Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Death and snakes

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Kacee

Kacee

Humør : These voice in my head
Fag : Math, Astronomy, History, Literature, Martial arts
Antal indlæg : 74

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 10:39 pm

DATE | 8th may
TIME | 11.23 pm
PLACE | Southside The Serpents
ATTIRE | outfit

Ever since her father had decided that he no longer needed the apartment in Gaia, and therefore had stopped the payment the landlord had given her an ultimatum. Either pay the double amount next month or he was going to kick her out. As she had only had enough money to feed herself, there was no way that Kasumi could scrape enough money together before the end of the month. But somehow, she had done it. Well, it had been done by selling almost all the stuff in the apartment, leaving her with a bed, and that was pretty much it.
Fortunately for her, she had gotten a fulltime job at the hospital as a cleaning lady. Not that it brough enough money in, so she had also gotten herself a parttime job at Bread Ahead. So, to say that she was tired, would be an understatement. She was so close to being a zombie that the voices in her head was nothing more than a small buzzing in the back.

So, when it happened, it almost knocked her over. She had realised by know that it was a forewarning of death, but what scared her the most was it was for her. Her golden-brown eyes glide from the hand pressed towards the wall backwards. And clearly enough three guys were standing looking towards her. Shit.
She had been so tired she hadn’t even recognised the way she had been going. This was the shortcut to her apartment, but it was also through the dodgy neighbourhood in southside. And even if she was a decent fighter, there was no way she would be able to fend of three guys on her own in a dark alley. Frightened and exhausted she looked around. A bar? Well, it was better than dying she quickly remembered herself even as she had never had a drink in her entire life before.

She ran into the warm and buzzing establishment; it was a late Saturday night after all. But it seemed like the guys had decided to follow her all the way inside, so she quickly found her way to the bar. “Hi!” she said with a high voice, almost to high “I’m so sorry I’m late” she got out, almost wanting nothing more than just to start crying because of how tired she was. “I had to stay later at work than I thought, but here I am” it all came out a little forced, as she placed her back on the ground and sat down on the barstool. She leaned over to the beautiful darkskinned woman and dropped her voice into a whisper “These guys followed me and I, I’m just going to pretend to stay here for a while, I hope that is okay – so, the cheapest drink you have” what kind of bad karma did she have, to being forced to use money she didn’t have. But then again, this was better than what ever they guys had planned for her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 11:05 pm

outfit
___
It was late and it was mainly just her and some of the other serpents back in the bar. So, even if Victoria was working he was mainly chatting with some of the others, refilling their glasses whenever they were empty. The night was dull, but for the first time in a long time - it was needed. Then the door opened, and what the shapeshifter didn't know yet was that the night was going to be shaken just a little bit up. For better or for worse. A woman stepped inside, and greeted her with a high pitched voice, her face screamed at Victoria to react. And the shapeshifter's instinct hit right away, "no worries, I was just about to call you." She smiled at the woman, watching the three men walk in behind her, once again her animal instincts moved closer to the surface. Victoria moved her eyes from the guys and turned them to the banshee. The banshee confirmed to her that the guys had been following her, Victoria had met the types before, sadly. "Don't worry love, I got you," she replied grabbing a glass and filled it up with beer and served it to the banshee.

The shapeshifter moved her eyes over to the guys, giving Landon a slight nod to keep an eye out for them. Her eyes shifted color shortly for a slight second to a green-grey color as her snowleopard pushed a little through, but she pulled it back. For now. "I don't think I've seen you around here before?" she wanted to know the guys intentions, if they were stupid enough to try anything on the banshee. "Travelling through the area?"
Kacee

Kacee

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 10:15 am

It was clear how grateful Kasumi was for the woman’s quick thinking and just went with it.
Thank you, I'm Kasumi by the way” she whispered and took the beer glass between her hands and took a small sip. “Oh that, that is something” she said with a soft chuckle and really tried not to look like it was the first time tasting something like this. Not that she succeeded.
She lifted her brows as the woman asked her if she was traveling through the area. “No, I’ve been staying here since, ehm, October I think?” she explained still in a hushed voice as she didn’t want the men to know that she had just faked the friendship with the person standing behind the bar.
“But I keep mostly to myself, I came all the way from Canada with my father, but he went back not long after we got here” then he left me with no way of actually figuring out how to do things myself. But I needed to stay hoping that someone could help me find a person that disappeared. But she didn’t tell a total stranger that, she had found out that people were a lot more complex than she had thought in the start.
Just got of a twelve-hour shift at the hospital – just cleaning” she added and gave a bigger smile, as she didn’t want to give the idea away that she was some kind of high regarded doctor or nurse for that matter. After meeting people like Cecilia, she had found a whole new respect for nurses. Just because doctors had a longer degree and the operations some of them thought they were godsend. Or even gods, well to be fair she had heard the whispers that there was at least one demi-god or something like that.
But none of them would have the success if it wasn’t because of the hard-working nurses.
What is this place, anyway?” she then asked looking a little around taking in the small crowd they all had similar jackets. Wait, was this some kind of clan? Or was it gang they called it here?
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptyFre Maj 14, 2021 2:44 pm

"Victoria," she whispered her own name back to the stranger, so she could use it if she had to. She watched the girl take a sip of the beer, her expression said a lot to someone like Victoria who had been sipping alcohol since she was around twelve years old, that happened when parents brought their kids here - not that she ever would do that herself, but thinking back she wasn't really proud of how her mother and step-father had raised her - or her own father for that matter. Then again, what didn't you do when you were running away from your traumas? But she didn't judge, if the girl had survived this long without using alcohol to cope for anything - that was another kind of strength. Victoria listened still keeping an eye out for the guys that had found themselves a nice spot by the window close to the door, as if they were just waiting for the girl to leave again. Human's which meant they were just nasty men who needed to be taught a lesson, but it also meant they couldn't hear her as clearly because of the music from the radio.
Victoria listened to the story she was told, this was one of the best parts of the job, listening to people's stories. "In Aston?" She asked, when she said that she had a job as a cleaner at the hospital. "A friend of mine is a doctor there at the hospital," she said truthfully with a warmer smile. It was nice having Mono and Cecilia back in her life again.

What is this place, anyway? Victoria looked around shortly. The snake like symbols on the walls to symbolize the serpents, the pool table in the back along with everything else that was placed here down stairs in the snake nest as some would say. "You are at The serpents'," she replied and poured some whisky up to herself. "Cheers," she lifted her glass to toast with Kasumi. "Now, if you will excuse me for a second, I have some rubbish I need to take out," she down her drink before heading out of the bar. With a small movement with her hand another of her members had already taken over. "Hello boys," she presented to them her best fake smile, and tilted her head a little bit. Victoria placed her hands on the table leaning a little over the table, just enough to make them believe they had caught her attention. Then as one of them copied her, leaning a little closer she moved her left hand quickly to the back of his head and smacked his head down to collide with the table.

"That first one was for following my friend here down the street and sit here and wait for her like some prey," she kept her hand on his head pushing him down, then shutting his brain off only having one more to deal with. However, that guy was quick on his feet and got up from his seated position. He wanted to make a run for it, but Victoria wasn't going to just let him go away that easy. So, she grabbed Stephen's empty bottle of beer and smashed the stranger right in the back of his head, letting him fall over. Glass shattered all over the floor as she breathed out looking at the two bodies. "And that one was for free."
Kacee

Kacee

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 10:04 am

They do?” she said with a soft smile “Don’t really know a lot of doctors, as I’m just running around cleaning, like the food chain in a hospital really isn’t made up” she said with a small chuckle, first the doctors, and even in the doctors there was a food chain. Then came the residence doctors, and between the residence there was a food chain after what kind of doctor you wanted to become. Then came the nurses, and how she saw it, even the most respected nurse that typically was paid way much that surgeons, they weren’t as high regarded.
But in the bottom was the crew that cleaned up. The likes of her, and even as people were nice, she had seen how many times people just didn’t see her, as she was some kind of ghost just making everything magical and clean. Weirdly enough.

Given that she was a banshee so death was something that would walk hand in hand with her, the rest of her life. The Serpents? That sounded ominous so maybe she was right, and this was some kind of gang that she had walked into. Wasn’t really what you would expect know that you thought about it, but she couldn’t really get to ask any more questions as Victoria told her that she needed to take out some trash. Or rubbish as she explained it to be.
Oh okay” she said with a soft smile and looked down at the beer she hadn’t really taken more than just that one sip. She didn’t even notice that Victoria didn’t take out the bin but walked around the bar to the men that had been following her into the bar. It was only when she heard a muffled thud she turned around and looked towards were the sound was coming from. Her eyes became wide as she saw just how one of the guys had sunk together and how another tried run away only to be hit over the head with a bottle. What the hell was this?
Kasumi didn’t know what to do or say, so she just sat there with her mouth open in a o and her eyes not even able to blink or look away from the scenario.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Looking at the guys knocked out on the floor, she breathed out and licked her lips a bit. "Assholes," she hissed underneath her breath, and waved two of her members over to drag the guys outside. She didn't care if they ended it in the lake or thrown into the woods, as long as they learned a lesson to not stalk people at night. Victoria stepped over the broken glass pieces of the floor, having it crack a bit as she stepped on one piece with the heel of her boot. Victoria walked back behind the bar and threw the last part of the broken bottle in the bin. She had cut herself on glass, but it wasn't anything deep. "Sorry you had to see that, but types like that just pisses me off," she confessed pouring up a glass of whisky for herself. "Your on gang territory sweety, we do things a little different around here," Victoria lifted up her glass and almost downed it in one sitting. It had been a hard year, and taking things the usual way was somehow become her last priority. Victoria breathed out, placing her elbows on the counter. "They are not going to bother you again," Victoria assured the banshee with a warmer smile that slowly brushed up on her lips.
Kacee

Kacee

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 10:44 am

Kasumi nodded slowly as Victoria came back to her telling her that she was sorry that she had to see that. To be fair, she came from a tribe that was very set in their old ways, and she had seen how people had killed each other in the ring, because being killed was better than being thrown out. Barbaric if you asked her, and one of the reasons that she didn’t want to stay there anymore or go back. Even if it meant working every day and barely meeting ends meet. Being free was always better.

“I can see that” the banshee said with a soft smile, she wasn’t here to judge, that would be the last thing she wanted to do to anyone, as she had spent her whole life being the one that people looked down on. “And thank you for helping me out” her eyes followed the already empty glass of whiskey, and even though it wasn’t really her business, voices in her head kept calling out to her.
Are you okay?” Kasumi finally asked, biting down on her lip, she had found out that people in this town generally didn’t like when she came up and told them she had a message from one of their dead loved ones. Sometimes they were angry too, but she really didn’t like giving already grieving people more to grieve over.
Sponsoreret inhold

Death and snakes  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Death and snakes    Death and snakes  Empty

Death and snakes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» First rule about death club. Don't talk about death club - Elian
» Snakes bite back - Stephen