Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:02 pm

@Karmena <3
________
"How fucking dare you!" She yelled, but looked more she was going to laugh her ass off. "I told you.. that it was okay to stress clean my room.. not put my books in order!" She ran in Karmenas direction.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Karmena pulled the face cover down as she gritted her teeth and looked at Vanya, "Your books were so unorganized, it felt like ice picks in my eyes," she then said as she picked up the cloth that she had cleaned with and threw it at her friend, "I did you a favor!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:12 pm

"It was a organized mess!" she grabbed the cloth and looked at Karmena. "A favor? What would you say if I walked in and.. and.. organized your unorganized.. wait.. you don't have anything unorganized.. do you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:14 pm

"Organized mess my ass, Vanya!" she yelled back and shook her head at Vanya's next words. "Why would I have organized mess when it's so much easier to just clean up?" she asked with a raised brow as she then narrowed her eyes and starred at Vanya. "Dont you dare. Vanya, dont you fucking dare!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:18 pm

"Oh I will show you how I clean up!" She yelled before throwing the dirty cloth back at Karmena. "What afraid I'm gonna organize some of your stuff Karmena, huh?" She asked before using her speed to reach Karmenas room. She took a few things out of the shelves and misplaced them. Turning some books around, jumped in the bed a few times - like the most annoying little sister on the planet, and then sat down, leaning back in the bed with her arms relaxing behind her head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Her eyes widened as Vanya's threat seemed like a death sentence. Oh god, she had to stop the storm from hauling throughout her room. "You dont even clean if it meant your life!" she exclaimed as Vanya ran ahead, she quickly followed after, grabbing the broom on her way. She froze in the door as she watched Vanya pull her stuff out and make messes. As Vanya sat down, she trampled over to her and started whacking her body with the broom. "You.... little... shit!" she yelled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 3:01 pm

Vanya couldn’t help but laugh as Karmena attacked her with the broom. She tumbled down from the bed but jumped right back on her feet. you are fighting dirty Vanya complained.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 3:11 pm

She narrowed her eyes at Vanya and then shook her head as the hybrid tumbled down from the bed. She readied in a defensive stance with the broom as she looked at Vanya, "Flip one more book or make more of a mess. I dare you," she warned her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Vanya narrowed her eyes and watched Karmena. "Oh you dare me? I take that as a challenge," she simply replied. It was nice for some reason, she liked this more than she should. She took the sheet covers off the bed and threw them at Karm as a distraction - so she could get a head start, because now she was running for her life. "That is if you catch me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Karmena wasnt having it. Vanya being encouraged by her dare made her grate her teeth in annoyance as she watched her friend closely - They were truly like sisters in moments like these. The sheet covers were pulled off and thrown at Karmena, that tried to bash it away with the broom. She watched Vanya run and threw the broom on the floor, "You're gonna wish you were dead, princess," she grunted as she ran after her. Vanya was fast, annoyingly fast. Then Karmena suddenly stopped as she got an idea. She turned around and ran the other way for Vanya's room. As soon as she was in, she quickly grabbed one of Vanya's favorite books and then she waited. Vanya had to know this would happen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Something was wrong, and as she kept on running - she realized that Karmena wasn't following her anymore. "Shit," she mumbled to herself before stopping almost hitting the wall - Vanya turned around and ran back to stop few steps from Karmena.
"You wouldn't," Vanya said with narrowed eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Karmena raised an eyebrow as Vanya seemed to disbelief her ability to give her a little payback. She opened the book with one hand and made a firm grip on a page before she slowly ripped it off, lifting the now torn page in the air before she let go and let it fly to the ground. "I'll take another if you dont stand down this very moment," she said, readying her hand to tear another. But was it wise?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Vanya widened her eyes in fury as Karmena tore a page out of the book. "I am standing down! If you as much as touch another page, I'm gonna make you dig your own grave in sorrow," she pointed out. It was hard to see if it was fun or games or if she would do it. She could do it however.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 8:53 pm

A devilish smirk spread on Karmena's lips at Vanya's fury. She eyed her for a while, as she considered her options. Hell, she wanted to see what the hybrid could bring. Her hand slowly reaching up for another page as her eyes never left the hybrid's brown ones, "Bring it, little princess" she almost spat the words with excitement.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 5:31 pm

Vanya tried to contain her anger, it was far from easy for her in this moment. She hated Karmena played around with her anger like that, knowing she was quick to emotion. Vanya snarled a little and pointed at Karmena. "I swear, I will make you feel guilt like you could never imagine if you don't put that book down," she threatened her dear friend. "I swear.. or I will call my father.. my abilities or my father.. you pick your poison."

//I know its old, but I couldn't help it.. it so nice <33
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 5:52 pm

"You can try me, princess!" Karmena dared her with her eyes narrowed, looking at the book before looking back at Vanya. She knew how much the book meant to the hybrid, and maybe she was cruel - But she couldnt really see anything than red. "If you try anything, we'll see who's faster, you or me. My hand ripping a few more pages before your ability hits me or even if you call your father," she said, feeling like she had the upperhand. She then frowned and shook her head, closing the book as she placed it on the nightstand. Kyle had already heard the yelling, he came running in to look at the torn page on the floor before he looked up at the girls, "Care to explain?" he asked calmly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena   I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena Empty

I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Gonna kill those vamps - Eugene and Chloe
» Delicate matters - Karmena