Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Breathe, a storm is brewing

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

Breathe, a storm is brewing  Empty
IndlægEmne: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyFre Maj 14, 2021 12:38 pm

Dediacted to @Daisy

DATE | Mid may
TIME | Early morning
WEATER | Its warm but clouded, thunder in the distance
ATTIRE | Katelyn outfit Cassian outfit

Okay, I’m going to school!” Katelyn shouted from the entrée. The door opened and she walked out towards the road that would take her down to where the bus would pick her up and drive her to the academy. That was when she heard it, a small sigh and someone cursing. This would put her late for the buss, but her couriosity got the better of her as she went down a small stone path towards the pond.

This is not your cabin Cassian, for fuck shake you are losing it” Katelyn looked behind the rosebushes and saw a man sitting by the lake looking into at the water lilies floating around in the water. What the hell? His head turned and he looked straight towards her, but he didn’t say or do anything as he turned back placed the whiskey bottle to his lips and took a large ship of it.
Well, this, was something new. Slowly she tiptoed back to the house and went in the door almost slamming towards the wall. “Mom!” she shouted and walked to the room where she last saw her mother. “Okay so mom, there is some dude down by the pond talking to himself – you take care of that, I’m going to call dad and get him to drive me to school” she said with a big smile, ran over placed a kiss to her cheek before she ran out of the door again. Feeling only slightly guilty of leaving her with a person she didn’t know. But her mother had any day been ten times more badass at fighting off people than her father ever would be, so she didn’t really fear that it would turn ugly.

The warlock sighed and closed his eyes, feeling how tears pressed on his eyelids. It was 53 years since his wife had passed away and every day on her death day. It always took him by surprise how much he mourned the loss he had for such a long time. Never really being good at giving himself the time to actually get over it in a healthy manner.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyFre Maj 14, 2021 7:21 pm

Outfit
_________

Busy mornings. What never failed to get Daisy up in the morning was the fact the had to not only get to work, but also making sure she had breakfast with Katelyn. She had thought about suggesting Katelyn to have a room there, but Daisy also wasn't ready to let her daughter live away from home. Not seeing her every single day. That thought was heart breaking to her, and here was Nigel worried whenever she would start dating. Daisy had been worried ever since Katelyn had started not needing her as much as she used to, and she wasn't looking forward to her one day actually moving away from home. "See you later honey! Have a good day," Daisy yelled after Katelyn, trying to reach the door but her daughter full of life and energy was already towards the bus. Daisy chuckled a bit to herself and headed to the kitchen to do the dishes.

Daisy took a slightly deeper breath in, just about put another can of coffee on when the shout sounded, and before she knew it she ran towards the door. "Hey what's wrong?" Daisy's eyes looked over Katelyn, afraid for a moment that something had happened to her. But quickly she also got the information about what was going on. Some guy by the pond, or dude as her teenage daughter so lovely said. "Okay, I will look into it," she assured Katelyn and breathed out calming herself down again. Daisy smiled as her daughter gave her a kiss on the cheek, and Daisy quickly grabbed her into her embrace to send her off right. "Tell your father hello from me, and remember to ask him if he still wanted the coffee table - it's just taking up space in the garage," she reminded Katelyn as she once again went out the door.

The banshee took a deeper breath in before she headed out the door, and walked over to the pod. Daisy wrapped her arms around her as she stepped closer to the man by the pod. She frowned a bit, sensing the deep fog of sorrow hanging over the area around him. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked carefully as she stepped closer to him.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 10:11 am

Katelyn made a somewhat noncommittal answer to her mothers’ words as she ran out the door and got ahold of her dad. But funnily enough it was the first thing Kate told her father as he came in his jeep and drove them off to her school.

Cassian deep in his own thoughts and drinking heavily from the bottle in his hands, and almost forgotten that he had noticed a young girl starring at him. Well, he didn’t really register that another aura came closer to him, not before her voice caught him a little of guard. That voice sounded so much like his now late wife, but it couldn’t be she was dead that was the reason that he sat here drinking on her death day. And the day he had accidentally committed murder. Funny how an angel had told him that everyone had a day they would die, and sometimes it had already been played out, so you were nothing more than a pawn. That had always stuck deep with him, but it didn’t make things better, far from it really. He slowly turned his head and looked towards the banshee asking him if he was alright. She even looked like her, what kind of cruel fate was this? But he knew it wasn’t her, and there for he removed his eyes only to not let his mind wander even further “No not really” he exhaled and pressed to fingers towards the bridge of his nose “Sorry that I’m trespassing I somehow miscalculated and teleported to the wrong spot” he said and gave her a small smile not really removing himself from his spot. It was a nice spot, the fish swimming in the weirdly large pond and waterlilies and beautiful water plants around the banks. A place you felt at peace.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: [color=Darkturquoise]   Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 10:39 am

Daisy didn't really need to know what was going on with him to know he was in a lot of pain. Emotional pain was a language she spoke and understood way too well, so she just took a deeper breath in as he confirmed he wasn't alright. It was also one of the most stupid questions in the world. The chances people answered it honestly was very low, however, he was honest about it, which was something. Daisy took a sharper breath in and narrowed her eyes a little bit. "It's alright, it's a good place to think," she pointed out and took a few steps closer towards the stranger. Daisy didn't know why he couldn't seem to keep his eyes on her, maybe he was just embarrassed about having teleported himself to the wrong location. She didn't really put too much thought into it, when you were distressed, you did some weird stuff. Daisy had a major in doing weird stuff when she was grieving or just feeling sad, mostly because her abilities often were so highly connected to her emotions. But trapping herself in an illusion where her world wasn't falling apart back when Maya first had been taken from her, that had been the most lose of control she'd ever had been, and luckily Nigel had been able to pull her out of it. Still not one of her most proud moments. Daisy took a few steps closer and sat down beside him. "I come out here and sit whenever I feel like the world is a mess too, so perhaps it wasn't the world just thought you should have a little peace of mind. I don't know, being close to any source of water calms my nerves whenever I'm a train wreck," she chuckled a bit while shaking her head slightly. It was perhaps oversharing, but sometimes you just needed someone to talk to, even if it was a stranger. It was what she hoped to meet as well, what she hoped the people she loved would meet if they were ever in distress or sad. She hoped that someone would see them and take their time to talk to them, even if they had never met before. "I'm Daisy."
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 8:01 pm

He made a small noncommittal noise as she told him that she came out here when the world was a mess too, he nodded then while the back of his hand went over his nose and eyes to take away the tears that didn’t really stop gliding down his face to his stubbled beard.
I was going to a little hut I have not far away from the lake, but alas drinking and teleporting should not be allowed either” he said with a small huff of a laugh a small try to lighten the mood, or more or less his dark mood. He looked towards her as she sat down and looked over the small pond, as he looked at her and the surroundings around him. It became clear to him that this was a person or persons that cared a lot for their garden. He could appreciate that, reminded him of an encounter he once had with a beautiful angel that had come down, after her father the almighty god had asked of his archangels to bring pain and suffering to the Egyptian people, there he had left a beautiful garden before he had found new places to see. Egypt, what a long time since that had been.

Hello Daisy, my name is Cassian” he said with a sad smile and finally really looked at her and took a deep breath in “It’s today the day my wife died, a long time ago and it seems like I can’t really let it go jet” he took the flask op to his lips and drank a big mouthful. Then he looked towards her and handed her the whiskey, it was a good brand clearly not just off the supermarket shelve “Not that I believe you would drink with a stranger this early in the morning, but feels rude not to at least offer
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyMan Jun 14, 2021 7:31 am

Drinking and teleporting should not be allowed either, she chuckled a bit, exhaling while looking into the pod. "You should put that on a t-shirt," she turned her eyes over to him with a soft smile reaching her lips as he tried to lighten the mood. Cassian, she nodded a bit giving him a friendly smile while she looked into his sad eyes. He quickly told what was making him sad, the anniversary of his wife's death - that was a tough one. "I'm terribly sorry to hear," she placed her hand shortly just over her chest where her heart was, still looking at him with a pained smile. "I don't think you ever let anything like that go, not really, you just put it in a place where it hurts a little less for a while and sometimes it just pays you a visit, unexpectedly," she moved her eyes back to he pod. Daisy hadn't lost many people, not to death, but to the unknown. First her brother being taken from her when he was only one year old, her mother leaving few years after because she couldn't take it. Then her own baby girl being forced from her only hours after being born. The unknown was a terrible place, at least with death, your mind could find peace in the story being over. When you were stuck in the unknown, everyday was an endless circle of despair.

In the corner of her eyes she watched as he lifted the flask up, taking a sip, and she moved her head to him as he handed her the flask. "Mate, you are already sitting at my pod, I think we skipped strangers and became pod buddies," she took the flask, laughing a bit at herself, before she took a mouthful of the whisky. Whisky in the morning was way more affective than coffee, that was to say for sure. Daisy handed him the flask back, and breathed out. She always rushed so much in the morning to make sure everything was set for the day, sitting here for a second and just be in the moment felt nice - well needed.    
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyTirs Jun 15, 2021 11:53 am

He made a small snort as she told him that he could put that on a t-shirt. “My father would like you” he said with a smirk and looked at her, always thinking of new ways that he could make more money. Always the same song, I’m doing it for my children. How many did he have now, that he didn’t take care of? Cassian didn’t count, and it was funny because even for how he had kicked his own daughter out of his coven, he had still made sure that he could somewhat keep an eye on her by giving her a position at the family firm.

Thank you” he sighed as she said that she was sorry to hear about his wife’s dead. Of a short while he wondered if she would be just as kind if she knew that he was the reason that she wasn’t walking this earth anymore. That because of a short burst of anger and losing control of his powers he had killed her?

His eyes rested on her as she could him that the hurt never really went away, but before he could ask her how she would know. Or make the comment that only one that knew of such hurt could say something like that. She grabbed the flask and with a few words she took a sip. Words that made the side of his mouth curl up into a small smile. He grabbed the flask again and took in a deep breath as he looked down at the small fish that was swimming around in the water beside the water lilies. “You lost a lot of people yourself?” he asked looking at her again swaying a little as he did so, the effect of the alcohol was starting to affect him a little. “Didn’t mean to pry, but words with so much wisdom usually comes from a place of understanding and knowing
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 8:27 am

Loss. There was many ways to lose someone, death was the permanent way, no take backs - unless you had some godly way to fix your misfortune. The question made her take a slightly sharper breath in. Having it all right now, Daisy had gotten things into a slightly better perspective. Yes, it had been quite overwhelming to suddenly have your daughter, but also your brother back in your life. People she never thought, and only dreamed of seeing again after so many years. Now they were here, in her life. "Not to death," she breathed out and licked her lips a little bit. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit, by the next statement. "It's alright, I've been bottling up things for years at this point, call it self-sabotage,"she replied with a small shrug. If anything Daisy had been way to hard on herself the entire time, over working herself to a point where she had hit rock bottom. "My daughter was taken from me few hours after she was born, her father and I tried to find her for so many years without luck. It drove me mad, it took almost twenty-one years before we found her. Twenty-one years, I'm even still adjusting to that," for some reason talking about Maya's situation was the easiest, it had always been the one people held more onto. Not the kidnapped brother, or the fact she had almost had a miscarriage with Katelyn, felt how that life almost had slipped away. The whole being a banshee situation was also just a pain in her ass most of the time. But the Maya thing was just the top of the iceberg that was called her life. "I have another daughter as well, she was the one spotting you here," Daisy smiled while looking at the pod.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyMan Jun 28, 2021 11:06 pm

As if he had read her mind, he gave her a little smile “Not all loss is involves death” he stated and looked a little to the side of her face, as if he was remembering all the people that he had lost, one way or the other. It was never easy, and never would be easy.
Self-sabotage. He drew in some air that made it sound like he made a small laugh by that statement. Self-sabotage was something he knew very well. “Hey, I’m the one sitting her drinking on an early morning, so I’m not judging anyone’s way of coping” he commented before she started to explain who had been lost for a period in her life.
He lifted his brow a little, as the story took a turn that he hadn’t expected. Losing your daughter only hours after given birth? How could anyone every expect a mother to get over that kind of trauma. Waiting nine months to see the kid, then only to have it taken away from you. He made a small whistle and looked down at his dirty shoes placed into the dirt under the sole. A soft smile formed again, as she told that at least that they found her again, so the story had a happy ending after all.

A soft laugh left him as she said that her other daughter had spotted him. “Did feel another aura not long after you came” he said a little wistful “I just didn’t believe it, because it had been a very long time since I ever felt something like that before” he said looking into the water that made a few bubbles as a fish came up to check if there was anything eatable.
Thank you for telling me that, Daisy” he suddenly marveled “I don’t know many people that would share something like that with a person that is technically trespassing and is just pouring sorrow out of their mouth” he licked his lips “Even if we are Pond buddies” he added with a laugh and took another swing at his flask.
I met a young man not long ago, that turned out to be my son. Not the same at all as I never had to go through losing him" he knew there was a wast difference in those storys, but it felt like he could still understand what you had to go through when finding them after so many years "His mother failed to mention that she had given birth to him. But it’s hard, isn’t it? Finding a part of yourself, and then them being so old, that you don’t really have any say in their life anymore or be able to watch them grow up” it finally hit him, just what Jezebel had robbed him of by not telling him. Even as he had always said that he didn’t want kids.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 9:50 pm

She couldn't help but smile by the mention of spotting Katelyn, yeah if anyone noticed what happened around in this garden, it was Katelyn. Katelyn was also the main reason why Daisy had moved to a house with a bigger garden, where they could make it just how they wanted it. Daisy frowned a bit when he thanked her for sharing, to be fair it was the story she had been living for so long, she sometimes even forgot how tragic it sounded or felt. She was used to carry that pain at this point, but only in moments like this she felt the sting in her heart as it recalled how unbearable it had felt in the beginning. "To be frank it's only the top of the iceberg, but in fear of sounding like I'm going to throw myself a pity party -- I will spear you from the troubled details" she breathed out as she scratched the back of her head a bit. Daisy chuckled a bit. "What's been spoken about at the pond stays at the pond, isn't that what people say - or is it only about Vegas?" Daisy joked a bit shaking her head for a brief second.

Then Cassian shared something as well, making her fold her lips together as she listened carefully. He had found a son that he didn't even know he had, that shock she couldn't imagine how that. She couldn't even imagine not having told Nigel about when they had been expecting Maya. A part of her also wanted to believe there was a good reason behind such attention, but nothing less, she couldn't see a world where someone didn't deserve to know that they had a child in his world. But it’s hard, isn’t it? Daisy took a deeper breath in and licked her lips as she held her breath. It was hard. It was more than hard. Nothing was harder than knowing someone you only wanted the best for, had experienced the worst, and there was nothing you could have done. "She has just been through so much, and she is so young - and I have no idea how to comfort her, it's getting better. But - there is still so much missing, first steps, words, boyfriends, girlfriends - everything, this wasn't how things were supposed to be," she sighed a bit before shaking her head. "But it's awful that she didn't at least tell you," Daisy was still not over that factor. There wasn't a world where she wouldn't have confided in Nigel about a matter like that. The story between Cassian's and his son's mother, and the one Daisy shared with Nigel, was perhaps far from the same and nothing you could compare, but she none of her former boyfriend really compared to what she'd with Nigel back then.

"Have you eaten yet?" she then asked and looked to him. "Katelyn finished her breakfast way before I did, and I have some leftover bread and coffee, if you are hungry - and thirsty for something else - I'm still not judging," she asked with a warm smile reaching her lips while looking at him. Despite them being strangers, she didn't even feel as they were strangers - not with the stories they had just told. The feels. She could at least invite him in for a bite and a cup of coffee, if he wanted.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 10:04 am

"Hey, if you can’t throw yourself a pity party with your pond body, who the hell are you going to do it with then?” he laughed but understood why she didn’t want to talk about it. The funny thing was, he didn’t even think it was because he was a stranger. He actually had the feeling that her giving up so much about herself, was because he was in fact just that. A person she had never met before, someone that couldn’t judge based on what he knew about her, because he knew nothing. Other than how wonderfully beautiful she was, and how her laugh made him – wait, he looked down at the bottle of alcohol in his hand and slowly put it down. That was maybe more than enough of that.

Think it’s only Vegas, but like anything else, we make an exception for today

He then listened to how she talked about her problematics about her first daughter. He could recognize his own thought in what she expressed in words. So many things he had missed, things he had been there for with a lot of his siblings. And even as he had told himself he never wanted kids, he would have like the opportunity to actually be a part of it, now that someone had taken his say regarding having Sebastian.

He shrugged “It was a mess, she was married to another man, and thought, hoped the kid was his” he sighed. Not one of his proudest moments of his life. Actually, it would be on the top five of things he regretted the most. On the top being, that he had accidently killed his own wife. “Worst part of it, is that I feel even worse for the man raising a son, that turned out not to be his, and then at the same turn finding out that his wife had cheated on him – and somehow he still found it in his heart not to take it out on the boy” a soft smile formed on his lips “for that, he will be one of the greatest persons I’ve ever met, too bad that I ended up ruining his life with his wife in the process

Eaten?” he looked towards her and slowly shook his head, no he hadn’t. “You know what, that sounds really nice, and I would love to join you for some breakfast, and a cup of coffee would be perfect” he slowly stood up and could feel how the world started spinning for a moment. “After you” he told and waited for her to walk back to the house, him following straight after.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Daisy chuckled a bit, he did make a fair point. And sometimes it needed to be okay to feel sorry for oneself. "That is very true, valid point," she responded with a smaller smile sneaking up on her lips. "Sounds like a plan," she smiled to the response of them keeping today between them. Daisy was quite sure as well, if she told anyone about the fact that she had been sitting here, sharing tragic moments of her life with a stranger - Nigel would at least give her a power point presentation on why she shouldn't do such thing, or perhaps not a power point but something that would feel like it. Even if she knew it was just him wanting the best for her.

But here was someone who related and understood, of course Nigel understood this as well. It was just like Maya had an easier time talking to him, and Daisy had always been really good at not just overthinking, but over feeling as well. But it was also nice to meet someone else who wasn't as closely bound to the family and everything that had happened to it, to actually relate to her and talk to. Even if the stories were different. Daisy listened to his story.

A part of her still wanted to understand why the woman had done things that way. Being married explained a lot. Still nothing that Daisy could imagine herself, and for another thing she wasn't the one to snoop into others affairs. Not like this. It however, felt like he needed someone to talk to as well, and she knew that feeling way too well, a stranger to talk to -a place where you weren't going to be judged. Daisy narrowed her eyes when he mentioned the man that had raised his son, yeah, well, at least it sounded like his son had been treated right. Daisy wished she could say the same thing about the people who had taken and raised Maya, she still longed for the day where she could burn those people's world down. "Some people have a way of surprising us," she chuckled a bit to herself.

Her face lighted up, when he agreed to come in and eat. So, she got up, looking at him to make sure he was alright - he after all had been sitting out here drinking, who knew how long and how much he had been drinking prior that. But as he seemed alright she started to make way towards the house again. Daisy closed the door when they got inside, she had rushed outside so shoes hadn't been a thing she had worn. "Make yourself at home," she smiled at him as she stepped towards the kitchen, just in time for the bread being done baking. The smell of fresh baked goods and coffee was spinning around the room. Fresh fruit and berries from the garden. Daisy grabbed her phone quickly to text Katelyn that everything was alright, and after she just put her phone on the counter. She didn't need it.

Daisy grabbed a clean mug for him, and poured up some coffee. "Just black, or do you take milk or sugar?" She asked, refilling her own mug after. Daisy took some milk out and put a little amount in her cup, before handing him his mug. Then her attention returned to the oven and put on some potholders to grab the tray with the bread and pulled it out. "And it looks like its perfect," she smiled proudly at herself as she placed it on one of the table protectors. Then her eyes turned back to Cassian.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breathe, a storm is brewing    Breathe, a storm is brewing  Empty

Breathe, a storm is brewing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Brewing the First Apology
» Let us breathe together [cw]
» Till I breathe my last breath - Darcy xXx
» Another Storm
» In the eye of the storm

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: