Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In matters of life and death

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

In matters of life and death Empty
IndlægEmne: In matters of life and death   In matters of life and death EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:06 am

@J.C.
(Forsættelses emne)
____

Everything was all around her, she should have known Ramsays plans. She should have known better. This was her fault. Jasmine narrowed her eyes by his words about remembering something. She didn't understand.
"What are you talking about?" She asked confused. Jasmine narrowed her eyes in a worried expression as he banshee abilities kicked in. "You are dying," she whispered almost breathless.
"W.wha.. how are you feeling?" She asked and sat up - didn't care about her injury. Jamie looked fine, but why was he having death hanging around his neck?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In matters of life and death   In matters of life and death EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:40 am

Jamie let out a sigh when she didn't remember. Now wasn't the right time to tell her about what he remembered. He looked at her wound to see it was almost healed. His brows furrowed as she said he was dying. "No, I'm okay," he said and swallowed, as he felt a cough pressing it's way through. At least that's what he thought it was. He had never coughed before. Jamie didn't distrust Jasmine's banshee abilities. Actually he trusted her with his life. He hadn't understood why before now. But he couldn't be dying. "I'm fine. It just a cough," he explained as he began a violent cough. He put a hand to his mouth, and felt the splatter of liquid spread on his palm. He looked down his hand and saw the blood. A lot of blood. His lips was colored red with his blood. "I'm dying," he said weirdly calm. It hadn't hit him yet. Not truly.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In matters of life and death   In matters of life and death EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:52 am

His coughing had her worried more than ever. "Hey its okay, I'm right here," she said and it was like the words triggered something in her brain. And she got flashes hitting her in the head. Things made sense now. "I'm gonna fix it.. There has to be a way," she said before feeling a cough coming from her lips as well.
"Okay.. we are both dying," she sighed looking around. They were in a dark cave, hidden from the others - great. Just great. Carefully she moved her hand up and removed some of the blood from his lips. "And you wondered where your cooking skills came from," she tried to keep the mood a little up - he had that effect on her. "We should have stayed.. my life was at least better there because of you. I'm happy I got those memories back.. makes a little light glow in this darkness."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In matters of life and death   In matters of life and death EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Jamie tried to believe her, but she was a banshee. She predicted death. Could she stop it from happening? He felt adrenalin rush through his body when she began to cough as well. He was scared and ready to react to all that was happening. ”Dying, not dead,” he said trying to keep their spirits up. He looked at her when she removed blood from his lips. ”I never would have guessed on an alternate timeline,” he said and took her hand in his. ”I’m happy they’re back too. I was happy too.” He added. Close to nothing bad had happened in their time away. It was easier, simpler. He hadn’t been kidnapped, his friends hadn’t been almost killed. It was normal.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In matters of life and death   In matters of life and death EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 7:47 pm

"Trying to be optimistic for me in a pessimistic world.." she chuckled a little. He was a vampire, his body was stronger than hers by nature - so it was only what to expect that the disase hit her faster. "I wish we could go back," she whispered as another cough ran over her lips. She covered her mouth with her arm, blood, she was coughing out blood. "It's weird.. I was so ready to let go, but being here .. with you. Makes me want to put up a little more fight," she sighed leaning her head against his chest.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In matters of life and death   In matters of life and death Empty

In matters of life and death
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» Delicate matters - Karmena
» This will be the death of me
» Children of Death
» Ray of Death - Wade

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum