Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Delicate matters - Karmena

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Delicate matters - Karmena  Empty
IndlægEmne: Delicate matters - Karmena    Delicate matters - Karmena  EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Outfit
@Karmena <3
Year: October. 2033.

Jamie and Theo had gotten into a talk about what first kiss felt like. Lion had to keep himself out of the discussion, since he hadn't done that yet. He wasn't in a rush though. When it happened, it happened. Nevertheless, he had left his two friends behind and walked towards the kitchen. He and his friends were having a sleepover at Vanya's house, but as usually the big friend group spread to every wind and he didn't know where anyone was now. He walked into the kitchen and got a pint of ice cream from the freezer. He sat down on the counter and looked into the darkness surrounding him. He could use Karmena right about now for one of their late night talks. He had always enjoyed them. They could talk about really random things and other times it was more sincere, deep. He dug the spoon into the frozen dessert and took a big scoop. Too big, as he was getting an intense headache from the cold. "Fuck," he exclaimed and held a hand to his head. It would pass in a moment, but that really was the worst part about ice cream.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Delicate matters - Karmena    Delicate matters - Karmena  EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Karmena had never been the one to enjoy sleepovers. In fact, most of the times that these were held, Karmena would usually retreat to some secret place and read. It wasnt that she didnt want to hang out with her friends, it was just the setting of it all. Getting all giggily and happy had never been Karmena, and it wasnt going to. This night had been a special kind of sour, as she had fought with her grandparents a couple of hours prior to the event. What turned into a serious question, had become a lecture. Karmena wanted to know about the big deal about the first kisses, and before she knew it, her grandmother had already been all over her with the ‘stay away from boys’-kind of talk. She hated it.
She sat on a random balcony till she got thirsty, and had to go to the kitchen. As she stepped in, she saw him sitting there on the counter. Without saying anything, she closed the door behind her and walled to the fridge as she pulled out a bottle of blood. “Hey,” she then said in a low tone as she walked over to him and heaved herself on the counter next to him. She had her eyes on the bottle, tapping her fingers lightly against it. Whenever Karmena had her focus on whatever object she was holding, it had always been her way of showing that she had something on her chest. “Vanya and Amaryllis is picking out a movie... I think,” she said, knowing that it had been two hours since they started, but she had gone missing to the balcony - But it was the only thing she could think of saying at the moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Delicate matters - Karmena    Delicate matters - Karmena  EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Lion didn’t mind sleepovers as such, but he was not much for all that feeling stuff, they sometimes brought up. He wasn’t that into expressing himself emotionally. He usually didn’t know how. He looked up when he heard Karmena. He smiled to her and focused back on the ice cream. Maybe he should have taken a bowl instead of eating straight from the container. Oh well. He took another spoonful, a smaller one this time. He looked up when she mentioned the girls were watching a movie. ”I know. I barely escaped with my life,” he said with a soft chuckle. ”Theo and Jamie are talking about first kisses, so maybe stay away from them too,” he suggested. He and Karmena were similar in some ways and completely different in others. But he trusted her, perhaps more than he trusted anyone of the others. She just understood things he had a hard time putting word to, so he didn’t have to be good at expressing himself, in order for her to understand it. He looked at her, a little curious about if she had her first kiss yet. ”Have you done it? Kissed someone?” He knew it might be a little personal, but she should know about now, he wouldn’t take offense if she declined to answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Delicate matters - Karmena    Delicate matters - Karmena  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:52 pm

She scoffed at his escape and shook her head as he mentioned Theo and Jamie talking about first kisses. It was odd that it had become the talk of the squad - First kisses and their dumb meaning to people. She bit her lip as she looked into the empty space, thinking about the question he gave her. "A small peck on the cheek is the furthest I've gotten. Never on the lips though," she admitted lowly as she turned her eyes to him. She wondered why he was asking her, it wasnt an odd question, but there had to be a reason for it.
She looked ahead again as she let out a sigh. "First kisses are dumb. People blow it up to be this huge thing, but I bet it's all just talk," she then said annoyed and looked down at the floor, "Saying that it has some magical effect that lifts you off your feet and make you feel invincible? I highly doubt that it means anything at all," she said dryly as she then looked at Lion. "I bet that I could kiss you now and it wouldnt change anything," she then argued and shrugged. She twitched her eyebrows as she realized that as much as it had been a point, it could also seem like a request. She looked ahead again and puckered her lips in an annoyed manner. Why did people speak so highly of something so simple?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Delicate matters - Karmena    Delicate matters - Karmena  Empty

Delicate matters - Karmena
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In matters of life and death
» Rooftops and beers - Karmena