Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

#I am not okay until you are - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

#I am not okay until you are - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 6:25 pm

@Mariella

Was he okay? Not even close. Of course he was happy Marie and Reggie were back, but Melania wasn't. They had all died, and he appreciated most have come back. But he was afraid it wouldn't always turn out fine. Not to mention, that Sophie was in trouble. He tried to put his thoughts aside, as he stood in the kitchen to create a meal for his best friend. He looked at the food. It was a tomato based sauce to pour over pasta. He also had some chicken in the oven. He placed the chicken on a plate with the pasta and poured the sauce over it. He moved to the dinner room and place it in front of her. He sat down next to her. "I hope you enjoy," he said with a smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Nothing was okay, and yet she tried to convince herself it was. Her mind was still haunted by the events off hell, and even through she hadn't experienced the trials as Reginald had, she was stille scared. All this dark energy was filled up in her soul and no matter what she couldn't let it go. Spending the time with Jamie seemed to make her able to forget hell for a while. Jamie was a safe place of hers, even before everything. He could read her by a simple look, and even through she sometimes hated it - she also needed it. He served her the dish and she smiled. "I enjoy everything you make me, you know that," she smiled to her best friend before picking up her fork and began to eat. Mariella sighed slightly at the first bite, "told you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Jamie watched her as she talked. "You shouldn't say that. It gets to my head," he said with a weak chuckle. He did enjoy when people complimented him, and it might be a cause of him being a little overconfident sometimes. "We know how I get," he said teasingly. He wanted to talk to her about everything she had been through, but he didn't exactly know how to approach the topic without it seeming like he might be insensitive. "You don't have to talk, you know that. But I hope you also know I will always listen if you do want to, or need to." Jamie could seem full of himself sometimes, but when it really counted, he would be there for the people he cared about in a heartbeat. "Just don't talk with your mouth full," he warned with a little smile. He was not a fan of people without simple manners, but of course Mariella knew this.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 7:39 pm

A soft chuckle left her as he told her to be careful of complimenting him. "You didn't get this over confident if not because of me," she reminded him with a teasing smile. Then he said she didn't have to talk about it and she took a deep breath in for a second. "It's not that.. I didn't feel weak in hell.. I felt surprisingly strong, and that scared the hell out of me," she took a deep breath in. Jamie was the only one who could get her to open up by a look. "I didn't go through the trails like Reggie did. I watched him to through his.. but before that.. " she took a deep breath in. "I met Jeremy in the darkest pit of loneliness, he found me.. and I remember thinking: so this is what I deserve," she shook her head for a little bit. "The worst thing wasn't even that. It was not being able to do anything. I couldn't even touch Reggie without draining him - I couldn't do anything." Mariella closed her eyes as she felt a small tear running down. She was good at seeming calm, to good if you asked around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 7:04 pm

Jamie let out a soft laughter by her comment. She had partaken in making him overly confident in himself and his own abilities. ”I know that feeling,” he had been through a state where bloodlust had been a serious problem for him, and he could be surprised by how strong he could be. ”I don’t believe that. I can’t call myself an expert of hell, but that girl ruling, seems to like her games. Did it ever cross your mind, she was scared of you, of your power? Maybe she put his soul there for you to find. Maybe it was all a big game,” he theorized. He couldn’t know for sure of course, but it seemed a liable theory. ”Do you talk with him about it? He might be the one who understands best. I’m trying to, don’t get me wrong, but I wasn’t there. I can only imagine what happened down there,” he said. He took her hand and squeezed it lightly.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 8:57 pm

It made kinda sense that her aunt would be scared over her abilities. It seemed to be the thing that have had most in play. "It's a good theory," she added as she thought about it. "Makes sense.. nothing really seemd to work out the way she wanted it .. not when it came to me.. but I don't believe she is a lost cause. She is more than just the queen of hell. If we keep judging people by their actions and not their reasons, how will be ever grow.." she sighed a bit. The darkness was still stuck in her, and with even more power at this point than what was healthy. Mariella took a deep breath in as he asked if she had talked to Reginald about it. "Yeah, we talk about it. I can't sleep unless he is there.. and even when he is I still time to time get nightmares.. I couldn't do any of this if he wasn't here with me," it was the truth. She needed sleep, but she wished she didn't. First she hadn't thought it would be a problem,and it wasn't that much of a problem more - but she hated feeling like this. "Lion even gets my nightmares time to time, or parts of them at least - twin thing," she sighed. "I saw everything they went through in their trails Jem - the horrors in their heads.. I saw it on a screen like it was a show on Netflix - " she got goosebumps by the thought and looked away shortly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: #I am not okay until you are - Mariella   #I am not okay until you are - Mariella Empty

#I am not okay until you are - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dark side - Mariella
» #a reunion to die for - Mariella
» Casual days are necessary - Mariella
» Double the shadows - Mariella
» Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum