Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm just doing my job - Abigal

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm just doing my job - Abigal Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptySøn Feb 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Place: The market in Gaia
Surroundings: A lot of people going inbetween different booths that sells all kinds of different stuff
Weather: Sunny, a warmer day compared to the last couple of days
Attire: Profile pic
Topic to: @Abigal <3

It was a day like most days, on the market, but it wasnt like Kyle knew what that was like, at all. Ever since he joined Abigals security detail, most days and nights had been spent in the warm comforts of Italy. He had liked it there, the art and people have been the best. Being as old as him, he had seen most of the world and some places were better than others, Italy being on the good scale. He had received the orders to keep her safe at all costs, not that it was much different than it was in Italy but this was a new place, new people that lurked in each corner. Being the only surviving daughter of the crown prince, she had quite her value, that much Kyle knew.
But his overprotectiveness towards her had strained their relationship, seeing that she didn't particulary like him, nonetheless her liking him wasnt a part of his job, so he didn't mind. He didnt dislike her, but he wasnt sure what he thought of her. Maybe he saw her as a little sister that he had to protect, so young and naive to see the world she was. Sometimes he doubted that she knew how dangerous exploration and adventuring into the world actually was.
They had arrived in Gaia, and everything had seemed in order. She was settled where she was living, and it seemed that it had come to bore her. She wanted to go out and explore the city, so they had to go to the market. Kyle had consulted with his radio of this and gotten a green light to take her there. So here they were, Kyle following her, trying to keep up with her fast pace. He sighed quietly to himself as he watched all the small stands, though with no intention of buying anything. He glanced towards the princess, "Miss, you've got three hours before we have to go back. If I recall correctly, you're required at a dinner party later," he reminded her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptySøn Feb 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Outfit: Link
Hair: Link
Accent: British
Other information: Abigal radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the Abigal's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause her harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.

He was one of the few from her detail who had joined her trip to England. Not that she liked her Grandfather put security on her, she would prefer just being herself. But of course these poor men just did their job. But she hated when they had to walk right next to her. The celebration of her father was always a rather big event, and she tomorrow would be the big celebration. Yesterday she had thrown him a surprise party for just him and their family. It was nice not being surrounded by total strangers that had this absurd idea, that they knew all about them. Abigal pulled her sunglasses from her coat, it helped looking less recognizable - to some at least. Her abilities often gave her away anyways. She could easily use one of her abilities and make them go home, but she didn't. Abigal knew, they would most likely lose their jobs and she didn't want to start her trip by arguing with her family. Abigal looked at the different stands, but she didn't really enjoy it as much. She stopped and looked at him, when he talked to her. Abigal was a big girl, she knew when her was expected. Maybe her family was so scared of her getting killed after what happened when she was seven, and her two older siblings were brutally murdered. Of course that was the bigger reason. Or the time she was taken by pirates perhaps. There were plenty of reasons for keeping track on her. Anyone who knew her abilities would know, she could make them rich in a blink of an eye, make them famous anything they really desired. Abigal took a deep breath before answering Kyle, "I'm aware when I'm required. There is still time. When does the plane to London go? We only need to be there 40 minutes before departure," she added. Abigal liked to take every second of her time and do something about it - rather than being bored. Some might say she was naive and easily manipulated, but she knew what cruelty the world had. She just made a choice to be happy, and she only wished more people would do the same. "You know, I'm very capable of going down the marked all by myself," she said mostly to herself. She looked at people, and she hated the extra attention she got at times. Peoples head turned towards her, but she was kinda getting used to it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 8:51 am

It leaves at four fortyfive, so we have to be at the airport at four o’five sharp,” he then said looking at his watch before he looked at her again. “It’s one o’clock, so three hours is sufficient. I’m sure you’ll walk these streets rough by the time we have to go,” he then said with a small smirk that didnt last long. He turned to a man who shoved fine jewelry in his face with a loud mouth yelling:” Finest things are not found anywhere else than here! Would you like to buy one for your lady?” To which Kyle with a gesture pf his hand waved the man away. “She’s not my girlfriend, she’s the princess” he said with a frown as they walked away from the loud man’s booth.
Sure you could go alone. But lets say that something bad happens. You get hurt, I lose my job if I could have been there to prevent it but wasnt,” he said with a stubborn tone as he crossed his arm looking around at the people near them. “Also you’re a pretty girl and most importantly you look young and some men just cant stand for it. This may be newer times, but most men havent changed in centuries,” his eyes met with some of the people who were staring at her. Most were just looking with big eyes, which probably was because they’d never expect the royalty to show up on the same day as them. A couple of girls looked at him and giggled to themselves, but Kyle paid no mind to them. He looked at Abigal and sighed quietly. “Look, I get that the castle gets boring, but couldnt you have picked a less crowded place? People are swarming enough as it is, and you’ll only attract more” He almost couldnt break through the noises of people jabbering on between them, watching a girl on her phone, probably texting her friends about Abigal being here. He walked up to her to remove some of the distance between them. After a while, he looked at her again with a curious look. “Arent you going to look around? I’ll stay close by,” he asked with a comforting tone as he said he’d protect her.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 10:24 am

She couldn't help but smile when the man tried to sell Kyle some of his work. Again her smiled slowly faded when he said she was the princess.
"See this is why I like Italy better," she said mostly to herself, in Italy she was less a princess and more of a spoiled rich girl. Abigal always found a way to get what she wanted, a little greedy you could say. She sighed at him, when she tried to explain why he should be at her side. Of course she knew in some situations it would be good idea, she had watched the bodyguard before. And he had the fact right, she did only attract more people.
"You don't have to throw facts that I'm already aware of Kyle," she pointed out. Abigal had been here for sometime, she wasn't as naive as people liked her to be. Of course her family wanted her to be an innocent little sunflower, but she wasn't - but no one really knew the hidden chapters of her life. A princess should never brag about having liked being a pirate. If she could survive 63 on a ship with brutal pirates - she could handle a crowed at the marked in Gaia - right?
"All I'm gonna take from that sentence is that you think I'm pretty," she smiled a little to herself.

She would hate to admit that today was the wrong day for a trip to the marked through. He wasn't the only one who was headstrong.
"I don't really have an app that tells me how many people there will be at the marked Kyle," she sneered a little. She didn't like being at the castle, but she had only been there for at least one full day. Having a room at the Hotel so her father didn't know she was home, had made the surprise party a success. Also she didn't like sleeping in the castle, it gave her nightmares. The walls would always remind her of the siblings she had lost. Hope even slept in Jordans old room, and Ambrose in Gabriellas. It was a long time ago, but Abigal never forgot that night. Stuck in her own thoughts she was just walking around not even looking at anything, till Kyles voice broke through to her and she gave him a nod.

Abigal walked close to some other stands, but she didn't walk close enough till she found something interesting. Sometimes the most simple things was what really caught the eye. Abigal took a look at the small wood cut figures. So beautiful. Abigal was smart not to have to much money on her, but she had enough.
"How much for this one?" She asked and took up a wood figure that looked like a rose.
"25£, my princess," answered to polite man behind the stand. Abigal took out her wallet and was about to payed the man. He put the figure in a little back and handed it to her. "Thank you," he added before she could thank him.
"I'm pretty sure its you who made my day better," she smiled at the man before walking away from the stand. Abigal noticed the crowds only got bigger, and maybe it was about time to go a lesser crowed place. Abigal stopped for a second and looked around, for a second it was like the world went silent and everything stopped moving - but something was moving closer to her despite everything else standing still. Abigal lost her will to breathe for a second and she was just standing there gasping for air till she snapped out of her banshee vision again. It had only been a little one, and for what she could tell no one really noticed that. One had, and on her way back to Kyle he stopped her, and grabbed her arm.
"I heard a rumor that you saw nothing and returned home," she commanded using her ability. The man walked away and Abigal returned the last steps towards Kyle. "Let's get out of here," was the only thing she said. Questions could be asked later.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 12:14 pm

He noticed that she didnt like him telling her of things she already knew. He sighed quietly to himself and looked at her with a apologizing expression. "I wasnt saying it to make you feel dumb. I'm sorry," he said while scratching his neck awkwardly. He didnt really want to upset her, as it wasnt his job to do so, even if it wasnt his job to make her happy either. He sighed to himself, looking away for a short while as the booths owners showed their wares, yelling their typical business slogan.
He scuffed at her remark of him calling her pretty, "I am well aware of that, I have eyes, I can see you," he said with a sarcastic tone before looking away, it didnt seem appropiate to talk to her like that, so he wouldnt say anymore about it. But he did notice her smile with made him smirk a bit to himself.
"Who would want an app like that?" he asked with a weird expression on his face as he lifted his eyebrow shortly. He sighed and shook his head. "It doesnt matter. The markets are always full. That's why they're markets," he said stubbornly but it didnt seem that she could hear him. He noticed that she had a weird expression on her face, which made him walk closer to her and talk to her. Luckily it brought her out to the real world again, and she looked at him. "You alright?" he asked just to be sure. He knew that she could get these visions, he wasnt sure what they meant, but he knew it wasnt anything good.
He made sure to stay close but let her have her distance to do what she wanted, so he just looked at some of the booths, inspecting the items, as the seller offered him some sausages that she had just cooked. He heard the man ask for 25 quid, which seemed like a lot, but Abigal had the money, he was just curious to what she was buying. He looked at the woman offering him food, and refused politely, glancing back at Abigal. He got concerned as she was coming towards him just in the same time as someone grabbed her. He frowned and quickly went to her, grabbing her arms to make sure the crowd didnt seperate them. "Yeah, that's a good idea," he agreed as he looked back and pushed her in front of him, making sure no one walked into them. But the crowd got bigger and people started pushing from all sides to get through. "Get out of the way!" he exclaimed loudly, before a scream in the distance was heard. He looked back and clenched his teeth before he looked at Abigal. "This isnt good," he mumbled under his breath, as the crowd seemed to get more pushy as time went by.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

He was one of the few she would let grab her, maybe it was because she knew he would keep her safe. She knew it was his job, that it was what he had to do - but again, she trusted him more than she let him know of. There was so many people, and right now even more approached her - but they weren't among the living. Abigal closed her eyes for a second as they walked, in hope of they would be come when she once opened them. What was it about Gaia and death? It was like the whole city was painted with that invisible color. Abigal had never told her father that she saw ghost, because when she was a child - it was just her imaginative friends. But they just never really went away.  Abigal felt her heart racing, and it was like she wanted to scream to badly - it was on the tip of her tongue and then the other scream reached them.
"Someone is going to die," she said and looked at Kyle. In her eyes fear roamed but not because she was afraid she would die, it was the voices in her head that brought terror to her mind. Sometimes a little quite could be nice, but she remembered what she needed to do, and focused. Abi, go left, a voice told her and she opened her eyes again. Jordan. He ghost of her older brother.
"We need to go left," she said to Kyle and pointed at a hidden path out of the marked. "If we can make it past there, we should be fine," she added. A gun fired not long from them and for a second she was almost not able to hold the scream back, but she did. She had a hand towards her forehead as if she had a big headache - which wasn't completely wrong, but it was worse than just a headache.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyOns Feb 20, 2019 11:19 pm

He looked in the direction that she had pointed out only to frown at it shortly before looking at her. “That’s a good plan, it’s just getting there fi...” he didnt get to finish talking before a gunshot echoed along the narrow high walls from the buildings, making sure everyone heard the loud sound of pure danger. People went mad, screaming and running away from it, pushing people till the point where they fell to be trampled down like a poor animal caught in a massive stampede. Kyle wrapped his arms around Abigal and stood his ground, not wanting her hurt in any way. He looked down at her and noticed how she held a hand on her forehead. He wanted to ask her what was happening to her, but now wasnt the right time to do so - He had to think fast and clever.
But nothing good came to his mind. His first thought was to start shoving people away, but as cruel as it was, it would only cause further panic, making the crowd even less reluctant to calm down. He felt elbows and flying arms dig and strike his back, and some people even grabbed him to push themselves forward but he stood his ground, and for good reason. The crowd seemed to clear up as the fastest of people had gotten out, Kyle finally got to notice the damage of the stampede. Some of the people who had been trampled was still alive, barely. It saddened him, but he didnt show it as he let Abigal go free from his arms, but kept one hand on her arm as he walked towards the left. He didnt even look at the people who were calling out for them, and with his face turned away from Abigal, he allowed himself to have a sad look on his face for just a short while. He looked back at her with a concerned look, as he hadnt let go of how she looked in the crowd, like she recognized someone in the crowd, that she wasnt expecting to see. “What’s going on with you?” He asked her, slowly letting go of her arm, so she wouldnt feel that he was restraining her. “You have that look on your face.. like something is completely off. You know, you can tell me, alright? I wont judge you,” he then explained, realizing it’s the first time he ever mentioned having seen her like this. Usually he wouldnt have said much, but he was worried, which was clearly showing.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 7:32 am

Abigal couldn't tell whether she would have been running or just fall to the ground - if Kyle hadn't wrapped his arms around her. Her head was causing more mess than the outside world - she hardly seemed to be bothered by the people that pushed around dem. Abigal pulled herself together and got her head back in the game. There was so much noise and she couldn't here what she was supposed to hear. As the people got themselves away from the trouble, it was much easier to see what was going on. Her heart broke a little by looking at the people calling for help. The person who did this was still out there. But it wasn't her own safety she was concerned about. Some older people hadn't been fast enough and she watched as their spirit left the body and they were just standing there. Abigal got eye contact with one of them for a second, and then they were gone. She was just starring at the mess, clearly touched by the event. Again, she was a public face in the middel of terror - if they didn't moved quickly people would ask questions - and she was pretty sure she had nothing nice to say about this. Kyle spoke to her and her eyes flashed towards his. It was a look they didn't share a lot, not like this.
"Nothing," she mumbled and was slowly coming back to herself again. The sentence he added made her take a deep breath in, she wasn't sure if she was ready to tell more people of her chats with the dead - not even her father knew. There was conflict in her eyes, on one hand it would be nice people actually knew what was going on inside her head - but on the other hand, it was only mentally ill people who was claiming to be having conversations with the dead. He said he wouldn't judge her, but he couldn't possibly know that till she said anything. Abigal kept her eyes on him, the words were on the tip of just letting everything out - but she didn't. Here wasn't the place.
"Can we just go back to Winther's Tavern & Inn?" Abigal asked disturbingly soft. She still had a room there from when she first arrived in town in the beginning of the week. And it was on the way, so even if they spend the next few hours there - she would still be able to go to that dinner tonight.

Abigal looked to move towards the car but stopped stift. Jordan was back, "run!" he yelled at her. By instinct she turned around looking at the shooter. He was looking at the people whom had falling and checked them for money and values.  Quickly she went to one of the stands, mostly it looked like she was running away or wanted to hide - but all she really did was going to the right stand. She picked up a balanced well balanced throwing knife, and walked few steps closer and then she threw the knife as the man handed out for a woman gasping for air on the ground. The knife cut through the mans hand and she got the element of surprise. Abigal was much more than just a pretty face. The man went on his feet and pulled the knife out of his hand. Pureblood vampire, healed fast. Abigal could see he slowly reached for the gun in his belt. But the people of Gaia was supposed to be under her protecting, she might not be the king, queen or the crown prince - but it was still a part of her responsibility, or at least she made it that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 11:01 am

When she said that she wanted to get out og here and to the tavern they had been at since they arrived, Kyle couldnt agree more with her. “You dont have to ask me twice,” He allowed himself to bring a relieved smile, but it was in vain. His senses picked the vamp’s scent before he was even there. He turned around and sighed deeply to himself, but as he was about to turn around and guide Abigal away, she had already gone past him to hide behind a booth. Kyle frowned as he wanted to follow her, but knew it would give her position away. So he just stood there, hidden up against a pole as he awaited her next move. He wasnt happy to see her engage the vampire, especially because she didnt aim to kill. He looked around and mumbled silent swears to himself when something suddenly struck him in his mind.
He felt something nostalgic, but he didnt remember the memory not right away. Seeing the dead bodies of trampled people, watching the man go for his weapon, and tgen Abigal. Only it wasnt Abigal he thought of, as the memory suddenly came back to him in quick flashes. His old city from a long time ago, men whp were trying to rip him from his family to keep as their personal guard dog. His sister lying in wait to attack them, only that she didnt make it. It tore his heart apart in an instant, and as the memory seemed to be the future, he wouldnt make the same mistake again. He lunged forward as his claws came out, sprinting towards the man with his brute strength. The man got his gun out in time to fire at Kyle, and Kyle’s sidestep only got the bullet barely away from his heart. He clenched his teeth as the pain struck him, and it triggered his inner werewolf. He jumped the man and threw them both to the ground with his weight, making the man drop the gun that scraped a few meters away. Kyle stared at him with flaming eyes, but he couldnt make himself hurt the man, he wasnt the men from his past, he couldnt pin his anger on him for anything else than threatning the princess. Kyle exhaled angrily and planted a solid fist in the vampire’s face, followed by more punches. He felt so angry it was almost overwehlming. It wasnt till he had almost bashed the poor vampire’s face in, that he got himself calm and collected. Another exhale left his lips as he dragged himself off the vamp and sat next to him, turning his eyes to Abigal. It wasnt happiness he felt, it was shame and sadness, but it was hard to tell with him, he never wore many emotions on his sleeves. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it quickly again, looking away.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 11:46 am

Abigal wasn't scared to kill, she was more than capable - but she knew time and place would bite her in the ass. They were standing where people soon would return to see the aftermath. She didn't intend to be standing there with blood all over herself. But the gun pointed at her didn't seem to make her blink, she knew with luck - she could use her scream to stop it - with luck. Abigal froze for a second as Kyle jumped with both feet into the battle. Vampires and werewolves, their stories were told even before she was born. The gun went off and Abigal jump slightly back, death was roaming over them all, and all she felt like was if she was going to pass out. It was exhausting fighting her own abilities. Abigal observed the fight, and Kyle going all wolverine. He was angry. "Please tell him its okay," a voice appeared behind her made Abigal turn her head around. A ghost. It was a beautiful young girl, who looked concerned at Kyle. Abigal looked back at Kyle as  he sat down next to the vampire and looked at her. Abigal took a deep breathe in and walked closer towards them. A more spoiled person might just have asked to flee the scene before they got to much attention on them - and that was also a part of the plan. But Abigal learned that not every emotion was to be held back, and feeling was better than hiding from yourself. Abigal sat down on her knees and looked at Kyle.
"It's okay," she told him with a calm voice. Abigal looked at the vampire, "he is still alive. You didn't kill him," she added and softly she moved her hand on his shoulder.
"You are a good man Kyle, don't forget that," she sent him a little smirk before she got back on her feet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Had it been any other memory than the worst of them all, then maybe would her attempt to comfort him have worked. But this memory had been long forgotten and now when it all came back back to him, his emotions were overwhelming. He still wasnt showing it though. Her voice broke through to him and he looked up at her while her hand was on his shoulder. He was a good man? Sometimes it was hard for him to believe. He wouldnt dull on it for too long, now wasnt the time. He got on his feet and ran fingers through his hair as he looked back at the vampire. "He will be out till the police arrives. We should get out before the media arrives, these vultures cant stand for a good headline," he then said as his radio started beeping and he picked it up. "Pick us up, the princess needs to be back at the hotel asap," he said as a van arrived and more people from the security detail jumped out of the vehicle and surrounded them. "Make sure you avoid the media, we shouldnt have to deal with them after something this tragic. I'll stay here and make sure no one saw her being here when it happened" he then said before he looked at Abigal, grabbing her arm lightly before the men could escort her. "Stay safe," he told her, and squeezed her arm gently as he let her go.
He sighed deeply as they escorted her away and then looked around. The wound finally got to him and he clenched his teeth in pain. Sirens were already heard in the distance, but the van could be able to get out of there unnoticed. Kyle walked to a pedestrian that was barely conscious and kneeled down to him. "You'll be fine," he then said as the man grabbed his hands and looked at him with tired eyes. "Thank you, sir," he whispered shakily. Kyle shook his head and put his hand over the man's. "No need to. Just stay alive," he told the man as he rose to his feet again. When the police came, Kyle walked towards them with the vampire in handcuffs. It took him a while to explain to them what had happened, so it was a while before he arrived at the tavern.
But when he did, he went directly to her, knocking on her door as he stepped in and sighed quietly, not thinking about getting his wound treated. It didn't matter, he could handle it, he told himself. He wasnt showing how much it was hurting, other than clenching his jaw shortly at certain movements, feeling thankful that the bullet went through and wasnt still sitting in his chest. "It shouldn't be a problem. I explained it all to the police, and they'll handle it. The vampire was a notorious troublemaker, who went ballistic. Some didn't survive their wounds, but most of them are going to recover," he then assured her as he scratched his neck. "So are you going to tell me what was going through your mind? You've never had that look in Italy," he asked her with a underlying concern.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 4:00 pm

She wasn't expecting him to answer her, but she had hard time accepting the fact that he wanted her to leave him alone here. Abigal was about to say something, but kept her mind to herself - not something that happened often. Abigal was used to the detail arriving on the clock and not a second later. Abigal looked at Kyle as he spoke to her, and she gave him a nod. Her eyes flashed shortly around, but as soon as he touched her arm - her dark eyes went back looking into his.
"You too," she replied soft and the look she had on her face was new - she showed him she was worried and effected by the event. But when his grab om her arm was gone, her emotions faded away rather fast. Reality kicked in. She moved with the rest of detail and got in the car before. Before anyone knew it, it was like she never had been there.

Abigal got back to the hotel and entered her room, she walked around for a little while just forth and back. It didn't take long before she just started crying, and is wasn't about to just stop. She went out to be bathroom to put some water in her face. It was about the same time it knocked on her door. Abigal dried her face and walked over towards the door. She looked in the little eye in the door and opened when she saw it was Kyle. Quickly she opened the door and let him inside. Abigal looked at him without saying a word at first, she was checking if he looked okay - he seemed okay. She gave him a nod as he explained what had happened since she left. Abigal was sad to hear not everyone survived the day, it wasn't how she had wanted this day to go. His question took her a bit off guard, and for a split second she was lost for words.
"It's Gaia it's full of dead people. I swear someone dies here at least every day," she lashed out and went over to the mini fridge to take out a wine. Abigal opened the bottle and took a sip.
"I have that look time to time, depends on the situation. I'm a banshee, sensing the coming events of death is what we do," she told him and took another sip. "I also talk to dead people. Not a banshee thing, more a me thing. You said you would judge.. and I'm not insane," she pointed out - clearly people had told her she was crazy or extremely insane before. A reason she never had told her father.
"I swear.. I'm not crazy," tears started showing in her eyes and her voice cracked. "I'm not."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 6:11 pm

He could understand that she was shaken from today's events, it was truly traumatic. Kyle had however seen it over and over, so he wasnt really shocked, more just feeling a bit dreadful for the people who had died. He shallowed what seemed like a knot as he didnt know what to tell her. What could he say that would make her feel better? He saw her go for the mini fridge, pinching his eyes when she pulled out a bottle of wine. It probably wasnt a good idea when she had a dinner party to attend later, but something in him had a feeling that she wouldnt go to it. How could someone pretend to be happy when they had just experienced something as unfortunate as them? He sighed. "It's alright if you don't wanna go to the dinner party tonight. I'll explain it to the host, or make something up that seems like a legitimate excuse. Just say the words," he told her, trying to smile, just a little bit to lighten up the mood, but it faded as she started drinking. Then she answered his question that she couldn't at the market.
As she spoke, he raised an eyebrow, not a judging one, but more a worrying one, as he kept listening to her. He knew she wasnt crazy, he had been with her for quite some time and if she truly was crazy, she would win an oscar for the performance of not acting so. He let her finish, but it seems that it wasnt the wise choice, as she got stuck in her own belief that she was talking crazy. He stepped towards her, as he reassuringly placed both of his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "It is crazy. I mean not everyone can do something like that. In fact, I would say it's insane. But that's the thing. It is insane, not you. And I'm not saying that like someone who's sorry for you going through this," he then said, trying to catch her eyes. " 'Cause I dont necessarily think it's a bad thing, if I have to be honest. It's the choices we make who defines us. And you hearing and seeing these things have so far prompted you to do right. That doesn't make you crazy. It makes you, you," he wanted to keep on going, but then he realized that it was probably stepping over the line. He looked down as he let go of her shoulders before he glanced back up at her. "If I'm not a bad person, then neither are you," he smiled shortly before he clenched his teeth and grabbed his chest.
There was no way of holding back the pain anymore. Lifting his arms to hold her shoulders was a bad idea, it forced the blood to circle around upwards, reopening the wound as his movements had stretched out the skin. He sat down on a chair near the window and exhaled deeply. "I'm fine," he assured her, opening his shirt to expose the bullet proof vest that should have protected him, but the bulletwound was right outside the protection. He sighed and leaned back on the chair as he opened the vest to expose a tank top that he wore underneath. "It's nothing," he then said, looking down at the hole in his chest that was gushing fresh blood out. He luckily wasnt dying, but it was probably unwise to not treat it. But clearly it was the least of his concerns at the moment.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 7:08 pm

"No its alright. I'm the princess, showing up is what I do," she added. She had to bear it, so she would. No questions asked. Ghosts should be a lesser problem compared to all the creatures that roamed in this city. But when we combined her own abilities with everything else she was - the voices could make her crumble like nothing else. It was perhaps her greatest fear to be stuck in a room with the dead, and it had happened a few times in her past. Spending too much time telling yourself one thing could be the only thing that was needed for a persons destruction. Abigal seemed to snap out of her thoughts as he grabbed her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes stared into his, and a little tear seemed to escape its prison. His words got to her, and she listened to every single word. Even through he seemed for her to see the good thing in her ability, Abigal could not only see the good in it. It was like some people was good to see, she was never truly alone. She could see her siblings when she wanted, but she couldn't feel them - not always, and when it happened it was freezing cold.

Abigal was about to reply when she realized the look on this face, and she followed him to the chair.
"Oh your fine? Yeah you sure look fine," she said kinda aggressively, but not to be mean more because she was worried. Her dark eyes followed his hands movements as he oppened his shirt and she was the west. She rulled her eyes at him for not taking his wounds seriously. Abigal quickly took his other shirt and kept pressure on it.
"If you say its nothing, I'm gonna make this hurt," she warned him," did it go through or is the bullet still inside?" She asked him. They could call for the family healer to treat the wound, but she had treated wounds before - mostly her own in the past. His blood touched her fingers and the girl from before appeared behind him. "Don't let him go," sagde pigen i en hæs hvisken.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 7:58 pm

He knew that she wouldnt cancel her plans so easily. After all, it was her duty to be present and from his perspective, it wasnt exactly easy being royalty these days, all people cared about was presence and other things that would fall into the category of the fakeness of people these days. He looked shortly at the winebottle before looking at her. It wasnt in his place to tell her what to do, but he was going to intervene if she planned on finishing that bottle in one go. She wasnt going to attend the dinner party in a drunk state from the go.

"Nice of you to notice," he said in a sarcastic yet happy tone as an answer to her aggressive worrying, but he got a bit confused as she had followed him to the chair? He chuckled heartily when she warned him about calling it nothing. He glanced away as she applied more pressure on the wound, letting the smile linger for a bit as he looked back at her. "It's gone all the way through. And as it seems, nothing bad has ruptured when it traveled. I don't feel any other pain than having a hole in my body," he explained as he then looked down at her hands as she was putting pressure on the wound. He wasnt sure that it was even allowed for him to undress and let her take care of the wounds - It was his job to keep her safe and unhurt, not the other way around. He really didnt like to make her worry, not like this. It was trivial to him, and he knew that it annoyed her, but it was just how he felt. He was always for taking care of others before licking his own wounds.
"But since I seem to cause you distress, I'll see if there's anyone from the detail with experience in bandaging wounds," he then said in a cheery and almost chivalrous tone that mocked the proper ways to speak to royalty. Not as an insult but more as a loose joke, as he knew she wouldnt pay mind to it.  He then tried to get up from the chair. He couldn't ask it of her to do it, nor was he sure if she had ever tried it before. Not that he was judging her being a princess, to the point where she had everything on a silver platter. It was more that if his boss found out that the princess had tended his wounds, Kyle probably wouldnt keep his job for long.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 10:37 pm

She was to seconds from slapping him for his sarcastic joke - but she didn't. They weren't in that state where a friendly slap would do them any good. Maybe it was her state of mind that got her off more kind than usual - she didn't like or enjoy having a security detail - everyone bloody knew that. But here Kyle was sitting in her room and she was trying to help him with his wound. Normally she would hardly have anyone from the detail here more than eight minutes max and then out.  Today was different, the girl starring at her made it different. Abigal for a second didn't feel quite like herself. And she knew why. She was influenced by the ghost and she needed it to stop. Lucky her, he wanted to get help elsewhere. She could handle it, but maybe not in her state of mind.
"Okay if you insist. I don't have the energy to argue it with out," she gave him a little smirk. "I'll get ready for the plane while you take a little bit care of yourself while you are at it," she added and waiting till he was outside and the door once again was closed.

She went to the bedroom of the suite. "You just let him go. You can't just let him go," the girl was back.
"What do you want from me?" Abigal yelled back at the girl. "You know what. I'm not on spirit duty today, wait till the end of the weeks please," she added and took out a glass of pills only to swallow a few of them. Abigal closed her eyes and took her dress off. The pills helped a little, but there wasn't enough medicine or fancy drugs that could remove the ghosts long enough if she wasn't focused. And she had to focus. Abigal found a long red dress and changed into it. Her make up was quite simple, she liked it simple. Her worst enemy was the hair, but ended up making it look like she wanted it to.It took a while for her to finish her looks, making yourself look good had the intentions of making one feel pretty good - or at least help. Abigal took a final look in the mirror before exiting the bedroom. Now all she had to do was to wait on the knock on the door. In the mean time she could enjoy a few sips of her wine before putting it back in the fridge.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 11:23 pm

He got up from the chair and nodded at Abigal before he turned to the door. “I’ll see you soon”. When he was finally bandaged up, he got up from the chair and pulled a shirt over his head. He felt eyes on him, and looked around to see a female colleague who seemed to enjoy the view. He smiled a bit but then turned his face to his boss. “Mr. Grimm, after what happened today, we’ve decided to relieve you from tonight’s duties. Another will escort Princess Abigal to the dinner,” his boss said, which didnt make Kyle very happy. He frowned in his surprise and sighed shortly, “What happened doesnt matter, my job was to keep her safe and I did,” he argued, but the boss put a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. “We’re not doing this as a punishment. You will be on guard duty on the perimeter, seeing that you quickly apprehended the culprit... We’ve assigned Mr Burns to step in your stead,” the tone was something Kyle knew he shouldnt argue with. So instead he just nodded and stepped back as Mr Burns went to get Abigal. He put on the guard garments and went to the van that was going to leave the hotel last. The female colleague stepped in and smiled at him. “Kyle Grimm right? My name is Tasha,” she introduced herself. Kyle looked at her with a little smile.

Mr Burns arrived at Abigals door and knocked twice before he stepped back and waited for her to open. When she did, he just looked at her with a face that could have been carved in stone and began talking. “Miss Mikaelson, Kyle has been moved to another post for tonight, so I’ll be in his stead. If you’re ready to go, then let me show you to the car,” he said as he awaited her answer. Now Burns had been her guard long before Kyle, but unlike Kyle, he wasnt really chatty unless it was needed and way more strict with everything he did. He looked down at his wristwatch as he waited, making sure that they wouldnt have any delays. “You get 15 minutes till the car has to be on it’s way,” he then told her looking up from hos watch and crossing his arms, barely looking at her. Mr Burns wasnt much of a onlooker and would rather stare into the room, rather than paying attention to her.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyTors Feb 21, 2019 11:47 pm

She hadn't expected to be this disappointed, and it clearly surprised her it wasn't Kyle that knocked. Mr. Burns did his job, put if you compared his and Abigals personality - then it was far from a match. Or well, there was this one time she used her ability on him for the fun of it.
"Mr. Burns," she said with that lovely fake smile of hers - it was one of the good ones. Duty called, and she didn't really have the time to be a brat about it, of course it at times worked to just use her ability. "I heard a rumor that Mr. Grimm would be joining us in London for the after party," she used her ability to get her will - classy to the end. Why did she even bother to get Kyle there? She shouldn't care at all, as long as she was safe, right? But life was more about staying safe and serious all the damn time. Abigal at times longed for the carefree life on sea, just a year or two maybe - no it was to addictive that life. He gave her 15 minutes. She knew he didn't care what she did, really. She took out her wine again and took another sip - would hold her through the boring flight. Abigal went to her bedroom and closed the door. She took her shoes. She opened the window carefully and crawled out. Abigal dropped the shoes on the ground. She risked the jump, but had jumped from higher heights before. She walked around the corner where the cars were parked. She stopped before anyone saw her standing. Abigal saw Kyle standing there smiling to another woman, somehow it set the blood in her veins on fire. But she back around and walked to the hotel lobby. Abigal knew every secret entrance to this building, so no one really saw her coming back in. And as she had her shoes on, she sat down in the couch and waited for Mr. Burns to realize she was missing. Abigal scrolled through her instagram and checked her messeges. She remembered the first time after Kyle was hired, she had been a pain. She had matched to description of a spoiled rich princess perfectly. Abigal took a few selfies while she was waiting. And for a second she heard a voice yelling Abigal was missing outside. Abigal was just sitting there like she had waited for hours, her dress didn't have any signs of the jump - it was like she was just magically appeared. She wondered who would figure out where she was first.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 3:23 am

Mr Burns eyes looked into Abigals as she did her command. He slowly but also kind of trying to resist the command, picked up his radio and talked into it. “Mr. Grimm shall take over again when the dinner party is over. Roger out,” he said as his earpiece started responding. When it was finally time to go, Mr Burns had grown tired of waiting, opening the door to be met by an empty room. With wide eyes and frustration he called all radios, deeming the princess missing. Then he started going around checking every corner.
As Kyle and Tasha stood there and talked, some of Kyle’s senses started tingling as he spotted something in the corner of his eye. He looked towards it as she had already backed out and lifted an eyebrow. Them Tasha walked into his view again, picking up from where she had seen Kyle get dostracted. He signaled her to halt, with a flat hand before he excused himself to walk towards what he thought he had seen. By the corner, a familiar scent went through his nose, but he wasnt sure if he could believe it was her. His radio started blaring and said that Abigal was missing. Kyle clenched his teeth as he stared at the ground for a little while. So maybe it had been her who looked at him from this corner?
Tasha walked up next to him and put her hand on his shoulder as she looked at him. “Let’s look together,” she suggested with smile. Kyle was reluctant at forst, shaking his head lightly, “I dont think that would be wise,” he admitted before he looked around again. But Tasha was persistent as she refused to take a no for an answer. “We’re on a team now Kyle. We should work as one too,” was her argument that didnt seem like the biggest issue, so Kyle in the end let her join him.
It was by intuitive luck that Kyle had picked the lobby to enter the building. He locked eyes with her fairly quickly and walked towards her, arms crossed and a slight frown going on. Tasha followed, looking at Abigal with a regular smile as she called in Kyle having found her. “You sure know where to find her,” she said as she reattached her radio and looked at Abigal. “Miss Mikaelson. Tasha Willams at your service,” she introduced herself. Kyle glanced towards Tasha before he looked at Abigal again. Something in the air seemed tense to him and he didnt like it, not one bit.

// Waking up in the middle of the night to reply!!! That’s dedication xD<33
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 7:21 am

Abigal could have hijacked a car and went herself, but she also knew that would make very unhappy workers to have a selfish person like her - she kept them all on their toes and maybe that why some of them stayed. Finally some entered the lobby and she looked up from her phone. It was like she had spent the time making sure the walls around her was secure. Also the pills and wine seemed to have scared the ghosts away for now. When Kyle walked in with the new girl, Abigal sighed to herself first - but decided to let it slight.
"Miss Williams," she replied with a bright smile. "Why don't you join us for the after party tonight in London?" Abigal asked but it clearly wasn't a question.
"I requested you taking over after the dinner party. You can take Miss Wililams with you if you feel it needed. We are going to Mayfair after the dinner. Well I'll see you to on the plane. I can't quite let Mr. Burns wait longer," she declared. Abigal went back on her feed and walked out the door without making a glace back till she had made her exit. Abigal didn't say a word to Mr. Burns, she just went in the car. Abigal knew Mr. Burns wasn't happy about her little number, he reminded her of a grumpy old man that way. The best thing about going out of Gaia was, to enter a world that hadn't opened itself to the supernaturel forces yet. Of course some where more aware than others, but out here she wasn't a princess, but a spoiled rich girl.
"If you have anything to say Mr. Burns, I suggest you just say it," she insisted. It was only them and the driver, but the driver couldn't hear them because of the glass between driver and people on the backseat. Abigal had it all private jet, mansions in Italy, designer clothes. And if there was anything Abigal didn't care about, it was people calling her out for the fact that see got what she wanted. The temptation to just get what she wanted was always the worst addiction and her worst enemy. Abigal knew she had the world in her hands, did she want to be the next president of America? She could.

They finally reached the airport and drove out to the jet.
"Mr. Burns why don't you let miss Williams sit next to me on doing the flight. I hear Mr. Grimm has something to tell you," a white lie. But maybe she wanted Kyle to know what pain she had been stuck with, because Mr. Burns silence had a way of making the silence scream he hated everything and was just a bolt of negative energy. Abigal went on the plane, there was already another part of the detail out there to make sure it was safe. Abigal knew she would have a new girl in the detail, she had read every persons papers before they started working - she wanted to know the people whom she needed close. Abigal sat down and plugged her phone in the charger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 8:22 am

This must have been a few of the times were Abigal had scared the whole crew to urge a search from all pf the security detail. Kyle wasnt sure why she did it, but in the end it was not his place to judge her, as he told her he never would. He nodded as she said that he was going to replace Mr Burns after the dinner and glanced shortly at Tasha as Abigal told him that she could come along if he wanted. He exhaled quietly, “No, she can stay. We wont need more than one from the detail,” but them he knew that Abigal didnt like disagreement. He wasnt going to bend however, if she wanted Tasha with her to the after party, she would have to ask the boss.
I’ll see you,” he said with a just as neutral tone as his face. He never knew what she was going to do next and sometimes it annoyed him a lot. But he couldnt tell her that, or even look the slightest angry about it, so instead, less smiley Kyle had stepped in. He turned around and left with Tasha, as they were still going in the same vehicle. Mr Burns didnt look pleased as Abigal came back. His face was slightly red but he just said in a calm tone, “That was a reckless move, young lady. You could have had a free leave, but you insisted on putting the whole team on high alert to look for you. Now, if you’re done with your shenanigans, please go sit in the car.” he scolded her, but then he exhaled and went back to being the gargoyle he always seemed to be.
Kyle had a fun talk with Tasha on the way to the airport but as soon as he spotted Abigal, his expression changed and he went quiet. Tasha noted it, but didnt comment on it. They stood a bit far from Abigal, seeing they were going to be outside walking the perimeter, so they werent going to be close to her on the plane. That was till Abigal wanted Mr Burns and Tasha to switch seats.  Kyle didnt exactly look happy when he was told that he was seated next to Mr Burns on the plane. As Abigal only knew him as Mr Burns, the silent guard. Well unlucky for Kyle, he knew Mr Burns as Thomas Burns, an old man with a big love for fishing and his grandchildren. He didnt object but rather just nodded and had a slightæy annoyed brow raised as he glanced towards Abigal. Was she punishing him? For what? He didnt understand. They boarded the plane and Kyle tried his best to endure Mr Burns endless talk about fishing techniques.
Tasha looked to back at Kyle before they sat down and when she was seated she sighed quietly. She pulled out a book, a collection of old stories that she was going to read as they were flying. Unless Abigal had questions, but either way had she pulled out the book ready to read.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 9:29 am

Abigal knew Kyle would be immune to her power, Tasha and Mr Burn wasn't. But she was a bit exited to see the Wesley family again. It perhaps the only reason she was eager to join the dinner, they were going to talk about Micah. Abigal and Micah had quite a lot of history, but their relationship seemed a tiny bit complicated time to time. Abigal looked out the window, it was a short flight so no need to get to comfortable. One thing was having a relationship when you were working as security - another thing was dating one from the detail. It just didn't go well, not for anyone. What if it was Abigal and Tashas life he had to chose between? Which one would he pick, a girl he worked for or a person he loved? And yes Abigal didn't like being picked as a second choice.
"Be careful of mixing the professional and private life, Miss Williams," Abigal warned but in an innocent way. It was just a nice girl talk, right? "I can clearly see the chemistry between you two, I would just advise you to be careful. I need my detail with their minds clear," she added and gave Tasha a little smile. Abigal was a master of this game, a game she had played in ages. The flight took about twenty minutes and they were there.

Abigal was picked up by the butler of the Wesley family. It was quite a while since she had been there, or even seen Micah. Mr. Burn might have been the only one who had been with her during these meetings.
"Miss Abigal, lovely you wanted to join us on such short notice," the butler smiled and Abigal smiled to them.
"The pleasure is all mine James," Abigal told the truth.  
"We will make sure she is okay, Mrs. Wesleys orders," mr James told the detail.
"You can get a rest at the guest house, I'll send a car for you," mr James said and took his phone out to make a quick call. Abigal looked at Kyle.
"Don't worry, I trust mr. James," she gave him a tiny nod. Mr. James opened the door for Abigal and she went in, and they drove off.
It only took a little while till the other car came for the detail and brought them to the guest house. There was provided food. Abigal had lived here before, she knew the house.

The dinner itself took a few hours, and around 21 it was time to head out again. This time in third outfit for the day, she let her hair down and went out in the newoutfit. Outside the huge house she would be waiting for Kyle to escort her to the location in Mayfair that Mr. James had given him. Abigal was addicted to the attention she got, the never really needed to do anything big other than being present for people to notice her - and when she wanted the attention the need grew faster than anything.
"Ready to go?" She asked and tilted her head a tiny bit to the left. Abigal going to a club wasn't a rare sight, Kyle knew that. Abigal looked for Tasha, she was kinda expecting her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Tasha listened to her as she talked and then shook her head, “I’d want him to pick you. Speaking in life or death situations,” she said, with the last sentence as a underlying clarifier that that was the only thing she wanted him to pick Abigal. She exhaled quietly and looked forward for a bit. “I’m not sure I follow what you mean though. I’m new and Kyle seems like a good guy.. I wouldnt...” she stopped herself from talking as she realized it wasnt something she should be discussing with the princess of all people. But her curioisity peaked and if she had to be honest, she rather wanted to angle herself out of this odd situation by shifting the focus. “It seems to me that you’re holding him back,” she then said quite bluntly as she looked her in the eyes. But then she realized that it was quite the accusation and she quickly tried correcting herself, “What I meant is...” - “He is very concerned about you most of the time,” she then said followed by a sigh. When Mr James came to pick up Abigal, Kyle stayed close by without pushing Mr Burns’ limits. He listened calmly, but wasnt sure about the Wesley’s. When Abigal told him she trusted James, he nodded at her and crossed his arms as he watched her leave.
He didnt really do much at the dinner with the detail. He had eaten a bit before he went out and put a cigarette in his mouth. It had been a while, but the urge was always yhere lingering. And today had been quite stressful. He was about to light it as Tasha leaned out and caught his eyes. He looked at her and exhaled in a bit of a frustration as she plucked the cig from his lips. He turned himself to her and leaned over the railing of the balcony as she lit his cigarette.

—- (Oh no why did I skip when things were getting interesting, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT???? : ooooo > : ) <3 )

When they met with Abigal, Kyle was wearing a dark grey kinda formal shirt with his neck barely exposed as it wad unbuttoned. He was just wearing regular skinny jeans, even though he hated wearing them. He’d always get tired of how tight they were but what he didnt know was that his butt looked quite good in them, not that it was much to be thankful for as a man. Tasha was wearing a formal white shirt with elbow sleeves and normal pants, which wasnt really festive, but she was on duty. The shirts they wore could hide their security vests and various cables from their radios to their headphone earplug. Kyle looked at Abigal’s face and then very shortly at her outfit. He then looked back at her but didnt say anything, but he didnt doubt that she knew she was beautiful. Tasha however was blinded by her beauty, standing there with big eyes as she looked at her. “You look pretty tonight, Ms. Mikaelson,” she said, Kyle glanced shortly at them and mumbled something that couldnt be heard, but probably was an agreement with Tasha. Kyle then opened the door for Abigal as she asked if they were ready. “Let’s go,” he said as he was the last to get in the car.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 1:34 pm

"Perhaps, I've known him for quite some time now. He should be, isn't that his job," Abigal answered calmly back. More she didn't have to say in that matter.

((Guess we will never know xD <3 ))

The most dangerous thing about Abigal was when she was in this mood. When she was just walking around she didn't influence other peoples mind, she was just having this attractive aura around her - but in this mood she could alter her own aura to something more luring. Of course some people were immune to that extra push. That was what she was doing when she got outside. Abigal smiled at Tashas compliment.
"Thank you Tasha," she smiled at her and looked back at Kyle after. Get got in the car and drove to the club. It was a more exclusive club, meaning there was a list - but people here already knew her name and she didn't even have to wait. As they got outside and entered the club. All there was to se were people dancing and drinking. It didn't take long for people to turn their heads around. Abigal decided didn't really need to buy a fancy drink, she just wanted attention.  She had always loved music and dancing. It didn't take her long to get that fix of attention, as she moved like she was a slave to the music - people moved closer to her like were she their master. A handsome man grabbed his arms around her waist and she locked hands behind his neck - some musician of some sort. Slowly her eyes made it out and they got stuck at Kyle for a second. Her grab on the other man loosened like she just got caught. Abigal turned her eyes away from Kyle and started dancing again. People got more crowed, but she didn't notice. But Abigal was high on her ability, and influenced by the wine from the dinner.

It wasn't till a minor shock went through her system she woke a little up. A hand was on her wrist, sending electronic waves through her that made her feel dizzy.
"Ill protect you," he said and pulled her out of the crowed and outside in the back of the club. He kept his hand on her, making the waves keep her from being able to focus. But one thing she did know was, he wasn't in her detail. The second she tried to get her arm back, the wave lashed her like she almost felt like her heart stopped for a second. "Don't do that, I just want to protect you. It isn't safe," he added. This man wasn't the first having the urge to protect her like she was the most secret treasure in the world. She once met pirates that kidnapped her for that reason.
"Well I'll go with you, if you let go," she said and the man stopped for a second to listen to her, he believed her. Abigal looked around her, trying to find a way to make herself noticed. But there was a hundred people inside, the only thing that actually made a difference inside was that people no longer was standing in a crowd - they were minding themselves. A hint she wasn't there to spell them all.  Abigal remembered Kyle being a werewolf, that meant he would be able to find her - didn't it? But ashes on the ground and the smoke from fire would make it hard just to find her by a normal scent. Abigal decided to play clumsy and fell to the ground near some broken bricks - scratched her knees so blood painted the grey brick. The man turned around and ran to her.
"No no no, this is not good look - you are hurt," he worried and grabbed her arm again. The waves returned made her feel tired again. He got her back on her feet and dragged her towards a car. Abigal looked behind her, hoping Kyle would show up - but sadly she passed out before even getting a chance to see end.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal EmptyFre Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

At first Kyle had sent Tasha to the corner of the room far away from himself, but as time went by and things seemed controllable, she came to him and talked to him while Abigal wasout on the floor. “You seem tense,” she said, looking worried at him. He scoffed lightly and shrugged, “It’s been a long day,” he said but in him he knew it was only half a truth. He had to stand here and look at all these people who longed for Abigal, it would seem that what he was actually feeling was a jealousy that he wouldnt even acknowledge as so. He couldnt do anything about it, he could really just stand here and watch her dance the night away. Tasha raised an eyebrow and then glanced at Abigal. “Why dont you just tell her?” - “..tell her what?” He answered puzzled at her sudden question. Tasha just gave him a long stare, and he looked away.
Kyle grew worried as Abigal seemed out of control, he knew that she liked the attention and it seemed that she craved it at the moment. He stopd at the bar with his arms crossed as he just observed. As a man grabbed her and she him, Kyle frowned as they suddenly locked eyes, and she seemed to let go of the man. Kyle looked away but felt a slight relief in himself, that he wasnt sure what meant. When he looked back, the crowd had gotten tighter as people stumbled on the floor to get closer to Abigal. Tasha almost went too as she was mesmerised, but Kyle gravbed her arm firmly and yanked her back to reality and next to him. “Stay on duty,” he told her as she looked him in the eyes and nodded with a slight shameful look on her face.
Though Tasha getting tangled up in Abigal’s ability, made Kyle lose his focus on the princess, so when he looked back, she was nowhere to be seen. Kyle clenched his jaw, walking down from the bar and into the crowd, but her scent was nowhere to be found. He looked at Tasha pointing her towards the exit, as he proceeded to get out of the crowd. He felt anger started to boil up in him as he knew what this meant. He pushed someone aside as he then ran for the exit. He picked up the scent as a car dopr was slammed and a man was getting into the driver’s seat. “Hey you fucker!” He shouted in anger as the man turned his face towards Kyle and their eyes met. “I’m gonna ask you to nicely step away from the car,” he said, feeling his claws grow as his anger rose by every moment Abigal was in that stranger’s car.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm just doing my job - Abigal   I'm just doing my job - Abigal Empty

I'm just doing my job - Abigal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I never apologized for what I did - Abigal
» A new friend? - Abigal
» In need of a hiding spot ~ Abigal.
» Hidden intentions - Abigal
» A casual night for once -Abigal

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum