Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When the curtain falls - Erin

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When the curtain falls - Erin Empty
IndlægEmne: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 9:31 pm

@Erin <3 (Surprise <333)

Today's rehearsals had been quite rewarding in it's ways. Layton at least felt like the play had finally gone in the right direction for once. He clapped his hands together as the curtain fell, turning his front to his fellow-actors with a bright smile on his face, "Well that was quite the performance," he said in his fading scottish accent before he eyed every and each one on set, "Now, if we can take that wee bit of nervousness and just shove it off the stage, we'll be perfect for thursday's career scouts," he clarified before he laughed joyfully and clapped his hands, "Go clean ya faces, we have other classes to attend, alright? See you all thursday!" he said before he grabbed a towel and started rubbing the makeup off his face. He turned his eyes to one girl and moved over to her with a big grin. "Hey pretty lassie," he said as he leaned in to kiss her cheek. "You did well today," he complimented her as he rubbed off the remainder of the theatre makeup he wore.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 10:00 pm

She breathed out when the play was over. Rehearsals were hard time to the, but they had the best instructor. Her smile blossomed when she saw his bright one. Of course there was some things that needed the final kick, and she could point out where - but she had promised Layton to play nice. Which meant, using her inside voice as an inside voice. As people started walking off, she slowed herself down - just to catch a brief moment alone with her man. Erin turned to him as he approached her, and smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"Thank you, so did you,# she replied. He rubbed the last bits of his make up off, but missed a spot. Erin licked her thumb and removed the last bit.
"Still wanna follow me to lunch, or do you have some extra notes I need to take first?" She asked tilting her head a little to the side, with a short playful smile. She always had that energy, and it didn't take much to fire it up. Added to that, she loved teasing - Layton of course knew that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 10:30 pm

When she returned the compliment, he made a small bow before he chuckled, "Thank you very much. I have a feeling we all did pretty well today," he said as he watched her hand move to his face, before a little leftover makeup was removed. He smiled thankfully at her, "See, if I didnt have you, I'd be going around with a spot of white all day for people to laugh at," he said as he rolled the cloth up to a ball that he threw towards the trashcan. He cheered when he hit right in. He looked back at her in his triumph and nodded at her question, "Uhhh~ You know I'd love to. But I'm starving. We'll sort out the extra notes at my house later?" he suggested in a low teasing tone as his eyes moved around to make sure no one heard. "I'll make it worth your while," he promised as he leaned in and kissed her temple. He then moved away right as a girl appraoched them. "Layton!" she called, as Layton turned to her with curious eyes, "Hm?" - "You were great leading us today," she said with a shy smile, not really paying attention to Erin being right there next to them.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin EmptyTors Sep 05, 2019 10:01 am

” Yeah, we did,” she replied. It was a good team this time.  Erin chuckled a little at his comment. “Precisely, what would you even do without me?” Erin teased and shook her head a little by her own words. Erin started removing some of the make-up, she preferred a more natural look for herself than this theater look - and even through she didn’t add much extra, she still had some she wanted to remove. She turned to him, by his suggestion and smiled playfully to his teasing tone.
“You better,” she answered with a cheeky smirk on her lips.  A girl interrupted their moment, and Erin took a deep breath in.  The girl blindly ignored her, which was what pissed Erin off. She didn’t have anything against other people talking to Layton, she had something against people pretending she wasn’t there. What had happened to girl code these days?
“Yeah, he is the best. Isn’t he?” She put her arm around his waist and breathed out.  “Weren’t you starving babe? We should go grab some lunch,” She looked up at Layton. Erin wasn’t going to put her claws out, at least not yet. She moved her eyes over to the girl, and her look was a warning, for the girl to choose her next steps carefully.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin EmptyLør Sep 14, 2019 2:51 am

Her tease only made his smile grow as he realized how much he truly and deeply cared for her and the way she could make him feel - Even if it was all teases, he'd feel the same love as if she had made a loving gesture. The interruption had been oddly out of place as Layton thought he had seemed busy talking to his girlfriend, but he didnt know that this girl had less of a care for what he had been doing and why he wasnt just talking to her instead. The girl eyed Erin as she placed her arm around Layton's waist, and by the way her eyes were looking, she didnt feel happy that Erin was reminding him of other things to do. Layton had placed his arm around Erin's shoulder to keep her closer as he nodded a little at her words, "Yes. Yes, we definitely should," he said before he turned to the girl with a warm smile that always made him look so welcoming and friendly, "Excuse us," he said before he looked at Erin ready to go. The girl widened her eyes as she realized they were going to leave, looking down at the floor as she considered her options, "Do you mind if I eat lunch with you?" she asked, looking up with a sweet smile. Layton was oblivious to it, but his friendly side wanted to accept her request, but he did wait for Erin to make the final decision.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 10:45 am

Just when she hoped they would just walk off by themselves, the girl tried to invite herself. Erin took a sharp breath in. She didn't want to come off as unfriendly, usually she was quite welcoming - but not when people just went darting at her man like that, without even looking at her first. It shivered down her spine that the girl was a demon, she knew her father didn't like her spending time with creatures of the darkness. It was awkwardly silent, and she knew Layton just waited for her to make the decision. Erin didn't trust this girl, and every second they spend with her made her insides twisting and turning.
"F.. fine," she mumbled unpleasant, and breathed out. Erin was everything but fake, and she would never pretend to be okay if she wasn't. It was pretty clear she only agreed to this, from the goodness of her heart. "But don't make us late for next class, get moving," she said in a more harsh tone, but still kept her face calm. She didn't let go of Layton, Erin wasn't going to let the girl think she had a chance.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the curtain falls - Erin   When the curtain falls - Erin Empty

When the curtain falls - Erin
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Erin's elev skema
» When rain falls - Roy
» Until the night falls l Aidan
» If a ballerina falls hard and nobody is there to catch her...
» Faith falls hard on our shoulders

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: