Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can we swim away from reality for a little while?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Can we swim away from reality for a little while? Empty
IndlægEmne: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyFre Maj 17, 2019 7:26 pm

@Lion
_____
"It feels like ages since we just went for a peaceful swim," she sighed as she breathed out. They hadn't even had the time to just be the two of them. "I know you want to handle this yourself, but are you sure there isn't anything I can do?" She asked. Mariella hated he had taken this deal with Nimue.
"You don't even know all they did to me, I don't want to imagine what they would do to you," she was worried and it showed. "It's it weird.. all I want to do is just go away for a while and forget everything. But I feel like if i allow myself to be completely happy for just a second.. the world will come crashing down again." She shook her head. "Is it to much to ask for us just to be happy?" Mariella looked at her deep blue tail that almost was invisible in the salty water.
"If you ever need me... just pinch yourself and swim, I'll meet up with you."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyFre Maj 17, 2019 8:14 pm

Lion hadn’t hesitated to jump into the water to swim away with his sister. His tale was similar to Mariella’s in color, but whereas her existed of mostly a royal blue, his was a more a dark navy shade of blue, with few of the scales being another nuance of blue. His brown eyes had a similar dark blue ring around the iris. He turned on his back and used his tale to push him forward. He had missed just going for a swim. Lately his trips to the water was quick and out of necessity, rather than enjoyment. ”It’s been too long for sure,” he agreed and closed his eyes and he felt the waves brush over his skin. ”Just help me forget it for a little while,” he told her. He didn’t want her or anyone else to worry, he just wanted to stay happy with them while he still could. ”That’s exactly why I have to do it. You have all been through so much already. I have been affected yes, but mostly just because you were hurt. If it has to be one of us, I’m the one who has been through the least,” he argued. He kept moving beside her. ”It won’t. We can be happy, just not here, I guess.” He looked at her. ”I will remember that,” he said and pushed her shoulder gently with his and nodded towards some cliffs further along. She knew he wanted to race.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyFre Maj 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Mariella knew pain at this point. She knew a lot about pain and overcoming it. Not that she had any doubts that Lion wouldn't be able to handle it. Also, he had her as back up. They were twins, she knew it pained him, scared him.
"It shouldn't be like that, none of us should have had to go through what has happened," she pointed out. "None of us should have to go through more," she kept on swimming as they soon entered the deeper waters. "Good. Just remember I believe in you and I'm proud of you. No matter what you do," she gave him a quick smile before he challenged her.
"Oh please. You know you always lose," she teased to the fact that he wanted to race her. If she wasn't going to cheat there could be a fair shot. "But challenge accepted," with a flip of the tail she had her full speed on towards the place he had pointed out. Enjoying the water  on her skin, just feeling young and free - feeling like they were supposed to feel for just these small moments.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyLør Maj 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Lion didn't try to hide. He knew she felt his emotions. She felt when fright rushed through him, when the sadness of willingly leaving his friends was to much to bear. But the strongest emotions were about Vanya, he had already now decided what he had to do to relieve her of the pain of losing him. He didn't want to, but he didn't feel he had any other choice to keep her save. "I agree. It's not always going to be like this. Mom and Mum went through a lot before they reached this place. Now they're happy. It is possible. You and Reggie has that possibility and I want you to take it. Get away from here why you still have the chance."
He kept moving by her in what seemed like perfect sync. They had always been like that. "I have never been more sure of anything." A smile graced his lips, but there was clear sadness to be found behind it. He squinted when she claimed he always lost. Of course he did when she always cheated. He sprung into action when she began swimming faster. He leaped forward, but she still managed to get there before him. He leaned against the wet rock. "Let's call this pinch rock. Whenever you feel the pinch, come here, and we can meet up."
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyLør Maj 18, 2019 3:05 pm

Mariella looked shortly confused, when he said he wanted her to go away from here for a little while with Reginald. They could surely use it. But she had expected that comment to come from Jamie.
"I would never leave you behind Lion, never," she pointed out. "We could use the time off, but.. if you are sure. I'll see if I can get Fox to give us a trip to Auckland," she added. It wasn't because she wanted to argue with Lion, she knew if he was sure of this - there was no reason to debate him, not if they weren't supposed to end up in a fight - and a fight was the last thing she wanted right now.
They raced, and as claimed. He lost. A little cheeky smile was on her lips. Mariella looked at the rock when he named it.
"Sounds like a plan," she looked back at him. She could imagine the pain for him not being with Vanya. Mariella knew what he felt towards that girl, and she knew how she would feel if she was forced to leave Reginald. Not that she could.
"You are going to erase her memories aren't you?" She narrowed her eyes trying to link herself to his thoughts, but his pained look in his dark eyes screamed the answer first. "You know can't keep this from Reggie.. and I don't want to. But I can promise you to look after her," she hated this needed to happen. But she also needed to be real and talk about it.
"Another thing. You need to tell Tiana. We are holding her in the dark about to much, and I know she would want to help.. but hearing it from someone else other than you even me.. would just be worst for her. So promise me you'll tell her," Tiana had almost sold herself to the devil to get Lion and the others back safely from hell. Reginald had as far as Mariella knew talked her out of it. "You know what we should do later?" She tilted her head a little to the side.
"We should have our disney marathon, we can ask Jamie to help us make the small dishes.. just find all the blankets.. and watch the old classics.. just like when we were kids."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Lion had admittedly been a little wary of Reginald and Mariella at first. It was just because he was so protective of his sisters, and he wanted what was best for them. He had never doubted Reggie would be good for Ellie. He had maybe just felt a little betrayed. It was his best friend and his sister, and he was one of the last people to find out. He felt like they didn’t trust him. ”I know,” he said and took a deep breath of the salty air. ”I’m sure. You deserve it. You both do. I don’t want to say goodbye to you,” he said and looked away from her. He watched her cheeky smile, but decided not to fight her on this. He just wanted to spend time with her without fighting.
Lion didn’t want to say yes to her question, so he didn’t say anything. But it showed, he knew it did. Mariella was better at decrypting his facial expression’s than anyone, so he didn’t even try and hide it anymore. ”I have to. She won’t stop looking for me. She won’t be happy. I just want her to be happy.” He wiped away the single tear leaving his eye. ”I don’t expect you to. Just don’t tell anyone else until I’m gone.” He swallowed when she mentioned Tiana. He knew she was right, but he had not been looking forward to that conversation. ”I will,” he agreed and moved his tail to keep him floating in the water. He smiled by her suggestion. ”I would love that.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 8:01 am

There was no words that could describe how the hated this, she hated it with every inch of her being. Mostly because when Lion was hurt, she was hurt - not just physical. Mariella couldn't argue with his plan. She wasn't in his shoes, and she wouldn't have done the same. But Mariella could start a debate with him about what she thought right and wrong - or she could spend the time not arguing with Lion.
"I'm not saying I think its the right thing to do, but I hope you have thought it through. Emotions can't be erased. Love can't be split up like that, not in the long run," she said and looked at him. Maybe it was the solution in the short run, but in the long run it wouldn't last. "I know you want her to be happy, but what if she doesn't want to be happy without you?" She asked even through she had made it clear to herself not arguing with his choices. But she needed to be sure he had thought of everything. "Okay," she took a deep breath in. "You know the others aren't going to quite finding a way to get you back? We are a family, all of us," Mariella looked away shortly.
"Look at how the tables have turned, here I am saying all the right things. I thought that was your job to peptalk me," she teased a little to lighten the mood. Reginald have had that effect on Mariella, finding the parts of her that was hiding - part even hadn't seen in ages. Mariella knew it wouldn't be easy talking to Tiana, she wouldn't be happy. But she deserved to know.
"Good," she took a deep breath in and watched him floating around. "That that is a deal."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can we swim away from reality for a little while?   Can we swim away from reality for a little while? Empty

Can we swim away from reality for a little while?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Calming Morning Swim | CW
» Can birds swim? (Past)
» When reality hits you
» Fiction or reality
» Reality Blurred

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Øst :: Stranden :: Grotten, Arachne-
Gå til: