Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A night to remember (xxx)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

A night to remember (xxx) Empty
IndlægEmne: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 6:36 pm

Time: 22:43
Place: A rich kid’s house
Surroundings: Young people. The majority are students at Athena.
Weather: Ten degrees, cool wind, light rain
Clothes: Link
To: @Izabelle

The house was full of people dancing, conversing, flirting and drinking. The person owning the house had even hired a DJ that was playing in the largest room. This was the party that nobody wanted to miss, so as the party progressed more uninvited guests started to arrive. Dean knew the guy who owned the house, so he had been here a while to help him get the house ready, in return for getting a bed to sleep in when the party was over.
He went over to the bar area to mix a gin and tonic and turned around to scan the room for people to talk to. He wasn’t the type of person who always hung around with his friends, so he often sought the company of someone new. His eyes stopped to look at a beautiful girl who was standing by herself - which usually meant it wouldn’t take long for a guy to approach her. He was no exception. ”Well, here I am. What were you other two wishes?” he asked in a serious tone. It was always fun to use pick-up lines, rather than the usual ‘hi’. Girls reacted differently to them, but he rarely got rejected. “I’m Dean,” he introduced himself and a smile started to show on his face as he checked her body out. He had seen her at parties before, so it was only a matter of time before he would introduce himself. He had heard some of the guys talking about her earlier and based on their description, she was the girl to see if you were looking for a good time. He didn’t know what it was about him and feeling attracted to vampires. Maybe he was trying to rebel against his father or maybe there was just something sexy about a bad girl. Either way, he was in search of some real fun and she might just be his best bet.

Sidst rettet af Dean Man Apr 22, 2019 8:40 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Izabelle was once more invited to another party, and the host had tried making a move so many times she had given up counting. She let out a sigh as she sipped on her red plastic cup and scrolled through her instagram feed. If this party turned out dull, she would make sure everyone knew. Her vampyric senses picked up on the scent of dog as the stranger got closer, but acted like she didn’t notice him until he said something. Her darkbrown eyes darted up to greet the gaze of this stranger. She felt like she had seen him somewhere and as he said his name her face lit up. ”You’re Aaron’s roommate, right?” she said with a crooked and flirty smile on her lips. She had found a real friend in Aaron, but he hadn’t spoken much about his new roommate, except that he was a bit messy. She held out her hand for him to greet with his hand and kiss if he wanted. Much of the time she could come across as snobbish, but she was pretty chill about it. Some things from her early years, like manners and how she spoke, was hard to just erase. Even if she hated the fact that she sounded so much like her mother at times. ”I’m Izabelle; Call me Iza or Red,” she said as she blinked at him. She was flirty by nature, so standing close to others was not a problem for her. Shortly she took her eyes off of Dean and looked out to the dancing people, some people basically dry humping each other.

”Distractions from school or trauma like all the rest of us?” she said in a rather teasing tone, but little did people around her know what went on in her home. If she did not get good grades, she knew what it meant, but did not show it outwards. She kept her warm smile on her lips as she looked him up and down. He looked good for a first year, and she thought he might be the one to entertain her this evening. She emptied her cup and looked to a trash can not far off. ”Wanna make a bet?” she said, raising her brow. ”If I hit the trash can from here, you’ll get me a drink, but if I miss, I’ll get you one?” she said. Before he got to answer she threw the plastic cup, and it hit a guy right in the face. ”WHAT THE HELL RED!?” the guy called but bent forward laughing shortly after. She turned to Dean with a clear ’whoops’ spelled across her face and shrugged. Oh well, she would have to get him a drink then, giving him a short look before she moved to the servers table. Izabelle didn’t really care what drink she got herself, but he had smelled gin-tonic in his cup. Maybe he wanted something different? She poured an easy rum and coke for him, and soon returned, dancing her way through the crowd to the loud music. It was at nights like these she felt most alive.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 9:59 pm

She didn’t fall for his line. In fact, she said nothing to it, which was a new reaction. She clearly knew Aaron, but he just responded with a slight nod. “Yeah. Are you good friends?” he asked. Out of all the people that could’ve ended up being Dean’s roommate, he was lucky to have gotten Aaron. He was refreshing to be around, since he was more quiet and down to earth as opposed to Dean being talkative and crazy. “He’s great,” he said and looked down at her hand as she put it out with the back of the hand facing up instead of sideways. He’s never kissed a woman’s hand as it seemed awfully old-fashioned, but he was curious to get to know her, so he gently lifted her hand as he leaned down to kiss it. “Alright, Belle,” he said teasingly, since that was the one nickname she didn’t mention. “Why Red?” he quickly asked. Sometimes people had funny stories about their nicknames and sometimes they were completely random.

He looked around at the people as she asked him a question. “Definitely both. I suffer from low grades and a broken heart,” he said with a slight sigh but his expression didn't show any sadness. The alcohol was to blame because all he wanted to do was forget the past and live in the moment. He took a sip of his drink. He was already drunk, but he was still far away from getting too much. Primarily thanks to the many weekends of drinking. He turned his attention to her as she wanted to make a bet. “Sure, but you might want to step up your game,” he said with a slight smirk. It was easy to get free alcohol at a party like this. He could make way better bets or dares, but maybe it was best to save for later. He couldn’t help but laugh as she hit a guy in the face with her cup. “That was hilarious,” he laughed and looked at Iza. He watched her walk towards the bar and finished his drink, so he’d be ready for another one. For fun’s sake he tried to hit the trash can again, only to hit the same guy in the back instead. “SERIOUSLY, DUDE?!” he said this time, obviously not thinking it was as fun the second time. “My bad!” he apologized and quickly went over to throw the cup out. He knew that a maid was coming at some point tomorrow but also that he had to help clean up the worst mess. Izabelle caught his eye and he smiled at her dancing, as he walked towards her to take his drink. He quickly grabbed her hand, to walk into the room that was cleared out for dancing. He took a sip of his drink, and frowned slightly to the high concentration of rum. "Are you trying to get me wasted?" he asked with a smile, before he moved his body to the music and danced. Her body moved so perfectly to every word and he already guessed that she practiced dance at the academy. “Are you a second year student?” he asked since he knew that he hadn't seen her in any of his classes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Izabelle was not one to listen to pick up lines, as she had heard most of them. In the end they all became a blur, but if he truely meant she had two wishes, why not save them for later? His question about Aaron made her nod. ”Yeah, I would say he’s my best friend – We have music together, and he’s a fucking genius,” she said with a small laugh. If it hadn’t been for Aaron she could have ended up with a C and that would have meant much more than just a low grade. She smiled as he kissed her hand, her skin cold, but she had been described as a touch of fire before. ”Call me Belle again, and I will slit your pretty throat,” she said through her teeth, quickly turning it back to her sweet smile. She laughed shortly at his question and pointet to her fiery red hair. ”My hair mostly,” she said with a shrug and leaned closer to his ear. ”And it’s the color most people see when I make them cum,” she said flirty and leaned away. Izabelle bit her lip as she looked at him answering her question and nodded.

”I got great contacts if you need help with your grades – but I can’t help with a broken heart, seeing as my own isn’t really in the best shape either these days,” she said with a hint of sadness behind her eyes. She shook her head and decided to distract herself by making the small bet with Dean. His remark made her chuckle shortly as she threw the cup and missed the trash can, but hit the guy. She waves at the guy and he soon seemed to forgive her and she sighed as she turned her face to the werewolf. She moved through the party and back again with a drink for him and one for her. As he grabbed her hand she gladly followed and danced with him to the rythm. Being a vampire meant great control over ones body, and she let out an almost innocent sounding giggle at his question. ”The you shouldn’t taste mine,” she said, blinking at him. She moved closer to him as she danced, placing her arms over his shoulder, still holding her drink in one hand. His next question made her nod. ”Yeah, second year of hell – God I wish I could run away sometimes,” she said with a small laugh, but something behind her eyes showed that she had meant those words. ”I take astrology, psychology, music and dance,” she said and gave her hips a small movement so she pressed against him, without others noticing. Izabella wasn’t known as loose, she actually committed to those she flirted with from time to time. And she did choose her one night stands with precaution. ”What about you?” she asked, looking up to his brown eyes.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 11:01 pm

He agreed with Aaron being a musical genius. After all he had taught Dean to play a little guitar, which was an accomplishment if any. "I know right," he smiled. She couldn't be that bad if she had found a friend in Aaron.
He didn’t know how to react to her comment about slitting his throat, though he didn’t know what could possible be so bad about calling her Belle. “Yes ma’am,” he said like a soldier but quickly smiled back at her. It made sense that her hair color was a reason, so he didn’t think further about it. As she leaned closer to his ear and mentioned another reason, his eyes opened wider and he almost choked on his drink. He barely heard anything she said thereafter, as his mind had wandered off to think about sex with her. For that reason, he just nodded the moment her pretty mouth closed.

Eventually he changed his train of thought as he tried to hit the trash can with his cup, and soon they were out on the dance floor together. He raised his brow at her impressive drinking skills. It was rare that any girl her age would drink anything but sweet drinks and sometimes beer. He moved his left hand around her waist, while his right hand held his drink, as they danced. He laughed at her remark. “Me too. But then I remember that I already ran away,” he said with a slight shrug. “I’m originally from Spain,” he explained. Studying was his only ticket out into making a life of his own and not returning to his father. “Then psychology is the only subject we have in common. What do you like about astrology?” he then asked. He didn’t know many people who had this class. Dance and music were easier to understand. He pressed her a bit closer to him, as he felt her touch his body. Which only made him crave more. “I also take biology, chemistry and sports. Have you watched our team play?” it was always something he encouraged people to do, especially seeing he was the co-captain of the football team. “Even if you aren’t into sports, it’s a good excuse to check out the hot guys on the team,” he pointed out and winked at her. Obviously hinting at himself as one of the hot guys.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 11:55 pm

As she danced so close to him she didn’t mind him pulled her closer. Dancing and drinking was what she loved most. She nodded at his words and smiled as he said he was from Spain. Her mother had thaught her some spanish, but she never really thought about using it. Besides it had been so long that most of the verbs were one big scrambled mess. ”Spain is nice, I’ve been to Madrid a few times when I was younger,” she said with a slight smile. Her mother often traveled for business, and when she was younger, she wasn’t left to her own devices. The subject turned to their school subjects, which made her smile. ”Astrology is weird, and I like it because no-one really seem to care about the world outside of our own one, and the fact that there might be a meaning to our birth,” she said with a flirty smile. ”Besides I think it’s fun to guess other’s zodiac signs,” she said with a blink in her eye. He had mentioned that psychology was one of the subjects they had in common. ”I get straight A’s in psychology, if you ever need help?” she offered as she moved her hand away from his neck to take another sip of her strong drink and feeling the alcohol burn down her throat. She nodded at his mention of the sports team. ”Yeah, I’ve been asked many times to join the cheerleading squad,” she said, but she had never really thought about it. She had been intrugued often, and she actually had the cheerleader outfit in her dorm room.

”Are you inviting me to your sport event so we can make out under the bleachers?” she said teasingly and raised her brow at him. Not that she minded a little lip-locking, but most guys weren’t that straight forward. She emptied her cup and felt her head spin shortly as she threw the cup through the room, this time hitting the trash can without even looking. She leaned up and moved her lips close to Dean’s lips, but never touching them. ”I’m gonna go get some fresh air,” she said against his lips and moved out of his embrace and moved to one of the doors leading to the back garden. She leaned against the housewall and breathed out, filling her empty lungs with the night air. Shortly she licked her lips as she looked up at the sky. Her hand reached down her bra and pulled out a small joint that she slowly rolled between her fingers. ”You want in, or are you being a good boy?” she asked Dean, knowing he had followed her out. She slowly lit the joint, letting the flame lick the paper around it heat up and placed it to her lips. A slow and steading inhale did it for her as she felt her body relax, passing the joint to Dean. He could take it or leave it, she wouldn’t judge either way.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Dean had only been to Madrid once as a tourist. Unfortunately, his father didn’t share the same interest in travelling as Dean. “You’re lucky. The first time I traveled outside of Spain was to study here,” he said and took another sip of his rum and coke. As they were talking about the subjects, he listened to her talk about astrology. He hadn’t given it much thought himself, but ever since he had learned about the other creatures, time travel and dimensions, it seemed only natural that there was a deeper meaning to the universe and one’s birth. “Then I challenge you to guess mine by the end of tonight,” he challenged her. He didn’t know if that was enough time to guess his zodiac correctly, but it would be fun to hear what she thought.
Smart, beautiful and a great dancer. You’re a woman of many qualities,” he said with a charming smile and was quite impressed by her accomplishments. He probably needed help as his low grades were an issue in all subjects. “I really need help with studying. Are you free on Sunday?” he asked frankly. It would be hard not to get distracted by her on a study date, but he was willing to give it a shot. Besides he really needed to improve his grades before his father knew about them. “Well you know, we could always use more cheerleaders to boost the team spirit,” he said as he imagined her in a cheerleader outfit. Team morale and motivation was the main reason he wanted people to come and watch their games.
Her comment surprised him, but he decided to play along. “Was it that obvious?” he asked. He didn’t mind the thought of it, though he wouldn’t care if she came either way. He drank more of the strong liquid and embraced the intoxication. As she leaned closer to his face, he forgot how to breathe and just stared into her dark brown eyes. He almost made a move, until she said she was going to get some fresh air. When she let go of him, he shivered ever so slightly before he followed her outside. He probably needed the fresh air more than her, seeing that she had made him feel a lot warmer. He leaned up against the house wall next to her and took a deep breath of fresh air. He looked up at the sky to see what stage the moon was in, before he looked at Izabelle holding a joint between her fingers. He accepted her offer and placed the joint between his own lips for an inhale. It wasn’t the first time he had tried it. There was always somebody who had brought something like a joint to a party like this. When he was done he handed the joint back to her. “I can be whatever you want me to,” he said with a wink and looked at Izabelle. Most people would probably consider him a good guy, but he had a rebellious side, so he wasn’t sure his father would agree.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Her head nodded shortly at his remark about traveling. She her self hadn’t traveled much after reaching her late teens, as she could barely be in a room with her mother at times. His challenge about his zodiac put a genuine smile on her face, and her eyes seemed to light up slightly. She loved a good challenge, and if it meant he was considering being with her the rest of the night, she wouldn’t be mad at that. His charming comment made her chuckle as she licked her upper lip. ”I’m free Sunday, so I can be all yours,” she said with a flirty smile on her lips. She liked how forward he was, and in many ways maybe he could be a good distraction. The topic turned to sports and she nodded. Team spirit wasn’t really her thing, but maybe it could be. Izabelle moved her head to the side at his question. ”A little,” she said, holding back a small laughter. Soon she moved to the outside, the gentle wind just catching her hair and feeling the thick smoke from the joint fill her lungs. She looked to the sky as he spoke, and she shook her head. ”The last thing I want is for people to be different around me, but I guess even that is too much to ask for sometimes,” she said, a bit of bitterness in her voice as she took another big puf of the joint.

”Now tell me – who broke your heart?” she asked calmly, turning around so her side was leaning her shoulder against the wall as she looked at him. What was it with her and werewolf guys? She knew she felt something for Aaron, but she couldn’t bring herself to do anything about it. Big chocker, the popular girl didn’t even dare declaring her feelings for her best friend. But it was best this way. She needed Aaron like a friend, and not as a boyfriend, that was what she was certain of. She let out a sigh, as he might not want to be the one to go first, so she told a bit about herself. ”I had to break it off with my girl a few weeks ago – she got involved with some mafia shit, and I am not letting myself being dragged into that kind of trouble,” she said as she looked out to the garden. ”We weren’t really a couple, more like friends with benefits, but I did care for her – more than I would actually like to admit,” she said with a faint smile on her lips as she inhaled yet again, passing it to Dean.

”I mean, I think I know what love is – what my parents have is crazy love, but still love,” she said shaking her head at her own words, letting out a sigh as she exhaled. Izabelle moved her hand over to touch Dean’s chest, the nice fabric of the black shirt under her fingertips. ”But I have yet to find it, so instead I make do with lust,” she said moving closer, so her body stood close to his.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 6:19 pm

It made him happy that she had time on Sunday. Psychology had turned out to be an interesting subject and his low grades were mostly due to his lack of motivation for studying. Izabelle might just be the motivation he needed. “All mine, you say?” he liked that, even if it was just for a moment. “Great, it’s a date then,” he said. He could always get her number later to plan the circumstances further.

He hadn’t meant it that literally, more as a joking comment about her turning a good guy into a bad one. Even though a joint wasn’t all that bad, considering the bad guys he had run in to lately. He wouldn’t change his personality around her, as he wasn’t the greatest actor. “Trust me. I couldn’t give a convincing act even if my life depended on it,” he chuckled and shook his head. He knew he was a terrible liar.
Her next question changed his facial expression. He didn’t want to think about it too much, but he still wanted to give her a genuine answer. As he thought about what to say, she started to talk, and he just listened. Her reason for breaking up with her girlfriend was understandable. He couldn’t tell if she loved her or not, as she used the phrase: ‘friends with benefits’, but he wasn’t going to use his ability on her to figure it out. His own feelings were probably an even bigger mess than hers. He looked down at her, as she handed the joint once again. He inhaled it and enjoyed the way it made him calm his nerves and relax, even around an exciting woman as Izabelle.
He had no doubt about the girl who broke his heart the worst. “My first love cheated on me after two years of being together, so I broke up with her in February,” he said with a sigh as he looked straight in front of him. “Since then I haven’t had any luck in my love life. One girl I liked was in love with someone else and a third girl left as quickly as she had come into my life,” he explained, as he thought of the girls he had felt anything romantic towards. “Something tells me I’m not meant to be in a relationship,” he said and looked back at her with a gentle smile. He wasn’t going to let his heartbreak get to him, after all he didn’t want anything other than get past it. “I yet have a lot to learn about love,” he concluded. She thought she knew what love was, but to him it was still complicated and mysterious. He didn’t get a chance to see what kind of love his own parents had, but that didn’t stop him from believing in true love anyway.

He looked down at her hand when it touched his chest. He felt his heart beat slightly faster as she moved closer and looked into her eyes. He got rid of the joint and grabbed her hips, to push her up against the wall, before he moved his hands up against the side of her cold skin and kissed her lips so tenderly. All he knew was that he had lust for a woman like her. “I couldn’t wait until my sports event,” he whispered against her lips, referring to her earlier comment. “Sweet Belle,” he said teasingly and admired her facial features. He quickly grabbed her hands to push them up against the wall behind her, so she wouldn’t be able to harm him, as she had implied earlier.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 7:40 pm

”All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players,” she said rolling her eyes at his comment. She knew she was feeling her drunkness as she now had started quoting Shakespear. As she had told about Rhea she looked to Dean as he now started speaking. She nodded at his comment about him not being meant to be in a relationship. ”Yeah, relationships are hard,” she said with a small nod. Most guys she got with tended to want to keep her to themselves, but Izabelle was a free spirit. She had a greater need and she hadn’t found anyone to fill it. Sure she had her fair share of flirts, but they never lead anywhere. He said he had yet to learn about love and she nodded silently. She only thought she knew, so she wasn’t any the wiser. Moving closer she soon felt his hands on her hips and she jerked them slightly as she was pushed against the wall. His lips so hot and tender that she could feel her coldness melt away. Izabelle returned the kiss, letting her tongue gently into his mouth. The taste of him was almost intoxicating to her and she let out a soft moan against his lips as he removed his lips. ”I could feel that,” she said at his words about not being able to wait, but her jaw stiffened as soon as he muttered the word Belle. He grabbed her arms, but instead of hitting him, she shortly flashed her fangs. ”Don’t call me that,” she said and pushed him off of her. He might have found it funny, but she sure as hell didn’t. She moved away, into the party again.

She moved through the people with ease, most people even making way as she moved as she reached the serving table again. She downed a few shots to calm herself down. Her hand shaking slightly as she lifted the next shot to her mouth, downing it. Soon one of the guys who had kept an eye on her for the whole night approached her, and she groaned as he tried to speak to her. ”I’m not interested, Derek,” she said a bit slurry. Maybe she had been drinking more than she had known. Derek however kept at it, and slipped a powder in her drink as Izabelle looked away. ”Come on, Red – I just wanna get a taste of you,” he said, grabbing her around her waist as she took a sip of her drink, downing the cup fast. ”Not in the mood,” she said feeling her vision slur. Fuck. What was her train of thought again? The room seemed to spin shortly as she then got pulled closer to Derek, that started planting kisses down her neck. ”Let’s find somewhere private,” he said and started hauling her to one of the bedrooms in the house.

The whole world was spinning as Izabelle felt the bed under her back, feeling her clothes getting ripped off, but she couldn’t find a way to react. It was as if she was caught in her own mind. ”Don’t,” was all she could mumble as she saw the vague figure of Derek climbing on her like a wild animal.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 8:40 pm

He considered her words but liked to interpret the saying differently. He didn’t seek attention, nor did he let anyone try to control his life, although he wasn’t really sure how she meant it. He was too drunk. He had passed the point of being able to think so hard about anything, so he just let the thought go. She agreed that relationships were hard, and he wondered how it was possible for people to stay together for a lifetime.

She sure as hell wasn’t kidding earlier, as he felt the push against his chest. He just stood there unable to move as he stared at her leave him. He sighed at the sudden change, but wasn’t going to let her ruin his mood. He wondered why she was so against being called beautiful and attractive, as the name Belle meant. She must've had a very bad experience with the word. If he wasn’t such a drunk fool, he might’ve just shut his mouth and not mentioned it a second time.
He went back inside and got a quick glance of Izabelle but he wasn’t going to chase her. “Are you alright, Dean?” a guy approached him and had obviously noticed his different expression. “Yeah. I’m fine,” he said without much convincing. “Sign me up for a battle of beer pong. I just need to take a piss first,” he then said and looked towards the beer pong table. He needed to do something to stop thinking about the vampire. The guy nodded, and he passed him to reach the hallway. The first guest toilet was occupied, so he went further into the house to the second bathroom. As he was done in the bathroom, he seemed to hear Iza’s voice saying 'don’t' through the wall to the room beside of him. He quickly opened the door, as he noticed a guy crawl up on top of her. He noticed how gone Iza seemed to be and the fury burned inside of him, as he realized what Derek had done. He stormed towards him with anger in his eyes and threw him off to the ground before he grabbed his collar to raise him up and hit his face a couple of times. “Get the fuck out of this house, before I call the police!” he yelled and gave him a hard push towards the door. He was going to let everybody know about his drink spiking, but for now he had to make sure Iza was okay. When Derek was out, he quickly rushed to Iza in the bed and moved the covers over her naked body. “It’ll be okay,” he said in a much calmer tone and brushed her red hair away from her face. He had no idea of what drug he had used but he could only hope for the best. He got up to go out into the bathroom and found a bucket, in case she was feeling sick and needed to throw up. It was probably for the best if she did. It might make her recover quicker. Regardless of how she was feeling, he wasn’t going to leave her side. He closed the door to the room as he put the bucket down by the side of the bed and looked at her with worrying eyes. “Can you tell me how you’re feeling?” he asked. “Is there anyone of your close friends, you want me to get?” he knew that he might be the last person she wanted there, seeing how she rejected him earlier. But no matter what she needed someone there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 9:33 pm

Izabelle’s head was spinning out of control, and she felt like she would soon loose consciousness. Derek had a twisted smile on his lips as he got ready to take her, but before he got the chance he felt himself getting pulled away, getting thrown on the ground and feeling the hits against his face. As he left Izabelle turned over in the bed as Dean covered her body, and as he came out with a bucket she stuck two fingers down her throat. As soon as it left her body she felt much better and her body shook lightly, turning her face towards Dean. ”I feel like shit, maybe worse,” she mumbled, sitting up in the bed and looking at the werewolf. She shook her head at his question. ”I don’t want anyone else to see me like this,” she said running her fingers through her red hair and trying to focus on Dean’s face. Her hand reached out and grabbed his, her cold fingers hitting his hot skin felt weird, yet awfully safe. She let out a sigh and looked down at their hand, shaking her head. ”Why did you help me? I mean I’m a fucking bitch with serious commitment issues and a clear problem with my temper,” she asked a bit confused. The world was still pretty blurry, but she could see the worry in his face. Through her touch he would be able to feel her confusion, and how so many emotions rushed through her body faster than lightning. However, it lingered on a warm feeling that could closely resemble gratefulness.

”Most people would have let that happen to me, saying that it would serve me well,” she said and closed her eyes. She was feeling dizzy again and shook her head to try and snap out of it. Slowly and steady she got out of bed and walked over to collect her pants and put them on again. Thankfully she was still wearing her shirt and jacket. ”Do you think you could help me back to the Academy?” she asked as she had gotten dressed. She didn’t seem faced by what had just happened, but she kept it in. If she was going to get out of here it was not going to be with tears running down her face. No, her mother had thaught her better than show weakness like this, but she was going to need a steady hand to get out of here first. She moved quickly out of the house, holding on to Dean’s hand like her life depended on it. The street was mostly empty, but the wind felt so nice against her skin.

”I didn’t mean to ruin your night,” she said as they had walked for a while. They would soon reach the academy, but she was just thinking of getting into a shower. Get the feeling of Derek’s hands off of her.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 10:19 pm

He nodded as she stated the obvious, but he was just happy that she had responded him and was conscious. He somewhat understood her request, but he would’ve probably not cared as he assumed any of his close friends wouldn’t judge him. Especially not considering the circumstances of the situation. She took his hand, and he felt her confusion in why he helped her. "I would never stand by and do nothing. Especially not when he was about to fucking rape you. Are you crazy?” he asked, clearly surprised by her confusion. He wondered what kind of jerks she was used to. There was no way he wouldn’t have stopped the rape from happening. He didn't know what to say to her harsh words about herself, but temper issues was a common trait. “I can relate to temper problems and I obviously crossed a line earlier,” he admitted as he brushed his thumb over the back of her hand. In another way he had told her, that he wasn't mad at her reacting the way she did and that he was the wrong one, for have called her by a name she hated.
He shook his head briefly at her comment, as he didn’t understand it. “I can't stand people like that,” no matter what she had done to them, he didn’t believe it could ever be so bad as deserving something like this. He looked away as she got up and let her get dressed. “Are you sure you’re fine to go? I know the guy who owns the house, so I’m sure you can stay,” he said and looked a bit around the room, before he looked back at her. That didn’t stop her from walking, so he just followed her. He grabbed his leather jacket from the entrance and put it on his arms as they walked out into the night. He wasn’t going to let her walk to the academy alone, even if that meant he was leaving his friend. He just had to text him later.

He looked at her and for the first time a smile showed up. “Don’t be silly. If I was blacked out in a bush right now, I would say it was ruined,” he said and chuckled as it could’ve easily happened. "Walking home with the hottest girl at school is a good ending to any night,” he added and looked at the road ahead of them. When they reached the academy and walked to her doorm room, he stopped and looked at her. “Are you sure you’ll be fine? I don’t mind sleeping on the floor next to you, if you still feel bad” he said with honesty in his voice. She probably didn’t want anything to do with him, but in case she needed somebody to stay with her, he had to ask.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 11:20 pm

”I am crazy, that’s why I asked,” she said shaking her head slightly. Him relationg to her temper problem made her smile slightly, yet a little weak. She needed fresh air and quickly got dressed. ”I can’t stay and I wont stay,” she said as she moved outside. She loved feeling the cold air and walking made her wake up rather quickly. The world was at least not spinning anymore. Putting one foot ahead of the other felt like the best task to do right now. She laughed at his words and shook her head. ”Yeah, I am pretty great, aren’t I?” she said looking at him with a smile on her lips. As they reached her dorm room she rolled her eyes at him and opened her door pulling him with her. ”I need like a minute to get tmy breath fixed,” she said with a smile and walked to the bathroom. ”Feel free to feel at home!” she yelled as she started brushing her teeth. The room was a decent size and neatly decorated with the colours of Ruby. She got done brushing her teeth fast, thanks to her vampyric speed and took off her jacket and walked back out to Dean. ”I really need a shower,” she mumbled to herself and started undressing herself.

Izabelle pulled her shirt over her head and threw it over a chair, stretching her body and then started taking off her pants. Her body was still a bit shaky after what had happened, but she needed to get out of these clothes more than anything. Placing her clothes on her chair and now removing the rest of her clothes, not really caring if he stared or not. Her body was lean and fit, as if she was working out on the daily. Soon she moved towards the bathroom again, sending Dean a daring look, and turned on the water. The hot water washed Derek’s hands right off and she let out a soft sigh. ”Coming?” she yelled from the shower. Even if what had just happened could have ended wrong, she still felt the need to be close to someone. To be honest, she felt bad about how she had reacted to him earlier and as he joined her, she looked him in the eyes. ”I’m sorry,” she said pulling him closer to her body. Her body had a few tattoos here and there. She moved her hands up around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss under the hot water.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:08 pm

He smiled at her comment about being great. At least that meant her confidence was back. He didn’t object when she pulled him inside of her room and took off his leather jacket to hang it by the door. He looked around and quickly figured that she was a Ruby. Iza went out into the bathroom and yelled that he should feel at home, so he just sat down on her bed. He took out his phone to text his friend and let him know that he had gone back to the academy.
He raised his eyes to meet Iza as she was done in the bathroom but told him that she needed a shower. He opened his mouth as he was about to say something but became speechless, as she started to pull her shirt over her head in front of him. He looked a bit away from her body, not knowing what to do with himself. She probably knew it would turn him on or else she would’ve undressed in the bathroom. He looked back at her as she took of her panties and only got more turned on the longer he gazed. He accepted her invitation in an instant and pulled his shirt off before he stood up to open his belt and get rid of the rest of his clothes. He walked towards the bathroom and joined her in the shower. He closed his eyes as the hot water made his whole body wet, but quickly opened them as Iza apologized. “You don’t have to apologize. But I gotta ask. What pissed you off? A bad experience with the nickname or that I defied you?” he asked and raised a brow. As she pulled him closer, she would feel that he was rock hard. He moved his arms around her body and leaned slightly down for the kiss. That was enough to make up for any rejection earlier. “That was a perfect sorry,” he whispered against her lips, before he reached his hand out to get a bottle of soap. He sent her a flirtatious look, as he filled his palm with the foamy soap. He put the bottle back and placed two fingers on her heart tattoo on her upper chest. “I always liked a girl with tattoos,” he said as he thought there was something sexy about it. He moved his fingers down and firmly grabbed her soft boob, gently stroking it and placed his other hand on her to rub the soap up her arm. Soon his hands had been all over her body to make sure the soap wouldn’t miss a spot. He enjoyed the feeling of her body against his hands and could touch her all day. “You look so hot,” he said and looked from her body to her face. He wanted her so bad but for a change he liked the exciting foreplay.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Izabelle knew she had it easy, especially when she was teasing the guy like she was, but she didn’t invite just anyone to her dorm room. She knew she had him right where she wanted, and could hear his heart beat going faster when ever he looked at her. Underneath the hot water everything just seemed to disappear before she felt Dean’s prescense with her. Her trick had worked and a small satisfied smile on her lips showed. His question made sense and she looked down a bit as his bare chest before turning her gaze to him once more. ”It’s like a punishing name for me – what my mum calls me, and I hate it,” she said, feeling anger pulse through her body at the mention of her mother. She hated talking about that vile woman and let out a sigh and pressed his lips against his. Letting that anger disappear and instead being replaced by a need to be closer to someone. As their kiss seperated he whispered against her lips and she couldn’t hold back a smile. She loved a little foreplay, as it was often about loosening up and getting to know eachother before the act happened. Of course she could feel how hard he was, but she didn’t mind at all, as she felt herself getting turned on by the minute. His little look before he started soaping her up, made her bite her lip slightly. He touched her little tattoo and she nodded. ”Girls with tattoos are ones I like to go after myself,” she said with a teasing voice. Soon she felt his hands at her body and she breathed out in relief as he moved his hands all over her, making sure not to miss a single spot, and touching her everywhere.

”I know I look hot, why else would I have picked a hot guy to go home with me?” she asked, placing a bit of soap on his nose as a teasing gesture. Her hands moving over to grab the bottle of soap and placing a bit in her hand, before she just placed the bottle back. Her hands started at his hair, gently massaging his roots with the soap foaming up slightly. ”Tell me something; If I were to join the cheerleading team, do you think you would be able to focus on the game?” she asked in teasing as her hands now moved to his back, stille a gentle massage as to make him relax. Soon her fingers had been all over his torso and arms, and she went down on her knees to make sure to get his legs just as thoroughly. Shortly she bit her lips as she looked up at him before her tongue teased his firm member. Her tongue moved out and she gently licked her lips before she took his whole length in her mouth, a soft moan of pleasure leaving her lips. She moved her hands up to his hips and kept a firm grip on it as she hollowed her cheeks in a sucking motion. Izabelle might come across as very narcissistic, but she was actually very giving when it came to sex. She wanted to hear her partners moan and scream her name when they reached their high. To be honest she could have moved her head against his member for the rest of the night, but she wanted to feel him inside her too. She let him go and got up from her knees to pull him in to a wet kiss, as the water washed away their soap.

She took his hand as their lips were locked and moved it to her warm opening, letting him feel how he had turned her on. A sigh left her lips as she felt his fingers and she pulled him closer, locking their lips again. ”You know what I want, right?” she whispered against his lips and pushed her core against his.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 8:39 pm

He nodded at her words and understood her feelings by just looking at her. It was a rare incident. His father always called him Dean or something downgrading. He sometimes wondered what he would have been named if his dad had to choose. It was his mom’s last wish to name him Dean. Either way, he didn’t understand enough to know why she pushed him away. Seeing that she wanted him right now. He felt the remaining anger in her, as he held her close to him. “Screw parents,” he said with a faint smile. Even though he didn’t wish for anyone to have a bad of as a parent as his own, it felt somewhat comforting to know somebody else could relate to him. He knew that he wanted to start his own family one day and create a better bond to them than he ever had with his dad.

What about guys?” he asked and wondered what her preference was with them. “Dark haired and muscular?” he teased, though he did have one tattoo on his arm. He always had wished for more, but it was a complicated process to make them stay without healing, plus he needed more money to get all the ones he wanted. He couldn’t help but think about her making out with another girl naked, as there was something hot about two girls together.
He smiled at her compliment and lifted his hand to brush the soap off his nose. “Because I was chivalrous and saved you?” he suggested with a teasing look in his eyes. He was so much more than his good looks and the same was she. He felt a warm feeling in his stomach, as she massaged his hair. Soon he grabbed the shampoo to start massaging her head and make sure the soap spread evenly out in her long hair. “Definitely. I think you’d make me perform better,” he said in confidence. “As long as I get to rip off that sexy uniform afterwards,” he added. He enjoyed her massages and relaxed his body, though his heart was still racing like crazy anticipating her next move.

He looked down at her as she went down on her knees and bit his own lip as he enjoyed the view. He shortly closed his eyes as her tongue touched him teasingly and he felt the precum at the tip of his cock. He opened his eyes to look down at her, as she licked those pretty lips. Soon he felt her warm mouth surround his member and gasped slightly at the profound pleasure from her blowjob. He moved his hand into her wet hair and enjoyed the steady movement, taking all of him inside of her sweet mouth. “Oh God,” he closed his eyes again and moved one of his hands up against the bathroom wall to get some sort of support, as he felt closer and closer to reaching an orgasm. She stopped before it got that far and pulled him in for another kiss. He placed his hand on her neck as he kissed her with all the passion he had in him. He felt electricity shoot through his body as she grabbed his hand and led it to where she wanted it. He felt her wetness and slid two of his fingers inside her to feel her warm and tight around his fingers. He stroked them in a movement that would hit her sweet spot. All he could think about was how it would feel to be inside of her. His brown eyes investigated hers as she asked him a question. He might not have known exactly what she wanted, but he sure as hell knew what he wanted. He pulled his fingers out of her and grabbed her thighs to lift her up. That way it was easier for him to penetrate her. He tightened his grip as he pushed her back against the wall and felt like she was in his power, as he pushed himself inside of her. He sighed deeply as he felt her wetness around him and started to stroke himself in and out of her. This would be hard for most guys to do, as it required a lot of strength to hold her and fuck her at the same time, but he didn’t know who she had already been with since vampires typically were stronger. He was mostly strong because he worked out as much as he did. His lips kissed her neck as he let her moan. However, he wanted this to be more comfortable for her, so he turned off the water, still holding her body, as he stepped towards the bedroom. He laid Iza down in the bed and crawled up on top of her to once again push himself inside. “You feel perfect,” he moaned as he now got deeper inside of her. He placed his hands on the mattress and kept a steady pace, while he gazed at her beautiful face, hoping to see the pleasure he could already feel coming from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Izabelle smiled at his remark about parents, and she honestly couldn’t agree more. Her mother was always going on and on about how Izabelle would be the one to eventually inherrit her wealth and business. But that wasn’t what she wanted. She wanted to be free to choose her own life, and she could see, when she looked into Dean’s eyes, that he was the same. As he asked about guys she let out a soft chuckle, as he started guessing. ”I love a great Spanish accent,” she whispered a bit sensually against his lips. She rolled her eyes at his comment about saving her but she ended up nodding with a look that showed how greatful she actually were. Her hands moved gently against his scalp in small circular movements as they started talking about sports. Izabelle smiled and placed a kiss against his lips. ”Do you really think you could wait long enough to get all of my uniform off?” she whispered teasingly. She wouldn’t mind seeing more of Dean, as how he talked was more than enough to keep her interested. Hearing his heart beat was enough for her to know what he wanted, and if his gasp said anything to her it was to continue what she was doing. She could hear the blood beneath his skin, almost muting the world around her as she kept sucking him. If he came that would be fine, but she would be a bit disappointed. As she got back up to his face and felt his warm lips against hers it felt like a sweet treat. He was quick to take initiative and pushed two fingers into her, and she let out a soft moan as he started stroking her, slightly closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling.

A smal gasp escaped her lips as he removed his fingers, and her eyes sought his, full of need and lust. He was quick to lift her up and she didn’t disagree at all with what she felt next. The wall behind her and Dean pushing into her made her moan a bit louder as he started moving in and out of her. Her leg naturally locked around his hips and her arms around his neck. Feeling the way he lusted for her was amazing and as he turned off the water and carried her onto her bed, she looked at him shortly before he pushed in again. She tried biting her lip to keep her moaning down, but all it did was muffling the noise. His moaning words made her press against his hips and feeling him deeper inside her, making her moan as he steadily hit her sweet spot. She moved her hands up to his face and pulled him down to kiss him passionately, gently inviting her tongue inside to taste him. She was like a wild animal in heat as she pushed harder against him as she got closer to her high. Her head flew back as she reached it and panted a bit to get herself to calm down. She could feel her fangs showing, but she ignored the urge and turned them around, so he was under her. Her hips moved like nothing else mattered. Like her hip movement was the only thing keeping her alive as she rode him closer and closer to his high. ”Cum for me,” she said between her moans. It was like a command, but she wanted to feel his seed fill her up. Her core felt like it was spinning as she pushed against his hips, her hands almost clawing at his chest as she felt herself climbing her mountain again.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night to remember (xxx)   A night to remember (xxx) EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:27 pm

He was probably one of the few at school who had a Spanish accent, though a lot of people had knowledge of the language. If it was his accent she was into, he might as well give her a little taste of his fluent Spanish. “Si la belleza fuese delito, yo te hubiera sentenciado a cadena perpetua (If beauty was a crime, I’d sentence you to life without parole),” he said and admired her beautiful face.
He smiled at her question. “You’re skipping all the romance,” he said as she referred to him merely pulling her skirt up. The more he imagined Izabelle in a cheerleader uniform, the more he loved the idea and he was probably not going to let go off it.

As they had moved to the bed, he just kept thrusting inside of her in the way that made her moan with the utmost pleasure. It was hard not to cum already, but all he did was try to distract his mind and slow down whenever he got close. He badly wanted to perform his best, as it wasn’t every day he got to be with a coveted girl like Izabelle. He leaned in for the kiss and let his tongue playfully touch hers, tasting all her sweetness. He gently bit her lower lip before he pulled back from her face. He kept going as he could feel her get closer to an orgasm. It was the hottest thing to hear her sweet moans and soon she came, making her inside grab tighter around his member and he felt it vibrating slightly against it.
She changed their position and he placed his hands on her thighs as she was riding him like no one's ever done before. He felt like he was in heaven and as soon as she said the words he couldn’t hold it back any longer. He moaned and pressed his hips against hers as he shot his cum inside of her and felt the pleasure of the orgasm fill his body. His heart was beating as fast as ever and he was short of breath. “I think I’m in heaven,” he said as he saw a few stars and looked up at the goddess above him. He moved his fingers up on the side of her body, greatly adoring how she had made him feel. He already knew he wanted to do it all over again and then a million times after that. “You might’ve made me addicted to you,” he said with a faint hint of a smile. He closed his eyes as the tiredness hit him, and as she eventually laid down with him, he dozed off.

A night to remember (xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A Night To Remember | Cw/Tw
» A Night To Remember | Christian | XXX
» A night to remember, don't you think my love? ~ Marcelius
» Remember me
» Do you remember?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street-
Gå til: