Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Faith falls hard on our shoulders

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

Faith falls hard on our shoulders Empty
IndlægEmne: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyMan Sep 07, 2020 5:28 am

@Michael (morning crea hit me like <3 )
Outfit: A white trouser suit.
__

The rain was falling heavily from the sky and almost washed away the blood on the ground. She felt like going here, into the darkness and the chaotic part of Gaia. Last time she had been on Earth, there had been no Southside - but now, demons roamed and wanted control. Earth was under demon control, and she was here to help putting an end to that. Eos was still searching for Michael, and she felt like going here was their Father's way of sending her in the right location. She could sense the demons around this area and it almost made her feel sick. It was still weird feeling the cold air in her nostrils when she breathed in. Eos had just teleported here, feeling the rain for the first time in forever. She could hear the fight, there were so many demon souls - and it put her mindset back to her previous job. Eos was the keeper of Gates to Hell, and these demons needed to get dragged back to the pit. Even if Hell wasn't really Hell anymore, it was in ruins. She took a few steps forward and around the corner she could see all the demons against Michael. He was heavily outnumbered and taking on all these demons alone wasn't smart - but then again, she would have done the same. It was their duty, to keep humanity safe, no matter how many times you got beaten down yourself. She kept closer, enough for some of the demons to sense her strong aura. Few of them turned their heads, making her snort a little. Like all angels Eos also owned light manipulation, but she had the ability to create a stronger light than most - a quite destructive light in some cases. "Ready to light this city up?" She raised her voice letting Michael hear she was there. It was ages, centuries it felt like since they last had spoken. Eos living near Hell on part Hell time, it felt like forever. Not waiting for him to respond she lighted up the whole area, turning her body into an embodiment of the purest light. Burning up the demons that were closest to her and she stepped closer, hearing them scream as their souls got send back to the pit in Hell. "That was refreshing," she chuckled deeming the light once again, looking down at Michael and held down her hand down to help him up. "Long time no see brother." There was only few remains of the demons left around them, mostly just ashes. Attacking a clan of demons weren't wisely, but sometimes those bastards were breeding faster than rabbits. "Going into a demonnest by yourself, it's almost like you knew I would be in town."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyTors Sep 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Outfit: A 1920s inspired suit without the blazer, and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

After that initial kill, it hadn’t taken many moments before another one came running. And as soon as he turned the corner, he stopped in a moment of surprise, staring at the menacing angel with a blood-dripping blade in his hand. Michael took this as an opportunity to attack, so he quickly threw his blade with accurate precision, piercing straight into the demon’s heart. Michael felt more of them near him, far more than he’d anticipated, and soon he stood face to face against three demons. One of them attacked him with supernatural speed, and he fought him off, quickly disarming the knife in his hand, but as more demons arrived, even his holy light only held them back for so long. He felt a hard fist against his jaw, injuring him enough for the metallic taste of blood to appear in his mouth and as he parted his lips, the drops slowly made their way down his chin. He manipulated the thunderstorms to become worse, and soon one of the demons attacking him from a distance got hit by a lightning stroke. Her scream echoed loudly into the night before she burned up by his manipulation of electricity. And then he felt something else. A light like his own. Another angel. But as he looked up to see who it was, one of the demons flung him straight into a wall with his telekinesis. Michael groaned as he felt the brick wall against his back, but as he opened his eyes, he was met with a bright light and it was then he realized who the angel was. His sister - Eos. And she couldn’t have picked better timing to show up.

He chuckled at her comment before he took her hand and got up from the ground. Now that all the demons were gone, he took the liberty to keep his gaze with her. It felt like ages since he'd last seen her, but she looked good as ever. “Yes,” he agreed with a brief smile before he wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. When he let go of her, he glanced around at the remains of the demons, nodding to her comment about him going into a demon’s nest by himself. “Had I known you were in town, I would have invited you to a drink,” he said, returning his eyes to her with a wider smile on his lips. He then took out his handkerchief to dry off the blood from his face before putting it back into his waistcoat pocket. “So, what do you say?” he asked, knowing that the answer most likely would be yes.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyLør Sep 12, 2020 10:29 am

She had almost forgotten how much her soul had starved for physical touch, till he embraced her shortly. It wasn't really because she wanted to stay in this mess of killing demons, the demons shouldn't have been spread like this. There was too many and the faster she could help cleaning up the mess, the better. Eos chuckled by his comment. "Its not too late for that," she reminded him with a little smirk. She could feel magic in the air, it was a different from what she was used to and the demonic nature seemed to be hidden in every corner she stepped in Gaia. "Let's get going then," she confirmed with a little nod to the side. "You know this place the best, you lead the way." Perhaps this was the reason their father had send her here to help, demons had overrun the place he had made for the humans. At this point, Eos was even more sure that most of the population was demons. They would need to talk about what had happened in Hell, she was the one who knew that the best. Still, she was ashamed that she couldn't manage to keep Lucifer and Lilith, even Samael in their place. Now Hell was a mess, since last year when Lucifer kept kidnapping young people and held them there against their will. Samaria and her game to help people get back to life, it had been a mess. A mess that was far from cleaned up yet.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptySøn Sep 13, 2020 9:53 pm

He was happy to hear that she had time to grab a drink. After all, he didn’t know what duties their father had given her, bringing her back to Earth after all this time. He placed a hand on her shoulder to teleport them to Gaia. They arrived in front of a bar that was popular amongst the pure creatures of Gaia. It even discouraged unholy creatures from entering it to prevent trouble of that sort. “This place makes some of the best drinks in town,” he said as he looked up at the large floor-to-ceiling windows that were partly covered by velvet, dark purple curtains. He walked up to the entrance holding the door open for Eos before he entered the bar himself. The interior carried a luxurious and warm atmosphere. The gold blended perfectly in with the dark wood and marble floors, and the large chandeliers hanging from the ceiling gave it a brighter feel than most other bars. It almost reminded him of his mansion in Heaven, which partially explained why he'd chosen to bring her here of all places. At the end of the room was a scene where a single woman was singing in a formal dress. Many people turned their heads at their entrance. Their auras had clearly spiked their curiosity. There were even a few angels that bowed their heads politely as to not look straight at them, yet still acknowledging their presence. Knowing exactly who they were. He led Eos up to the bar, approaching a tall, blonde fairy with piercing turquoise eyes. “Whiskey, Irish,” he ordered as he stopped at the bar desk. The bartender nodded once before turning her eyes to Eos, and as she’d said her order, she prepared their drinks. “So, why are you here Eos?” he asked, turning his gaze to his sister. Of course, she could have come to Earth for a temporary purpose, but something told him that it was about something greater. It was what he hoped for, anyway. Earth was in desperate need of more angels to help the humans against the uprising of demons and monsters.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptySøn Sep 27, 2020 1:36 pm

She let him teleport her to this fancy place, seeing people coming in to buy drinks was new. Eos rarely visited Earth, and between years things changed a lot around here. "I'll take your word for it," she looked around feeling the good aura around them. Eos didn't hang around angels enough, and she had missed it.  Michael held the door for her and she stepped in, and felt the gazes from people as her and Michael stepped in. "Fancy," she mumbled to herself and looked around. All the light and golden colors reminded her of home, and how much she had missed being close to it. Michael ordered at the bar and Eos didn't have enough time to try everything on the menu, "I'll have the same," she responded finding it easier. The question she couldn't get away from arrived and she looked over at Michael. "Well after Lucifer went missing, Father has me on a hunt to find him. And with Hell being in ruins till he returns or someone rightful gets some system back there, Father wants me to help you here. For some reason demons is taking up way to much space here," she explained with a small sight. "He wants this Earth demon free and magic free again. His expectations are way to high, but you know him," she took a deeper breath in. "So I will be here till either I find Lucifer and put his ass back where it belongs.. or till I find someone who can take his place. Unless Father gets a change of heart and lets me stay," she confessed with a little half smirk. "I mean it's good to actually be around more angels again."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyTirs Sep 29, 2020 7:38 pm

The bartender poured the whiskey into two glasses before she placed them in front of the two angels and moved on to the next customer. Michael grabbed his glass, looking for a moment at the amber liquid before he raised it to his lips and took a sip. It didn't surprise him that their Father wanted Lucifer to be found after his sudden disappearance, and it only made sense that the mission was given to someone other than him. After all, Lucifer and Michael probably had one of the most strained relationships of all the angels. He placed the glass back on the table, resting his forearm on it as he turned to face her. So, their Father had sent her to help him with the demons and monsters. “That's great news,” he said, having prayed for his Father's help him many times, and perhaps this was his final answer. Naturally, he had deployed a lot of his soldiers on Earth to help him accomplish various operations, but many of them needed to stay in Heaven to keep it running, so he'd needed something greater. His Father had always had high expectations and hard to achieve visions, sometimes giving Michael rather unpredictable orders, but this one seemed especially tough to accomplish. It was going to take ages if one wanted to do it right, and even then, they'd need Him to specify exactly what He meant. “That's nearly impossible… I mean I’ve spent all these years following his command to purge the world of evil but to rid it of every demonic- and magical being. It would require a massive war. One that would harm many innocent humans in the process,” he said thoughtfully, having done the calculations many times. And back in the day, he had been involved in carrying out God’s wrath with floods and other punishments to the humans, but never murders of that scale.  
I hope He does as well,” he agreed and sent her a brief smile. He always missed his family, but he and Eos had basically grown up together and there weren't many of the angels who knew him in the way that she did. “So, any idea where Lucifer’s gone? Or perhaps who this new ruler of Hell should be?” he asked, hoping there was anyone out there that would actually keep the demons in line.

He took another sip of his whiskey as he thought about what she'd said before he thought to mention something to her. Now that he knew that was going to stay on Earth for a while. “Oh, and guess who I have living with me?” he then asked after a few moments, leaning slightly forward. “Lucifer from another world,” he said in a low voice, confidentially, and gave her some time to let the information sink in. “Of course, you’re welcome to stay with me anytime you want as well, although I imagine you’re going to be traveling quite a lot,” he said in his normal tone of voice as he straightened himself again.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyTirs Sep 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Eos was ruthless towards demons, and knew they only responded to violence and blood. Or that was what her job had taught her. In the beginning humans had been this great idea, but now demons and witches was having their life long party and it only cost humans to suffer. People lost their faith along that road and it wouldn't be long before the demons had ripped away the last people on Earth. It sounded like hitting the restart button would be the most practical way to destroy the demons, but she also knew Michael never would do anything that would harm the humans. Eos could only hope there wouldn't come a day where they would stand having a disagreement as large as the one Michael had had with Lucifer back then. "Last thing I heard is that he is missing, no one has seen or heard from him. I even searched all of Hell to be sure he wasn't hiding," she replied with a sight. Hell was a battlefield of souls trying to fight to remain on Hell's ground. "I would put our niece there, but somehow Father cursed her feet to this planet," she rolled her eyes a little thinking about Maelle. If Maelle wasn't running around Earth it was safer for angels to stay here, she had seen how many fallen angels that entered Hell - the number had never been so huge. "Or here is Lilith. Might take her mind of playing games to get back to Earth," she breathed out heavily it wasn't really her favorite subject, however, Lilith was known as the mother of demons and if anyone could keep them in line - it would be her.

Eos took a sip of her whisky and looked back at Michael when he looked eager to tell her something. She frowned a bit by the information he granted her. Lucifer from another world. Since Michael didn't look worried about it, it seemed like what perhaps Lilith had meant the day they'd met. "From another world, like dimension or reality?" Eos was quite familiar with other worlds as well, seeing her 'Mother' was Goddess from another place. She was the only other created angel with two creatures, which was complicated at times. "I'm not going anywhere till we get cleaned out in Gaia.. seems like it's the best place to begin a cleanse. Besides, you need me and my flashing lights."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyOns Sep 30, 2020 5:52 pm

He nodded slowly as she said nobody had seen or heard of him. But if God hadn’t locked him away, then it was difficult to guess what had happened to him. It didn't seem like him to just leave, not unless there was a good reason behind it. “It’s strange, isn’t it? Lucifer just vanishing into thin air like that,” he said, contemplating whether something much worse might have happened.
He could only imagine the havoc that Hell was in. And that chaos was easily transferred to the way the demons behaved on Earth, so he hoped that they'd find a suitable leader soon. He turned his gaze towards the stage as she replied to his question, taking another sip of the whiskey. He wasn’t so sure that it would be beneficial for Heaven to give Maelle or Lilith that power. Not when you considered their history with the angels and God. On the other hand, it could keep them occupied, hence distracting them from Earth's or Heaven's affairs. But either way, they needed someone to take over soon.

An alternate reality.” Another Earth. He looked into her eyes as he wondered whether she'd know something about that. Michael had many times pondered about the worlds his Father had created. How many there were exactly. He had traveled to some of them throughout his life, but never another version of Earth. It only made sense of course. After all, Lucifer had told him that Michael had died in that world and that it was undergoing a war. He'd only change destiny cosmically by traveling there. “Lilith brought him to me, although I’m not entirely sure why she saved him from that world,” he explained. He hadn’t thought to ask either. He’d just been happy about the prospect of seeing his brother again. A version of him that hadn’t fallen.

He laughed briefly as she referred to her ability as flashing lights. “Yeah I really do,” he agreed as he looked at her. He was glad that she intended to stay. It would help him a great deal with the evil that roamed Gaia. “But yes, that is the reason I’ve settled here… I’ve rarely seen this many monsters in one place,” he said as he turned his head to look at the crowd in the bar. Except none of these people had a moral compass on the bad side. He then looked up at the balcony overlooking the large room. “Let’s go take a seat upstairs,” he then said before he leaned his body away from the bar to walk towards the staircase. It was a bit more private up there. Quieter too. He found a seat in the furthermost corner, sitting with the back against the wall. Something that he’d grown accustomed to - even if there weren’t any apparent dangers. Because that way, he could see everything surrounding him without having his back exposed. He took another sip of his whiskey before he placed the glass on the table.
So. When you searched all of Hell to find our fallen brother. Did you happen to hear anything from the demons that I ought to know about?” he asked. Naturally, if she had heard something that would be considered valuable information to Michael, he expected her to tell him.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptySøn Okt 25, 2020 7:45 am

She was sure Lucifer was out there somewhere, just waiting for the right moment to return - he always had been quite the drama queen after all. It just seemed like everyone thought he was vanished - but she knew better than to stop looking for him. Having their brother from an alternate reality seemed far too good to true, but two people telling her that, it had to be true. "I'm not surprised, still seems a bit risky," she confessed and took a sharp breath in. Taking someone from even a dying reality and place them in another - it was messing with things, and Eos didn't like messes. Only time would tell before the alternate Lucifer would be forced to step into the old ones life - of course she hoped that wasn't going to happen, but she had never been optimistic. "Lilith is the ultimate trickster, be careful with everything she is does. That woman is a piece of work," she breathed out heavily by that thought. Eos and Lilith had had their great years of disagreements, and Eos was perhaps one of few who was able to have an actual conversation with her.

It had been so many years without family, hearing his laughter made her laugh right away, even if it was just briefly. Eos had missed her family more than most could imagine. She listened to her brother as he talked about how many monsters that had settled here in Gaia. She nodded when he suggested them taking a seat upstairs, and she followed him. It was a weird sound, so much joy and laughter, such a balanced room compared to Hell or even the other dimension she had been visiting for the past years. Up here it was more quiet and she closed her eyes as she sat down, just to take a deep breath in and exhale with a smile on her face.

The smile fainted with the talk about Hell, as she thought back to the chaos of souls trying to fight as if they were still alive and had a change of surviving. "It's weird in Hell right now, like the balance has been ripped out of the core. I haven't heard anything relating to you, other than the demons who aren't satisfied with you sending them there," she chuckled a bit, none of the demons were satisfied about that. "We need to find an alternative place to send demons right now, or at least that is my suggestion. As long as Hell is unbalanced, it seems risky. If Hell breaks it will cease to exist," she took a mouthful of her whisky and was still surprised over the strong taste, as she usually didn't drink - there wasn't really a bar outside the Gates of Hell. "So either I find someone to rule in Hell or I find a way to bring the balance back," she sighed thought about how impossible it would be, but she had to try. Otherwise, it wouldn't be long till they wouldn't have anywhere to place these demon souls, and only their Father knew how that would end up.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 7:57 pm

He knew that it was risky but knowing that his version of Earth was in ruins and past saving, he couldn’t bid sending him back there either. He looked at her for a moment as she warned him of Lilith, used to it being him who warned other angels of this. Of demons’ deceitful and evil nature. And perhaps he should have been warier of her agenda. But at the same time, he hadn’t cared much for it the moment she told him that she had a Lucifer that hadn’t fallen. “I know, but I couldn’t just let him rot in that world… and he really is nothing like our Lucifer,” he said, strongly believing that he indeed was different and that he wouldn’t make the same mistakes that their Lucifer had. Although, somewhere he ought to know that there was a chance that destiny would change his course just by him being on this Earth. “Besides, the only reason she gave him to me was so that I’d help her send Samael back to the dimension he'd escaped,” he said as he looked at her. Eos would remember how Heaven had made that decision eons ago. How they'd seen a prophecy of the evil Samael would unleash to Earth, and how many souls he'd already turned toward sin. Ultimately, making it seem like the most responsible option was to send him to another dimension.

Michael felt relieved as she said that she hadn’t heard anything relating to him in Hell, always anticipating that more of his enemies were conspiring something against him or the angels. But still, it was rather disconcerting to know that Hell was out of balance. Because it meant that there was a risk that the demons that he’d sent there would return to Earth and seek revenge. “We could send them to purgatory or the flame world temporarily,” he suggested at her notion of bringing them someplace else - until Hell was restored to a somewhat normal state. It was already fairly easy for demons to find a way to return to Earth from there, and he’d rather not increase those chances. So, it would seem safer to bring them to either of those other worlds for the time being. But he also knew better than to try and meddle with the demons about a better solution or a new leader as most of them despised him. Eos was much better suited for that job. He took another sip of the whisky and leaned back in his seat. “But in terms of finding a ruler, I can’t help much except point you in a direction of someone who might. I'm not exactly on anyone's good side at the moment,” he said, swirling the amber liquid once before he took another sip and placed it back on the table. He knew that it was important for Hell to find a replacement, knowing that it could turn into a civil war if more people wanted to take up the throne after Lucifer, or were on opposing sides of who should, but he honestly didn’t have a good suggestion to this person. Deeming most demons unfit for such a vital role. Eos definitely had some thinking to do in regards to how to best approach the issue. “Although, I am of course more than happy to help if you need me to do anything.” She probably already knew this, but it was important for him to assure her of this. “Have you thought about what you’re going to do first?” he asked.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Faith falls hard on our shoulders   Faith falls hard on our shoulders Empty

Faith falls hard on our shoulders
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Sometimes you just need your mothers shoulders to cry on
» Faith Declining
» When rain falls - Roy
» Until the night falls l Aidan
» When the curtain falls - Erin

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: