Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 12:33 am

Pana shook his head moaning and loving the lewd noises Wayo was making, he was just shocked how much he liked it, and how someone so innocent...could sound so lewd and fucking wanton! He smirked as he saw Wayo get shy, don't you dare shy away, you sound so fucking hot! i can't handle it i feel like i might cum any moment if you keep on making those sounds and look at me like that he moaned out just as high and lewdly as Wayo if not more so.
Pana moaned in a high pitched voice tugging and twisting Wayo's hair, loving the moans that left his lips as he did so, he felt like an addict and Wayo's moans were his drug.
The soft gasp and plea for more only made Pana moan and tug Wayo's hair in a way that made his back ache upwards and into his fast and hard thrusts.
So when Pana grabbed Wayo's begging cock, he was pretty sure it would take a miracle from God for him not to cum on the spot

With Wayo not being able to still under him, as Pana was pounding into him as his life depended on it, in a pace that made his back and legs ache, but it was more than worth it if the look of pure lust on either boy's face was anything to go by.
Pana was moaning with lust and pleasure. His eyes drifting to the door wanting someone to come in and see them, see Wayo and understand who he belonged to. He could feel it the tightening in his stomach the tingling sensation building up inside his whole body ready to explode any second.

So when he head Wayo's choked out voice as he came all over Pana's hand and on his own stomach, Pana felt the way he tightened almost to the point of pain around Pana's cock.
Fuck you look beautiful when you cum he moaned linking his finger with Wayo's as he sank his teeth into Wayo's neck as he came hard than ever before, moaning so loudly that even muffled by Wayo could stop the sound from echoing around the room, hehe....can we do that again he giggled
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:56 am

I... Sound hot? he said bewildered. He never really heard that comment about him before. It was always cute and adorable, like a girl, but never hot. It made him blush at the thought of Pana thinking he was hot and not weird, coming with those lewd noises. And when Pana came with them himself it made Wayo so much more comfortable about himself. They were both there, feeling the same things for each other, feeling the same stimulation as they pleasured each other. It was amazing.
Wayo was panting as Pana kept on tugging and twisting his hair, the pain mixed with the pleasure of Pana inside him and Wayo being kept in place, made him arch his back, moaning out.

He looked up at Pana in shock, he narrowed his eyes and slapped him lightly, the embarrassment evident on his cheeks. Don't... Say stuff like that, you know I'm shy P'Pa. he almost choked on his own words when Pana linked their fingers and bit down on his neck, making Wayo whimper in pain but also pleasure from the feeling of Pana cumming inside of him. He was really Pana's now.
He bit his lip as Pana asked if they could do it again, he didn't know if it was now or later, but either way, he wouldn't say no to anything Pana asked for. Yes... anytime you want he chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx   So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 11:09 am

//Out <3

So that you will, no matter what, lean on me and rest sometimes | Pana xxx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» No rest for the righteous
» Just gonna let my knife rest at your throat[CW - TW ]
» I do not need people, that don't need me | Pana
» We're too young and immature to give up | Pana
» If you ever feel like crying, just run. It feels good | Pana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: