Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Body browsing - Abigal.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

Body browsing - Abigal. Empty
IndlægEmne: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Time: 19.15.
Weather: Raining.

Lucifer was still in spirit form. He was bored of haunting Abigal, so now it was time for the next step in his plan. A new body. He wanted to be close to Abigal, so it was still a limited selection. Kyle was a no-go, since that was a little too intimate for him. He had eventually decided on her half-sister. Of course he had done his research and seen how they were together to best portray her. He had almost felt like an actor preparing for a role. Which wasn't that much off. The spirit of him traveled through the town and entered the castle. He was sure to avoid Abigal. He then found his way to the princess' bedroom. For a short while he just watched her, before moving to her. He put his hand on her shoulder, and entered into the body. For a while, he would still be able to hear her as a voice in the back of his mind, but eventually she would be strangled. A body could only hold one soul - usually.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 6:48 pm

Felicity sighed as she was getting ready for the evening. She was going to a family dinner and since Abigal and her was starting to get just a tiny bit closer again - she wanted to make sure everything was perfect. But then suddenly it felt like she was unable to breathe, her heart rate increased and she fell to the ground. She felt like she was going to die, if she even knew what death was. The darkness hit her like a big rock in the head, and the feeling of something wanting to tear her apart from herself was quite painful. Felicity wanted to scream, all she could see was darkness - but she wasn't gone.
"You really think you can take over me, you aren't born with such luck," she yelled looking around the dark field that seemed to be her mind. She felt the loneliness yell for her to go, but she wasn't going to let her darkest mind win. So the fought back, tried to remain in just a little bit of controle.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 7:20 pm

Lucifer stood up and made a shrug with his shoulders. It always took some time to get used to a new body. Even more so, when that body was of the opposite gender. He could hear her voice in the back of his mind. She was trying to get free. That would soon be over width when she would be drowned. He walked to the mirror and looked his reflection in the eye. ”We’ll see about that. I have already taken over. Now I just have to wait for you to die. I give you 24 hours at most.” His voice was in the same tone at how Felicity usually talked. He looked at her body in the mirror. He could have some fun with this. He left the room to go find Abi. He needed to see if he could pull it off. He walked through the halls with much confidence. He had a feeling this woman was not that open about her past, which would make it so much easier. He didn’t have to learn 1000 years of history. He spotted Abigal further down the hall. He walked to her. ”You need to help me. I’m bored.” He honestly had no idea how Felicity usually talked, so it was mostly a guess.
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 7:34 pm

"24 hours.. don't jinx it," she hissed at him. After that she sat down with her legs crossed, she had to fight this. How? Perhaps being her stubborn self. "I'm giving you less than few hours before you give up," she mumbled. Felicity closed her eyes and connected to her brain, made her at least for now see through her own eyes again - but she hadn't any control over her own body which were strange. The thing was that only Felicity and Abigal knew what was going on between them. Only they knew the reasons why they never spoke or helped each other with anything.

Abigal turned around as Felicity spoke to her. It was weird, Felicity would never really just start talking to her. But she chose to let it go - for Micah.
"I need to help you?" Abigal lifted an eyebrow. "You most be joking, why not go of with someone who actually want to chat with you?" Abigal asked.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:11 pm

Lucifer ignored her attempts to make him give up. She might be stubborn, but so was he. He just smiled sadistically at his reflection.
He just watched Abigal as she blew him off. ”I’m trying.” He said and crossed his arms. ”Micah hates that we don’t get along. I’m just trying for him.” He knew enough about Abigal’s life to know her ex-husband was involved with her sister. Although he may never have expressed his thoughts on Abigal and Felicity’s relationship. He wouldn’t know. ”Can we just try get along for him?” Lucifer kept his face mostly expressionless. That’s how he experienced Felicity – cold.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:16 pm

She mentioned Micah, which made her stop for a second. She was right, they should get along.
"Its nice you care about other people than yourself for a change," she said a little harsh. Abigal stopped. "Sorry. but just because you guys are having.. a what ever you are having - doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did," she pointed out and the look in her eyes were clear.
"I don't think I can.. but I can around him.. you know what you did," she mumbled and looked away for a second.
"Why aren't you wearing your bracelet?" She asked, the gift from Micah. According to Felicity she only took it off when she showered - and was quite fond of it.
"Are you alright? We are leaving in ten, you don't look like you are ready to go."
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Okay, so maybe now he was getting somewhere. ”Not people. Person.” He liked this version of Abigal, the bitchy princess. ”And I don’t forgive you,” he didn’t know what had happened between the sisters, but it was rarely one-sided. He was surprised her ex-husband meant that much to him. But then again, he hadn’t been in a relationship since heaven. ”Good enough.” He looked down at the wrist when she mentioned a bracelet. Then she talked about getting ready. ”I can get ready fast. I just needed to make sure we would be on good behavior for him.” He looked towards the room. ”See you in ten.” He hurried back to the room. His speed was different than everything he had ever imagined. Although he would transform back into an angel eventually. But for a little while, he could enjoy the vampire perks. ”Want to help me pick out an outfit?” He asked the voice in his head as he went to the closet to look through her clothes. She had questionable taste.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Abigal shook her head when she said she didn't forgive her either. She wanted to make an argument but chose not to. She just looked at Felicity running back to her room. Abigal took up her phone and called Micah.
"Hey, has anything happened between you and Felicity? She seems more uptight than usual," Abigal asked him a bit worried. "We will be a bit early if that is okay with your parents," she added quickly. "Also, ask her about something she wouldn't know when you can. I'm sure something is wrong.. call it a bad feeling," she sighed.

Felicity laughed a little at Lucifer. "You honestly thought I would go without my bracelet. It's a shame you didn't do your research," she kept on fighting him. "I do always like to dress in colors. Just make sure I look good," she added. It wasn't a lie. Felicity loved dressing in colors, but nothing to extreme. More like a red dress, or a green dress- but she would never wear the same outfit twice a month - something only Abigal knew - because they had that in common.
"The green one would be good. I matches my eyes," she sighed. "Or the red one.. with my channel lipstick I can only look good," she added. The thing about Felicitys ability to be lucky and make others unlucky was - it was not a body specific ability and moved with her soul. So Lucifer would feel a tiny bit unlucky. Because she didn't really have that much control if she didn't want to die.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:05 pm

Micah picked up his phone when Abi called. He frowned at her question. ”Nothing bad,” he said and wondered what was wrong. ”Sure, it’s fine.” He was just confused about what was wrong with Felicity, but he trusted something was off if Abigal thought so. ”Okay, I’ll think of something. See you soon,” he returned to his parents to help them get ready, all the while thinking of something he hadn’t yet told Felicity. There was a few things. Perhaps he could talk about Malia, he hadn’t told her yet. He was still getting around to it.

Lucifer grunted annoyed at her words. ”I didn’t exactly have a lot of time,” he swiped the bracelet and put it on. When she began to tell him about outfit, he didn’t feel a reason to doubt her. He took out a red dress and changed into it and put on the channel lipstick she recommended. He wasn’t exactly well-versed in female outfits. Mostly he just undressed women rather than the other way around. He took one last look in the mirror. ”You are not completely hideous,” he said and moved back to Abigal. ”Ready to go?” He didn’t know where they were going, but he would find out on the way. He like to have a plan, but he was also a natural at winging it. He had a ability to just fall into a situation and somehow figure out what was going on, without people knowing he didn’t know.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Felicity looked through her own eyes, feeling the weird feeling of not being in controle of herself. It was frustrating. But she haven't given up yet.
"I always look good you moron," Felicity pointed out and sighed.

Abigal waited in the hallway for Felicity to arrive. She blinked a bit as she had seen Felicity with that dress on their fathers birthday party - clearly something was wrong. She chose not to mention it at first.
"I'm just waiting for you," she smiled. Mr Burns came out and told them the car was ready to the airport. They were going to central London in Abigals private jet. Their drive was quite fast and quite. Even Mr Burns found it weird. Abigal texted Kyle that she was sorry he couldn't be there with them. After the 20 minutes flight they were picked up by Micahs butler Mr James. He was pretty close with Abigal, but not Felicity. Abigal gave Mr James a hug and they got in the car to drive to Micahs parents home. Abigal walked up and gave Micah a hug.
"Something is wrong," she whispered very quite.

Felicity was amused by this. Because she knew Abigal knew. Maybe the sisters weren't close anymore. But they knew small fact about each other that no one else knew. As they walked closer were close to Micah, Felicity gained a bit controle - not enough for Lucifer to notice, but for Micah to. It was a pinch. She pinched him softly. It took quite much energy from her to do that, and for a second the pain reached her soul and she wanted to scream - but she kept on going. She wanted her control back. She was still able to see, which made her quite stronger than Lucifer might first have thought.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Lucifer snorted at her remark. He walked with Abigal to the car that took them to the airport to get to London. He hadn’t talked much to best keep his cover. He would’ve guessed they were going to Micah’s parents. Abigal gave a man a hug. He chose not to do so. Abigal had known Micah longer than Felicity after all. He went into their home and followed Abigal up to Micah. He smiled at her and leaned forward to give him a peck kiss. He wouldn’t say Micah wasn’t attractive, but he knew better than to be blinded by every attractive person around.

Micah hugged Abigal back. He didn’t react to her words but looked at her with an expression that told her he had heard her. He was surprised when Felicity kissed him. They weren’t quite there yet, which just made him even more certain something was wrong. When she pinched his arm, he put a hand on her back. ”Why don’t you join me in my room. I have another surprise for you,” he said and looked at Abigal. He wanted her to come with, but he couldn’t actually tell her without causing suspicion. His darted to the room as he led Felicity there. Whatever was going on, it needed to stop.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:09 pm

Abigal blinked in surprise as Felicity just kissed Micah. It wasn't expected and something was wrong. Felicity was scared of history repeating itself, she knew that - she had been since Abigal once stole her former boyfriend. She looked shortly at Micah before excusing herself to go to the toilet - when really she was just founding her way to his room before they arrived. She did hide in his bathroom and just wanted to be sure she wasn't noticed.

Felicity laughed a little perhaps she felt like she was loosing her mind just a little - it was easier to laugh than to cry. "Tell me Lucy? Are we sharing the same type when it comes to men?" She laughed a little and had her fun. If she could gain a little controle - perhaps she wasn't defeated. There was stille time, still a chance. She went back on her feet as they walked around in the darkness. "You think you can get rid of me? Holy shit dude, you have no fucking bloody idea whom you are messing with. I'm gonna make you regret ever making this decision. Because you know what? I'm a brutal pain in your ass! And I can make sure, I'm not going to go gentle. Do you listen to me. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Stop. Fighting!" she yelled.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:27 pm

Lucifer listened to her. She was trying to regain control. To take back the body he had chosen for his mission. Although he wasn’t beginning to grow tired of her voice, he had no intention of giving up. ”Try and distract me all you want, it won’t work,” he said in his thoughts so only she would her him. She kept on talking. He was beginning to understand, why people wanted him to shut up when he talked to much. ”Sure. Tell yourself whatever you need to.” He followed Micah into the bedroom. They might be on to him. He didn’t care that much though. Even if it didn’t work out with Felicity, he would just find another body, another way to invade Abigal’s life. She would never be rid of him.

Micah watched Abigal as she left and followed shortly after with Felicity. When they were in the room, he locked the door behind them. ”I wanted some privacy,” he lied and walked to her. He looked deep into her eyes. Something was definitely different. Felicity might never have been the most open, but he had always seen something in her eyes – something to explore. It wasn’t there anymore. ”We never did finish our conversation about Malia,” he started out. This was not the way he wanted to tell Felicity the truth, but it was how it would have to be. ”Do you want to tell me how you feel about it?” He did his best to keep up the act, but the thought of someone doing anything to Felicity, made him angry.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 12:26 am

Felicity was quite fierce and stubborn - it wasn't odd why she and Abigal didn't talk out their feelings - they were both to stubborn to start the sad talk.
"If you insist," she hissed at him. "On thing you should know. I never wear the same outfit twice a month.. which Abigal knows.. and I wore that dress few weeks ago to my fathers birthday party.. and also.. the bracelet .. you put it on your right arm.. I always put it on my left hand," she sighed. "Next time you choose a vessel perhaps you should find a less complex persona to posses," Felicity kept the talking going. Didn't listen to Micahs words about Malia. She was putting all her energy into her body. "You know your biggest mistake is taking on a persons soul who is basically a jinx. - let me tell you why. You are getting very unlucky by now.. they know," she whispered.

Abigal showed up.
"And perhaps you care to talk about your choice of outfit?" Abigal exposed her knowledge about her sister. "One thing we do have in common is to never wear the same outfit twice a month.. but one fun thing is.. while we are at it.. it has been oddly quite .. Like I'm so used to Lucifer haunting my mind.. and out of no where - he suddenly went missing."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Lucifer listened to what Felicity said, and soon realized he might’ve had his plans foiled. But no matter, he would always come up with something else. ”You are quite annoying, has anyone ever told you that? No wonder Abigal wants nothing to do with you,” he responded in her thoughts. ”Like with your outfits, I don’t reuse plans. Getting Abigal is my goal, but I will find another way. You will see me again. In another body, but you will always know it’s me.” Of course, he had plans of disguising himself so they wouldn’t know it was him, but it would be a stupid idea to reveal that. Abigal talked, and he knew for sure he was not going to get one with his plan in this body. ”Nice try, am I right?” He looked at Abigal. ”Back to haunting you then,” he jumped out of her body and was again a spirit, which was really not that bad. It wouldn’t do as a long-term solution, but it would be okay for a little while.

Micah watched Abigal as she tried to make Lucifer, apparently, come clean with possessing Felicity. As he left Felicity’s body, he was quickly by her side to support her. He didn’t know how a possession would affect Felicity, so he was prepared to grab her, if she had a tumble. Also he just wanted to know he was always going to be there. ”Welcome back,” he whispered to her. ”Please don’t tell me he’s haunting you again?” He asked Abigal. He just wanted him good, once and for all.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 4:33 pm

"I know its my favorite trait about myself," she leered to herself. She felt herself regaining her strength and she pushed through and broke free. Felicity gasped as she was in complete controle again, and hadn't it been for Micah she would have fallen to the ground. She looked up and smiled at him shortly.
"That son of a bitch," she hissed before gaining back her balance. "He is a stubborn piece of shit," Felicity rolled her eyes.

Abigal blinked as she saw Lucifers ghost crawling out of Felicity. Abigal just starred at him with disgust in her eyes.
"Yeah, 5 points for creativity," she said quite harsh. But Fel and Micah both knew about her ghosts now. "Like I said, I'm a lucky girl," she sighed. She looked at Micah shortly.
"I can handle him," she said rather convincing. As long as he stayed here - she knew where he was. Then he couldn't plan to much.. could he?
"He is pretty convinced that you are the one he needs," Felicity said and looked at Abigal with a sad look. She hated that. And she was scared to be close to her right now. For reasons unspoken. Abigal looked at Felicity.
"It's okay, come here," Abigal said with a little smile. "What if it happens again?" She said. Emotional Felicity was quite new, but having Lucifer as a visitor had made her mind rather fresh - she was more herself.
"You won't - I'm sorry for holding it against you for so long," Abigal admitted and let Felicity come close to her in a big hug. Abigal wouldn't let Lucifer win this. And going after her sister was crossing a line.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Lucifer looked at Felicity as she began to speak of him. ”My father is a bitch, thank you for noticing,” he said, although she wouldn’t be able to hear him. He walked to her and stood really close to her. ”Thanks for letting me inside you. Maybe next time we can have playtime in the bed.” He looked at Micah. ”Bring your boyfriend.” He then walked back to Abigal. ”Oh thank you. You are to nice.” He stood in the background when she started to interact with Micah and Felicity. How rude. The two sisters looked closer than ever. ”You’re welcome, Abigal. And congratulations with your engagement. Isn’t it funny how worse and better you life has become after I came back into your life. It really is a gift to be both a blessing and curse.” He watched them hug and decided to leave them to it. ”See you soon.” He disappeared from the room, but he was far from done with his plans.

Micah helped Felicity on her feet, but took a step back when the two sisters had a moment. He wouldn’t want to impose. He wanted them to be closer. It might have been the only good thing to come from Lucifer’s possession. He was just afraid it wouldn’t be the end here. He looked at Felicity when she opened up. ”We will always be here. I realize now I can’t promise he will never come back, because he will. But I can say that I will never leave either of you to the likes of him. If he wants to come, let him come. We will always be united, and he can’t ever change that.” He walked to them and put his arms around them to join the hug. ”That I can promise.”
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 9:08 am

Hun valgte at ignorere Lucifer først, men han havde på sin vis ret - desværre. Han forsvandt og hun åndede lettet ud. Der var et kort øjeblik mellem Felicity og Abigal, og selvom de virkede til at løse det bare en smule - så kunne frygten ikke fjernes fra fortiden eller smerten. Det havde taget meget på hendes energi at bekæmpe Lucifer. Micah havde forholdsvis ret i sin optimistiske salgstale.Abigal sank en klump. Det var underligt med et gruppekram, men på den anden side var det også forholdsvis rart.
"How about you to just stay up here, making sure Fel is feeling okay.. I'll keep your parents company. We all know they love me," det var sandt. Selv når Micah ikke var hjemme, så inviterede de stadigvæk Abigal over til selskaber i ny og næ. Desuden virkede det til at Felicity og Micah kunne bruge rummet lidt for dem selv - hvilket stadigvæk var en anelse underligt. Men hun ønskede de skulle være glade. Abigal ventede ikke med deres far, men valgte at forlade rummet og gå ud til det store selskab.

Felicity sukkede udmattende, som om hun gav slip på den sidste del af muren og lod den falde.
"I can't believe you kissed Lucifer tonight," sagde hun kort og lød til at tage det meget alvorligt. "I'm kidding, god I'm so tired I can't even make a joke," sukkede hun og tog sig let til hovedet.
"I told him that I gave him at least few hours before he would throw the towel.. and I won, I'm a little proud," smilede hun og lagde armene om Micah bare for at være tæt på ham. Tanken var dog skræmmende, hvis hun ikke havde kæmpet imod havde hun været væk nu - og den tanke fik hende til at synke en klump.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Body browsing - Abigal.   Body browsing - Abigal. Empty

Body browsing - Abigal.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I never apologized for what I did - Abigal
» In need of a hiding spot ~ Abigal.