Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe Empty
IndlægEmne: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 19, 2018 1:28 am

Tid: 15:45, torsdag eftermiddag (18. Januar 2018)
Sted: Et større musik studie beliggende i en lidt afsides del af Gaia's gågade.
Omgivelser: Alt hvad man nu lige kan forestille sig der ville være i et musik studie der har fokus på rock og metal musik.
Vejr: En smule blæsende, med let sne.
Outfit:
Luca: tøj + hår, ingen makeup (endnu).
CC: tøj + hår + makeup
Ashley: tøj + hår + makeup
Jinxx: tøj + hår + makeup
Jake: tøj + hår + makeup

@Chloe

So, today was the day. The guys had agreed for Luca to bring Chloe along today, and tomorrow as well. Today they were shooting a couple more scenes for their video to 'Perfect Weapon', and tomorrow he was back to recording more vocals. He'd been eager to tell her about the guys ever since he met them, but he'd refrained from it, not wanting her to get her hopes up high for him if they'd failed. But luckily, their current manager had heard their demo tape for Knives and Pens, and had signed them pretty much on the spot to this record label, hearing their potential straight away.

So now, he'd been walking with Chloe, hand in hand pretty much all the way from the academy to this end of the pedestrian way, down the sideroad to the studio. Smiling, he held the door for her, and then showed her through the foyer, into the biggest room in the building, in which they were shooting the video. In the far end of the room, everything was covered up with black fabric and the likes, the instruments lined up neatly, drums displaying the band's logo in gold upon the black, lots of lighting and cameras aimed over there, and at one of the long walls.

Off to the side on one of the shorter walls were numerous vanities lined up, with lots of mirrors, light, heaps of black body paint and makeup strewn aboout, some coat racks holding all of the clothes they were all going to change into, including the one holding Luca's, of course. The four other guys were busy putting on their makeup when they entered, and one of them - a guy that was rather skinny and tall, long black hair as well, gave them a wide smile. "Luca! Took you damn well long enough!" he laughed and practically jumped up to give Luca a crushing hug when he was close enough. Luca laughed and gave him a one-armed hug in return. "Nice to see you too, CC. And yea, had to make sure I had my girl with me, you know?" he smiled, and gently pulled Chloe up to his side.

"CC, Chloe. Chloe, CC." he introduced them with a bright smile. "Nice to meet ya," CC said, sticking out a hand in greeting. The other band members looked over, smiled and nodded or waved, and two of them went back to their makeup, while the third got up as well, and walked over to hug Luca in greeting as well, now while Chloe and CC got acquainted. "Heya Ashley. Everything's going well, I guess?" "Yeah, now we just gotta wait for you to put on your makeup," he teased, and Luca rolled his eyes. "Don't give us that! You take AGES to get done!" one of the other guys, still at one of the mirrors, commented. "I do not! You take at least as much time to do it as I do, and you know it, Jinxx!!"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Outfit

Her classes had been over since 12, which had given her pleanty of time to get back and fix a few things before Luca came to get her. Today she was going with him to the studio, so she could meet the other members of the band, and ofcourse see where he was spending so much time. She had really been looking forward to it, most of all because she knew how much it ment to him, and she wanted to be a part of it.It was a weird feeling, she had never before felt like this, wanting to be part of something else than dancing. Especially not something that wasn't her passion, but when it came to this, she wanted. It just showed her how much he had started to mean to her in the short time they had been together, it showed her it was the right thing. That very thought had pushed away every single doubt she had, assured herself that this was indeed worth it.

She closed the laptop as she saved the document she had been writing in. There homework done, and no classes tomorrow, which meant she could spend the weekend just as she wanted. Slowly she got up and looked in the mirror, smiling as she noticed the green ends of her hair. She had been a bit bored the day before, and desided she needed a change. It was not the first time she had done so, but Luca had never seen it like that.

Hand in hand they walked through Gaia and she looked around as they turned down an alley. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek as he opended and held the door for her, and she walked past him directly into the building. Slowly they walked to the room where everything was lined up and ready, and she couldn't help but smile as she noticed the 4 guys sitting at the mirrors, already working hard on their makeup. Her's was ofcourse as always perfect. She let go of Luca's hand so he could hug the guy that came up to them, smiling as she watched them greet. "Don't blaime me for us being late baby, I was ready when you picked me up. You can't pin this on me, just because I managed to blow your mind a bit with the new color" She said sending him a soft teasingly smile, before her eyes moved to the guy she got introduced to. She send him one of those charming smiles Luca had become so fond off shaking his hand in the greeting "I could say the same thing to you." she just simply said, standing up close to Luca, putting her arm around him as she had finished greeting CC. Sending the rest of the bandmembers a soft smile and a little wave in greeting, they all seemed pretty busy so she figured this was better.

But soon she had to let go again, as yet another one came to give him a hug. She just rolled her eyes at their conversation, it was pretty clear they all had become really friendly fast. As she had expected, they did use a fair amount of time together. Now they were done hugging she walked over and placed one swift kiss on his neck "You better hurry Bluebaie. It seems you're quite late." That teasing tone back to her voice, as she turned away from him and walked over an area in the corner where there were a couch and stuff like that. She knew very well he was there for work, and she had no problem letting him do exactly that. She pulled off her leather coat, and placed it on a chair that was near the couch, revealing the strapless black dress she was wearing today. The teacher had mentioned something about the dress not being entirely fitting for class, but she didn't really care. She had only had a couple of hours of class today, so why bother? She stopped looking at some pictures hanging on the wall, showing lots of differents rock bands, some she knew, some she didn't.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 2:56 am

He had been pleasantly surprised by the green in her hair, loving it from the get go. But of course, she could probably do whatever the fuck she'd like, and he'd still love it - everything looked good on that girl, his girl. Damn, but it felt good to be able to think about her like that now. He had been smiling most of their walk into town, to the studio, and now just a soft chuckle escaped him when she kissed him on the cheek and they'd walked inside.

And of course she had to mention that. Sigh. "I did get slowed down a couple minutes by having to go by your room to get you rather than just dart out the doors as soon as class was done, though." he still defended himself, but smiled at her with the next thing she told him, the kiss to his neck. "Mmhmm. Won't take too long." "That's a lie, and you know it." This time it was Jake speaking up, laughing at Luca who sighed and got down in front of the mirror, grabbing the black makeup and getting straight to work applying it rather liberally. CC had smiled, giving her the onceover - he was a guy after all - and grinned before he went back to the makeup table to correct the last few lines while Luca did his makeup.

it was almost twenty minutes later that Luca had put on the eye makeup, the 'stitches' along one cheek, and all of the black bodypaint on his neck and arms, before he got up and got out of his clothes to change into the ones for the video. Five minutes later, he was done, and the director and other people responsible for shooting the video had by now arrived. "You like it, pirouette?" he asked with a grin, doing a twirl for her before winking at her.

// Outfit + hår +
makeup
... fordi for some reason er det meget svært at finde ordenligt størrelse billede af præcis dét outfit. så værsgo til videoen istedet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

"Uhmm and you don't think it's the 5 minutes we spent, since we haven't seen eachother for a couple of days. Okay maybe it's part my fauld, but not because i wasn't ready." she simply said before she walked away giving him time to get done. And ofcourse she noticed CC looking herover, but she didn't really react, she was used to it, and the fact was people could look all they wanted, in the end she only belonged to one person, Luca.

As they had finished putting on the makeup she had used the time to walk around the room. She had looked at all of the things, the drums, the guitar, everything, but without really touching it. She didn't want to ruin the setup, it all seemed ready. She was back in the couch area sitting relaxed with her legs crossed as Luca walked over to her. She sent him a smile, giving him a good lookover before she answered his question "Uhmm. I do. But to be honest I think you look handsome no matter what you put on." Slowly she got up, and walked the pass the table getting over to him. She looked over the makeup, well that was nice done, no doubt about it. It was pretty obvious he had done it before. "You look amazing Bluebaie. You're eyes are fucking intense with that black makeup" she said leaving a very soft and swift kiss on his cheek, making sure not to ruin his makeup.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 5:39 pm

"Alright, it's a combination." he chuckled, finally giving, as he'd been putting on the makeup. He'd been fully focused on it, every answer very short as he focused on the task ahead of him instead of the conversations going on around him, between the other band members. When he was done with it and had walked over to her, he smirked a little, watching her giving him the lookover. He'd never tire of watching that approval on her face, or hear those words. Yes, he was vain, and so fucking what. It just made sure he cared about his appearance, and she seemed to love that fact.

"Why, grazie, pirouette..." he smiled as she kissed him on the cheek, winking at her before he was called over to start the shooting. The first few shoots were just of them pulling on the last things, Jinxx doing the very last of his makeup, and so on. Next shot, Luca lit up a cigarette, the light making him just a silhouette in the shot, as he slowly exhaled. They did a few takes of that, and by the end of it, the cigarette was done and he threw it in the nearest ashtray. "Alright guys, ready for the start of the song! In three, two, one...!" the director of the video called, and the music started, with the first few beeps indicating when exactly it would start. And even though you could, of course, already hear it in the recording, Luca still sang along to the song as he camera focused on him at first. Or well, not singing... He started out with a very loud, long, screaming growl, kicking off the song with a bang like that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 12:58 pm

She watched him walking over to the others to start the shooting. Slowly she walked closer as the director turned and smiled at her, gesturing for her to walk to him, so that what she did. He had instructed some of the other guys to finished the last few things before the shooting and had taken the time to talk to Chloe "You can just watch from here. There is a chair you can use, and on that screen you can see what were shooting." he said sending her a soft smile before he walked over to the other people and started on the shoot.

She placed herself in the chair, changing if she was watching directly at the scenario that was unfolding or at the screen. It was exciting to watch, she had never seen a video like this been shot before, and well now it was her boyfriends first music video, it just made it even better. She pushed her lock of hair away from her eyes as she continued watching, smiling a bit over the whole cigarette scene, it seemed like they really knew what they were doing. And Luca, he just looked even more handsome like that, doing what he loved. She could see it in his eyes, they had a different glow, she could see the passion burning in his amazing blue eyes. Something that sparked a wonderful feeling inside, she was sincerely happy for him. One of the assistants came up to her offering her something to drink, and she got a glass of water. She felt really welcome here, it was nice.

Soon they changed and they had to start the whole shooting of the song. She a bit as it started out with Luca growling, something he hadn't heard before, but she was impressed. It was clear he had full control over his voice, as to be expected. She could barely sit still through the song, letting her feet tap just a bit in the rhytm of the music. But soon it wasn't enough and she got down from the chair, standing on the floor moving just a bit to the rhytm, the dancer in her not being able to sit still. After a few shootings the director clapped and smiled "Good job everyone. Let's take a 10 minute break." he said before walking over to a screen and computers talking to some of the other guys working on the video. Chloe smiled and walked up to Luca placing a kiss on his cheek "You keep surprising me it seems. But it sounded amazing baby." she said, placing her arms around his neck, looking into those gorgeous blue eyes that belonged to her boyfriend.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Of course, he did notice her wandering off to the chair she'd been instructed to sit in, but other than that, he kept all of his focus on his work for now, on his singing, the way he move din front of the camera. Yes, he did love this. Music was indeed his biggest passion, and now, getting to make a proper career out of it? He loved every damn second of this, making songs, recording them,making the video here... His biggest dream come true, getting to sing and act out in front of the camera like this.

He was busy gulping down some water - as was Ashley, since he, after all, was the other siren in the band - when she came over to him during the small break. He set down the bottle again, smiling and putting an arm around her waist. "Mmhmm... Thank you, pirouette." he murmured, kissing the top of her head. "First time I've been growling in front of you, right?" he chuckled. "I do know it's quite different from my normal singing voice." and he was damn proud of how quickly and flawlessly he was able to change between the two styles of singing by now. It'd been difficult, very much so, in the beginning, but by now it was almost as natural for him as it was to breathe, just as effortless. "Ey, you want some of the 'juice' too, or should I just go get some for myself?" Ashley then asked him, tapping his shoulder to get Luca's attention.

"Ah. Yeah, I'd like a cup," Luca answered, with a soft grin, before returning his attention to Chloe, smiling as he looked deep into her beautiful eyes. "Love you," he softly told her, and bent down for a proper kiss, knowing his black lipstick was smudge proof anyway. A minute or two later Ashley returned and gave Luca a steaming mug, which he thanked him for and took a sip of, sighing pleasantly. "Hot water, honey and ginger." he explained before she could ask. "Works wonders for your throat when you sing the way I do." he chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 7:57 pm

She had noticed that Ashley was indeed a siren just like Luca, his smell gave him away. But it was still different, Lucas smell was, unique. Or at least it was to her, she had no idea why, but she freaking loved it. That was also why it seemed so much stronger in a room with other people. "Yes it was the first time, but I still loved it. It sounds pretty damn badass." she looked at Ashley sending him a friendly smile "You got a nice voice to, dont worry." she said with just a hint of teasing to her voice, but that friendly look in her eyes. She might be biased on this, but that didnt mean she thought Ashleys was a bad singer, not at all.

She watched Ashley walk away, but her attention was quickly after turned towards her man. She smiled noticing that amazing smile of his, her eyes locking with his blue ones. Her expression turned soft, loving "And I love you." she said right before their lips met. She heard Ashley before he was near them, turning her eyes to look at him. She could smell the hot water and the, ginger and what was that, that sweet smell.. Honey! She chuckled a bit when he told her what it was "I could smell it even before you got the cup" she told him, the fact she was a vampire made it pretty easy for her, but she ofcourse didn't know about the fact that it was good for him when he sang like that. "It would be bad if you lost your voices when you are working so hard on your first album." she said to both of them basically.

She looked around, taking in the surroundings watching how the other guys were fooling around, and the director and some of the others working hard. Despite the fact that they were working hard, everone seemed to be enjoying themself. It reminded her of the contests she had been at with her dancing, it had the same atmosphere, except girls were dicks towards eachothers at these contests. She turned her eyes to Ashley "It's nice to meet you by the way. I haven't heard much about you. What do you do besides playing in the band?" she asked an arm still around Luca, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body. It was probably nice for him to be close to her like this when she was colder, maybe it cooled him down a bit. He was a bit warm from all the singing and moving around, which was to be expected.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 1:47 am

"Why thank you, babe." he smiled and hugged her close, kissing the top of her head. Ashley just grinned and nodded his thanks before he'd gone off to fetch the 'juice' for them. After taking that first sip, almost instantly feeling the hot liquid soothe his throat, Luca sighed. "Vampiric senses are cheating." he stated, and took another slow sip. "But yes, it does help a lot. Warmth in general, but the honey and ginger help against any bacteria that might fester, too." he said, and shrugged. At least that's what he'd been told, he really didn't care all that much for biology anyway.

"Oh, now I'm hurt, Luca! You've told us so much about her, but haven't told her much about us? Shame on you," Ashley grinned and playfully elbowed Luca in the side, making him grin and shrug. Ashley just smiled an drolled his eyes, before turning his gaze back on Chloe. "Well, it's not all that interesting, but I work part-time at the record store downtown and various DJ jobs, too." he told her, shrugging.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 2:13 pm

She laughed when she heard him almost complaining over her vampire senses, it was not as if she could just turn them off. She clapped on his chest with her free hand a few times ”It is not, not when I can’t control them.” she just said winking at him and sending him a big smile. It was just as he couldn’t stop his tail from forming if he got too wet, nah it was part of the new her. She had to embrace it, accept it, and he helped her do just that.

She raised an eyebrow from the first thing he said, wait, he talked about her that much? If she had been able to she would have blushed right there. She did feel the shyness though, feeling a bit aware of the fact that it made her feel all warm and fuzzy. She knew he told them about her, but the way Ashely said that it sounded like he did more than just mention her? Her attention was pulled to Ashely that answered her question. She just sent him a smile as a reaction to his words, before answering him ”I am just a simple student, I don’t think that’s more interesting than what you do.” she said with a honest smile on her lips, before turning herself half around, standing with her body turned against Lucas, looking up at him with her bluish-green eyes, a hint of taunt in them. ”So I thought all you did was mention me. But it sounds like you did more from the way Ashely spoke. So exactly what did you say about me, Bluebaie her voice had turned just that bit deeper, the taunting sound to it almost dripping from her words. Ashley probably noticed this, if he was still around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 22, 2018 9:02 pm

"Still unfair compared to us who doesn't have them." he snickered, smiling before he kissed her. "And others would say the same about us two when we're in the water. Don't forget that, Luca." Ashley laughed, poking him in the side before he walked over to chat with CC instead.

"Uhm... I might have done... More than just mention you..." Luca coughed discreetly. "WAY more," Jake complained, and a blush blossomed on Luca's high cheekbones, so very visible on his pale skin. "Uhm... Yeah, maybe a tad more. I just... There's so much to talk about, about you, y'know?" he laughed rather awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck (one of the few places NOT covering with black bodypaint since the hair hid it from view anyway).

"It's only been good things, though!" he hastened to ensure her, after that, leaning in to kiss her again, a little more passion behind it this time, but still not at the usual levels. The makeup might be waterproof and the lipstick smear proof, but still didn't mean they could go crazy without fucking it all up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

She just laughed at Ashley’s comment, it was not that he was wrong. In water he did have an advantage over her, of course she was still strong, but compared to his tail and abilities in the water she didn’t have a chance. But it was nice, that there was a part where he was stronger despite the fact she was a vampire. In fact, she loved it, it was just one more thing she loved about him.

She chuckled watching him as he told her he did more than mention her, and then the comment from Jake, it made her small chuckle turn into a laugh, especially when she noticed that blush on his cheeks. She loved it when he blushed, it was cute in some way, that her strong man also had this side of him. She returned the kiss, knowing very well that it couldn’t be the same passionate kiss they shared due to his makeup having to stay in place, that had to wait. ”So there is a lot to talk about? Hmm..” she said with a teasing look in her eyes, turning her head just enough to look at the rest of the band. ”So just how much do you guys know? Since it seems you know quite a lot.” she asked, before looking up at her siren, that playful look in her greenish-blue eyes. She enjoyed teasing him, especially when he seemed to get as flustered about it as he was right now. It was both cute and fun, and there was no harm in it after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Luca was still smiling though, and rolled his eyes, just a little, at Ashley's comment. Yeah, yeah, he knew that, after all. Their senses weren't quite as good as a vampires underwater, more akin to that of a great white shark, but that also meant that, well, he literally could smell blood from a mile away if he was in the water. And the tail was probably about as strong as a regular vampire... But they were incredibly fast in water, too, so there were, indeed, all sorts of advantages. Up on dry land though? Nope, not much. Only thing that'd saved him from fights before were maybe singing or other times just using that neat little party trick he could with turning parts of his body into water to negate the blows before he ran the fuck away.

But that laugh... Urgh. Yes, he love dher laugh, but this was rather embarrassing, still. "Uh... Yeah... There is..." he muttered, still blushing. "He's told us basically everything except for what damn sex positions you use," Jinxx sighed, stirring his coffee. "Don't you start on that with how many details you give about YOUR sex life!" this was Jake butting in, elbowing Jinxx who laughed. "Alright, okay, I give." "Good. We all do that shit," and this time it was CC laughing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 11:47 pm

She loved that blush, full aware she was the reason for it, and the guys didn't really make it easier for him. But her eyes was turned to Jinx when he spoke, a curious look on her face. She watched the entire conversation unfold and couldn't help but smile as she watched them, it was clear they were really good friends, but maybe it was time she stood on her boyfriends side. So that was what she did. She looked over at Jinx sending him one of the playful look and smiles Luca had come to know pretty damn well "Well.. Jinxx was it? Maybe he is not sharing that particular thing with you because you wouldn't be able to handle it. Siren and Vampire, uhmm it can get pretty damn intense, especially when your as flexible as I am." she said biting her lip ones before she turned her eyes back on Luca placing one soft yet swift kiss on his neck, careful not to ruin the paint. "Everything else huh?" she said with a soft whisper only he could hear, before you could hear the director telling it was time to start again. She pulled away sending him a crooked smile, as she moved herself away from him and the set, going back to the chair she could use as they were shooting.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 4:03 am

Luca breathed just a small sigh of relief when he noticed that smile, knowing her teasing this time wouldn't be aimed at him, at least for now. And what she did say... Well, a bright grin appeared on his face as he snickered with amusement. He did know just what that would set off in the other guys' heads after all, since each and every one of them knew just how kinky Luca could get... Purely based off of some of the jokes he'd made, and how he was able to explain... Well, even the most obscure sexual practices, to be fair.

"Oooh. yeah, I bet it can, with that walking encyclopedia of sex there," CC laughed, gesturing towards Luca with a wink. Apparently, Luca was used to being called that, since he just laughed and shrugged. "... Riiiiiight." Jinxx coughed discreetly and returned his attention to his coffee, a faint blush on the pale cheeks. "Thanks babe..." Luca smiled and leant in to kiss her in return, just chuckling and shrugging at the whispered words, hearing the director call again, so no time to answer her right now. He just smiled and winked at her, before he put away the empty cup and walked back on set with the others as they started to shoot the first chorus and second verse.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Chloe just smiled at the guys’ reaction, not really being surprised with the nickname. But of course she noticed Jinxx blushing, it was not hard to make these guys blush apparently. And of course she couldn’t help but poke at it. ”Blushing Jinxx? And here I thought you wanted to know with that sigh of yours. But I guess you’re just a bit to shy huh?” she teasingly said before she turned her attention to Luca.

She smiled when he thanked her. Well she was his girlfriend, of course she would be on his side. She could tease, and she could do it a lot, when it came to this, him against his friend like this, she would always be on his side. Poking at Jinxx with that teasing comments of his. Something told her he wasn’t used to a girl like her, being as forward as she was. And there he went, Luca was saved by the bell, or in this case the director. He didn’t have to answer her right now, he had to go back to the shooting.

She sat in the chair for a while, watched them working, how it all seemed to just work perfectly. The entire band was in sync, it was clear they all lived for this, music, being in a band, and it just made the music that much better. After a while she got up, and went to the place where you could get something to drink. She poured herself a cup of hot coffee, holding it between her slim fingers, feeling the warmth that slowly started to heat up the cup. She stood next to the chair watching them, silently, didn’t want to interrupt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Well, others might find that nickname a bit embarrassing, but Luca wasn't 'others'. Nah, he'd been damn slutty for several decades, and almost everyone who knew him, knew that, so to him it was perfectly natural that he knew that much about all sorts of sex practices, even the weirdest ones. He'd tried almost all of them, only having had a few sharp lines but otherwise going by the mantra of 'don't knock it 'till you've tried it'.

Jinxx chose to not answer, but Jake did whisper something to him that made him blush even more, and just about when the director called them over, so Jinxx hit Jake over the back of his head in return for it, since he now that to will away the blush in time as they got back to the set to shoot. About halfway through this round of shooting, though, more people entered, this time a bunch of young-ish teenagers, all dressed in black, t-shirts with their logo, and a lot of them with the same style of makeup as Luca himself was wearing. Some of them seemed to be fans of Luca, having heard him some of the few times he'd already performed, at least judging by the shy fangirl smiles and waves, and especially with how they asked if they could maybe get an autograph from him when they were done filming, which he, of course, happily agreed to.

But first they had to shoot the rest of the video, and so they did, doing the rest of the shots with all the teens in the background, singing in the 'choir' part of the song, between every smaller growl Luca made, and eventually what would turn out in the end to be the last shot of the video, with all of them chanting the band's name as the camera panned over them to zoom in on Luca in the middle of them all, smirking.

When those scenes were caught and everything over and done with, Luca stood with his small group of happy fangirls, signing their t-shirts or arms, they chose a little differently, but they still peppered him with questions, which he, of course, answered as best as he could. It was so clear from his entire demeanor that he loved this, making others happy with his music, and connecting with them, even just as few as this was. He was smiling and waving after them as they left, before he turned to walk over to Chloe again, leaning in to kiss her. "Hope you still had fun, even though you didn't have much to do besides watching..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 1:24 pm

She didn’t expect an answer from him, but it was still fun to poke at him. This was just how she was, and she didn’t see any reason to hide it. After all this was a big part of her, and Luca knew that very well, and he still chose to bring her. And if he really did tell them that much, then they was probably aware about that part of her too.

Now standing there with the warm cup in her hands she watched them film the last parts. She was not bored, not at all. This was what he lived for, this was his passion, and because of that she shared it with him. Of course she would get bored if she was just standing around like this every day, but that was not the case. It was cute to see how all the teens seemed to know Luca, and were his fan. Other girlfriends might have gotten jealous over it, watching there boyfriend in the middle of attention like that, but not Chloe. She were just proud of him, and she could see it on his face how happy he was. He took good time to each of them, signing whatever they wanted signed, and then there were all those questions, which she of course heard everyone of. She might have been able to walk up to him, but she didn’t, she waited patiently. Finished her hot drink, before placing the cup back on the table.

It was at that time Luca came over to her, and she returned the kiss she was giving with a smile on her lips, placing her arms around him. ”Of course I had. I enjoyed watching you and the guys do what you dream about, and then I enjoyed watching you with your fans. You smile differently when it’s with them, a smile I haven’t even seen.” she said looking up at him with her big eyes. ”It’s cute, to see you so engaged. It’s clear it’s your passion and I’m so happy for you my Bluebaie.” she said his nickname with a slightly different tone to her voice, that love and joy poured into it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 6:25 pm

Yeah, he did know that her teasing like that, poking at him - and earlier on Jinxx and Jake - was just part of her, and he loved her to bits for it. Yes, maybe some of the things got him or the others just slightly embarrassed, but that's what made things fun and interesting, too, right? At least he thought so. But he was at least saved from answering her by the director and the shooting they had left to do, and then all the fans, giving hugs and high fives to some, signing things for others, answering questions... He was probably preoccupied by the fans for a good twenty minutes before the last of them walked off, and he could go over to give his girlfriend a kiss.

His smile widened as he heard what she said, and he chuckled just a little, some of the joy he got from doing this, his work, living his dream, still in both his smile and his eyes, his entire demeanor, to be precise. "Well... I... Yeah. I can't describe it. It's just... Making music, seeing people enjoy me doing just what I enjoy, it's... It's a fantastic feeling. Seeing the joy on their faces..." he smiled as his gaze flickered to the door, where the very last of the fans were leaving, after having talked with some of the rest of the band. "Like... Knowing I might be able to really do something with my life. Impact more lives than just my own and my friends'." he softly said, his tone entirely different from his usual talking, more calm and serene, yet still burning with his passion for his work, before he looked down at her again, smiling and running his fingers through her soft hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 4:27 pm

She had placed her arms around him, looking at him as he tried to explain what he was feeling. He didn’t have too though, she knew exactly what he meant, she had a similar feeling when she was dancing at contests, which was why she continued to do it over and over. Nothing better than winning first place, and have everyone come up and congratulate you, telling you how amazing you where om stage. That recognition it gave, she loved it. It was her passion, just like music was his.

Her eyes followed him as she noticed how he watched the rest of the fans leave. Once more a smile was on her full lips, she looked up at him long before he turned his eyes back on her. That meant she looked at him as he spoke with that calm and serene voice. She could see it in his eyes, what he was trying to say and she loved it, because it made him happy. There was nothing she rather wanted that to see him happy. Which was new for her, normally she had only cared about herself, but with Bea, Azzy and now Luca, it had all changed, she changed. ”I think you already are baby.” she said placing a swift kiss on his lips. ”So tell me. What’s up now? Got more work to do or?” she asked looking at him with a curious look in her eyes. She had no idea how these things worked after all
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyOns Jan 31, 2018 2:30 am

The soft smile still on his face as he looked after the fans leaving, he still put his arms around her waist, pulling her in just a bit closer before he turned to look at her as he explained. He could see it in her eyes, she understood exactly what he meant, even if he maybe wasn't the best at describing his feelings, then at least this, this she understood. But he guessed it was like when he watched her dance, the passion he could see in her eyes, he wasn't really in doubt that the very same fiery passion probably was present on his face whenever he talked about music, as much as it'd influenced his life, maybe even his entire being.

He looked at her a bit questioningly at first, but then things clicked, and a soft smile bloomed on his face. She was changing his life, a lot actually, and he guessed it might be the same for her seeing as neither of them had really believed in love before this. "... I guess I am." he muttered, gently brushing a lock of hair away from her face before bending down to kiss her. "Well, no. It's back to recording the songs tomorrow, but right now we're off. We could go catch a drink before we go back to the dormitories?" he suggested, and no sooner had he suggested that, than CC came over and put an arm around his shoulders. "We're all going to go get a drink. Right, boys?!" CC turned to look at the others, who grinned and either threw some devil horns or a thumbsup their way. "Alright, alright, we all go out and get a drink..." Luca laughed, gently shaking his head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe EmptyLør Feb 03, 2018 6:31 pm

She was about to answer his question when CC suddenly came over and joined their conversation. Still with her arms around Luca she looked at him as he spoke his mind on the whole topic. A soft chuckle left her, as she watched the whole scenario unfold right before her eyes. She didn't mind going for a drink with them, it gave her the opportunity to get to know them. That would be nice, actually she wanted to. They were imortant for Luca, a part of his band, a part of his life. And therefor they were a part of her life now. Wasn't that how it normally was when you were in a relationship with someone? At least that was what she had heard.

"Well then lets go for a drink, but I do warn you guys. You have no fucking chance of keeping up with me. Being a vampire is both good and bad when it comes to drinking. I can handle more than most of you guys combined." she said confident before she placed a swift kiss on Lucas lips, and walked with the guys to one of the local bars.

//Emnet er afsluttet her efter aftale fra begge parter
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe   So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe Empty

So, you wanted to see the studio? Here we go! - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You are wanted
» I just wanted to see, if you were okay
» I never wanted this to happen
» Wanted dead.
» Seems like all I wanted was to talk to you

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum