Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A date oh god! - Wayo

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A date oh god! - Wayo Empty
IndlægEmne: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Tid
Kl. 12
Dato
30. Juni 2019
Sted
Nede ved havet
Omgivelser
En meget stor kyst, med det smukkeste turkise hav og den flotteste sandstrand af det smukkeste og mest perlehvide sand
Påklædning
Blå klipklapper, bar overkrop og et par gule badebukser
@Wayo

Pana was smiling like lunatic one week after him and Wayo had…well…mmm…he couldn’t stop thinking about it! And all they had done the past week was just kiss, cuddle and touch…it was all very loving and innocent…but god did he want to have Wayo like that again…see him all…okay gotta stop thinking like this Jesus Christ…

He was going to do this right and ask Wayo on a date, he had it all planed out, first they were going to go swimming down at the beach and then after they were going to eat some nice food somewhere…he still had to figure that part out, he felt so stupid and kinda like a 16 years old boy about to lose his virginity, but nooo this was so much more…he was 25 year old boy about to go on his first date, oh god what was wrong with him! He could do this!
It was just a date! Shit he was shaking!
He sat on his bed waiting for Wayo to come back from class, please be soon before he loses his nerve and spontaneously combusts from excitement and stupid nervousness, this was just ridicules!
How long did it take for one boy to walk up a flight of stairs! Pana almost wanted to go out and find him! He walked over to the mirror taking a deep breath, Come on Pana you can do this! All you have to do is say ‘ Wayo do you want to go on a date with me’ he said looking at himself not seeing or hearing the door open
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 1:42 am

Classes were finally over, a short day but it felt long still. He missed Pana, even though he knew he was probably in their room. He just loved being close to him all the time, smelling his calming scent, just sleeping beside him, cuddling. Cuddling with Pana was the best, it made him so relaxed and happy. He was happy that they had kept their relationship at a slow pace, even though he knew Pana wanted hi, god Wayo wanted him too, so bad. He always dreamt back to that day, always managing to make himself flush red every time. But it was nice that they just touched sometimes, mostly cuddling.

He packed his things quickly, going down the halls as fast as he could, although there were a lot of students. Pana wasn't the only one who had thought about asking the other on a date. Wayo had thought about it a lot, he wanted to invite Pana out to an expensive restaurant and just spoil him. Buy him any food he wanted, anything he craved. Wayo really wanted to give Pana everything. He wanted to spent so much money on him and he didn't know why. He was already planning a vacation for to Thailand behind his back, that he wanted to surprise him with.
His dad and mom asked a lot of questions about why he was suddenly thinking about all this, they didn't know about Pana, but when he had told them, they were so happy for him. They really wanted to meet Pana, which made Wayo happy.

He was finally at the door after minutes of going through a war of the halls. He opened the door, only to hear Pana talking. A smile spread across his lips, he was talking to himself, asking Wayo out on a date? Cute! He blushed madly as he stepped inside, closing the door and just stood staring at Pana, with a stupid smile. I would love to P'Pa he said with a happy smile. This was probably the best way to get home from school. Being asked on a date by the guy he loved. This was all so new and he was so excited to try it all out with Pana.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 12:07 am

Pana spun around his face heating up as embarrassment flooded his system, i...ummm...really? like you really wanna go on a date with me? he said hesitantly looking down at his feet, a small smile playing on his lips. Good! umm do you have swimming trunks? i have already packed a bag with a blanket, snacks, water, and cider he said beaming at Wayo. Pana hurriedly made sure they had everything they needed for their date before getting them out the door and down to the ocean.

Pana let out a long breath smiling at the sight before him a pearly white beach and crystal clear water and not a living soul as far as the eye could see, he looked at Wayo smirking damn...and here i thought we couldn't go skinny dipping he said in a teasing tone his fingers brushing against Wayo's hips before moving closer and pressing his lips against the other boys, loving the feel of his tongue slipping into Wayo's hot mouth making Pana moan and pull Wayo closer only to pull his pants of and make a run for it down the beach catch me if you can! he shouted as he smiled and laughed giddy and overflowing with love and happiness
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 2:46 am

He chuckled lightly with a loving smile. Yes, of course! he exclaimed. Pana was so cute, it was so new for him too, Wayo knew that. That just made it all more exciting.
They were going to the beach? He had seen it in films, the couples going to the beaches. It was so romantic! Would it be romantic with them too, maybe? Maybe he could ask Pana out after to a restaurant, so they could get something to eat.
Oh, yeah I have! he said as he quickly searched his drawers, finding his swimming shorts.
He quickly went out on the toilet to change into his shorts, keeping a white t-shirt on and put on his flip flops, before going out with Pana.

Wayo narrowed his eyes at Pana, as he saw the smirk on the guy's lips. He knew what that meant, mischief. He couldn't possibly want to do anything? They were in public, on a beach!
Why would you want to go skinny dipping anyway? he asked with a red tint covering his cheeks. Being naked wasn't really something Wayo was too comfortable with. He was a shy guy, the only time he tolerated it was when he was under Pana, which... had only happened once really.
He gasped softly at the touch on his hips and the lips that were soon pressed against his own. He melted into the kiss as their tongues met and for a minute he was lost in the pleasure until suddenly Pana pulled down his pants, before running away.
You bastard! he screamed. He quickly scrambled up from the ground, taking on his pants again, before he ran after Pana cursing at him.
As he caught up to him, he tackled him to the ground and started slapping him on his arms. You can't just do that! he said with a bit of panic in his voice. What if someone had been there or just passed by and saw his naked butt! He would never step out of the room again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 11:03 pm

The way Wayo narrowed his eyes at Pana, only made the smirk on his face grow. Pana was gonna get this boy naked one way or another! so yea Pana was in a mischief like mood, they were all alone and really how could Wayo even ask that! because you would be naked...simple as that he said loving the red tint covering his boyfriend's cheeks.
Pana loved how shy and innocent Wayo was it was a huge turn on! and god he didn't think taking it slow could feel this nice and right...it felt so right and he just knew when Wayo and him were ready they would have sex, and he was okay with waiting...but i was also very hard! he had never jerked off so much in the last two weeks since he was 13!
Wayo gasped softly at the touch on his hips and the lips that were soon pressed against his own. Pana felt them both melted into the kiss as their tongues met and for a minute the rest of the world faded away and all that was left was the slide of Wayo's tongue against his own.

Pana giggled as pulled down Wayo's pants, before running away. He looked behind him in a fit of smiles and giggles yes but im your bastard! he yelled running faster. He yelped loudly when Wayo caught up to him, he tackled him to the ground and started slapping him on his arms. Pana was laughing so much his tummy started to hurt god he was so happy and carefree! it felt so good.
Do what this he said flipping them over so he was on top of Wayo, only to let the two of them roll into the ocean. Pana chuckled as the waves on the sandbank covered the two of them soaking them to the bone. He leaned down kissing Wayo small happy moans and giggles leaving his pink lips have i told you i love you?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 12:28 am

What if someone sees he made a tch sound and just shook his head. No way in hell was he going to get naked in public! Not even if no one was around, they could be unlucky and someone would pass by. He wasn't risking that at all!
P'Pa... he gasped annoyed, as Pana rolled them towards the water, soaking. them both. Well they were gonna get wet anyway, but he really hadn't expected to be rolled into the waves with Pana on top. He breathed heavily, almost like small gasps leaving him.
A small happy sound escaped him as their lips met and he just let himself melt into the kiss. He smiled brightly and rolled his eyes at his cheesy boyfriend. Hm... I love you too he breathed. He looked up at Pana with a loving gaze. Pana was so handsome, the most handsome man to Wayo. He couldn't really believe he had this man on top of him right at that moment. Just having a romantic date, all happy. It was a heavenly moment.
My shirt is wet now he commented. He hadn't gotten to take it off before running after Pana and now it was soaked, clinging to his body. They were diffidently going back before going to that restaurant that Wayo had in mind, they couldn't go like this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Pana giggled buuut Waaayooo...i wanna seeee yoooou naked he whined teasingly, loving the little 'tch' he made. Pana snorted as they just lay there in the wet sand looking down at Wayo.
Well, they were gonna get wet anyway, so why not just have some fun with it! Pana was breathing heavily, fuck...he liked this way too much...he moaned happily as their lips met, he just let himself melt into the kiss.
The small moans and gasp leaving his lips were so embarrassing! and so was the fact that he was hard as a rock from one kiss!
He burst into a fit of happy giggles at Wayo when he just rolled his eyes, but hey he was in love and that meant he could be as cheesy as he wanted!

I love you more he looked down at Wayo with a loving gaze. he was so lost in Wayo's eyes that he almost didn't hear him speak so is mine...maybe we should take them off he said wiggling his eyebrows at the younger boy, he slowly let his fingers trail up Wayo's wet shirt and back down to his swimming trunks, gasping as his own cock twitched you better get up he said with a smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 6:21 pm

You see me naked all the time in our room he chuckled, slapping his arm playfully. Even though he didn't feel comfortable being naked, he didn't want to take that from Pana, he knew Pana wanted to see him naked, just as Wayo wanted to see him naked, even though it made him so shy every time. But... he didn't know if it was such a good idea in public?
He moaned softly back at Pana, as he heard the small moans and gasps. He knew how Pana felt, he felt the same. He wanted to touch Pana, so much more than what they had done the past week. He wanted to feel him inside himself again. He just didn't dare to say it.
He gasped as he felt the hardness that was Pana. Oh god... that made him so turned on! How could he do this to him when they were in public!! You can't do this he whimpered helplessly.

I love you the most he whispered lovingly, looking up at Pana with a soft smile. He chuckled as Pana suggested they could take their shirts off. Maybe... that wouldn't be so bad? Ugh! He didn't know, he always had this kind of fear of nakedness! But with Pana, he just wanted to burry that fear! You really want me naked? he asked gently, biting at his lip.
He gasped as he felt Pana's fingers caressing him over his wet shirt. He just imagined it under the shirt, he wanted to feel his hands on his bare skin.
... What if I like laying here? Under you? he whimpered, gripping at Pana's arms, his chest rising quickly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Not the same...and you are beautiful...so why can't i just look at you all the time? he asked sweetly.
Wayo moaned softly back at Pana, making the older boys movements on top of him more erratic, the need to hear more of them growing. Pana wanted to touch him, fuck wanted to be inside him again! hearing him moan every time Pana moved deeper into him, Pana blushed as the thought of having Wayo inside him made him moan and gasp a bit.
Pana groaned he was so hard! this was not fair! Wayo should not be allowed to be out in public when he made Pana crazy like this! im not doing anything, its all you he teased looking down at Wayo, he felt so happy he never wanted this day to end every day should feel like this, full of happiness and warmth.

Well then i love you the mostest! he said laughing and smiling like a lunatic. Pana smirked yes very naked...and wet he said punctuating every word with a pop of a button on Wayo's shirt. He loved feeling up Wayo...he could do this forever..so when he leaned down and kissed his wet cold skin he moaned.
God, he needed them to get naked! he looked at Wayo breathing heavily as he felt the grip on his arms and heard the little whimper leaving the younger boys lips. Then im not letting you leave until i have had my fill he muttered gasping out softly when his lips meet Wayo's in a heated and greedy kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 9:56 pm

I can't be naked all the time P' he complained shaking his head at his needy boyfriend. Pana could look all he wanted, Wayo loved it when he looked, but he couldn't be naked all the time.
He felt himself harden under Pana, as he began to move over him. It felt amazing, he wanted so much more. He wanted all of Pana, but at the same time, he was kinda apprehensive. Was he really going to give in to him on the beach? That wasn't even allowed, right? He moaned softly, looking up at Pana so confused.
You can't do this to me in public... he whined embarrassed. He wasn't doing anything! Pana was the one seducing Wayo, making him all hot and wanting under him. They shouldn't be doing this out in the open, should they? If someone came by... god he wouldn't even imagine that.

That's not even a word he said, the smile on Pana's lips making him laugh aloud. Why was he so sweet and so sexy at the same time, it confused him so much, he didn't know how to react.
Then take it off he gasped out his command, looking up at Pana, blushing like crazy. He closed his eyes tightly, biting his lips as Pana kissed his exposed skin, making him gasp softly. The soft lips against his skin, he had missed them. So much.
His eyes went wide at the words of Pana. He wanted... to do it right there?
R... Right here? You wanna have sex right here? he stammered surprised. He moaned into the kiss, the heat radiating, he could feel how much Pana wanted it. He couldn't blame him, it had been a while since they had sex, all they ever did was touch, and at some point that was what Wayo was content and happy with, but now... he was ready for more. He just didn't know if that 'more' was sex on the beach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 1:00 am

Pana gasped a bit surprised at the hardness he felt under him, oh god! he is hard! fuck! am i really gonna do this? shit i can't think straight! god, i want him so much!
He wanted all of Wayo, sweet naked innocent little Wayo, who was so close to giving himself over to Pana, fuck just a little bit more then Pana would have him right where he wanted him. Naked, wanting and needy.
Do what? you are the one who is hard, moaning and seducing me, i simply can't resist you he teased pushing his hard cock against Wayo's lower body punctuating every word with a small thrust against him.

Pana chuckled yes it is i just made it up he said smiling down at Wayo bursting into laughter, it felt nice being able to tease and make Wayo all hot and bothered, but also make him laugh and smile like he did in that moment...Pana never wanted to stop...he wanted to hear that sound forever.
Take what of? hmm? this offending piece of clothing? he smirked as he slowly started to shed their wet clothes throwing them onto the dry sand not caring how itchy they would get later right now he was a man on a mission. Pana groaned nodding his head and gently started to feel up Wayo's body, trailing his hands over Wayo's soon...hopefully...naked body. Yes...only if its okay with you...i can stop if you want he whispered slowly moving his lips down Wayo's body mouthing the outline of Wayo's clothed hard cock with his mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 1:49 am

How could he say that!! His whole face went red. How could he say those words out loud!! It was Pana's fault that he was hard. He moved against him, laying over him and kissing him. It wasn't fair! Wayo wasn't the one seducing him! It was the other way around, what if someone heard and got the wrong idea?! You are the one making me hard and seducing me! You started it. You are so mean he said almost desperate to contradict him. Pana couldn't just put the fault on Wayo, he didn't start anything.

You are crazy he laughed. This man was really crazy. But he liked it, that he could make him laugh, that he was funny. He was happy that he hadn't ended up with a boring man, not into anything. He had found Pana, and he was so happy that he finally had him as his boyfriend.
Y..yes he stuttered. His eyes widened as he saw Pana taking off his clothes. God, he looked hot, devilishly hot. He was dangerous for Wayo, making him do things he would never imagine himself doing. He had just thought he would settle with a quiet man, not much to it, and then he ended up with Pana... Dragging him to beaches and making him so painfully hard!
He shook his head in almost panic, as Pana said he could stop if Wayo wanted it. But hell no, he didn't want him to stop, no way in hell. No, please don't stop he whimpered. He wouldn't want him to stop, not when he was this hard. He couldn't just leave him like that, that would be too cruel! He had completely thrown his morals out of the window. He was whining and whimpering under Pana, asking for more, on the beach! In public! Had he lost his mind?! Yeah... love could do that.
The lips moving over Wayo's body, down to his hard cock, making him moan out. He wanted to feel Pana's lips around him, just completely sucked in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 1:44 pm

Pana chuckled loudly shaking his head looking down at the red-faced little boy under him, oh I started it did i? you are the one who became my roommate…you are the one who walked into my room looking all cute and sexy…how was…am I supposed to resist you he moaned giving his hips a hard thrust against the other boy. Pana loved making Wayo all shy and red-faced, above all he loved pushing all his little buttons seeing how far he could push him, seeing how far he could make Wayo go before he pushed back.
Only for you he laughed of all the boys in the world he was glad he found Wayo, that Wayo was the one that got him out of his shell, made him be himself…If it had been anyone else he may never have had the bravery to take the step into admitting that he liked men.

Well then we better get you naked he muttered as he started taking his shirt off. Pana was the first to get naked, he looked at Wayo smirking when the only thing covering the boy were his swimming trunks. Wayo was like a drug and Pana was a happy addict and he would gladly throw away every one of his morals if it meant he could have Wayo like this for the rest of his life.
Wayo shook his head in almost panic, as Pana said he could stop if Wayo wanted it. Pana smiled self-satisfied he had Wayo where he wanted him. He was whining and whimpering under Pana, asking for more, and Pana was more than ready to ruin him on a public beach. He moved his teasing lips moving over Wayo's body, down to his hard cock, making him moan out. In one swift motion, he pulled the pants down swallowing Wayo whole moaning as his heavy cock hit the back of his throat. He spread Wayo’s legs wider fishing out a small packet of lube from his back pocket coating his fingers as he pushed in moaning at the tightness.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 3:44 pm

You are so mean he complained. How could he even answer back to that, it wasn't fair! Pana made it so hard for Wayo, teasing him and seducing him. Just thrusting against him again, their groins pushing against each other. The friction was unbearable! He just wanted all of their clothes off!
He smiled at Pana, only for him? He liked the sound of that, he liked to hear that he was the only one that could bring this side of Pana out. He liked to feel special towards the person that was special to him.

Yes, yes they should be naked, all their clothes gone and just their bodies pressed together, not any space between them. He bit his lip gently, as Pana took his shirt off, he could feel the cold air against his wet body, making him shiver. Warm me he begged looking up at Pana.
He gasped as he pants were taken off and soon he was engulfed with pleasure, with Pana's lips wrapped around him, taking all of him in. It felt like heaven, so much pleasure! It wasn't enough though, as Pana pressed in fingers inside of Wayo, making him moan out in pleasure. He would never understand how sensitive he was to Pana's touch, every time. It was like electricity running through his body. It felt so amazing.
Aaah! P'! More! he moaned loudly, arching his back, thrusting his hips a bit so he went deeper in Pana's mouth. He couldn't wait to feel him inside, he felt so desperate and needy, but he couldn't help it, Pana made him like this!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 10:42 pm

The only thing that really mattered was getting them both very naked very fast, with all their clothes finally gone, scattered across the sand just their bodies pressed together, not any space between them. Pana had never felt more alive or connected to another person, it felt just as special and overwhelming as their first time.
The way Wayo gently bit his lips made Pana growl, he teased Wayo's body slowly and gently wanting to make him crazy. Pana saw the way the younger boy shivered from the cold water covering his wet body, he smiled softly at him as he covered Wayo's cold body with his own.
Wayo gasped as he pants were taken off and soon Pan engulfed him, moaning loudly loving how heavy his dick felt on his tongue. Pana's pink lips were wrapped around him, taking all of him in bobbing his head in slow teasing motions.

It wasn't enough though, Pana needed to feel Wayo, needed to feel his heat around him, slowly swallowing every inch of him till nothing was left. Pana pressed in fingers inside of Wayo, making him moan out in pleasure. He desperately wanted to feel Wayo warped around his cock, but a part of him also wanted to feel the pleasure he was giving Wayo...he wanted to feel Wayo inside him...slowly and steadily opening him up. Shhh let me take care of you...shh i will give you more don't worry he whispered as he slowly inserted another finger watching Wayo arching his back, thrusting his hips a bit so he went deeper in Pana's mouth. Pana pulled away smirking removing his fingers looking deep into Wayo's brown eyes i want you to ride me
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 8:36 am

A hiss escaped him as another finger was added, adding to both the pleasure and pain, even though Pana's fingers couldn't compare to what was between his legs. He like what Pana said, Wayo would gladly let him take care of him, he wouldn't want anyone else to take care of him as Pana could.
A strained sound came from Wayo as Pana pulled out his fingers and stopped completely, making Wayo complain. He couldn't just stop when Wayo asked for more, that was not how it worked.
He stilled a bit as he looked into Pana's eyes, processing what he just asked him to do.
Ride you... what? Okay... he said nervously, as he lifted a bit off the sand, placing a hand on Pana's chest, pushing him back, so he was now laying on his back with Wayo over him. Riding somebody? He had never ever done something like that. Frankly, he was pretty scared. He knew what he had to do, he had lived for 23 years, of course, he had watched some movies, but... sitting on top of someone, controlling everything, that wasn't really him. But he wanted to try.
Tell me what to do, I have never done this before
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyOns Jun 26, 2019 12:25 am

He looked down as a small hiss escaped his boyfriend as another finger was added, he tried to be as gentle as possible not wanting to ad to the pain Wayo was undoubtable feeling. Pana was slow and gentle in his movements moaning quietly to himself every time he felt Wayo tighten around his fingers. Fuck he couldn’t wait to be inside him
A strained sound came from Wayo as Pana pulled out his fingers and stopped completely, making Pana chuckle at Wayo who was complaining so cutely. Pana looked into Wayo’s eyes smiling hopping that he could make the other boy feel safe and calm about what they were going to do. yea…I would like to try it with you he said nervously, as he felt his cheeks heat up. Pana gasped quietly when he saw Wayo place a hand on his chest, he let the younger boy push him back so he was lying flat on the warm sand with the cold water rushing up his legs now and then.
I haven’t either… I didn’t like the thought of someone having this much control over me, but I trust you he muttered gently placing his hand on Wayo’s hips as the other warped around his own hard cock so he slowly could enter Wayo.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:45 am

He looked down at him with soft and loving eyes. He loved the idea of Pana letting him do something like this, even though it was something he had a hard time doing. It meant that he trusted Wayo enough, and that made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I love you he mumbled with a bright smile.

- Later that evening -

Wayo had reserved a table at a restaurant he and his family visited often. It was pretty expensive, not really for him and his family, but he knew that it would be for Pana. But he did it anyway, he wanted to spoil his boyfriend a bit, even though he might complain about it.
He had asked him to take on the finest clothes he had before they went out. He didn't want to make it any more uncomfortable for Pana, so instead of having his driver drive them there, he did it himself. He kinda already knew how Pana felt about money, they should be earned, but... Wayo wanted to show how much he loved him and how much he meant to him, so he would spoil him rotten.
It was a big restaurant, obviously, for the more wealthy people, he didn't even get to park his car himself, someone stood to wait at the entrance to take their car.
His cheeks blushed as he looked at Pana, standing in front of the restaurant. He hoped that it wasn't too much.
What do you think of the place? he asked nervously.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 10:25 am

Pana stood in his room fidgeting nervously with his tie, he looked himself in the mirror hoping that his black slacks, with shirt and tie, was okay. He had no clue where Wayo was taking him, but a voice in the back of his head kept on telling him that he wasn't good enough and that Wayo would see that...as much as he said Wayo's money was not something he cared about, he knew it was a lie, because what could he possibly offer Wayo? he had nothing...He took one last look at himself before leaving the bathroom so he could join Wayo, begging to all the gods that his boyfriend could not see how nervous he was.

- At the restaurant -

Pan a got out the car in a bit of a daze, oh god Wayo had a car! a really nice one! how much money did he have!! It was a big restaurant, obviously, for the more wealthy people, ans Pana could feel the way his body tensed up. Fuck this was date and big deal for them...the had to get out of his head and just enjoy what Wayo was doing for him. Once the car was gone he took one deep calming breath and looked over at Wayo, he smirked a bit when he saw his red checks,its...big? never been to a place like this so if like they have 100 knives and forks...then please save me...my lord he said in a teasing tone
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A date oh god! - Wayo   A date oh god! - Wayo Empty

A date oh god! - Wayo
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This will never end well so why try - Wayo
» If this is love then i don't want it - Wayo