Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A waste of a drink - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A waste of a drink - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Time: About fifteen past two in the morning
Place: The Sirens Club
Weather: Outside, the weather is nice and lukewarm. It’s cloudy and there’s no wind. Inside the club, there’s a dense and potent smell of beer, drinks, sweat and vomit all mixed together.
Surroundings: Mostly Southside residents out for the night, having a laugh and some drinks.
Outfit: Dark grey jeans that fit him like they were made specifically for him. A tight-fitting t-shirt in a dark navy color and a nice watch on his wrist.
@Mariella

It had been weeks since Nathaniel had the opportunity to get out and have a drink. Ellery, that stuck up little prick, had grounded him for accidently getting involved in a fight with a demon a few weeks prior. Luckily for Nathaniel, Ellery couldn’t keep up with the mindfulness he needed to keep Nathaniel backstage, so… Out to get a drink!

Nathaniel, a tall and dark-haired young man, strolled without a care in the world over to the bar. He ordered a gin-tonic, since Ellery hated that stuff. Everything to despise his brother! He paid the bartender up front, before he turned around - drink in hand - and accidently crashed right into some poor lady’s chest-region. Nathaniel looked at the woman - a blond, skinny and sickly-looking little wench - as she almost screamed both their heads off. First, it was about him not being careful. Then it as about him replacing her oh so expensive dress, and lastly it was a calling for the oaf of a man she would call her boyfriend.
Everything escalated way faster than normally - but Nathaniel just smiled, with that angle-like face of his, and looked at the big oaf. ‘’I am terribly sorry,’’ he said, with a voice calm and sweet - almost like a luring song. ‘’Had I known that trash was allowed in here, I would have thrown a garbage bag at her, and not wasted this lovely drink.’’.
The oaf of a man reacted quite slow, as he tried to understand what on Earth Nathaniel just had said. The wench of woman squealed loudly, like a pig, while she demanded the man to do something. Maybe defending her honor? - If she had had any left, that is.

The oaf loaded his arm, and in a cartoonish moment could some people see Nathaniel sigh and roll his eyes back in his head, before the oaf struck him with a fist right on the jaw. The puck echoed out into the club, followed by the sound of broken glass and wood. Nathaniel landed over the bar, breaking a plethora of liquor bottles as well as a couple of bar stools. He moaned a bit frustrated, as he wiped blood from the corner of his mouth.

‘’Really? The face!?’’ He mumbled, before he felt a fist clenching around the color of his t-shirt. As he was lifted into the air by the oaf, he struggled a bit to get free - until he was left with no other resort than to kick him straight in the balls. The oaf collapsed, as he dropped Nathaniel right back down - and Nathaniel started to make his way through the crowd, to get outside and away from the mess he had created - as well as the bill.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 11:20 pm

She was here in the memory of someone she had known that had died. Mariella hadn't been at this bar since Serenity died, and it just didn't feel right after that. Mariella kept herself in a table away from the bar, tonight she just needed to be alone with her thoughts. Have a night of grief. But however that idea quickly changed when a fight roamed in the bar area. Mariella wasn't feeling the need for violence today, normally she was up for a gang fight or something else - but tonight. Not tonight. So she emptied her drink and got up. She walked towards the exit and walked out. However it didn't take long before she realized one of the guys from the fight had made it away from the crowd as well.
"You have a little blood on your face," she said with a wry expression and tilted her head a little to the side. "Sure knows how to run away from the trouble, huh?" She added before crossing her arms. Siren. She frowned a little. Had she seen him around, or had she just been to busy with all the drama in her life?

Mariella wasn't here for a fight, if she was - she would look a bit more daring. Right now she just looked at him with a blank look in her eyes. She talked to him because he was a siren. Mariella was usually interested in people that shared her species, to just learn more about the animal like nature she wasn't so fond of at the moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 11:33 pm

Just as he thought that he was out of the trouble, a young woman - a siren none the less - stropped him in his tracks. She was gorgeous, with hazel eyes and red- and brownish hair.
Though she sounded like the rest of the people here, she sure didn’t look like them. Her words - her comment about the blood on his face - made him smile a little, but only for a moment. Why was she sounding so spiteful? He must have been imagining it. No one was too sly to fall for the siren charm - or maybe, just maybe, a siren was?

‘’I like to run with my life intact. Is you might know, we’re not as tough up here.’’
He said, clearly stating that as she knew of his race, he knew of hers. They could tell, on their appearance. While other would find the beautiful, it was only how they were created; so undeniable that men would fall to their death for them.

‘’What can I do to you,’’
he asked, with an enticing smile, before he corrected himself; ‘’For you, I mean.’’. Of course, he didn’t mean that, but to make a wrong comment to the one person would equal death. That was known by anyone with a sliver of a brain intact. A hand found its way up to his head, where the long fingers would rake through his semi long dark hair, as a sly smile formed on his lips. Quite calm, he licked the blood of the side of his mouth, while keeping eye contact with this enticing woman.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 1:31 am

"Oh well, I think we do just fine- when given the chance," she pointed out and tilted her head a little to the side. Of course it depended on abilities. Mariella had amazing abilities to survive a good fight if needed. She also knew when a fight was to dangerous for her own good, and when to keep going - even through keep going was usually what she ended up doing. His next comment made her shook her head as she snorted.
"Bold of you to assume, that you even would have a chance," she answered surprisingly calm. Mariella wasn't fond of the way he looked at her. "Besides, I'm married.. so," she added as she watched him lick the blood of his lips.
"You could just have taken a bite of him, isn't that our nature? Or Have i completely misunderstood something?" She looked shortly away from him when some other drunk people came running out the club and down the streets. Mariella returned her eyes to the siren.

Reginald would possibly had removed the eyes of the siren, just for that look. But he wasn't here to do so, but then again. Mariella wasn't scared to get her hands a little dirty when she needed to.
"You know if you head a little down the road close to Killer street. You find the Serpent bar.. plenty of sirens.. still a few good fights here and there. Nothing gets worse than when demons think they are superior to everyone else," she narrowed her eyes shortly as she made her point, "which they often to here. Are you often here to start trouble, or does trouble just happen to find you?" she chuckled a little. Trouble had a good time finding her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 1:57 am

He looked at her, while she talked. He never took his eyes of her, as her lips danced and formed sounds into words. He couldn't avoid a smile, when she assumed that he wanted anything sexual to do with her. It was typical for their kind, he thought. Almost like where two persons so alike couldn't see anything but differences.

''It's bold of you to assume that I'm assuming I have a chance.'' He said, sly and with a charming crooked smile. ''You're married, I'm gay. Please, don't flatter yourself.'' he said, winking at her, before he straightened his back and went back to be a tiny bit over two meters tall.
''Well, I could have done that, yes. But you saw him, I take it? I don't want blubber, I want meat, when it comes to my eating-habits.'' he said, with a smug shrug on one shoulder. He didn’t have to defend the fact that he hadn’t tried to take a bite out of a huge oaf of a man, just a well as she didn’t have to defend her lack of trust in Nathaniel.

She talked about another bar - a bar filled with their kind, and a good fight. He shook his head; ''You must be mistaken, dearie. I don't pick a fight. I finish them.'' he said, winking at her. ''And I might just ask you the same thing. Does the trouble find you? Or, am I just lucky?'' he asked, with a devilishly handsome smile, before he nodded in the other direction; away from all the drunken people. ‘’Oh, for the love of… Pardon me, I haven’t even introduced myself. I’m Nathaniel D’Combe.’’ He said, before he bowed elegantly before her. His pronunciation of his name made the French accent protrude like he never left France. Some would find that charming, mostly.

Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 9:14 am

He tried using her own words against him, which just made her chuckle again.
"Oh is that so? I do tend to flatter myself, what else is the point?" she raised an eye brow slightly and leaned against the wall to the building. Mariella didn't trust his words at all, but as long as he didn't overstep her boundaries - she didn't have a problem with him lying.
"So you are a picky eater? Thats a bit sus," Mariellas kiwi accent was quite thick when you talked to her the first time - unless she tried to mask it a little.  Mariella narrowed her eyes. She was aware about this one. She snorted when he said he finished the fights, more like running outside if you asked her - but then again. Demons against sirens were an unfair setup, unless you had some extra tricks down your sleeve.
"Trouble always find me, so do yourself the favor and don't think presume everything is about you," she peeved at the way he smiled at her and rolled her head a little. Mariella  looked at him when he bowed as he gave her his name. Accents, she was always quite curious about accents.
"Mariella Mikaelson," she replied quite calmly. Was it smart to through on the table, that you were in connection to the royal family of Gaia? Maybe not, but she wore the name with the pride it deserved.
"Is that an European accent?" she inquired before walking away from the wall she was standing behind. Mariella narrowed her eyes for a matter of seconds, thinking where it was from. It wasn't Italien, she would have picked up on that. "Is it French?" She guessed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 10:51 am

This girl seemed to have an idea that she was better than him. She might have been, but her way of talking to him - kiwi-accent or not - was getting a bit old. Yes, she picked on his remaining nerves, and fast.
''Oh dear, I never said it was about me. I was just asking if I was lucky enough to see you in trouble too. The trouble would be yours, in that case. But I understand - that high horse of yours seems to be a bit too fast.'' he said, before she presented her name to him. Mikaelson. He knew that the royals in Gaia were relaxed about being out with the commoners, but he never thought that they would go out drinking with them.

None the less, he didn't flinch. She wanted to be a pest, and who was he to stop her?
''Oui.'' he just said, as an answer to her guess. He was French, and even though he had been in England for a little more than a week, he still spoke like he didn't always knew what to say.
He sighed as he realized that he wasn't going to stop bothering her. She seemingly didn't like him very well.
''Let's try again, shall we?'' he said, with a charming smile, as he looked at her. No, he didn't want to seduce her or anything like that. Not because she was married, or royal, but because she simply was too full of herself. It was no fun.

''I apologize for my behavior. No matter the scene, a man should never talk to a woman like that.’’
He said, and bowed his head slightly, to acknowledge that she was right, and that he had been acting less like the gentleman he was raised to be, and more like a prick. ‘’I am terribly sorry, Mrs. Mikaelson, I shouldn’t have disrespected you like that.’’ He then said, before looking directly at her. Was this what she wanted? Him to be aware of the fact he was lesser to her? And act accordingly? Perhaps. It was better not to pick a fight with the royal family. He would like to keep his head, after all.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 12:13 pm

"Why apologize if you aren't sorry?" she asked and tilted her head a little to the side. "Just call me Marie. I don't tend to lean on my titels," she added and lifted her shoulder shortly. Mariella had a lot on her mind lately. Being nice or polite wasn't on her priority list. There was a reason she was more of a gang member than an actual princess. Mariella didn't want people to fear her or think she was full of herself just because of a titel. It was a burden the crown had, people often saw the royals as selfish and snobbish people. She didn't want that. If you looked at her choice of clothe it was clear, she did what she wanted. So when he spoke to her like that, she clearly wasn't enjoying it. It wasn't anything she would use to make people feel like they were lesser than her.
"So lets try that again.. again," she said and held her hand out. "Mariella. Nice to meet you Nathaniel," she added with a bit more natural introduction. Taking his hand he held it out, otherwise she would just take it back. There was something about him that kept her curious. It was like he had a strange bond with himself. Or something she just didn't understand. Mariellas ability to see the bonds between people, and his bond to himself was quite weird - if it was to himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Nathaniel smiled as she asked with a tilted head. Of course, she wouldn't let him off the hook that easy. Why would she, when he had been acting like an arse? - ''Because that is what I'm raised to do, Mrs. Marie.'' he said, with a crooked and teasing smile. She was enticing, the siren. No matter how much he seemed to please her - or her ego? - it seemed like she was having none of it. Therefore, when she handed her hand in a handshake, he took it and shook it for a brief while, before releasing her hand in a delicate manner. ‘’Why say it if you don’t mean it?’’ he asked, before he winked at her with a crooked smile - just to hint at the fact that she just had said the same thing to him. ‘’It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Mariella.’’ He then said, and his thick French accent nearly butchered the poor woman’s name. of course, it wasn’t on purpose. He thought of her name as unique and interesting, but with a mothertounge locked in ancient French, it was hard to pronounce names without the accent mudding everything up.

As they had shaken hands, he had noticed how she seemed to be even more curious. Not that she hinted at it, but by default it seemed that way. Otherwise, why hadn’t she just left? Or asked him to leave, for that matter?

‘’So, Mrs. Marie, I take it that you’re familiar with this town - at least more than I am. Maybe you could give me a tour sometime? When I’m not annoying the living hell out of you, that is.’’
He said, polite as ever. He was raised to behave and be nice - a real gentleman. Though, he rarely acted that way, when he finally got out. Ellery was sweet, nice and shy. Nathaniel hated all those things in his brother, and as retaliation, he did everything to be different from Ellery.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 3:10 pm

He kept twisting her words back at her face, maybe he was just out of things to say? Mariella listened to him when he guessed she was familiar in this town. Mariella was raised in Southside, so of course she knew her ways around every corner. Mariella was street smart.
"I have been in hell. You need to be a little more than just annoying to freak me out," she chuckled lightly with a little half smirk. But there was no sense of a lie to spot, mostly because it was the truth. Mariella narrowed her eyes a little, trying to figure out what they should do.
"Either way, we should get out of here. Before your new buddies go out here to find you," she reminded him. She started walking a little. Mariella knew from experience that demons rarely gave up a fight. Especially not to a siren, she have had her own issues with demons before. "Are you coming? Don't tell me I have scared you off?" She added with a more teasing voice. Mariella needed to get a little out, walking not be out with nature and talk to people who didn't have to know her about her struggles. Mariella looked back when she saw the people from the fight running out, the girl in the dress almost crying about her dress and Mariella sighed. "Here comes trouble," she mumbled and looked at Nathaniel. She could hear the woman yell and see she pointed in the direction of her and Nathaniel.
"Flight or fight?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 8:39 pm

It felt like the young woman was twisting words to make it look like he was insolent. He didn't comment on it, since he knew that it would be a waste of time with her. As she told that he needed to be more than just annoying to freak her out, he smiled with a little grin. He was definitely amused by that statement, but he didn't want to point it out at her being laughable.

Buddies was a suitable way to describe the demons he just had faced. Had it not been for the fact that he had kicked one of them in the balls, and ruined the other one’s dress, they might had been fun company. But as things stood, nope. As Mariella started to walk, he just stood there and observed her. She was a wandering beauty, but there was no point in telling her that. For one, she was married, and secondly - he didn't even dare compliment her. He wanted to keep both of his eyes - and she looked like that type of woman that would gauge his eyes out with a dull spoon if he ever looked at her like that.

''Scared me off!?'' he said, with a sly grin and a warm laughter, before he shrugged. ''No, you didn't scare me,-'' as he was talking, all of a sudden he saw her looking at the people behind him. Trouble, that was a fitting way to put it. Her question though, made him look at her, confused. ''I don't assume you are the type to fear a broken nail.'' he said and winked at her - his accent thick as cake-batter. Oh, how Ellery would hate Nathaniel for this in the morning, that's for sure. But he deserved it, for not listening about inviting that little werewolf to stay with them!
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 9:58 pm

Mariella chuckled lightly. "You assumed right," she gave him a quick smile before returning her hazel eyes to the two people who walked towards them. The people were starring. It wasn't the first fight here in the bar she had been apart of. Mariella narrowed her eyes a little as the demons came closer to them. She took a deep breath in to figure out how the situation. How little or much the danger really was. She had been dealing with worse than this. It wasn't even because the couple were close. There was no real love, from the girl at least. Most likely some trophy wife thing going on. Seeing her elemental ability already was out of control, it was easier to trigger it then she wanted it to be. So as she lifted her hand up - the orange flames from fire was lighting up from her fingers. It made the demons stop walking closer.
"Don't tell me you a scared of a little fire?" She shook her head and looked at Nathaniel. "So here is the deal. Either you turn around, and go back inside - or you are gonna regret it. Which is it gonna be?" she asked the two demons and tilted her head a little to the side. She didn't want to attack first. So she gave them a fair chance to back out. Mariella wasn't playing around, and he darted eyes showed that clearly.

// En smule kort, sorry <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptyMan Jul 01, 2019 11:24 am

He followed her with his gaze, as the siren turned towards the two demons. A part of him wanted to see if she was as dangerous as she let to believe, and the other part knew that if she wasn't - he would have wasted his time.

As he saw the flames from her hand, he smiled a sly smile before stepping up to her side and chuckle a bit. He wanted to compliment her, but he also knew that now might not be the time.
The demon-wench snarled at Mariella, before she looked at Nathaniel. ''You owe me a new dress!'' she bickered, but Nathaniel just furrowed his brows. ''New? Dear, I could maybe spare one from GoodWill, but...'' he said, before looking at the woman with the judging gaze. ''I wouldn't waste a dime more on you. You have already costed me a drink.'' he then said, with a shrug on his shoulder.

The woman wailed as she turned to the boyfriend, or husband, before she screamed at him to do something. The man, however, looked like someone ready to piss his pants. ''Are you daft? Do you really think I would do anything to harm the princess of Leah Abyss?!'' he snarled at the woman, with his eyes fixed on Mariella. Nathaniel quickly shifted his gaze from the woman to Mariella. ''Oh, a princess, huh?'' he said, with a smirk.

//Længden er skam helt i orden Smile <3
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 5:18 pm

She listened to the woman complaining about the dress. Acting up like a small child who didn't get the toy she wanted or just things the way she wanted. It was annoying. However her boyfriend seemed to know what was good for him. It wasn't well known who she was, but she had manged to spill the tea to a few - and words traveled fast in Southside. She lifted a brow slightly.
"So you know who i am.. fantastic," she snorted a bit and looked at Nathaniel when he mention she was a princess. "Surprise surprise," she added with a little smirk. She turned her head back at the pair.
"Since you know who I am.. you know, how we rule above the sea? Or do I need to remind you, that you are very close to Serpent territory," she looked to the side with a little nod. A few serpents stepped forward. Southside serpents were one of the biggest and most known gangs in Southside.
"Princess.. gang member.. so on.. My life is never boring," she smiled a bit på Nathaniel.
"So, if you don't want any more trouble.. maybe you should seek yourselves out of here, before it ends with bloodshed. So please, get yourself together and go." She wanted a bit, seeing a few of the serpents walking closer by. They weren't that far away, clearly looking at the pair in case of trouble.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A waste of a drink - Mariella   A waste of a drink - Mariella Empty

A waste of a drink - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh what a lovly night this is.. Oh look?! Blood!? Waste not?! Want not?? - Scarlett
» I have seen you before - Mariella
» #I am not okay until you are - Mariella
» #a reunion to die for - Mariella
» Let’s drink to that!

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Bymidten :: The sirens club-
Gå til: