Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No Body, No Crime

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  EmptyTors Dec 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Place: Her mansion in Aston; Link
Time: 16th of December 2020, 13:43
Weather: Cold, a little snowy.
Outfit: Link + Daylight Ring
Dakota: Link
Topic for: @Echo <3
____

Dakota had panicked all day, every since last night actually. Cleo and Luna, two of Alicia's cats had acted weird and she was worried. Therefor she had called the veterinary nurse, of course she had made a time for him to come over while she expected Alicia to be out of the house. Alicia wasn't an awful person, she just liked when people followed her head and didn't make their own plans working against her. So the fairy had open the doors for the shapeshifter when he had entered, why the vampire kept fairies around was a mystery to many, but only because no one knew that was what she had been once in the past. Dakota lead the shapeshifter through the giant mansion to the living room where the two cats look exhausted. "If you need anything, let me know," she smiled at him and stood by in the corner watching. She looked alert but not because of him, because if Alicia hadn't left the house or came home, who would be in most trouble? It hadn't been easy to be in the mansion since she got home last year, now that the vampire controlled the household again - things were unpredictable. She let the shapeshifter do what he was here to do so, and they were in peace - for at least the first thirty minutes...

"Dakota darling," an almost harmonic voice came from upstairs, making the fairy freeze for a second as the vampire in the matter of seconds reached the living room. "Oh, you didn't tell me we would have any guests," she licked her front teeth shortly while looking at the shapeshifter as she tilted her head a little. "He is here to check on Cleo and Luna - I just wanted to make sure they were alright" - "shh, it's alright love, you did the right thing. You can go now," she waved the fairy off the clock and walked over to the dinner table before she jumped up on it, swinging the left leg over the right. "So, tell me, what is the status?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  EmptyMan Dec 21, 2020 12:47 pm

outfit + looks + a white doctor robe over

This was new for him. He was used to people coming to him and not the other way around. when he saw the house, he immediately understood why it was the other way around.
Rich people. They were often the once who expected delivery. He chuckled by that thought and when he was welcomed by a gorgeous girl, he smiled politely and followed her in. There were two cats to take care of. He nodded with a smile to Dakota and then turned his attention to the cats.
"Hello gorgeous onces," he said as he pet their heads. "Let´s see what I can do for you."
After what he assumed was half an hour, another gorgeous woman joined them, whom seemed to be the lady of the house. Dakota all of sudden seemed so nervous.
The lady of the house waved Dakota off and then jumped on the kitchen table. Kindly he smiled and nodded to her.
"The status is fine, they just had a cold and will be as good as new in a few days," He answered and caressed Cleo´s head. He then reached his hand out to her to say hello. "Echo."
Aaron

Aaron

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  EmptyMan Dec 21, 2020 6:17 pm

For someone as social as Alicia it was almost odd she never had guests - or of course she had friends over time to time, but mostly because she was bored and wanted to play. Alicia tilted her head a little to the side, as he diagnosed the cats and she nodded slightly to confirm she was happy with the answer. "Echo.. that is an unusual name," she replied and looked shortly at his hand, "I llike it.". She reached out and took it, giving it a firm yet gentle grab. "Alicia Blackwood," she replied, not anyone really knew her for her last name, some knew her father from it - but that was mostly because he was busy making enemies all around. "You should stay for a cuppa," she then jumped down from the table, it wasn't even a question - she rarely ask for anything after all. She put the kettle on and found two mugs from the cupboard. "So, what made you start this profession?" She was a good smalltalker and she enjoyed chatting with strangers as well, so it was just a bonus.
Gæst
Gæst

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  EmptySøn Jan 03, 2021 3:37 pm

As she said his name was unusual, he chuckled and looked over at her, the smile spread from ear to ear.
"Yeah, I know, My father named me and my siblings after the military alphabet... let´s just say I had a sister, who was not very fund of the name Alpha," he told and once again chuckled by the thought.
"Alicia, see, that is a beautiful name and I think I´ve heard the Name Blackwood before, but that might just be my imagination."
When he was done with the cats and sure they were alright, he barely had anything to say, before she stated he should stay for a cuppa. "Stay for a what now? I have not heard that word before."
He smiled warm and friendly at her, when she started small talk. She seemed nice and welcoming.
"I love animals and as a shapeshifter, you have a great understanding with them, so I thought it would be a perfect way to go," he explained and softly caressed Luna´s head. "What about you? what´s your profession or hobby?"
Aaron

Aaron

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 2:46 pm

She chuckled, "but she should. An alpha is a strong being, too many assume it is a name for men.. but women can be alphas too," she replied with a soft spoken voice as she looked at the shapeshifter. "You just might, my father has a quite the reputation here in this town, not very liked, but can't let such a beautiful surname being trashed by his stupidity," Alicia let out a soft laughter for a second. Her father did have a questionable behavior time to time, she wasn't fond of him getting all that attention. It only ended up biting her in the ass, and she had tried to stay hidden away from his drama for too long already. "Tea? You are English right?" She raised a brow, everyone in the United Kingdom knew what it meant, or so she had thought - perhaps people didn't use the term anymore - she was after all quite old. Alicia tilted her head a bit to the side as she put on the kettle. "Oh yes, shapeshifters do tend to have better connections with other animals than the rest of us," she replied with a warmer smile as she turned her head to him. "My parents are scientists, so I'm helping them with a few things -- they are very busy people," she replied to his question as she made two cups of tea. "With or without milk?" She then asked, looking him again to get a reply.
Gæst
Gæst

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  EmptyFre Apr 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Women could be alpha´s too. That made him smile bright and nod.
“Indeed, they can, in my family, the women were always the alpha´s and leaders,” he explained. And he had never anything against that. Men and women were equal, but the women were just the better leaders and therefore always took that post.
By the talk of him finding her name familiar, she mentioned her father and just by that, he knew sort of who he was dealing with. It was one hell of a family not to mess with.
“Exactly, no need to listen to people trash talking you.”
as she asked if he wanted tea, he smiled kindly and nodded, looked around, gazed at his surroundings. Her explanation of what her parents were doing, made him look back at her, tilting his head.
“Scientist?”
for a second… he had the worst flashbacks of scientist and hunters hunting him and his family down. He quickly shook it off him.
“without milk thank you,” he answered. “What kind of scientist… if you don´t mind me asking?”
Sponsoreret inhold

No Body, No Crime  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No Body, No Crime    No Body, No Crime  Empty

No Body, No Crime
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A Crime scene
» You are going to hell for this crime //FORTIDS EMNE CW/TW
» I never want her body sober
» Body browsing - Abigal.
» Face and body of an angel, yet the spirit is completely demonic

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: