Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A Crime scene

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

A Crime scene Empty
IndlægEmne: A Crime scene   A Crime scene EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Place Gaia city
Weather, it just has rained
Enviroments: A lot of cops around a witness
Time 16,00

@Ash
"There you are Cass, look at what, we have here." The voice was as clear as Day when Cassius heard Davis talk to him.  "another body ?"  He asked, Davis as he then answered "no luckly enough but, it seems like there was a fight here, we have been paid a pretty big sum to figure out what, there has happend, you up for it ?" He asked,  as he looked at Cassius. Cassius  looked at him, before he gav a nod to Davis.

" i will take of it now then, anyone i should talk to in the police office or can i just do what i need without, in other words do i have free room ?" He asked, as Davis send him a cooky smile, he knew how it was.

He took his bike turned it on and, drove to the place in Gaia. He knew he would go up and get some information from the precinct, as soon as that was down he went down to the area where the Crime had happend,  as he moved over the Crime scene,  he try figure out what, had happend his ears picked a lot of sound of, as a person was running he looked up as he saw a man starte to run, he starte to move towards the area where the man was, but when he finally came out, he looked around the person was gone like he had vanished, he gav a sighed from him, before he decide to leave the  area, there was not anymore he could do right now, he moved down trough the street to grab a coffe for himself, there would be a lot of paper work for him later tonight.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

A Crime scene
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Open Scene and bar.
» No Body, No Crime
» You are going to hell for this crime //FORTIDS EMNE CW/TW

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street-
Gå til: