Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie Empty
IndlægEmne: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 1:37 am

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie Source
Tid: Omtrent klokken 2 om natten.
Sted: Luca's hus, Midnight Street nr. 10. i Gaia.
Omgivelser: Et meget pænt, velholdt hus, holdt i en rimelig minemalistisk stil, men også med en del ting der hinter at ejeren af huset er musiker.
Vejr: Ikke relevant da de er indendørs.
Outfit: Samme som i foregående emne. Link her.
@Nickie

And so here they were. After everything had died down, and the witch had gotten to talk to the guy - Chance, was his name? Whatever. Luckily Nickie had agreed with him that he probably needed to go home with him - Luca felt a bit safer with that, too, knowing that he could keep an eye on the kid in case he would show to really not be able to hold his alcohol. He'd gotten him into this mess, he'd make sure to see him through it.

So here they were, having just entered Luca's house in the wealthier part of Gaia. Not where most people would expect someone in a rock band to live, but, well, he did. And he liked how calm and quiet it was in this part of town, too. He was smiling softly at Nickie as they'd gotten inside and he, just to be safe, locked the door behind them.

"Souhm... Do you want something to drink? Not like in alcohol, of course, but I mean... Like, just, some water or soda or something... To help ease off the buzz a little bit?" he, of all people, knew exactly how important it was to stay hydrated, after all. Especially since he felt the effects of dehydration so much clearer than other races would. If Nickie agreed, he'd go and fetch whatever he wanted the most, along with a nice, big glass of water for himself, too, after quickly having downed one while fetching it, too. He could drink quite massive amounts of water, after all.

That done, and considering the time of night, he began leading the way to his bedroom. "Here... You can sleep in here. I don't usually sleep in the bed anyway, and the guest room's still full of my sister's stuff," he explained, shrugging a little. Really, he was only ever in the room to change, or when he had people over... For certain things. But yes, the bed was never really one he used for sleeping in, he preferred sleeping in the pool so he didn't have to get up in the middle of sleeping to get some water and then go back to sleep.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 1:57 am

Nickie had been rather quiet the whole trip home to Luca. He didnt know if he had taken the right choice?, walking home with a stranger and even then, it kinda pissed him off, that Chance thought he could just come and try to save the day, but then again.. he had looked and sounded frighten, like he actually cared for him. He felt like his heart was split down in two pieces, like his mage mark said Luca, but his heart and head said Chance, but even then.. he freakin knew that Chance had a girlfriend, and that he wasnt allowed to feel that way. Being in love with someone that was straight was a nightmare.. or was he even that?!. He couldnt keep track of it anymore, so as they got home to Luca´s house, he just looked at it with big eyes, before walking inside and then turning around himself, making a slight spin. " Wow!, this is amazing Luca! ". He smiled, before feeling like he was about to lose balance, so he just quickly got down on his knees before laying on his back, trying to gain focus again, but it was almost like the whole room was spinning out of control.

He laughed a little, before hearing Luca´s lovely voice, sounding so sweet in his ears. " Ys.. Yes please ". He laughed, before smiling at Luca and then closing his eyes. He felt free laying there on he cold floor, feeling how soothing it almost was, before slowly almost falling in sleep, until hearing Luca starting to walk. He slowly got up before he walked with him all the way to the bedroom, almost at once jumping into the soft looking bed, or more jumping on it. He smiled as he hugged the pillows. " Home ". He closed his eyes, feeling how the sleep almost started to creep on, still wearing his clothes, that was a little damp from the weather outside, where it had started to rain a little. He smiled, while slowly falling into sleep almost, before opening his eyes. " Hm?, wait.. where are you dg... gonna sleep? ". Suddenly he remembered the basement, before saying " Pool!, i wann..wanna see it, can i please!".

Gently he started to kick his shoes off, one by one, until he only had his socks on and the black pants and tshirt, while having his jacket laying at the entrence. If Luca said that he was gonna sleep in the pool, then Nickie would just looked at him, almost motified, before taking the pillows and then the duvet over the bed, before almost running past Luca, before trying to find the basement. " I´m sleeping with you! ". He then proceeded down to the basement after finding it, if Luca didnt have a lock on it, but he was sure to keep a little quiet, since remembering something about a sister, know knowing if anyone else was home, or if he actually lived here alone?, but he just.. remembered something vaugely about him not living alone?. He then started to walk down the stairs, before laying the duvet and the pillows besides the pool, before looking at it. " Awesome! ". He leaned over where the water was, before saying " it looks so comfortable ". Before he knew of it... he had jumped down into the water with his clothes on, hanging by the side, if he couldnt reach the bottom. " LOOK!, i´m a gelly fish, belly fish?, jelly? ". He laughed, before diving under the water shortly, before coming up again. He felt heavy, but he didnt sink as at the lake. " This is nice ". He closed his eyes before leaning over the edge, feeling like he was about to fall asleep agaian, laying there in the water at the edge, like som stranded merman.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 10:02 am

Since Nickie hadn't said much, Luca had opted not to say too much, either. Luckily, it looked like the slight swelling around the witch's eye was already starting to go away, so besides the bruising, it'd probably be okay after a good, long sleep. Of course, he only wanted the best for the guy. Knowing what he was to him, and also because after that Chance guy, he sort of felt like it was somehow his fault that he'd gotten beaten up in the first place, and he hated that. Also, that guy could go fuck himself, coming around and trying to fix stuff he had no say in, after things had already gotten fixed, like, what the fuck?!

But anyway, they got inside the house, and Luca's mood already brightened considerably just hearing Nickie's reaction to the house, making him chuckle softly. "Thanks." his sister and niece weren't home, as they were over at Yuudai's place - so at least they didn't have to be quiet. A good thing when you were drunk, of course. So upstairs they went to the bedroom.

"I'm going to be sleeping in the basement. In the pool." he answered with a shrug when the witch asked where he was going to sleep. It was just the easiest way for him to get some good, long, uninterrupted sleep. And then he smiled. "Sure, of course you can... And, are you really sur eyou want to sleep down there? It's just tiles and such, it can't be comfortable to sleep on..." he then said, just a bit worried when he said he wanted to sleep with him down there. But already, the witch had picked up a pillow and the duvet and was well on his way downstairs. Luca just sighed, then smiled and shook his head, shrugging off his jacket and top before following him down to the basement, seeing he'd already jumped in the pool just prompted Luca to get rid of the last of his clothes, and then jump in next to the witch.

Being this close to him also meant that Nickie would be able to see the entire transformation from human to siren form. Legs merging together into the longer tail, fins growing into place, gills appearing - on the sides of his chest, not on the neck as most people would suspect, webbing forming between his fingers, scales appearing over most of his body, the eyes changing to that sharp, icy blue, and, of course, the teeth going back to the shark-like ones. Smiling, Luca dived under the surface and swam just a course of lazy rounds, before resurfacing right next to Nickie, the smile still on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Suddenly Nickie realised something as he layed in the water, almost falling asleep over the edge of pool. " My phone!? ". He reached down into the wet pocket that had been under water, before taking it up, looking at it. It had been complaining all day from his drowning trip, even if new phones could resist some water, but so much all the time?. He looked at it, as it started to go dark and then show the screen and then dark again. " Noh, dont die on.. on me ". He sigh, before laying it at the edge of the pool, looking over at Luca, before realising that Luca had taken his clothes off. He looked embarassed away from him, before looking to him, as he started to see something that looked like a tail near him. He catched a little glimpse of Luca´s body, before seeing the siren in front of him, and the vivid colors of his tail, clearly as day now. " Wauw ". He couldnt keep lid on his fascination, seeing it so close. Slowly he moved out into the water, before reaching for Luca´s tail, not even thinking about if he should actually ask him if this was okay, because it was just.. so beautiful. The icy blue eyes, the smile he sent him, and how he just looked as a siren in general. He looked awesome, beautiful.. mysterius. " Wauw Luca, you look incredible ".

He looked at Luca for a while, before moving closer to him, feeling a little nausea from the water and also the drinking, before looking at the glasses of water at the edge of the stairs. He moved closer to Luca, before looking down at him with a smile, still heavily in his own clothes. He gently took a hold if his own black shirt, before taking it off, so he could better move and that was when he realised.. the mark. He looked embarassed at Luca, before looking to the side, almost as if he felt guilty. " I.. ". He felt too drunk to have this conversation, but he had to have it with Luca. He looked down to the water, before saying with a low tone of voice. " I´m.. i.. i didnt go with you b-because you are my ma.. mage ". He felt like he almost stuttered, before taking a deep breath. " Please dont, feel obligated, i wont.. l-let it consort cons control me. Youuu dont owe me anything, so j-just ignore your name on me ". He felt like he couldnt really keep his drunk mind clear, as he began feeling the alcohol kick in a little harder. He blushed heavily over his cheekbones, before looking to the side, not able to look at Luca, from pure embarassment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Luca looked shortly at him, at the thing with the phone getting too much water - well, shit happened, even though he himself had never had that happen,but that was mainly because he sort of had to strip down unless he wanted to ruin his clothes, too. Anyway, before long, he was in the water, resurfacing with the brilliantly colored scales covering his entire tail, back, and even running down the backs of his arms and up his neck too, just a few of them visible at the very edge of his face, blue, purple and green shimmering in the light the room was bathed in.

He merely smiled when he felt Nickie's hand sliding along the incredibly smooth scales of his tail- this was by far not the first time someone had been fascinated with it, and so, he simply welcomed it instead of pushing him away. Also because he was pretty cute when he was obviously in this much awe. "Why thank you..." he then said with a soft smile, leaning on the edge of the pool so that the rest of him floated effortlessly.

His eyes naturally looked over the witch when he took off the shirt, for a second or two settling on the mate mark he'd already seen earlier that day, before he looked back into his eyes, icy blue into green - at least until Nickie broke the gaze. "Shh," he just muttered, reaching out one webbed hand to place a finger on his lips, silently shushing him before he gave a lazy stroke of his tail to slide closer to him in the water. He looked him in the eye for a moment, expression unreadable, before it melted into another soft smile, and he gave him a small, quick kiss. He'd have liked to make it a bit longer, but with the teeth he currently had, he didn't really dare to. "No need to explain it. I saw it when you changed back in the house." one cool, wet finger gently traced along one of the blushing cheeks, the other hand being laid on the witch's chest, fingers spread out enough for the webbing to get rather taut.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 5:38 pm

He looked up at Luca, as he heard him ssyyysh him, before noticing how he almost glided towards him, before feeling his webbed hand against his own plump lips. He noticed the soft smile Luca made, before feeling his lips against his, not even realising what was actually happening, before he just found himself almost tensing all over his body, and slowly he got more red in the face, before he looked to the side, not knowing what he should do about himself, trying to mask the mark of Luca´s name on his chest, while his gaze shifted from Luca to his tail to the icy blue eyes, before feeling his hand against his cheek, as he had said that he had already seen it. " Y-You dont need to, i ". He looked almost as if he was in a trance, as he catched Luca´s gaze once more, feeling warm under it, as if he was boiling inside almost, while he moved his legs ever so slightly, so he help himself up better, from the waters surface.

He felt Luca´s hand over his heart, how obviously it must have been for Luca to feel how his heart pumped as if he had gotten adrenalin shot right into his veins. He felt as if he could almost not breath, and his body had started to react a little by just one kiss, he didnt know if it was the alcohol.. the mark on him.. og just the mood in general. He smiled a little embarassed, before slowly starting to turn his back to Luca, before saying " I should.. probably get some sleep ". He held his hands in front of his chest, know knowing how to even reach anymore, as he was on his way to pull himself up from the water.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Luca was softly smiling at him after the short but warm kiss, one hand splayed on his chest and a finger of the other gently brushing his cheek as he looked deep into his eyes. "I know I don't have to." he just calmly said in response to the slight stammering from the drunken witch. The blush was really rather cute - hence why he couldn't help stroke the finger over a burning cheek.

It was,indeed, pretty obvious how quickened Nickie's heartbeat was, but really, Luca didn't mind. It just meant he felt the connection that he was probably born with, right? But Luca did sigh when the guy turned around and tried to scurry off with an excuse of sleeping. He didn't stop him per say, but he did have a plan oto try to get him to stay with him in the pool, now that they were here... And so, he went along with that plan, his slightly drunken mind thinking it was the best idea ever, and, why not utilize what you were born to do, anyway?

And so... He began singing. Or, well, humming, more like it, at first, and then singing. No real words to the song, but he didn't need that, either, he just let the siren voice do it's job. Not the enhanced version he could do, since he couldn't quite get eye contact with the witch right now, but the normal siren singing was usually pretty powerful, too, after all... And perhaps doubly so on someone who already had such a strong connection to him? Who knew, he just knew that he wanted the witch to stay with him right now, and so, he poured out his heart into this soft, alluring song.

// Link til sang her, bare med Luca's stemme ofc ;3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 7:14 pm

The beautiful tone felt so compelling, like something inside of him, couldnt control itself anymore, he couldnt, it couldnt. Slowly he stopped trying to get up from the pool, before he turned around ever so slowly and elegantly, moving almost like a jellyfish that turned around itself, before looking over at Luca, seeing into his icy blue eyes, feeling a pull inside of him. He didnt even know what he was doing, he just slowly got closer and closer to the siren, feeling like his whole body was om fire, while not being able to say anything. As he came closer, he could feel it, his heart.. how it pounded, as if it was going to burst. Was this the mage bond?, were it this powerful.. inside he tried to control himself, tried to pull back, but his body didnt listen at all, he couldnt do anything, like someone sitting at the passenger seat besides the driver, just looking.. seeing the crash coming. * No i dont.. i dont want.. but i want him.. no dont.. Chance.. no i want Chance as my first.. No i want.. i cant.. Luca.. hes my soulmate.. no.. no stop it!, stop it! *. He couldnt stop himself, before he felt his arms around the sirens neck, leaning in towards the sweet lips, how he yearned for them, how he wanted him. He could already feel it down at his neather region, how hard he was already becoming, feeling.. how restricted it suddenly was in his pants.

If Luca would let him, he would place his lips against his, almost breathless from just moving closer to him, before seeing into his eyes again, like something had taken over him, still himself, but.. he couldnt control anything anymore, it was as if his body was on fire, and the only thing that could help him, was Luca and his touch. It felt electrifying, like nothing he had ever felt before in his whole life, how could anything be so.. divine. He gasped for a second, before looking down a little, trying to keep his breath under control, feeling dizzy from the alcohol but also the song, as if he couldnt get the tune out of his head, as if Chance was being deliberately pushed out.. and as if there was only Luca now. The green eyes looked at Luca with such desire, while he almost panted after him, feeling as if he was being boiled alive in the water, while some dripped down his face from the wet curls, that layed down his forhead a little bit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 8:21 pm

As expected... The singing worked like a charm. It always did... Or, well, almost always. he'd found a few people that could resist it, but they were very few and far between, and it looked like the witch didn't have any such immunity. He didn't even get to try to get up and out of the pool before the song apparently took effect, ad the witch turned around, to slowly swim over to him as their eyes met. When Nickie was close enough, Luca slowly, gently, put his arms around him, gently holding him in against himself, the singing going back to low humming instead. It seemed like the guy couldn't even say anything, though, contrary to most people - aw shit, had it been a little overkill, with this on top of the connection he probably already had from the mate thing?

He was softly smiling as he kept on gently humming, feeling Nickie's hands on the scaled back of his neck, and, when he leant in for the kiss... Luca closed his eyes and leant in, too, their lips meeting in a long, slow, gentle kiss. Again, because he didn't want to risk nicking the witch's lips or tongue with his razor-sharp teeth right now.

But for now, he kept his hands at the guy's back, he wasn't going to dip them any lower unless it became very clear that the guy wanted him to. But then the kiss broke again, and icy blue looked into the pools of green, the green eye color almost matching the green of some of his scales. One of his hands moved around to Nickie's side, wet fingers slipping over the ribs he could faintly feel. "You can do whatever you want to, Nickie," he told him, voice low, only barely above a whisper, asif he didn't dare speak any louder in this tiled, echoing room, like that would break the effect, even though he knew it wouldn't. "I'm not going to hold you back," and then he leant in for another long, slow and languid kiss. It just felt a lot more fair if he actually let him call the shots - even if he was still under the effect of the siren song.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 8:52 pm

He could feel the cold scale underneath his hands, how smooth they were, and how the drops from his fingers, gently fell upon the skin of the siren. He slowly leaned into the kiss, almost gasping for air against Luca´s wet lips, feeling the connection just pulled even more in him, while he inside almost screamed, as if he was trying to break through, but his body wouldnt stop, he couldnt stop. Why did he even fight this?. Luca was hot, no more than hot.. he looked divine, like finding gold in the sea. He didnt know why he couldnt have fallen for Luca in the first place, but then again, who said that Luca wouldnt just end up replacing him, but right now, he wanted him.. he wanted everything, and he enjoyed feeling that, feeling like being wanted, being almost loved back. He stopped the kiss, before feeling the wet fingers slipping over his ribs, how he shivered ever so slightly from the touch of the siren, before giving amost a slight moan from his lips, how he almost panted just som that, from kissing with Luca.. was this how a mage felt?, how he was destined to feel with someone linked as a soulmate to him?.

He heard Luca´s almost mesmerizing words, as he looked into his eyes. He could do whatever he wanted to do, he wouldnt stop him, he wanted him.. he actually wanted him. He suddenly felt so accepted, so.. not in control, as he leaned against the siren, before feeling something in his legs, cramp. He blinked a few times, as if he had gotten out of the sudden control.. any more and he would have.. have been with Luca as his first. He took himself to his legs, when he suddenly felt the intense pain shoot up through his leg, before he swam to the edge, gently pulling himself up, not really knowing what happened, or what he had done, like he had dozed a little off, still feeling some effect, and then noticing how hard he was.. incredible hard.

He looked flustered at Luca, before looking away from him, while trying to rub and stretch his leg, so he could get it under control, before he stood up and walked a little around, before finally laying down, not wet near the duvet and cover, but a little from it, before he gasped for air.. exhausted, closing his eyes a little and then laughing. " Omg.. i dont even know what happened, im.. sorry Luca ". He kinda knew but kinda also didnt know, and he still felt it, how the slightest form of wind or or blowing towards him, could set him off almost. His chest moved up and down as he layed near the pool on his back, looking up into the ceiling, feeling so hot all over, and the alcohol didnt feel so heavy anymore, like he had burned most of it away from being so hot in the pool. He reached for his hair, before moving some of the hair away from his forhead, smiling to Luca, before he said. " Maybe.. thats our cue to sleeping? ". He smiled a little, before looking around. " Do you have any towels to dry with? ". He was shaking a little, from the intense feeling inside of his body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Okay, he had to admit it - this guy? Too cute for his own good. Way too cute. No wonder the guys had picked on him at the bar - they'd probably been jealous. Jealousy made people do lots of shit they shouldn't. Including violence, with the wrong people. He'd had people trying to beat himself up, too, probably from jealousy, too - so he knew just what it was like. It probably wasn't going to be as bad for the witch as it was for him, being a siren, but he did notice that Nickie had drawn quite a few glances, too.

And the noise leaving Nickie's lips just made him long for... Well, more. More of this, but something... Else, as well. Something which sort of had to happen out of the water, as the siren form wasn't optimal for it. A smile grazed his lips once more as their eyes locked, one webbed hand reaching up to gently cradle the witch's cheek, never breaking the eye contact for even a second.

Luca looked after Nickie as he suddenly swam back to the edge - quite obviously more than a little disappointed, but he quickly replaced that expression with a soft smile when the witch turned to look at him again, instead calmly swimming over to the edge nearest to him.

"Don't be sorry," he said, slowly raising himself up to sit beside him up on the edge of the pool, lower half of the tail still submerged in the water of the pool, as he reached out to gently put his hand on Nickie's. "I liked it. Okay? Nothing to feel sorry for." he plainly ignored the comment about it being the cue to sleep - no way in hell he could sleep right now. "And no... No towels down here, sorry. They're all up in the bathroom." he said, before his gaze traveled down to Nickie's collarbone, to where his name stood out in stark contrast to the otherwise blemish-free skin, his free hand raising for two fingers to just gently skirt over the four letters - before his icy blue eyes found Nickie's green again, and, tentatively, he leant in closer, quite obviously for another kiss... But he stopped just short of it, wanting Nickie to close the distance - he got to decide if this one were to happen or not.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 10:56 pm

He smiled a little hearing Luca´s words. Somehow he felt like the prey and not the predator near him, but he got a feeling that alot op people felt the same way, since Luca was like that, a siren.. a predator, but he didnt see that also when looking at him. He saw a gentle man, treating him well, saving him from himself, how he smiled when he looked at Luca, before giving a little twitching, when he felt Luca´s hand on his, before seeing his gaze travel over him, to the almost tattoo like mark. He looked away from him a little, embarassed that he had it. " I´m sorry for not telling you ". He felt more sober, but also more hungover than before. His almost spell like grib around him, had sobered him up so much, that he felt so much more clear in his mind, before shivering from the touch of Luca´s hands over the mark.

He sat op a little, before turning towards Luca, suddenly realising how close he actually was to him. He blushed almost instantly, before holding his hands over his body a little, feeling naked in his vision, seeing as Luca slowly approached him... before pressing himself a little backwards with a soft smile. He didnt know how to reacht, but he could feel it, how his witch side was screaming of him and clawing. Without thinking he suddenly stood up, before he said " Oh right! towels!. I will get some! ". He hurried over to the staircase, red in his face like never before.. just the thought of feeling Luca´s lips again, against his.. it made his body shake. He walked upstairs still wet, before looking around. He first found the bathroom and then finally the towels before walking with them in his embrace, all the way down to Luca, with a smile on his lips, when he noticed him once more. He gently placed some towels near Luca if he should need them, before walking over to the bed, slowly taking a towel around himself, embarassed for Luca to see him naked, before he undressed under the towel and then wrapped it around his body. He was slender yes, but now as slender as Luca, and he posessed a more toned stomach, not so visible with muscles.

He looked over at Luca with a little smile, before taking another towel and then starting to dry his hair and then his body. " That was nice ". He meant the bath, but deep inside.. the kiss had also been good, way to good. He could still feel the effect he had in his body.. what if he ever bonded with.. Luca.. would he feel even more then?. He couldnt believe if that was true.. it couldnt be.. how would that even be possible?!. He slowly sat down on the sheet under him, before taking the duvet over himself, before he removed the towel, so the duvet was covering him. He layed down, before turning his front towards Luca, and then taking the duvet over him, so he masked his body, still with some redness over his cheeks. " So.. do you sleep under the water when you sleep or?.. like it. And why not get a bed down here?, for your self ". He smiled before closing his heavy eyes a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 11:59 am

Luca just stayed there, sitting on the edge of the pool, one of his hands gently holding Nickie's. He sighed and shook his head when the witch, yet again, apologized for not telling him. "I already told you - don't worry about it. I don't mind it. I mean, you're pretty damn cute. What's not to like?" he then said, the charming smile back in place on his lips as the icy blue yet again found the green of Nickie's eyes.

But then he'd raised himself, leaning in against the witch, trying to seeif he could get at least one more kiss out of him before they really thought about going to sleep, and just before their lips met... Nickie got up and began moving towards the staircase. Goddammit. Luca sighed, and nodded to his words, before pushing himself back into the water, swimming a couple of lazy rounds at the bottom of the - rather deep for it's size - pool, while Nickie was busy fetching the towels. While most others would have their sense of hearing severely reduced beneath the water's surface, his, being as siren, wasn't - of course. So he clearly heard when Nickie was walking down the stairs again. He didn't break the surface just yet, though, hovering just below it and looking up at him, just calmly taking in lungful after lungful of water, as naturally as a normal human would breathe air, except his chest didn't move like when he breathed air, since the water just simply flowed in and out of the gills instead.

After Nickie spoke again, he did swim up just enough for his head to break the surface, his chest - and therefore gills - along with the rest of his body, still submerged in the water. Unlike a normal pool, of course, this one also didn't reek of chlorine, mainly because his gills would burn like crazy whenever he'd tried to swim in chlorinated water.

"I do sleep underwater, yes." he confirmed, with a soft smile. "So... I see no reason for a bed down here. Last time I actually slept in a bed... I guess that must be... Twenty, maybe thirty years ago? I can't get a decent night's sleep in one. I'd have to wake up in the middle of the night if I ever chose to sleep in one again. I don't have to when I'm in the pool, or a tub." he said, shrugging. That was the deal with needing water at least every fifth hour, after all... It just made everything easier if he slept in water, then.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 2:25 pm

He looked over at Luca wondering if what he did was.. wrong?. He could feel it inside of himself, how wrong it felt for him to had tryed tried to avoid the kiss, cause it wasnt like he.. wouldnt kiss Luca, but he couldnt, and then again.. it was like he wouldnt, what about Chance?. He wasnt going to be controlled by any witch mark, he was sure of that, but Luca made it so difficult for him, like he was literally sex on wanter, or in water at this moment. He couldnt help following Luca before giving a slight sigh, leaning more into the cover and rolling himself into a puff burrito looking thing in the duvet, before he looked at Luca with a little smile over his lips. " Ah. I can understand, so the water is kinda.. your living space, but also your bed, like marine animals, when they hang upside down to sleep ". He smiled before saying " Or a turtle. Thats kinda cute ".

He knew inside, that he would love to see Luca sleep, if he slept like turtle or dolphines or how did a siren actually sleep?, would they just lay at the bottom?, and then again... he couldnt help but wonder how many sirens actually roamed the waters out there.. in the world, especially thinking about that Luca was so old, and where he was from. He felt a little like it was destiny, out of all places Luca could have been, he ended up in Gaia. He smiled a little with the thought, before giving a little lion yawn from himself, before he closed his eyes with a smile over the sweet full lips. " Goodnight Luca. Sleep good tonight ". He stretched one last time, before laying himself comfortable enough, not even realising that he had scraped his siden in all his haste op from the pool, so there was some markings over it, as he layed himself to sleep, making the duvet a little red from blood, from the surface scratch of his left side. He slowly fell asleep deep and soundly, after having drinked way to much..

- The Morning -

The smell was different, like salty water, almost like the ocean. Such a calming smell. He smiled from it, before turning around a little, from the wall side to the pool side, before parting his lips efter so slightly, letting a small cute yawn escape his lips. He didnt know what the time was, and he actually also didnt care, but since he had something to drink, it was rather early in the morning still, not even 10 yet.. almost but not yet. He stretched a little, feeling his hand glide to his side, as he had almost kicket the duvet away from sleeping, so it almost didnt cover his crotch area. His toned body was almost on full display. No tattoos no nothing, the only thing he had, was a piercing in the left ear, some would call it the gay piercing, as in if you were a boy and only had it in one ear, you were into men, but that wasnt why Nickie had gotten it, and only in one ear also. He opened his eyes a little, before actually being able to see anything out af them, he just said with a low voice, but a smile over his lips. " Goodmorning Luca ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 5:39 pm

"Yeah... And it's just a lot easier that way. I need water every few hours, you see... So... It's a bit difficult to get decent sleep without being submerged in it." he knew that other sirens, having grown up on land, could go for far longer and usually could get in some decent sleep... But having been born and raised in the ocean, yeah, he couldn't. His body was apparently just too accustomed to being around water for him to go that long without it at a time.

"You too," he told Nickie with a small smile, and dove back under the surface, but only just. He waited until he could hear that Nickie was indeed asleep, out cold by the combined sleepiness and the lingering effects of the alcohol... Whereas Luca was entirely too riled up to just go straight to sleep, so, as quietly as possible, he pulled himself out of the pool, drying himself off to make the change back into human form go that much faster, and... Well, that revealed his 'problem', as well. He sighed and then slunk upstairs into the bathroom, taking care of his business before he padded his way back downstairs, and yet again let himself sink into the pool, diving down to the very bottom where he finally laid down and soon got to sleep.

////////////////

The next day, Luca was up pretty early, actually - at least, he woke up before Nickie did. Again, he was used to drinking as well, so getting up really didn't pose a problem as he rarely ever had hangovers - and today wasn't an exception to that, so he'd gotten up from the pool, pulled on just his briefs, and then gone up into the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. He wasn't sure when Nickie would wake up so he wouldn't make any tea for him just yet, to avoid it getting cold... But he did have some orange juice, so he grabbed that and a glass. With that, the coffee, and his own breakfast - which was simply the contents of an entire pack of raw bacon - he walked back downstairs and seated himself just a meter or two away from Nickie, and began munching on the bacon while waiting for him to wake up.

He smiled when he sensed Nickie waking up, and began pouring a glass of the orange juice for him. "'Morning," he simply said, and then reached out his hand with the glass towards Nickie. "I hope orange juice is good enough, I... Don't really have any fruit or vegetables in the house, after all." he said, mouth half-full of raw bacon which he quickly finished chewing and swallowed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 6:07 pm

He blinked a couple of times while rubbing his tired eyes, feeling like he was being hammered in the head with a hammer. REPEATEDLY. He looked over at the very vivid colors of the orange juice, before taking the glass and then almost drowning himself in its sweet taste. He closed his eyes while drinking the whole glass in one go, before gently placing it on the ground. The green eyes looked with a happy gleam in them at Luca, before he pulled the duvet a little more over his own body and then pushed himself towards Luca a little more. He looked at the raw bacon with widened eyes, almost smelling the factory on them, before rubbing his neck a little while smiling a little nervously. " Is that.. even healthy for a siren? ". Not that he minded that Luca was eating meat, but he would never have guessed that they had a taste for bacon, but then again many had?. " So you said you dont really have any fruits or vegetables in the house?, why is that. Dont sirens eat any greens or fruits? ". He tilted his head a little to the side while looking at Luca, still with the morning hair more untamed than it had ever been, with curly ends sticking out all over, and down at his forhead, while the hair closer to the scalp was mere thick and straight in it.

" But thanks for the orange juice, it´s very sweet of you ". He looked at the empty glass, before rubbing his eyes some more, followed by a little cute yawn, that drowned slowly as he closed his mouth again, while holding the back of his right hand up in front of his mouth, as for Luca not to see directly inside of his mouth, while he yawned. He looked tired at Luca, before blinking a few times. " What.. happened yesterday " Everything was and had been an utter blur for him.. he only remembered some of the things. " How did we actually end up here?. Like i remember walking inside and then you showed me your room and then?.. your tail i think? and.. " Suddenly he remembered it.. how Luca had kissed him in the water. A brigt redness started to appear over his skin, before he looked flustered away, embarassed by the hangover memories that followed from the night before. He looked down at himselv a little, before gently wrapping himself even more into the duvet, covering everything except for his head. " Soo.. what are you doing today? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Luca just sat there, all casually, in nothing but the briefs, leaning up against the cool tiles of the wall right behind him, while munching on a little bit of the bacon. He had considered taking some of the raw fish he had in the fridge... But this morning he'd really felt a bit more up for bacon, so that's why he'd gone for that instead. He smiled as he saw how quickly the witch downed the glass of orange juice, and then simply pushed the carton of juice over to hi, so he could grab as much of it as he wanted to. He raised an eyebrow at Nickie's question, then looked at the strip of bacon he held in his hand... Before shrugging, and almost swallowing it whole, two bites and it was gone. "I don't know, but it hasn't harmed me yet." and he liked the taste of it. So he'd guess it wasn't a problem, at least not with the wide variety of other meats he got in his diet.

"Some sirens do. Mostly those raised on land. But we don't need it like most others do - hence why I think it'd be silly to buy it when I'm not even going to eat it." he said, and shrugged. He wasn't much for the taste of that stuff, either, but that might just be because his palate was so used to meat by now that anything else just tasted weird to him. Although, he did like quite a few drinks with juices, so maybe he'd actually like the fruits those juices were made from? Either way, yeah, he didn't think he'd ever really bought any meat or fruit at all.

"No problem. I mean, it's the closest thing I have resembling fruit, so... Yeah." he said with a small smile and shrug, before he took another sip of his coffee. "If you like tea, I've got a bit of that upstairs, too. Mainly due to my little sister. She prefers tea to coffee, so yeah..." he then said, finger skirting the rim of his cup, before he looked over at Nickie again, hearing his questions. Before he even had a chance to answer, though, he saw the blush spreading... And so, he just smiled. "It looks like your memory just answered that for you, huh?" he said with that small smile still on his lips, and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the witch very quickly changed the subject again. "I have band practice in the afternoon. Nothing much besides that, really. So you're welcome to stay here until I have to go."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 10:40 pm

The green eyes was trying their best not to look down Luca´s beautifully toned body in front of them, but it was hard, harder than he would have to admit, even if he sat there, thinking about Chance. Was it ever or even normal for a witch to hold itself to one person?, wasnt that why orgies always where fortold in witch culture, until their mate would come forward?. He shook the feelings and thought off, as he looked at Luca, before looking at the bacon he was eating, looking like such a delight for him. He tilted his head a little to the side, before leaning forward to then grab the juice carton, and then pouring him some new orange juice, with a smell of freshly oranges. He smiled by the smell almost attacking his nose, before looking at Luca, listening to his words carefully, as to not forget any, since his head was still banging like a drum inside.

" So you grew up in the water?. How does that work ". He didnt know alot about sirens, maybe he should try to get to know more about them through Luca. He smiled as he looked at him, feeling safe and warm inside, as he sat there, sticking his hand out once in a while from the warmt duvet. He really didnt feel like coming back to school or seeing Chance, since he knew what kind of emotional hell it would be for him, but he also kinda missed him. He looked at Luca when he started to talk about tea and coffee. " I mostly go for a good home brewn coffee in the morning with ice and then almond milk, to give it a icy cold and creamy flavor, with a little nut, thats my favorite drink, but tea is also good ". He let a little laughter escape his lips, before licking them ever so slightly, while looking away from Luca, before looking at him again after having stopped blushing, when he had asked him about the whole.. not remembering and then suddenly doing. When he said that he had band practice, he just thought about it for some time, before shaking his head. " nooh, i should get home before twelve and do some damage control, besides.. i have to work today actually, i work as a delivery boy for a pizza place outside of MoonlightFalls, soooo.. but maybe next week? ".

He smiled a little, before looking away from him a little, suddenly remembering Luca´s siren song. " Wait.. ". He looked at him for a moment, before asking with a careful tone. " You.. yesterday, did you do something to me?, something.. that got me to kiss you ". He couldnt quite remember, but it was like there was a song or more like a humming in his head a little.. and Luca´s eyes, how they switched in color inside his memories.. but it wasnt true... he couldnt or.. would he?. " Anyways.. thanks for yesterday with everything, and also standing up for me. I know Chance can seem like a jerk but he is a good guy on the inside.. ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 11:14 pm

Truth be told, even if Nickie had been openly staring or ogling, Luca wouldn't have minded it one bit. He wouldn't be sitting here with such little clothing on, if he cared about the witch looking. On the contrary, he liked it. But after drinking a bit more of his coffee, he heard Nickie's next question, and he sighed, before looking up into the ceiling. "Exactly which parts do you mean? There's a lot of aspects of life that are significantly different when you grow up in the sea. Including the specifics of the diet, which... Well, let me just say there's a reason sailors have always feared running into sirens." that was as delicately as he could think of putting it instead of just bluntly saying 'well I grew up eating humans'.

When he heard his preference with coffee and tea, he smiled and nodded - a good thing to remember for the future, since he was pretty sure he was going to see a lot more of the witch, after all. So that and a bit of fruit and vegetables when he knew he was coming over, would probably be a good thing to keep around. "Ah, alright, it's cool." he said with a soft smile. "I might go a bit earlier than I need to, anyway... Jake wanted me to hear the new riff he's been playing around with, see if it fits the theme of the new album..." he then said to the thing with Nickie not being able to stick around until he himself needed to go for practice, and so he just shrugged to further show that it was, indeed, just fine with him.

Luca looked at him again, head tilted slightly to the side when he asked if he'd done anything to him the day before. The siren shrugged, and then looked up into the ceiling. "I did sing a little, but I didn't really do anything with it." then, since Nickie seemed to know just a little, but not very much about sirens... Well, a little white lie couldn't hurt, right? "Besides, the song wouldn't have worked like it did unless you already wanted to kiss me. It would only make feelings stronger, not just create them out of nowhere. So you've got to have already wanted to kiss me."

He finally looked back at him again when the subject turned to Chance, and it was maybe quite clear from his expression that he didn't even like talking about the guy. "I'm gonna trust you on that one, but he just rubs me the wrong way. As long as you're happy, though, that's all that really counts, right?" and then he sort of forced a smile into place before he drank the rest of his coffee.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 11:38 pm

He looked at Luca with the biggest and widest eyes he had ever made, since hearing Luca´s words, but then again.. witches was known to make sacrifices, blood baths, and much more foul thing, so could he even judge Luca, if he actually did eat humans, as he had heard some do. He looked down a little, rubbing his neck nervously, as he didnt know what to say at this moment, other than just nodding a little at Luca, before giving him a little soft smile, as to let him know, that he didnt mind, well.. yet that was.

He looked up in surprise when he heard Luca talk about a new album, but that also ment.. a new tour, didnt it?. He looked sad for a moment, before saying with happiness in his voice, no sadness to trace. " I´m glad to hear that. So a new album. I really would love to hear you live some day ". He smiled as he took a sip of his orange juice, before looking at it, before placing it in front of him, and then turning a little more to the front, to Luca. He nodded a little as he listened to Luca´s explanation about sirens song and the way that it worked.

He looked embarassed down for a moment, not remembering that he wanted to kiss Luca, but then again, he was his mate, and with the feelings attached there, and then him being drunk. " Oh wauw, i didnt.. i´m so sorry Luca, i didnt know it was like that. I´m sorry for assuming ". He looked down, flustered over having even asked.. so he had really wanted to kiss Luca. He looked a little at him, clearly becoming more red in his head, as he looked at the beautiful siren before him.. * Of course i wanted to kiss him, he is beyond gorgeous.. *. He gave a little sigh from himself, when he saw Luca´s expression change as he mentioned Chance, like he was not happy to hear about it. He wondered for a moment, why it seemed like that.. did Luca.. like him?, in any way, or was Luca normally one to take people home with him?. He tilted his head a little to the side like a puppy, with his big clear spring green eyes and big dialated black pupils, before he stood up, still holding the duvet in front of him. " Is it okay if i take a bath? upstairs ". He could feel the cold on his skin, and also having been on the ground at the nightclub.. he just wanted to wash away everything from the night before.. or well, mostly everything, not all of it. He smiled to Luca, before waiting for an answer..

If Luca said yes, then he would place the orange juice to the side, before taking the duvet around himself more tight, then take the sheet and pillow and slowly with a steady step, go over to the staircase, before going up, but first smiling to Luca. As he came up, he turned on the water, after having gently placed the pillow and duvet inside the room of Luca´s. Completely forgetting to get his close up with him, before walking naked past the hallway, into the bathroom and then closing the door almost, as he didnt want to fog the bathroom in. He walked into the warm water, feeling it on his skin, so refreshing, before he closed his eyes and started to soap himself in. He let out a little sigh, almost something resempling a moan.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 1:16 pm

He calmly looked at Nickie to access his reaction - he did see the surprise, but luckily enough, it didn't seem to be much else than that. He'd known lots of people who hadn't been able to cope with that and so had just left him... But thing was, even if he wanted to stop hunting humans from time to time, he couldn't help it... If he didn't, the instincts became so much harder to control. So eating a human every once in a while was really the best thing he could do if he wanted to be able to keep control of himself when he was out performing for such huge masses of humans as he was every once in a while.

"Well, we're sure to have a couple concerts here in the UK on the tour... You can always come watch there. With backstage access, of course, if you want to meet the other guys." he then said with a small, soft smile. "None of them are human either, so you won't have to lie about what you are or anything like it, too." which was one of the things he appreciated the most about his bandmates. That they didn't judge you by your race or anything, on the contrary they loved to meet all sorts of other supernaturals.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's fine." he then quickly reassured him, about the entire siren singing thing. Guy didn't need to know that the feelings didn't need to be there beforehand - Luca had just thought he'd be too drunk to remember it, but apparently he wasn't... So, of course he'd given him that little white lie there. Usually he wouldn't care about manipulating people's feelings like that, but he also usually used it on people he just wanted a one-time fling with... And, since he apparently was Nickie's mate, this wouldn't be a one-time thing, after all. So maybe he should just try to get it to work without the singing... But he himself had also been slightly drunk, and that made him all the more impatient than he usually was... So maybe that was why he'd done it, but as of right now that didn't matter, and he was just going to carefully tip-toe around the subject.

"Ah. Yeah, of course, go right ahead." he then said with a small smile, and watched him go upstairs for the bath.

He looked at where the witch had forgotten his clothes, then just gave a light chuckle as he shook his head, and brought the clothes and the rest of the stuff back up into the living room. He threw the clothes on the couch, before he walked into his own bedroom to pull out the electric guitar and taking it with him back into the living room where he slowly began playing, just trying out some of the riffs Jake had suggested a week or so ago, singing along to it. This time just normal singing, though - no siren singing.

// Den her sang han synger/spiller/tester ;3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 6:06 pm

As he was done showering, he looked around himself before realizing that he had forgotten to take his clothes up with him. He sigh before taking a towel and then wrapped it around his waist, where it was clear to see some muscle, but not entirely much, since he wasnt ripped but more toned, as a runner, which he were. He walked out the bathroom, before walking over to the bedroom but stopped as soon as he heard the sweet sound of music, from downstairs. He followed the sound before he saw Luca and then stopped, as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and a sweet smile across his lips, as he looked at Luca. The tattoo looking witch mark was clear as day to see across his toned chest, how beautiful the writing looked, with the name Luca. He slowly walked towards Luca before sitting down in the couch, crossing one leg, before realizing that maybe.. that was not such a good idea in a towel. " Please, do not stop. It sounds lovely ". He already felt greatly fascinated by Luca but this just added to his cool factor.

" Men must sworm to you.. and women too ". His words came as a surprise, since they had been ment as thoughts, but somehow he had just blurted it out now, which made him blush ever so slightly over his cheeks, while looking a little away from Luca with the green in his eyes, almost looking more vivid than yesterday. He gently ran a hand through his hair, before biting down into his lower lip a little, while thinking about what to do when he got home. He had work later that day.. and even then.. he also knew that he had to face Chance.. something he wasnt very keen on. He gave a little sigh.. before looking at the guitar and then asking. " Could.. you maybe teach me? ". He pointed at the el guitar with a little cheeky smile, before he slowly got up and turned around, so he could get at least a shirt on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 8:58 pm

Luca had closed his eyes as he began playing and singing. When he was just practicing or trying out things at home, he often completely lost himself to the music... Just as he did right now. His eyes were closed and he was softly swaying with the song, managing despite the beat actually being rather fast, but then again, the beat was mostly in his head as they didn't have any recordings of the drums yet for him to follow.

Therefore, he didn't notice when Nickie re-entered the room, but kept on playing and singing. He did open his eyes again when he felt the couch move slightly, due to Nickie sitting down in it, too. He simply smiled at his words,nodded, and kept right on singing - getting into the part of the song containing his screams and growls, quite a difference to his normal way of singing. It demanded quite a bit concentration, why the guitar playing wasn't as sharp during those parts as it had been during others, but he still kept on playing, before returning to the chorus for one last time.

After the song was finished, he laid his fingers on the strings to effectively kill the last of the sound from the guitar, and turned off the small amplifier too, with a soft chuckle. "Indeed, they do." he simply said. Often times, he didn't have to do anything for it, but it went absolutely bonkers at times with just his normal singing... and the deafening screaming from the fans when he sometimes, for fun, picked up a guitar during the shows and joined Jake on a song or two... Man. It was really crazy, from time to time. "And sure, I can try - I mean, I'm not nearly as good at the guitar as Jake is, so maybe he's really the one you should ask, he's the one who taught me... but I can still try, if you'd rather it be me than Jake," he then said with a soft smile as he looked over at the witch. He already had a good guess what his answer was going to be.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 9:37 pm

He smiled happily at Luca, before shaking his head a little, saying " No. You will do just fine, i mean, i just want to learn a little, if thats okay ". He thought it could be fun for the both of them to sit and maybe sing or play a little together, besides.. he was pretty quick at learning things, and he had already had time to see where Luca had placed his fingers and how, but he still needed to get it teached from soneone. " Sooo, did you sleep well?, or did you get sick ". He looked at him a little, having noticed that he had gone up from the pool, after having suddenly woken up in the middle of the night and looked around a little, not being able to find him.

He smiled a little, as he moved closer to Luca, before saying " Was it screaming and growling you did? ". He wasnt totally new to this world, he had heard some music like that before, but it was still something when hearing Luca.. and without anything but an electric guitar. " By the way.. i wanted to say yes to your proposal.. about seeing you live on stage sometime. When is the next concert? ". He looked at him for a little bit, seeing as he was close to him. He felt the pull, strong this time.. as if his body was burning a little inside and out. He licked his lips for a moment, before closing his eyes, trying to not think too much about it and then opening them again.

He looked at the guitar for a moment, before saying " We can just pratice without it being plugged in, if thats easier... ". He gently took a grib around it at one side, before squeezing himself almost into Luca, so the guitar would be in front of him and his naked back against Luca almost. He could feel his body almost tingling all over, but he tried to ignore it. " So what do i do first? ". He held his hands forward, waiting for Luca to guide him, with saying where he should hold and how. He didnt mind being so near him, not to tempt him.. but he could easily feel himself being tempted. " So.. if you are making a new album.. when will i get to see you again, if you go on tour ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 11:37 pm

"Ah. It's fine. I'd love to teach you - I'm just saying if you want to learn some of the cooler stuff, Jake's your best bet," he chuckled, shrugging a little. And then he heard him mention the little... Trip he'd taken during the night. Dammit, so he hadn't been quiet enough and had woken him up when he left the pool, or? He'd swear he was still asleep when he left the basement... "I slept well enough. I just had something to take care of," he brushed it off, still with a smile on his lips. Having seen how easily the witch blushed, he wasn't just going to blurt out that he'd been 'relieving' himself before he'd gone back in the pool to sleep.

"Yeah, it was. I do it quite a lot for some of our songs... It just fits well with the harsher rhythms and deeper bass lines," he then said, when Nickie asked about the screaming and growling. He knew a lot of people were fascinated by it and wanted to learn it, while for him... Well, he'd never really practiced it all that much, it just came really naturally to him.

"Ah. Our next concert is the ninth of November. In London." he then said with his smile a tad brighter than before. "You're more than welcome to join that one - and of course you'll get a VIP pass." he made sure everybody he ever invited to their concerts got that, so of course Nickie would get one, too, so he could join them backstage right after the concert.

And then, still smiling, even softly chuckling as the witch tried to get a bit more comfortable, Luca made a decision for the both of them, and one that made sure he'd have an easier time correcting Nickie, too - he pulled him up into his lap, so that his own bare chest touched Nickie's bare back, Luca's head almost leaning on his shoulder, as he corrected the witch's grip on the guitar, and positioned his fingers on the neck to start with an A note. "Here... That's an A note. Try strumming the strings," he told him, voice a bit lower than before now that Nickie was so close so he didn't need to speak up as much. "Oh, the tour won't be until January. We'll probably be out and about for one and a half month, return for one month, and off again one month before it's all done... That's usually how it goes."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie   And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie Empty

And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
» No thing like fate - Nickie.
» A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: