Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Admit it...! - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Admit it...! - Chloe Empty
IndlægEmne: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Tid: ca. 21:00
Sted: Den store have omme bag akademiet
Omgivelser: Næsten helt forladt, de fleste er indenfor grundet kulden
Vejr: Vindstille, skyfrit og køligt
Outfit: Link her

@Chloe

Luca had been mulling things over for a while, now. Almost a week, to be exact. Since Christmas Eve, at the lake... He'd been feeling rather... Peculiar. And he was sure she felt the same as he did. How could she not, with the way she'd just suddenly left him there, after he'd just kissed her? He was sure by now. Sure that it had been her reactions to the very same feelings, that pleasant warmth that spread inside whenever they'd been together, until she'd been avoiding him these past days. She probably thought he hadn't noticed, but of course he had. She'd only seen him when Crow had followed her into her room, and he'd had the feeling she only let him in there so he could get his cat back. Otherwise, she had suddenly disappeared whenever he'd entered a room she was in... As if she was afraid of something. He didn't blame her. He'd been so very afraid of this thing happening, too, but now... He couldn't deny it any longer. Not to himself, not to her. He had go to see her.

But... Where should he go look for her? Wouldn't she just run from him again? He needed to know what he'd do if she started walking away from him again. He couldn't match her speed. She was immune to his singing, not that he'd even want to force her like that. But... He had no clue how to keep her with him long enough for him to confess his feelings, if he found her at all. Sitting in his room, deciding, Luca sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He couldn't keep away from her. He'd tried to. Not very effectively, but he'd tried. He just couldn't keep away when he actually saw her. One thing was promising himself to not go see her when she wasn't there, another thing entirely to be able to walk away when he saw her. He couldn't. And because of that, these feelings had been allowed to evolve. This was bad, really bad. He'd been screwing around even more than usually, but no matter who he'd been having 'fun' with, she always sneaked into his thoughts. Chloe.

They just... Clicked. He'd thought he'd been in love with his last boyfriend, which he probably had been, but never to this extreme. This was just.... Crazy intense. Whenever he thought of her, it was as if nothing else mattered, his heart beating wildly in his chest as he remembered their times together. She was headstrong, beautiful, cocky and just as full of self-confidence as he was. She was perfect. And so, he'd decided. He'd better come clean to her... Confess how deeply in love he was. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, before grabbing his leather jacket, pulling it on, and walking out of his room, down the hallway, and out the back, where he walked towards the big garden there. He'd noticed, in the last couple weeks, how she liked to wander the grounds if it was a starry night out, like tonight... So... He really, truly hoped that he could find her, to finally confess these feelings he'd never thought he'd ever feel again, and never to this extreme degree.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Tøj + hår + makeup, dog har hun bare fødder

The last week had been, turbulent. A ton of emotions had run through her, things she didn’t want to feel, things she couldn’t feel! NO! she was not the romance seeking girl. She didn’t do love, she didn’t! She had been telling herself that almost 24/7 for the last 6 days, ever since Christmas eve, on the pier. That kiss. SHIT! Why did it affect her so fucking much, she hated it, this was not how she were! She could smell him from a mile away, even before he entered the room, but still she couldn’t get herself to leave before he was there. She just had to see him first, but all it did was torture her. She was fighting hard against her emotions, trying not to feel. She had tried to go find someone to have some fun with, a guy, meaningless sex, yes that was what she was too. But she just couldn’t, no one else seemed interesting.

She was starting to get a bit desperate, and then Crow followed her into her room. That day she HAD to see him, because he had to pick up his cat. And it was pure torture. Her entire body screamed at her, wanting her to be near him, but she had kept her distance. She couldn’t give in, those feelings were not real, love was not real! She had to stop herself, it was a trick, something you saw in movies! In real life all it brought was pain.

More than once she had wandered outside under the starry sky. Thinking, trying to calm herself, and this day was no different. She didn’t even bother to put on a jacket or shoes, she just needed to feel something else. But she didn’t freeze, she just had this weird sensation of something colder than herself against her feet. The dew clinging to her feet’s, as she walked through the damp grass. She stopped looking up at the starry sky, but not even that made the feeling go away. Sighing she turned her gaze down, looking at the damp grass under her feet’s. She had no idea how to handle this, it was not as If she had tried it before.  She had to get it out, some of these emotions, they were too much, she felt as if she was bursting.

And so she did what she did best, she danced, right there in the damp grass, not caring that her dress got a bit wet. She didn’t care, she needed this. Everything else disappeared around her, the school, the trees, the garden, even the stray sky, all that was left for her was her and her emotion. And she poured all of those feelings into the dance, all she felt, all she didn’t want to feel, all she wouldn’t accept. There was no music, but she didn’t need it. What she did was an emotional piece, her feelings being shown in every move, in the expression of her face. Her love for him putted into this beautiful, strong and silent dance. In the end she was laying on her back in the grass, looking up at the stars, but it didn’t take her long to sit up, pulling her legs up, and wrapping her arms around her legs just to bury her head in her own arms. She had to let this feeling go.

// Dans uden music ofc. starter ved 0.30 ca
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 9:45 pm

Luca had been wandering the ground for just about half an hour, and was about to give up and walk back inside, to his room - he could always try to find her another night, he supposed. For all he knew, she might've smelled him or seen him already, and bolted like she did every time he entered a room lately. If he was right, she was distancing herself from her feelings, just as well as he now was accepting his own.

And that's when he noticed her, just as he was about to turn around one of the tall hedges, making him stop right then and there, blue eyes observing her. How her bare feet stalked silently through the grass, fresh dew clinging to her naked skin. The gentle sway of her short dress, leading up to her wide hips, narrow waist, modest but perfectly formed breasts... The pale skin of her neck... And then her face. That gorgeous, perfect face. Deep brown eyes full of emotions she didn't show in front of anyone else, only showing now she obviously thought she was alone, her features laid in gentle folds of uncertainty, no doubt because of those emotions he could see in her eyes, emotions he had been sure he saw that day at the lake, too, before she'd bolted from him after he'd kissed her.

He watched her as she looked up into the sky, the stars seeming to almost twinkle in her eyes, too... Oh, but he had it bad. Really bad. He could see no flaws in her, none at all, she was perfect every which way to him. He couldn't wish for a more perfect woman, for she didn't exist. And then... She started dancing. He bit his lips as his eyes followed the gentle motions of her body, full of deep emotions she hadn't yet uttered, and probably wouldn't unless he poked at her. He followed every twist and turn of her body, and when she was done and sat up, her back to him, he swallowed, and straightened his clothes a little. He had to do something, it was now or never.

So, ever so slowly, he walked towards her, his steps quieter than those of a human, but he knew she'd probably hear anyway. After all, she was a vampire, if she took just the slightest bit notice of her surroundings, she'd already have smelled him, too. "... You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes upon, you know that?" he said, breaking the silence. But this wasn't delivered with the usual cockiness, the same bravado. No, his voice was soft, full of all the emotions watching her dance had evoked in him, and so were his eyes, and the small, soft smile directed at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 10:14 pm

She just sat there, curled up in her own thoughts. Thoughts that wouldn’t leave her. She didn’t notice anything else, she didn’t notice the damp grass that slowly made her dress moist. She didn’t care, it was not as if she could get sick, even though she kind of felt like she was. That was how it felt, keep pushing away those feelings that kept poking at her. Causing her to have sleep issues, she just kept turning her bed every night, thinking about him. Some nights she even felt as she could hear that deep raspy sexy voice of his.

And as she sat there, thinking she heard his voice again, but it was different, this was not her imagination, her thoughts playing with her. It was him, now she focused she could also smell him. That intoxicating wonderful smell, invading her very soul as she heard him walking closer to her. His voice, it was different, it had a different tone to it than usual. Fuck, how did she not notice him before, she couldn’t just run away now, leave the area as she had done the last days. Or well she probably could, but now he had spoken to her, and those voice. They sent her stomach into a twist of butterflies. FUCK FUCK FUCK…

Slowly she rose turning around to face him, noticing those beautiful blue eyes of his. She had to bite her cheek, just to control herself. Her eyes traveled down over him, taking him all in. Ohh shit, even in something as simple as that he looked perfect. No no no, he was just handsome, like anyother guy! Nothing special! Her brown eyes locking with his blue eyes ”I think your drunk my dear, or maybe high? Did you eat something bad? Take something you shouldn't?” she said trying to hide those feelings that were bubbling inside her. She just hoped he didn’t see her dance, didn’t read the emotions that was poured into it. And if he did, she just had to say it was acting right? Yeah that was she had to do.

And now she just stood there, locked at the place, not really able to move, even though she knew she had to. Her head screaming at her to run, to get away before it was too late. But she couldn’t, it was like her body didn’t listen to her anymore, she didn’t move.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptySøn Dec 31, 2017 3:08 am

His small, gentle, loving smile widened just the fraction of an inch as she turned, and their eyes locked... He felt almost as if drowning in her eyes... But then her words reached his ears, and, still smiling, he shook his head. No, his head was as clear as the skies right now, and he walked the last couple of steps over to her, eyes drinking in her appearance once more, his heart beating just a little faster than normal due to their sheer proximity. He was close enough that her scent invaded his senses, too, muddling his thoughts just a little bit, poking those emotions he'd finally accepted now.

"No, I'm just seeing things as they are for the first time. And you, Chloe... You're perfect." he told her, still in that soft, gentle tone, raising one hand to cup her cheek, looking her in the eye again. "Now tell me. Why have you been avoiding me like the plague recently? Feelings you can't cope with? And don't deny it. It's obvious." the smile got just a little bit crooked, for but a second or two. "The way you fled after the kiss at the lake and your dance just before told me more than enough." and slowly, his hand slipped from caressing her cheek, to her neck, where it lingered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptySøn Dec 31, 2017 3:30 am

He got closer, to close. She could hear how his heart started to beat just that bit faster. But he just shook his head, and there it was again. A compliment, calling her perfect of all things. The feeling of his warm hand on her cheek, why did it have to feel so fucking perfect. Like it was just, right? No no no.. not going there, she had to be strong, she had to! Her mind told her to pull away, to get away from him, out of reach. But still she couldn’t move, her body just froze, felt how his hand moved from her cheek to her neck.

She bit down on her own lip, as she tried to control those emotions that he managed to poke. She had to answer him ”I think you’re seeing things. I don’t know why you think I have been trying to avoid you. I think it have just been a coincidence nothing else.” she started off, not sounding as convincing as she would have liked. ”I told you I had a friend who needed me. He is a bit hurt these days.” she plain out ignored the whole part about her dance, she knew she couldn’t say anything that would sound true. And then she did it, she rose her hand to remove his from her neck, not removing her eyes from him. ”I already told you I don’t do love. It’s not my style. So I don’t know where you got that from.” she said sounding pretty damn sure, but her eyes gave her away, all of her emotions showing clearly. It was hard, she had to run, she had to get away, she couldn’t give in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptySøn Dec 31, 2017 3:41 am

Just that small bite of her lip, seeing her try so hard to keep control of her feelings, almost made his heart skip a beat, as it made him more and more certain that she did feel the same way as him. She was just a hell of a lot more stubborn than him when it came to that, apparently. He sighed and shook his head at her words. "Whenever I've entered a room and saw you there, you were gone the next moment. It's not a coincidence when it happens several times a day, Chloe." he calmly told her, sighing when she 'elegantly' avoided the whole dancing issue.

He looked decidedly hurt for a second or two when she removed his hand, but then it was gone again, and he bit his lip as he heard her continue to talk, eyes locking with hers again - her mouth said one thing, but her eyes an entirely other thing. "I don't do love, either," he told her, cooly, calmly, looking her over for a few seconds. "That is..." and now he turned his hand, to grab a hold of the one she'd used to remove his with, letting their fingers intertwine, "... Until I met you. You've changed everything, Chloe. I never, ever thought I'd dare to fall in love again. But I have. Chloe..." and now it was his other hand that was raised to her cold cheek, gently cradling it. "You're beautiful. You're smart. You're damn cheeky and headstrong, and boy, do I like that. No, scratch that. I love it. And I love you." he finally confessed, and before she'd have proper time to answer, he leant in to press his lips against hers in a soft kiss, filled to the brim with those emotions he'd avoided saying out loud, until now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptySøn Dec 31, 2017 4:13 am

The way he looked hurt, it hurt her way more than it should. But as quickly as it disappeared from his face, as quickly did she push it away. She didn’t want to linger with that feeling, with any feeling actually.

Looking into those blue eyes, she heard how he told her he didn’t do love, and a quick calm reached her. Maybe she could get a bit distance between them then, not letting those feelings take place in her. But then he grabbed onto her hand, and their fingers intertwined. The feeling of his warm hand in hers, the same feeling as Christmas eve once more popping up. Why did it feel so perfect? His blue eyes were locked with hers, and in them she saw the feelings his words were trying to tell her. All the feelings he had for her. Her mind kept yelling at her to run, run now! Before it was too late and she couldn’t get out. But she didn’t listen. Feeling the other hand on her cheek, she felt as if her heart skipped a beat, that is if it was beating. Right now it sure as hell felt like it was. And then he said, those 3 words she had been dreading, but so badly wanted to hear. But before she got a chance to react, she felt his lips against her, as he claimed them in a kiss. But not just any kiss, a kiss filled with all of those emotions that he had just confessed. The emotions she had been able to see clearly in those blue eyes of his.

First she just froze, she didn’t really do anything, she just blinked. But quickly it changed, her eyes closed as she gave herself over to the kiss. Her free hand moving up behind his neck, as she deepened the kiss, all of those emotions she had been trying to avoid flowing over. She couldn’t control It anymore; she didn’t want to her. Her mind screamed at her, but she didn’t care, not anymore. Her entire body screamed after him, she just wanted to be near him, to be his, his and no one else.

After a while she broke the kiss, slowly pulling herself away just enough to look into his eyes. ”Damn you Luca..”she said with a soft smile on her lips, her hand clenching a bit harder on his as she continued speaking with that honest and emotional voice. ”We could have just… No emotions, just sex. But.. you had to be so good damn perfect, so intoxicating. I had to stay away, I had to run. It was torture to be near you, because deep down I knew, I knew.” she said, as her hand moved to his cheek, her head tilting just a bit to the side. Her face brown eyes flowing over with those feelings, and a warm caring smile on her full lips, a smile he had never seen. ”I love you Luca.. God help me, but I do.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 2:40 pm

For just a second there, Luca worried. If he'd been too forward, too brash, if he'd seen things that weren't there. Her inaction, her just freezing like that, just standing there, worried him and for a second, he really thought he'd been the only one feeling like this. But then... She responded, and the simple motion of her hand up the back of his neck caused goosebumps to appear on his fair skin, a soft whimper leaving his lips, against hers, when the kiss deepened, and he felt her emotions shining through probably just as well as she felt his. This intense longing, hunger, for more, more, ever more... Of her...

He'd been so caught up in the emotions, the feeling of her against him again, that he'd completely forgotten to breathe while the kiss lasting, which was why, when she broke the kiss, he was gasping for breath, but he was also smiling. A big, warm, genuinely happy smile, and he chuckled a bit at her words, leaning down to just softly rest his forehead against hers, looking into her beautiful brown eyes as she explained. "I thought we could've kept to that, too. But... You just... Changed everything." he softly told her, the hand still on her cheek slipping around to the back of her neck, up into her hair, as he gently kissed her again.

That warm, happy smile returned when he felt her hand on his cheek, leaning just a little bit into it, eyes locking with her again, and that smile... Dammit, but it really felt like his heart must've just skipped a beat right then and there, because... That was just perfect. Well, she was, in general, but knowing that he was probably the cause of that smile, that just... That was more than he could've ever hoped for. To make this woman so happy? Yeah, it was all worth it, just for that smile, right there. And then those words... He swallowed, emotions threatening to overcome him just that moment, he could feel himself tearing up, just a little.... Oooh no, no, don't fucking cry in front of her, no, don't you dare! To distract himself from it, he leant in to kiss her again. And, also, because, well... Those lips were damn inviting.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 3:18 pm

The feelings that took over as they shared that kiss, the way he looked at her after it just made it all that clearer to her. She never had a chance, already that day in the dancehall, she had been lost. He had swept her of her feet’s, but now, she didn’t mind. She had never felt this happy, not even dancing compared to this. It was as if some part of her, a part she had locked away in years, had finally opened. And somewhere it gave a warm feeling, a feeling she had never thought to be possible now she was technically dead.

Those blue eyes looking at her with so much emotions in them. His voice speaking so softly, yet still with that sexy raspy voice of his, and the way he kissed her, it made her legs feel like jello. And for a second there she thought she wouldn’t be able to keep standing. She let go of his hand, but only on place both her arms around his neck, leaning deeper into that kiss they shared. She couldn’t get enough of him! But this wasn’t sex, it was more, deeper.

As their lips parted she looked up at him, standing on her toes, eyes still locked on his gorgeous face. ”I’m glad you didn’t give up. I know I can be a bit stubborn, probably should have realized my feelings when no one else seemed to be good enough. I don’t want anyone else. I just want you!” she said as she placed a soft kiss on those perfect lips of his, feeling his piercing against her own lips. ”I honestly never thought I could settle with just one person, this whole relationship thing. But it seems you changed that.” a soft chuckle to her voice as she looked up at him with a big smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Smiling as he felt her arms around his neck, he wrapped his own around her slim waist, enjoying the kiss to it's fullest extent, eyes closed as he just concentrated on feeling her lithe form against him, heart beating fast and insistently with the feelings coursing through him. When their kiss broke, and she looked up at him again, he just kept right on looking into her pretty brown eyes, as she explained. "Mmhmm... I kept thinking of you whoever I was with... Never happened to me before... Guess that's what convinced me that I do have feelings for you," he gently whispered, one hand running through her soft hair.

"Mmhmm... Just like you changed everything with me..." he told her, the soft smile still on his lips. He was so caught up in his feelings, that he didn't notice another part of him, waaaay in the back right now, panicking at some of her words. Settle with just one person? So... No more sex with others? Just her? Really? But that'd get so boring, so quickly!!! Wouldn't it? As used as he'd gotten to have multiple partners every week?!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 9:07 pm

She couldn’t stop the swarm of butterflies, that decided to take lift off inside her stomach from his words. How did he manage to do that? It was just words after all. But the way he looked at it while saying it, the way his voices sounded, and then that hand running through her hair, sending goosebumps over her entire body. She had no idea what he was doing to her, but now she didn’t mind anymore. She just accepted it, let the feelings rush over her. She couldn’t fight it anymore, she was way to deep into this already.

Her hands moved down his shoulders, and under his arm to his strong back, hugging him tightly. Placing her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beating she closed her eyes. His warmth starting to feel through his clothes. A deep pleasant sighed left her full lips, as she let the calm roll over her. For the first time in days she actually felt calm, he made her feel calm. ”Can we stay like this. Just for a little while?” she then asked, a softness to her voice that wasn’t normally there. Maybe he just woke that part of her, a part she had never really seen herself. She also got a bit surprised and a soft chuckle left her. ”I still don’t understand what you’re doing to me.” turning her head looking up at him she smiled ”But I don’t mind anymore.” she got up on her toes to place a soft kiss on just the outside of his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 12:09 am

A soft smile lit up Luca's face when she hugged him close, and in response, he wrapped his arms around her, too, hugging her just as tightly. Looking down at her, being so peaceful as she rested her head against his chest... "Sure we can. Just... Let's sit down somewhere first, yea?" he suggested, and without further ado, lifted her to carry her with him over to a nearby bench, upon which he sat down, with her in his lap.

He bit his lip just a little when she talked about not knowing what he did to her. he really didn't get what she was doing to him, either, how she could affect him so easily, muddle his thoughts like this. Maybe he'd been too fast, too forward, after all? he hadn't even thought of the repercussions that might happen, how much his entire life style would have to change! Fuck! but how was he supposed to even just start breaching this with her? As far as he knew, not many people were willing to have an open relationship, which really would be ideal for him right this instant. he furrowed his brows just a little as the thoughts consumed him, now brought to the front of his mind, his worry showing until she spoke again, and it disappeared.

A small smile back in place, he leant in to give her a proper kiss after she'd given him that small kiss, moving one hand to gently stroke her cheek as he tried pushing the thoughts back again. They'd figure something out, right? Yeah. He'd just tell her later. But really... Yes, he liked her, an awful lot, more than he'd ever liked anyone else, so he probably did love her, but still... That sticking with one person thing... He didn't know if he could do that, at all!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 12:26 am

Placing her arms around his neck as she felt how he without any problems just took her in his arms, moving them to a bench. She knew he wasn’t as strong as her, but still she felt safe with him. Sitting there on his lap, with her head against his chest, she could feel every small change in how his heartbeat changed. That’s also why she noticed one, a small one but it was there. Was it panic? But why was he panicking? It made no sense, maybe she was being wrong, so she looked up at him, and told her she didn’t mind. Maybe it would bring him calm? Maybe he was worried about if she was still denying it? She wanted to let him know she wasn’t.

And it seemed like it worked. Or at least he smiled, but his heartbeat was still off, beating faster. The sound of a panic spreading slowly with the way his heart hammered against his ribcage. Closing her eyes as she felt the kiss on her lips, she returned it, feeling his hand on her cheek. But she could still hear his heart, and something in the kiss was different. She got worried about him, yes that was the feeling, right? She only felt it with her parents before, so it took a little time putting a name on it. So she broke the kiss, and took his hand that was on his cheek to her hand, looking up in his eyes. ”Luca what’s okay? Your heart it’s. Well you can’t really hide its beating like a crazy drummer for me.” she then said softly with that worried look those brown eyes of hers. ”You can tell me anything.” she then said, a soft reassuring smile on her lips, as she gently squeezed his hand she was now holding in her own. It kind off her hurt to see him like this, had to be part of being in love, right? Because that was what she was, yes, she was in love. Now she could finally admit it to herself and it felt wonderful. Why had she ever feared it so much?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Luca had been smiling softly into the kiss, thinking, hoping he'd fool her, however foolish that'd been, because, of course, her senses detected the rising panic inside, and he swallowed when she broke the kiss, unable to look into her eyes for more than a few seconds, his gaze darting off to the side. "It's.... I..." he sighed, and bit his lip. She deserved to know, didn't she? Fuck! This was why he hadn't been doing relationships since that one guy! This was way too fucking hard, it was so much easier only having to worry about himself and no-one else!!!

Slowly, carefully, he lifted her again, to move her off of his lap, and move her down next to him, before he stood up, running one hand through his hair, frustration rather evident even as the panic was still there, and he shook his head. "I... Goddammit, why is this so fucking difficult?!" just to let go of some of all that tension he felt inside, he kicked the nearest stone, sending it flying into a tree with a dull 'thump', then crouched down, holding his head in both hands and shaking his head. "This... I... Fuck, I'm sorry Chloe, it's way too freakin' fast for me, I don't know shit about what I'm doing, I gotta... I can't..." he shook his head again, and, even though he knew what a fucking dick move it was, he looked at her just once, then shook his head, and bolted right into the forest, needing to get away from her, to clear his head, just for a moment or two. Why the hell had he confessed so soon, so sudden?! Yes, he did love her, but he wasn't even sure how he felt about this, yet! Dammit! Why did he have to be so impulsive, at times?!

He knew she could probably guess where he'd run off to, but a swim really did always help him clear out his thoughts, so that's where he went; the lake, the very same he'd first met her at, jumping into the water and diving right down to the bottom as soon as he'd dropped his clothes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 5:07 pm

He couldn’t even look her in the eyes? Now she knew something was definitely off. She had lost count of how many times they looked into each other’s eyes, just starring, but now he just looked away? She looked a bit confused as he moved her from his lap, just to place her down next to him. But he didn’t stop there, he moved away from her. Some sort of pain hit her as she watched him standing there, looking hurt? She couldn’t read this emotion, she wasn’t used to it after all. All she got from the expression and his words was that he was struggling? But with what? Her eyes followed the stone until it hit the tree, and then it turned back on the Siren that was clearly frustrated in front of her. And she it all changed, his words made her feel sick. Was he just. Angry she got up looking at him with a fire burning in her eyes, but not the one he was used to seeing. ”You got to be fucking kidding me!!!” she said with a sharp voice. But before she had a chance to say anything more he ran into the forest? Seriously? Feeling the anger overwhelming her she clenched her fits ”GO FUCK YOURSELF LUCA!” she yelled high enough so she was sure he would hear it..

Turning around she went over to smash her hand into the nearest tree, making it splinter around her hand, breaking with a high sound as it fell to the ground. Who the fuck did he think he was, coming here, making her give in, making her admit her feelings, just to run away! Not in a million life was that okay. She wouldn’t accept that. Slowly she felt down on her knees next to the tree that had just been a victim of her uncontrolled temper. Pulling her legs up, she buried her head in her arms that was curled around her legs. Why did she give in? She should have just run away, this was what it left her. Love was nothing but hurt and pain. It was torture! She felt something warm on her cheek and rose her head a bit confused. Lifting the unhurt hand, she gently touch her cheek and something wet and warm was to be found. Was she crying? Ohh for fuck sake..! She noticed the splinters in the other hand, and the blood. She had to get them out before it healed, so that was she did, tried to distract herself from that horrible feeling that had taken root inside of her. She started to remove them, but as she did her temper slowly calmed down, and she realized what she was feeling. She couldn’t let him go. Not 1 hour ago she had that exact same feeling. She would hate herself if she didn’t try to fix it. But how?

The last splinter was removed, and she slowly got to her naked feet’s, walking in to the forest the way he had disappeared. She had an idea of where he went, she did after all know him pretty well. Biting her lips, she tried to figure out what to say, she had never been good with words or expressing feelings. Dancing was how she expressed her emotions, but if she was not mistaken he was at the bottom of the lake and dance wouldn’t work on this. She had to tell him somehow. His scent caught her attention and she looked longingly towards the lake as she whispered his name. She knew what she had to do. The lake showed up, and his scent only got stronger, and that’s when she noticed the first piece of clothing, knowing she had been right about where he had run off to. There were no more than a few meters to the lake as she stopped a hand on a tree looking up in the starry sky she started to sing.

Hello, can you hear me?
I've got something to tell you
I was lost, but you saved me
I'll go wherever you want to
'Cause I think that I've got to have you

Her eyes moving over the lake again she slowly started walking towards it as she kept on singing.

I've had enough
I'm in love, it's true
So don't, don't take it away
'Cause I've got my eye on you

As she reached the shore of the lake where it was shallow waters, she slowly continued out into the water. Never once stopping the singing.

This song is my way of saying
What I needed to say
I am proud, I am strong
And you've been here all along
I didn't know it until today
I'm so glad that it happened this way

She stopped as the water reached her belly button. She couldn’t after all sing under water, or talk. She just hoped he would come up to meet her. And she stood there, finishing the song, pouring all of her feelings into it, that warm feeling on her cheek ones more showing, but she didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything else. She just wanted him, she longed for him. And if he didn’t want her, she couldn’t even think the thought through.

// Sangen hun synger
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Luca had noticed that confused look, of course he had, how could he not? He didn't blame her, he was being weird, confusing, a proper asshole too, which was why he just bit his lip when she spoke, before he'd turned and ran, feeling tears prickling behind his eyelids as he shut them, trying to shut out her yelling, trying to shut out everything. He'd gone this road so many times he didn't even need to look to know where he was running, he knew the placement of every tree, every branch, every root. he didn't open his eyes until he could smell the faint smell of the water in the air, and then he'd just stripped and jumped straight into it, fleeing form everything, from her, from his feelings, just swimming to the bottom, laying there, all curled up and not knowing what the hell he should do about all these feelings. Just that moment, he cursed having grown up in the water, it'd always made it so much harder for him to figure out everything with feelings, both others' feelings and his own, he envied the sirens growing up on land, being so used to feelings as they were! If he'd just been one of them, he'd probably have known what to do.

He'd been down there for... he didn't even know, but probably no more than ten minutes, he'd calmed down somewhat, though his feelings were still just a mixed jumble, muddling his thoughts. And that's when he heard it. Such a beautiful, female voice, that singing... He'd never heard it before. And even though it wasn't from another siren, it pulled him in, down and under, the emotions expressed in the song... He felt inexplicably drawn to it, but he stayed right where he was. He really, really needed to be alone, just for a little while...

And then, the soft splash of water, the gentle ripples in the water, and he looked up at the edge where it'd occurred. Oh. She.... Wait. Did she really go after him?
Even though he'd just been such an incredibly big asshole? He bit his lit, listening to her voice. Why the hell had he never heard her sing before? Her voice was so damn beautiful... Swallowing at the emotions she put into her singing, the words, he slowly unfurled himself from the small 'ball' he'd curled up into, and silently, with very weak strokes of his tail, he began to rise from the bottom. He couldn't keep away, no matter how much he tried. She might as well have been a siren and not a vampire, with the way her singing drew him in.

He swallowed, once more, when he saw her stopping, carefully swimming closer to the surface. Breathing in her intoxicating scent with every watery breath, he bit his lip as she finished her song, and slowly, without a sound and barely any ripples, his head broke the surface, about two or three meters from her. "... I... Had no idea you could... Sing so well." he carefully muttered, the look he sent her an apology all in and of itself. "I'm so goddamn sorry, Chloe. I'm... My thoughts, my feelings, they're... Always a mess. Now, even more so than usually. I just... I don't know how to do this thing." he told her, quietly and honestly. "I do love you. It's just... Difficult."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 7:09 pm

As she stood there, in the water, feeling the cold against her body, but without really feeling cold, she kept looking over, hoping for him to show up. Actually, she wished it, deep in her heart. As the song ended, she just stood there for a while, looking at the calm surface, waiting for it to break, showing him. She had almost given up when she noticed that black hair, and those gorgeous blue eyes of his showing up clear as day. It felt as If a heavy weight had been lifted from her, and she couldn’t help but smile as she heard the first once he chose to speak. ”It’s not really something I do. It’s not my passion.” she answered him with a soft voice, still feeling the warmth of the tears on her cheeks. That look in his eyes, it said it all, but he chose to speak anyway. She couldn’t help but feel a slight burn to her chest, she had the same issues, she had no idea how to do this, she had never done it. But she knew she couldn’t forgive herself If she didn’t at least try.

Slowly she continued out into the water ”It’s okay I.. I don’t know how to do this either. I have always been avoiding it, dancing being the only thing I would allow myself to feel anything in.” She said before she had to swim, not being able to reach the bottom anymore. As she reached him, she stopped in the water, using her arms and legs to keep herself aloof, looking into those gorgeous eyes of his. ”Luca.. I don’t care about anyone else. I don’t want to share you with anyone. I just want you.” She said before moving herself close to him, curling her legs around his waist, so he could keep them both above water. Gently she removed a strand of his hair from his face, before placing her arms around his neck, her brown eyes filled with emotions looking straight into his eyes. ”I don’t want to give up on this. But if you ask me, I will leave..” she said, her voice almost breaking from speaking. It was clear she was being brutally honest, him waking from her like that, she never wanted that again. It was a horrible feeling. That was when she realized just how much she had fallen for him. Resting her forehead against his she closed her eyes, another warm tear rolling down her cheek ”I love you Luca.” her voice was nothing but a mere whisper, but she knew he would have heard it anyway.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Swallowing once more, he just stayed quiet, letting her speak, though just a small, weak, still slightly pained smile reached his lips, the apologetic look never leaving his eyes. Well, it should become one of her passions, if he had a say, because, by got, that voice was divine. He heaved just a small sigh of relief, later on as she continued speaking - at the very least, he wasn't the only one that had no idea how this kind of thing worked. Yes, he'd been in a relationship before, but his feelings had never been like this before.

And there it was. The thing he'd been worried about. Her not wanting to share him with anyone. Fuck, but he was used to go fuck someone knew at least once a week, most of the time it was three times a week, even more if he had nothing else to do. It was probably a result of his upbringing, relying on all of his instincts and not on his feelings - sex, 'mating', was a rather strong instinct, after all, one of the very base ones, just like his carnivorous hunger causing him to go into that predator mode when he was really hungry and he smelled humans nearby.

He might've panicked just for a moment or two, but he forced himself to relax again. He knew how wild she was, after all! He was sure she'd be worth it, giving all of that up. And if it turned out she wasn't, well, h e could probably break it off then, right? Right! So, taking a deep breath - gulp of water, call it what you will - he allowed his arms to slip around her waist, tail lazily moving just enough to keep them both afloat.

He didn't answer her at first. At least not verbally. Instead, one hand slipped up her back, up to the back of her neck, to pull her into a soft kiss, so much more gentle and full of emotions than the other ones had been, even the one he gave her in the garden. And, as was always the case, he chose to sing out his feelings instead, closing his eyes and leaning his forehead against hers as he began gently singing. No siren voice, no nothing, just his own, regular singing voice, pouring just as much, if not more, feeling into the song as he had into the kiss just before.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh..."

// Sangen <3 <3 <3, selvom du allerede kender den xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 9:25 pm

She heard his heart beating different again, a few beats, knowing it was the panic once more. But she didn’t comment on it, she let him decide what he wanted to tell her. She had told her how it was, that she didn’t want to share him, and she meant it, she couldn’t do that. But she also knew who he was, and how he had lived his life. And for that reason, and because of how much he meant to her, she gave him the option to back out.

As she was waiting for his response, she ended up thinking he would take the way out. That he would stop it, despite the feelings. Well if he did, it was fair enough wasn’t it? She asked him to change the way he lived, she knew it was a lot to ask, but just the thought of him with another made her inside hurt, and her temper started to poke her. No better not go there, let him answer. And then she felt his arms, slowly moving around her waist. Feeling his hand move against the wet fabric of her dress, before it found its place on her neck, and she was pulled into a soft and emotional kiss. A soft whimper left her, as the feeling overwhelmed her a bit. It was not because she was turned on, no this was a different whimper, coming from the happiness he awoke in her. Returning the kiss with the emotions she felt inside, her legs tightened around him making them move that much closer.

Forehead against forehead, she closed her eyes, enjoyed listening to his steady heartbeat, that was until he started singing, that raspy deep voice of his pouring all of his feelings into that song. Well they might not be the best at talking about their feelings, but at least they had other ways of showing them. She couldn’t help but smile a bit over the words in the song, and she felt that warmth growing inside her, filling her out. This was a feeling she was not used to, but yet she still knew exactly what it was. She was happy.

As he finished singing she opened her eyes, and looked directly into his very clear blue eyes. ”I don’t think any of us are good at this, feelings thing. But I don’t think there’s anyway for us to run from it. So.. let’s just do this together okay?” she said and felt a bit like she was part of some romantic movie so she chuckled a bit sending him one of her charming smile. ”Let’s just agree to be weird about this together okay?” she then said, that smile still on her lips, as she placed a soft teasing kiss on the tip of his nose.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 10:28 pm

That kiss... It was all he could've ever dreamed of, feeling so close to her, another type of closeness than the sex had been, this was emotional and not all that physical, just feeling so much closer to her, never wanting to ever let her go, right that moment... He really, truly loved her, and he'd never felt it this deeply before - it was so goddamn wonderful! Why had he ever tried to avoid this feeling? That thing he'd had with his ex, that had clearly only been a powerful crush, the feelings had been nowhere near as intense as his feelings for Chloe were right here, right now.

His hand gently ran up and down her back as he sang, eyes closed, feeling her breath against his skin and scales, smiling as he poured out his heart to her, finally opening his eyes again when the song was done, looking deep into her beautiful brown eyes as she spoke, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah... Neither one of us can run from it, it seems." he said, smiling, trailing his hand up to gently cradle her cheek. "We'll be the best kind of weird there's ever been. Our very own unusual kind of weird. Siren and vampire weird. Rocker and dancer." he smiled, kissing her again, while slowly bringing them over to the small pier, gently lifting her out of the water and up to the pier, before he himself jumped up to sit next to her, pulling her in against his side and kissing the top of her head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

That smile, it went straight to her non beating heart. And despite the fact that it didn’t beat, she could still feel the effect he had on her, it was clear as day. She loved him with all of her heart, she had never experienced anything like this before. She leant a little towards his hand as she felt him cradling her cheek, feeling the warmth of his hand against her cold skin. A soft smile which turned into a chuckle as she heard his words. ”Singer and dancer.” she then said before returning the kiss.

She felt the pier under her as she was placed on it, her feet’s still in the cold water. Had she been a normal human she would have been freezing like crazy, but all she felt was a bit discomfort, but nothing that was too much. The wet clothes sticked to her body, leaving almost nothing to imagination, but he had already seen her naked quite a few times actually. She watched him as he jumped up and sat next to her, and leaned herself against him as she felt him pull her in. She placed a hand on his chest closing her eyes as she listened to his heartbeat.

For a while they sad there, saying nothing. Just enjoying the silence and each other’s company. This was one of the few moments she didn’t mind the fact that she had become a vampire. If she hadn’t she would never have gone to Athena, and therefor never met Luca. Slowly she moved herself from his side, but instead she pushed him so he was laying down on the pier. She placed herself over him, a leg on each not, not really caring about the fact that he was still in his Siren form, it never did bother her, and it sure as hell didn’t now. Leaning down she claimed his lips, a deep intense kiss filled with all the passion she felt for him. The thought of him being hers, it was intoxicating and she wanted more. One hand placed beside his head, the other on his chest. "I need you..." she whispered longinly against his soft lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 2:44 pm

"Yeah..." he agreed, smiling and kissing her once more, before he'd begun moving both of them up on the pier, smiling as she leant in against him, his hand gently running up and down her side while the tip of his tail lazily moved around in the water. He was getting rather used to her either laying he rhead or hand against his chest by now, and he got why, too. Not having a heartbeat herself, maybe his was soothing to her, somehow? Anyway, that's what he guessed might be the cause of it.

He raised an eyebrow when she moved, but then chuckled as she pushed him down to lay flat on the wood, leaning in and down over him. He closed his eyes as their lips touched, one hand raising to be planted in the long locks of her hair as he smiled into the kiss, returning it just as passionately as it was given to him. "Mmhmm... Does that mean I have to change back? I'll freeze my butt off without clothes, then..." he said, with just a slight, teasing chuckle to his voice, a happy smile curling his lips. "It'd be a shame, you know. I don't want to freeze my little perfect butt off."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 5:35 pm

She moved her head just enough to look into his eyes, as he answered with that chuckle to his voice. Ohh fuck, she forgot. It was only in Siren form he could handle the cold just like her. Goddammit. A small chuckle left her from his next words and she bit her lips answering with that same teasing tone to her voice ”Uhmm I do love that ass, it would be a shame if it froze off.” she answered placing one more kiss on his lips, slowly moving down over his neck, biting a bit hard on it before she released it and moved herself back up, now sitting directly on him. ”What a shame.” she said sending him one of that cocky flirty looks. "I would have loved hearing you scream my name in pure pleasure right now."

It was pretty clear she was teasing him, she didn’t really do anything to try and hide it. And the fact that she had bitten on his neck, where she knew he was sensitive well that was all just part of it. She had been smart enough to find one small part where there weren’t any gills or scales. She looked down on the man laying beneath her, slowly moving a finger over his scale covered chest, moving it in indecisive patterns, feeling how it felt against her soft skin. Her eyes following it, as she moved further down his stomach, softly biting her own lip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 1:58 am

Smiling, he finally slipped both his arms around her, fingers gently playing with her long hair. "Mmhmm... Indeed, it would. A grave tragedy for the entire world, perfect ass lost to the eons." he chuckled, and pulled her down into a kiss, this one slow and deep, only breaking when she moved to place thos ekisses and then that bite on his neck, making him whimper softly, eyes closed for a moment, before she earned herself a breathless chuckle instead, at that teasing tone to her voice and flirty look in her eyes.

"Mmhmm... Going to have to wait until we're inside, beautiful. I can't really stand the cold unless I'm like this..." he said, voice soft as he felt her finger moving over his scales, the feeling so different from her fingers running over his naked skin, but almost feeling more intense than that. It really was a special feeling, and one he loved, especially when it was her, her fingers moving so softly, almost reverently. "Mmhmm... This is almost the best part about you." he muttered, raising one hand to gently cradle her cheek. "The whole not being freaked out that I'm... Well, basically part fish, I guess." he chuckled. "And a carnivorous one at that... Your personal little exotically colored piranha," he laughed, pulling her down for another gentle kiss.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Admit it...! - Chloe   Admit it...! - Chloe Empty

Admit it...! - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Just two girls having fun - Chloe
» What would i do without you darling - Chloe
» This... Won't be easy to tell you. - Chloe
» Guitarens strenge - Chloe
» Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: