Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Something you never even knew you missed

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Something you never even knew you missed Empty
IndlægEmne: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyMan Dec 23, 2019 8:23 pm

@Nelinha <33
Outfit: Link
____

Christmas was always a stressful time of year. Or always was a big word, it wasn't till the last two years that life really had just happened to her. Veronica had not rested for many years, not even after she actually found her brother. All this pressure on her shoulders and never having an outlet - it was hard. There was two days till she would have to swim for New Zealand, so when Nelinha had texted her to at least have one last night out. She had hurried out of the door with more speed than she would admit. Maybe it was the whole responsibility thing that seemed to hit her hard, she missed just having one goal. It wasn't because she didn't appreciate how lucky she was to have a family. However, she had never really wanted that life she had never thought this would be her life. Veronica entered the bar area and took a deep breath in, just letting her entire home situation go. The sound of the music, just the entire atmosphere made her smile. "One pint of beer," she ordered and placed her hands on the table, but added a little smile on her lips. Then she caught the scent of Nelinha and turned around. "I most admit, this is the best idea you've had this week," she chuckled lightly and moved her eyes back to the bartender as he placed her order on the table. "I will pay for whatever she is having," she added and grabbed her beer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyMan Dec 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Outfit
______

Nelinha just needed a night out. It was as simple as that. Her family, or at least those whom she called family, was still in New York, and finding the money to travel back there would prove troublesome. So she had decided to do Christmas her own way this year; going to as many bars as she could that night before ordering take out and falling asleep on the couch. However tonight she was going out with Veronica, one of the best friends she had found in this strange town of Gaia. Nelinha couldn't say she didn't envy the siren from time to time, her family life seemingly so well put together; raising twins and having her wife have a new kid on the way. Perhaps that was the reason why they hadn't seen much of each other, however Nelinha had sent some gifts for the kids, even if money was hard to come by, she always wanted to celebrate life. Stepping in to the bar she fluffed her hair up, the curls tight, yet so fitting around her face. It was easy to spot Veronica, her colored hair always giving her away, but perhaps that was what had gravitated the banshee towards the siren to begin with. Nelinha chuckled at her words. "I'll have a manhattan," she told the bartender casually before pulling the siren in to a brief hug. The banshee was rather tall, even taller in her high heels, and it almost seemed like she towered over her. "How ya doin' baby-mama?" she asked with a crooked smile as the bartender poured her drink. The bar was buzzing, but it was also quite popular.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyMan Dec 23, 2019 9:31 pm

She let Nelinha order and returned the brief hug. Veronica was rather small of frame compared to, yeah, almost everyone she knew. But she had learned to deal with that, and in heels she appeared just a little bit taller than she was. However, that was nothing compared to the height of the banshee. Veronica closed her eyes by the nickname and shook her head to the side. "Right now? Right now I'm doing... fan-tastic," she spoke as she took a deep breath in and over smiled. Veronica was burned out and even through it was something she was hiding well, it was clear. Veronica was however, not in the mood to pretend everything was fine, but she also didn't want to ruin the fun. She lifted her glass up and took a large mouthful of her beer. "We are going to Auckland in a few days, I'm excited to see my parents again," it wasn't a secret to at least Nelinha that Veronica had had a tough time with her adoptive family after the situation with Roy. Just because she had believed he wasn't dead and followed her believes - they had almost left her in the dust, thinking she had lost her mind and was unable to save. But after her sister had discovered the truth, they had talked to their parents together, and now she was welcomed back with open arms. Even Roy himself had showed up. "It's nice having them believing in me again, so I have the twins with me back home. I don't know if Jess and Jayden follows or what they do. Jess depends on her brothers.. Jayden, is the father so I told him he could join if he wanted," she sighed a bit. Veronica slightly shook her head again and took a deep breath in. "I'm just happy to be a little out of the house. I needed that," she confessed with a smirk on her lips. "How about you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyMan Dec 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Nelinha rolled her eyes at the siren trying to sound optimistic, however she looked right through it. However she let the siren explain further how she was soon making the trip to Auckland. She had spoken about that place so many times, but Nelinha had never herself been there. "You better soak up some sun for me then, I'm getting paler than chalk," she chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Knowing a bit about the situation surrounding Veronica's family, she simply just listened, taking a sip of her drink as the siren explained it all. Why could she sense a yearning for freedom? Did she feel locked up? She wanted to ask her about it all, but she decided just to let her speak her mind. They could always speak more candidly when they had gotten more to drink, and the night was still young. The question got shot right back at her and she chuckled a bit, moving the small toothpick with the olive on it around her glass. "It's been tough getting here and all that jazz, but I think I got a pretty decent job - And I've applied to become a citizen," she said, smiling a little to herself. Maybe it was stupid, but the healthcare here was cheap and if Nelinha truly wanted her life to be complete she had a long way to go still. "I'm saving money, making sure I got enough for when the time comes," she said, and hopefully Veronica would catch on. Not a lot of people knew about Nelinha's past, but she had been quite open with the siren she was now in the company of. "But tonight I honestly just wanna blow some money on stupid shit," she chuckled, raising her glass to a toast.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 12:03 am

"Oh I will, don't ya worry love," she replied with a more cheeky tone and chuckled lighthearted. Veronica wasn't used to being bound to one person, and despite that, she had married Jess. Jess had never been hers to take, and somehow, like always, Veronica had found a way to get what she wanted. Talking with Nelinha did not only take her thoughts out for a long ride, but it also made her question some things - because she knew something wasn't right.
"That, that is really good," she replied with a happy smile. She was happy that Nelinha had found Gaia as a home. Veronica had lived here for years, and still at times felt like a stranger was walking down the streets and not her. "Otherwises, you know all you have to do is ask," she lifted a brow a little to make sure Nelinha still knew that. "We can blow money on stupid shit, hit me the fuck up," she raised her glass. "Cheers," she took a few mouthfuls before putting the beer down again. "So what are we gonna fuck up tonight? I'm up for anything. Like .. no regrets," she added honestly. Veronica needed a little freedom, just not being trapped down to the floor. In this madness she still struggled to findout who she was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 12:41 am

Nelinha sighed, nodding as she knew that Veronica was willing to help, but she wanted to do this on her own. "I know, I know," she said, but she still bore a grateful smile on her lips before toasting with her. Feeling the alcohol slowly getting in her system felt good, she felt like she could relax more when she was just a few drinks in. The banshee couldn't help but laugh a little sweetly at the siren's rather honest question. "Well, one of my friends, Charlie, might show up at some point - Don't worry though, they pretty awesome and chill," she said with a smile. Nelinha had known Charlie for just about as long as she had lived in Gaia, and it was nice to have one that seemed to just fall right in with the way the city was. It made Nelinha feel more relaxed. "And I was thinking of getting white girl wasted; then heading over to a karaoke bar, because ya need to move those hips," she chuckled. Nelinha liked karaoke, not that she was any good at it, she was terribly tone-deaf.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 9:13 am

Veronica frowned a bit, mostly she was just curious about who this Charlie was. She knew that Nelinha had a rather big social circle, a smaller one with close ones as well. "Well, in that case I'm thrilled to have a chance to meet her," she admitted with a little grin on her lips. Veronica took another few mouthfuls of her beer and felt it calm down her nerves, just a bit. She liked the ideas that the banshee shared, "see that is an idea I can follow up on," her smile lighted just a bit more up. Veronica loved karaoke, she loved having an excuse to preform. Last time she had challenged Alison, and that had been one big ass challenge - but fun. Veronica drank the rest of her beer and breathed out as she placed it on the table. "Then we better have some shots for the road," she gave the bartender a nod and he poured up one for both of them. "I did hear The sirens club has a karaoke spot, other wise we will have to drag our asses to Gaia," she looked at Nelinha with a thoughtful expression for a few seconds. "But then again, I as long as you are by my side.. this night can only be epic." Then she took the shotglass and lifted it up. "Cheers gir.l"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 1:15 pm

It was true that Nelinha had quite the social group, but those who were closer to her she only introduced to each other when she felt like it was appropriate. Charlie was relatively new to Gaia and Moonlight Falls, but she had grown up in England, or that was at least what the young woman had told her. The banshee couldn't help but chuckle lightly as Veronica seemed to like that plan, taking another sip of her drink before grabbing the small toothpick and placing the olive between her lips. "Well going to Gaia could be fun; there's a lot of good nightclubs, but I think I prefer just staying in South," she said, but then again the night was always a wondrous time. Veronica and her had once ended up out by the coast, not remembering how they had gotten there in their drunken state. As the shot was poured, she lifted the glass, smiling brightly as the siren toasted, downing the hard liquor quickly and feeling it burn all the way down her throat. Scrunching her face and coughing a bit to get it all the way down. "Tastes like regret already," she laughed lightheartedly, but perhaps it was mostly because she always preferred cocktails. However with Veronica it was always beer and shots. "Anyways, how's Jess? Is she handling her pregnancy or how is that going?" she asked, not that Nelinha had met Veronica's other half all that many times. It had mostly been in passing. But she did wonder how such a free soul like Veronica had ended up getting married and all of that. It just didn't seem like her personality, but then again, what did the banshee know about love. She was also pretty surprised that despite having two babies they wanted more already. It seemed to move so fast, and she couldn't help but worry a bit for Veronica's sanity.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 2:11 pm

Shot down, and she loved the feeling of the alcohol that started effecting her entire system. The taste of regret kicked in just a bit, as Nelinha to tenderly said. The question about Jess made Veronica speechless for a second, but not in the usual way. Veronica folded her lips a little, but the alcohol had put away her boundaries and filters for the night. "She is dealing with it like she is dealing with everything. Everything is planned out and the expectations are high," Veronica took a deep breath in. "I think she is already planning out how the kid is gonna dress, school programs - honestly. I stopped paying attention a few months ago," she admitted shaking her head, being disgust by her own choice of words. "Do you know the feeling, where you don't know what to do.. so you just go on with whatever feels safe.. and one day you realize how fucked up everything is?"  She narrowed her eyes by that thought. Veronica had never really thought out anything, she was went with what made her feel like was the right choice. It wasn't like she didn't love her twins, but Veronica had never wanted kids in the first place. And now they were expecting another one. Everything seemed so planned out and perfect. But there was a lot of things that haven't felt safe in plenty of years, maybe she just had lost her way. Veronica was beginning to think she should just have stayed at Eichen when her sister had locked her up, maybe she was losing her shit. Veronica shook her head. "You know what. Never mind. Let's get going," she smiled and ran a hand through the pink dyed hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Nelinha was quite the empathetic person, always listening to what her friends had in their hearts. She knew Veronica would never spill something like this when she was sober, so it was good to hear her speak about her frustrations for a change. Instead of bottling it up that was. "Yeah, I think I've felt what that was like," she said, but she couldn't be sure. Finishing her drink she just looked at the siren as she fell silent, probably off in her head somewhere before she spoke again. It made Nelinha light up, trying to soften the mood a bit by moving to her feet and locking her arms with Veronica. "Then tonight we'll have a carefree one; You are not the mother of two, you are a hot sexy siren that is out with your gorgeous supermodel looking friend, and we are going to get wasted," she chuckled, as they payed and walked out the bar. Heading down the streets to the Siren's Club was easy, giggling a bit along the way as Nelinha made sure to text Charlie where they were going. "Poor girl, we'll have a head start," she laughed, showing how many emoji's Nelinha had managed to stuff into one message to Charlie.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Veronica liked the idea, of just having a carefree night. Where she was herself, whoever that might be in the end. Veronica laughed a little by Nelinha's words and nodded. "I can agree to that idea," she walked with the banshee out of the bar. It was always easy finding your way around in Southside, everything was so close and once you had found all the shortcuts you were good to go. Veronica spend most of the little walk to the next bar remembering the songs from the mamma mia soundtrack. It had always been her go to - she wasn't sure why, but it just was. "I'm sure she will catch up," Veronica chuckled tenderly as she looked at the screen. Veronica bursted into laughter as she saw how many emoji's it Nelinha had sent. "Gurl, you are abusing those emoji's," as they walked inside she looked around. This place was more classy than the other bar.
"So how does this Charlie look like? I mean, you gotta show me some pictures - or at least point me in the direction as soon as you see her."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 9:17 am

Nelinha giggled as they walked, it felt so good just to feel a slight buzz and just being around Veronica. The banshee really felt like she had gotten a real friend in the siren, so walking arm in arm didn't feel weird at all. As they entered she looked around, surprised to see how fancy it actually was, especially located in Southside. Of course her friend was curious, making her chuckle as they found a booth to sit down and order some more drinks. Nelinha already had her phone out, searching up this Charlie on her phone. "I met her through one of my model agencies, and we hit it off," she explained. Nelinha had done some light modeling, but it had only ever been for fun, and there wasn't a lot of money in it doing it that way. Showing her a one of the more recent images. "She's single but I have a feeling she isn't really over her ex yet," Nelinha explained with a sigh. The banshee had a hard time keeping romantic interest in someone; one day the person she was with could feel like her whole world, the next she was ready to throw them in the trash. "Oooh, speak of the sun," Nelinha said with a chuckle, pointing to the entrance where the blonde entered, looking around as she was clearly searching for someone. The banshee raised her hand, waving elegantly witch made Charlie smile brightly as she came over to the table, removing her jacket and tossing it in the corner of the booth. "Why did we meet up here of all places?" the witch chuckled, giving Nelinha a brief hug before she looked at Veronica. She felt herself speechless for a moment, but she didn't show it as she held out her hand to the siren. "Charlie," she said in a greeting voice, soft and inviting as it could be.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 11:44 am

Veronica looked at the photo that Nelinha showed her, and lifted her eyebrows a little while she added a brighter smile. "How many hot friends do you have that I don't know about?" Veronica asked in a honest yet teasing matter.Not that Veronica didn't have her fair share of good looking friends, because she did. As Nelinha seemed to notice this Charlie, Veronica looked over at her direction still with a smile upon her lips.
"This place has the best karaoke choices.. and it's been a while since I have had a propper challenge," she teased looked over at Nelinha before turning her eyes over to the blonde beauty. She took Charlie's hand and smiled warmly. "Veronica," she added before letting to of the hand gently again.
"What is your go to karaoke jam? Please tell me you have one," Veronica tilted her head a little to the side. Charlie wasn't as tall as Nelinha, still a bit taller than Veronica - not that it mattered.  "Personally, my guilty pleasure is all the songs from Mamma Mia - I love that movie so much," she expressed with a dreamy look in her eyes before she laughed a little to herself. The only thing that could beat that, was all the years practice her and Roy had in disney songs - because the was a true champion in that area. "You want a drink or anything? I could drink a beer," she asked Charlie, " how about you love? You want anything?" she looked over at Nelinha. "Drinks on me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 12:12 pm

"Too many to count!" Nelinha bursted out laughing, turning off her phone and putting it in her small handbag. Charlie joined them and was now introduced to the siren that had taken her breath away for a moment. The witch was wearing a rather simple outfit. She however quickly composed herself, chuckling at the mention of Mamma Mia. "Oh don't get me started on musicals, I love me some broadway," she chuckled sweetly, running a hand through her blonde strands to fluff it up a bit. The blonde seemed to light up at the mention of drinks, making Nelinha laugh. "I'll have some white wine," - "Long Island Ice Tea,". Nelinha chuckled as she bopped her head to the music, it wouldn't be long before the karaoke part of the evening would begin, and the banshee always felt a little nervous. Veronica had a tendency to just drag her up on that stage, when Nelinha knew how horrible her voice was, but having Charlie there might spare her somewhat. Charlie looked after Veronica as she went up to the bar before grabbing Nelinha's hand. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" she asked in a low and hushed voice, making the banshee lean back with a satisfied smile. "You don't get out enough; I thought introducing you to some of my girl friends might do you good," the banshee replied making the witch groan as she leaned over the table feeling a little lost.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 1:45 pm

"A glass of white wine and one long island ice tea, got it," she smiled and made her way over to the bar area. Veronica was well known on this area of Gaia - it happened when you were a leader of a gang, and even through the Serpent jacket wasn't on her back, her pink hair was one of few distinctive features. Veronica went up to the bar and ordered the drinks for the girls and a beer for herself. The siren lightly tapped her fingers on the table as she turned her head back to the girls. Veronica was used to act so stable that she had believed her own lies for so long. Maybe she should seek out Roy and get a long chat with her brother one of the next couple of days. The bartender started getting the order ready and placed it on the table. "Just open a tab," she gave the bartender a smile and then looked over at the girls again.
"Cheers ladies," she took their glasses and handed it to them. Then she took her own glass and lifted it in a toast to the girls. Then she took a few large mouthfuls of her beer. Then she leaned against the bartable and placed her elbow down there.
"So, Charlie, where are you from?" Veronica ask curiously and looked at the blonde once again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Once Veronica came back, Charlie seemed to just sit back up, making Nelinha chuckle. The banshee knew the worries that the witch had, but the siren was in a committed relationship. There was actually no need to worry, not in Nelinha's eyes at least. Taking her ice tea she smiled, raising her glass as a toast and Charlie soon enough joined in that toast before taking a sip of her wine. The attention went to the witch, and Nelinha took the time to scope out the room. Not that she thought she was going home with someone, but with her there was always a chance. Charlie swallowed her sip, smiling friendly at Veronica. "I was born in Germany, lived there until I was about five or six, and then my father got a job offer here in England; grew up in a small town right outside of London," she explained, smiling a bit. "I recently decided to move to Gaia, been here for about a year now; give or take," she said with a small shrug. "What about you? Your accent is very distinct," Charlie said, it was purely a compliment. The witch had a fondness for accents, probably why she liked traveling.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Veronica knew what it was like to travel around. It was weird at first, but you got used to it. Not that Veronica had been that young when she began to travel. She listened to what Charlie told her, and actually found it interesting.
"Awesome. I have been here almost two years I reckon," time went so fast, now when she took time to think about it. "Oh me? I'm from New Zeland, raised in the capital Auckland," Veronica told and took a sharper breath in. "I began travelling late December back in 2015, went to Europe to find some answers, got me around from the states and back to France - then I ended up in Gaia," she left out the whole, becoming queen thing, since she never really had asked for that herself.
"Now I stay here in Southside. It's my home-base, if you go up a bit further, to the Serpents - you will find my main spot," she smiled a bit brighter. The gang area wasn't even Jess' place, even if she pretended it was. Veronica took a deeper breath in. It had been quite some time since she had met knew people while not being with Jess. It was nice, and she felt herself relax more than she had done in a while.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 9:22 pm

The mention of New Zealand made Charlie widen her eyes in surprise. That place felt like a whole world away, and maybe it was like that for Veronica too, however the witch couldn't possibly know. "When are you leaving for Christmas?" Nelinha budded in, but also wondering if the siren would be back for the new year. Charlie looked from the banshee to the siren, taking another sip of her wine. Perhaps it was time for some shots to kill the nerves about the karaoke coming up soon. "You need to come to Nelinha's annual New Years Extravaganza," she said with a warm smile, rubbing her shoulder against the tall woman next to her, looking across the table at the siren. She couldn't help but feel so captivated by the colors that sprawled in her hair, wondering if she could ever herself bear so strong and bright colors. "It's nothing special, just a rather sizable amount of people drinking themself into forgetfulness," Nelinha chuckled, shaking her head. "It's going to be great; I wouldn't have anyone to celebrate with otherwise," Charlie said giving her friend a warm smile.

Then the announcement came that the signup to join the karaoke night was opening in less than five minutes, which made Charlie stand up. "Oh, I'm going to sign up - And get us some shots," she said in a cheery voice, moving over to the bar to sign up for herself, bringing back a small tray of shots. Placing the tray down rather delicately she looked at Veronica. "You are signing up as well, right?" she asked with a warm light behind her eyes. "I mean, of course miss gloomy isn't," - "I couldn't sing to save my life," Nelinha chuckled, grabbing a shot and lifting it to another toast before downing it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 9:50 pm

"In two days," she replied and turned her eyes to her friend. "I reckon I'll be back around just before new years," Veronica added, but wasn't quite sure where she was spending new years yet. It depended on so much. Veronica wasn't the type to just want to sit at home and do nothing, she would at least want to be with some friends. However, she also wanted to try being this mother figure she clearly wasn't.
"I will see if I can squeeze it in," she noted with a little smirk on her lips to Charlies suggestion.  "And If I can you will see me," Veronica smiled at the girls. "I can't believe this year is almost over already, I feel like it just started few months ago," she chuckled to herself and took another mouthful of her beer. This year had been insane, one big race and it wasn't even over yet.

The announcement made Veronica's slightly golden eyes look over to the side, then quickly back at Charlie as she stood up. "See, that's ma kind of gurl," she clapped her hands a little in excitement. She looked over at Charlie as she walked off, and ran a hand through her hair and twirled one of the pink locks around her finger. Veronica shook her head and had to snap herself back to reality, just a bit. But she was a siren, that part of her nature was hard to press down. The blonde returned with the shots and a question.
"Damn right I am," she smiled and got up. "We will just have to either fill enough shots on you till you do.. or sing a few extra songs for ya," Veronica grabbed a shot as well and downed it in a quick movement. "I will go sign myself up," she walked up to the area and signed herself up. Then she went back to the girls with a bright smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyOns Dec 25, 2019 10:14 pm

Nelinha noticed how Veronica looked after Charlie, raising a brow at the siren. The banshee knew she had said that tonight they were both free, but she wondered if her friend had taken that more literal than for her own good. "She's quite the beaut," Nelinha teased, raising and sinking her eyebrows in a teasing motion. The banshee wouldn't blame the siren for letting her eyes wander, mostly because it was just a given fact once you had left some of your prohibitions behind with some consumption of alcohol. "Ya know I ain't a snitch, don't worry," she said truthfully, sending her friend a small wink before taking a long sip of her drink.

Once Charlie had returned she chuckled lightly at the fact that Veronica was willing to join in the fun as well. The witch had never claimed to be a good singer, but there was a few songs that she knew by heart. The notion about Nelinha made her giggle, mostly because she knew once the banshee was thoroughly drunk enough, she was willing to do almost anything. Once Veronica returned with that bright smile, the witch got curious, taking another sip of her wine that suddenly seemed so much more sweet because of the sour shots. "Are you going to spoil the surprise?" Charlie asked, raising an eyebrow at her as she couldn't hide her excitement. Karaoke was something she loved, even if it was just her and a friend in her apartment. It didn't matter as it was just about having fun and getting some good memories along the way.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 10:04 am

"Yeah she is," Veronica replied almost breathless. It was dangerous, she should think about where her mind was going. Things were difficult at the moment, but she had to not doing anything she would end up not being able to fix. Veronica loved preforming, dancing was her passion but she loved singing as well. Karaoke was just another opportunity.
"I would never... maybe just a little bit," she admitted with a little laugh. Veronica looked at Charlie with a warmer set of eyes and a tender smile on her lips. However, she turned her eyes away and looked up at the stage. Then she looked over at Nelinha with a smile.
"Looks like time is up, are you ready?" Veronica looked back at Charlie and tilted her head a little to the side. She was excited to see Charlie preform, to hear her voice. Veronica looked up to the stage when Charlie's name was called over the mic. "You are up. Break a leg."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 10:45 am

[justify]Charlie chuckled at Veronica's playfulness. It was nice to just click with someone, even though she was sure it was partially contributed to the fact they had been drinking a bit. The witch at least felt a little buzz, but it wasn't too bad yet. She wanted to drink a little more, but soon she heard her name being called, downing her wine in a quick motion and sending a few finger guns to Nelinha and Veronica. Stepping up on the stage it was clear she just took charge, grabbing the mic, nodding towards the man managing the sound and lyrics on the screen. The music started out slow and Charlie chuckled a bit in to the microphone. "Every single day, I walk down the street. I hear people say, "Baby's so sweet"," she sang, her voice clear and it had a certain rebellious edge to it that seemed to go against her rather clean look. "Ever since puberty; Everybody stares at me. Boys, girls - I can't can't help it baby," Charlie sang, ruffling her skirt a bit as she took center stage pointing over to the girls she was here with. "So be kind; Don't lose your mind - Just remember that I'm your baby!" she sang making a few guys whistle in the process. "Take me for what I am! Who I was meant to be! And if you give a damn; Take me baby or leave me; Take me baby or leave me!" she sang, her voice strong despite having drunken a bit. It was clear she liked the attention, dancing a little sensually just to go along with the song. She went down on all fours for her next part. "A tiger in a cage, Can never see the sun," she sang, jumping to her feet, looking at the audience with a rather sultry gaze. "This diva needs her stage; Baby - let's have fun!" she sang, making a few of the girls woo at her. "You are the one I choose - Folks would kill to fill your shoes; You love the limelight too, now baby!" she sang, pointing at Veronica this time, making her giggle a bit along to the melody. "So be mine and don't waste my time; Cryin' - "Oh Honeybear - are you still my baby?"," she sang pointing at Nelinha this time, singing the last part as an upset teenager, but still with a clear voice. "Take me for what I am! Who I was meant to be! And if you give a damn; Take me baby or leave me!" she sang as she moved closer to the edge of the stage. "No way - can I be what I'm not; But hey - don't you want your girl hot!" Charlie sang, running her free hand down her curves, moving her hips slightly to the beat. Don't fight - don't lose your head; Cause every night - who's in your bed?" she sang, even going so far as to actually hitting the high note. As the song was coming to an end she sounded more charming than ever. "Who's in your bed, baby? Kiss Pookie," she said in a seductive voice, ending the song and having the club go wild. Charlie chuckled, placing the microphone back before stepping down from the stage. It was clear some guys wanted to muster up the courage to ask for her number, but she walked by them in a confident strut until she reached their booth, sitting down. Nelinha was breaking down laughing, because she loved that Charlie was so strange and just jumped in to it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Veronica looked over at Nelinha again as Charlie walked up on stage. "More of your hot friends coming tonight that I should be aware of?" She asked and lifted a teasing eyebrow. Then the music started playing and Veronica moved her attention to the stage where Charlie started preforming. Her eyes widened as she heard Charlie's voice and a smile blossomed upon her lips. She liked the way that the witch moved, her whole attitude. It just seemed like she felt alive on the stage, or maybe it was just the wine kicking in. Anyways it didn't matter, Veronica liked what she saw. "Woo," she wooed at Charlie as she pointed at Charlie. The crow was wild, and Veronica clapped and wooed to not only show her support but also to let Charle know she did an amazing job - even if Veronica just was one face in the crowd. As the song ended and Charlie walked down the stage, Veronica went up from her seat and clapped. She watched Charlie walk back to Nelinha and her. "I must say, that was impressive," she confessed and twirled one of the pink locks around her finger. "Way to put of the standard. I don't think anyone can beat that," she added and let go of her hair. Then she took a deep breath in and heard her name being called. "I guess, I will see you in a few minutes," she blew a kiss to the girls before walking up to the stage.

The siren stepped up on the stage and walked over to the karaoke guy to pick her song. Then she walked over and grabbed the mic.  "I can remember a time when I was so afraid; When even my shadow wouldn't follow me," she began and closed her eyes to just feel the music "So I, I, I'm picking up my sword;To shatter all the pieces that I was before;'Cause I, I, I'm worth fighting for; For, for, for," her voice was soft, and she opened her eyes again and looked over the crowd. "So put me in a cage; Lock me in a room; Throw away the key; I dare you" she ran the free hand over her pink curls, "I'll break down the walls; A higher wrecking ball; And I won't let you tear me down, no, oh, oh; Throw away the key; I dare you, oh, oh; And I won't let you tear me down, no" she felt the lyrics more than she had realized or thought that she would - and it was clear in her voice. "I had an opinion, but I never spoke my mind; And I wouldn't argue, even when I knew I was right" she got eye contact with Nelinah shortly, mostly because in this crowd the banshee was the only one she trusted completely. It wasn't like she was scared of preforming, but she also felt very deeply - the alcohol just added to her emotional needs. Veronica then moved her eyes over the ring of people. " But I'm not that girl anymore; Yeah, I lost the battle but I won the war; 'Cause I, I, I'm worth fighting for; For, for, for," "So put me in a cage; Lock me in a room; Throw away the key; I dare you" . Veronica felt the music close to heart, and moved her hips and upper body to the beat of the music with ease. "I'll break down the walls; A higher wrecking ball; And I won't let you tear me down, no, oh, oh; Throw away the key; I dare you, oh, oh; And I won't let you tear me down, no" Veronica licked her lips shortly and then letting her gaze fall upon Charlie and gave her a hint of a smile, before returning to her song; "I just kept on running, running, running; Trying to find out who I was; I would go the distance but it wasn't far enough; But now I'm standing straight and know exactly who I am
Yeah, yeah"
she stopped for a second and just looked softly out in the crowd. "I can remember a time when I was so afraid," she took a few steps back before she jumped to the beat at the chorus one last time. The people clapped and Veronica walked back down to Nelinha and Charlie. Veronica sat down on one of the chairs with a bright smile on her lips.
"That was fun."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 11:37 pm

Charlie loved attention, at least when it was for something like this. She loved performing even though she didn't feel like she could do it professionally, it was fun either way. Getting down from the stage she felt her limbs shake a little from the adrenaline the experience had given her. As it was Veronica's turn, the witch leaned back in her seat, looking at the siren as if she was spellbound. The way she moved, how her voice felt terribly fragile yet ever so strong at the same time hit her differently. If anything could describe Charlie, then it was enthusiastic; she cheered for Veronica, wrapping an arm around Nelinha and made the banshee sway with her as they sat side by side watching the enchanting siren sing her beautiful song. As the siren finished, the witch stood up, applauding with whistling and cheering yells. Nelinha bent over the table, laughing at the witch's reaction, yet she found it ever adorable. "That was amazing!" Charlie exclaimed as Veronica came down, chuckling as she handed the siren a shot, nodding to show she had a toast. "Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking!" she yelled, giggling a bit. If you cheat, may you cheat death," - "If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart!" she said looking from the banshee to the siren and back. "If you fight, may you fight for a sister," - "And if you drink, may you drink with me!" she said, finishing the toast and downing her shot. She leaned against Nelinha, looking up at the tall banshee, giggling as she could feel the alcohol already affecting her. "You should go sing - Come oooooooon!" she pleaded with the banshee, looking to Veronica to help her cheer on their common friend.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:28 pm

"Thank ya doll," she smiled and took the shot. Veronica listened to Charlie's toast as if it was a speech to be told just before going into battle. A woo came from the siren just before downing the shot. Veronica smiled at Charlie trying to convince their stubborn friend to take the stage. The siren folded her lips a little as Charlie looked at her with those adorable eyes, how could she say no to that? The next question was, how? How could she make the banshee sing? "I have an idea," she got a cheeky smile on her lips and looked at Charlie. "If she isn't going to the stage.. we bring the stage to her," Veronica ran into the crowd of people and got the microphone. Then walked up on a few chairs to stand on one of the bar table, making the people around her go wild. "Right here, right now; I put the offer out; I don't want to chase you down; I know you see it," her dark brown eyes looked at the banshee and pointed at her. "You run with me; And I can cut you free; Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in," she took a minor jump to the floor, "So trade that typical for something colorful; And if it's crazy, live a little crazy; You can play it sensible, a king of conventional; Or you can risk it all and see," she walked back to her girls and looked playful at Charlie. The crowds attention were fully on them. "Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play; 'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride; It'll take you to the other side," the man controlling the music finally added the music to the song Veronica had started, which only allowed her to move her body to the rhyme as she walked over to them. "'Cause you can do like you do; Or you can do like me; Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key; Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly; It'll take you to the other side," she handed the banshee the microphone.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something you never even knew you missed   Something you never even knew you missed Empty

Something you never even knew you missed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I Knew You Were Trouble
» About time you knew
» This is the moment you knew. You fucked up
» so, ya like bikes? what cha wanna knew? ( Harper )
» Missed me?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne :: The Cherry Pup-
Gå til: