Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. Empty
IndlægEmne: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 11:25 pm

I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. AcidicGloomyHalibut-size_restricted
Tid: Omtrent klokken 2 en lørdag nat i juni.
Sted: Gågaden i Moonlight Falls.
Omgivelser: En smule mennesker hist og pist. Ikke totalt overrendt da de fleste er inde på barerne, men heller ikke ligefrem øde.
Vejr: Skyfrit med halvmåne og en kølig brise.
Outfit: Link her
@Gabriel M.

Well, then... This was sort of freeing, he guessed. This was the first time Jun-ho had really allowed himself to go out on the town by himself again, just wanting to see how much different it was in a city filled with beings just as supernatural as he himself was, too, now. It had been difficult in the start, getting used to everything, and trying to get himself to trust others again. But really, could he actually be blamed for having trust issues after what happened to him? His friends had left the club before him, and he'd then been roofied, raped, and finally killed... To wake up as an angel a couple of months later, having to cut off ties to everyone or inform them about why the fuck he was here when they'd officially buried him... Even though it had hurt, he hadn't known how to ever explain it to them or make them believe him, so it had been easier to cut off everything.

And now, he was finally starting to enjoy his new life. The school was rather nice, and people in the cities nearby seemed rather nice! So really, what was there to be so afraid of? Most of it was probably just really irrational fear caused by the trauma after all, he knew that, so that's why he'd finally forced himself to go out on the town again, but he didn't go for any alcohol. Sadly, he'd found out years ago that he didn't really get drunk anymore, so there was no point in wasting money on alcohol when the soda was cheaper.

But anyway, after having spent quite a few hours inside a few different bars, he was now wandering the streets just around them, getting to properly look around at stuff with a slight smile on his face. It had been so long since he'd actually allowed himself to relax, when he wasn't in his dorm room... So it was pretty nice. He stopped in the middle of a small intersection of two pedestrian roads, and closed his eyes to take a deep breath, just enjoying the chill night air and slight breeze cooling him down after having been inside the rather warm bars.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyTirs Jul 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Outfit Link

Walking hastily through the city's alleys, avoiding any large streets with many people, Gabriel was trying to get home, ignoring any and all sensory input that could throw him over the edge. The hunger was ripping through him like a hurricane and he wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into someone unsuspecting's throat. He longed for the feeling of being full, of eating because he felt like it and not because it was a necessity, and yet, he couldn't bring himself to feast on someone. Why? Well, he just... didn't want to. Losing so many people out of a sudden did that to you. And yet, his body craved nourishment, his mind wanted to shut down and physically he felt like he could pass out any moment now.

As he walked, he heard so many noises that were so far away, yet so loud. Moving one hand up to his mouth, he bit down on his pointer finger, a motion he did so often to ground himself, calm down, relax and ignore the sound of so many heartbeats all around him. And yeet his only thoughts were kill, KILL, KILL, the voices screaming at him to follow suit. However, the reek of alcohol and sweat with a touch of puke kept him at bay. At least until...

Gabriel stopped in his tracks, staring straight ahead as he smelled that. His bright blue eyes seemed to almost flash red for a moment while he took in the sweet sweet scent of what had to be angel blood. The taste of his own blood was dry, bitter, vile even, but this scent... He took a deep breath through his nose, not even needing to look around and think of what way to walk, when he started walking in the direction the scent came from. Walking out on the street he looked around, before his eyes found what they were looking for. If his heart was still beating, it would've pounded with the excitement of getting to hunt, surely. Once more, no thought went through him, he just walked straight towards the angel, eyes fixed on him with the fixation of a predator, a hunter, about to catch his prey - which was accurate, was it not?

Without a sound Gabriel hurried up to the man, walking only a few steps behind him - now how should he do this? Should he attack him here and now? Kill him on the open street? (Do it, do it do it! People will see us!) Or maybe Gabriel should force him aside right now, drag him away from anyone's sight before he knew what hit him. What if he screams and someone intervenes? Sure it was safer, but it was annoying to Gabriel! What to do, what to do?

"Excuse me sir, can you help me for a second?" he asked, using the sweetest tone he could muster. "I seem to be lost. I'm supposed to meet my friends at a specific bar, but my sense of direction isn't really the best," he added with a slight chuckle. The voices in his head were all screaming at him, but he could vaguely make out a conversation in the back of his head. Since when did we become so deceptive? Since Stephen forced us to act normal... Can't we just rip this guy's throat out instead? He smells so goooooood! The voices got louder, so he couldn't make anything else out, but he didn't even flinch at this point. It seemed that he had acclimated to the nonstop screaming that had been going on for the past month or so.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyTirs Jul 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Jun-ho had been standing like that for maybe a minute, when he heard someone getting pretty darn close to him - at which point he finally opened his eyes again, and slowly turned to look at the guy who had stopped barely even a meter behind him, and quite naturally, he tilted his head slightly to the side, one eyebrow lifting as if to ask the guy why he'd stopped so suddenly, right behind him. Of course, as close as the guy was now, he'd probably feel that calming aura Jun-ho had, like any other angel... Though perhaps not quite as strong as the ones born angel, but it was there, anyway, and easy for people to recognize if they knew about angels.

Before he got to say anything, though, the man spoke - and the tone of his voice made a small, warm smile bloom on the angel's perfect lips, while he ran a hand through his bleached hair, just around the small pink stripe he had in his bangs. Oh. So that was why he'd stopped? Well, who was he to deny him, when he knew the place as well as he did by now? Of course he'd help! That was yet another thing that had changed from how he used to be as a human... He was way more helpful. He simply enjoyed helping others a lot more, feeling like he got almost a kick out of it, compared to how it'd been those years ago. So someone with that cute face and tone of voice, needing help, how was he ever going to refuse?

"Oh, of course I can! Which bar is it? The Crypt? Venus Lovetrick? The Dove?" he didn't mention Nightmare or That' Bloody Bar on purpose... But that was mainly because he himself didn't dare to go near them, knowing just what kind of supernaturals frequented them, and he'd really rather not wind up as a snack, no thank you... Plus this guy really didn't look like he'd belong anywhere near those bars either. But the smile stayed on his lips and was very much visible in his deep brown eyes, too, while he suggested the different bars in town.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyTirs Jul 02, 2019 11:03 pm

Ok, so far so good, now for some quick thinking! Which bar? It couldn't be too far away, he couldn't risk him saying he should take any transport there or anything of the like, but it shouldn't be so close that he would just point him in the direction. "The Dove! I've never really been in the area before, so I was sure it would be just around here, but I can't find it, and my phone died a few minutes ago," he blabbered a little, trying to feign being flustered by having to ask for help from a stranger, because that was what a normal person would do, right? Gabriel focused on the guy's nose, avoiding eye contact on purpose, as to not blow his cover just yet. Either the angel had no idea he was a vampire, or he thought Gabriel was just a sweet guy based on his exterior, but his ability would surely ruin that.

On that note, he remembered to actually blink and not just stare openly, and shifted his weight from foot to foot a little. That was a normal person thing right? Was he cute and relatable now?
God, how do ordinary people do this all the time?
I don't think they actually think about it this much...
Mentally Gabriel asked them to shut up, having realised by now that most people didn't really appreciate when you talked to the voices in your head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyTirs Jul 02, 2019 11:19 pm

Jun-ho's eyes traveled over the other guy just once while he waited for an answer - he looked younger than himself, but, well, he knew looks could be deceiving. he might very well be older than Jun-ho, who'd pretty much gotten frozen at the age he was when he was killed. That, and, of course, it was also pretty obvious that the guy was just as Asian as the angel was. At least genetically - he might very well have grown up someplace else, after all.

"The Dove? Well, your friends have a great taste in bars, then," he commented with a bright, happy grin playing at his lips - and he meant it. That bar was small but really cozy! And pretty close by, but you had to take quite some narrow, winding streets to get there from here - so he'd probably need to help the guy over there. Giving him directions was pretty much a safe way to just confuse the guy and make him get even more lost, instead.

And since he already seemed pretty lost, Jun-ho then just simply said, "C'mon, I'll show you the way there. It's quickest through some of the smaller roads here, so yea, it's pretty easy to get lost if you go there on your own, so I'll take you there instead, yea? I was just about to go back to the dorms anyway, so I sort of need to go that way, anyway, it's not that big of a detour for me." and so, with a smile and gentle nudge of his head in the proper direction, he began walking, clearly expecting the other, 'cute' guy to follow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Gabriel had to force down a wide smile that would've flashed his sharp teeth, but he mustered to keep it at what he hoped seemed like gratitude. "Thank you! My name is Gabriel by the way," he said, once again trying to seem friendly. This was absolutely perfect. He was ready to start talking about the dangers at night to get the angel to show him the way, but that was obviously not necessary. God, angels were so gullible! The voices screeched louder, all in excitement at the prospect of getting fed - and not just any creature, it was an angel. Maybe it was his hunger speaking, but he could've sworn the angel smelled sweeter than they normally did

As he walked a little bit behind Junho, half-heartedly replying to the small-talk, when his hunger got the better of him. In the middle of what was just a small alleyway, he gave in to the voices. With a quick step, Gabriel stepped up right behind the angel, swung an arm up around the man's neck, almost choking the guy with it and effectively pulling him back, so he was in an uncomfortable position that left him no easy escape.

"You really shouldn't trust strangers at night," he said, in an overly sweet tone that absolutely didn't match what he was saying. "You never know who's a vampire just from looks alone." The words were spoken with Gabriel's lips just barely ghosting over the shell of the angel's ear. He took a deep whiff of the other, sighing in delight at the sweet smell, before releasing the man just long enough to harshly push him face-first into the nearest wall. Immediately he was right behind him forcing Junho to stand with his front pressed hard against the bricks.

Luckily this guy wasn't half a metre taller than him, so in the position they were in, Gabriel could (when standing on his toes) just lean his head forward and bite down. He didn't just yet though, knowing that playing with the guy would get the adrenaline flowing, and have his heart pump the blood around his system even faster. The voices screeched louder, urging him to hurry up, but Gabriel would enjoy his feast for once. "Even if you scream, you know no one can get to you before it's too late. In fact, you might just attract more vampires, who'll want a piece. At least, when it's just little old me, you might have a chance to survive," he said, giggling innocently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm

A small, happy, genuine smile was still plastered on Jun-ho's face as he started leading the way - while most humans probably would've been more reluctant to helping a stranger, well... He wasn't a human anymore, first of all, and second of all... Well, that almost need for helping other people had urged him to take the decision faster, so he'd just went with it. Because really... The guy just looked so sweet? "Oh, you're welcome... I'm Jun-ho," he then introduced himself, smiling back at the guy after having heard his name, and just leading on again.

Suddenly, though, without a warning of any kind, he was pulled back against the guy with a strength he could feel vastly overpowered his own - and he himself was already stronger than humans, which meant it didn't leave too many races as options for what this guy was. He froze up for a second and swallowed - though with slight difficulty due to the arm pressed against his neck - and then shivered slightly as the physical response to the dread he felt the moment he heard the word 'vampire' leave the guy's mouth. Fuck... he had just looked way too sweet to be one! Really, that was just so fucking unfair! Was he really, already, going to die a second time? And from a mistake almost mirroring the one that caused his original death? That was irony if he'd ever seen it...

It was pure reflex, when he was released for that split-second - to fold out his white wings, with a slight pink hue to them, reminiscent of the stripe in his hair - to try to escape, but he didn't even get to beat with them once, before he was pressed up against the wall, and groaned with the force behind that push, unable to writhe free of the vampire's grip even though he tried with all of his might. An angel's strength just wasn't anywhere near enough for that... Especially a created one, like him, who was already weaker than other angels. At this point he almost felt like his heart was going to leap out of his chest, it beat so hard and so fast with the panic kicking in... "Oh, j-just shut up," he managed to get out, even if his voice was incredibly shaky and thin right now, barely even audible to himself.

As he looked over his shoulder, back at Gabriel, the tears gathering in the corners of his eyes were clear as day, even in the dim lighting of the alleyway. He really, really didn't want to die again, not already... He'd only had this life for what, barely even 7 years! But at the same time, he knew he had no escape, and he knew what Gabriel said was true. Even if he could scream right now - which he really couldn't, he could barely even speak - it wouldn't help him at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm

Gabriel simply chuckled at the other's feisty reply, one hand mockingly stroking Junho's wing as if to appease him. "Shhh, don't worry, it's only going to hurt a lot," he said sweetly before deciding to cut it short, just in case someone walked this way. He bared his sharp teeth for only a brief second before biting down into the bare skin of Junho's neck, immediately feeding from him - he was far too impatient to wait much longer anyway!

But by God, was it worth the wait. A soft moan left Gabriel's lips when the sweet sweet blood of the angel hit his tongue and within seconds, his head went quiet. Everyone seemed to be pleased for once, and Gabriel was basically in Nirvana so he didn't even think to question it. Almost like a kitten kneading its mother's stomach while nursing, his fingers kneaded the feathers of the other's wings, with his eyes closed, and soft sucking sounds being the only noise to leave him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 7:08 pm

He was about to try to respond to the vampire's comment again, but that went right out the window as he felt the fangs piercing the soft skin of his neck, and it seemed like his voice just suddenly returned to him, as he couldn't keep back the scream that was brought on by the pain, and his struggled redoubled, even if it didn't matter at all. The scream soon teetered off into pained whimpering, though, and ever so slowly, his struggling grew weaker and weaker as he did, too, from the blood loss.

At this point his struggling ceased, he was fighting to just keep conscious and standing, his eyelids all of a sudden feeling very heavy... He fought and fought, gasping slightly for breath, but, eventually, the darkness closed in around his vision, and when his eyes closed, he fainted, the world disappearing for him, his body going completely limp in the vampire's grip, left entirely at Gabriel's mercy - or lack thereof.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Gabriel couldn't bring himself to care too much about the scream. It was night in Moonlight Falls, nobody would go to investigate, knowing very well that it might be dangerous, and besides, he was very busy drinking up all that sweet angel blood. Right as the man fainted, Gabriel grabbed him under the armpits, and threw him on the ground, so he was lying on his back. A considerable amount of blood had made its way down the small vampire's neck and onto his hoodie, but he didn't really care.

Nope, he just straddled the angel's midriff and leaned down to bite down once more when he kind of realised that he felt very much alone and not-watched. He paused, just centimetres from Junho's neck, waiting for some commentary. None. A quick scan around and there was no sight of... the thing. Even Decebal, Amadeus and Thanatos were quiet. "Hello?" he asked, trying to strike up conversation. Nothing. Not even a murmur. He frowned a little, looking down on the angel, when it hit him. The angel. He must've done something. "What did you do?" he asked, slapping the angel's cheek a few times to wake him up. "Hello? Wake up, you need to get up and tell me what you did- HELLO??" He tried to shake the man awake, sounding progressively more worried and panicky, almost yelling by the end. What had he done to the voices? How did he know to do something about it? Gabriel hadn't said anything to them- was the angel a mindreader? Did he realise that Gabriel listened to what they said, and done some weird magic to get rid of them?! When were they getting back?!?

Gabriel realised that the angel wouldn't wake up. His heart was barely beating at this point, and survival was not an option unless someone with healing abilities came by. Had he not already been dead, he would've been hyperventilating - which, well, he kind of did, his breathing was too quick, but the dizziness and panic were all in his head, unlike the voices - wait. He was dead. He was here and able to say stuff now. Maybe... He could turn Junho and ask him how to get the voices back? But God, he couldn't remember exactly how he was turned, all memories prior to his escape a few years back were foggy. What had Constantine told him??" "Drink their blood - done, very done, he's almost dead, what then, what then?" he muttered frantically to himself, talking back and forth to try and mimic his thinking with the voices.

"Drink their blood, and then, then... then they drink your blood... Right, okay, my blood, here goes." He quickly fished a knife out from under his hoodie, and without a doubt he cut a line down his arm, not across, and as deep as he could to get as much blood out as possible. He pried the angel's mouth open before clumsily holding his arm against it. Having never done this before, Gabriel had no idea how much he should've given him, but decided that he'd rather give him too much, than not enough, right? So he gave the man as much time to drink as possible, until his heart sounded like it was just about to give out. Now what? "This better work so you can tell me how to get the voices back," he muttered before putting a hand on either sides of Junho's face and then roughly pushing it to the side until he heard a loud crack.

As Gabriel sat there, looking at the body, he realised that this was probably not the optimal place to have a newborn vampire wake up. So with little to no struggle, he got up and lifted the taller soon-to-be-former-angel into his arms, bridal style, before quickly running towards his own apartment. Almost all the beings there were not very interesting to a vampire, and besides, he could quickly kill his new off-spring.

Withint few minutes, he stood in front of the building, got them inside and ran all the way to the 4th floor, where his apartment was. With shaky hands his keys were fished out of his pocket without Junho falling and he practically threw the vampire on the bed when they were inside, so he could close the door behind him. Marshmallow, Liqourice and Toffee all came out to see what the fuzz was about, curious about what their Mommy had brought home, but Gabriel ushered them into the bathroom and closed the door - at least for now. Getting blood out of their fur was such a hassle, and if he had to kill this guy, he'd rather avoid having to give them a bath after discarding the body. Oh well.

Gabriel grabbed the nearest wooden stake and put it in the pocket of his hoodie, before making his way over to the sofa bed and rearranging the ex-angel into a more comfortable position. Maybe he'd be thirsty when he woke up? As the 'parent' of this vampire, he should probably make sure that he wouldn't be in a frenzy to get blood. Hmm. Good thing he had blood in the refrigerator. He walked into the kitchen - or rather over, as it was the same room - and grabbed a few bags of blood for the vampire, approximately a human body's worth of blood just to be safe. Now he just had to wait.

// Pics of Marshmallow, Toffee and Liqourice <3 //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 12:18 am

He'd really thought this would be it. That he would die, for real this time, right then and there. No more chances at any kind of life - he'd already been given a second chance by God, after all, so how many more chances could he get? Surely none! But, apparently, he was gravely mistaken.

The first thing he noticed, was noises he hadn't ever heard before. Three steady rhythm of small 'thump's, sounding near but still a ways away. Then shuffling of someone nearer than that, and even more muffled sounds further away that he couldn't make out what were at this point in time, but it couldn't be that important.

And then... Then the pain hit. A burning pain striking mainly his stomach and esophagus, feeling dry and parchy as a desert, and the rest of his body informing that he was incredibly sore, as well. He gave a few coughs as he carefully opened his eyes, just the smallest crack, to see a completely unfamiliar apartment. The coughs didn't feel like they had just before he'd passed out, either - there wasn't that sense of bliss of clearing your airway... Like he didn't really need it anymore?

And then, after a few twitches completely beyond his control due to the intense pain in his stomach, his eyes finally fully opened, and shortly scanned the room - before landing on Gabriel. In reflex, he tensed up, scooting back to press his back up against the wall behind him. But could you really blame him? When he'd seen the man just before, he had been sure he was going to die for real, and stay dead this time. But... Had the vampire just suddenly changed his mind, or what...?

The confusion was probably pretty damn clear to see on Jun-ho's face as he once more scanned his surroundings... Before he in pure reflex, now having been properly alive for so many years, took his first deep breath... Which brought with it an onslaught of new smells he'd never smelled before, with much greater acuity than ever before, including him smelling something that he instinctually knew he wanted as soon as he could get his hands on it, and in response, his new fangs appeared, just as his eyes found the source of the smell... Landing on the blood bags. And finally it dawned on him just what the fuck Gabriel had done. Oh no... No, no, not that...

If it was even possible for him to get paler than he was, now, he would have, at the thought of it. But... Why had he done this? What was the purpose? Hadn't he just wanted to eat him, and be done with it? Why did he suddenly have to do this instead?! "W-what... What did you do... Why...?" he asked, his voice low, shaky and slightly raspy as he ripped his eyes away from the blood bags again, to look at Gabriel.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.   I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M. Empty

I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The wolves are out tonight - Zev
» Remember me - Gabriel
» Im still me...i hope - Gabriel
» Why didn't you run after me? (XxX) - Gabriel (fremtidsemne)
» Just to be clear, we’re both heading for the same bed tonight, right? ( TW )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St.-
Gå til: