Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Tid: 15:00 en mandag eftermiddag.
Sted: Storsalen
Omgivelser: Langt de flest eelever sidder i storsalen, dog sidder de forskellig eårgange meget sammenblandet.
Vejr: Udenfor er der en smule sen efterårssol, men også en del blæst.
Outfit: Link her
@Chance

This was so freeing - Jun-ho had never ever thought he'd be so happy to see the sun again, but he was. After several months of having to stay out of the sun due to his new status as a vampire, it was really nice to finally have gotten a sunlight ring - from Michael, whom he'd known from shortly after he'd originally become an angel - and be able to attend classes during the day again, and, also, just ingeneral being able to lounge about during the daytime. It also meant that he could hang out with a long of people he couldn't before... And most people staying up only during the night, were creatures of the night, too... And probably not the best influences, either. So really, he was just very happy to be here right now, even if it also meant he had to keep an opaque drinks bottle nearby... opaque to hide the fact that it was, of course, filled with blood instead of any 'normal' liquid, as it made it easier for him to ignore the smell of the blood of all the other students around him, when he knew he could just take a sip from it.

He had the bottle in hand - cap screwed securely on - as he sat here, in the great hall, listening to the principal talking about some big Christmas play, one that students from the arts classes, drama classes, music classes and dancing classes would all be working together on. Since he himself had both music and dancing, this of course meant that he knew just what the next one and a half month was going to go by with. He looked around himself to see if anybody else was feeling excited about this - because he surely was! And it was probably showing in the bright smile he had on his lips as he looked around.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyTors Nov 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Outfit

Chance had gone on a walk with one of the girls from his sports class, and completely forgot he had to be in the great hall to learn more about the christmas play. He rushed through the halls to get there before he was too late. He entered the hall as quietly as possibly, but the door slammed behind him and made his tardiness very known. He took of his scarf as he moved to an empty seat next to a boy he couldn't remember he had seen before. They probably didn't have any classes together. He sent him a kind smile as a greeting. He placed the scarf on his lap and looked at the principal was talking. He was trying to stay interested, but he hated when somebody else had to dictate how he expressed himself throug art. But he probably just had to.

When they finally got a small break, he looked at the guy next to him. "Let me guess..." He said and looked closer at him. "You're a dancer," he said with a smile. It was just a guess. He wasn't in art, so it was really a fifty-fifty chance of getting it right. "I'm Chance," he introduced himself. "Art class," he continued and shortly looked around on the others.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyTors Nov 14, 2019 6:05 pm

While he'd been looking around, a guy that he hadn't noticed before - maybe that was the guy the door had practically slammed shut after? - talked to him, after obviously having seen his excitement at this upcoming project. Jun-ho chuckled, and nodded. "Among other things. I do sing and play the violin, too, but I like my dancing a bit more," even though he also did have small jobs here and there playing the violin at symphonic concerts.

"I'm Jun-ho," he then introduced himself, and stuck out his hand for a handshake before he really got to think about it. Had he thought about it, he wouldn't have done that since he tried to keep his new race as hidden as he could - and the coldness of his hand often gave it away to people. "Art class? Sounds interesting. Wish I could do anything there, but I can't draw to save my life," he said with a bright grin on his lips. Of course, he still had a bit of an accent, since he'd lived most of his life in South Korea - but it was much, much better now, these years after he'd moved to England.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Chance pushed his bottom lip forward a little to make an impressed expression. "Multi-talent then?" He asked, even if it was pretty clear that was what he was. "So are you going to help with dance or the music in the production?" It was easy to know what Chance was going to do. He didn't have many talents other than art. Not that he felt like he needed more.

He took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, before letting go again. He did feel the cold hand, but didn't think more about it. It was fall, maybe he was just cold. Or maybe he was a vampire, which would be fine too. Chance didn't care much about such things. "You have to leave some talent for the rest of us," he said with a smile. "And let's hope you will never have to do that. Draw to save your life," he said shortly looking around. "Would make an interesting movie villain. Kidnaping people and only releasing them if they could draw," he said with a chuckle. It was a strange idea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 11:46 pm

"Eh... I guess you could say so," Jun-ho chuckled, and scratched his neck just a little awkwardly. Had he still been capable of blushing, he probably would have, as he always did feel slightly embarrassed with this sort of thing. He was rather humble by nature, after all. "I don't really know yet, to be honest. If they need violins in the play I might go for that, but otherwise, I think I'll just stick with dancing." he said, and shrugged. Even though he had a rather good singing voice, he rarely ever opted for singing in music class, anyway.

"Well, I left the arts to you, then," he laughed, playfully pushing at Chance's shoulder, winking at him, too. "Ooh, yes, it might be... Or make an interesting comic, instead?" he then said, looking a bit thoughtful as he thought about that. For sure, it'd be an interesting concept. "Ah, anyway - I'm sure the play will be fun to work on. I really do like all of these collaboration things... I didn't think I'd enjoy school as much as I do, but really, it's rather nice being back in some type of school after... Well, I guess I did have a five years' involuntary break..." he sort of muttered the last part, not realizing he'd said it out loud as his thoughts wandered back to how his first murder had been the thing shutting his first education short, when he had only just gotten to be 21. But then he realized he said it out loud, and coughed just a little bit embarrassed at it. "Eh... Don't mind that. I'm just rambling."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 2:47 pm

"I do say so," he said with a smile. He listened interested when he said what he wanted to do. "No matter what, I looked forward to see your talents in play - or dance," he said. His French accent especially sounded at the word 'dance'. "Much appreciated," he said with a chuckle. He did use drawing as a way of understanding the world and the people in it. But even if that was the case, it was not what he wanted to do. He never spoke much about it, but he wanted to be a chef. Making food was his true passion, and therefor the one he was most secret about.

"You're right. I might look into that." He said with a smile. He listened to him as he went into a rather lenghty dialogue, which was probably more a monologue. He didn't know what to say, especially not when it looked like he was far off in his own thoughts. When he then said he was just rambling, he just gave a respectful nod. "Well school is great," he just said, not responding to the last part he had muttered. "Mostly," he added. "We're starting again," he said as a teacher continued telling about the play. He was shortly thinking about asking Jun-ho if he wanted to skip this and just do something else, but he had seemed into it, so he stayed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 5:10 pm

"Well... Thank you. I do look forward to seeing whatever masterpiece I'm sure you'll be creating," Jun-ho said, chuckling and winking at the guy, before he took out his drinking bottle, taking just a sip or two of the blood hidden in there - just because the smell of all the different people around him were getting to him, just a little bit, and he'd rather be proactive with drinking from the bottle than having to chug all of it at once if it got really bad.

He coughed discreetly and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck when he realized he'd said the last part out loud, looking away from the guy, rather embarrassed. But luckily, it seemed like the guy didn't mind at all. Jun-ho looked up when he mentioned the teacher starting to talk about the play again, and Jun-ho's attention was quickly back on the teacher. Once the teacher had told them the rest of what they needed to know, though, they were all dismissed, and the vampire's gaze fell on the other guy again. "Soo... Do you have anything to do this afternoon, or... Would you maybe like to hang out a bit?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 3:55 pm

"Thanks," he said and smiled at him when he winked. He noticed the cough, but he didn't think of it as any reaction - maybe he just needed to cough? Chance could be really oblivious to social signs like that. He really just needed to have things said directly, before he truly understood what was going on. Subtle didn't work on him.

Chance turned his head to him when he spoke after the teacher was done. "Not really. I was just thinking about going to the art room to finish a drawing." He looked more intensly at him, studied him. He really had amazing features. "Actually..." He said and scratched his neck. "Can I draw you? It's weird, I know, but you have... Something I didn't know I was looking for." He knew it was such a weird thing to ask people about, but he just had to grib every possibility of finding a new model. And he really had something special about him, he was sure he couldn't find it just anyone. "Or we can do something else if that's what you prefer," he bit his lower lip, thinking he probably wouldn't want to model.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyMan Dec 02, 2019 11:22 am

He put the bottle away in his messenger bag again, brushing a hand through his hair, before his focus was back on the teacher - not before he'd smiled at Chance, though. When the teacher had said all there was to say about the Christmas play, Jun-ho gathered the last of his stuff, putting his phone back in his bag, too, before he got up again.

He had been about to answer Chance - asking whether he could tag along and watch, since he was sort of fascinated with people who could draw or sculpt... And then came the proposition. Where others might be shocked at the sudden question, Jun-ho chuckled softly, and played a little with the pink stripe of hair, before he answered.

"If you want to, sure. I mean... I've modeled before. Back when I still lived in South Korea. So... Well... It'll be the first time I'm doing it for a drawing and not for a photo shoot, but I'm totally up for it!" and the bright smile that lit up his face did prove that he was telling the truth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptySøn Dec 22, 2019 2:08 am

Chance was surprised that it didn’t freak it him out. But it made more sense when he said he had been modeling before. ”Cool,” he responded. That bright smile was very cute. And very telling. It was too sincere to be fake. ”Let’s go,” he stood up and took Jun-ho to the art room.

”You can sit there,” he pointed to a couch. It was not the best couch, but it was better than a hard stool. He went over to find the things he needed. It was not very much. He preferred to just draw with a pencil and not color it. He did sometimes, but it was rare.

He rolled a stool over in front of the couch. ”You should chose a comfortable position,” he said with a gentle smile. He was very excited about this. He loved when he could get a new motive, even more so when it was people. He just loved to try and draw many different people, to try and capture the differences in people. ”Are you ready?” He looked up at him, his blue eyes almost sparkling in the dim light. He just loved doing this so much.

//Jeg håber det er okay jeg sprang til at de er i kunst lokalet ^^
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance EmptyMan Dec 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Jun-ho chuckled a little bit at how eager the other guy was, but still, quite willingly followed, bag slung over one shoulder and bottle in one hand as he followed all the way to the art room - he had never been in there before, so, understandably, he looked around a bit, curious as ever.

"Cool," he said with a smile when Chance pointed out the couch he could sit on. Jun-ho put his bag over to the side, and took off his jacket, leaving him in just a white v-neck t-shirt and the white pants. He sat down with the bottle in hand, eyes following Chance as he got his things ready.

"Alright." he knew this could take a while, though, so... "... I'll just finish this before we start, then." he said with a small, soft smile, before opening the bottle and drinking what was left of the blood inside it. It was probably visible on his lips, for just a moment, once he'd finished it, before he licked his lips and removed the very last traces of it. He then got into a more comfortable position, slouching up against the 'corner' of the couch. It probably showed that he was used to posing, too, when he let just the smallest smile show up on his perfect lips, his body held quite elegantly and yet, the position still looked quite casual.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance   Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance Empty

Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Missed me?
» You missed me this much already? ~ Matthew.
» Oh how i have missed you - Daisy
» Catching up // I missed you [xxx]
» Something you never even knew you missed

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Storsalen-
Gå til: