Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's all fun and games...

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

It's all fun and games... - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 6:35 am

Jamie chuckled a little bit, "yeah that too," and licked his lips a little bit with a warm smile. However, what had Jamie turn his head was the fact that Archie said that this new girlfriend was a turned werewolf. He hadn't seen that one coming. "Well, you peaked my curiosity now, I'm looking forward to see whoever could pin our guy down." Jamie moved his eyes over the over busy Archie, who seemed to realize just how many people he was cooking for. So, as his brother checked the English muffins, Jamie quickly attempted to steal a slice of bacon from the pan. "And, you and Nora? When is the wedding?" He asked. He knew it had supposed to be back in June, but funny enough it had been canceled.

The portal opened not long after Mariella had hung up the phone, clearly, Juniper had just woken up. But not blaming her for wanting to be there in a heartbeat. Ayah narrowed her eyes a little bit as the light from the portal lighted up and a woman who clearly just had been woken up stepped through. But none of that mattered the second she really saw Juniper again. Feeling breathless, as her name was spoken. And it didn't take more than one second before Ayah had tears steaming down her face, as she felt her aunt's arms around her. "I thought I lost you too," she whispered feeling grateful being reunited with her aunt.

Maya leaned against her father as she saw Juniper and Ayah reunite. Families reunited had become a and perhaps always had been a soft spot for her. Now it was just time that would speak for itself about the young hybrid's theory on the manner involving Mariella, and as she stood there taking in their looks, their features, she was only sure, but the scent didn't lie either.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 7:03 am

You should” he said with a big smile and nodded slowly before while looking at the muffins he made his fingers connect with the hand that tried to steal some of the bacon “You ask first you brute” Archie laughed and then winked as a sign that he could just take if he wanted. “Yes! Well, as soon as possible, we just need to figure out how we want to do it, a part of me now wishes that we had just done it while we had been in America, we could have gone to Vegas and gotten it done there, but you know, didn’t really seem right to do something like that without letting you guys know that I was still alive” then there was the whole Quentin thing that needed to calm down, the last thing he wanted was Elenora’s brother showing up and ruin their day, because he didn’t want an angel marrying his sister.

Nigel pulled Maya closer to him, looking at the portal seeing if there was a certain someone that would walk out too. But it didn’t seem like it as the glowing light disappeared and there was only the much older fairy that was hugging Ayah close into her chest. “I finally found you” she said feeling the tears gliding down her own cheeks. What a lonely life she had lived in the start, not having any contact to the family she had stepped through the portal with. “Wait, lost me too?” she pulled away looking at Ayah “What has happened?” she asked with a pained expression
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 7:56 am

Jamie pretended to be offended by the small slap over his fingers, then cracked up a laugh as he took one of slices, eating it. Jamie could only imagine it would have been a great escape just sort of elope, then again yes, there was the whole letting him and Nigel know he was alive. Jamie was happy that he would be able to attend the wedding however, there was no hiding that. "Well, not that my opinion on the subject matters, and this is coming from my own heart of selfishness" he lifted on a warmer smile while finishing the bacon he had taken "but I'm glad you waited. It's been a while since I've attended an actual good wedding - besides, Nora is a master in picking good champagne," he chuckled a bit.

Ayah had a hard time holding up to the fact of how the village had been burned down, especially after it felt like her heart was crumpling and she could let go in her aunt's embrace. Pulling Ayah out of the embrace, the fairy was in tears, and Mariella felt the grief and sadness like another punch in her stomach. What happened? Ayah spread her lips a little but no words came out to begin with. "We - Mom and dad collected this small community in the forest. We found a tree, created a small village up their in our shapes. And we lived in peace for so long, then -" she took a deeper breath in and closed her eyes for a moment, not liking reliving the nightmare of a night. "I was about to visit one evening, and I smelled fire - I tried to get them out, but the hunters were already dragging everyone out - no one escaped, they are gone." The last sentence was said almost out of breath, feeling the pain in her heart returning. "There was nothing I could do to stop it," she folded her lips together shaking her head a little.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 3:40 pm

You selfish? Perish the thought” he laughed and shook his head and then nodded about that he was glad that they waited. “I am too, not that I really wanted to, but given everything that is happening right now” he looked at Jamie “you getting hurt, Quentin running around trying to kill everyone that is close to or is a supernatural” he breathed in “He even tried to kill some of Nora’s family, she found out she has a twin brother, and Quentin tried to kill his girlfriend in front of him because someone had turned her into a witch” he shook her head “Even though you didn’t have a good childhood, I’m glad we at least grew up with supernatural among us, or we might all have ended up like Quen” it scared him, that it could have been any of them actually ending up like Quentin seeing everything that wasn’t human as a threat that should be eliminated.

Take your time child” Juniper whispered letting her hand find Ayah’s cheek. But was what told, it took Juniper’s breath away. Fire. Hunters. Gone. Tears started to well up. “When, when was this?” she asked, and then she broke. “They were here, two months ago?” she tried to stay strong, for Ayah she knew she needed to stay strong. But her brother was dead? Her family, all there was left was Ayah standing in front of her. For so long, she had lived here, and they had been almost just around the corner? “I’m so sorry Ayah” she whispered almost couldn’t breathe as she got the words out, she felt how the ground started to shake around them. Even though it had just been the full moon she was stronger than most fairies given just how old she was. “Who did this” her eyes were turning into an emerald green anger filled her so strong, something that it hadn’t done for a long time. Nigel looked at Maya and Mariella as he took a step forward “Juniper” she snapped her head towards him “breathe” the anger died out and the ground stopped shaking. Eyes returned to normal, and tears welled up “My baby brother is gone?” she then chocked and wrapped her arms around Ayah once again as she started sopping. So many years where a day hadn’t gone by where she had thought about them, and now she was just under a month late.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Jamie took a deeper breath in, just the thought about Quentin made him angry already. However, all the information that Archie put on top of that fire didn't really calm him down, but Elenora finding out she had a twin brother flipped him off for a second, but Quentin trying to kill that twin's girlfriend because she had become a witch. It sounded insane, well for someone who was the supernatural in the family, alongside Ella, but Jamie was the black sheep, it was no secret. Jamie took a deeper breath in to the next confession. "The pleasure is all mine," he joked a little but gave Archie a warm smile. "Quentin is not a single man with one idea, he gets them and acts on them. A dangerous fool, that he is however. I don't think there is much saving him in this matter, him and the clan eliminated an entire village of fairies, that's where I know Sariel from. We were a few out checking what happened - I don't think I've seen anything like it," he breathed out by the thought of that scene. The smell of death, the bodies the burned flesh.

Ayah could barely breathe as she had to tell Juniper this, having to tell her that they were dead. And it was like the sadness didn't stop there, it just hit her harder as more tears seemed to built up in Ayah's eyes, especially as Juniper fell to the ground. The ground beneath them started to shake. Mariella took a deeper breath in as her eyes glowed up in a mix of the purple and orange color, having the heavy wave of grief fuel her up, trying to breathe and focus. But the grief was shortly after replaced with anger, burning anger that she needed to control. But as Nigel got to Juniper the anger died down, but Mariella could still feel the anger, perhaps better than Juniper could herself. Maya looked up at Mariella with a frown. "Ella, breathe," she tried taking Mariella's hand but it was burning hot. Ayah sat down taking Junpier into her arms just crying, letting them cry. "But I think I found Faith," she whispered trying to give at least some good news in all the bad. "I'm so sorry I couldn't save them."

Maya took a slightly deeper breath in, not expecting this to hit her as hard as it did, so she focused on Mariella getting her back to her right mind. "Dad," she called for Nigel nodding towards Mariella. For Mariella it was weird, suddenly being hit with all these emotions after the necklace she was wearing had repressed them a little over the last couple of weeks. So now that it had stopped, everything was just like being pulled into the darkest part of the ocean.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 8:18 pm

I know his not, that might scare me even more that somehow there are more of him out there killing without even thinking” Archie nodded as he kept his eyes on the cooking so nothing would burn. He sighed as Jamie also told how he had met Sariel at the place where a village had been burned to the ground. To think that someone would take it that far on fairies. And not even dark fairies, normal wood, fire, air, and light fairies. How was that fair? He took in a deep breath “Sometimes I wonder who the real monsters are, the supernatural’s or the humans hunting them” he breathed licking his lips. Yes of course the monsters that had killed Jamie’s family, hell even him, were supernatural. But did that really have anything to do with what they were body wise, and not what was going on in their brains? Archie pressed his brows together and shut of the gas as he felt how the ground shook. “What the hell?” he breathed and walked outside seeing Juniper crying on the ground and the fairy from before holding around her. Nigel that was walking towards Mariella. He placed his hands on her shoulder and took a deep breath. “Focus Ella” he said giving er a smile “remember, imagine yourself in a box, close yourself off from the rest of the world and push away the feelings, breathe, listen to my voice, focus on me” they had done it before all the brothers or at least the three that was present right now knew how to help the best they could when it came down to Ella being overwhelmed.

Juniper couldn’t contain her sadness, her grief that she had lost her brother. The last member of her family that she had grown up with. Of course, she should rejoice having at least Ayah. She didn’t understand finding Faith, did that mean that she had been teleported somewhere else and Ayah, Hope and her parents hadn’t been able to find her too? There where so many questions but all that the older fairy could really focus on was how her heart ached.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 4:50 am

Who the real monsters are, it was hard to define. Jamie took a deeper breath in, "well, for that is worth you have always had the purest heart of all of us. You could never have become like Quentin, even if you tried," he gave his younger brother's shoulder a small squeeze. Jamie frowned a bit by how the ground beneath them seemed to shake, and followed Archie outside. Jamie stood confused by, seeing a fairy cry on the ground with Ayah. Mariella losing control, most likely because of it, but it seemed like Nigel got it covered. Jamie looked over at Archie with a small shrug not knowing what the hell was going on. But it didn't take him long to know how it looked like when someone had just found out their loved one had died, the shock. So Jamie found himself walking over to the fairies sitting down next to them. Placing a hand on the strangers back, taking a deeper breath in, "It’s okay to hurt. Don’t hold back your tears," he whispered to the older fairy, but also Ayah, who took a deeper breath in. She had time to process it a bit after all, but it didn't mean she was over it by far.

Mariella starred at the fairies completely tranced by the emotions intensity, first when she felt Nigel's hand on her shoulder her eyes shifted direction. The tears started to escape the fire-fairy's eyes as she took a deeper breath in, closing her eyes shut to try shutting it out. Taking a sharper breath in, feeling how heavy her heart felt against her chest, just as the pulse of sadness and anger took a punch at her over again. "I can't," she breathed out, and took a deeper breath in, still keeping her eyes closed, still trying. She placed her head down towards her older brother's chest, taking yet another and deeper breath in, getting a hold of herself. Finding one emotion to focus on, making her breath more relieved out.

Maya found herself trying to escape the scene a little bit, moving closer to the hut, wanting to escape the heavy fog of grief that seemed to sneak up upon everyone. And she hated her mind for putting her into set of boxes she had with memories that were filled with that. Grief. Maya took a deeper breath in and then exhaled, looking up at Archie shortly as she realized she had walked up next to him. "What a morning huh," she whispered trying get a bit of humor over her lips, moving her eyes away from him looking around the battlefield of grief.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Her eyes kept welling up and her nose started to sting. The hurt she felt in her heath was hard to express and she didn’t even notice as someone new came out of the small hut and walked towards her and Ayah on the ground. Juniper flinched at first as a hand was placed towards her, she turned her teary eyed and looked at the shapeshifter telling her it was okay. She nodded slowly and pulled Ayah closer to her, placing a hand towards her cheek closing her eyes as she placed her forehead against the side of her head.

yes you can Ella, yes you can” he pulled her into his arms trying to let his body be that shield around her that would hold off the many emotions that was around them. He wasn’t about to ask Juniper to try to keep it down, not when he knew how it felt getting told that a family member had died. How he had reacted after the news of Archie. Then Juniper was doing much better than him. “Just keep breathing and focus on me” he mumbled keeping himself calm as he pulled her a little closer placing a hand behind her head.

Archie nodded as Maya spoke. “Yes, what a morning” he turned his attention towards his niece and gave her a soft smile. “Come, we can make the rest of the food ready, give them some space” he said then remembering that there was someone out there that might be of bigger help than Jamie and Nigel. “I’ll just call Reginald” he mumbled as they walked back to the kitchen pulling out his phone and dial the number for Reginald. Seeming it would be a good idea that someone that was close to and knew Juniper well could help her.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Jamie took a deeper breath in, just sitting there also knowing he had little to do with this, he had no part in this - but he knew grief and he just wanted to bring some sort of comfort, even if it wasn't his comfort that was needed right now. He looked shortly around noticing Sariel wasn't around, but breathed out putting his focus back on the two fairies, still sitting enough back to not be stopping them from holding each other.

Mariella took an even deeper breath in, she couldn't turn it off and people couldn't turn their emotions off. That's why she liked listening to music, so she could focus, music had been the best escape since she had gotten that phone years ago. Before that, trying to focus, clear her mind, which was much harder when you had gotten used to all these extra tools. It was sometimes hard to go back to the resources who had worked before hand. But she took a deeper breath in, and exhaled, getting herself into a moment that wasn't horror, wasn't grief or anger, tabbing into the happiest she had felt in a while when Archie had come back. And tabbing into that made her breath out as a sign of the tension had released. Pressing the last tears out of her eyes, letting her arms wrap around him while letting herself completely settle down. Because even if she settled a little right now, it was just balancing on the edge trying not to fall on her face.

Maya breathed out and nodded. "Space, yeah, space sounds good," she breathed out before walking back inside. Taking a deeper breath in as they entered the kitchen, "great idea," she did have better hearing than all of the people here and right now she was very tuned in on Archie. All the pain outside, she was supposed to feel it, but she knew loss far too well, and it had been a while since she had let the thought of sadness even get to her. Now wasn't going to be that time either, because people outside were the ones who had the right to be upset. Maya started to look around, finding ways to make herself useful. She knew the kitchen quite well by the days she had spent here in spring and early summer. Maya widened her eyes and looked at Archie like she just realized something. "After, can I borrow your phone. I just want to quickly call Howie and tell him the transformation and all went like we thought. Just so he doesn't worry," she breathed out, letting Archie call Reginald.

Reginald quickly picked up, already on his way the second he had realized that Juniper's don't get up, had ended with her leaving the home. But as Archie called him, telling him if he could get there soon, he pressed his foot on the speeder, not caring for the speedlimit. Luckily with a little call of magic he carried with one more portal in, he was able to throw it out the window and drive through not ending far from the location. Parking the car, it didn't take him long before the forest screamed of him where he was needed, so he started to run. He had managed to put on a quick t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Then he saw Nigel standing there with Mariella, looking past them Juniper and another fairy. He frowned a bit and took a deeper breath in. "Juniper," he asked a bit breathlessly just walking over there, knowing he could greet the rest of the family after. Jamie got up and took a step back, letting Reginald come through.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 10:19 pm

Nigel waited for Mariella to calm somewhat down, placing his arms around her, making sure that she knew that he was there for her. Getting his hard to slow down, so she could listen to the weak rhythmic sound of it in his chest. His eyes moved towards the house and went over in his mind if going inside would be better, than staying out here. His gaze shifted towards Jamie, then the two fairies. Suddenly he could hear a car park not far away, and then the steps of someone running towards them. A soft smile formed on his lips. Reginald was here. Then it was time to get her inside. “Come, let’s go inside, then I might be some help to Archie, and you can sit down collect yourself a little?” he asked, not really giving her a choice as he pulled out of the embrace only to place his arm around her shoulders and walked inside the small hut.

Archie looked towards Maya as she asked if she could borrow his phone. “Of course, I’m sure he would appreciate knowing that you are safe and sound” he said with a big smile, and handed it over as soon as he was done with the call to Reginald. Then Archie turned towards the last bits and pieces of the breakfast. To be fair he was stalling a little for time, as he wanted to make sure that things had calmed down outside before he came out with food. Which might not be the thing that they wanted right now. Grief was something that everyone deserved to be in, without being rushed to feel better right away. Even if there were people around that couldn’t share the same grief or understanding thereof.

As soon as she heard Reginald’s voice, it was like something grounded her and she looked towards the man walking towards her. It was hard knowing that you had to let go of what you thought you could find, and now she never would. Living so close to her brother, his wife, and Ayah. Only to miss having them in her life again. She had to look at the side where she at least got to have Ayah back into her life. A piece of the family she thought she had lost. “Hi” she answered with a sad smile as she pressed her forehead towards Ayah and then slowly got up to her feet again. Helping her niece getting up as well. Juniper swallowed hard, as she turned her gaze towards Reginald “This is my niece Ayah” she whispered with a weak and strained voice “this is Reginald, my” she mustered a smile as she didn’t really know what to call Reginald. Boyfriend just seemed so, weak to what he really was to her. “love” she ended with choosing. Her slender fingers dried off some of the wetness from her cheek and took in a deep breath. She wanted to tell that her brother was dead and so was her sister-in-law. But the words didn’t want to leave her lips and she had to close her eyes not to plunge back into sadness and despair.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 10:09 am

Mariella nodded and breathed out, as Nigel guided her inside. Yes, Reginald was also a man with plenty of emotions to jungle around, worry being on top of them. She looked shortly over at the other fairies as let her legs take her inside. Jamie got up as well, following them inside. Mariella dried her eyes and nodded to her brothers that it was alright, breathing out.

Maya turned her eyes to her father, Mariella and Jamie as they returned inside the hut in the living room. She took the phone, and dialed the number, always something it didn't take her a lot of effort to memorize it. She took a few steps out the other side of the kitchen, leaning against the wall with the upper part of her back, waiting for him to pick up. "Hey Howie Howster -" she spoke softly as she breathed out. "Yeah everything went fine, better than last time. Yeah, I'm calling from Archie's phone, forgot mine back home," she informed and breathed out. She knew he was back in London settling things up into his new place, "I will take the train tonight, and I can stay till Monday if you want - yeah, love you - see you soon," she breathed out before hanging up, with a small grimace on her face. "Thanks," she handed Archie back his phone. It wasn't hard to see that she missed her boyfriend, but hopefully she could figure out with herself what she would do soon enough. Because having so many days apart and only seeing each other over facetime, that just wasn't the same. And it had only been a the first week.

Maya took one of the cup of coffee that had been left on the counter and took a sip. She walked over next to Archie looking at all the food that looked like something about to be served at a cafe or something, she placed her right hand around him, leaning her head against him, giving him a small hug and breathed out. "It looks really good," she confessed with a warm smile before taking another sip of the coffee.

Now it didn't take an idiot to know something completely soul shattering had happened. It was the look in her eyes, the way nature screamed up that gave him all the clues he needed to not ask too many questions. Ayah looked up at the stranger taking a deeper breath in, here she had been doing so fine dealing with all of it, till this point. She let her aunt help her up on her almost jelly like legs, taking a deeper breath in. Reginald came closer to them, placing a hand on Juniper's upper arm, looking at her for a moment before she presented her niece. He let a small smile lift on his lips, as Juniper presented him to Ayah. He held his hand out and Ayah took it with a small smile. "Pleasure meeting you," the old human breathed out looking over at Juniper again after having released the hand. "Hey, come here," he whispered, allowing himself to softly pull her into his embrace giving her a warm hug, waving Ayah to him, letting her into the embrace as well. The old hunter had seen sorrow before, grief - he still remembered when the vampires had slaughtered his village back in the day, his brothers and parents.

Yes, Elenora was rather unpleasant by Nigel having called and kidnapped her fiance at this unholy hour. Fall had taken its early tool on Elenora as the days had become darker longer, and she just longed to sleep till at least the sun got up. And yes, she had thought about just getting up and joining them going to see Jamie, after all, she did know Jamie. However, it wasn't till the break of dawn finally hit her that she felt like she could get out of bed. Grabbing a quick cup of coffee looking out at the street from the window, usually she would go for a morning run, but today she just jumped into a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt before pulling her hair up, and get out the door. Taking her car she drove towards Nigel's house. She parked and knocked on the door before taking the extra key to lock herself in. "Morning sunshines," she spoke before making her way upstairs, knocking politely on Katelyn's door. "So, everyone has made a choice to have breakie without us at the hut. Wanna crash it?" She asked the half sleeping Katelyn, "I'm gonna wake up Irina," - "Already awake," Irina stood in the door in a robe, rubbing her eyes a little bit, looking confused at Elenora for a moment, mainly because she had just woken up again after hearing Elenora's knock on the door. "I will get Mila ready for school, and you two can get dressed."  Elenora suggested and looked from Irina to Katelyn. "You won't take no for an answer I take," Irina chuckled before turning around and get into the bedroom to get dressed.

Elenora was rather productive, and got Mila up, dressed and ready to get some breakfast, so she was ready to go. "I will just ask Evelina if I can drop Mila off at her place a little beforehand, I'm sure Theo would appreciate it," Irina made it down stairs, making a few pieces of toast with almond butter topped with some sliced banana.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Katelyn groaned loudly as someone knocked on the door asking to wake up. She took her pillow and threw it towards the door. “Nooo, leave me alone” she mumbled, having stayed up far into the night looking at a school project that needed to be handed in this Thursday. So, whoever it was waking her and trying to get her out of bed, needed to stop and get out. Of course, she needed to get up and go to school, but she still had some time before, right? She rolled around looking at the clock she groaned and turned her attention towards Elenora telling her that she wasn’t taking no for an answer. “What the hell” she mumbled getting her tired body out of her bed and stretched. “I have classes at twelve” she almost whined and then sighed as it didn’t seem like any of her arguments would get her anymore sleep. She pulled on some black jeans, a grey hoodie she had stolen from Roman and looked in the mirror deciding that this was yet another day where she wouldn’t put any make up on.

Walking down the stairs like a zombie she looked at Mila already being ready. “Coffee” Katelyn hummed as she walked over to the coffee pot, looking at Irina making sure she hadn’t touched it before she poured some of the black gold into her cup and took a sip. “So, where are we going?” she asked, drinking the last of the coffee before walking to the car with the rest of the household.

Archie put down the last dish of food down on the makeshift table that was made. It seemed like people had calmed down, as another car drove into the plot of land. Nigel walked towards it opening the door for Irina and helped her out. Not that she was far along with her pregnancy. But he still liked to be there for her as much as he could through all of this. Archie looked at his fiancée and shook his head. “Just couldn’t stay at home could you” he laughed and walked in to get some more plates and cutlery. Katelyn on the other hand had fallen asleep in the backseat. Not really understanding what was going on at this point. Sleep, so much more important. Well, right now at least. “are you telling me she slept the whole way?” Nigel lifted his brows as he looked at his daughter leaning against the window with her mouth slightly open and drool gliding down her chin. A laugh left him as he turned to Jamie “You know who this remind me off? Our eight our drive to track down that vampire clan!” Nigel laugh which made Katelyn wake up, looking with blurry eyes not really understanding what was going on.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 7:53 pm

It wasn't hard to navigate to the hut, all of them knew where it was. So, after having dropped Mila off at Eve's it was a round trip to get there. Irina chuckled by the sleeping Katelyn at the backseat, sleeping over the music from the radio while Elenora and Irina talked. Parking close to the hut but still a little away from the crowd - not wanting to have anyone fear her hitting her with the car. Irina took her seatbelt off and looked towards the door as it opened, a smile grew on her lips as she stepped out, greeting him with a tender quick kiss. Elenora stepped out of the car looking over at Archie while raising her brows playfully, "and miss your cooking? Never," she closed the car-door and walked towards the others. "Hey jackass," she chuckled as her eyes locked on Jamie, giving him a quick hug. "Hello to you too," Jamie gave her a little squeeze before letting her go again. Elenora rolled her eyes at Jamie before waving at the others to say hello, then bouncing inside to see if she could help Archie with the last plates.

Irina looked towards the backseat to see that Katelyn still slept. "She has been since I dropped Mila off, no way Mila was letting her sleep," she chuckled a bit while looking at Katelyn. Jamie just stood and watched Nigel and the werewolf a little, he made a small huff, he was happy for them. He lifted his brow a little bit as Nigel turned towards him. A short warm laughter left Jamie by the memory that Nigel brought up, "oh yeah - we all need our sleep, they do recommend eight hours," he pointed out crossing his arms and shook his head a little bit, fond of the memories. Jamie walked closer, also wanting to actually meet Katelyn again, he hadn't really been a present uncle - despite living somewhat close by in North London, he had tried to cut tires with the supernatural world. But stepping closer the shapeshifter already felt far more connected to the sleepy girl on the backseat than he understood. Causing him to press his brows together for a short second. "Morning sunshine," he chuckled a little shortly after to Katelyn as she seemed slightly disorientated. "I think an introduction is in order," he turned his head towards Nigel only to look at Irina, and held his hand out. "Jamie," she took his hand giving it a firm shake. "Irina," - "pleasure meeting you," he let go of her hand looking back over towards Katelyn.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Well, of course Mila didn’t let her sleep” he laughed shaking his head, before letting Irina out of his half hug, to walk towards the door that Katelyn was sleeping up at. “Alright sleepyhead, time to join the life of the living” which resulted in a loud groan from the small Aasimar. “I hate you all, I haven’t slept at all” she whined, finally smelling the food in the air. “Coffee?” she asked letting her eyes open looking at her dad, but every thought of food disappeared as she saw who was standing behind her father, greeting Irina. “Uncle?” she said licking her lips, not really understanding. But her confusion quickly turned into joy as she pushed her father aside. That first exclaimed a hey and stepped away laughing. How that energy could shift from tired to exploding joy. Sometimes one would think that Mila was biologically related to her two sisters.

Katelyn as a small ball of chaotic energy jumped towards Jamie and threw her arms around him pulling him into a hug.

Archie pulled Nora into a quick hug and placed a soft kiss on her lips, before he placed some plates in her hands and took the rest of the cutlery out to the table and placed down. “Well, I’m afraid that there isn’t enough chairs for everyone” he mumbled scratching the side of his beard looking at Juniper that gave him a big smile. Even though one could still see the pain hiding behind the expression. “Let me help with that” she mused letting roots sprout from the ground forming the extra chairs they needed. “There” she breathed and walked over and took a seat with the rest of the people. Letting her eyes glide over towards Nigel, standing with Jamie, Katelyn, and Irina still. At least some happy moments were going on today as well.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 9:13 pm

"Obviously coffee," Maya yelled to the statement from her sister, lifting up a cup before taking a sip. Not that the two of them in reality needed that much caffeine to thrive through a day, but they drank it either way. Jamie chuckled a little bit, letting his eyes meet with Katelyn. "In the flesh," he breathed out lashing his arms a little out to the side. He couldn't help but laugh as Katelyn pushed Nigel a bit aside to make way towards him. As the young ball of energy jumped towards him, he wrapped his arms around her lifting her up and gave her a small spin around before letting her down again. "Coffee you said? It is the most important meal of the day," he chuckled a bit.

Elenora gladly took the plates and made way outside, "it's alright, I ca-" she was about to just suggest standing up, when Juniper made some chair by nature's finest production, "oh wow," she chuckled a little bit before placing the plates on the table, before turning around and grabbed Archie from the side into her embrace, she was just happy that it seemed like Jamie had survived the night despite the news this morning. Elenora could feel some of the more negative and sad emotions from the fairies, but made the choice not to dig into it. Reginald took Juniper's hand giving it a soft squeeze. "Let's get some food," Irina spoke a bit lower, turning her head towards Nigel, before grabbing his hand walking towards the rest of the people, getting a little bit more food in.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 10:32 pm

A delighted exclaim left Katelyn as she was swung around in the air by Jamie. These were the times where she knew that the family that she had, was a real one. Because no matter what happened, and no matter how long time there went between meetings, there would always be times like these. As Katelyn had secure footing, she gave her uncle a big smile before turning towards the rest of the group. Despite her sudden burst of energy, you could still see how tiredness hung heavy over her body. Clearly not really understanding what was going on, she walked towards the table and took a cup of coffee that was handed to her. Sat down, just like her father, that with his arm around Irina walked with her behind Jamie and Katelyn. “It looks really great” he said with a soft smile while looking at his brother, that winked and wished everyone a good meal before starting to pour food on Elenora’s plate, before sending it on.

For a moment Nigel looked around at his family. What a long way he had come, his eyes locked at Jamie, giving him a half smile knowing it had to be hard getting back into it. Juniper still looked like she could break down at any moment. And then there was the newcomer that he didn’t really know. That was questions about this hybrid, that they still didn’t knew a whole lot about.

But for now, this was enough. More than enough if you asked him. Because it was a step in the right direction of finally getting what most of the brothers of the Blanchard had wished for. Which Jamie had been having for a short period of time. Hopefully, now being together they could give each other just that, and make sure nothing would ever happen. At least nothing as gruesome, ever again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 3 Empty

It's all fun and games...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Mad libs - games <3
»  Devilish Games CW
» I love games, let's play a bit [xxx]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Andre steder i Aston-
Gå til: