Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) Empty
IndlægEmne: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Tid: 29.01.2018 22:30
Sted: Danesalen
Omgivelser: Masser af mennesker, der har lige været danse konkurrence, så er også folk fra andre skoler
Vejr: Ikke relevant de indenfor
Outfit: Tøj   Makeup + hår
Tag: @Ben

It had been a long day, she had come back from London with Christian earlier that day. She had turned on her phone only to be overwhelmed by messages both in text and voice messages. She had run crying like crazy to Azrael her best friend, he had been there for her just as she had expected, he had been a true friend. She slept a couple of hours on his bed, and now she just danced the best dance of her life. Her teacher complimented her on her technique, the emotions, everything about her dance had been perfect by the way she spoke of it. She had poured all of her emotions in it, all the feelings she had invading her body, all the feelings that was boiled up from her breakup. She hated this, it hurt her very soul, her very being. But she had used it, used it in her dance, and once more she had won first place. Of course both Beatrice and Azrael had been there, cheering for her. And she had been so grateful, lord know she needed it today.

She was standing a little away from everyone else, drinking from a water bottle. She needed just a few minutes for herself, and that’s what she told them. After all the typical congratulation greetings, she just needed to calm her mind. She took a deep breath, something he didn’t need, but still did due to the fact that it calmed her, kept her earth bound. She pushed away a lock of her hair, and leaned against the wall, watching all of the people in the room chatting to each other.

// Dansen just in case
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 12:09 am

Outfit

Okay, this wasn't going to be easy, but Ben was gonna do it. He was gonna go up to Chloe and tell her everything as it were - that he had been the one that Luca had cheated on her with, but that he didn't know, because... Because of what? Ugh, he couldn't think straight! He rubbed his face, still pissed off at his recent discovery.

Now, Ben wasn't usually late to the gossip train. He knew what most people were doing most of the time, and had an awful lot of blackmail on most students at the school. But honestly, when he heard that Luca had gotten a girlfriend, he couldn't help but be sceptical. Luca seemed to be as loosely attached so Ben himself, so he didn't pay it any mind. Now, on second thought, he should. Because now, the gossip wasn't about the fact that Luca had a girlfriend, but rather that he had been unfaithful to her with some slut, possibly from the school. Once again, he didn't really listen in on it at first. At least not until he had been chilling with Mike recently, playing smash or pass on Mike's Instagram feed, and they stumbled over a picture of Luca. Curious as to what else the siren might've posted, Ben had snatched the phone to stalk the other's profile, and wouldn't you know it, pictures of Luca's girlfriend came up. Pictures of the two of them together, from before they slept together last time. Meaning the rumours were true, and the slut that Luca had slept with, was Ben.

Ben was pissed, to say the least, and normally, Mike wasn't exactly one to talk him out of doing anything stupid. But for once the hybrid didn't just rile him up. They talked. Which was weird. And since then, Ben had tried to figure out what to do with his recent discovery. Any minute now, someone who had seen them together, could speak up and say, that Ben was the reason for the breakup, which honestly, he didn't need on top of everything else. So he had to kill the rumour before it started, and get his own word in, so people knew that he didn't know anything about Luca's relationship. And that meant confronting Luca's girlfriend Chloe. Who was a vampire. And probably really mad. But she had won a competition, so who knew, maybe she wouldn't strangle him in front of everybody.

That's what brought him to the competition in the first place, and now, he walked around, trying to get a glimpse of her. After looking for what felt like hours, he spotted her outside the crowd, and after swallowing the lump in his throat, he walked over to her, and gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Chloe, right? Congratulations on getting in first place!" He tried to act casual and enthusiastic, but he was unusually jitty. Not just from hyperactivity, but also nervousness. "My name is Benjamin, uh, we don't have any classes together, but I'd like to talk to you? In private maybe?"

Sidst rettet af Ben Ons Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 1:02 am

She was far away in her own thoughts, her eyes resting on the room, but not really look at anything special. That was also why she got a bit surprised when she felt a hand on her shoulder, followed by another congratulation on her win. She moved herself from the wall, sending him a friendly smile ”Ohh thank you. Do I know you?” her greenish-blue eyes looked at the guy standing next to her. Sde didn’t believe she had seen him before, but she recognized his smell, siren. She felt a sting to her chest as it instantly made her think of Luca, but she pushed it away, she couldn’t feel like this every time she ran into a siren, she had to let go. Luckily the siren spoke again, pulling her away from those thoughts, because the voice was nothing like his. She could hear his heart beating in his chest, a bit uneven, nervous maybe? She was still not so good at figuring out just what the heart beats meant, but she was getting better. She nodded ”Sure. Just give me 2 seconds, just have to tell my friends so they don’t get all worried and concerned.” she answered sending him a smile.

She ran over to Azrael og Beatrice grabbing a fresh bottle of water on the way back to the siren. She sent him one more of those friendly smile, following him to a more private location, a classroom next to the dance hall. She walked to a table, still on bare feet’s, sitting down on a table opening the bottle of water which she drank from before putting the cap back on, looking at the siren in the room. ”so what do you want to talk about? Judging by your heartbeat, it seems like something is on your mind?” she wasn’t normally this friendly towards others, strangers, but after she had had her heartbroken she welcomed everything that distracted her from the pain she was still feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 11:23 am

Ben smiled slightly and nodded, when Chloe said she had to tell her friends first, and then just waited for her to get back. He noticed a few sideway glances from some of the other students but ignored it. It wasn't any sort of science to figure out what they were thinking. They probably figured that Ben had heard the rumours and wanted to swoop in and take the leftovers from the break-up, possibly by trying to get in bed with Chloe. Now, of course Ben was an asshole, he was well aware of that, but he also had standards and he was gay. It wasn't a well-known fact at Athena, since he had slept with quite a few of his female classmates, but the reality was, that he didn't care that much for women, at least not sexually.

But Ben didn't kill that rumour just yet. So the few people he got eye contact with, got a slight smile from him, as if he didn't have a clue as to what they thought of him. Luckily he wasn't left to his own devices for long, before the vampire was back, and he sent her a friendly smile, before showing her the way to a nearby classroom. Luckily, it wasn't locked, so that gave them a room to talk in, instead of a busy hallway. Now that they were alone, he could feel the nervousness creep up on him, and all his bad encounters with vampires flashed before him, when he turned to look at Chloe again. Well, here was to hoping he wouldn't get maimed.

"Yeah, It's uhm... It's not really something I would normally talk to people about... But you deserve to know the truth," He swallowed the dry lump in his throat, as he went to sit on the teacher's desk. "There's really no way to say this in a nice way, but... Uhm, I... was the one who Luca slept with, and words can't even begin to describe how sorry I am," he said, rubbing his hands together nervously. He felt gross. Grosser than usual. He never wanted to be part of something like this, and knowing he was, actually made him feel sick.
"And it's horrible, I know that, but I guess was I wanted to say was that... well... I didn't know he had a girlfriend. He never told me, and I... I wouldn't have slept with him if I knew." Ben kept rubbing his hands together nervously, with his gaze lowered, and he tried to calm down by taing a deep breath. Fuck he felt like a piece of shit, but he knew that telling Chloe the truth and apologising profusely, would make him feel better. Even if that came at a cost of getting bitchslapped, because honestly, he felt like he deserved it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 2:22 pm

And then he started to speak, making her expression turn into a bit confused one at first. She pulled her legs up, now sitting in a lotus position as she watched Benjamin sit down on the teachers table. She could hear his heart so clearly, it became more erratic beating faster and more intense. What was up with him? Why was he so nervous? And then he continued, and he said his name, the man who had caused her so much heartbreak, and he also said. Wait. She felt her feelings starting to take control over her body once more, she had gotten used to this, too used to them doing whatever the fuck they wanted.

She pushed herself off the table, but she didn’t move towards Ben, she moved further into the classroom, biting her own lip. The bottle was still standing on the table, and she placed her arms around herself, tried to comfort herself as she continued listening to what the siren had to say. She figured it was the right thing to do, he seemed genuine sorry, so at least she could listen to him. But it was not easy, since that day she had been wondering, wondering about the reason, why he slept with someone else, who it was. And now she knew, it was another siren, and a man, not even a girl as she had thought. It was not because she thought Benjamin was ugly, no he was handsome, but why? Why did he do it? She still didn’t know, and it poked her every goddamn day!

As the anger flew through her body once more she placed her hands under a table, and literally flipped it, making it clash into the nearest wall. It was not because she was angry at Benjamin, no she was angry at Luca, and she was hurt. She turned around looking at the siren at the table with tears in her eyes. ”Why?? Why are you here?” she walked closer to him, back to the table she had been sitting at not so long ago, it was not because she seemed threatening in her movements though. ”Tell me.. Why are you here.. Telling me this.. If you didn’t know. Why do you even care? It’s not like we know each other.” she tried to hold back her tears, but it was not easy, and that way to family agonizing pain had once more taken over her entire body, making it hurt, physical and psychic. She stopped a few feets from Benjamin, looked at him with a mix of sadness and confusion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 5:31 pm

When Chloe flipped the table, Ben winced slightly, visibly jerking a bit back. Loud sudden sounds didn't sit that well with him anymore. But at least she didn't throw it at him, so he guessed he wasn't the object of her anger. But that didn't mean he was calm. Not at all. Being close to an angry vampire was unnerving no matter the circumstances. He pulled his jacket closer to his body to busy his hands, while the vampire was walking closer again. His eyes was on her feet, rather than her face, and he only looked up, when she spoke to him again.

He opened his mouth to reply, when Chloe asked why he was telling her that, but soon he closed his mouth again, rethinking his words for once. "Well... I didn't want someone else to say it and start a rumour. I'm not exactly well-known for my consideration of other people's feelings, so it would probably end up sounding like I forced myself on Luca," he explained, shrugging slightly. He hesitated a bit before continuing, but he supposed he might as well tell the whole truth. Or at least give her the general gist of what had gone through his head.
"Which, usually, I wouldn't care about, because it would just be rumours, nothing I can't take... But cheating is kind a little too close to home for me, and knowing I was part of it is just..." he shook his head, once again and looked to the side, obviously uncomfortable with the whole situation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 11:36 pm

She noticed him being just a bit scared, but who could blame him. She was a vampire, she was strong, and when pissed, most vampires were fucking dangerous. She was too, but after the incident where she had attacked Azrael, she never wanted to be like that again That was also why she flippede the table, getting her anger out.

She leaned against the table, the table where she had been placed not so long ago. She couldn't sit down right now, she was too emotional, and her restless mind wouldn't allow her. She knew about the rumors on the school, she didn't care for them, but she did know they were there. That was probably also why she didn't know anything about this siren. She rose an eyebrow at the last part he said, forced himself. "Tshhh... I know that's not what happend. He told me he didn't say no.." she clenched her fists, digging her nails into the palm of her hands, trying to control the sad memories of that day that had found way to her mind ones more. And she heard the last part, about him not really liking the whole cheating part, something too close to home? She had no idea what he meant, but something told her he was being honest, maybe the way his heart was beating, maybe the way he carried himself, his eyes, she wasn't sure what it was, but it was there.

Slowly she walked to the windows, and she just stood there, looking out, her arms crossed over her chest in a more relaxed, almost calming way. "I asked him what it was, what I couldnt give him." her voice was low, almost a whisper, but still high enough for him to hear it. "I guess you just gave me that answer." she looked over her shoulder sending him a soft smile, one tear rolling down her cheek. "Thank you for the appology. I'm not mad at you, Luca made his own choise." her smile got just a bit bigger, but only for a second or two before it once more was gone, and she turned around looking out the window. She hated feeling like this, like she wasn't enough. Ever since that day her entire selfesteem had been destroyed, and it was horrible. Not even placing first in yet another contest could change that. Azzy and Bea was probably right. She just needed time, time to heal. She just wished she knew how.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Ben had no real reason to stay in the room. Chloe knew he didn't try to break her relationship on purpose, and that meant she would probably say it aloud, if she heard someone say otherwise. The rumours would be dead shortly after they started, and that should be enough for Ben. But when she said that she now knew what it was, that she couldn't give Luca, he felt like he should probably say something.

With a small sigh, he got up on his feet, and slowly walked over to the window, standing by Chloe's side. "You know... If he chose to sleep with me, over dating you, he's not worth it, even if he is awfully pretty." He turned his head slightly to look at the vampire, before hesitantly putting a hand on her back and patting it a few times, before pulling back again. No need to make it seem like he was pulling a move on her or something like that.

"You shouldn't beat yourself up about it. It isn't your fault that he can't keep it in his pants," Looking over at the vampire, he gave her a gentle pat on the shoulder, before turning around on his heel, walking towards the door. He didn't know what else to say or do, helping others wasn't exactly what he did the most, and honestly, he was out of nice things to say.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Standing with her back once more against him, she could hear so clearly how he got down, and walked towards her. His heartbeat seemed more steady now, but she couldn't blame him from how it had behaved earlier. It couldn't be easy to go tell the her he had slept with her boyfriend. Especially not since she was a vampire, and she was known at the school to have a temper already, she knew that. She felt his presence by her side, and she turned her gaze slightly towards him as he spoke. She had heard that sentence a lot the last couple of days, and as those times it didn't give her any comfort. But she appreciated him trying, with the hand moving gently on her back just for a short while as an extra comfort. "Thank you Benjamin." she had learned not to say anything else, she just sent him a soft smile before looking out the window again. What could she say? That she still loved him, even though he broke? No, she kept that to herself. Of course Bea and Azzy knew, but no one else.

She turned her head to look directly at him as he once more spoke. There were no tears to be seen in her eyes, she had gotten awfully good at making them go away as soon as they started to show themself. She had to get on with her life, she couldn't stay like this, crying all the time. "Maybe you're right." once more she didn't really know how to respond. was there anything else to say? He told her he was the one, she didn't tear of his head, that had to be it right? She turned her face back at the window, looking outside in the dark as she listended to him walking to wards the door. "Thank you. I know it wasn't easy for you to come here and say that, so thank you." she didn't turn around untill she had said the last thank you, and she sent him a soft smile. "You're a nice guy. I'm sorry you got dragged into this." okay she didn't exactly have anything to be sorry for, but she still felt sorry for him. From his comment earlier, she had a feeling adultery wasn't something he liked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Ben was about to disagree - he really wasn't a nice guy. But he kept quiet, and took the compliment as it was, with a slight smile. Not a smirk or a grin, that he complimented his handsome features, but an actual kind of dorky smile. He looked back at her once more, with a softer gaze than usual. "There's nothing to be sorry about, you didn't do anything. But thank you for not tearing off my head. You seem like a great person, and I really hope that Luca knows he fucked up."

He walked over to the door and was about to open it when he turned to look at the vampire again. "Well, I'm headed out. But if you ever see me around, you can just... Call out or something. But if you do, please call me Ben. Don't want to lose my reputation as a cool guy." The last bit was obviously put in jokingly, as he opened the door and slipped out, back into the crowd.

//Out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)   Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne) Empty

Chloe, I had no idea! - Ben (fremtidsemne)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I have no idea what I'm doing here
» Maybe not my best idea
» I have an idea! - Drakan
» Is this your idea of a miracle, Father? - Zitora
» Is it really you? - Yakov (fremtidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Kunstneriske fag-
Gå til: