Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Admit it...! - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 11:05 am

She just sent him a smile, continuing to move her finger softly over his scales. She didn’t mind the form, actually there weren’t anything about him she actually did mind was there? She couldn’t recall a thing, but maybe that was why she had fallen in love with him. Her eyes shifted to look at him as he started talking again, a curious look on her face. Closing her eyes as she felt his hand on her cheek, smiling as she heard his voice and then a soft chuckle. Returning the soft gentle kiss, she pulled back just enough for her to look him in the eyes, her hand now being placed flat on his chest as a bit of support. ”I would be a bit hypocritical if I had a problem with it don’t you think?” she said looking into those gorgeous blue eyes of his. ”After all I am basically dead.” she then added sending him a wink before stealing one more swift kiss, before once more sitting up.

Her hand ones more moving slowly over his scale covered body. ”I don’t know. I just.. I think it’s beautiful, I mean this form. It’s different than your normal dark style. Not that I mind that at all.” she then added sending him a cocky smile. ”You’re still you, sharp teeth’s, gills and all.” she said with a teasing look in those dark brown eyes of hers.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Luca was still smiling as he felt her fingers still gently brushing over his scales, when the kiss broke again, and he let the fingers of one hand trail through her long, soft locks. "Hmm... Maybe. And yeah, technically I guess you are, but that doesn't change the fact that... As I hold you..." he muttered, hugging her close and kissing her neck, "... You feel very much alive to me..." he then muttered, smiling against her soft, cool skin.

He let her go again when he could feel she wanted to sit back up again, though, and instead more his hands to her hips, thumbs dipping under her pants to just gently stroke her hipbones. "Well... Yeah, been like this all my life, after all..." he chuckled,hands moving just a little, dipping under her pants again but this time to knead that perfectly shaped, firm ass of hers. "It was so bloody weird having to get used to legs when I'd been in the ocean the first fifteen years of my life..." he laughed. "Weird to see them, too. And hurt like bloody hell." which, of course, was to be expected - he'd never had those muscles before, so yeah, he literally had to learn how to walk, and oh boy, had those muscles protested against being used.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 9:14 pm

She chuckled feeling his lips against her neck "I guess thats because of you" she said before she got herself up to a sitting position once more.

This was nice, no it was beyond nice. She had never been like this with anyone, not when it wasn't about sex, and as much as she hated to admit it, she loved every second of it. The way he softly stroke her hipbones, the feeling of his warm hands on her cold skin. "What made you want to move out of the water? I mean. If it was that hard to get up on land?" she asked, looking into those gorgeous blue eyes of his. "You should have seen me 6 months ago when I was turned. I was a mess.. There were days where I was ready to just walk out into the sun, get it over with. Or well that was untill I got here." she said looking in the direction of the Academy. "I hated everything I was. I couldn't even feed. Christian taught me that. He made me realize what I was." she turned her eyes back on him sending him a small smile "But Azzy. HE was the first 'non vampire' to treat me like another human being. He didn't look at me like I was something weird. He taught me to be happy about myself again. Maybe thats why he's my best friend." she said leaning over him once more, placing a soft kiss on his lips "And then you came swimming into my life." she said with a soft chuckle to her words.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 4:32 am

"If so, I don't mind it at all... Well, I don't either way. You're perfect just as you are..." he told her, in a soft whisper against her ear, kissing her neck and smiling softly up at her when she sat back up, eyes filled to the brim with tender love, just for her, as he looked deep into her beautiful brown eyes. Still smiling, he shrugged at her question. "Well... I couldn't really stay any longer. Because Dad left, I had to help raise my siblings. And I was curious about... Well, the surface world, I guess. About humans, too. Sure, I ate them, but I didn't know anything about them. Mom forbade me and my sisters to go up on land." he sighed, then grinned.

"So, of course, that's exactly what I did. Tell a teenager not to do something, and they'll do just that," he shrugged, with a soft laugh. "And I loved most of the things I saw. But ooh boy, so much to learn. Damn hard to get friends in the start, when... Well, when I basically still just thought like an animal, I guess... Empathy isn't really something you need a whole lot of living in the ocean and all that. It's taken me decades to get to where I am now, and I'm still confused once in a while at my own or other's feelings. More often than anyone else, it seems. But this... I'm sure about." he said, in a softer tone, hand slipping down her slim stomach, tender smile on his lips.

"I'm happy you met them, then... For this... Is definitely the best thing to have ever happened to me in all these decades..."
he said, after she'd finished her tale, pulling her down and into another kiss. "And I'm so very happy I did swim into just the right person for me...." he then chuckled, against her soft lips, before claiming them once more, hand slipping to the back of her neck, the other arm winding around her waist, keeping her close.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Her hands moved softly over the scales that covered his upper body and arms. Gently caressing him, just enjoying the moment they had, all while she listened to him tell about his family, and basically the start of his life. ”Well I guess were also a bit more fun here on dry land.” she said matching the grin on his lips.

Hey eyes moved down over his body, watching all the details on the beautiful scales that covered his body. Because yes, she thought they were beautiful. She wasn’t horrified at all, maybe she was even a bit mesmerized, but well he kind off had that effect on her no matter what. This form, it didn’t change that at all. ”Even when you’re are human it can be hard to get friends, and, well, have empathy. For me it had always been my dancing first, always winning. I didn’t care about the others, it was not my problem that they weren’t as good as I.. Well it’s still not my problem.” she grinned, her eyes locking with his gorgeous blue eyes.

Feeling how he pulled her down, she just smiled as their lips met once more. ”You already got the girl, yet you’re still a sweet talker. Are you for real?” she asked giggling softly. His words made a warm feeling spread in her body, and the way he held her close. She didn’t want to move. She moved a hand up to his cheek, deepening their kiss. She couldn’t get enough of those kisses, but she knew he had to breath also. And that was why she broke the kiss. She moved herself a little further down his body, and placed her head on his chest, closing her eyes. ”Luca.. Promise me you will never hurt me..” a seriousness to her voice, as she remembered what had made her run from anything slightly resembling feelings.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 6:29 am

"Now, I don't know about everybody else... But you're certainly way more fun." he chuckled, smiling as he gently ran his hand up her back, under the shirt, still marvelling at how soft her cold skin was to the touch. "Mmhmm... I guess we just fit together like that, too... might be able to teach each other something... Or jus tlearn it along the way..." he muttered, his free hand reaching up to gently brush a lock of her long hair behind her ear, smiling as he looked into those pretty brown eyes.

"I'm as real as they get," he laughed, before their kiss, making him close his eyes, hand moving to her neck as hers did to his cheek, their tongues dancing once more, this time slow and intimate compared to the raw hunger that'd been behind quite a few of their other kisses. He enjoyed it for the longest time, before she broke the kiss, just about when he really did need to breathe again. Maybe it was a good thing she had those heightened senses, she probably sensed his need for breath just before he himself did.

Then he felt her laying down on him like that, smiling and closing his eyes... before her words reached him. Smiling, he let his fingers gently play with her hair before he answered, his deep, raspy voice reverberating deep in his chest. "I promise. I'll never to anything to hurt you, Chloe. I feel bad for the ones who do, 'cause I'll come after them for hurting my dear, sweet girl..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Her eyes closed as they kissed, letting her fully enjoy the feeling of it. Feel the intimate dance their tongues shared, the feeling of butterflies taking over her stomach, no her entire body. He really did affect her quite a lot, and not just as she had thought before. This was different, this wasn’t just lust, it was something much more complicated, love. She had never done it before, never cared for it. It always got to real, to complicated, but with Luca, she longed for it, she wished it with all of her heart.

One of her hands found his, and she let their fingers intertwine, placing their hands on the part of his chest that she wasn’t resting on. ”And I will never hurt you. But I do feel even more sorry for anyone who tries to hurt you.” she chuckled a bit at the thought, she was stronger than him, and to be honest she wasn’t sure if she could control her temper in a situation like that. She turned her head and placed a swift soft kiss on his jaw, before placing her head as before ”But it’s nice to know I can count on you.. Thank you Honey.” There was a softness to her voice, something that you couldn’t normally find.

She took a deep breath, it was calming just laying like this. Right now it was lucky she couldn’t freeze, she would have been halfway dead in this wet dress. She moved her head, still laying on top of him, her stomach against him so she could look at him, finally letting go of his hand. She used her hands to keep her head steady resting against his scaled stomach. ”You seemed so surprised when you heard me singing. I mean, it’s not that its super special or anything.” she was being honest, she had never seen her singing as anything special. It had always been dancing that was her passion, and what she was good at.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 3:35 am

Aah.... This really was just perfectly lovely, laying here on the damp bridge, one arm hanging out over the edge for his hand to just skim the surface, half his tail still beneath water, as his was a rather long tail - then again, in human form, he had rather long legs, so he guessed that made perfectly good sense, that his tail alone was about if not a little bit over 2 meters long. And her on top of him... Never minding the cold of her body, after all, when she laid against him like this, his own body heat warmed her up just a little bit, so with the time contrast got smaller and smaller, to where he didn't even notice it any longer.

"Well, then let's hope for others that nobody ever hurts any of us, huh?" he smirked and winked at her, before he chuckled and kissed the top of her head. He smiled as their fingers intertwined, giving her hand a soft squeeze. "I know the wrath of a vampire isn't something I'd wish on anyone, but I tell ya, you don't want a siren mad at you, either... We have our ways of luring people near our element. And then you're screwed," he laughed. He had fought a vampire before, actually, and knew they were about as strong when he was in the water, but he'd been faster... So he guessed it'd been a created vampire he'd been up against. Anyway, she'd had to retreat with quite some wounds. He'd had wounds, too, of course, but they'd healed so fast since he'd already been in the water... An hour and he was fine again.

"And no problem, baby... I just... God, I just wanna make you happy now. More than anything else." he smiled, brushing his fingers through her long hair before she asked about her singing, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "Have you ever heard yourself singing? You have an incredibly beautiful voice, Chloe." he told her with sincerity in his voice and eyes, as he looked deep into her brown ones. "The emotion you can pour into it... Even in a situation like that, most people can't... I... It was like hearing your heart singing to me..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 4:50 pm

”Well. I have seen first hand how strong your tail is, I can feel the muscles under your scales. I don’t think anyone want to go fight with a siren in his natural elements. I think this is where you are definitely stronger than me, but then again. I do have an unfair advantage.” she squeezed back on his hand, letting her thumb softly brush over his hand.

A genuine happy smile was seen on her full lips, one that even reached her eyes. It was the reward he got, from telling her he wanted to make her happy. ”You already are Bluebaie” she said with just a bit of shyness to her voice, nothing big dog, it would only be noticed if you actually focused on her voice.

She blinked a few times to his response about her singing. Ones more she sent him one of those smiles that reached her eyes. ”Maybe It’s because that was what I did. I let go of the feelings that are roaring inside me, the feelings I have for you. I wanted you to know, wanted you to feel it, and.. Well I’m not exactly good with words normally. I thought why not try this? It’s not like you could see me dancing at that moment.” she said chuckling a bit at the end. ”But I’m glad you liked it. Just.. don’t count on hearing me sing that much. I told you, it’s not my passion. It’s not something I feel good at. When I’m dancing I can just do it, everything is god damn natural, the moves just come to me. But singing. It’s different. I think it only turned out as good as you think it is, because I poured out everything I felt.” she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips before returning to the same spot again. ”But there is one thing I do know, I will never get tired of hearing you sing. I might be immune to that siren shit, but I’m definitely not immune to your voice.” her voice turned into a more teasing one. Yeah she told him it affected her, but she didn’t tell him how, or why. Nahh it shouldn’t be that easy after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 9:57 pm

"Yeah, you do.." he chuckled. "But glad we're agreeing on the whole 'don't fuck with sirens' part. At least near water. like this. Though you Didn't seem to mind fucking with one IN water," he laughed, pulling her in for a close hug and kiss. "In fact, I seem to remember you loving it a whole lot. Except for the not being able to speak part. Which I still can, underwater, of course." he grinned. That was an advantage in his favor, after all. Voice being suited for being underwater as well as being in the open air.

Smiling, he turned them around without further ado, her back against the damp wooden bridge, him on top, though he kept as much of his tail off of her as he could - he knew how goddamn heavy it was. "Good to know," he grinned, and leant in to plant kisses all the way down her neck. "That's all I wanted to do. You deserve nothing less."

He kept listening to her as she spoke, while still scattering those kisses, but now also gently stroking his hands up her stomach, smiling up at her as he let himself slip down just enough for his head to rest there, on his hands, much the same as she'd done on his chest. "You did get them across. Clear as the day." he calmly told her, with a soft smile on his lips. "I'd love to sing a suet with you sometime, though. At least one time. In exchange, I'll dance with you." he grinned, winking up at her. "And... Then I guess it's a good thing you'll probably hear me singing over and over again, huh? Since you love it so..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 10:49 pm

She returned the kiss he claimed before answering ”Why would I mind that? I mean look at you, even in that form your fucking hot. Besides, it was rather good sex.” she bit down on her lip, lifting her head just enough so she could look directly into those blue eyes which were even more blue in this form. ”Yeah.. I missed that. I must admit I love those sounds, make it all much more intense.” she said the last part with a more sensual tone, as she placed a few soft kisses on his neck. Or well she did until he suddenly turned them around, and she felt that damp wood against her back. She closed her eyes, feeling his warm lips against her neck, softly biting her lip.

But he didn’t stop as she talked, he continued with those kisses, making it a bit hard for her to focus. But somehow she still managed to finish what she was trying to say. She looked down at him, as he now rested on her stomach. This was nice. Wait a duet? She looked a bit surprised at him, was he being serious, but then she heard him offer her to dance with her, okay he was serious. ”I’m not sure a duet is such a good idea. It’s not like I have trained my voice like you. I actually rarely sings. I think it’s been..” she placed her head back on the pier thinking as she looked up at the start. ”2 years since I sang last, before today that is.” she said with a crooked smile on her lips. Nope singing was not what she did most.

She took in a deep breath, making her chest rise a bit. ”I don’t believe I said I loved you’re voice did I? I just said that I would never get tired of listening to you singing.” she said with that teasing sound to her feminine voice. While she spoke on of her hands moved down to his head, fingers intertwining into that black hair of his, as she softly and gently nuzzled his hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 3:41 pm

"Mmhmm... You're one of the few to have said that..." Luca muttered, smiling into their shared kiss. Except for other sirens, there really weren't many who had commented at all on this form.. Just another thing that proved to him that she was the right one, that she loved this side of him too, and hadn't recoiled from seeing him hunt, either. Just another plus of her being what she was. And those kisses on his neck... They were so good, like always, making him softly hum in pleasure before he'd turned them around and settled himself on her stomach.

"I can teach you," he offered, hands moving to push up her shirt enough for him to kiss the soft skin of her stomach. "You already have an incredible voice. Really. You don't need much practice." he insisted, smiling as he littered more kisses on her pale skin, teasingly biting just once, to see the red blossom and then fade almost instantly again. He laughed when he heard her teasing, though, and was still chuckling as he looked up at her again. "You don't have to say it. It's evident in your eyes every time I sing." he calmly told her, one scaled hand exploring her stomach, and further up her sides, under the shirt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 6:04 pm

She looked up at him a bit surprised ”I don’t get it. The colors alone are amazing, but the way your tail moves in the water, it’s like seeing a really talented ballerina on the stage.” of course she compared it with dancing, that was after all her forte.

It was no surprise when he offered to teach her, it was his forte, singing. And if he felt the same way about her voice, as she did about his, he wouldn’t mind listening to it more. She couldn’t hold back the smile on her lips, as he complimented her voice once more. ”I will think about it.” she didn’t get to say more before his warm lips moved over her pale sensitive skin. She gasped shortly for air, or it was more of a swift intake of air, when he bit her skin. It was getting really hard to focus when he kept doing those things, her mind had already started to wander, but his deep raspy voice pulled her back to real life. ”Well I do like your voice.” she calmly said as her eyes locked with his.

She let her head fall back on the pier, she had lifted it just enough to look down on him. Her eyes closed as she felt his hand moving under her shirt. Her hands moved over his scaled arms, as she laid there, letting the feeling pull her in. She couldn’t remember when she had last been this relaxed, just accepting the feelings that were roaming inside her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 10:21 pm

"Well, I guess most people are too freaked out by it. Or get scared when they hear the word 'siren' compared to hearing the word mermaid..." he shrugged, smiling slightly "I've gotten used to it. It's just... Well, makes it all the more special to me that you like it. And well... The way I move it... I don't even notice?" he chuckled. "I just swim. It comes all naturally to me, after all. Unlike walking. That was quite a steep learning curve compared to that," he chuckled, and kissed her slim stomach once more.

His smile widened at her half-agreement to letting him coach her singing - he was really looking forward to maybe getting to do that, as beautiful as her singing voice had sounded to him. She really had some untapped talent right there. A small snicker when their eyes locked, and he raised his eyebrow just slightly, looking into those greenish-blue eyes of her with his own incredibly light blue ones, keeping his gaze on her as his hands kept on gently caressing her stomach and sides, before he began scattering soft kisses again, this time down to her hipbones, pulling down the pants just enough to nip them, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 11, 2018 5:36 pm

"Mermaid. It sound like some bad disney movie." she said chuckling. "Sounds like me when I am dancing, it just happends, naturally." She said before their eyes locked ones more.

Those hands moving over her body. She could see why other people could be scared off by the fact that his hands was right now coverd in scales. But she was not like them, she loved this part of him too, in fact she loved every single part of him. Yeah she did, now that she had finally accepted those feelings, she really did feel them. Every single fiber of her body reacted to those soft kisses against her chilled pale skin. Without her really doing anything, her body writhed as they found theyre way to her hipbone, and then that nipping. Shit. She bit down on her lip, her hands moving over his shoulders, one going all the way up into his hair, where it took a firm grip in his hair. "Baby.. I'm gonna get fucking horny if you keep doing that. But something tells me you already know that." she moved her legs around his body, pulling him a bit closer, looking down on him.

And then she took a swift decission, she released the grip with her legs, and with her hands under his arms she pulled him further up, just enough to claim his lips, in a deep passionated kiss. Like the ones before all of her emotions was poured into it, but this time there was more, the desire he had started to poke in her was also to be found. It was lucky she was a vampire, not really caring at all about the weight of his tail. Why should she?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 12, 2018 2:21 pm

".... Maybe it does? Idunno. never watched anything Disney." he told her honestly, shrugging. "But people really don't get as afraid of that word as they do of the word 'siren'. Understandable, the mermaids are - excuse my language - some real fuckin' pussies compared to us..." he huffed, against her cool skin, still gently nibbling on one hipbone before moving to the next. He loved the way her body moved, always did, especially when he glanced up at her and it was evident in her face how much she enjoyed it, too. A soft purr, maybe more of a growl, left his throat when he felt that hand in his hair, just a slight sting from the firm grip, exactly what he liked.

"What d'you think I'm getting..." he chuckled, smirking up at her. "So yes, I do know that... And it's exactly what I planned for..." he grinned, leaning in as his hands pulled down just enough in the waist of her jeans and panties for his tongue to reach, and tease, the top of her pubic mound, before she got a hold of him and pulled him further up her body, to a soft chuckle from him, right before he closed his eyes for that kiss, his arm winding around her, one travelling up her back, under the shirt, and the other slipping down into her pants to feel out that perfect ass once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 2:29 am

Okay nothijng Disney? Well she didn't see that comming, especially since it had been out for SO long, but well yeah, it was probably something you watched as childrens. But she didn't comment before she was sent into a soft chuckle by his words about mermaids. "Touché" she just said sending him a soft wink.

She closed her eyes smiling from his words. Ofcourse he knew, she didn't expect anything else. And that tounge made her entire body tremble from that soft feeling, sending a spiral of emotions through her body. And then it got to much, and she pulled him up to place her lips on his. Her eyes was closed, and she arched her back just enough for his hand to move to her back without any problems. She smiled against his lips, as she felt his hand that had found its way to her ass. "I love this part about you, that fucking teasing provocative side." she had broken the kiss just enough to speak, and she softly nipped on his lower lip.

The soft nipping and kissing moved down the scaled neck, and up to his ear. "As much as I love you in this form, its going to be a bit hard for me to return that sweet teasing of yours." she whisperd before licking the earshell, biting a bit hard on the earlobe. She placed her legs on the pier, knees bent, and used her super strong muscles to push her lower body against his. Her hands moved over his upper body, up in his neck, and she grabbed a bit hard onto his hair pulling it a bit back as she placed a line of sof kisses right along his Adam's apple.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Heheheh. That tremble. He loved it, but then again, he sure as hell knew what he was doing. Yes, he was locked to her right now, but he'd had so much experience in all the years preceding this after all, and he was sure she didn't mind at all right now with all the small tricks he'd learned during all that time. So he was chuckling when she pulled him back up for the kiss, smiling and closing his eyes as their tongue danced, arms still around her, one on her back the other still on that perfectly sculpted ass of hers.

"Mmhmm... I guess we have that side in common," he half-growled, winking at her and snickering a little when she nipped at his lip. He tilted his head to the side with a slight, pleased hum when her lips and teeth wandered down his neck, shivering when they reached his ear, and laughing a little at her words. "I can change back for you, if you'd like? We'd just have to move inside pretty soon, then..." he suggested, moaning softly at the bite sending just a small sting og pleasant pain through his system, as did her grabbing his hair to wrench his head back enough for her to tease him with kisses juuust there... Which meant she'd probably feel the vibrations of the soft moans ans groans escaping him, against her soft lips, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm

"uhmm it would seem that way." she poured as she had started to move over his neck. He might have scaled and all at the moment, but he was still sensitive, she just couldn't do quite the same as normally. She had to figure out how to work around this whole Siren shape. They had fucked in this shape, but she had honestly felt a bit lost, it was not something she had tried before, and she still felt a bit lost.

She smiled from his suggestion but for now that was all she did. That moan of his had made her hands grab onto his hair, she wanted more of those sounds from him. She felt the small vibrations against her lips, as she continued to lavish his neck with attention. She tightend the grab in his hair, forcing his head just that small part further back, fully exposing his neck. "Uhmm.. Later..." she hummed continuing what she was doing. She had the urge to bite harder, but his rough scaled against her soft lips reminded her that it was a bad idea. So instead she used her legs to move them, once more shifting their positions, him now laying on the pier, her once more on top of him. The hand was still in his hair, and she used it to make pull his head a bit to the side, leaving a long wet trail with the tip on her tounge over his body.

She pulled back her head as she let go of his hair, looked down on him, a crooked smile on those full lips, before she started to continue the kissing and nipping down over his chest and stomach. She stopped right where the tail begang, kissing and nipping on the last scale cowerd skin. She was curious as to how sensitive he was in this shape.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm

"Mmhmm... And I love it..." he chuckled, then bit his lip against the moans threatening to escape the moment she moved down over his neck, until she reached that special spot and a groan escaped him, one that wouldn't be held back, making him writhe just a little on top of her, the tip of his tail clashing with the water surface again from that writhing. He gasped when she grabbed a hold of his hair, moaning when the grip tightened and he got just that small tinge of pain he loved, his eyes closing.

"O-okay..."
he answered, completely breathless as she continued those kisses, a small, surprised noise escaping his throat when she moved them around again. Oh, but how he loved that, the fact that she just took what she wanted, when she wanted it... It turned him the fuck on, and they'd have to move pretty soon unless she wanted to have a second round at sex with him in siren form. "Ah... Damn... Chloe..." he moaned, biting his lip, hands moving to her thigh, grabbing a good hold of them as she began moving down along his body, though he had to let go again pretty soon. In search of something, anything to hold onto, one of his hands went to one edge of the pier, the other into his vampire's hair when her kisses began descending lower and lower. And she would very, very soon find out that he was just as sensitive, or maybe more since he wasn't used to being caressed like that in this form, making her earn herself a soft whine and shiver from him when she reached the top of what would normally be his groin area.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 2:52 pm

It was clear to his voice that she was affecting him with what she did. They might just had started being a couple, but it was definetly not the first time they had spent time together like this. That was also why she had alreay noticed some of the things he enjoyed, like her just flipping them over as she fucking pleased. The sound of that moan, containing her name, fuck. It always had an affect on her when her partner in the sheets moaned her name, but with Luca it was more intense.

She smiled as he his entire body shiverd from her caress, and it just made her nipple softly on the scaled part of his body. "Let me know when you had enough and want to change." she said with that teasing tone to her voice. She let her tongue travle just over where his tail begang, before leaving a soft kiss around his hipbone. She moved herself up again, untill her tongue could run playfully over his nipple, softly biting it with her teeths, pulling back just a little before she let it go and rose herself up, resting on her hands so she could looking down on the handsome Siren laying beneath her, her Siren. She was standing on all 4 over him now, looking into those amazing blue eyes. "I don't care what anyone thinks, your fucking handsome no matter what form your in." She leaned down and claimed his lips in a kiss full of lust. Soon her tounge found his, and it made the kiss even more passionate. "I need you Bluebaie." she almost moaned into the kiss, not willing to break it right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 11:15 pm

That teasing voice. Oh dear God, they were both just giant teases, and boy, how he loved it. He hated it while it happened, of course, always wanting more than what was given to him, but he loved her for it once it was over with, the teasing just made everything so much better in the end, and it wound up just giving him another reason to tease her in return the next time he took charge.

He let loose a soft, pleased humming as his fingers played with her hair while his hips writhed just the lightest bit under her tongue and lips, unable to keep them completely still. Or maybe he could, but then the noises would've been louder, so this seemed like a good compromise. He gasped when her teeth found his nipple though, and his entire body gave a soft twitch. "Ah... Damn..." he moaned, biting his bottom lip as he looked down at her. And if it hadn't been for the blue, yellow and orange scales on his cheeks, she'd have seen just a small blush right there. But luckily, his scales hid it from her, so he just smiled softly down at her.

"And you're so damn beautiful," he gently told her in return, one hand slipping around her neck as he leaned into the kiss, eyes closing as it deepened, making him groan against her soft lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Shit, those noises, and the way his body moved beneath her touch, it made her want to make him do it even more. She wanted to tease him, make him insane with want for her, and her alone. But that reaction she got from playing with his nipple, that was a new one. Why was it she haven't been doing that before, she had to do that some more judging on his reaction, this was something he really enjoyed, and if it gave him pleasure. Yes she was definetly going to remember that.

A smile, just a tad of shyness over it as he told her she was beautiful, he had said it before, hell lots of people had said it before, but for some reason this felt different, it affected her dirrently. With eager she returned the kiss, whimpering in the kiss, as she felt the lust inside her rush to the surface. Her eyes was closed, and she let her tongue meet his, pushing herself deeper into the kiss, not breaking it before she could hear on his heartbeat that he would need to breathe. It was handy being a vampire when it came to this. She had a bad habbit of forgetting that even though she didn't need air, other people did. As she broke the kiss she instantly moved to his neck, letting her full lips leave a trail of soft kisses, nibbling as her hand found his nipple. Testing just how sensitive he was she let it roll between 2 of her fingers, softly pinching it, before she pinched harder knowing he normally had a thing for a bit of pain. "I'm going to keep teasing you untill you deside to get out of that gorgeous form of yours, and go somewhere where you can fuck me till I scream your name in pure pleasure." she almost purred in a soft whisper against his neck, before she moved her mouth down to his free nipple, softly biting on it with her teeths, pulling back just a little before she released it just to let her tongue run playfully over it. She looked up at him, her eyes full of that playful yet cocky look, her full lips curled up into a matching smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 8:07 pm

That smile... He really loved it. So different from her usual, brash self, shy and soft like this other side of her he'd gotten the privilege to see, and he was really hoping to see a lot more of those smiles in the future. And then, that kiss... Her soft whimpering... Eyes closed, one hand around her neck, he kept up the kiss for the longest time, enjoying the feelings coursing through his body at that simple contact, only just remembering he had to breathe when she pulled back, causing him to gasp slightly for air, before he felt her move down his neck, moving his head to the side to give her more room to work with.

"Goddammit..." he moaned, writhing, twitching beneath her with the sensations firing through him from almost every little thing she did, biting his lip against more noises threatening to escape him at every turn. But, he couldn't keep back a loud, deep, long groan with that harder, sharp pinch, arching up against her, indeed loving that slight sting of pain. "You... Damn tease..." he chuckled. "Not going to be long if you keep talking like that..." he warned her, smirking at her with just that little naughty glint in his eye, before she once more kept on getting more sounds out of him, once her mouth moved to his nipple, too, one hand slipping into her long locks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 1:11 pm

She loved how he couldn’t keep still, how every single thing she did made his entire body twist in pure pleasure. And those moans, fucking hell, it was like adding fuel to the fire, and she couldn’t stop herself from grinding her body a bit against his, wanting the friction. She smiled when his back left the pier, the way he arched his back, pushing himself against her, ohh she wanted so badly to make him squirm underneath her. ”Indeed and you clearly enjoys it.” she just said, before her tongue once more trailed over his sensitive nipple. Their eyes locked and she couldn’t hide the amusement in her eyes from his words.

After playing with his nipple once more, her eyes were again locked on him, taking him in, that perfect man laying beneath her, or siren, no matter what he was perfect in her eyes. Slowly she trailed kisses, love bites and licking up along his chest, all the way to his neck, letting her body move against his. Nibbling his earlobe she smiled ”But I’m not going to let you fuck me until I have made that sexy body of yours writhed in pure pleasure, made you go crazy with pure lust.” her tongue teasingly moved over his neck, softly kissing along his jaw to his lips, biting softly on the lower one of his lips. ”Bluebaie.” she whispered in a seductive and sensual tone against his lips, letting her tongue slide over his lower lip ”I want to make you moan in pure pleasure without using anything else than my mouth.” she only just finished the sentence before claiming his lips in a deep passionate kiss, a lustful intense kiss, pouring in all of that want for him she was feeling. One of her hands ones more rolling one of those sensitive nipples between her fingers.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe - Page 2 Empty

Admit it...! - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Just two girls having fun - Chloe
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe
» This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe
» Guitarens strenge - Chloe
» Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: