Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

My mum might kill me for this

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

My mum might kill me for this Empty
IndlægEmne: My mum might kill me for this   My mum might kill me for this EmptySøn Jun 02, 2019 9:04 pm

@Alexander
Outfit: Link
_____

It was months since she first had gotten to this time, if she didn't count her trip to Wonderland. After they had moved out to the mansion, Vanya had promised not to put her feet in the castle again. She knew it only was because of the risks, to many people already knew about time travelling and it was hard to keep the covers up. Vanya knew her mother had told her grandfather, to help her and Vanyas father cover it up. But she hadn't really faced her grandfather in 2019 yet. But today was different, there was this book she was looking for. Her father had promised to find it for her, but he was busy looking out for all the other kids. Vanya was known to be sneaky, but as she walked around the hallways in the castle she took her time to embrace it. It was a second home to her and her cousins. Maybe she should had taken Reginald with her, he would have loved it. Vanya made it to the place where the oldest and most rare books were kept. She thought she was alone, till she felt someones emotions in the room with her. "Oi," she smiled innocent as she turned around facing her grandfather.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: My mum might kill me for this   My mum might kill me for this EmptyLør Okt 19, 2019 3:13 pm

//Skal vi fortsætte dette emne?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: My mum might kill me for this   My mum might kill me for this EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Nej tænker det lidt forældet nu <3 //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: My mum might kill me for this   My mum might kill me for this Empty

My mum might kill me for this
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A little party will always kill somebody
» I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena
» Where are you? And who do I have to kill in order to get you back?
» I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca
» Gonna kill those vamps - Eugene and Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Kongehuset-
Gå til: