Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's all fun and games...

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

It's all fun and games... - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 10:41 am

Sariel looked down at herself, she really couldn’t just run out in only a t-shirt. Even though the thought crossed her mind. She ended up pressing her back up against the corner by the door contemplating just how she got out of this situation because everything about it she hated. Also, that there were so many people.

Nigel shook his head and rolled his eyes as Jamie told him that he hadn’t known it was a clan. He wanted to say something about that had been the first mistake. But if anyone could understand what it was like to throw every sense out of one’s head and just charge blind into unknown territory it was Nigel. He had done it when Katelyn had been kidnapped. Instead, he just stepped a little side so Jamie could greet Archibald. The lost brother that none of them had thought would see again.

Archie nodded as Jamie told him that he was happy to see him. “Well, you too big guy” Archie breathed out, at least in their line of work it wasn’t unnormal that people came back. But most of the time it was a happy thing. Because it was back as in vampires or witches which should be killed again. Angels was better at least. Nigel huffed with a smile on his lips when Jamie blatantly told him that he had taken his coffee. Not that he minded, but it was a thing that had always happened in the past, and as a big brother it was kind of his duty to remember his younger brothers of the shenanigans that they had done. Both the annoying and embarrassing parts. Arhcie looked around a little confused as he turned his eyes towards Jamie “Is there a fallen angel here?” he asked curious. Sariel widen her eyes, normally people saw her as a hybrid but she did know that her aura or how she felt would be more fallen than angel even though she was part pureblood angel. Her witch blood messing it up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 11:55 am

Mariella could sense how uncomfortable Sariel was about the whole thing, and perhaps she should have warned her last night that this morning could have been, well, like this. But Mariella hadn't known till the second she had opened the door and alarms had went of because people had realized she was gone. Mariella looked after Sariel wanted to give her a warm smile, but she wasn't to be seen. Jamie went over and gave Archie a big hug, squeezing his little brother a bit with a small laugh, blessed by his return. He let go by the question, and frowned for a moment. He hadn't felt Sariel's aura as something bad, he had been so focused on her actions. "I'm not sure, but she is half witch," Mariella then spoke and took a deeper breath in, it was easy for a fairy to sense the magic energies from other fairies and witches. "She was the one who found him," she informed taking a few steps closer into the room. "We met last week, in the woods Lelantos went crazy there not long ago -" using the D'Avalos hunter surname was something he was very aware of. Jamie didn't know if Archie had reconnected with Elenora, but if he had, Jamie wasn't the one to put her on a target list. "We can discuss that later," he added looking from Archie to Nigel. "You do look a lot better than last night, I will tell you that," he moved his eyes over to Mariella as she spoke and walked over to give him a hug. Jamie pulled his little sister into his embrace and rolled his eyes gently. "Yeah, I bet it wasn't my best look," he took a deeper breath in. "Excuse me for a moment," he then let go of Mariella.

He walked into the bedroom and grabbed the remains of Sariel's clothing, and walked into the kitchen with it, handing it to her. "Sorry," he whispered to her before walking out again. Then he scratched the back of his head as he walked back to his siblings. "So, what's new?" Jamie asked curiously as he crossed his arms a little, buying Sariel time to get dressed.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Archie quickly hugged Jamie back. It was nice to see the one brother that Archie had always been the closets with. Jamie being the punching bag, and Archie being the odd one out and denying being a part of anything that would harm supernatural that could be linked to their family. That meaning Shapeshifters. He couldn’t understand why Jamie was being punished, as they had gotten their mother to marry their father. So how could that be his fault? “Half witch?” Nigel asked looking from Mariella towards Jamie a knowing smile formed on his lips, what was this? Their brother fraternizing with the ‘enemy’?

The smile disappeared when Jamie mentioned Lelantos “what” he sneered, and it was clear something about it clearly riled Nigel up. But the older brother kept it together for the time being. He didn’t want to ruin the at the moment quite happy reunion. They still didn’t really know why Jamie was in town, and Nigel wasn’t buying it only to be because of the vampires that had killed his wife and children. He then nodded as Jamie added that they could discuss it later.

Sure” both Nigel and Archie spoke in unison and looked at each other with raised brows before they laughed. But what caught Nigel attention was that Jamie came out of the bedroom with what must be the hybrid woman clothes. They had slept together? The knowing smile was back. But then again, knowing what condition that Jamie had been in, there surely hadn’t happened anything. But it still seemed suspicious that they had slept together.

Sariel looked at Jamie as he came back, almost like a scared cat trying to find somewhere safe they could hide away. “Thank you” she said with a small voice and started dressing herself. For a moment she contemplated to run out the door and not look back. But something, rather, someone was pulling her to stay. And slowly walked towards the entrance into the living room.

Well, Archie is getting married soon” Nigel started and Archie started beaming and nodded “yeah, Nora and I didn’t want to waste any time now that we found each other” he explained and scratched his head a little embarrassed and quickly turned it towards Nigel “Hey and you are getting kid number three soon, and got your oldest daughter back, that is pretty big news too –“ Nigel was laughing and nodded but quickly died down as a small black haired looked from the door frame towards them. She looked absolutely scared, she had helped Jamie last night, how? She didn’t look like she could do much without running away scared. What happened next was the whole reason why Sariel had been so afraid to show her face when an angel was among them. “Wait, I know you” Archie said and looked puzzled “I – I don’t think so” Sariel got out and shook her head “Yes I’m sure” it was clear Archie didn’t know why at first before he snapped his fingers “yes of course, there is a high alert in heaven about finding you” he really shouldn’t know, but he had gotten curious as he had walked around and overheard a tall beauty with a strong angelic aura scream at someone how he had been able to lose her daughter. He had then gotten to know Eden better, after she had more or less taken him under her wing, as they both were newly reborn and created angels. Sariel’s eyes widened, they knew. “I’m sorry I need to go” she almost couldn’t get the words out and walked into the bedroom to get her purse. “Did I say something wrong?” Archie wondered, wasn’t it a good thing that your mother wanted to find you?
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Jamie didn't really know much about what went on in his brothers lives, or Mariella for that matter. But he had still spoken more to his sister than brothers, well, they had been rather busy - and Archie dead, so that was fair. However, it seemed so Jamie's thought on Archie having found Nora again. Jamie nodded to the fact of understanding the feeling of not wanting to waste anytime. There was so many times where he had thought about what he would do or say if he just had one more day, even an hour with McKenna. Then Archie turned the attention to Nigel, blowing up the news about what was going on in Nigel's life. "Wow, that is - great news, both of you. Congratulations," Jamie exclaimed with a happy smile on his lips. "And you better put me on the invite list, can't miss my little brother's wedding," the shapeshifter pointed out looking at Archie with a little smirk. Jamie turned his head to Sariel when she appeared in the room with them, and gave her a tender smile.

Mariella tilting her head a little bit, watching the other female. She didn't just look scared, Mariella could feel the fear as if it was about to tear her apart - her eyes glowing up in its purple color for a moment before she focused on Archie's emotions to distract herself from the overwhelming fear. Both of Mariella and Jamie looked confused at Archie as he claimed knowing her from somewhere. Mariella breathed out when Archie asked if he had said something wrong. "She is just scared, terrified really, but I think there is more to it than that," she informed her younger brother. "I will talk to her," Jamie said just before he knew Mariella was about to say the same thing. Jamie walked to the to bedroom and closed the door behind him.

"It's okay, no one is going to take you anywhere," he assured her, not understanding the entire heavenly thing. He bet he would get a better explanation or understanding on what Archie meant earlier. "That was my youngest brother Archie, he just got back to life I bet not long ago. Trust me, he would only hurt a fly if It sat on his dessert," he didn't want her to be scared of the fact that Archie was an angel, even if he didn't understand the reason. "Trust me here okay, even if he was - I wouldn't let him, I like your cloth washing too much," he gave her a small smile.

Mariella's eyes glowed again. What a special way of listening to things she should keep her nose off. "Do you think he is her mate or something? Or maybe she just cares a lot, it could be that too," she theorized a bit out loud crossing her arms a bit. Witch hybrids and having their mates, there was still her unspoken thing with Henry going on, still figuring out what would be going on there and when things had to end, even though she wasn't much for letting it end. "Yeah, I might just be overanalyzing - and," she turned around looking at her older brothers. "Am not listening at the door, I don't know what you are talking about," she gave them a bigger innocent smile as he eyes returned to its natural color.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Nigel looked at Sariel just before she hid away in the bedroom. Archie was right, she looked familiar, but it wasn’t for the same reasons as Archie had put on the table. He looked like someone he knew, someone that was dead now. He put his arms crossed over his chest and then walked over and sat down in one of the worn-down chairs that was in the rather sparse room.

Sariel almost jumped out of her skin as Jamie’s voice was heard right behind her. Her heart was beating hard against her chest as he tried to reassure her that no one was going to take her away. “You don’t understand” her voice came out as a hiss, not wanting to sneer at him. But right now, she wasn’t thinking straight. The small joke about him liking her clothe washing too much managed to get a small chuckle out of her. No! No, she had to go. “No, I have to go I can’t risk it

Both Nigel and Archie widened their eyes as Mariella asked if Jamie was Sariel’s mate. A snort left Nigel and he shrugged “Then I say poor girl, she has her work cut out for her” he looked to the bedroom again. He had never felt envy against witches and their mates, it always seemed more like a disadvantage than anything else. Especially as it didn’t have the same consequences for the other part that wasn’t the same species. Archie shook his head as Mariella clearly was trying to figure out what was going on and he joined Nigel by sitting on the other chair, three chairs in total. The other one being pushed against a desk. “Well, I don’t understand why she is so afraid, I’m pretty sure it was her mother that was looking for her, and she was very concerned – wouldn’t you be glad that your concerned mother was looking for you?” Archie asked and Nigel looked towards him with a raised brow “Right…” Archie said with an embarrassed smile, sometimes concerns could be a lot of things. “It’s just Eden seemed like a genuine person, angel what you would call it” Nigel stopped breathing for a second and turned his full attention towards Archie “What, Eden is alive?” he asked with wide eyes, Archie looked just as surprised towards his brother. “How do you know her?” Nigel let out a laugh this world just became smaller and smaller. “She is the only one that Daisy trusted to help deliver Katelyn after Madelaine was taken” he breathed out “I thought she was dead” he mumbled and looked towards where Jamie and Sariel where “now that I know it’s her mother, she really looks like her” Nigel look over at Mariella “maybe we should just make some breakfast ready, let the two lovebirds figure things out without us sitting here glaring at the door and waiting” he laughed and then walked out towards the car again to get the things they needed.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Why was this freaking her so much out? Jamie frowned a bit, listening to her heart beat, what was going on? "No, I might not, not if you don't tell me," he knew for a fact the fear hadn't escaped Mariella's nose or any of the others for that fact. "Hey," he walked up to her and placed his hands on her upper arms, keeping her steady. "Nothing, is going to happen to you okay? Nothing, look at me," he added with a lower more assuring voice. "I promise okay? You kept me safe last night, let me do the same for you now, okay?" He asked her keeping his eyes on hers, wanting to maintain some sort of eye contact. They didn't know each other, but it didn't mean he was going to let her have a complete melt down if he could do something about it. "Do you trust me?" He then asked. He had given her no reasons what so ever to trust him, he also hadn't given her any reasons not to trust him, he knew that. But right now, he just needed her to believe in him.

Mariella looked at her brothers sitting down, making her cross her arms a little bit while shaking her head. She moved her eyes to Archie as he spoke, and raised her brow a little bit around the same second that Nigel did. Eden, she didn't recall having heard that name before, but Nigel picked up on it for another reason. "If she hasn't seen her mum, maybe she is afraid that she doesn't live up to what she has become?" Mariella said in a lower voice looking out the window for a moment. She couldn't say the thought never had crossed her own mind, she looked back at her brothers for a moment, then turning her eyes back outside. Then only for a few seconds more zoning out the the rest of her brothers conversation about this Eden person, there was something in the woods, she was sure of it. "Yeah," she took a deeper breath in moving her eyes from the window.

Then she followed Nigel outside, but stopped just as they reached the truck. There is was again, a sense of being so consumed by fear and worry that it hit her so hard she bend a little over. Her eyes glowing, as she breathed out and got up. "What is it with these woods and fear this morning," she mumbled a bit, shaking her shaking hands, hoping to get the fear off her system that was infecting her. "Someone is hurt - I can fee it," she whispered a bit and frowned, and looked up at Nigel.  
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 2:23 pm

She was about to lose it, and then he stepped forward and his warm hands locked around her upper arms. Sariel kept completely still and looked up into his worried eyes. Everything stood still, the world stopped turning, she was sure of it. The hybrid had never really understood love, known what it was really about. She had read about it and heard it from when she had been outside the cottage. Which had happened once or twice. But this, she had never experienced anything like this before. She almost forgot to breathe as he kept telling her that he would keep her safe, and he promised. There was a part of her that wanted nothing more than to believe, to trust his words. But she had been let down so many times before, especially from people that was supposed to love her unconditionally. So many scars on her heart, and she was scared that he would just turn out to be like them all. “I’m not –sure that last words wasn’t spoken as she felt a rumble over her head, and then a lightning struck not far from them. Her eyes glanced over, but this time it wasn’t like a small warning like he had given Jamie before. This was a real vision where she saw a scared Ayah with a cut on her arm running away finding somewhere to hide. “No” she whispered and pulled away from him, she grabbed her phone she didn’t really understood trying to find out to call Ayah but got frustrated. Before she could stop herself, she threw it at the wall and then ran out of the room and straight to the outdoors.

She overhead Mariella saying that someone was hurt, it had to be Ayah, wouldn’t it? That meant she was close by. “Ayah!” Sariel screamed and looked around hoping someone would call her back. Then she took off, making Nigel standing there looking confused after the woman that before had been scared out of her mind and now looked like a lioness on warpath. “Ayah!” she screamed again not caring that branches was that slapped in her face or the thorns that pulled in her clothes. She could feel her aura now, what had she been doing in the woods.

Finally she got to where the fairies aura was strongest “Ayah?” she called out a little softer and walked towards the small cave “It’s me Sariel, please come out” she whispered holding her hands out to take the redhaired woman into her arms.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Ayah!, who the hell was Ayah. Before he even got started on asking, Sariel had already thrown her. He had always been quick at pulling things together, or more like events. She had been eager to find who had done that to the fairy village days ago, only a person who cared about someone who was involved in anything like that would act that way. Maybe it was connected. But once again he didn't get to answer before she stormed out of the room, giving Jamie a few seconds to process that action and walk out the room. His eyes landed on Archie for a second. Both didn't know what was going on but it couldn't be good. Jamie ran outside, watching Sariel storm out into the woods, he stopped up next to Mariella and Nigel before taking a deeper breath in. There was a lot of different scents out in the forest, but picking up he could easily find Sariel, and he hadn't been completely wrong, there was a fairy out there. But also something else close by, not a werewolf, not a, he didn't get it at first. However, no matter the species, there was always this small little scent about family that made them stand out from anyone else. And standing close to Nigel, it didn't take him long to look at him. "What are the chances of one of your daughters being out here right now?" Jamie frowned a bit, before heading towards the location. "The new moon," Mariella mumbled a bit before following Jamie.

Ayah had found a place to hide in some bushes, using the wind to cover up her scent from the creature she just had seen not long ago. The creature that seemed to have followed her up to this point. She had never seen anything like it before. Then she heard Sariel's voice and looked up from her hiding, taking a deeper breath in. She moved through the brushes and stuck her head out. "Shh, it will hear you," Ayah whispered and looked around. Hearing sounds of however lighter footsteps a bit afar from them, she held her breath. "Oh, hey, I'm so sorry," the young blonde lifted her hands up to show she wasn't going to attack. She had managed to find one of her hiding trees with a jumper like dress for when she transformed into her human shape, not walking around the forest naked. Her hands covered in blood she had tried to dry off in some tress. "There was these demons stalking her, and she wouldn't go. I'm terribly sorry if I hurt you, it wasn't my intention," Maya quickly apologized. She hadn't gotten this shape under control yet, but at least she remembered tonight. Maya was very aware of the hybrid's movements, because for all she didn't look like someone you were to mess with - neither was Maya, but she would like if it didn't come to that. "Sariel, it's okay." Ayah whispered and got up from the bush, taking a deeper breath in looking at the deeper cut on her arm. "And don't worry about the demons. I scared them off."
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Nigel looked at Jamie as he came out of the house, even Archie had picked up his lazy ass and came out and looked the direction that Sariel had run. What the hell was going on now? “Wait what?” he asked when Jamie asked if there was one of his daughters in the woods. Well, he knew that Katelyn liked to be out on the new moon because that meant she didn’t need to be afraid of werewolves. But – he realized at the same time as Mariella did. "Maya" Maya needed to change form at the new moon, meaning it could be her. Nigel walked to the cars back seat and pulled out a blanket. “Thanks for getting blood on my car yesterday by the way” Nigel said with a frown and a smile on his lips before he took off in the direction the other was running.

Sariel looked at the direction that someone was coming as Ayah told her it could hear her. But all she saw was a small blond woman. Sariel quickly stepped in front of Ayah, she might not have her powers to through magic after, whatever the woman was. But she still knew to fight, and no one was hurting Ayah. But her stance shifted a little as Ayah told her that it was okay. Demons where in the woods? It was lucky that the fairy wasn’t hurt more. “Blood demons?” Sariel asked and turned her eyes towards the redhaired woman. “God damn it Ayah! What are you doing out here anyway, you know they aren’t safe, especially with blood demons and hunters roaming around” she reprimanded the younger woman. Not that she wanted to yell at her. Clearly Sariel had gotten a scare that now projected into scolding. After a time, she sighed and pulled her into her arms hugging her close. “Sorry, I just got scared” she mumbled.

Nigel was quickly at the scene and saw how Sariel was hugging a redhaired woman and then there was his daughter. He sighed relieved as he saw that she seemed okay. He gave her smile as he walked over and grabbed her shoulders. “You, okay?” he asked not really caring that both Mariella, Jamie and Archibald were there now.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 6:53 pm

"Well, you didn't come home. I was worried," she explained looking at Sariel that gave her a light lesson. Because Ayah knew it wasn't safe. But all she had left was Sariel and the hope of perhaps finding her sisters one day. However, with her parents and community gone, she didn't have much hope left. Ayah breathed out as Sariel pulled her into a hug, and closed her arms around her. "It's okay. I'm okay," she whispered softly closing her eyes for a moment. Maya looking at them, picking up the familiar scent from the fairy, but before her mind could pierce it together, she caught the scent of her father and turned her head around as he grabbed her shoulders. "Yeah, I'm okay, still getting the hand of it," she confessed fiddling her fingers a little bit, looking at the dried out blood. Maya had less time learning how to control this, because with her thunderbird shape, she learned day by day. This was only her second transformation, it was harder picking up how everything worked. She moved her eyes over catching Mariella and Archibald, and a stranger. A stranger that looked a lot alike both her father and her uncle, making her brain quickly come to the result of them being siblings.

Jamie frowned a bit taking deeper breath in, how weird it was to him that the fairy embracing Sariel looked to familiar to him. But it wasn't till he looked over at Mariella that he realized there was something very similar. Not only the strawberry blonde hair, but the scent. Mariella frowned a little bit looking at them, the worry had been because of it. But it seemed like the fear had settled. Ayah pulled a little out of the hug, looking at the strangers looking at them. "Who are these people?" She asked, and the fear once again started poking her heart. "No need to be afraid, we just - you are hurt," Mariella said gaining eye contact with the other fairy. Ayah frowned a bit, feeling the magical energy from the other fairy. Magical energy from Wonderland was different than the energy from the Earth born ones, making her more than breathless for a moment.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm

Sariel nodded but didn’t really say or let go right away. She knew it was her fault, she should have called and told her where she had headed off to, and that she wasn’t coming home. Would be easier if you could just always send telepathic messages instead of that bloody technology.

I know, I'm just glad you're okay” Nigel said with a small smile and looked the same direction that Maya was looking, then he looked towards the redhaired woman and Sariel. The way the stood and hugged each other it was clear that they were close as well. But it was also then he realised just how much she looked like Ella. What the hell?

Sariel pulled Ayah close but in a half hug, making sure she knew that she was here when she needed help. “It’s Jamie, I told you about” Sariel explained, as she had come back from the woods she had told Ayah what she had found out and that she had a solid lead on figuring out who had done it. “I’m Nigel, this is my daughter Maya” he pointed towards Jamie and Archie “Those two knuckleheads are both my brothers” he said with a smile, and then looked at Maya as he had also introduced her to her uncle. Well, she had a lot at this point. But these two were the only one he would ever be comfortable enough to actually tell about his kids.

The hybrid turned to her friend and nodded “They are good, they can help, I don’t have any power right now to help with your wound” she said and let her hand glide over Ayah’s hair. She could see it too, how much they looked alike. Could this be the missing sister?
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 11:20 pm

Ayah raised her eyes a little bit as she mentioned that it was the Jamie from a few nights ago. One of the people who might know who had killed her family. Clearly her eyes was filled with questions starring at this Jamie guy, who seemed a bit uncomfortable by the starring to make the comment he had on the tip of his tongue. Because he knew what he had seen, it was the leftovers of the horror that she had seen. It made his heart feel heavy, and he wanted to apologize for it, even though it wasn't him or his clan who had done it. However, as Nigel presented himself it was like the air-fairy's attention moved from Jamie to him instead, which allowed Jamie to breath out. Ayah looked from Nigel, to the short blonde that waved shortly at her. Then she moved her eyes to the two guys, one of them being Jamie. Then looking over at the other fairy that had caught her eye. "Mariella, the three knuckleheads sister," she added to Nigel's little presentation.

Maya turned her head looking over at Jamie, giving him a small wave to say hello, also knowing it wasn't a place for greetings - or maybe it was. Because she couldn't shake the familiar scent with the fairies. "You were there that night? You know the people who killed them?" Her eyes once again locked with Jamie, making Jamie hold his breath for a moment. Because he did know, but he wasn't sure what good it would do saying anything here. "I have an idea," he replied before breathing out, he knew he knew, but it wasn't going to give her any peace going after another hunter tribe. Mariella however, her eyes glowed once again feeling the grief like knives getting stabbed over and over again in her stomach, making her draw a deeper breath in.

Ayah turned her head towards Sariel, when she said they were good, making her nod a bit. Sariel wasn't really one for trusting anyone so she trusted when she said they were good. Ayah licked her lips a little bit, then turning her head towards the other fairy. "I can take a little bit of it, and burn the wound, stop the bleeding," she suggested and took a step closer. The fairies looking at each other like they were trying to figure out what and why they felt drawn to each other.

Maya tilted her head a little bit to the side. "What do we know about Ella's biological family?" She asked with a lower voice, looking up towards her father with her brows pressed together. "They just smells li" Jamie took a step forwards, "like each other, yeah. It's weird," he cut in with a slight bitter taste. Then again, besides his need to tease his brothers by taking what was theirs - Jamie had never been good at sharing, and he hadn't liked the thought about Mariella finding her real family, ever. Because she was their family. Even if he was happy if she ever would, but he just didn't like the fear of her forgetting who had been there for her while growing up.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 7:48 pm

Nigel nodded as both Maya and Jamie commented on their scent. You didn’t need special kinds of noses to see that they looked very much alike. Then there was the aura, even though it wasn’t the same magic that flowed in their bodies it was still clear that it matched. Nigel placed a hand on Jamie’s shoulder. “Come, let us go back to the house, get something to eat and let them figure things out” he said with a low voice, his eyes clearly asking Jamie to stand down and drop what it was he was thinking. They had no say in what would happen from here on out, and even if that meant that for a while Mariella wanted to get to know her own family and spend less time with them. Didn’t mean she would forget. Nigel put an arm around Maya and started walking back, Archie laid his eyes on the three of them a moment longer before he followed his brothers.

Sariel looked at Mariella and then back at Ayah. She stepped a little away letting the air fairy decide what she wanted. She quickly noticed that the other walked away, catching the eyes of Jamie. She felt how her heart skipped a beat, which made her frown for a moment. Horrible bond. She shook her head and then looked back at the fairy wanting to say or do something, but it somehow also felt so very private and not for her to be a part of. The only reason she stayed was because she wanted to be there for Ayah, with whatever she needed.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Jamie looked back at Nigel as he felt the hand on the shoulder, knowing what that look meant. "Bu-" he was about to say, but just took a deeper breath in before he sighed. "Fine," he breathed out. Clearly not happy about it. Jamie's worst character trait besides the very known family stubbornness, it was the jealousy and the need to keep the people he loved safe. Then Jamie started walking back with them as he watched Nigel put an arm around Maya. It made him take a slightly deeper breath in, giving him a quick moment where she reminded him of Olivia. Just a brief moment and a few flashes of memories. He turned his head to the side and placed his arm around Archie's shoulder in a half hug, being grateful that at least one of the people he had lost had returned. "What are we eating?" Maya asked with a soft laughter, the transformation always leaved her starving and feeling like she hadn't eaten for days.

Mariella focused on Ayah, the magical energy around her was unlike anything. Even if the magical energy right now was low, because of the full moon - it was waking up. It was familiar, and yet, she hadn't really been around many fairies. There was Juniper, but it was very similar to this one, in a way she couldn't describe. How could she when she had never been close to other fairies. She was only a bit distracted by the emotions rising from Sariel, making her narrow her eyes a little bit, moving her eyes over to Jamie for a brief moment. "Mariella, huh?" Ayah asked and took a slightly deeper breath in. "I'm Ayah," she looked into the eyes of this fairy. There was something about her, and Ayah became more and more sure of it within seconds spending time with the her. For the first time in weeks Ayah looked like someone who had found a new spark of hope, which made Mariella be aware. Because she could feel it, making her frown a little as her eyes lighted up in the purple like glow. Stupid necklace that didn't work in suppressing her powers just a little bit. Everything today was just a bit more overwhelming caused by having wearing that necklace for a month. She shouldn't have kept it on.

Ayah was sure of this feeling because of Hope, her sister, her parents. How she had felt around them. Even if they weren't here anymore. "It's you," she breathed out almost not believing it. "Its me?" Mariella pressed her brows together rather confused. "Yeah - my sister," she breathed out and took a sharper breath in. "Right, how about we go back to the house and you get some water. Then we can figure out if you hit your head too?" Mariella suggested, not really ready to believe that she somewhat had family out here.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 11:31 am

Well, I know how Jamie gets after he has to use a lot of energy to heal, so I think I got food for half an army in the back of my car” he explained with a smile as Maya asked him what they were eating. “Hopefully it will be enough for the both of you put together” he laughed and looked towards Jamie, still wondering what the story was between him and the hybrid. Especially since they had slept in the same bed, was he starting mend the wounds about what had happened to his wife and kids? Given how he had gotten himself hurt yesterday, he was doubting it, but still. He was curious. “So, Sariel, huh? She’s quite easy on the eye” he said with a lifted eyebrow, Archie shook his head and groaned picking up his pace towards the car. Of all the brothers, Archie had been the one that had never really found it interesting using his looks and how he looked to his advantage getting women with him into his bed. He had one relationship to boast about besides Elenora, and that was more than enough for him.

Sariel placed a hand on Ayah arm as the fairy decided to just say what fell her in mind out loud. “Ayah” the hybrid warned, it was a dangerous thing to ignite that kind of hope in herself. Especially since it seemed like Mariella had a family on her own. “You can’t just say that to people, even if it might be true, you have to consider what it will do to them, finding out what has happened” The only reason Sariel was this considerate about it, was because of her own story. How it had been finding out that her mother had started her own family that she hadn’t asked to be a part of. She knew of her siblings know, or at least them that shared the same mother as her. Who knew who her father was and what kind of children he had? “Maybe we should go home, then we can meet again, where you haven’t been hurt or frighten, how does that sound?” Sariel asked tenderly, besides she didn’t really feel like going back to the cabin. She needed distance from Jamie again, before the bond would compel her to do something stupid.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Maya made a small grimace looking back at Jamie, "oh so you like what, like an axolotl? Or just have some extreme healing going on?" She asked curiously. Maya frowned a little bit, it was rather impressive to be able to restore from almost anything, if that was the case. Jamie chuckled a little bit, "Ish, It's hard to explain - just don't get any fancy ideas," Jamie chuckled a little bit. Maya lifted her shoulder a little, "can't promise that," she chuckled a little to herself. As soon as she saw the house she took a slightly deeper breath in, "I will go wash up real quick," she announced before heading inside to the bathroom so she could get the washed the blood off and most of the dirt in her face. Jamie turned his head towards Nigel as he asked him about Sariel, making him lift his brows a little, and chuckled a bit looking back at Archie for a brief moment. "She is," he replied on his next exhale, looking after her for a second before looking towards Nigel again. "But its not like that, she was looking into whoever killed Ayah's family. Me and a few guys were out looking at the mess, that's where we met," Jamie elaborated with a small shrug. "But lets get some breakfast cooking, shall we?" Jamie clapped his hands together, following Archie towards the truck. They would talk about the chaos, whenever they wanted to.

Ayah frowned a bit at Sariel to the warning tone. "What? It's the truth," she pointed out and was very convinced about all of this. She took a deeper breath in listening to Sariel's point, which was perhaps right. To be frank, Ayah didn't care much up to this point, not after losing the village - but Sariel was right, she couldn't just rush in and force people to be her family. "Yeah, I'm sorry - I didn't think things," Mariella shook her head, "don't worry about it." Mariella looked over to Sariel as she asked Ayah if they should just go home, and held her breath for a short moment. "I mean we can figure something out, I would love to talk some more - and maybe we can avoid having to rush from vampires -- or demons just before hand," Ella suggested. "But are you sure you don't want to at least let him know you are going?" Ayah raised her brow a little bit to the point Mariella made. "I don't mind staying, but I don't mind going either - How are you feeling?" Ayah asked Sariel.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 1:06 pm

Sounds like a good idea” Nigel nodded with a smile on his lips as he joined his brother in emptying the car. He still didn’t by the fact that Sariel wasn’t anything more than just a random run in. Well maybe it started like that, but – no wait, maybe Mariella was right, maybe it was so that Jamie was Sariel’s mate. “Mariella said she might have you written on her collarbone” he winked “maybe she was right, and that’s why Sariel even wants to hang out with your sorry ass” he then took what he could carry and walked into the small house’s kitchen.

Sariel felt conflicted as soon as Mariella asked if she didn’t at least want to say she was going to him. Him of course being Jamie. Another grip to her stomach appeared and made her even more uncomfortable. Now this was uncharted territory for Sariel. She hated when people left her, but she was also so afraid what would happen if they returned. “I –“ she licked her lips and furrowed her brows “No I – I’m not feeling that well, couldn’t you just tell I had to go?” she said a little guilty and looked towards Ayah as she gave her and out “you can stay though, if you two want to talk together, I just, need to get home
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:29 pm

This wasn't what he had expected coming here, you never really knew what to expect. Jamie had lost himself in his grief and it was up to a few months ago, that he had realized just how far out he had gotten - and that maybe getting back home to the clan had been the worst choice of coping mechanism he could have picked. But it was way better than he had imagined it would be, grabbing as much as he could possibly carry, Archie was here - his brothers seemed happy. Which was the only thing he really wished for, his family to be happy. These people, were the only people he had left, and he would die for them if it came down to that. Because they had so much, and had finally gotten what they deserved and they deserved to be happy. Jamie was just here, still figuring out how life was supposed to be after he had lost everything. His train of thoughts stopped when Nigel spoke again, making Jamie frown a bit. He hadn't thought about like that. But perhaps it made sense. He had wondered ever since she had showed up, why it was she had showed up. Even after she had explained with her powers and everything, he had still felt like she was hiding the final piece of the puzzle. "My sorry ass is excellent company, thank you so very much," he chuckled trying to get the thought out of his head. He placed the things he had taken from the truck on the kitchen counter, and started packing out of the bags. He wasn't sure how to think or feel about Mariella and now Nigel's theory though. If Sariel had his name on her collarbone, it made him take a deeper breath in for a second.

After Maya had gotten herself washed up she got out from the bathroom, and like always a ball of energy one would have thought would be exhausted at this point. And perhaps she was just overtired, but right now she was excited to be around family, and it had pumped her up. So, the first chance she got, she headed for Archie and didn't even think twice before setting off and jumping on his back. Jamie turned his head back looking at Maya who had jumped on Archie, chuckling a bit. "I like her style."

Mariella knew it wasn't her choice whether Sariel wanted to say goodbye to Jamie or not, but maybe it was just her own way of seeing how deep this theorized bond was. Because if it was just meeting a stranger, a person you didn't really have many encounters with, how could the hybrid feel so conflicted. Uncomfortable. She licked her lips a little bit, but nodded. "I can do that," she breathed out giving Sariel a warmer smile. Ayah narrowed her eyes a little bit, and then looked from Sariel to Mariella. Ayah had been looking for her missing sisters since she had lost them, but had lost hope, but now that hope was back. At least for now, but the grief and sorrow still roamed beneath the surface. "Okay, but you will be back home? I won't be long, then we can go somewhere later, oaky? If you feel better and all?" Ayah suggested Sariel giving her a warm smile. Because Ayah didn't want to lose the chance of getting to know Mariella a bit, even if she had another day - you never knew when someone was going to be taken from you.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 8:00 pm

Archie was quick to grab the small ball of energy. Her being so small made it easy for him to run around with her hanging on his back like a monkey. “Well, I’m out with making food! Oh what a shame” Nigel narrowed his eyes as he came in and saw it “What, you are the best at making food than any of us, Maya let your uncle go, so he can make us food” Archie started laughing and then let Maya fall down to the ground. His hand found her blond hair and ruffled it a bit up before he pulled her into a half hug. “Clearly it’s time to do my true purpose, being Cinderella, the slave for his evil brothers” he took a spatula and pointed it at Nigel “I’m still getting the Queen, don’t forget that” Nigel threw his hands up, and then ran towards his daughter and threw her over his shoulder “fine! Then I’m taking this rascal” he laughed and ran outside with her instead, watching how Mariella came back with the other fairy, but he couldn’t see the hybrid. He lifted his brow looking at them. “Hi again” Nigel said with a smile and put Maya down once more putting his hand out to official great Ayah.

Yeah I’ll, I’ll be back home” she gave her a soft smile putting her hands down in the pockets of her pants. “We’ll figure it out, just take your time” she then added before she finally said her goodbyes and walked towards the edge of the woods. Only to turn and walked further in. She needed to breathe and forget where she was. Just for a moment. Maybe she could find the path where she had met Zach for the first time. Where she had made animals out of water, making them dance around them. Why had he just left her, after he had promised not to? Was that the reason she was running from the bond now? Because she knew that the chance of rejecting was too big. Because who could love a loveless woman.

Archie was quick to start whipping up the whole brunch themed breakfast for all of them. He looked at Jamie “you really don’t have to help, you know, I always wanted to open my own restaurant, go out, feel the good energy” he said with a smile before turning towards the task at hand.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 9:08 pm

Maya bursted into laughter, trying to sneak Archie out of making food. "Hmm - fine but only because I'm starving," she jumped back down from Archie's back, scrunching her nose as he ruffled her hair, and gave him a half hug as well, before letting him to. "We all have jobs to do," she shrugged a bit in a tender laugh shaking her head a little bit. Jamie chuckled at his brothers and crossed his arms a bit while shaking his head as Archie pointed at Nigel with the spatula. Then watching Nigel run out of the kitchen, making him chuckle again, realizing how much he had missed spending time with his brothers. With his siblings. Maya shrieked with laughter as her father ran towards her and threw her over his shoulder, and ran outside with her. Maya looked in the direction og Mariella and the fairy when her father spoke to them, and was then again put down. Maya ran her hand over her hair to put it back in place, then breathing out, the warm smile still showing on her face.

The fairies were silent on the way back, like either of them really knew what to say - or at least where to start. Mariella could feel everything Ayah felt, and it was hard not to peak into whatever was distressing Ayah so much. Nigel and Maya were outside making her smile, feeling their happiness. Ayah smiled by the sight as well, and reached out to give Nigel's hand a firm shake. "Hey - sorry for the disturbing," she gave him a warm smile and looked over doing the same to Maya. "I could say the same, so." Mariella turned her head towards the house. "Let me guess, you assigned Archie to food duty again?" She raised her brow a little teasingly at Nigel. She knew Archie didn't mind it though.

Jamie leaned against the kitchen counter, just listening really to the laughter from outside. While he tried not to get too lost in his thoughts, but he liked standing here, just taking an extra look at Archie for a moment, then gaining eye contact as Archie looked back at him. "Yeah, I know. Give me a second," he took a deeper breath in and breathed out again. "I'm sorry about what you had to go through - I'm really happy you are back though. I missed annoying the shit out of you," he gave Archie a warm half smile, but he meant it. He was happy to have him back.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 9:31 pm

Nigel smiled back with the same warmth, where his brother Jamie would have a hard time coming with terms with the fact that this might very well be Mariella’s sister. And that Ella had another family besides them, Nigel would just be happy that someone could answer the questions that he knew that Ella had. “And he sure is, but only because he loves it, and it gives him a reason to complain, which he also loves” he said with a convincing smile and then looked around “Well, it seems like I need to look in the shed to see if the table still works for the outside, otherwise we will need to be sitting on the floor” he walked towards the small outhouse and took a deep breath. How was there so much shit in here. Never mind that, he needed to find something they could all use even though it would be a miss match of everything.

Archie looked towards Jamie as he told him to give him a second. Well Archie had wanted to wait to tell Jamie until they were more alone. But this seemed like good a time and place like any. “Well, I got a new chance, and I don’t really want to think about what happened” he said with a sad smile and then stopped doing what he was doing as he looked towards his brother. “Jamie” he said with a sad smile on his lips “I, met them” he licked his lips “In the gardens of Eden, I met McKenna, Olivia and Lewis” he walked over and placed a hand on Jamie’s shoulder “I don’t know if it helps, but they are truly at peace with what happen, and the last thing McKenna wants is you blaming yourself” he whispered. Only saying that because she had told him. “It’s time to let go, and try to move on
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 10:43 pm

"Oh I know, I've been sneaking in at him and Nora's in my lunch breaks to see if I was lucky enough to catch a bite," she chuckled while shaking head a little bit. "I will join you," Maya pointed out when her father started to walk towards the shed to see if they could find something so they all could sit down. Maya took a deeper breath in and looked around, four eyes were better at look than two either way, and she wanted to help. Maya hadn't expected a whole family breakfast when she had transformed back this morning, but she loved it, so she didn't mind. Maya knew what it was like to look after answers that seemed impossible to find, but here she was - she had found her family, and no matter how much Mariella didn't seem to have a need to find her roots - it wasn't really something you never thought about. And the grief in Ayah's eyes, yeah Maya couldn't shake that either, nor what she had said earlier to Jamie. So, that was why she left the two fairies with her father so they could talk, without her getting the interest in sneak peaking on their conversation.

Jamie couldn't possibly put himself in what it must have been like for Archie and Elenora in that situation, and he wasn't going to. But also, as Archie said he didn't like thinking about it, he understood that as well. Giving his brother a sad smile and nodded. But as Archie said his name, Jamie became a bit more aware, making him frown a little. I, met them It was possible the last words he had expected to hear, making him feel freeze for a moment, taking a deeper breath in. Pictures of them flashing through his mind as he pictured how they must have looked like. He felt the hand on his shoulder, making him breath out. They were in The gardens of Eden, he looked into his brother's eyes, feeling how his own eyes started to burn. They had found peace. The last thing McKenna wants is you blaming yourself, he breathed out, blinking a little, releasing a set of two small tears that wandered down his cheeks. They had found peace, and that was all he wanted for them. If he couldn't get to hold his kids in his arms anymore, he would want for them to have peace. For McKenna to have peace. Even if he was to roam around without them, hoping that one day he would find his way to them. Maybe he deserved some peace too. Jamie took another and sharper breath in, placing a hand on top of the hand Archie had on his shoulder, and nodded. "Thank you," he breathed out again and nodded a bit.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 10:57 pm

He gave Jamie time to process what he had just told him. Anyone hearing something like that about their loved once, would have a hard time. “I'm glad that I was able to see them” he said with a soft smile “The only one that suffers are the ones left behind” he gave the shoulder a small clap “but that doesn’t mean that you can’t find peace here, stay with Nigel find something that makes you happy, get to know that Sariel girl better, she seems, weird – but there is clearly something about her that you like” he gave his brother a big smile as he kept working on the food that he had been working on before.

Nigel finally got things out with the help of Maya with a big huff they had scraped enough chairs, even though they were different colours and sizes. And a table that could fit them all. Luckily, they still were in working order. Which had been a big if as he had pulled things out. “I was thinking Ella” he said as he stood there looking at the two fairies and understood that Ayah really did think Ella could be her missing sister. “Maybe you should give Juniper a call? She might be able to help with finding out if it’s true or not? Given she is also from Wonderland
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 11:32 pm

He had heard the saying before, death only leaving the mourning behind, which in his case was true. One thing was getting to terms with what had happened, then learning to live with the fact that somethings just wouldn't return to you. Jamie also stood with the fact his brother had returned and the others hadn't, not that he would trade - he didn't even want to think that thought. "Who would have thought Nigel would be the one to set roots somewhere, huh?" He chuckled a bit still with a pained smile on his lips. It was a nice vision Archie had though, how things on the other side of this looked like. Happiness. The mentioning of Sariel, made him take a slightly sharper breath in, "yeah, we will see when she wants to see me again," he clicked his tongue. Of course he could do his to track her down, she still had his blood - then there was the obvious to ask this new sister of Mariella's. Jamie took a deeper breath in, before breathing out, then starting to prepare coffee for the gang.

They had finally managed to set things up, and looked up and over at Ella as Nigel suggested she could call Juniper.  Mariella turned nodded a bit by the idea, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. "Juniper? As in Juniper Avalon?" Ayah knew this was another long shot to throw. Also, by the mention of Wonderland. "Can you call her?" Ayah asked almost breathlessly. She hadn't seen her aunt since she went through the portal and didn't come back, much like what had happened with Faith and Hope. Mariella frowned a bit feeling how important was to Ayah so she nodded. "Yeah, I will give her a call," she picked up her phone from her back pocket, and dialed in Juniper's number. "Hey, I'm sorry for calling this early. Uhm, we are in the cabin in the forest, and I've met this other fairy, her name is Ayah, and - I don't know how to explain this over the phone, do you think maybe you can swing by?" Mariella asked while scratching the back of her head. She didn't know if she was busy if Reginald was there or not, not that she minded if he tagged along, what Mariella wanted was answers. Answers to questions she hadn't been asking till around now.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 6:13 am

Archie let out a soft low laugh as Jamie questioned the fact that Nigel had put down roots. “And is soon going to be a father again, two times some woman decided to carry his child” he shook his head and gave Jamie a big smile. Well, it wasn’t really what was the weird part of it. “His new girlfriend is a turned werewolf, I’ve never seen someone be more perfect together than them, I think you will like her” Archie theorized and then started on getting the bacon ready as he whipped up the eggs for scramble eggs. The English muffins were placed in the small oven. He made a small sigh; it really did feel like he was making food for an entire army.

Nigel looked at how Ayah reacted on the name Juniper a small frown was made between his brows. Well, he did remember that Juniper had looked at Mariella as if she had seen a ghost. But hadn’t really commented on it. Maybe she did know more than just being able to see if these was in fact in family.

It was clear to hear that Mariella had woken up Juniper on the other end of the phone. A small laugh followed up with it’s okay. Then there was a thud when the name Ayah was mentioned. A soft gasp left the much older fairy. Her voice moved away from the phone telling Reggie that she was okay, that he could just sleep. “I’m coming right away, where exactly are you?” she asked and as soon as she was told she grabbed a bathrobe and ran downstairs and out into the garden. She found a big Oaktree with a small spell a small portal was opened, and she could step through. Because she already knew the place Mariella had talked about. It didn’t take much more than a couple of minutes before the ancient fairy stepped through the portal that had opened. Her hair an absolute mess and her wearing her pyjamas and a bathrobe. She looked around and then her eyes fell on Ayah. It really was her “Ayah” she breathed out and ran towards her folding her arms around her niece.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... - Page 2 Empty

It's all fun and games...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Mad libs - games <3
»  Devilish Games CW
» I love games, let's play a bit [xxx]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Andre steder i Aston-
Gå til: