Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing Empty
IndlægEmne: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 4:32 pm

@Benjamin <3
Place: The dining area at the academy
Outfit: Link
Date: 28-1-2021
Time: Almost midnight.
____

Something has changed, but she couldn't tell if she was sad or angry. Actually, she had no idea how she was feeling all together. All she knew was that she wasn't going to let Joseph get away with what he had done to Angel. She could still see it way to clear for her, she had opened the present with the beautiful trybrid's head in. It made her sick. It was night, and she wasn't even supposed to be here at this hour - but she had nowhere else to go. If she saw Joseph's stupid face again, she was sure she could end up doing more harm than good. Not that she didn't want Joseph to suffer, it was all she could think about - but till now the link she had created was still on him as well. Ajax didn't deserve the pain she was plotting to let rain over Joseph. However, she also didn't know how to handle anything at this point. Everything was so threatening and overwhelming, she felt like she was about to explode. Perhaps also the reason she was here alone in the dark. It was not long ago since people had no problem teasing her or making her a victim, even not long since she had made them wish they hadn't rolled their eyes of her. Teachers had known it was a chance that she would get rolled into the dark side, and perhaps it was the reason why Joseph had picked her. She really had thought he did her a favor, but little did she knew - he had just broken the last piece of her. Pandora sat close to the window and looked out at the full moon. She could see the demon's reflection in the window. It was the first time she had shown her face after it was known Angel had died a few days ago. People had looked at her in the hall way and she knew some had started the rumors, that she had done it. "Beautiful isn't it," she hinted to the moon. So big and powerful as it looked at her. Making witches and fairies powerless - at least when it came to magic. Perhaps it was also a reason why she was sitting here, waiting for someone to punish her for all the misery she had cost people.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 5:20 pm

Benjamin had been trying to sleep for almost an hour. Nothing he did seemed to help him sleep He had therefore pulled some comfortable clothing on and wandered towards the storage room of blood supply. He never really worried about when or where he went – as long as he had some kind of excuse, things would be fine. And he was hungry, and no one wished to stop a hungry blooddemon – right?

Benjamin had snuck into the storage room for blood, where he had gotten a bottle. On his way back to his room, he spotted the door to the dining area was slightly open. Why? Who was up this late? Gently he pushed the door open and let his brown eyes slide from one end of the room to another, until he spotted a girl by the windows. She seemed to be thinking. As silently as he could, he approached her. He didn’t want to interrupt her thoughts. He had gotten to know, that some people were quite intense – somewhat like his father. They had a lot of thoughts, and interrupting those thoughts could lead to something horrible.

Suddenly she commented on moon. So, she had seen him? Well, then he wasn’t going to surprise her when he opened his mouth, right? He took his time and looked towards the moon. “It’s very beautiful,” he replied before he would let his eyes rest on the girl. If he got the chance, he would continue; “Why are you up?”
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Pandora didn't really turn her head to watch him, she had seen him around. After all the fairy was very observant, and even before turning a leaf she had been the quite kid just trying to fit in. Being on your toes, that was the first thing you learned when you was raised by psychopaths' and serial killers. They had never really liked her good heart, no one had - no one expect Angel, and now there was no one to stop it from shattering. Why are you up? She snorted a bit and shook her head before turning her head towards him. "Insomnia is the short answer to that question," she replied with a quite dry voice. There was not much but emptiness left on her face, at least it was better than the villain look she had pulled up the whole year. Out of pure instinct she used the gravity in the room to push him a bit back as she felt he got too close, it didn't take more than a swift movement of her hand. Quickly she grabbed both her hands and folded them together, clearly sorry that she had acted. Pandora took a deeper breath in and looked at him, almost like she had hurt him even through it wasn't even that big of a push - she could have left him hanging in the air if she wanted to. She jumped down from the window and looked at him. "You are Ajax' friend," Pandora said almost a slight breathless. Ajax was the only one who had believed in her, even when she had done terrible things to him in hope he would just let her go - he had never stop believing in her.  Her voice was so weak and her entire body language made her seem so small and fragile. "I'm sorry, about the push.. I.. I don't know." She shook her head, mostly at herself .
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 11:44 pm

Benjamin shrugged as she replied that insomnia was the short answer. He was just about to reply, that it was fair, but before he could do that, something pushed him back, as if something tried to protect her or maybe she was just defensive herself. He concluded the last thing, the ways he reacted by folding her own hands. Even though he had been pushed, he just had to get his balance back on track; which was quite easy. “I’m alright, don’t worry about it,” he said, trying to reassure her. To physically hurt him, she had to do a whole lot more than just that. Of course he didn’t wish to poke the bear, so he kept quite about it; she probably knew anyway.
As she seemed to recognize him as Ajax’s friend, something in him wanted to tell her that it would be a very exaggerated relationship to give them. They got along about wanting the best for people, and that was about it. “Yeah, we get along,” he said and pulled on a slight smile. “Hey, no… I’m okay. You can do it again if you want?” he suggested with a slight smile with a hint of playfulness. Even if she couldn’t control it completely, he would be okay, as long as she didn’t try to toss him towards the moon.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 9:47 pm

Her heart was heavy and her soul completely broken - if not both completely shattered into million pieces. There wasn't anything to pick up, and she felt so utterly empty knowing there was nothing she could do that would ever make it better. You can do it again if you want? Pandora frowned a bit, not understanding the sense of humor - or she should, she after spending so much time with Joseph - jokes seemed to be the only thing the siphoner cared for. "I don't want that," she whispered lightly and closed her eyes for a short moment. "Why are you even talking to me?" She then asked and opened her eyes only to turn them to him. "I'm not a good person - I-- I hurt people," the last sentence came out with the exhausted outbreath and she clenched her fists hard, letting her nails dig into the flesh, distracting herself from the pain. Pandora knew she would be better off dead, maybe she would even get a chance to see Angel again? The thought made her shook her head a little bit, while a single tear seemed to run down her cheek.  "Did you know I linked Ajax to a human girl.. letting him be send to the arms of an archangel that was about to torture him? Then I cast a pain-spell over him, making both of them suffer to the point of almost death? I dragged my girlfriend into my mess, and she died for that. See, you should get far away from me before you get hurt as well." It wasn't a threat, it was a warning because she truly believed she was damaged.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 6:09 pm

She seemed so hurt. “It’s alright, you don’t have to. Just… You should know that it doesn’t matter to me, if you push me around, okay?” he said, while her eyes were closed. Hopefully, his worlds would sink deeper, while her eyes were closed. Benjamin frowned a bit, when she asked why he was talking to her, and he opened his mouth just a tiny bit wondering if he had done something wrong, by talking to her. But she gave him a reason why, before he even could ask her why. She seemed extremely bothered by the fact that she had hurt people.
“May I?” he asked, pointing at a seat close to her. If she let him, he would sit, if not, he would keep standing. He knew that his height could be intimidating, and just by sitting down, he could be a whole less scary. It wasn’t like she had a towering height like himself.
A tear found it’s way out of her eyes, and Benjamin gave her a slight smile, just to let her know that it was alright, that he didn’t judge. She suddenly opened about all the bad things she had done, and everything seemed to be somewhat recent in the way that she presented it. “I’m sorry for your loss, but I’m not leaving just yet, okay,” he said. She didn’t really have anything to say against it, but of course she could force him out with her power, if she insisted. “Is the pain spell still on him?” he asked, tilting his head slightly. He didn’t want to provoke her too much, but he wished to help – to let her know that even if she had done a lot of bad things, many things could change for the better again. Of course he didn’t wish to start blabbering about reviving her girlfriend, it seemed like a bad idea.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing   Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing Empty

Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm a fan of your books, kinda... - Dorian (Fremtidsemne)
» I... Kinda hadn't counted on meeting you here. (fremtidsemne) - Jrue
» Light it up in the darkness
» In the unquiet darkness
» I can't run from the darkness | Narcissus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Spisesalen-
Gå til: