Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No thing like fate - Nickie.

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 7:55 pm

He just sat with him a while, none of them saying anything. It was nice. It felt like what he had said was true - he wouldn’t go away, he would be in his life in whatever form. If it was friend or something more was not defined yet. He wished it could be more, but there was no pressure. He never intended to Nickie to hurt. That was another reason why he had stayed away from the dorm. He didn’t want Nickie to ever feel sad because of him - and he was almost certain he already had been sad because of what he did. It had been his intention in a way, he just didn’t know how much it would hurt himself when he did all those things. He just really loved Nickie. Much more than he was able to say right now. It was scary for him, especially because he was a witch. He didn’t know if they could even work because of his mate.

Chance appreciated that he was sorry. There was nothing they could do that would change his mother. She would always hold hatred for him in her heart, even if she at some point found her way back to him. ”I-I don’t know.” He hadn’t really thought about that yet. He met his eyes when Nickie offered to pay. ”I’ll figure something out,” he said quietly. He could look for a job too. His mother had already pain for the rest of the school year. He probably could get a job before the summer. He felt the gentle squeeze of his hand and made short smile before his hand found it’s way to the rim where his belt would go, picking at it.

Chance sat nervously when he didn’t say anything, when he just looked around, when he blushed. He wasn’t sure if it was because the feelings were returned or because he just made things awkward for him. He was surprised when he attacked him with a hug, nearly pushing him over. He sat differently so he could hug him back. He listened to his words and pulled away enough to look at Nickie. ”I lied,” he admitted looking into the green eyes he had come to love. ”I wasn’t ready to tell the truth back then.” Still he couldn’t control himself after that incredible gesture Nickie did for him.

Chance didn’t know what was going to happen. He hoped he could be with Nickie in the way he most wanted to. He wished he could hold him and kiss him. But if that wasn’t the case, he would just have to come to terms with it. At least he was honest about who he was and what he wanted. That was a big step. ”No. Those pictures didn’t show the whole story. I rejected him. I broke up with Echo because I would never love her like I was supposed to.” And maybe a little bit because he was completely in love with Nickie. It wasn’t fair to neither him, Echo nor Nickie to keep pretending. ”Are you sure? Won’t you have to ask her first?” He wasn’t sure. He didn’t want to intrude. He looked at those eyes again. He couldn’t get enough of them. He put his hands on his sides. He was not going to act like he wasn’t super into Nickie anymore. ”Yes.”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 8:32 pm

When he heard Chance´s gorgeous voice once again slip out between the ever so inviting lips of him, he couldnt help but smile from the bottom of his heart. How he had always wanted to hear his words, see the look in his eyes. He was into men, he was into him. He felt how Chance´s hands slided to his sides, making him shiver a little by the touch, even if it was outside the shirt. He could feel it between his legs, how he had started to become quite hard. He wasnt going to go to the bathroom this time!, no way. He just as careful and discreet he could, placed his hands so they would cover his crotch, before smiling innocently to Chance. " Do you want to maybe.. hang out today?. I kinda called and said it was an.. emergency, so i have all the day free?, if you want to do anything?. We could also go home to me and ask my mother right away? ".

He looked at Chance with a little smile over his lips. All the things Chance had said, well mostly.. they made him happy, except for the few inbetween things. He looked at his hand once more, before saying with concern in his voice " Shouldnt you get that checked?.. or is it okay with just a cast on it.. and Chance, me and Luca have nothing together, i was just.. so surprised to see you that night, and i felt a little like you were ready to eat me alive, because of the video.. i never thought you actually came because.. you cared for me ". He looked down, feeling guilty having gone home with Luca, before looking up at him again, feeling himself slowly lean towards Chance.. before suddenly realizing it. He stood up as fast as he could, before smiling a little and then looking down at his half broken phone, before taking it and putting it into his pocket, completely forgetting how hard he actually was, and how.. visible it were.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 10:00 pm

Chance wasn’t going to keep this from him anymore. As for the rest of the world… He wasn’t so sure. It was still not easy to say out loud, and it might take some more time before he was ready to tell everyone. He didn’t really noticed how his hands shifted placement. He was too focused on his eyes. He listened to his suggestions. He did want to hang out, but he didn’t want to ask his mother just yet. He wanted some more time alone with him first. ”Let’s hang out. How about I surprise you this time?” He smiled, stroking his side ever so gentle.

He followed his gaze to the broken hand. ”I already did. It’ll be okay.” He chewed a little on his words. ”I do care, and I was ready to eat you alive.” He leaned forward a little when he did. Then he quickly stood up and left him alone on the couch. He looked at him and noticed how he had grown. He wasn’t sure how to tackle it. ”You’re uh…” He shook his head and stood up. ”You’re enthusiasm is showing,” he said with a slight smile. He didn’t know how else to explain it without it being vulgar. He looked around and found a blanket. ”Maybe we should go back to the dorm,” he gave him the blanket to cover himself up. He had a strong feeling Nickie would be embarrassed about this, but he really didn’t have to. Chance found it very flattering.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 10:26 pm

He looked at Chance with a smile, since he wanted to surprise him this time. " Yes, lets out hang, i mean hang ouuuuut.. yeah ". He laughed a little as he had stumbled over his own words, before messing up his hair a little with a nervous expression on his face, while smiling with closed eyes, before he opened them again and stopped romaging in his curly hair, that now stood a little out to the sides, but only a little. He looked to Chance, before hearing his words. " What ". He didnt even get to ask what he meant, before seeing him lean forward a little, still feeling his hand stroking his side ever so gentle. He quickly got up, flustered and not knowing what to do or say, before looking down, when Chance stood up and walked over to him, before he looked down himself. * No.. noo no no.. noo this is not happening!?.. not now! *. He had felt it, but he.. he thought it would be done, it would.. no. He felt so embarassed, that he didnt even know what to do with himself, before getting the blanket in his hands. He held it in front of himself, nok looking at Chance, before simply throwing it over himself, so he looked like a blanket ghost.

Lucky for him, that he could actually see some through the blanket, as he started to walk in such a fast paste, before turning around.. walking back and then taking the drawing of his eyes. He then walked past Chance as the blanket ghost, before saying " I.. i.. lets just go ". Clearly the embarassment could be heard in his voice, as he stepped out onto the hallway, before walking to their dorm room. He opened the door so fast, before walking over to his nightstand, gently placed the paper from under his comfort blanket and then sat down in the bed, with his legs sticking out from under the blanket ghost.

" Dont mention it. IF YOU DO, IM GONNA DIE ". He didnt sound upset, only exstremely embarassed, before he took his legs in under the blanket also, so he suddenly looked like a ghost floating on the bed. " Just kill me ". He flopped down onto his bed, before just laying there, on his back with his toes hanging out from under it. " Why does it smell like cinnema? ". He gave the blanket a little sniff, before slowly starting to laugh a little at himself, and then hid under hid hands, even under the blanket. If Chance had tried to pull it away before they got to the dorm, he would have just clenched in the ends of the blanket, to embarassed to show, as people had sent him weird looks along the way. " So.. what is the surprise ". His voice sounded a little different under the blanket, as he had refused to take it off. He simply couldnt!?.. he was still hard as rock, and the blush was still clearly visible over his cheeks and nose bridge.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 9:52 am

Nickie really was the most adorable thing to ever walk the earth. He had never met anyone like him. He smiled as his mix up with the order of the sentence. ”You’re so adorable,” he said with a loving look in his eyes. He didn’t feel like he was being rejected when Nickie stood up. He was just nervous, he thought. But maybe he didn’t want to kiss him. He hadn’t said out loud what he wanted or how he felt about him. He had just said he wasn’t with Luca, but that didn’t mean that the two of them could start a thing. He could understand why Nickie was embarrassed about this. Chance would be too. Which was why he thought it best to get Nickie out of here before anyone else saw. He couldn’t hold back a chuckle as he covered himself with the blanket like a ghost for Halloween, which was not that unlikely an event, since Halloween was just around the corner.

He looked after him when he left, but then returned to get the drawing. He wanted to go, of course. He nodded and followed behind him in a less hurried pace. He would never try to pull the blanket away. He was allowed to hide away. He closed the door after Nickie had ripped it open and placed himself on the bed, only his feet sticking out. He stood near the door, not wanting to make him more uncomfortable or embarrassed. ”We can’t have that.” He was not going to mention it.

He walked a little closer to him, standing at the edge of his bed. He didn’t know what to say, he couldn’t really say anything about it, after he had just promised to not say anything about it. He thought the surprise maybe had to wait a while. It was better in the dark anyway. He walked all the way to him, standing right at his feet. He gently attempted to remove the blanket. ”The surprise can wait,” he said. He really just wanted to kiss him, but maybe now was a bad time for that. ”What do you think about what I said back there?” He hadn’t truly said anything that made know what Nickie was thinking or feeling about it. Did he like him back? Or was it just stupid of him to throw his affection on Nickie, if he didn’t feel the same way? He knew how he physically reacted to him, but that didn’t mean anything. It might as well just have been because of how they sat, and not because it was Chance sitting with him. He was just freaking out a little. ”I need to know,” he said quietly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 12:01 pm

When Chance gently took a hold of the blanket he let him this time, before he helped him in removing it completely. He slowly got himself to sit up straight, before looking at Chance with his hair a little messy and electric, from having been under the blanket, rubbing against its fabric. He looked down a little with still the very visible blush to his face, while taking the blanket a little protective in front of him, just in case that he still looked hard, but he could feel that he was slowly calming down, except for his heartbeat, ever time he looked at Chance. He could feel it, deep inside of him.. how he made his stomach flutter inside. He gently pulled his legs up to him and then held around them, almost hiding behind his knees, before looking at Chance with his green eyes, almost like a deer, looking.. seeing if everything was safe, before he started to part his plump lips, feeling his mouth almost go dry, as he licked them discreetly.

As he was about to speak, he heard Chance´s quiet, almost whisper like plea. He needed to know, and he also deserved to know, but it was hard for him, hard because he had felt like this for such a long time, thinking.. that it was only a one sided crush, that had just blossomed, even if it didnt get water, only a little sun now and then, maybe som drops, but still it hadnt withered away, no.. it had even thrived, ever time the sun would juuuuust hit it. He felt like that, deep inside, seeing Chance, as his sun and water. He parted his lips for a moment, before saying " I ". He clammed again. He looked down, not because he couldnt look at Chance, but it just.. it just felt so forced right now, and again.. he could so understand his feelings, if it had been him, he would also wanna know.

He closed his eyes, before imagine he was alone, just for a moment. * you can do it.. just.. just tell.. he.. its not a lie, hes not trying to play with your feelings... just.. say it.. say you are in love with him.. say it.. *. He tried again, before looking at Chance, almost as if he needed a push. He looked around before opening his nightstand, took a light orange colored pen marker, before he wrote into his hand. I am in love with you.. too. He then looked at Chance, before hiding his face again, afraid of what he would think, as he held his hand out and up towards him, where the words were written. I am in love with you.. too. And if he looked closely at the bottom corner of his hand, the words always was written there. He was so afraid to look up, to see Chance´s expression. This was so new to him, he had never.. dated or even had someone.. and would they be dating?.. or what were they now?.. and would they still be allowed to be in the same dorm room even?.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 12:25 pm

Chance could barely stop himself from reaching forward to touch his hair, to make it decent again. He felt like he had given Nickie a part of his heart and he wouldn’t be whole before Nickie either gave it back or replaced it with a piece of his own. It was horrible to sit and wait like this. He truly hoped he had never made Nickie go through this. He hoped, but he was almost certain he had. That made a pit grow forward in his stomach. He had done so many things to Nickie that would make most people hate him. He would understand, but it would also be so painful to have to let him go. The thought of seeing him with someone else made him nauseous. He couldn’t handle the thought. Chance didn’t look away from him for a second. He needed to see his reaction.

Chance heard that one word, one letter. And then nothing. He took it as a rejection and walked backwards to sit down on his own bed. He looked at his feet to avoid letting Nickie see how much it hurt him. Even if he just felt like Nickie had rejected him, the worst thing to him was if Nickie ever felt bad because of anything he felt. He didn’t want Nickie to feel like he had to be with Chance for any other reason than that he wanted to. He shortly looked up when he heard him move. He was writing into his hand. Why? He looked at the hand when Nickie reached it forward. He quickly stood up and walked to him again. He took hold of his hand and read it closely at least three times.

He gently kissed his hand, kissed each and every word. He then looked into those gorgeous green eyes. He let go of his hand and instead put a hand on his cheek. ”Can I kiss you?” He didn’t want to do it without his permission. He had done that once before, and now it wasn’t just a kiss. They had expressed they were in love. He didn’t want to live without him for three months again. He wanted to be Nickie’s boyfriend. He wasn’t sure what that would mean for their living situation, but he would figure it out, if it meant he could be with Nickie. And he wasn’t even sure he was ready to be fully out yet. He had to talk with him about that too. But for now, he just wanted to kiss him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 12:47 pm

He looked to his feet, no Chance anymore. He looked to the side and could see the hurt on him, before holding his hand forward, almost trembling as he did this. He didnt know how Chance would react, but he.. he couldnt just keep this to himself, not anymore. He had kept a lid on himself ever since little France, in London. He looked down, closing his eyes as he held it towards Chance, hoping he didnt see it as something bad, but would understand, how hard it actually was for him to speak these words, as he had told himself it almost each and every day he saw Chance, but now.. it was as if his body physically WOULDNT let him say them, even if he wanted to. He heard Chance stand up, before almost pulling even more into himself, shaking a little over his hand and arm, before feeling Chance´s hand take a hold of his, before feeling the lips, sending shivers through his body, so much, that he almost let out a small moan from it, which even came as a surprise to him, as he gasped from the touch.

He looked up at Chance, as he let go of his hand, and instead put a hand on his cheek. He heard the words, but it was almost as if he didnt understand them. He looked to Chance´s lips, almost tasting the smoke on them, as the first time he had kissed him. His voice was enough to make him hard again, as his hair in the neck stood on edge, before he nodded, licking his lips a single time, before feeling Chance´s lips against his, how his heart started to beat so much, that it almost felt like he was going to puke it up, but lucky for him, he didnt. He leaned against Chance´s lips, feeling them so clearly now. Oh how he had dreamed of them, of feeling them against his, entangled, as one.. biting down into Chance´s lower lip, just for a moment, before taking a gentle hold around Chance´s neck, digging his nails into the wildly untamed mane of Chance´s, almost massaging his scalp, as he let his hand glide up a little into the hair, to take a gentle hold, so he could feel Chance more. He gasped against Chance´s lips once in a while, feeling his body heat up a little, as he got rock hard in his pants, almost painfully hard, as he continued to kiss Chance, before taking his arm around his waist, pulling him into him, while spreading his legs a little, so he could move closer to him, lean even more into the kiss, or so Chance could lean over him in the bed. This was truely heaven.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 4:09 pm

Chance had waited for this for so long. It felt like a giant load had been lifted from his shoulders, he could finally breathe freely. He didn’t have to treat him badly anymore to keep him at an arm’s length, he could reach forward and touch him. Because Nickie was in love with him. He wasn’t sure how he ever got to be so lucky. He felt how he shivered underneath his touch, how he gasped. He had waited for this for forever, and now he could finally do what he had wanted to since forever. He looked at the green eyes, feeling the soft skin underneath his touch. Everything seemed heightened, and just being this close to him was already affecting his body. His heart was engaging in a marathon, his breath unsteady as he let out a deal exhale.

He was quick to press his lips against Nickie’s when he agreed to it. He still tasted as sweet at he had remembered. He felt how he bite down into his lip. He was so good at this, he couldn’t help but think he had done it many times before. That thought alone made him feel possessive over Nickie. He placed his hand with the cast on his thigh and led the other from his cheek to his neck, playing with his hair in the back. He was growing hard as well now. He couldn’t hold himself back anymore, and he wasn’t trying to. He tightened his hand in his neck, pressing him just a little closer to him, when Nickie massaged his scalp. He leaned closer when Nickie spread his legs for him. He let his tongue run across Nickie’s lips as if asking for permission. He didn’t want to walk over any lines Nickie might had, but it was so hard to not attempt to taste all of him. He gently led them around so Nickie was laying in the bed, Chance hovering above him. He supported his weight with one hand mostly, the other resting next to Nickie. He gently pulled out of the kiss to look at him. ”Is this okay?” He said quietly, while caressing the side of his neck. He couldn’t look away from him. He never wanted to stop looking at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Just the sound of his lips against Chance´s, how they both panted like animals in heat, was enough to make him as horny as he had ever been. He felt how his pants pressed against his crotch, as he couldnt impossible become more erect than he already where for Chance. As he started to play with his neck hair, he could feel the goosebumps all around his body, how the hair started to stand, and how his skin prepared itself, as if he had commanded it to. As he felt Chance press him a little closer to him, he felt like his heart could burst at any minute, since he wasnt prepared for Chance to be so dominating, but he couldnt deny.. he loved every part of it.

He felt the tongue glide over his now wet lips, inviting, almost asking about permission, before he let his own tongue roll out between the plump lips, that had started to become a little swollen, by the most passionated kiss they shared with each other, and he wasnt planning on stopping any time soon. He playfully let his tongue glide forward, inviting Chance´s inside and to a dance, as it felt like they melted together. He followed Chance´s lead, as he was turned a little, before feeling the bed give a little in, after having both their weight on it, but not as in it would break.

As he pulled out of the kiss again, he let him go with a moan to follow, completely taking him by surprise, as he had moaned against Chance´s lips, as the kiss ended, before hearing the words. He looked at him, bright red over his cheeks, before nodding a little, and then saying with a strained voice, as he felt so embarassed about it, but also so wanted it to continue " y-yes ". He leaned forward to kiss Chance´s lips once more, before gently moving his hands upwards, as gentle as he could, he started to feel Chance´s sides under his touch, slowly letting his hands stay at the side, just at the end of Chance´s shirt, as if he was the one asking for permission now. He wanted to see Chance´s body, up close this time.. feel it underneath his finger tips. " M-may i.. " He looked at him nervously for a moment. If Chance said yes, he would slowly start to let his hands wander under Chance´s shirt, before feeling the skin under his fingers.. how hard but softly he felt. He would slowly begin to take the shirt off Chance so he could see even more of him, not thinking clearly, about if someone barged inside, since they hadnt locket the door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Chance knew it was getting a little hot and heavy. He was very careful not doing anything Nickie didn’t want and asking if he wanted it. He wasn’t sure how much experience he had. He didn’t have a ton himself, but he had enough to know what he liked and what he didn’t. He felt the goosebumps rising from his body, his finger tracing down his arm to feel it better. He was maybe a little eager, but he had imagined this for so long, and he was not going to wait another second before feeling his body pressed against Nickie’s.

He felt his tongue against his own, wrestling with his own in the most perfect way. He barely realized how long had passed and that he would soon need to get some air again, so did Nickie, he thought. He felt a rush to his stomach when he heard his moan. He had never heard anything more perfect than that sound. He smiled when he said it was okay, and even restarted the kiss. He really didn’t think of anything else than the boy laying underneath him and how much he lusted for him. He wasn’t sure this was supposed to be how they were together for the first time, but god how he wanted to.

He felt his hands on his sides, his fingertips against his soft skin. He nodded to his question and felt how he slowly pulled his shirt upwards to reveal more of his body. He straightened his back and took of the shirt and threw it over on his bed. He looked down at him a moment. He gently put his hand on Nickie’s and led it across his now naked stomach. He was in pretty good shape, not overly muscular, but enough to be satisfied. He let go of his hands and leaned forward again. ”We need to stop,” he whispered. He was certain he would go to far, and the worst thing he could imagine was doing something Nickie wasn’t a 100% ready to do. He grabbed hold of his chin with his thumb and index finger. He leaned forward for a last kiss before he removed himself from the bed. He just had to before he went too far.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 7:31 pm

he knew that he wasnt as experienced as Chance, but he had seen porn before, he wasnt new to everything, even if he didnt see that stuff anymore, he still had looked at some.. techniques, in form of kissing and even touching, but other than that, he had drowned the whole sex experience. He smiled as bright as always, when Chance nodded, that he was allowed, before slowly taking a grib in the shirt, letting his hands glide over the stomach of Chance, as he took the shirt half off, before Chance took over and pulled it off. He looked at Chance over him, how beautiful he looked, how much he wanted to touch him, to feel him. He closed his eyes for a second, biting down into his lower lip, as he felt his body almost go electric, a strange feeling, almost.. unnatural, as if he had been near Luca, when the mark had made it hardest for him.. like that touch, that spark. He couldnt control it anymore, before he touch Chance over the stomach, as Chance led his hand, before suddenly leaning down to him, whispering that they needed to stop.

He looked a little shocked at he sat up, before scratching his neck a little, while looking at Chance, almost feeling his heart squeeze and his inner self starting to tear away on the confidence he had gained for a small brief moment of time with Chance. * why did he stop.. why do we need.. *. He looked to the side a little, gently giving his own arm a squeeze, before rubbing it a little, while looking out to the window, realizing that dinner was soon on the table, since it had grown darker outside. How was he even able to sleep after this?!. He felt SO ready, so.. it even hurted inside of him, down there also. He looked over at Chance, with a sad expression, before feeling his lips once more, as he had taken around his chin, in a gentle hold.. feeling his lips for a brief moment, before he removed himself from the bed.

He looked at him a little, before smiling as fake as he could " I had to go to the bathroom anyway.. ". He then walked past Chance rather quick, but not too much, before closing the door to the bathroom, looking down at himself, before sliding down the door. How could he look at him now?.. did it go to far.. was he wrong for taking the shirt off?.. what had happened. He looked down himself, before he closed his eyes a little and thought about touching himself, since it hurted SO much.. to be so ready for him, but maybe it had been the right choice?. He didnt want to become a one night stand in Chance´s eyes.. he wanted it to become something special.. something they waited for.. before.. before actually being boyfriends. He smiled a little at the thought, before he looked up to the sink and gently turned it on, so it sounded like he was doing something, even though he most already knew, that Chance probably knew he had hurried because of his 'problem' in his pants. He ended up standing up, before turning the water off and then walked out to Chance again, before he took the blanket and placed in front of himself. " Sooh.. about the surprise ". He didnt want to talk about why he had stopped them.. he just wanted to forget all of that, since it was to embarassing to thing about.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Chance didn’t care about experience. He didn’t have much that himself. He just hoped he could be the first to experience Nickie in that way. He didn’t if that was even a possibility. Maybe he had already been with Luca. He knew Nickie had said a few times that he and Luca weren’t together, but he couldn’t help but think the thought. Think of somebody else touching Nickie, kissing him. It made him both angry and sad beyond his control. He wanted his first time with Nickie to be special. This was not special; it wasn’t done out of romance but lust. He also wanted it to be when they really were together. They weren’t yet. He didn’t know what they were, actually. And until they knew for sure, he wasn’t going to sleep with him. He just didn’t want it to be done when he knew he was going to be with Nickie for good. He of course couldn’t say what was going to happen in the future, but at least not until they were steady.

He didn’t mean to make Nickie feel bad or feel like he wasn’t enough. It wasn’t about that. He looked at him as he went to the bathroom. He hoped he understood why he had done like he had. Maybe he needed to explain it to him. He took on his shirt and waited for him to come out again. ”Nickie,” he said and looking at him. ”I want you to know that I didn’t stop because I didn’t want to continue. I just want it to be special with you. I don’t want it to be something casual or a quick thing.” He hoped he would understand that. When he asked about the surprise, he reached for his hand. ”Come on, I’ll take you there.” Unless he protested, he got dressed in outerwear and urged Nickie to the do the same.

He held his hand as they walked from the school into the forest, past where he had found him earlier in the day. At some point, he stopped and let go of his hand. Instead he stood behind him. ”Trust me,” he whispered and gently placed his hands in front of his eyes, guiding him forward for a little longer. He stopped near a small clutch of trees. He removed his hands and stood beside him. ”Look at this,” he said and snapped his fingers. A million small light appeared around them, butterflies, fireflies and other lightening insects began flying around them in swarms. He had tried drawing it, but he didn’t think he could ever do it justice. Maybe Nickie would be luckier through his camera lens.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 11:11 pm

He looked over at Chance and nodded a little, as he said in a soft tone " I know, deep inside. It just.. hurts ". He tried to give his best smile, but the uncomfortable feeling inside of him, was clearly showing, as he started to laugh a little, to maybe get the mood to go up a little bit. " But i understand. I would want the same way, besides no rush ". Inside a thought ran through his head the instant he said those words. * its not like i havent waited for almost half a year on you *. He looked rather surprised for a moment, as if he was actually shocked over his own thoughts, before looking at Chance, like really looking at him, how lovely he was.. how they had just kissed, how he was single and now ready to mingle. WITH HIM... of course. He started laughing a little, before he smiled genuine to Chance this time, before starting to dress in his outerwear, jacket in green and shoes in sand brown. He looked up at Chance with a smile, in the little too big jacket for him, before he started walking out the door with him, re-adjusting his hair, as they walked.

He looked at Chance and then down to his hand, instantly thinking about when he had taken his hand in little France also.. how he had missed that time, so simple but this was so much better, because he knew that Chance was in love with him. The first ever crush, turned into falling in love. He could feel his heart flutter, as he walked with Chance, smiling from ear to ear, feeling his heart almost burst from joy. " I trust you completely ". His words were so sure, like he just knew in his heart, that he could trust him fully. He looked as Chance had let go of his hand and now stood behind him, before gently placing his warm hands against his eyes, feeling a little press, at the place he had been hit earlier on, but he didnt say anything to it, he just bit a little into his lowerlip, before he moved forward, laughing a little, as he followed Chance´s guidance.

He stopped when he stopped, before feeling him remove his hands. " Can i look now? ". As he heard his words, he opened his eyes, before hearing the snap that sent a wave of lights through the forest, before he realized that it wasnt lights but.. insects. " Oh wauw ". He whispered this time, before looking at them with a smile over his lips. He slowly got down on one knee, before observing them all. They were truely beautiful. Slowly.. he got his camera out, hoping that Chance wouldnt mind, before starting to take pictures, but ended up filming it in the end, as it was just to stunning not to. He turned his camera phone towards Chance, before smiling as he said. " You are just so adorable, really ". He whispered again, before stopping with his filming and then sat down on the cold ground, looking at the wonder in front of him. " This is beautiful ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 3:28 pm

It wasn’t his intention to hurt him. Quite the opposite. He wanted to be patient with him, make sure he was not rushing into something. He felt a flutter in his stomach when Nickie said he trusted him completely. ”You can look,” he said. He just watched him as he began taking photos but ended up filming. He smiled at him when he turned the camera to him. He sat down next to him. ”I have wanted to share this with you for so long,” he admitted and looked at the younger witch. ”I wished we could just stay here.” He looked around at the insects around them.

| Time jump to the next school day |

Chance outfit
Ezra oufit

Chance had been so happy after finally admitting his feelings to Nickie. And then he had to pull it back a little. Not because his feelings were true, but he had taken so many steps lately. He just wasn’t sure he could take the leap to a full-on boyfriend just yet. He didn’t do it to hurt Nickie, but he knew he had anyway. Things hadn’t been as great since. He had to go on a school trip. It was so hard to not spend all his time with Nickie, but he had to keep his distance. Just for now until he was ready.

Ezra was not looking forward to this school trip at all. The only thing that made it worth while was Nickie. He had grown to like the young witch. Not that it was hard at all. He searched the crowds for him. There was not much too see at this place. There was a park and a small tower. That was about it. It was something about that supernatural had been thrown from the tower. Super place to bring a bunch of supernatural students. He finally saw him and went to him. ”Petit Poussin!” He yelled and went to him. He easily picked him up in a big hug. After ending the hug, he offered him some of the bread he had just bought. ”Snack up,” he said with a smile and an accent that was hard to place. He had lived so many place and spoke so many languages, it was almost impossible for his accent to not be influenced by those languages and dialects.

Chance watched everything from afar and didn’t like it one bit. He walked away slightly annoyed with himself. He couldn’t expect Nickie to wait around for him, but he really wanted him to. He went up the tower and just stood there for a moment to look at the view. He needed to do something about Nickie soon, or he was certain he would end up losing him for good.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Nickie closed his eyes as he heard Chance´s words. " I wish we could too.. ". He smiled as he gently leaned up against Chance´s chest, so he could look forward at the glowing insects, how beautiful they all looked in the darkness. It made him think, that no matter how dark a situation would come, there could always be some light, hidden inside of it. He smiled, as he closed his eyes for a moment, yawning ever so slightly, before he turned around and looked into Chance´s eyes. He didnt want to just let this moment go. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, if he would let him, before he smiled to him, and just hugged himself into Chance... he wished that they could stay like that forever.. always. " Oh shit!. We have a school trip tomorrow!, we better hurry back ". He laughed, before smiling to Chance and then stood up, as he held his hand out to him, to help him up, so they could walk back to the school, but not before he took another glance around them, hugging his phone in his pocket, thinking about the forever memory he had created that night.

| Next school day |

- Outfit+Hair-

When he finally waked up, he almost rolled out of bed, before looking around as he found himself hanging from the edge, with a leg and an arm over the side, before turning off the alarm. " Chance.. ". He almost moaned his name, as he was yawning at the same time he said the name, before looking over at Chance´s bed with messy bedhair. He had slept SO good that night. The memories that had been created, but also just how he had kissed with Chance, like really kissed with him, and seen his body up close. He shivered at the very thought, before getting up, as he heard someone knock on the door, before the voice of a teacher cut through. " Get ready, we are leaving in 10 minutes. Courtyard outside ". Nickie looked at the door, before finding some clothing. " We will! ". Hes voice ever so happy, before he started to change and then suddenly remembered that he was sharing ROOM with Chance. He quickly took his clothes, before going out to the bathroom, changing and then sitting his hair, before coming out the door and looked around, dressed in his black jeans with holes and a peach colored tshirt and a black velvet jacket over. He couldnt help but look over at Chance, wearing his leather jacket.. he looked so fucking hot, he couldnt take it.

He could feel it stirr something inside of him, almost making him rock solid in his pants, just from the looks of it. He wanted to walk over and kiss his sweet lips, but he was afraid of getting rejected or moving to fast for him, so he didnt. He just looked at him from time to time, while standing near him.. wanting to touch him.. feel his lips.. his hands on him. He blushed as he stood and thought about him. * No i cant.. *. He put his hands down into his pocket, to try and cover for himself having gone solid.. from just the look and thought of Chance, making him look up towards the sky for a moment, closing his eyes and almost mouthing without sound. ' God i wish i could kiss him.. '.

As they were in the bus, he noticed some he remembered and some he didnt. Averett and Grey was sitting at the same spot but not really talking, since Averett was talking with another guy, slouching over the armrest, to do so. He himself looked over at Chance, sitting from the other side of his seat, with the walkway between them. He wanted to sit with him, but he also knew that Chance wanted some time to think everything through, but he just hoped.. that he werent going to be some sort of secret.. and he was also still so curious.. what had sparked Chance to fight against his mother at that time?. He looked down as he thought about it, before taking his in ear headset on, before looking up, when he felt a gentle tap on his head. Averett. Averett smiled down to Nickie, before dropping a juice in his lap.

" You look a little pale N. Did you not get any breakfast? ". Nickie smiled up at him and then laughed a little. " Noh, i kinda overslept, since i forgot to set the clock at the right time ". Averett gav e little chuckle from his lips, before saying " Hm really. What was so distracting, that you made such a mistake? ". Nickie glanzed one time over at Chance, but then quickly looked away, before shaking his head a little, as he was opening the juice. " N-Nothing much. But thanks Averett ". Averett smiled, before gently petting Nickie on the head, before he moved back to his seat. Nickie looked a little to the side after Averett, before looking down at the juice and then on Chance, before handing him it. " Do you want some?. I was to blame for us missing breakfast.. after all ". He looked down a little. When Chance was done or had said no, then he would take it back and take a sip of it, before closing the lip on it again. He couldnt quite look at him.. as he was afraid to get hard again.

The drive wasnt THAT long, but it still felt like forever, before the two schoolbusses finally stopped. When he got out, he stretched a little, before walking around with the other classmates of his, but sometimes he would gaze over to where Chance were, with a smile, but there also were some sadness in his eyes, before suddenly hearing a familiar voice. He turned around, only to see one, he hadnt seen in what felt like forever, but wasnt. Nickie yelled " Egan! " Which meant little fire in greek. He ran up to Ezra, before feeling himself being lifted off the ground, smiling as bright as he did, before saying " I missed you so much! ". He hugged him tightly, before looking at the bread when he said snack up. He didnt want to touch the bread with his not so clean fingers, so he just leaned down, almost near Ezra´s.. ehm.. and then took a big bite from the bread, as he laughed a little, before trying to chew it, in a not so elegant way.

When he was finally done with the bread bite, he looked to Ezra, before switching to greek, since he knew that Ezra could understand and speak it with him. " So tell me, how are you?, i feel like i havent seen you at all in school since the start of it almost ". He smiled as he walked side by side with Ezra, being maybe a little closer than normal friends would, but they had always had this.. weird chemistry, where they would joke with each other and flirt, but didnt really see it as flirting with each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 11:30 am

Chance had woken only moments before Nickie. He had spent a moment to just look at him sleep. He then found his clothes for the day and got dressed. He would have jumped in the shower but they had to meet for the trip soon. He turned to look at Nickie from over his shoulder when his alarm rang and he practically moaned his name. He rearranged the pants near his crotch. He looked at the door when a teacher said they needed to meet in 10 minutes. He smiled when hearing how happy Nickie sounded. When he went to the bathroom to get dressed, he just finished getting ready, styling his hair just a little so it didn’t look so much like he had just slept for so many hours straight. That was fairly new to him. He usually woke at least two or three times during the night. But after the day he had, it was no wonder.

He didn’t want to keep away from Nickie, so why was he? What was he so afraid of? Half the school already thought he was gay, and nobody had treated him differently because of it. What was he waiting for? He sat at the seat across the seat from Nickie in the bus. He did his best to not look at him all the time. It wasn’t easy. He looked up when a rather good-looking man came to talk with Nickie. He wasn’t exactly Chance’s type. He looked great, but he just seemed too dominating, to forward with what he wanted and how he wanted it. It was just a hunch. Maybe Chance was completely off. He saw Nickie’s gaze move to him and turned his head away. Was he really such a distraction to him? He looked at the juice when Nickie offered it. ”No I’m okay, thank you.” He smiled at him before looking out the window.

Ezra smiled at the smaller boy when he declared that he had missed him. ”I missed you too,” he responded and looked at him taking a bite of the bread. ”And don’t worry. It’s vegan.” He smiled at him when he chewed less than elegantly. He didn’t expect him to be. He didn’t expect him to be anything than what he was. ”Nothing new really,” he responded in Greek. ”How about you? Who’s the guy you were looking at?” He rose his eyebrows suggestively at him. Ezra looked past Nickie when a few young boys were moving closer to the tower armed with filled water bottles. They were talking about how they wanted to have some fun with the “French guy.” ”Somebody is going to be drenched,” he said in English with a chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 11:51 am

It suddenly hit him, that he didnt even think about if the bread was vegan, as he had also overslept.. was he really that all over the place?. He looked at the juice really quick, but smiled a he saw the vegan mark, what had he exspected?. He smiled at Ezra for remembering, before listening to him. " Oh okay " he replied in Greek, before hearing his question. He looked down as he asked him, before blushing all over his cheeks. " I.. guess you havent really seen the video of me in the club dancing and singing.. or maybe you have ". He laughed a little, as he looked towards Chance, seeing him nowhere. * He´s probably already walked up in the tower *. He then looked at Ezra with a little smile, before saying " Well.. i.. i love him.. ". The words burned in his throat, especially since he also spoke in his mothers native tongue, this was serious for him, something he hadnt told anyone, well.. except for Night, and Night probably had already tattled taled to his mother about it, if he knew him right.

He looked behind, when Erza said that someone was going to get drenched, before smiling a little, as he said " Oh yeah, who? ". Suddenly hearing the french.. mixed into their conversation got him to chuckle a little, before he remembered. " Wait no! ". He looked at Ezra, before saying " Wait here, im just gonna go, take care of something ". He started to run after the other kids, before finally almost reaching the top, as he had to stop for a hot minut to actually get his breath. How could he be so out of shape?. He looked up, as he walked a little faster, before finally seeing Chance and the other kids, that poured the water out on him. " Stop it! ". He didnt know.. but he was fraid.. what if he started to get paralysed again`?.. and if not.. then he would just stand there, like some idiot, having yelled at someone, in a serious tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Ezra saw the blush and couldn’t help but smile. He was so adorable. He was happy they had become friends. ”No, I haven’t. I mean I know something has circulated around school, but I haven’t watched it. I don’t care for gossip and rumors. I already know who you are, I don’t need that opinion to be tainted by something taken out of context.” He saw how he looked around for him. His eyes widened a little when he admitted his love for the other boy. ”Does he know?” He wanted Nickie to be happy. He deserved to be. And if this boy didn’t treat him right, he was going to give him a piece of his mind to knock some sense into him.
Ezra looked confused at Nickie and he suddenly ran off before he had a chance to answer his question. He went over to some girls he knew and started to talk with them.

Chance looked at the boys who thought it funny to pour water over him. It didn’t take long before he lost feeling of his body. ”Nickie,” he said in a begging tone of voice as he began falling backwards. He just managed to hold on with his fingertips on the edge of the tower. No, no this wasn’t happening. He couldn’t just fall now could he? In front of Nickie? He attempted to pull himself up, but he couldn’t feel anything but his hands, head and feet. Most of his legs and torso was completely paralyzed. His legs became more and more paralyzed as the water ran down his legs. ”Nickie,” he repeated, this time in panic. He was the only one who knew his deal with water, and he was really scared he was going to fall. There was a long drop. He couldn’t guarantee he would survive if he dropped.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm

As he finally reached the top, he saw Chance fall backwards. He ran past the boys as fast as he could, before throwing himself at the ground, not thinking about anything, but catching Chance. He glided over to the edge, before taking a firm grib around Chance´s wrist, before looking at him with sheer panic in his eyes, as he held him. " HEEEEEELLLLPPPP! ". He screamed from the top of his lunges, as students from underneath them looked up, and teacher´s began running into the tower. He felt his grib slip more and more, as he looked into the eyes of Chance´s. He could feel the panic in him. " I wont let you! ". Tears started to stream up in Nickie´s eyes, as the boys behind him took a grib in him, as he was starting to slide over the edge himself. " If you fall i fall with you! ". He yelled, as he felt the tears stream down his cheeks, as he whispered, almost not to hear, into his arms, as he tried to remove his tears, as he tried his best to stretch, to grib.. to hold. " I love you ".

He cried, as he held Chance, trying to come with some spell, thing about anything he could say or do, as he held him. This couldnt be happening, it just couldnt. They had tried so much together, but there was also so much they still hadnt done. " Dear goddess of earth, heaven and hell, gather within me strength to save the one i love, let us become one, as i bind myself thy him, as i uphold my heart and soul, i sacrifice my body for his, as i take the burden of the pain, let my flesh become his and let his become mine, as i bind us. I bind us! ". He yelled this out, before a strong surge could be felt around them, as he felt it.. how Chance at that very moment.. slipped out of his grib. He lounged forward after him, as he just touched Chance´s fingertips, as a teacher got a grib around his legs, preventing him from following Chance down into what Nickie thought was Chance´s death. He hanged over the side of the tower, reaching forward... towards Chance, looking only into his eyes, as he cried out for him.. " Noooohh!! ".

When Chance hit the ground, his tears did to, as he got pulled in by a teacher. He felt something inside of him, before blood startet to run from his mouth and his nose.. as he fainted in the arms of the teacher. The teacher took Nickie up in his embrace, before he hurried down, as fast as he could, while another teacher ran to Chance´s side, as everyone gathered to look at Chance.. since the fall had been quite high. Nickie didnt even know if the spell had worked, if he had actually bound their bodies, but something said.. that he had.. as he had fainted and his body looked pale for a moment, almost as if he had shared the fall with Chance.. but there was no doubt.. Chance had taken the most. The teacher gently layed Nickie, as he said. " Watch him ". He then ran over to the other teacher, to check on Chance, but also get the students away, since he didnt know how bad it would be.. had another student lost its life here?.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Chance was so scared. His heart was beating so fast he could hear it in his ears. He could feel how his fingers were slipping. He let out a breath of relief when Nickie grabbed him. But then he said he was going to fall with him. No. He wasn’t going to let him. But he didn’t say anything. He just held on to him for as long he could without putting him at risk. ”I love you,” he looked at him, trying to pin his feet against the wall, but he couldn’t move. ”It’s… It’s going to be okay.” He had to believe it. He heard his words. What was he doing? Was he binding them together? No. What would that mean? Would Nickie then die if he did. He felt himself slipping out of his hands, only to touch his fingertips one last time before everything just went black.

Ezra had been on a small walk with some of his friends when he suddenly saw everyone gathered near the tower. He rushed forward to see what was happening. He swallowed when he saw the boy on the ground. Nickie’s boy. He pushed past everyone. ”I can help!” He yelled at the teachers who let him past. He sat down on his knees next to Chance. He felt for a pulse. It was weak, but still there. ”Call an ambulance,” he instructed before he leaned forward. He gently put his lips on Chance’s. He felt the physical pain, felt his wounds and injuries. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss a little, just so he could be sure to fix all of the injuries. The blood flowed back into Chance’s body, his broken bones corrected themselves. His cuts, bruises and possible internal bleedings healed. When there was no more injuries to heal, he pulled away. He looked up at Nickie. He wanted to heal him too, but he couldn’t. He was already feeling strained with the injuries he already had healed. He moved his hand over his nose as he felt the nosebleed. Chance would be fine now. Soon he would wake up with no pain or injuries. The ambulance wasn’t for Chance. It was for Ezra. He would not be okay for at least a day or two. His injuries wouldn’t be quite as severe as the ones Chance had suffered, but he would still need some time to heal properly, with supervision.

Chance began coughing, before he could finally breathe properly. ”Nickie?” His gaze moved around to find the only person he wanted to see.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm

Averett stood close to Grey, as he suddenly hear a familiar voice scream for help, as he looked up at Nickie with a terrified look to his eyes. As people began to steam together, he tried to move through them, before he heard the ' thump '. He looked up, only to see Nickie being dragged in, as he looked miserable, in pain, as if every happiness had been sucked out of the boy as hes cries felt haunting from the ground. The cries stopped shortly after, before Averett looked over to the body. Chance. He stopped for a moment, before looking around, suddenly dragging people away, so the teacher´s and Ezra could get to him, before his look turned to Grey, as he then looked away, trying to gain them as much space, and getting most of the classmates to turn around and make room for them. He looked to the teacher that came down with a fainted bleeding Nickie, before looking at him with concern, as he looked behind him to Chance. A teacher ranged for an ambulance, before one came not long after.

The ambulance took Ezra up on a stretcher, before one came and took Nickie as well. He still held his hand stretched out, as if he was still trying to reach Chance. The ambulance looked to the teachers, before saying that they wanted Chance as well with them. They moved over to him, before asking if he wanted to ride with them, so they could be sure that he was okay. If Ezra had any one the emergency list, they would be called, before they called Nickie´s mom and told her to meet them at the hospital. They needed to check on both the boys, and Chance also, even if he seemed fine. Averett walked over to a stone and sat down for himself a little, as he looked at the three boys being boxed inside.. he looked down to the ground, feeling his whole body shake, before he left the group and then walked into the forest at the side, feeling as if he could have done something.. feeling like he had failed.

Nickie woke up little after little, seeing white light shine into his eyes, as he said with a low voice. " Chance.. ". He couldnt even clench his fist, as he had strained himself so much, before closing his eyes again. Ezra seemed like the one that had the hardest, Nickie seemed okay, as he woke up.. not remembering what he had said, but remembering that he had grasped after Chance. He looked to the side. If Chance sat at his side, he would just start crying, before almost jumping at him, holding around him, as he couldnt believe his eyes.. They had also asked Chance, if they should call his mother. Nickie looked to the ground, where Night had sneaked in, before he jumped up into his lap, as he stroke the cat with a little smile and coughed a little, as he looked down.. there was some blood. If it was because of the spells price.. or Chance.. he didnt even care.. all he cared for.. was seeing Chance alive and well. " I thought i lost you. Please dont ever leave me".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 7:31 pm

Grey didn’t really know any of those involved, but Averett seemed to. It made him uneasy to see him so affected. He followed along to help keep people away. It was no time for curiosity. From that fall, he had to be dead, didn’t he? He was not sure about how to feel about any of this. It should be heart breaking, he should feel bad for the young boy who seemed so heartbroken. But he didn’t. He just stood there and felt… empty. He looked at the ambulances as the doors closed and they began driving away. He then turned to look at Averett who had gone over to the stone to shit down. He went in his direction, but he walked away before he had a chance to get to him. He just stayed behind and waited for the teachers to say they could go back. He had a feeling Averett needed to be alone right now.

Chance watched Nickie reach back for him and it just stung in his heart. He nodded instantly and went with them to the ambulance. He didn’t need them to call his mom. He wasn’t even sure if they could reach her if they tried. He sat down in the ambulance and just looked at Nickie with blank eyes. He reached for his hand when he called for him. He kissed his knuckles tenderly. He had barely felt anything. The last thing he remembered was seeing Nickie as he fell towards the ground and then waking up looking straight up at Ezra. He locked his arms around Nickie and held him close for as long as he could. He looked at the cat who jumped up and laid in Nickie’s lap. Chance stood up and gently put a hand on his cheek to caress it softly. ”Never.” He leaned forward to shortly put his lips to his. He didn’t even care who saw anymore. He just knew staying away from Nickie had been a mistake; one he wasn’t going to make again.

They arrived at the hospital and instantly rolled Nickie into a room where he could be moved to a bed. When he was settled in, Chance moved into the room and walked to him. ”No more towers,” he said and leaned his forehead against Nickie’s. ”I’m sorry I scared you,” he gently said. He frowned slightly when he felt something weird, like he was being pulled at by some invisible force. He moved away from Nickie and held up his hands. He was trembling for no reasons. No. No more. He didn’t know what was happening, but he was just tired of never just being safe and sound. He took a step more back when it looked like his fingers were turning into smoke. He collided with the chairs and his legs gave up and turned into some smoke-like substance as well. ”No… Nickie…” He called out, before all of him became this smoke and he just went away with a gust of air.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Nickie looked surprised at Chance, as he suddenly lunged forward towards him, as he felt the warm embrace of his, making him slightly blush, as he coughed a little, before closing his eyes and then held around Chance. Hearing him say never, warmed everything inside of him. He wished that he could pause the time, and even more so, if he had known what was about to happen to Chance. He smiled as he heard Chance´s words and repeated them. " No more towers.. ". Before shaking his head a little, as he said with a low voice, still hurting inside of him.

" No, dont.. it´s okay, you didnt mean for it to happen.. ". He looked up at Chance, reaching for his face, as he wanted to stroke his cheek, but before he even got to feel the skin underneath his fingertips.. he once again slipped away from his grasp. He looked at Chance with concern, as he tried to get out of bed, ending up with him actually falling out of it, as he hit the ground under him with a hard ' thump ', as he reached for Chance, looking up at him with tears in his eyes. " No Chance!.. NO! ". He didnt know what was happening, had he done something wrong, was the spell he had used wrong?, was this the punishment for it?, what happened.

When Chance disappeared, he just layed there, crying on the floor, broken.. calling out for Chance, as a nurse came in and found him. She tried to get him up, but he wouldnt budge, as another nurse came running, hearing his screams of terror, as he called for Chance, crying and screaming, before being put into the bed and got a syringe of sedative, as he wouldnt stop tossing and turning to his sides, trying to get free of their grib, before slowly dosing off, still with tears flowing down his cheeks, huffing after his breath, as he said Chance´s name. " Chance... Cha..nce..". He closed his eyes, as he felt his world close in on him.. before everything became pitch black and he dosed off into sleep. Night looked at him from the corner, before hurying out the door, as he ran home to their home, to get his mom.

//out//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 5:07 pm

//Total out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No thing like fate - Nickie.    No thing like fate - Nickie.  - Page 2 Empty

No thing like fate - Nickie.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
» A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie
» Fate is something none of us can run from
» Do you believe in fate? - Andrew

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: