Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx Empty
IndlægEmne: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Dec 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Till I breathe my last breath

Where: The woods outside Umbrella Corporation, Gaia.
When: Around 3 am, on december 7th, 2018.
What he's wearing: Link
Who: @Darcy

Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx Giphy

The hunger wasn't even the worst part - as he thought it would be - no it was the cold - cutting it's way trough skin and bones, making him ice-cold to the heart. And still his feelings wouldn't go away - he body was numb, but his love was more alive then ever! As he sat there, bound to the tree, not able to move or talk at all - staring at the lifeless body in front of him - Darcy. His first love, and his greatest one - had he ever loved anyone as much as this man? This man that meant the world to him, yes everything to him, who he was not even sure - if he could live without? And did his mind go to some dark places - yes - and did he wish he could join the wolf in the dark afterlife - yes.
And still he stayed alive.

It was the worst 24 hours of his life, he was totally alone, he had never felt that alone ever before - just left there with the dead wolf and the dark scary woods - only with his own thought to keep him company.
Please just.. take me with you.. please just.. come back for me.. please I wanna go with you.. please don't leave me here alone.. please please.. - and some might think those thoughts was directed at Miles - but he was talking to Darcy in his head - I love you, I love you I love you.. don't leave me here alone.. take me with, take me with.. - he continued, wishing he would too - die - only then they could be together again, and right now - that was all he wanted, actually - it had always been all he ever wanted..

He was cold, he was starving, he was tired, and his eyes were wet from crying - so when the wolf began to move - he was now sure, he was beginning to hallucinate.. not real not real not real.. he closed his eyes, trying to escape into himself, as he began to cry again, subbing and whining - I love you I love you I love you..

Sidst rettet af Oscar Tors Jan 10, 2019 9:30 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Dec 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Outfit

Darkness... thats all there was...and cold....so cold and wet....it was like he was falling endlessly... in the neverending darkness, he...he...who was he? he was...he was....sad....no....confused...no that couldn't be right..angry...maybe...but he was something so much bigger...and he wasn't just him....he was a 'we'...but what did that mean...what did it mean not to be a 'me' but a 'we'....he wasn't alive not yet...but slowly...he could hear something out there in the dark, it sounded like a voice...a lot of voices screaming at him.

GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HIM! HE'S MINE!....Get me out of here...please.....because god help me i love you.....god i love you, one day Oscar Jenkins i will marry the fuck out of you...Forever... i will never leave you...i will always find my way back to you...

It was like someone had set a fire inside his chest...making the flame burn so bright that it outshined the darkness....Love....he was in love....but with who....and why...why did it hurt so much that he couldn't remember who....thats what he was...the thing, the word that was so big he couldn't describe it....it was love....so much of it. A strangled breath left his lips before he shot up, his breathing coming i small shaky puff of air. He looked around trying to understand where he was, his eyes landed on a boy...a weird feeling filled his body...rage and protectiveness... he had to protect whoever that boy was.... he stood up on unstable legs, walking over to the young boy pulling the chains apart.

Who...are you....and who am i...?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Dec 12, 2018 6:23 pm

He blinkede to open his wet eyes, seeing everything through a blur of tears - as he watched something horrible happen - the man he loved came back to hunt him. Nononono - can't be, can't!
He tried to cry out, tried to scream, but his voice was dead, and his mouth was gaged, as the wolf started to walk against him - no I'm hallucinating.. it isen't real.. he thought, but not that convincing this time - as he tried to make sense of this horrific scenario - how?

Darcy got his arms free, and he tried to move, move away from the zombie ghost in front of him - teared between, being scared, and wanting it to be true. He's body started to wake up, started to tickle and sting, and he pulled the fabric covering his mouth away - gav a few coughs, as he tried to regain his voice - just as Darcy asked him..

What? Why is he asking that, why is he.. why is he.. alive? Is he? Is this a dream - I don't know - I'm dehydrated I'm.. starved.. I'm tired.. I'm dreaming.. butbutbut.. if it's a dream, why is he asking that, why isen't he in my arms kissing me.. is this a nightmare?! Oh god.. I need to.. I need to go.. I have to go home.. butbutbut.. I can't leave him, I can't.. but it's a dream.. butbutbut.. what if it's not?

All the thoughts made his head spin, as he just looked up at his love, ”Dar.. Darcy.. ?” he whispered out in a hoarse broken voice, as he finally just.. gave in, jumped up from the ground and wrapped his arms around the wolfs neck, as he cuddled up against his body, crying and clinching the wolf close. I don't care.. if he's here, he's here, if not, he's not - let me just.. hug him, one last time then..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm

He looked at the boy in confusion...why was he pulling away....why was he looking at him like this...he closed his eyes pulling at his hair in anger why couldn't he remember anything! IF YOU TOUCH HIM I WILL KILL YOU!....i will save you....i promise...Shhh baby it’s okay, we will look after you, you can stay as long as you need…just tell me when you are ready okay the shouting in his head got louder and louder....and then....it was gone....

He looked up at the boy in wonder...Darcy....a word....a name....his name...my name is Darcy, Darcy almost fell to the ground in shock when the boy jumped into his arms, the way he wrapped his arms around Darcy's neck, as he cuddled up against his body, crying and clinching Darcy so close he couldn't breathe... but...he couldn't push him away...so instead Darcy gently held the crying boy in his arms, as his Own tears started to fall.

Im sorry....i don't know who you are....but i...i...i...know you are important to me.... he cried out, trying to find the right words, but nothing seemed right...but that feeling...that overwhelming feeling the one that woke him up from the darkness...it was shining clear as day from this boy you love me... he said more to himself than the boy...and there it was again...that pull in his chest...that fire....that love...i am not a me...but a we...he is my we... and i...love...you?.....but why...why can't i......i want...i need...please help me...this burning ache inside my chest won't stop...please help me he sobbed hugging the boy closer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyMan Dec 17, 2018 5:38 pm

”Oh Darcy..” he gasped, still confused by all this, but hugging him made it all better - Darcy always made everything better, how would he be abel to live without him?! It would be impossible, but maybe he didn't have to? If he really was back form the dead? But how? Was it Miles? What had he done to him? What would this mean - he had to find the witch again, make him explain this! But! What if he just shot him again?! No! Not an option! Maybe there was someone at the school he could ask, someone with powers who would know what happened - who would know for sure that Darcy was alive?! Yes! They should do that, right away please! Even though Oscar had difficulties even standing on his own, he was so sick right now - but the love of his life's fate was in his hands, he had to just pull it together no matter what!

”It's okay it's okay, I'll help you, we'll figure this out! I promise!” he insured Darcy, now Oscar had to be the grown up and by that, be the one who took care of Darcy, and not the other way around - I can do it, I can! I have to! For him I'll do anything..
”I do.. I do I do I do - so so much!” he gasped hugging Darcy even closer ”yesyesyesyes - you do and I will, don't worry! I'll fix this, I promise I'll help you! Come with me, we need to get out of here, we need to get home, come!” he said also crying, giving Darcy one last hug, before he grabbed his hand and started to drag him after him out of the woods.

They got out onto some big road, it was still dark and it felt like they where in the middel og no where - but luckily a car drove by, and Oscar tried to make it stop - which it did. It was an old lady who was driving, so no serie killer - maybe? ”Please can you give us a lift back to the city? Please?” he said in a really pathetic voice - but it helped and det lady took pity on them and gave them a free lift back into town - where they walked to the apartment - Oscar now being paler than before, he felt so sick oh so sick! They got up in the apartment, before Oscar had gone to look for Darcy last night, he had left Daisy at his parents house, as they already knew each other it wasn't a problem, and they had said they would love to watch her - so she wasn't home, but she was safe, nothing to worry about. He turned on the ligt and went straight to the kitchen, as he turned on the water to bend over the sink and drink it straight from the tap - so thirsty!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyMan Dec 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Darcy looked up at him smiling and hiding his face in Oscars neck, just letting his sent relax him, he had no clue why, but Oscar smelt really good….he had so many smells coming of him, invading Darcy’s senses. why do i….why do I feel like growling….this….i ….i….i.ii….im so confused… thank you…umm….whats your name… he said shyly, looking up at the boy cheeks burning…. stupid smell….and stupid….need to growl…what am I a dog!?, he felt so embarrassed…and he had no clue why…and the intoxicating smell was not helping!

Darcy just let himself pull the boy in as close as he could as the tears fell I trust you…and even if i…don’t get them back….i could very easily fall for you he mumbled as his face heated up one more time Jesus…I am so ahhg! What is wrong with me….do I act like this? How do I act? Fuck…this is so hard…, a smile graced his lips when he felt Oscar take his hand and lead them out of the woods…and home…they had a home? How serious was this relationship!  

They got out onto some big road, it was still dark….and yea Darcy was no help…he did not no anything…at all….but at least he could talk and walk…that was something….right? as the car stopped Darcy let out a tiny sigh and got in as fast as he could. He rested his head on Oscars shoulder as his eyes closed. By the time they were finally home and inside the apartment, Darcy was bombarded with smells from every nook and cranny. All he could smell was himself…two girls….one very young…and a very sweet and salty kind of smell…it reminded him of Oscar…but it was mixed with….was that his own smell….why….what was he smelling! And why did he…like it…or….well….ummm….why did his pants feel so tight… he gulped in a lung full of air as the voices started to whisper to him…. Oh god oh god oh god.. aaah! Ah! Da.. da.. daddy ah! ….. Never….now be a good boy and cum for daddy Darcy face had never been so red in his intier life! What….but…did that mean…..could he…..was he smelling sex!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 10:41 pm

He kept going till his tommy hunted, and when he got back up he felt kinda dizzy, looking around to find his werewolf again - ”Oscar..” he said slowly, smiling back at his sweet little puppy - I believe it now - he really is alive - the witch must have done something - I need to know what, mhmm later.. first I have to keep him safe - god I love him!

”Really? You could?” he said a little shy, watching Darcys cheeks turn a little red - awwww! Is he blushing at me? Really! But it's all ways me who's blushing.. it's like we totally traded places.. I have to take care of him now.. can I do that? Oh I hope so, I'm not gonna let him down!
He pulled out a glass from one of the cabinets as he filed it with cold water, thinking Darcy probably would be thirsty as well - he walked over and handed him the glass, as his eyes went all over the messy werewolf, well - they had both spend about twenty-four hours in the woods, of cause they would look like this - Darcy even worse, still with the blood all over him - maybe they should tage a shower.. together? He watched as Darcy's whole face now turned red - as if he had just red Oscars thoughts - and still a little shy he also blushed a bit - ”you look really cute when you blush at me..” he said softly - come on just take his hand, and show him to the bathroom - you have to help him, he can't remember anything - oh.. wait.. can't he remember how to.. not that I want it.. right now I mean.. but maybe.. god he's cute when he blushes.. he's so innocent.. wow..

”Come - let's go get cleaned up, we look like two cavemen..” he said laughing, taking Darcy's hand and guiding him to the bathroom. He went straight to the shower to turn on the hot water, as he turned and looked at Darcy, ”uhmm.. do you want my help, or do you need some privacy? I mean - I've seen you naked before, so it's not a big deal, but it's okay if you don't feel comfortable with me in here.. It's up to you..” he said softly, smiling friendly at Darcy, as he went to get the towels for them both.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyLør Jan 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Darcy felt his face heat up even more at Oscar’s sweet words and the ever growing urge to hide his burning face in his hands was the most tempting thing in the world. He shook his head and scrunched up his nose im not cute…..i don’t know what I am but im not cute….what…ummm….what am I like? he asked shyly as he looked into Oscar’s eye.

he is so beautiful……and he smells so good….oh god what is wrong whit me….and why do my pants feel so tight…..oh no am I sick?! a slightly panicky emotion overcame his face, but was washed away the second he felt Oscars hand in his own. A warmth spread thorough his whole body from where their hands where connected to the very tips of his toes.

He gave Oscar a sad little smile not knowing how to put whatever he was feeling into words…..he had no clue what was happening to his own body and there were so many smells and senses confusing him and making him very dizzy. Please…i….ummm….would be nice…I umm….don’t really know how much longer I can stand up he looked at Oscar with pleading eyes as he with shaking hands tried to unbutton his shirt, sighing in anger when he didn’t know how to do it. please help me… his voice was so small and vulnerable, he had never felt more like a child.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTirs Jan 08, 2019 12:32 am

Oscar bit down his lip to not laugh to much about it, about the cute werewolf, trying to claim that he isen't. ”Right now yes.. very cute..” he whispered softly, ”uhm well.. usually you're the one, eh, taking care of me - but now it's the other way around, but, it's okay, I like it..” he said also blushing a little, but it was weird, having this Darcy around, he was so diffrent, not in a bad way, not at all, just.. diffrent.

”Oh?!” he said in a worried tone, ”are you feeling sick? Oh.. come sit down!” he said, grabbing Darcy's hand again, dragging him to the toilet, and getting him to sit down on top of the closed toilet. ”Hey it's okay, it's okay! Don't worry, I'll help you!” he said in a calming friendly tone, squatting down in front of Darcy - to be at his level.
”Just relax, take a few deep breath.. and let me help you, alright?” he whispered gently, as he put his own nerves aside to help his love, who so clearly needed him.

He took over the unbuttoning of the dirty shirt, as he tossed it away, probably just had to throw it out too, a little bit nervous he went straight to Darcy's pants, opening them - a little bit to scared of looking Darcy in the eyes and getting distracted, he just forced his gaze down, and worked fast and quiet to get the pants off of Darcy - helping him with his shoes and socks, and then getting back up.

”Take my hand yes?” he asked gently, waiting for Darcy to grab it, and then slowly leading him towards the shower-cabin - just to hesitated right outside it, before getting himself together - or enough - to reach out and pull Darcy's underwear down.. oh dear.. he's hard.. he's so hard.. oh my god.. what do I do! Don't stare at it! Argh! he thought, getting so flushed right now shit!
”There you go.. you should get in before you get cold.. I'll uhm.. I'll join you.. in one sec..” he said, looking into those big beautiful helpless eyes.. yeah he probably had to help him with the cleaning too.. wow..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Jan 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Darcy looked up at Oscar’s worried tone, ”are you feeling sick? Oh.. come sit down!” the little fairy said, grabbing Darcy's hand again, dragging him to the toilet, and getting him to sit down on top of the closed toilet. Darcy had no clue how he was suppose to act and it scared him no…not sick…and umm thank you for looking after me…I know this must be very…weird for you…so umm yea thanks… he whimpered out and looked down at his own body, not understanding what was happening…the voices…or more like memories…were trying to tell him something like they did in the living room, but Darcy had no clue what they wanted…apart from being close to Oscar.

Darcy gave Oscar a grateful smile when he started to help Darcy with the unbuttoning of the dirty shirt, Darcy felt his cock swell when he felt Oscar’s hands close to his pants, opening them – Darcy looked up at the lamp, not being able to look at Oscar’s face out of fear he would make a mess of himself more than he had. A tiny gasp left his lips when he felt the last bit of clothing leave his body. He took Oscar’s out stretched hand letting himself be guided to the shower. He felt his face heat up one more time when Oscar pulled his underwear off, he looked down at his now naked body and hard cock it won’t go away…im sorryhe whimpered out. He slowly steeped into the shower moaning a little as the hot water hit his freezing body. He gave Oscar a shy tilt of his head and nodded hopping the fairy would join him soon.

Feels nice… he muttered and closed his eyes and looking back up I need…please help me….i need you he whispered as he gripped the shower stand as his legs started to shake
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTors Jan 10, 2019 9:30 pm

”It's not weird..” he mumbled, shortly after thinking: okay it's a little bit weird, but it's Darcy and I love him - and I will always do my very best to look after him, like I know he will for me..
”I don't mind looking after you.. actually it's nice.. taking care of you..” he said, giving Darcy a smil full of love and affection, so he would know he was truly genuine.

He had to bite down his lips, to not laugh at he's innocent little wolf - it was just such a big change, like if they had changed roles or something - though Oscar wasn't all that ready to play or be dominant yet - was he? I can't dominate him, can i? Does he want me to? I've never done that before.. but I guess.. maybe.. I don't know..
”It's okay.. I like it when you are.. hard.. for me..” he said a bit shy, but at the same time also getting more confident.

He got his clothes off, standing outside the shower looking down only to spot his own boner.. full on rising.. damn. He looked up, as Darcy made a cute moan.. but then started to mutter, and quickly he came to his rescue! He jumped in in front of him, ”I'm right here, don't worry!” he spurted out, placing his hands around Darcy's hips to help him win back his balance, ”just put your hands on my shoulders.. I got you..” he whispered softly, giving Darcy a gentle friendly smile, ”god.. you are so beautiful.. let me clean you up, yes?” he begged softly, picking up the body shower gel, and squeezing some out between his hands before placing them against his loves upper body. Starting to massage him gently on his chest, getting all that dirt and blood to let go off his beautiful man. Picking a bit at those small single hairs between his cute lickable nippels - god I could just put it all in my mouth.. the hair, the nippels, the big crazy hot muscles.. and lick him all over.. shit.. yes I want him, I want him bad..

And with that thought he went down to wash off his mouthwatering sixpack, before entering a more forbidden area.. between the pants line.. mhmm..
He slowly looked op af Darcy to get a glimpse of his eyes.. just to be sure it was okay.. that he was okay with him touching him like this.. though it would be so hard to keep his hands to himself..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTirs Jan 22, 2019 12:45 am

Darcy gave the fairy a shy smile i like when you take care of me too...it makes me feel safe he said looking down his naked body hoping Oscar wouldn't think he was a complete freak for being so hard, Darcy had no control over his body, but just being near Oscar made Darcy shake, feel alive and cloud his mind with a kind of lust he didn't understand...how could one man want something as much as he wanted Oscar in this very moment...it made no sense. He couldn't help feeling happy and a sense of pride that Oscar had this kind of power over Darcy's body. You like it...you don't think its...crazy...that all i have to do is look at you...smell you...and my body starts to act like this...i feel so...i can't describe it...but i want....i need...you so much....i cant think...oh god he muttered looking away as he felt his face and ears burn.

He blushed deeper when he saw Oscar take his clothes off and oh god...Darcy felt his mouth water at the sight of Oscars own boner, Darcy let out a pitiful moan at the sight of it, he felt his legs get wobbly and smiled at the little fairy as he jumped in in front of Darcy and placed his hands around Darcy's hips to help him win back his balance, Darcy just whimpered and hid his face in the crock of Oscar's neck, and warped his arms around Oscar for support. Darcy moaned loudly when he felt the cool shower gel against his skin as Oscar small hands started to massage Darcy gently on his chest, getting all that dirt and blood of his body.

A stream of moans and whimpers left Darcy's lips and he felt his eyes flutter under Oscar's talented touch, Darcy pressed his body against Oscar trying to get some sort of release, please...touch me....i need you so much....please i feel like i might die if you don't touch me he begged.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyFre Jan 25, 2019 10:43 pm

Oscar's cheeks went a little bit red with delight, when Darcy told him, he made him feel safe. ”Yes I do, I do like it.. and no.. I don't think that..” he whispered slowly, ”because.. because I feel the exact same.. when I'm with you..” he elaborated, getting even more turned on by Darcy's confession - god I need you too.. so much! He thought, still waiting for his green light, though he might already had gotten it.. and the way Darcy acted, I would be hard to believe he would want anything else than for Oscar to touch him - but he needed to be sure.

The little 'please' did the job, ”don't die..” he whispered a little vague, but with a edge of importance to it - I can't lose him.. again.. can't.. - even though it was just a figure of speaking, this was no joke.. just a few hours ago Darcy had been stone cold dead..
”Don't you dare!” he then growled out - before he total determined placed his wet warm fingers around Darcy's hard cock, looking up at him, just to see how he would react - and then leaning in towards him, placing his lips just in fort of him now, sucking the lower lip in to slowly bite it down, before parting his lips to make way, as he pressed them towards the tip of Darcy's cock. The whole time looking up at his wolf, keepting the eye contact, before really getting into the blowjob, letting his lips crawl all the way around him and taking him as deep as possible, moaning at the taste of the perfect wolf's cock in his wet mouth.

Slowly his fingers went around him to grab that juicy behind, but should he.. like.. should he? what if he pushes me away when I try? Or if I do it all wrong.. can't I just tell him, that he needs to do me? That's how we use to do it... argh no he can't look at him, you have to take care of him, you have to.. do him.. fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! Mhmm come on Oscar you wuss, just do it! Slowly and very gentle he tried sliding a finger in between Darcy's butt cheeks, slowly stroking his entrance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptySøn Feb 03, 2019 8:28 pm

Darcy looked up at the fairy, opening his mouth wanting to calm the boy down, but before the words left his mouth Oscar growled at him and placed his wet warm fingers around Darcy's hard cock, Darcy meet his eyes and let out a long pitiful moan as the sensations of Oscars hand on his cock Oscar please..i need…what….why does this feel so good…..fuck I never want you to stop touching me…please never stop!Darcy felt like he was flying as Oscars lips descended down Darcy’s toned body right until Oscar’s warm hot mouth engulfed his cock. Oh fuck…what are you….oh god…this feels so…mmmm…I can’t…ahhhh please…I he closed his eyes as bright lights filled the darkness and the heat from Oscar’s mouth making him moan and scream in pure pleasure.

He opened his eyes slowly as he woke up from the haze of pleasure that surrounded him, as he felt Oscar slowly take ahold of his behind and gently sliding a finger in between Darcy's butt cheeks, slowly stroking his entrance. Darcy had no clue what he was doing, but it was like his body acted on instinct his legs slowly starting to spread giving Oscar easier access to Darcy’s tight warm hole, do it…please, I feel like I’m on fire…please make it stop….make me yours.. he moaned out as his eyes locked with Oscar’s
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyFre Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm

As Darcy's cock was deeply buried between Oscar's lips, it made it very hard for him to respond, although his thought kept running on the highest speed, again and again around in circles - what if he doesn't like it, what if he hates it, what if he then hates me.. what if I hurt him! Oh god, this is so crazy!

And still Darcy begged him not to stop, and how could he even begin to say no to that beautiful moaning wolf? I've never seen him like this before, he never looses control like this, it's always me who's like this.. now it's him.. his time to give up and give in.. to me.. wow..
He tried speeding up the rhythm to make sure Darcy got all the pleasure he could possibly give him, and when he asked him to not stop once again, he slowly tried to press the finger up inside him..
Wow.. I'm inside him.. something of me.. inside something of his.. and it's.. warm and.. oh it's tight.. Am I hurting him? No.. I'm not.. he looks satisfied.. he likes it.. oh he's perfect, he's so beautiful!
Slowly he began to explore, moving the finger around inside Darcy, still on look out for anything that would make him wanna stop immediately, like if Darcy didn't like it.. but he seemed to be in heaven.. so Oscar kept going..

God he feels so good.. he tastes so good.. I could keep going like this for ever, just to make him feel all this pleasure, to watch and hear him moan and whine like this - now I finally get why he always teasing me like this.. it's wonderful! Ah I love him so much, I must have him! He taught, before getting a bit bold, and before Darcy could say anything, Oscar sneaked another finger up inside him, a bit impatient, as he wanted to make him ready.. ready for me take him.. I want to.. damn.. I really want to.. I can't wait!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTirs Feb 12, 2019 10:27 pm

As Darcy's cock was deeply buried between Oscar's lips, Darcy felt for the first time since he woke up, at peace. His body his own and all sense of worry or doubt, about who he was and where he belonged was so far at the back of his mind that it was like it never happened.

And Darcy couldn’t stop himself for begging of wanting more, it was like his whole world was held in place by Oscar’s warm wet mouth. Oh fuck…he can never stop…if he does I going to fucking die…shit…what is this feeling…its so warm and tight…it feels like something is going to explode…oh god is he speeding up! Shit…I think…this is to much!
A long drawn out moan left Darcy’s lips, as Oscar finally pressed his finger inside, it was like a thousand tiny fireworks exploded behind Darcy’s eyelids. Wow…he’s inside me…a part of him is inside me…it’s like I belong to him…fuck…I need more…I want to be his…I want him so much…how could I forget him….how could I forget someone who makes my heart and body feel like this Darcy felt tears gather in his eyes as his moans got louder and his body started to shake. Slowly Oscar began moving his finger around inside Darcy, please make me yours…I need you…I need to feel you….im so sorry for forgetting you…so please make sure that I won’t ever forget you again he begged Oscar, as his legs got more and more shaky.

Darcy smiled down at Oscar as he finally felt a second finger sneak inside him, he let out a tiny giggle at Oscar’s impatiens, please…take me…make it hurt I don’t care…I just want to make sure I wil remember you for the rest of my life he moaned out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 12:58 am

Oscar's eyes was glued to the perfect man in front of him, taking in every expression he made, loving every second of this. He would never have thought that he would be the one to this, not just to Darcy, but with any other? He'd just always found himself to be more of a bottom, than anything else - but now he was coming to believe he also could be a switch, because this.. this was amazing.. he needed more of it, more of Darcy - like this, oh god like this yes!

I will! I will! I'll promise I will! he thought, still with his mouth so busy, making Darcy moan all those sweet sounds and words to him, begging like he'd never seen him beg before! It was truly amazing - and even though he wanted to drag it out all night, just tease him for as long as possible, he was still eager to actually make Darcy his - like Darcy had done it with Oscar so many times before.
He let go of Darcy cock, as he pulled his fingers out of inside him, just to stand back up, also a little dizzy. ”I will..” he whispered back in a hoarse voice, grabbing Darcy by his shoulders and quickly turning him around.

He gazed slowly down his beautiful body, as he leant in to kiss his loves warm neck, pressing his naked body against him. ”Ready?” he asked Darcy slowly, sliding a hand down his own body, and getting a hold of his own cock, to slowly moving it in position to enter Darcy - also the 'ready' - was as much for himself as for Darcy.. was he really going to do this? Yes.. yes he was.. oh god..
And slowly and as gently as possible, with no knowledge what so ever.. if Darcy had ever been a bottom before.. he glided up inside him, pressing to get all the way in, not stopping for a second before he was buried deep inside him - ”ah.. you okay..?” he moaned out, stunned by the feeling this left in him, oh yes it was something totally diffrent - but shit.. he loved every second of it.. ”you're mine now..” he moaned out, like he had been Darcy's all those times.. now they really belonged to each other! He put his hand on Darcy's hips, to get a better hold.. before trying to move inside him, slow and gently at first, but soon he would be picking up the phase.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptySøn Mar 03, 2019 8:06 pm

”I will..” Oscar whispered back in a hoarse voice, grabbing Darcy by his shoulders and quickly turning him around. Darcy let out a happy moan not wanting anything else than for Oscar to touch him…take him…make Darcy feel things he never had felt before, the feeling of wanting to belong to this beautiful fairy was so overwhelming that Darcy wasn’t sure how much of all this teasing his body and mind could take before he exploded. Darcy felt his eyes flutter and let out a pitiful whimper when he felt Oscar lean in to kiss his warm neck and pressing his hard body against Darcy’s yes…please he moaned out as Oscar slowly moved his cock over Darcy’s entrance.

And slowly and as gently as possible, Oscar glided up inside Darcy, pressing all the way inside him not stopping until he was buried deep inside Darcy’s warm body. Darcy felt his legs shake and his mind go blank as a familiar but weirdly pleasurable feeling swelled up inside him. Ahhh fuck…yes…mmm please move…pleasehe moaned out, stunned by the feeling this left in him, fuck this felt amazing! Why couldn’t he just feel this all the time! God…the idea of having Oscar inside him all the time all day made him shake and moan out loud. Yes yours! Only yours! he screamed out, only getting louder when Oscar put his hand on Darcy's hips, to get a better hold Darcy started to whine at the slow and gentle pace Oscar had going a first, but as soon as he picked up the phase Darcy was on cloud nine. He started to press back and move with Oscar moaning and screaming in pleasure as he felt his orgasm build up inside him, he threw his head back in ecstasy wanting to feel every inch of Oscar against him kiss me?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 1:07 pm

”Okayokayokay!” he moaned out, as Darcy asked him to move.. the way he said it.. jeez.. probably not a virgin then.. he thought briefly, but got distracted before he could make something real out of it.. as Darcy.. yes.. all over him.. around him.. moving.. moaning.. fuck! Of cause it was impossible to concentrate about anything else than him! ”Yes..” he moaned back, totally embracing this insane feeling he was going through, it was incredible - Darcy made him feel.. fucking closer to heaven! Jeez!

He got into some kinda rhythm, just a little harder, just a little faster.. as he could feel the orgasm build inside of him.. as Darcy only pushed it even harder with all his screaming and moaning.. pressing back against him like that.. shit.. he was going to come.. fuck!
”Yes.. yesyesyes.. yes PLEASE!” he cried out, pressing himself even closer to Darcy to reach him over Darcy's shoulder - and just as their lips meet - he came hard and brutal up inside Darcy.. whining and moaning like crazy.. shit fuck.. this was defiantly going on his top ten list of best fucking orgasms ever!

Slowly he kissed the perfect varm lips, before pulling back very careful, kissing Darcy's shoulder, and neck - before leaning back, and gentle he pulled himself out of inside him, with a little smile around his lips.. ”Darcy?” he whispered still.. reaching out and turning the wolf around in his arms, so they could face each other now.. looking Darcy up and down for signs, that he would feel.. just as good as Oscar.. because wow.. he felt.. this was.. argh!! ”I love you..” he just whispered.. not knowing how else to describe it.. all those emotions.. building up inside him.. I love you so much.. so so so much! Don't ever leave me!! I love you!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Darcy let out a bone shattering moan when he felt Oscar go harder and faster, he was sure he would pass out from the overwhelming pleasure any second, his legs were shaking his eyes were fluttering and he had never felt so full or happy in his life, the rush of emotions and endorphins flooding his body was making him weak in the knees... god he never wanted Oscar to stop...if that was possible...he would be the happiest man on the planet...just having Oscar inside him...having Oscar love him what more could he want... he felt the warmth in his belly grow and it felt like a coil inside him was loosening.

The second he felt Oscar's lips against his own it was like a million tiny explosions went off inside him, he came all over himself and the bathroom wall, he almost fell over due to the overwhelming feeling, but the thing that made him almost pass out was the memories flooding his sex hazy brain, oh god how could he forget him! the day he saw Oscar it was like the whole world stopped and all he could see was him and it scared the shit out of him so much he tried to ignore the cute fairy for four months...that first kiss as they danced in the apartment...the first time they had sex...the time Oscar was piss drunk and Darcy fucked him into the next morning...god he loved this boy...how could he ever forget him.

As Oscar turned him around Darcy's eyes were full of tears i love you too...im so sorry he cried out warping his arms around his boyfriend how could i ever forget you...Oscar, i have loved you ever since i saw you in music class...i have wanted you in my life since the first time you kissed me...and i have wanted to marry you since the first time i heard you laugh....fuck...how...what happened to me? oh and Oscar....i loved it he said the last part with a happy smirk
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 12:29 am

”Darcy..” he whispered softly, looking up at Darcy's red eyes.. ”oh no please don't cry.. I'm sorry.. did I hurt you?” shit what if he had?! Oh no.. oh he was panicking now.. please say something!
But when Darcy did.. it was like nothing he would ever have excepted.. ”what?!” he whispered almost out of breath.. because did that mean.. ”I.. you.. it's..” he stuttered, trying to make sense of all this..

He reached out to turn of the shower, as he didn't want it to disturb his hearing, as he still wasn't sure of what.. Darcy was saying. ”You remember me?” he finally asked, looking back at Darcy, now with tears in his eyes as well.. ”Oh my god! You remember me!!” he just yelled.. as he jumped up rapping his arms around Darcy's neck, pulling him down to Oscar, into a warm hug, squeezing him as tight as ever - tears all over the place.. ”I got you back.. I got you.. my.. my everything.. DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN LIKE THAT!!” he yelled out, not in anger, but in terror.. of ever having to lose Darcy again.. he just.. couldn't.. ”I love you so much.. don't leave me.. don't you dare.. don't..” he continued, now really crying a little bit hysterical maybe.. but shit.. this was.. a lot a lot.. and fuck.. he was in love.. so deeply.. a life without Darcy just.. didn't.. exist.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 2:07 am

Darcy looked deep into Oscar's eyes as happy tears ran down his wet cheeks YES! fuck Oscar im so sorry! i never meant for this to happen! im so sorry for what i put you though... crying hysterically holding Oscar so tight never wanting to let him go, all he wanted to do was hold Oscar until his body gave out. Darcy was taken a bit back by the sudden outburst of anger im sorry...i was stupid...i had no idea he would do that to me...i promise i will be more careful...you won't ever lose me he whispered as he softly gave the little fairies forehead i kiss I love you too...im going to stay with you until the day this world ends and even after that i will still find you and never leave you he just stood there under the warm water holding Oscar tight while both of them cried.

After a while Darcy turned the water off grabbing a towels for the both them making sure they were nice and dry before scooping Oscar up in his arms and carrying him into the bedroom laying him down gently before getting in himself so he could spoon the younger boy you don't have to mary just now... but i want us to move in with one and other...i don't want to waste one more second in my life without you in it he said before kissing his boyfriend.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:18 pm

”It's not your fault..” he whispered back.. as he got upset again, thinking about who's fault this was.. the strange man who'd kidnapped them.. he was to blame! It was all his fault! He killed Darcy - how he was still alive was a fucking mystery, but shit Oscar had never been happier that magic was real, and that it had brought him back the man he loved!
”You've better!” he said with a few snuffles, trying to get himself back together.. but this whole thing.. it was just so crazy overwhelming.

He just followed Darcy as they got dried up and went back into the bedroom, being the one who was taken care of again, and not the one who had to do the taking care of anymore, though it had been.. really something.. he was happy everything was back to normal again.. he just wanted his Darcy back, and here he was.. the man he loved.. ”I wouldn't mind marrying you right here right now.. but moving in together seems like a good place to start.. I would love to, the sooner the better.. please I don't want to waste any time either.. I just wanna be with you..” he whispered back.. trying to get comfortable in the bed.. but he just kept thinking of that stupid guy.. who had put them through all this misery.. didn't he deserve to suffer to?! Just a tiny bit.. Oscar could make that happen.. all though he had never really used his powers for evil.. never hurt anyone on purpose.. maybe now it was time..

”I'm sorry.. I love you.. but I can't just lay here and pretend everything is fine now.. knowing that that guy.. who killed you.. is still out there.. maybe killing other people too.. people on love like us.. who need each other! I need to stop him.. I need to go.. I'll be back I promise.. I can handle this, I'm gonna make him regret he ever fucking touched you! And he won't ever hurt anyone ever again!” he said, getting out of the bed, and putting clothes on as he spoke.. before running to the front door to put on his jacket and shoes, ready to go make that stupid guy fucking pay!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Darcy looked over at Oscar smiling me too...but umm...unless one of us wins the lottery the i think we have to wait a bit he said with a smirk on his lips because if im going to marry you and im only getting married once and thats to you...then im going all out and weddings are pretty price and so is a ring... he gave Oscar's forehead a kiss i liked it...what we did...having you inside me....umm i...would be very open to trying that sometime if...you know you want to...because...it was amazing....i feel very left out if thats how good it feels every time he was just about to turn Oscar over so he could kiss him when Oscar got out of bed.

Darcy let out a frustrated and angry sigh before getting up and running after his boyfriend, he grabbed a hold of the back of Oscar's jacket before he could get out the door. He pushed Oscar up against the wall don't you fucking dare! if you do this he could kill you! and if you think i want to live in a world without you then you are sorely mistaken! he shouted i get why you want to hurt him! but i am not letting you put your self in harm's way for me or anyone! and i don't want to lose you! i fucking can't! and if you kill him i will! because we both know what will happen to you if you do! and i can't let you do that to yourself! he looked into Oscar's eyes pleading with him not to do this as he gently lowered his voice so if anyone is going to kill him and get blood on their hands it's going to be me he said placing his head on Oscar's chest
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx   Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 12:05 am

Oscar had already made up his mind about this, and nothing was gonna stop him - or - nothing besides Darcy apparently - why was he so well with words? ”NO!” he said in a high pitch voice, completely terrified of the idea that Darcy would go after the man who did this to him, what if he killed him again?! No way!! ”No way you're doing that Darcy! So just - no-one is doing anything then okay - let's just forget about it then, right..” he said with a sign, but if he needed to pretend he wasn't gonna do anything, so be it - anything to stop Darcy for doing something stupid, he couldn't lose him again! He would just have to agree that he wouldn't do anything either.. for now at least.. then he would maybe have some time to think of a really good plan, no way he was gonna let that man get away with this - and Oscar was pretty powerful too, he could win that battle easily.

He placed his arms around Darcy's neck, as he gave him a soft smile, ”I'm staying, don't worry okay.. and just for the record, I don't need a fancy ring or a fancy wedding for that matter, I just need you.. and eh.. I liked it too.. kinda.. it was.. a little weird, but you feel amazing Darcy.. so yes maybe.. maybe we could try it again sometime..” he mumbled getting a bit blushed now - talking about the shower sex, it was just.. yea.. ”can we go cuddle now? Oh.. and by the way, don't worry about Daisy, she's with my parents..” he said, before Darcy would freak out about that she wasn't here, yea.

Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» We walk and stick together until our last breath | Mariella
» Let us breathe together [cw]
» Breathe, a storm is brewing
» You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone
» Till the sun rises ~ Cara

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum