Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Daddy lessons - Lucifer

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Daddy lessons - Lucifer Empty
IndlægEmne: Daddy lessons - Lucifer   Daddy lessons - Lucifer EmptySøn Sep 01, 2019 8:30 pm

@Lucifer
Outfit: Link
____

She didn't have time for this, however her father had called her back to Hell. So she didn't disagree and just did as asked of her. Enid hadn't been seen for quite some days and Nimue wanted to find her. But then again, getting taken was seen as a weakness. For some reason, weakness was spreading around in the family and Nimue wasn't going to be affected by it.
"Hey father," she said the moment her eyes met with her father. She smiled a little. It wasn't easy to get here, but for her - it wasn't impossible. "You wanted to see me?" Slowly she tilted her head a little to the side, and grabbed her elbow with the opposite arm. She had no idea what to expect when being called alone. If they were going to find Enid, he wouldn't have called her in like this. So she had to assume that help from her father wasn't what she was going to get from this meet up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Daddy lessons - Lucifer   Daddy lessons - Lucifer EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 6:40 am

Outfit

Hell. Pregnancy was literal hell, and Lucifer would know. She was around six months now and could no longer hide it in baggy clothes. Despite that, she refused to go as low as buying maternity clothes. No, she was going to suffer through this, just like her father had intended. And then she was getting really tired of all these uncontrollable children of hers. She was about to take back control, and it would affect more of her children. She only trusted around three, maybe four of her children by now. She had asked one of them to join her in hell.
She was sitting in what had been her throne room when she resided her. Samaira had not taken use of it. It was a shame. The room was not very decorated anymore as most of the things had been removed at Lucifer’s command. Only a throne remained. ”No, I demanded it.” She stood up from the throne – with a little trouble – and walked to her daughter. Before she had been tall and strong, now she was small, about the same height as Nimue, although she was no less strong. ”What do you think of this room? How would you decorate it? I need a fresh pair of eyes, and I trust your sense of style.” Of course that was only the start of everything she was going to say. She had plans for her daughter.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Daddy lessons - Lucifer   Daddy lessons - Lucifer EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 8:59 am

She had never seen the throne-room so naked before, the only thing was really the throne. Nimue held her breath as her father corrected her, and gave a little nod. She wasn't going to comment on her fathers health at the moment, Maelle had found the body - and Melania was going to be born in the near future. Shortly she thought about the future kids, she hadn't heard from them in sometime or seeking them out - not since Lion went back to them. The question made Nimue frown for a second, but she looked around.
"I would get some mirrors to reflect what is going on," she moved her hand over to the empty wall. "Also, it would be easy to spread hallucinations without actually having to go to each person here," she added as she acknowledged the damged her abilities actually could do from here.
"A few paintings here and there, my cousin is quite the artist," she had seen some of her cousin Callas work - it was dark and would be a perfect fit for this room. "Ever thought about a table and a few chairs? Maybe build with the bones of the people who wrongs us?" She took a deep breath in and used her ability to let the illusion of what she had in mind show around them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Daddy lessons - Lucifer   Daddy lessons - Lucifer EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Lucifer was curious as to what she was going to say. It was a test, but she didn’t need to know that. It was all to see how she would make use of the throne room. If she was going to talk about actual decorations, flowers, pictures and what-not, or if she was going to use the opportunity to do something practical, and in some eyes evil.
Lucifer liked what she heard. It was somewhat to make the place look of something, paintings and furniture, but not the boring kind made from wood and fabric. She wanted it to be from the bones of who wronged the Morningstar family. And the mirrors were an excellent touch. ”All very good points.” She looked around to imagine what Nimue had just visualized. ”I have a proposition for you,” he gaze returned to her daughter. ”I need someone down here I trust. I fear your sister’s alliance has shifted. I do not trust her at the moment.” She rose her eyebrow slightly. ”How does queen sound to you?” Truth was, Lucifer wanted someone she could control, and someone who shared the same views as her. Samaira was controllable, but not agreeable. Their views were to different to work out. Nimue seemed to be a better fit, most of all to try and rob Samaira of the power she must enjoy. She needed to feel like it could be taken away from her. For now, Lucifer wanted Nimue and Samaira to rule side by side, until one showed to be more capable than the other.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Daddy lessons - Lucifer   Daddy lessons - Lucifer Empty

Daddy lessons - Lucifer
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Daddy please don't be disappointed - Kol
» Lessons on, why you don't threat Joseph Blackwood