Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Rooftops and beers - Karmena

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Rooftops and beers - Karmena Empty
IndlægEmne: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 7:36 pm

@Karmena
Outfit: Link

Mariella and Karmena had in the past always climbed up on the roof when they needed to be alone. Mariella would sneak up a few beers and they would just take a moment to breathe. Simpler times. Mariella climbed up on the roof and blinked in surprise to find she wasn't alone. "Hey stranger," she sighed and breathed out. Mariella climbed to her usual spot. By instinct she had taken two beers up. She handed one to Karmena. "We haven't really had any time to talk.. since we got here.. and I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to me." She knew Karmena had seen her with Reggie - and Karmena was with Amaryllis. Every piece of the puzzle was in place - but many things still unspoken. "You and Amary look great together. You got the girl, I am very happy for you," she smiled a little to Karmena as she swallowed. Hoping they could talk.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 8:11 pm

O: Simple black long sleeved shirt with grey fitted jeans.

The whole Ramsay ordeal had pissed Karmena off. She didnt really show her emotions like normal people would, she just had this icy expression on her face as she sat on the roof and stared at the city. She had entangled her fingers with one another as she rested her chin on her hand, staring at the city lights that looked like stars on the ground. The sky was clouded, so there were no stars to watch tonight. The only sounds to be heard were the cars in the long distance, and the wind making trees rustle as it whistled through them. A voice broke the silence, and she turned only her eyes to see Mariella climb onto the roof.
She untangled her fingers, grabbing the beer before she inspected it with emotionless eyes and listened intently to Mariellas words. "Dont sweat it," she simply said as she opened the beer and took a sip, turning her eyes to the view. She put the beer between her legs as she leaned back on her hands and didnt look at Mariella as she spoke of her and Amary. "Thanks," she simply replied and turned her gaze a bit down. "I'm surprised to see you and Reginald together. You never seemed like the person who'd let someone in, especially after what happened," she then said, knowing that it could sound insulting, but she wouldnt lie to her. "But it's good that he makes you happy," she then said and turned her eyes to Mariella - She genuinely meant it. "He better keep you that way," she then said in the same dry and cold tone, but she meant it. She wouldnt hesitate, snapping his neck if he ever hurt her. Guess it was how it was after what they had been through - It didnt matter that he was a friend, not when he was dating someone she cared so deeply for in the past - Even if she couldnt give her her heart.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Mariella opened her own beer and took a mouthful as she listened to Karmenas respond. Her emotions towards Karmena had always been feelings she didn't understand, she cared deeply for her and in the past it was the first time she had felt that strongly towards someone. Emotions had always been something strange for Mariella, and knowing the strings between peoples relationships was fragile at times - had made her very insecure about it time to time.
"I guess - timing has a huge role to play with everything," she sighed and looked up at the stars before taking another mouthful. "Takes one to know one," she added about being a closed off person. "We do need to talk about what happened. I owe you that one," she had to go through with telling her. Not because of getting pity or anything. If anything to let Karmena know, it had never been an intention to hurt her in anyway.
"I am.. Happy," she breathed out in a minor sigh. The last smile made Mariella smile a little.
"I often wondered what would have happened if I hadn't gotten together with Jeremy. What would have changed," she sighed. "Did Lion tell you that him and I killed him? He followed me here.. see there is a part of the story you don't know. You don't know why I was with him," she breathed out taking a larger mouthful of the beer. "He told me that I had a choice, either join him.. or watch you all die.. and he had this painful stare.. once look and it was like every nerve in your body would light up in fire. It made it hard to fight back, I tried - I thought I had it under controle.. I guess I was wrong," she sighed and didn't look at Karmena.
"How are you holding up? And don't bullshit me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 8:55 pm

The beer felt great in her system, though she was a vampire, luckily alcohol still had the same effect on a vampire as it had with the humans. She listened as Mariella explained, and she bit back a small smirk as her eyes moved to the view. She was right, timing was always everything. The right time when she and Mariella found safety and shelter in one another, and the right time when Karmena confessed to Amaryllis. Even if Karmena didnt really believe it, she had no solid argument for denying it. Mariellas remark about being closed off made Karmena scoff, but it wasnt a negative scoff.
She moved her eyes back as it seemed that Mariella really wanted to talk about what happened. Yeah, Karmena had been so angry at her at the time, but Karmena could always get angry, mostly when she wasnt told the whole truth. And Mariella had refused her any sort of truth, which hurt, because Karmena had thought that they were past having secrets. It just hurt to be wrong.
She wondered herself at Mariellas what-if. But what if's were dangerous, because they could paint up this perfect scenario that probably never would have happened. There was only the sad truth, "I would have hurt you, eventually but surely.." Karmena admitted in her mind and moved her gaze down with sad eyes on her otherwise expressionless face. She listened to the story of what happened to Jeremy and then the truth that had been hidden for so long.
She was quiet for quite some time like she hadnt heard any word of the story, but she had heard every word. Her eyes darkened as she looked down at the ground below them and took a long sip of her beer. "You should have trusted that I could protect you," she then said truthfully and clenched her teeth. She was angry, but not at Mariella, at herself. So blinded by her own anger and pride to see that Mariella was calling out for help rather than trying to hurt her. "I could have ripped him apart for you. I would have... For you," she then said and sighed deeply, trying to calm her anger.
She got to think about something else the question of her well being was asked. She gritted her teeth and took another long sip of the beer, almost emptying it despite it being half full. She placed the beer back between her legs and scoffed, "Truthfully? I feel like shit. Ramsay tore my mind apart, not to mention that he mentally scarred my girlfriend before that, I had a one night stand with a guy who now has feelings for me, and oh yeah. I cant seem to make my girlfriend smile," she said as the last thing bothering her the most. The others she could somehow deal with, but the last one stung.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 2:20 am

She listened to Karmenas comment about she would have ended up hurting her. Maybe. That was another what if. She hated not having been able to share everything with Karmena. It had been the only thing she had under control back then, Karmenas safety. Of course Karmena could take care of herself, she knew that. It wasn't a secret. Mariella wasn't the one to let people safe her, not if she knew they could get hurt. She hated seeing people around her getting hurt.
"I know you would have - but I didn't want that blood spilled on your hands," she put her hand on Karmenas and looked at her. Mariella breathed out and removed her hand to look up at the stars. The world seemed so little when you could look at all the stars. Mariella listened to what Karmena had to say.
"I've seen you two together. I don't doubt that you can make it through it. Look I might not have had my mind shattered into pieces or being mentally scared by that bastard. But I learned the hard way, that closing yourself more in because of it.. is only bringing more darkness. So take it from someone who push someone good out of their life for the sake of keeping them safe. It's a trap. Have you told her about what Ramsay did to you? Maybe what you need is a honest talk. Grab a bike or a car.. and just go for a drive the two of you. Get away from here for a while," she suggested and returned her eyes to Karmena.
"All I want is for you to be happy Karm.. that is all I ever wanted. So even if you just need to sit and look at the stars without talking.. and a few beers - hit me up. I'm always here for you." Mariella wasn't usually an open person or warm for that matter. But few people who was close knew another part of her. but it was like Reggie had found the key to that hidden room and opened it up  so now it just shined through her. It was a good look on her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 12:39 pm

"I dont care about the blood on my hands, if it protected those I care about. And I care about you. This necklace around my neck will always be a sign of what we had, even if it's not like that anymore," she then said as she looked into Mariella's eyes, "I may not have been able to give you all of my heart, but you got a part of it. And you still have it," she then said and moved her eyes away. She really would do anything for Mariella. It was the truth, she couldnt really care for who she had to kill if it could keep her loved ones safe.
She sighed as Mariella asked if she had told Amaryllis about the things Ramsay did to her. She shook her head just as Mariella suggested getting away. She looked out on the view and gulped quietly to herself as she seemed to think about it. Hell, she could give it a try, and however Mariella reacted, would make up her mind about telling Amary. "He kept me there for days. Keeping me just fed enough to be alive. It was hell. Then one day, he brought Wade in to hold me. He pushed a knife into me and opened my gut, just to stick his hand in and toy with my insides," she said as she looked down at the beer with sadened eyes. "He had fed me till my stomach was as full as it could get. My starved brain thought that it was some sort of kindness, but it turned out to be another twisted game. The hand in my belly grabbed my stomach, and he just started squeezing it, like it was some dog toy. The blood came up the way it had entered, pouring out of my mouth and my nose, if I was human, I think that I would have choked," she then said and as she had finished she seemed to be fazed out by the memory. She was just staring at the beer with shaking eyes, yet she couldnt even bring herself to cry over it. Because that wasnt the worst part, if you asked her.
She looked up and made a trembling exhale. "I cant tell Amary. It wouldnt help her feel better in any way. She feels like it's her fault, so why would I add to her guilt by elaborating his torture?" she then asked as her eyes went to Mariella with an empty look in them. She picked up her beer again and drank the last of the beer before she reached out for a new beer. She needed it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:05 pm

"As you still have a part of mine," she breathed out and looked up at the sky. The stars was so beautiful around this time. Mariella looked at Karmena, and didn't honestly know what she was going to expect. She didn't know a lot about what had been going on, but the terrors Karmena spoke off gave her a pit in her stomach. Anger boiled in her, and she had to turn her head away from looking at Karmena for her not to see the rage rising in her. Mariella didn't speak, she just listened. Her hand touched Karmenas knee and she looked back at her. She put her head on Karmenas shoulder, and took a deep breath in.
"I don't know, I wish I had the answers," she admitted and closed her eyes for a second. "I'm however happy that you still feel safe enough to talk to me," she added with a little smile.
"I'm sorry it happened to you. I know that is what people always say.. but I mean it.." Mariella sighed before pulling her head back to herself and lied down on the roof. Why was there so much disaster here? She felt like it would haunt them down till they were dead. Perhaps this was why everyone in movies always talked about not to travel in time. It would have effects that no one wanted. But for some reason Mariella felt like, if they hadn't come here - something awful would have happened - and that feeling was hard to let go.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 11:15 pm

Maybe she had also wished that Mariella had the answer but life wasnt always that simple. Life was awfully complicated and painful, but it was also very beautiful. And odd balance that wasnt always a balance. She nodded at Mariella's addition and leaned her head onto hers. "I would always feel safe when it comes to you," she admitted, putting her hand over Mariella's to give it a squeeze. They werent a couple, but there was still something. Something that had turned into a beautiful friendship.
Karmena just stared ahead, feeling some comfort from having Mariella lean on her shoulder. She sighed and turned her gaze down. "It's not even the worst part," she admitted as her eyes were on her stomach. She wasnt sure if she was ready to admit it, it wasnt even a certainty yet it was weighing on her shoulders like a heavy burden. She moved her eyes up and stared ahead as her eyes turned oddly empty. "Mariella. You cant tell this to anyone, anyone at all," she then started as she turned her eyes to Mariella, a serious expression hiding behind the emptiness, and she wasnt going to tell her before she was a hundred percent sure that Mariella would keep it a secret. She didnt really doubt it, but she still needed the confirmation. She moved her eyes back as she stared ahead, all empty eyes again. "You've felt the bond between Dean and I. It's no secret...." she was stalling but she felt she needed to add it before the big reveal. "...I'm pregnant," she then said in a low tone instead of continuing her stall, turning her eyes to Mariella's. She knew that she had just had a good portion of beer, but she wasnt even sure if she wanted the baby yet.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena EmptySøn Maj 19, 2019 11:00 pm

Mariella wasn't a mind reader, and sometimes when it came to Karmena she wish she was. She was happy that Karmena felt safe around her, and the feeling was mutual. But she hated there was something that clearly felt like mountain on Karmenas shoulders. The worst part? What was the worst part? Mariella felt her heart skip a beat as she said she couldn't tell anyone the next thing.
"I won't," she said automatically looking into her eyes. Mariella was an expert in secrets - sadly. She knew what it was like to have a burden to carry no one could know about, and if anything - she had always been happy that Jamie knew her secrets. Mariella took a deep breath in when she mentioned her bond between Dean and Karmena. Mariella froze for a second by the words, her mind even seemed to shut up. Mostly she knew about bonds, but sometimes even through she saw everything she didn't always understand everything or chose not to. Mariella breathed out and centered herself.
"I knew something was up, I just didn't know.. what," she mumbled a little. She had the thought that the last thing Karmena wanted to hear was the typical : what are you going to do. But it was the only question that roamed inside her head at this point. Sometimes great things came from a one night stand, was the selfish thought. She was loved by both her parents, all her parents - even through how everything was happened.
"I'm here for you. Every single step along the way. Appointments, check ups - emotional support, you name it," she said and breathed out. "Does Dean know?" She then asked. Mariella liked Dean, he was one of the good guys out there. It was like she knew no one really knew about this, but she had to ask something. Would this risk Karmenas chance of travelling back to their time? Mariella closed of her mind for these thoughts, just for a little while at least. It was a big secret to keep. But as long as she didn't have to lie to keep it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Rooftops and beers - Karmena   Rooftops and beers - Karmena Empty

Rooftops and beers - Karmena
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Delicate matters - Karmena
» I'm gonna kill ya - Karmena
» No reason to act like it doesn't exist - Karmena
» Do you reckon surviving hell is a twin thing? - Karmena

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-