Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is this a date? - Shin

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

Is this a date? - Shin Empty
IndlægEmne: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 8:51 pm

Place: Roma Pizza
Environment: Few people, it’s not rush-hour.
Weather: Very hot. No clouds.
Time: 14:30
Outfit: Grey tanktop and black leggins

Aisha had only just met Shin in archery ‘class’ and now they were walking towards Pizza Roma to eat. They had fired some arrows, and she had been teasing him, to help her not getting lost – It didn’t go that well.

“So Roma Pizza… Do you go here often?” She asked him as they entered. It was small and cozy. She walked towards the menu card, which hung on the wall. “I can eat anything on a pizza – Do you wanna share a big one?” She skimmed the list. Her head started to hurt, so she automatically started humming a song and shifting her weight from one leg, to another, and back again. “I’ll pay,” she added smiling slightly cocky. She wanted him to be sure that she wan’t completely hopeless. Her mom was quite wealthy, and often transferred money to Aisha. She took out her very small wallet from her bra. She had more than enough for those two.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptySøn Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm

It was funny he had not thought his day was gonna be like this, but when she starte to ask a lot of questions, he took himself to the head. "No i dont, Aisha." He stated before he heard, her next question, would she pls stop talking that much, he had never been fan of people who where talking that much, and this time it was not changed. He then went in to the nice place, little cafe, when Aisha asked about the menu, to be honest he eat a lot more, and she proably would not like his pizza,

" well i guss we could but i got the stomach and appetit of a wolf so, you proably should pick something for yourself, and dont worry just pay for your own food." He said as he send her a slight smile, before he went up and order his own food, he then turned to Aisha to hear, what she wanted, before he would pay for his own and let her come to the cash.

He then went down to sit at a table, where he looked at Aisha, "so Aisha how do you fell the united kingdom is treating you." He asked in a bit of a cooky voice, before he open his own coke, so he could drink something.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyFre Sep 06, 2019 10:00 pm

She shrugged, how should she know if he knew the place. Shins comment on his appetite made her raise an eyebrow. *A wolf you say? I wonder if he is a werewolf…* she thought to herself. She agreed to only pay for her own food with a nod and a gentle smile. She felt like he still didn’t want to talk too much, so she tried to turn down the volume. When he asked what she wanted, she replied with a small giggle; “A pepperoni pizza, with extra of everything”. When he payed for his food, she went to pay for her food, and brought her orange soda to the table.

“Well… So far it’s better than what I’m used to,” she replied with a small smile. Trying not to bother him, she didn’t deepen her answer, unless he asked.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyFre Sep 20, 2019 7:52 pm

As he looked at Aisha, as she talked about, what she thought about it. He send her a charming smile before, he asked another question or it was more a statement, he had found out in his head, ”your accent, is really on point can’t hear you are from Japan, it sounds like you grew up in Uk gotta be honest about that.” It was a compliment he had send her way, as they where waiting on their food he enjoyed the silence, there was just something there made him fell a bit more zone in, when he talked with her and heard about her life without anyone talking that, much about it just giving the short, version.

When they got the food he decide to use his hands, it was not a date, in his head, he had just helped her out, and it was a chance for him to not be near his pack right now. As he had taken a bite of it, he laid it down on the plate, before he just looked around. He had never been great at holding his attention in one area, and he could always hear some sounds from the people around them. It was not always nice. He then turn his eyes to Aisha again, before he asked a new question, since his mouth was empty, had it had been a while now. “so what do you do in your free time.” He asked her clearly interested to learn more about her.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 8:48 pm

As he complimented her accent she smiled, blushing slightly, “Thank you,” She sat down, and looked away from him, her eyes on the pizzaman. Her right hand slightly massaged her right temple lightly. The voices were distant at the moment, but they had already given her a headache. It would’ve been good to go for a jog, to clear the mind.

The pizzas were served and she just went for it, with her hands. Funny enough, Shin did the same. She never ate pizza with cutlery – it was just wrong in her opinion. She picked up a slice. It was oily and the cheese didn’t want to let go easily. She hurried to pull the cheese apart from the rest of the pizza, so it wouldn’t slide off. Using both of her hands she put the point of the pizza towards her mouth and blowed on it. She didn’t want to burn her tongue on pizza. She took a bite, smiling a bit. When he turned his head towards her she looked up at him, swallowing her bite.

He asked her a very open question – what did she do in her free time? She didn’t want to talk too much, but she certainly could ramble a whole lot about her free time. “I like to run” she replied, thinking for at bit. She really had to enjoy running, to be calm in her daily life – to clear her mind… “I write different kinds of lyric too – you know songs and poems,” she replied. She didn’t want to go into details, unless he asked about it. She was quite ‘basic’ and frequently uploaded covers on YouTube. “What about you?” she asked, and took another bite.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 7:22 pm

One of the reasons he liked some time when it where quiet, was to be honest, because of his past, he had been fighting in the army and the screams from the warzone, had never left him.

His eyes looked at, her when she told about her free time, running was not that bad, he could understand why she enjoy it. “Running is a great way to pass once time, so I understand, music lyrics and poems, so you are a writer or singer then?”
He added as he sends Aisha a smile, when she asked him about what he did. It kind of got a bit, interesting, for him what did he do in his free time.

“Going on bars, running kind of fighting to and training a few of the people how to fight.” He added, he did not go to much into it, to be honest It was more a thing he did to pass his time, “and then I don’t mind playing video games or watching, new movies once in a while.”

He stated, before he took another bite of his slice, “so you know how to play any instruments, then or you more a singer, or maybe both.” He said, sending her, a charming smile. He then laid his pizza down after the bite again, before he open his coke and took a sip of it, as he waited on her answer.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyMan Feb 17, 2020 11:22 pm

Aisha smiled as he asked more about what she liked to do. She gently and slightly shyly pulled some of her hair back behind her ear, as she thoughtfully looked at his pizza and then back up at his eyes.

“Well, I kind of do both singing and writing,” she replied calmly, “But I like writing more than singing,” she added with a crooked smile and then listened to him reply her returned question. While listening she took another bite, she smiled a bit when he explained that he also liked running. When he was done talking, and her mouth wasn’t full, she commented, “Maybe we should run sometime? You can also teach me a trick or two about fighting if you feel like it,” she said smiling widely, “And don’t we all like videogames and movies?” she added giggling. It wasn’t really a question, more like a comment.

“I can play most instruments, but not that well,” she replied, “I don’t think I can choose between them, so probably both,” she replied slightly flirtatious.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptySøn Jul 05, 2020 12:28 am

When she talked Shin listened to her, as the conversation became more and more interesting. He then took another bite of his pizza as their eyes meet shortly. Then as she started to talk When she stated she like running, he could not hide a smile. “Oh, you do both, and you prefer, writing well maybe you can use that to become a great writer.” He complimented her, as he took a sip of his drink before his eyes, looked with hers again.

“Oh you want to run with me, that could be fun, maybe and fighting if I don’t have some fighting, while I train the young werewolfs, that’s something I could do without.” He said as he sent her, a flirting smile. "But maybe a few fighting session would not be to bad, if you think you can handle at least a few mins?"He said in a teasing voice. When she giggled and commented on, the movie/ video games segment, he could not help himself from smiling. “Yeah video games, and movies are great things, to do when you fell like a break for reality“He said as he then looked over at her again with a cheeky smile. When she answered, if she had to choose, between the two things, that she would not be able to choose, he sent her a flirt smile, "oh yeah why pick one if you like both." He said, as he sent her a little smirk.

“Well that’s great, what kind of music do you make rock pop classic?” He asked in a very curiosity manner. As his eyes meet hers, yet again. He then took another big sip of his drink, before he took another bite of his pizza. He had a felling she was being a bit flirty, he was not sure though, one thing he would never see from people. As she maybe was flirting with him, he then looked at her again. “so what’s the plans for today, now that I have taken you out to eat ?” He said in a very teasing voice.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyLør Jul 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Aisha shrugged as he suggested she could be a great writer since she liked writing, “Yeah maybe I can sell my lyrics and hear my own songs in the radio someday,” she giggled. It seemed like an unachievable dream. She would love to get know between singers and getting orders from big singers. Just the though of presenting a text to a professional singer sent goosebumps down her spine. She sighed. It was alright to dream sometimes, right?

Aisha listened carefully to his reply and how he trained young werewolfs. “It would be so fun to run with you,” she smiled, slightly excited. When he told her he could give her a few fighting sessions if she could handle at least a few minutes, she doubted her self for a moment. Was she able to fight him? No. Was she able to learn? Yes. “I would love to take lessons from you, Shin. But I must confess I don’t think a fighting session would be suitable right now,” she giggled slightly nervous. The thought of being able to defense herself made her feel courageous.
Aisha smiled brightly as he agreed that movies and videogames was a great way to get a break from reality. She nodded as she agreed. She couldn’t have said it better herself.

Aisha took a deep breath as he asked what kind of music she made. “Well… I don’t really play one genre… I play whatever I feel like. But indie and some alternative,” she shrugged. Her genre was quite fluid. It changed depending on how she felt and how much the voices talked.
She was mid-bite in her pizza when he asked about her plans. Her eyes which were focused on her pizza topping looked up at him very innocent. She nodded as an excuse, as she finally took the bite of her pizza. She thought for a bit, with a wide smile. When her mouth was empty, she nodded yet again, “Well, I don’t really know much about the school and I don’t really know anyone, so I don’t have that many plans,” she shrugged. To be true, she was slightly sad that she had no plans, also because it might result in a big discussion between her and the voices in her head. “Do you have any plans, now that’ve I’ve been stealing your time,” she giggled.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyMan Aug 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Shin study her face as they sat down as she talk. Her hair was something their kind of had smitten him. Even if he did not want to admit it, "you could always just nurse me back to health." He said in a joking manner. As he took a great look at her, and how she looked.

"You know i did not want to do this in the start, but i like your company so its kind of nice, you know. I was gonna watch a great movie here later,so you want to tag along, i mean since we don´t have any plans." He said in a teasing voice, as his smile was sent to her "if you want that is, you can call it a date." He added as he then had been thinking about what he himself wanted to call it.

"So yeah that´s the only thing you have taken out, so i kind of want to do it them,if you are game, its not a special movie, but more. One i like since i can be a bit of a nerd in somethings." He said in a cheeky voice, as he then looked at her with a flirty smile
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 6:43 pm

Aisha smiled and giggled slightly as he said she could nurse him. “I think you might be dreaming. I’m pretty sure I would be the one in need of nursing,” she joked back. If she was going to have a fighting lesson with him, it was almost certain she would be knocked out, with the small and thin body she had.

When Shin suddenly opened up about how he felt with spending time with her, she smiled widely, as he told her that he liked her company. The smile got slightly more flirtatious, as he asked if she wanted to watch a movie with him. The addition that she could call it a date, if she wanted, made her blush slightly. “I would love that,” she said, both accepting the invitation and calling it a date. “So… What are we going to watch?” she asked. She placed her elbow on the table and let her cheek rest against her fist, wondering.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 5:55 pm

When she stated that she would love to watch a movie with him, he could not help but sending a charming smile towards her. “ I mean It wont be horror or romance “ He said clearly being open towards her, he was not going to pretend he would like those kind of movies, maybe it was just as much a thing showing that he was not the typical boy, who would watch those genres to get closer to a girl if it happened it happened.

His eyes then looked over towards her, before he could sense them being done with food. He then would get up shortly after, where he would walk outside with her,it was starting to get a little bit darker, then again the day was almost over.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Aisha chuckled and shook her head once. “That’s fine,” she replied. She could watch anything really. Action, sci-fi, documentary – anything. To her, most movies were great. Only few had disappointed her and almost bored her to death. Of course, it could be problematic for Aisha to stay still for two hours, unless she was sleeping. If the voices seemed to be too loud, she just had to meditate silently while he continued to watch the movie. She wouldn’t want to irritate his first and only friend yet.

“Shall we?” she said, just before they both chose to get up from their seats and leave the pizza restaurant. She turned her eyes towards him with a light smile. “Lead the way,” she said, not really knowing which way was the way to his place.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 10:11 pm

As they got outside of pizza place, he close his eyes clearly taking his time to just, breath in the fresh evening air. He then looked over at Aisha as she, asked him if they should start walking. He nodded, before he took the hand of her and walked with her towards his home.

It was not because it was far away from here,  luckily for them both his home was not that far away from the pizza place. When they finally came over, to his place, he opend the door slowly. The sight there meet them, was nothing fancy. It  was a small but modest apartment, nothing fancy nothing showing of his wealth more becasue he did not have any wealth really.

" Its not much, but it is a home, at least." Shin then looked  over at Aisha, before he walked inside the home with her.  "Make yourself at home, you want anything to drink or some snacks." He added, as he looked towards her before, he then closed the door after she had entered. His apartment, was decorated with, a few of his last memories from his familiy and his army, exploit.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 11:07 pm

Aisha smiled lightly as she observed him as he enjoyed the fresh air. She knew the feeling herself, she loved an evening run, breathing in the cold night air. It made her feel fresh and renewed – and it silenced the voices which haunted her. Yelling, counting, and whispering.

Sadly for Aisha, he lived nearby and couldn’t enjoy the walk neither the fresh air for that long, since he apparently lived nearby. He opened the door slowly, and she wondered if it was because he had to check if everything was alright. The place seemed fine, nothing she didn’t expect; quite standard.

She gave him a slight smile, “It doesn’t have to be anything more than a home,” she said, cheering him up a bit and followed him inside. “Thanks. What do you have? Not that I’m picky, you can basically get me anything,” she said chuckling. Aisha then took of her shoes and started inspecting the apartment. Pictures, postcards and what not. “You been in the army?” she asked while he collected snacks. She picked up a framed standing picture and took it with her to the sofa where she sat down. She could see him between what could be his family. When he would come back in, she would show him the picture and ask him: “Is this your family?” she asked, hoping that he would tell who was who, even though it might not stay in the memory yet.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 3:16 pm

As Shin walked towards the kitchen looking for some snacks he listen to her, "well we have some popcorn chocalated and some fruit. " he added as he looked towards her as he stood in the door to the kitchen. When she asked him about him being in the army it hit him, he felt his heart skip a beat he did not like to think about it, but it was just a part ofhis story so of course it would come up

"Yeah i was in the army, nothing really to tell." He added he was clearly still a bit of a wreck from it one of the reasons he never told them anything. His mother was still alive but just destroyed, where as his father was dead and gone. Shin knew of no other famliy members, he had no siblings as far as he knew. As he took some popcorn with him, he took sat it down, before he looked at her.

"So what do you wanne have to drink i got some alchol soda, water anything in special you would like for the movie ?"
he said. He did not really care what they would drink, if there was something in special she would prefer they would tak that. As she asked about the picture, he had to bite himself in the lip not to break down, it had been the last picture with his familiy before everything went to shit.

"Yeah its my dad and mom, my mother is still here, an my dad has been dead for a while, there is not that much to say."
He added before he looked at her, when she finally would say what she wanted to drink he would go out and take it with him in + two glass.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 12:19 am

“Pick whatever you want,” she said with a smile that only grew. She could eat almost everything.
When she had asked about the army, she could sense how it was a tough topic and immediately thought about how she would love to change her question. But it was too late. Therefore, she nodded and let the topic about the army die. Something about how he had decorated his apartment, made her confused. If the army was such a sore subject, why show so much army stuff on the walls. Did he feel lost in the past of his army-time?

He placed the popcorn on his table and he asked if she wanted something to drink. Water, was her instinct, to keep herself healthy and fresh, but somehow, the words which left her mouth was something quite different, “Alcohol is fine,” she said with a soft smile, before she asked about the picture.

Once again, she had brought up a sore topic and she felt a knot in her throat, as he explained that his mother was alive, and his dad wasn’t. “I… I’m sorry for your loss,” she said with a low voice. She, herself was lucky on that point. She still had most of her family. But being a specific GPS for deaths, crimescenes and being able to sense a death, made it feel like she had lost everyone – even if she didn’t know them. Any time someone died, it was haunting her until it got peace.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 11:27 am

If Shin had to be honest he probably had to talk with someone about it, and in some twisted way the reason for the army stuff was to remember his dad. His father had died in his arms, when they had found it. His father dead laying in what one could only explain as a slaughter house, that was one of the reason for the little army things he had somehow, that was a way for him, to keep the memories of him alive, but it had its downside, not be able to move past all the horror.

When she said she was sorry for his loss, he smiled a little to her, there was no reason to be sad or mad she had asked about a simple thing and he had answered. “Its fine, you could not know, it’s a simple question.” He said before he then went out to grab some alcohol, he had a few things like brezzers beers ice bear ect. He then grabbed on of each, so she had something to choose from.

As he got in he sat it down then looking at her before he sat down, “any special movie you wanne watch I got star wars star trek, marvel movies anything you would prefer.” He said as he looked at her, with a charming smile, before he sat down next to her with the controller, since it was a playstation they could watch it from.
Aisha

Aisha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 10:20 pm

//Outed with agreement. They watched a movie, Aisha made the first move and shortly after left in embarrassment. They started dating shortly after.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this a date? - Shin   Is this a date? - Shin Empty

Is this a date? - Shin
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Always be the best - Shin
» Just... Hush! - Shin