejudge and all," Zitora took a deeper breath in narrowing her eyes a little bit, while moving her lips a little bit to the side while thinking - as if she even needed to think it through. She had known what her impression of him was the second she had looked at him. Zitora never wasted time, and her eyes were trained to spot detail. "My first impression was ceo, foreman for some grat company, it's the posture," she chuckled a bit by the end, letting a hand reach his shoulder, "but you are highly educated, you will figure out what you want." Zitora didn't remove her hand from his shoulder, only looking at it shortly before her green-blue eyes returned to his eyes.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 12:15 am

Frederik kept his eyes at her as it seemed like she was thinking, taking in all the prejudge she could. It’s the posture. He chuckled smiling widely. She was sweet. Her hand was placed on his shoulder, which calmed his smile just a bit, feeling the strength and electric feeling. The want to be close to her, care for her and make sure she was happy. You’ll figure out what you want. He turned towards her. It wasn’t like he felt weak but being able to withstand her very close presence was slightly challenging. His eyes shortly escaped to the distance between them before they found their way back to her eyes. “Yeah, at some point,” he replied before he placed his hand on hers. “I think it might be time for me to leave, so you can get some sleep,” he said giving her hand a slight squeeze. He wouldn’t mind spending the night, but to be sure that he didn’t do anything stupid, it might be better just to wait. “But I gotta give it to you; the view is great from here,” he complimented her, not taking his eyes of her. With his words, he gestured that she was the view.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 11:23 am

He placed his hand on hers, excusing himself and with her eyes locked on his she just gave him a short nod. Zitora wasn't insecure at all or shy for that matter. "Awe, you worry about my sleep schedule?" She replied in a lower tone with a little smirk, as he gave her hand a light squeeze. "But okay," she added shortly after. Mentioning the view she moved her eyes back to the window, the view over the city had always been one of her favorites - even if she always longed for a perhaps even a ocean view one day. Zitora took her hand back, not because she really wanted to, but she wasn't going to push through anything, not when she actually felt like she could end up ruining her plans with him tomorrow - and she didn't want that. Nodding to the door she headed towards it, it wasn't really like she wanted him to leave. But she could make sure he would come back. "So, thank you for tonight -" she breathed out looking back into his eyes. "I had a good time, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow," she added with a warmer smile. Zitora stopped by the door not really opening it yet, her eyes once again locked with his, feeling her heart skip a few beats ahead, not really sure if it was just her or it was to the fact she was influenced by alcohol - perhaps a mix of both. Before he had much time to even talk or come with an input, she made a bold move and placed her lips upon his.   With her hand on his cheek, it was still only just a short kiss, but all the butterflies that seemed to consume her made her long for more - however she used all her willpower to pull away from his face again, still having her hand on his cheek. "Just so you don't forget me," she whispered breathlessly.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 6:15 pm

A slight smile spread across Frederik’s lips as she asked if he cared for her sleep schedule. The answer was yes, but also no. He believed he didn’t have to reply to that. Not yet. He was glad that she agreed that it was alright for him to go, so she could sleep. Her eyes went away from his as he mentioned the view, but his didn’t move away from her.
She took away her hand and he longed to hold it again, even though it was too fast. He needed to remember that he would have her as company all of Valentine’s Day. Or, at least most of it. He still had to figure out if he wanted to bring all of the ingredients, or if he wanted to make it from home or…
He followed her as she headed towards the door which he had only just entered a few minutes ago. She thanked him for the night. He nodded, “Me too,” he said, doing his best to reassure her, that he looked forward to the next day and that he had enjoy his time with her. Every single second.
They stopped at the door, and he looked at into her eyes. He could feel the tension thickening. He needed to get out before he couldn’t hold back, but before he could awkwardly excuse himself and leave, she placed her lips on his, a hand gently placed on his cheek. Surprised by the action, he barely got to reciprocate it before she pulled her lips away. Just so you don’t forget me.

“I won’t,”

He let his hand find its way behind her ear, fingers slightly in her hair, as he moved closer to finally get to kiss her lips. He wanted more, wished for eternity. But he pulled his lips away from her, still having his head quite close to hers. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, awaiting some kind of response. If she was quite for too long, he would straighten back up.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 6:45 pm

I won’t, a smile formed on her lips, as he shortly took her breath away by letting his hand find a way behind her ear, feeling the simple delicate touch from his fingers in her hair. Then he moved closer, and once again their lips met.  Zitora reciprocated it, it was like something magnetic pulled her towards him, making her feel like this should last forever. She didn't want it to end. As he pulled back, she once again had to find the little bit of willpower to not kiss him again. Because it was what she wanted to do. To kiss him, to feel that magnetic pull towards him again.

I'm sorry, his whisper made her look into his eyes as she breathed slowly out. "Don't be," Zitora whispered back, taking a slightly larger breath in. Her heart skipping serval of beats ahead, she didn't want him to go. "Because then I would have to apologize first, and I only apologize when I'm wrong, which is very rare," she chuckled a bit in a lower tone, looking into his eyes. "Besides, now I will just have to wait for you to do that again. So, don't keep me waiting for too long."
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 9:51 pm

She told him not to be sorry which made him press his lips against each other, forming a straight line, but only for a mere moment.  He couldn’t help but smile and chuckle as she argued that if he had to apologize, she would have to apologize too, and apparently, she wasn’t wrong that often. She looked into his bright blue eyes, with her own green blue eyes. She explained that she didn’t want to wait too long for another kiss, and his smile widened. “Alright,” he mumbled, but let go of her ever so slowly. “If you think I am too slow, just remind me,” he said with a crooked smile before he stepped away. He could resist. He could and he would. Yes. He stepped closer to the door, and if she had no other thing to say to him, that would make him stay a little longer, he would grab the handle and find his way out, looking over his shoulder, telling her that he would look forward to the next day, calling her by her name.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 12:55 pm

A light chuckle escaped her lips as he said to remind her in case she found him too slow. "I will," she replied back in an almost whisper, but still standing close to him, she was sure he heard her. Her eyes followed him as he took a step closer to the door, followed by another one. Zitora taking a deeper breath in, to remind herself that she shouldn't give in to the more bold behavior effect the alcohol so gladly helped her with. "I will see you tomorrow then," she gently reminded him and herself  again, as she took a deeper breath in. Zitora let him walk out the door, and her eyes stayed on the door till it closed, and she no longer could see him. Then she breathed out and blinked a few times before a small frown landed on her face. The butterflies didn't settle down, they fluttered all over her chest making her lick her lips shortly, still thinking about his warm lips upon hers. She wasn't even sure if she had ever felt anything remotely like that, felt that passonate about a kiss. Zitora shook her head realizing she was still standing at the door, just looking at it like a fool, before she headed upstairs, making herself ready to sleep  - after all, she needed to be ready for tomorrow..
____
Out xx
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?   Don't people like us deserve some peace in life? - Page 2 Empty

Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace
» We deserve some peace... and rum... lots of rum.
» We all deserve closure [TW, CW]
» Why me, what did I do to deserve this- Regina fortidsemme
» Peace on Earth

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: