Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A Dangerous Game

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game EmptyTirs Jun 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Outfit: Link
Topic partners: @Dean & @Enid
___
It was now or never. Her heart was pounding like crazy, and she knew he could her it. But she had her eyes sat on the target and she wasn't going to back out. Getting the hard, give Dean his freedom to be with the person he clearly loved. It was a risk, a huge risk and she was to stubborn to let Dean handle a situation like this alone. "I'll be fine, don't worry," she assured him before giving him a quick half hug. Maya gently stepped back and gave him a comforting smile as she started sneaking around the Sinclair fortress. She finally found a way in through a backdoor that didn't seem to be locked. She stepped in and looked around, she had never been in an actual castle before. Maya had the whole place through Veronica's eyes, but it was still breathtaking. The young thunderbird took a deeper breath in and started moving deeper into the fortress. "This place is huge," she mumbled to herself and looked around her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 9:07 pm

Dean didn’t know what the hell they were thinking for breaking into Rebekeha's mansion. There were many risks involved, including ones that would make life worse for all of them. But he’d trusted Veronica when she said this was a secure way to break the engagement, so here they were. His heart was racing as he looked at the mansion in front of them, still trying to grasp the fact that they were actually doing it. His hand was shaking as he dialed Enid’s number on his phone before he moved it up to his ear. “Hey, we’re here… Maya is about to go in,” he said, hesitating a bit as he wanted to make sure that something unexpected hadn’t occurred, so when she didn’t express that he continued. “Please, be careful. I love you,” he said before he hung up and returned his gaze to Maya with a concerned expression. He returned her hug before he nodded. He didn't know what to do if she didn’t come out of this fine. “I’ll stop being worried the moment you both return to me without a scratch,” he said. Dean hoped she knew how much he appreciated her for doing this for him. There were no words to describe how much it meant for him to have found that kind of friendship in her. He watched her as she moved closer to the house, staying behind some cars for cover in the meantime.
Gæst
Gæst

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game EmptyLør Jul 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Enid felt anxious to say the least. This was a huge risk, and part of her worried about the outcome. Was her mother going to find out? Would she be punished for disobeying? However as her phone started buzzing, she picked it up without hesitation. "We'll try," she promised, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves. "I love you too," she whispered, feeling her throat in a knot. She wanted to be with Dean, and when this crazy plan had been explained, she had found herself out of her body, unable to react at first, but in the end she had agreed to it. She couldn't recall ever really meeting Maya, and the fact that they were related just made even less sense. But that didn't mean she wasn't grateful.
Enid snuck out of her room, having gotten pretty good at knowing when her mother had cast a spell on her door. This night she was lucky, sneaking down the hall as she felt the darkness engulfing. Looking outside she could see the moon shine brightly, illuminating the gardens and surrounding grounds of what was her mother's home. She had told Maya to meet her down in the kitchen, as it was probably the least used at this time of the night. Opening the door, she felt a shiver run down her spine. She was truly willing to do anything to be with Dean, and frankly it scared her a bit. This intense kind of love was only something that happened in fairy tales. She waited for the thunderbird to appear.
Maya

Maya

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game EmptyLør Jul 04, 2020 3:27 pm

The knot tightened in her stomach and her heart began to race even furter, as she moved closer into the madness. She looked around analyzing her ways in and out of the place, in case anything were to happen. Maya entered the kitchen, it looked like it was only used a few times, maybe Rebekah was more of the magic food delivery person. Who really knew? Maya's eyes quickly found Enid and gave her a brief smile. "Ready for this?" She asked and took a sharp breath in. They had never really had any chance to get to know each other. Maya let her mind wonder for a second, had Rebekah told Enid about their family? Did Enid know any stories about Maya's mother? She pushed the thoughts out again, it was not the time to think about that. "According to a friend of your mum, she has a lot of secret rooms.. I guess if we find them, we will be able to find what we are looking for."
Gæst
Gæst

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game EmptyTirs Jul 07, 2020 4:21 pm

"Don't know if I'll ever be ready," she confessed with a faint smile on her lips. Going against her mother would be strange to say the least, and she didn't really know how to feel about it. All Enid knew for sure was that she was doing what her gut was telling her was right.
"Secret rooms is an understatement, I feel like every time I roam these halls I get lost," she confessed, scratching her arm a little. "But sure, let's give it a try," she said, leading Maya out to a smaller hallway, one that was mainly used for servants to move silently through the large mansion. "My mother has eyes and ears all over, so I think it's safer to travel through here ... There should be a way of locating the secret rooms even through this passage way," Enid said, her voice contemplating as she lead the way.
Maya

Maya

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game EmptySøn Jul 26, 2020 12:37 pm

//Outed efter aftale <3
Sponsoreret inhold

A Dangerous Game Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Dangerous Game   A Dangerous Game Empty

A Dangerous Game
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A little bit dangerous
» Sharks are dangerous, but so am I - Rokea
» Dangerous Wolf, or is he? - Annalyn
» This gonna be bloody dangerous
» How do you make dangerous look so beautiful?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Nightwell Fortress-
Gå til: