Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This will never end well so why try - Wayo

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This will never end well so why try - Wayo Empty
IndlægEmne: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 12:40 am

Tid
Kl. 14
Dato
15 Maj
Sted
På deres værelse
Vejr
Solskind og mild blæst
Omgivelser
Mere eller minder rent værelse
Påklædning

Pana sat in bed reading his math homework, his body still tingling every time he thought about that kiss…it had only been three days and every time he closed his eyes all he could think about was Wayo’s lips and the sound he made, and to make it even hard he hadn’t had sex I now four days! His sleep was fucked and even more now because Wayo had started haunting his dreams. He looked over at Wayo who was just sitting there in his bed like everything was fine! It was so frustrating! He let out one more loud sigh after reading the same stupid line for the fifth time.

He threw the book on the bed groaning why is math so hard! And boring! Waaaaayoooo please help me…I don’t understand any of this….if you say yes I will take you to dinner and get you anything you want! I will even take you to that all you can eat meat buffet…but please help me!....i can’t do this on my own he said pleadingly fluttering his eyelashes trying to look cute and innocent, he didn’t like that after the stupid kiss…things had been a bit different…and it was his fault…because he couldn’t control himself…and now he had fucked the one good thing going for him up…it was small things like whenever him and Wayo got a bit to close Pana would feel the need to kiss him and touch him! And it was just so wrong! He couldn’t allow himself to feel like this! He had to fix it…even if he had to bribe Wayo with food, but he cared about the other boy and didn’t like walking on eggshells around him.

After about a minute Pana stood up and went over and sat down next to Wayo with his stupid math book in hand please…just explain this to me…I am so lost he said smiling softly at the other boy.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 1:05 am

Outfit

It had been just a couple of days since they had kissed, Wayo had gone home to Emilio after that, spending two days, just so he could start fresh with Pana, getting all his feelings out of his thoughts, even though it was hard, since he already held the guy so dear to his heart.
But it was for the best, it was what was best for Pana. He didn't want to break the guy, he looked so out of it after they had shared that kiss. Wayo didn't want to see that ever again, it was scary. It was getting better though, because Pana hadn't had sex for long now, and it settled Wayo's greedy and selfish heart, even though he knew it was hard on Pana.
Now he was just relaxing in his bed, things had changed a bit, Wayo tried to keep a bit of distance, not because he didn't want to be close to Pana, more like because he couldn't before the feelings would come back.
All he could do now was look at a distance and even that was dangerous, making his heart beat so much faster, his hands sweaty and his head swarming with thoughts. Why did it have to be so hard?
He looked up from his phone the minute he heard Pana talk to him. He was studying math and it sounded like it was hard, since he also asked Wayo for help. He gave him a friendly smile. He really tried to buy him with food... He knew Wayo so well already.
What is it that you can't understand? he asked as he laid down his phone, looking over at Pana. He... looked so good with that shirt on, exposing his chest, it made Wayo's cheeks heat up and it wasn't fair that Pana had such an effect on him.

He swallowed thickly as Pana then stood up and came over to sit beside Wayo. He looked up at him surprised, it had been a while since they had been this close, even though Pana was usually touchy, Wayo had kept him at a distance. He bit his lip as he looked down at the math book, seeing the problem that irritated Pana. He raised a brow and looked up at Pana. Easy, you just do this he said as he tried to explain it to Pana, feeling the heat radiating off Pana, making Wayo warm up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 6:29 pm

He sighed loudly looking over at Wayo all of it...im not good at integral calculus...it's harder than it looks he muttered, he didn't notice the way Wayo reacted to him coming over, he didn't even notice how his whole body reacted just being near the other boy. Pana looked at him skeptically as he watched Wayo trying to explain how it all fit together, he wanted to say he listened to the words leaving Wayo's mouth...that he didn't spend all his time looking at Wayo's pink lips thinking about kissing him, his eyes drifted down the other boys body as a wave of shame overcame him...he couldn't be allowed to want...or desire Wayo like that...it wasn't right! Easy for you to say, you are clever! i am just taking the class because i need to pass it to be a doctor...but im just not really good at it...why are you so clever it's not fair he said pouting and scrunching up his face in a way that made him look like a grumpy cat.

He flopped back on Wayo's soft bed moaning in frustration i am so stupid...i am never gonna pass...and never become a Doctor...Waaaaaayoooo he moaned looking up at the other boy as he kicked his legs around in the air like a child promise me that if i flunk math and never become a Doctor that you will hire me? like when you become an actor you are gonna need a bodyguard...so if all fails can i be your bodyguard? he said smirking at him as that weird stupid warmth returned making him feel all weird and fuzzy inside. He pushed himself up as that pull he felt inside him started to grow and pull and tug him towards Wayo...like he was a magnet...he felt his breath slow down if Wayo was talking right now Pana didn't hear a single word
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:18 pm

Wayo couldn't help but laugh when Pana started to complain about Wayo being clever and him not so much. The grumpy look on his face just made him want to kiss his nose... but he didn't.Oh come on, you are clever too with your biology and chemistry stuff, you just need some help, it's not like I haven't gotten helped too he said sweetly. Everyone needed help at some point right, didn't mean that they were stupid. Wayo didn't think Pana was stupid at all, he was going to be a doctor, after all, you had to be clever to do that.

He looked at Pana laying down in his bed, just like the first night they had, where they laid and cuddled... It had been nice, but Wayo knew that he could never ever do that again if he wanted the best for Pana.
Wayo raised a brow as he looked at Pana, shaking his head at him, as he legs flayed around. What had gotten into him, tsk.
I promise, but that doesn't mean you should give up on being a doctor he said as he narrowed his eyes at Pana. He still wanted him to chase his dream, he knew what it meant to him, that it was his father's dream.
Wayo looked surprised at Pana as he raised himself up, looking at him... just looking at him, not doing anything at all, which made Wayo a little nervous. He bit his lips as his cheeks heated up.
P'Pa? he said softly, trying to get his attention. What was he doing, why was he looking at him like that?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 11:53 pm

Really you seem so...ummm...clever and everything...yeah...you are everything...when it comes to being super clever he said nervously and licked his lips. As the older boy lay on the bed behaving a bit like an angry toddler he looked up at Wayo his cheeks getting a faint glow i won't give up Wayo...i have something to prove...but thank you for being plan B...just so you know i expect you to pay me and let me live with you because your home will be way cooler and bigger than mine he said smiling before a wave of possessiveness washed over him, and a small voice telling him that way no one could take Wayo from him. Because that way Wayo would be his. Pana's breath slowed down and everything was drowned out he didn't even hear Wayo's question. All that matter in this very moment was how cute Wayo looked his cheeks all red and biting his lips like that. Oh god i want to kiss him! i could just lean in...just for a second...just so i can hear that sound again, it won't be long...i just want to kiss him...it's not like im gay or like him...im just curious...

Time slowed down as Pana slowly moved in, his heartbeat speeded up and he couldn't breathe, Wayo...i...want... his voice was low as he whispered the words against Wayo's lips before gently pressing his own against Wayo's. He closed his eyes moaning, he felt a surge of want and lust explode inside him as he pulled the other boy into his lap as he devoured his lips swallowing every gasp and moan the younger boy emitted. Pana pushed his tongue inside moaning loudly into Wayo mouth as he accidentally pressed his straining erection against Wayo's ass. This is bad! you need to stop now!! Pana had no control over what he was doing he kissed Wayo like a man dying of thirst, his hands gripping his hips as he kept on pressing against the swell of Wayo's ass, Wayo he moaned into his hot mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 12:29 am

He looked surprised at Pana, getting all those compliments from him wasn't weird, but not something he was used to. I'm just... ordinary he said as he looked down awkwardly. He smiled softly at Pana and in the heat of the moment, just pinched his cheeks as a faint glow was covering them.
He nodded, good he wasn't going to give up, that was always something. Wayo would help him if he needed it. He laughed gently as Pana expected to live with Wayo, if he got the job. He just shook his head, it would be nice... to live with Pana. Hm... I guess you can get the cellar he said jokingly when he rather would have Pana sleep in the same bed as Wayo.

Wayo was almost frozen as Pana moved closer. He didn't know what was going to happen, his heart was beating out of his chest with excitement, making him gasp softly. He was so close and it wasn't fair for Wayo, who tried to stay away from Pana, so he wouldn't feel bad about it.
P' wh.... he was cut short as Pana's lips were pressed to his making him moan in surprise. But as he was placed on Pana's lap, he really didn't care anymore. He pressed himself close and put his arms around Pana's neck, melting into the kiss, letting Pana's tongue explore this mouth as he moaned in pleasure.
He jumped a little as he felt... Pana pressing against his ass. He didn't mind at all though, he was all lost in the pleasure of Pana's lips against his.
P'Pa he moaned softly, grabbing at Pana's hair gently, kissing him deeply. This was so bad, but he couldn't help himself. He was too much into Pana to stop it!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 1:31 am

Pana giggled shaking his head as he looked at Wayo smirking a cellar...kinky...i didn't know you were into that kind of thing he said with a shit-eating grin on his face. Wayo was almost frozen as Pana moved closer, but Pana couldn't think about anything other than having him close. Pana swallowed his words before they left his mouth, smiling into the kiss when he heard Wayo moan in surprise. Pana growled feeling Wayo press himself close and put his arms around Pana's neck, melting into the kiss, letting Pana's tongue explore this mouth as he moaned in pleasure. It was a heady feeling and he couldn't help chuckle at the cute little jump or how Wayo was so responsive, the most fucking responsive partner he had ever been with and that was only kissing. Pana moved on pure instinct when he suddenly threw Wayo on the bed moving his lips with clear intent, every brush of his hips against Wayo's only made him deepen the kiss. He slowly made his way down Wayo's throat kissing and biting him, he didn't know what he was doing only that it felt so right. He pulled up Wayo's shirt giving him free roam of the other boy chest, as he kissed and bite and nipped Wayo's body leaving small bruises on every path of skin he could find, the small voice in his head only screamed louder. It wasn't until he brushed his nose against Wayo's pants that he knew what he was doing.

Pana jumped out of the bed panting fuck...sorry i...i have to go...se you tonight he grabbed his jacket and phone running out the door calling the first girl he could find and running over to her room, needing to get Wayo out of his system. He wanted to cry and punch the wall why was he like this...why couldn't he just like girls
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 2:07 am

He looked at Pana almost horrified as Pana turned his joke into something kinky. That was not what he meant or what he wanted! No! no! I didn't mean it like that he said rushed, so embarrassed that Pana would even think that. Tsk, he almost wanted to give him a smack, shameless guy.
Feeling the lips on his again was pure heaven. He loved every second of it, whimpering, whining and panting as Pana moved his lips and his tongue. It all felt so good, almost forbidden.
He gasped out as he was thrown onto the bed, Pana laying on top of him, it went all so fast that it confused a bit, but he just kissed Pana with so much lust and desire. Wanting the guy to just give him everything, give in to his feelings. He moaned as Pana started to kiss down his throat, squirming as he lifted up his shirt, kissing, biting and nipping him, making him pant hot and heavy.
Wayo couldn't really help it as he got turned on by all this, who wouldn't! It felt so good and he wanted so much more, but it all ended so quickly, just like that day, making him look at Pana in surprise.

He would almost say this time was worse, because this time Pana didn't stay with him, crying and panicking, he was going out leaving a confused and turned on Wayo behind, looking after him with pleading eyes.
As he laid there taking it all in, tears started to form and fall down his face. What just happened? Pana just left him after doing that to him?! How could he! He just laid there and silently let the tears roll down, not knowing what to do. He wanted to go out after him, beg him to come back... but he was so afraid.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Pana couldn't help but smile loving how innocent and embarrassed Wayo was, he could only wonder if the rest of his body was just as red and flushed like his face. Felling his lips against his own was a pure mix of heaven and hell, Pana lost all control and could only focus on the singular feeling that was Wayo kissing him and heady feeling that consumed his being. Wayo’s sweet whimpering, whining and panting only egged Pana on, making him devour the boy, the need to have him and consume Wayo. It all felt so good, to good even, Pana had never been a religious guy but this right here…him kissing Wayo was fucking religious and spiritual and it felt almost forbidden…like he was the snake with the apple and Wayo was the innocent.
Wayo gasped out as he was thrown onto the bed, Pana lying on top of him, Pana growled loving hearing the other boy moan when Pana started to kiss down his throat, squirming as he lifted up his shirt, kissing, biting and nipping him, Pana felt this almost primal need to have Wayo…making him his… when he started to nose and nip at Wayo pants that was when alarm bells went off inside him, making him run out the room.

He spent the rest of the day with Ano and his grandad and in every girl he could get his hands one’s room. Ano and Dao was the worst idea when he felt like this, because they both said the same thing…for him to go back to Wayo and talk…and that was the last thing he wanted! Or needed what he needed was to find some cute girl and make get his mind off Wayo…naked and moaning under him…he looked at the faceless girl panting under him…how did he get this messed up over one guy! When he came back to the room that night he didn’t want to wake up Wayo, he turned into a lynx so he could walk in without being heard, before going over to his own bed he walked over to Wayo and climbed into bed with him…if he wasn’t human it didn’t mean anything…it didn’t mean he was gay
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Wayo had fallen asleep, too tired after spending hours of crying his eyes out. It was pointless though, he would never get Pana, he would never be loved by him at all. All he could do was be confused when Pana did something that he didn't expect. It was frustrating, not to know why Pana did it, not to know his feelings.
He didn't wake Pana coming in, honestly, he was still partly awake, waiting for the guy to come home, he still cared about him so much, that he needed to know he was safe before he could sleep.
So when something sprung upon his bed, his eyes went wide and he looked at the lynx on his bed. He didn't know how, but he just knew, he just knew it was Pana. None of them had talked about their race at all, so it surprised him a bit to see that Pana was a shapeshifter as well.
Wayo's bloodshot eyes looked at the lynx, his eyes still glossy, holding so much hurt and vulnerability. Didn't know you were a shapeshifter he mumbled before laying his head down again. He didn't want to speak to him, he felt so hurt by what he did, that he couldn't bear to look at him. But Wayo had seen this from the first time they met, he knew he would get a broken heart.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will never end well so why try - Wayo   This will never end well so why try - Wayo Empty

This will never end well so why try - Wayo
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» If this is love then i don't want it - Wayo
» A date oh god! - Wayo

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: