Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Calming Morning Swim | CW

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Calming Morning Swim | CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Calming Morning Swim | CW Tumblr_phdc88lMYZ1uocsx1o1_500
TIME | 09:44 AM
WEATHER | 23 C - Sunny
PLACE | Forest Lake
SURROUNDINGS | None other than animals and trees
Outfit > | Outfittet

Topic Dedicated To - @Shin

There was nothing like a morning run in the forest. How the dirt got kicked up from behind her feet, when she ran across the damp forest ground, and how birds sang to each other, filling the forest with such sweet tones of almost musical tones. The glittering morning light, shining through the tree tops, and how there was no people but herself for miles on end. She remembered going to the lake around here, almost each and every morning, going for a swim or just simply sitting by the lake and starring into the water, just enjoying the silence of the waters sound, and the tree branches swaying in the morning brise.

She stopped when she got to the lake, before going down to it and looking at the shiny lake, that reflected the morning suns rays of light. A little smile started to show over her full lips, before she sat down and gently made ripples in the water with her hand, before looking around. She couldent see anyone, so slowly like she had done so many times before, almost each and every morning. Slowly she took her clothes off. Her shoes first, then the socks, and then her shirt and pants. She didnt wear a bra or underwear. She looked around a little, before taking the elastik out of her long ravne black hair, before dropping it at the clothes. She looked at the water and slowly let it caress her naked body, before her body was completely emerges in the water, so only her head and the top of her shoulders were showing. She slowly let herself sink down into the water, before coming up to the surface again and gently let her fingers travel over her head, from forhead to the back of her neck, so the long black hair, wouldent get in her eyes or the water from it also.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Shin had been hunting a deer, the night before. Since he turned to a werewolf a that point, as he woke up he looked at himself, there was blood all over his body. One of the big draw backs, when hunting as a werewolf waking up naked, with nothing other, than blood on your body. He was use to it, when he had, been away from the pack since wolfs was pack aninmals. His eyes was not completly life filled right now since he still try getting back into his human mindset. As he finally came to that his, body became a bit more relaxed. He then looked around, before he grabbed his jeans, and starte to move down to the lake he need to wash himself, and get the worst blood of his upper body. at least, as he moved down to the lake he was looking forward to get some decent sleep agian, this werewolf transforming always, made him pretty much more sleepy than he was before, but then agian that was just a great thing for him.

As Shin moved down towards the lake he could smell something new, another person in this area as he looked at the area around him he could see some clothing just laying on the ground he decide to put his own cloths on the ground, as he then decide to jump into the water to get all the blood of him, as he went into the water he closed his eyes, as he then enjoey the water washing of all the blood as he open his eyes he could see the blood around, his body, for some people it would look like he was bleeding but it was the blood from the deer, he had dealt with the night before.

His eyes looked over at a black haired woman, he laid his head on the site as he study her, it was proably the one owned the clothes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 8:17 pm

" Hmm hmmhhh hmmm " She hummed softly to herself as she touched the glittering surface of the water before gently taking her long black hair and gently beginning to braid it. When she began to braid it, she heard a splash not too far from her own position, but when she looked around there was nothing to see. * Hm?, strange.. *. She could have sworn she had heard something fall or land in the water, but then again, it could also just have been a branch that fell into the water. She continuet to hum for herself, until something caught her attention, when she was a shadow in the corner of her eye.

She looked briefly to the side where she had seen something out of the corner of her eye and caught sight of the man, not very far from her. Normally she would hurry up from the water, but she was naked, and also her clothes was near where he was. She couldent stop looking at him, before her eyes caught the blood in the water and before she could even think, her body just reacted. She was an angel of heart and always would be, so of course she would not hesitate, to help a stranger, even if she was naked.. and totally forgot about that part for a second. " Are you okay!? ". She swam towards him and stopped closely to him, with a worried expression painted all over her face, and her heart beating just that much quicker.

Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Shin,s eyes meet hers before he saw her, swim faster over towards him, for a second he thought she would jump him he had, showed her a bit around, he thought it was her, he was not sure though, as she came closer for a second he thought she really was gonna jump him, but when she stooped up, and asked if he was alright, he looked a bit confused at her, before he looked around him, and then it hit him she thought he was bleeding, like in him.

He bite his low lip and shacked his head, as to say, it was nothing, " its fine, its only blood i am not wounded, the blood is from, " He stooped a second to try, and think about what, he could say to her, "i mean it is blood but its from when i turned." He added, sending her a smile, to try and make, it a bit more normal, "so its nothing really." He added, before he looked at her, with a slight smile on his head.

He then looked around himself, to see if there was anyone els, "i showed you around did i not ?" He asked courise to why, her smell was so familiar.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyTors Aug 22, 2019 2:40 pm

She looked quite stunned, when he said that he wasnt wounded. " Wait, where does the blood come from then? ". She swam a little back, still covering herself with her arm over her chest, looking a little worried. * Wait.. dont i know him? *. When he said that it was blood from when he turned, she looked at him with her eyes a little more wide now. " Oh!, so you.. oh ". She blushed a little and suddenly felt quite stupid, hurrying over to him. " I thought that you.. yeah, so i´m glad that you are okay ". She turned her back to him and was about to swim away, embarassed from the whole ordeal, but his words stopped her.

She turned around a little, so her side was turned to him, before looking closely at him. * is it really him *. She gave a little smile when it suddenly hit her. " Oh yeah, you are the guy from before i started, the one that showed me around the school grounds ". She gave a slight chuckle, before swimming near him again, but not too closely. " So you turned?... so the blood is from a meal or?.. from the transformation? ". A worried expression dominated her innocent looking face. It was first time she actually spoke to a werewolf, as in spoke. Of course she had spoken to him a little, when he showed her around on the school grounds, but that was different from now... now they spoke because they wanted to, and not just out of kindness and respekt for rules and regime. " I never quite got your name, was it something with S or am i completely on the wrong track here ". She laughed a little, before moving more to the side, but still holding her look over water and not directly at him, so she couldnt see him.. naked.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyLør Aug 24, 2019 11:44 pm

As the girl talked to him, he tried to place her, he had showed her around. As he listen to her, as she blushed he took himself to his neck when she asked about if it was from a meal or from the transformation, "well kind of yes and no, like when i turned it can be painfull, but it was proably more a thing of my meal." He answered at he looked away, when she where that close to him, he did not like to starte at a beautifull girl. He then turned around, when she talked to him, "i mean yeah its something with s, you are not wrong, its Shin, and your name was something with A right, cant remember other than that." He added sending her a charming smile, he then decide to starte to wash his body slowly.

As he then had gotten most blood of, he turned his face to her agian trying to keep his face at her,s so it did not seem like he was taking her look into his eyes, she did look good, he was not gonna lie in that kind of way, because she did look good.
"So ehm you where new in this city yeah, why have i noot seen you on athena." He added sending her a charming smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptySøn Aug 25, 2019 10:05 pm

This was such an awkward situation to be in, and also her first ever, situation like this. She couldnt help but laugh a little, when he said that her´s was something with an A. " At least, we are both forgetful. My name is Alouette ". It was a good feeling, not being the only one forgetting the a name. She tilted her head a little to the side, when he asked if she wasnt new to the city and also why he hadnt seen her at Athena. " Oh, well.. i´m not that new, but then again.. maybe after this city´s standart. But i started a year after i got the tour, but i never saw you again?.. i think it was, 2016?.. did you stop before i started?, because i dont remember seeing you ". She didnt say, that she had dropped out of the school recently, because she didnt like talking about the whole accident and what happened, it was still all too painful.

She slowly made her way over to the edge, to get some of her clothing, but then again, the whole thought about taking wet clothing on, wasnt that appealing to her right now. She looked shortly over to him, before giving a little smile. She took her pants and then her shirt, before dragging it into the water, putting it on. Wet on wet felt better, besides she could always just run the wet feeling off. " So i gotta know now. How often do you actually transform?, or does it really have something to do with the whole fullmoon, or do you have power over the transformation itself? ". She tilted her head again, before pulling herself up on the grassy edge. She let her feet hang over the side and made sure not to look to much over at him, still with a little blush to her cheeks.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 3:13 pm

Shin was a bit confused when she stated he had seen her, before and they where both pretty awkard in this part. "I mean i was not on the school that time, i got sent out to be with the army and where gone lik 2 or 3 years, so i am only first year." He said sending her a charming smile, before, he followed her with his eyes, as he saw her drag the clothes with her to the water, he would never do that himself, he could not put clothes on when he was wet, he just did not like it, he listen to her as, she was asking him about how transform worked. To be honest he did not really pay attention to it, "well i guss it depends how you look at it, like i am not in full control when i am transformed and, around fullmoon you dont decide unless you are alpha i would say, but its a bit hard to tell Alou." He added as he send her a charming smile, he had a felling she blushed because he still was naked.

"How can you deal with the wet clothes, i like i dont understand for me it,s so bad i cant do it." He said sending her a slight smile before, he starte to swim over to the edge. Now that he had no more blood on his chest.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calming Morning Swim | CW   Calming Morning Swim | CW Empty

Calming Morning Swim | CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Can we swim away from reality for a little while?
» Can birds swim? (Past)
» The Morning Of Rebirth
» Just another morning - Manuel
» Morning Lights

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Skoven omkring Akademiet :: Søen-
Gå til: