Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Let’s drink to that!

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tessa

Tessa

Antal indlæg : 23

Let’s drink to that! Empty
IndlægEmne: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Let’s drink to that! Im-here-hey-girl

Date and time: 07/10/2021, 13:25
Place: Cecilia’s place, Greenwell street 21
Weather:
Sourrindings:
Clothing: White pullover and black leggins
Attendants: @Cecilia @Irina @Natasha @Edith and @Stefanja

Tamila had her tote bag over her shoulder, and in it she had different kinds of alcohol, because today she had decided to meet up with Cecilia after a longer time with little to no interaction. Cecilia was such a lovely dame, who Tamila had been to medical school with, and she enjoyed her company a lot. By now Tamila had gotten somewhat used to the timezone and didn’t feel as jetlagged anymore.
She walked straight up to Cecilia’s door, not really minding the number of cars or lack thereof. She knocked on the door and let her hand hold onto her bag while she waited so when the door opened, she could smile widely and wrap her arms around her friend and let her voice excitedly exclaim: “Surprise!”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 2:12 am

After how everything had went down a week ago, Cecilia and Irina had invited Edith over - also just to make sure she was alright. Cecilia enjoyed having time to actually just be home in her house, so she had invited Irina over there, then they could at least just sit and talk. Cecilia had found some tea for all of them, it was good for the nerves, and she chose to drink tea in solidarity to Irina not having more than one cup of coffee a day. A frown was placed on Cecilia's lips as she got a feeling that this wasn't going to be just a nice little gathering, and right she was - five seconds latter a knock sounded on the door, making her get up from the couch and walk towards the front door, She opened it seeing Tamila. It had been ages since she felt like she last had seen her. "Tami, hey," she said surprised as her friend hugged her. "Come on in," she let Tamila inside, and closed the door, letting Tamila have a chance to get out of her shoes before getting into the living room. "This is my friend Tamila, Tamila - Irina, Edith," she gestured towards Irina and Edith as she mentioned their names.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 9:16 am

For once, Edith had already seen that someone was approaching the door, and that this person wasn’t going to be a threat, but even though, when it knocked on the door, a small jump came from her as if she was spooked. “Guests,” she said in Russian, being quite calm, also to let her pregnant best friend know that there was nothing to fear. After all, things had been a little crazy as usual, with Edith getting sights of people she knew well dying and people who was a possible threat approach her. One would think that Edith was used to being hunted by such things, but the thing was, that usually, her sights was about protecting bratva, because they constantly had many small threats, she had to be aware of. Things had changed when she had left, and the target had been changed to her.
Her friend opened and greeted her. She laughed lightly as she was let in and followed her indoor to take of her white used running shoes and placed them on the nearest spot that seemed right. Cecilia walked towards the living room, so she guessed that Cecilia was already having company. Nice. Tamila followed and saw to unknown faces, though she seemed to recognize one of them and was pretty sure it was some family relation to Cecilia, but it was so many years ago that she wasn’t really sure she remembered. As Cecilia presented the two guests, she approached them with a wide smile and her right hand towards them to shake their hand in a greeting. The one Tamila was very sure she didn’t know also greeted her with a thick accent: “Hello Tamila,” it came from Edith with some of the vowels being pronounced slightly wrong. The Russian tongue was just very difficult to get rid of. Tamila chose to put her bag down, making the bottles clash against each other a little, revealing she had something in her bag. She sat herself in a seat pulling up one leg to hug. “I’m sorry if I’m interrupting something. Am I interrupting?” she wondered. Tamila was still filled with energy and could almost bounce of a wall.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! EmptyLør Okt 30, 2021 5:06 pm

It was odd having two detectors on future events, both Edith and Cecilia were basically danger detectors, which she appreciated - up to a point at least, she didn't like the thought of looking over at them every time they flinched or their heart skipped a beat ahead, due to the possibility of something bad could happen. Irina could have a tendency to overthink if she didn't snap out of it herself or Nigel told her she was overanalyzing a situation, and then was able to snap out of it. She just nodded softly to Edith letting Cecilia get the door, as she took a sip of her tea. Irina didn't recognize the scent of the person Cecilia was greeting, but she listened in either way - because in the end they couldn't effort not to be careful. But Irina trusted Cecilia's judgement.

The girl came in with Cecilia, leaving the werewolf to smile. Irina watched Tamila and Edith shake hands, before she held her hand out and did the same. Greeting the newcomer with a small yet warm smile. Cecilia sat down again herself next to Irina and looked at Tamila as she asked a question. "We were just chatting a little, its alright, - Tamila is Ethan's brother," Cecilia informed Irina whom nodded a bit. "Ah, I see," now Irina had only seen Ethan once or twice, but she had heard about him through others. Cecilia clicked her tongue a little bit, "you okay Tam? Or you just here on a stop before heading out and about our?" Cecilia wondered, with the sound the bag had made not long ago - it could sound like she was on her way to a party.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:19 am

Tamila smiled from ear to ear as Cecilia made sure that they were all just chatting a little and that it was alright that she was interrupting. Tamila looked from Cecilia to the two others with a grand smile as she mentioned Ethan. “They know Ethan? Oh, of course they do,” she scrunched her nose a little as she looked at the girls. Edith wrapped her arms a little around herself trying to get herself to feel comfortable. The bluegreen eyes looked back at Cecilia as she was asked a question. “Heading out?” she laughed a little while hugging her leg in her seat. “I am out and about,” she winked at Cecilia. “I was actually thinking about surprising you with a… Little celebration of me coming to Athena,” she said  and slowly reached down towards her bag and pulled up a flask of red wine. There was more alcohol in the bag. She placed the bag on the table. Edith folded her lips a little both excited and disappointed about it being wine.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 7:41 am

Cecilia chuckled a little, "well Irina is at least familiar with him," she looked towards Irina who confirmed with a small nod. Cecilia licked her lips a little tilting her head a little bit, and raised her brow a little by the mention of having thought to surprise her with a celebration. "The return of Tamila Davidson, sounds like a titel for the next thriller," she teased a little as she looked at what Tamila had brought along. Placing a bottle of red wine, she nodded. Irina noticing Edith's expression making her laugh a little. "Well I do love a good red wine," Cecilia replied and narrowed her eyes a little bit. "I also do have some rakia - or what would you like Edith? I get speed delivery around here," she asked before turning her eyes to Irina, "can I interest you in a decaf coffee or more tea?" Irina chuckled a little bit, "decaf seems like a good option." Cecilia nodded a bit getting up, even if she could use her powers to get the glasses and such, she didn't want to. "Yeah, sorry - I'm going to be embarrassingly sober for your celebration, but I'm sure the three of you can split my intake," she chuckled a little bit looking towards Tamila.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let’s drink to that!   Let’s drink to that! Empty

Let’s drink to that!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Longing For A Drink
» Drink me, eat me, fuck me. [ CW ]