Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's all fun and games...

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

It's all fun and games... Empty
IndlægEmne: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 9:33 am

LOCATION an abandoned apartment somewhere in Aston city
DATE 7th of September 2021
TIME night
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR  @Teegan Feyrer xx

"It's my problem to deal with," famous last words. Jamie had found the vampires responsible of the killing on his wife and children two years ago. There was no, calling a team in, even though he the thought had crossed his mind to reach out to Nigel, if anyone could keep the track of them making sure they weren't getting away this time, it would be him. Then again, Jamie wanted to do this on his own. He wanted them to pay, he didn't care if he lost himself in the process, he just needed them to pay for what they had done. There were only two involved that night when he had walked up to the house and seen the blood trail inside the house. He had seen their faces, their first mistake. The first one was going down pretty easy; a knife throw with his dagger had been pierced right through the skull of the vampire. He hadn't reacted fast enough to realize he had attacked a clan member, or maybe he should have done more research, but he hadn't. Usually he was very calculated, but this had him blindsided with grief. Then again, what kind of monsters killed both a thirteen-year-old boy and a ten-year-old girl, who had done nothing wrong in their lives, who hadn't even started living their lives yet?

The vampires outnumbered him strongly, but the most important task was to kill the ones that had killed his family. He still needed the last one, but he couldn't get to him, not for the other vampires holding him down to the ground. In this moment he didn't care for the burning sensation of pain as they drained him of blood. He didn't care they had broken so many bones in his body that he had stopped counting. All he cared for was that one vampire that was getting away, screw the others. But as they left him, he just starred up into the celling. This couldn't be the end. He needed a little more time, his body would heal, he just needed a little bit of time, even as it seemed impossible to breathe or keep his eyes open. His eyes watering up as his mind send him to a trip to the past, or to the past sound of the children's chatter, their laughs, it even formed a pained smile on his face as pearls of sweat formed on his face. It even made it able for him to realize that perhaps this was okay, he could see them now, it would be alright to give up. He would even see Archie again. So, if he got to see the people he had lost, it wouldn't be that bad to let go, would it?

Jamie took a deeper and more pained breath in; he could feel his heart beating faster to pump new blood around his system. It was far from the first time he had a run down like this, and at times he had had even worse. At least they hadn't tried ripping his fingers off or something crazy like that. A few broken ribs, a broken leg and he was sure his left arm was broken in several places - but in time it would all heal. The blood he had lost that would have killed an average person by now, would return to his body. Just laying there on the woodened floor in the small apartment not to be found or helped by anyone. It was alright, he wanted to do things himself. So, in this empty cold apartment was where he was supposed to be, swimming in his own pool of blood, wishing for it to end. Rethinking every single move he ever had made. Okay, maybe giving up wasn't the answer. There had to be hope for some future somewhere, right? He couldn't just leave Mariella and Nigel behind, could he?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 10:17 am

She had gotten used to her ability to predict what happened in the future, or at least somewhat. But after her meeting with Jamie, things had gotten a little more complicated. He had to be her mate, there was no other expatiation that could tell her what had been going on that night in the woods. Now, she knew about the mark, she knew how it was to feel the loss of a mate, it had happened three times at this point. But after she had been living in seclusion, she hadn’t been able to meet any of them. She couldn’t see it either, so she hadn’t really thought about it. So, when she had seen the vision of Jamie lying on the floor dying, then it was like her body had acted before she could even stop herself from standing down and keep away.

At least she had taken his blood that day, so she knew exactly where he was. But she had no means to actually get there as it was a new moon, and she was drained from anything doing with magic. Which made her late, she knew that she wouldn’t be able to prevent him from getting hurt, but hopefully she could get him somewhere safe. Heal his wounds with other remedies than her magic.

The whole place smelled like death, but it seemed like there was no one left. Only a body lying on the floor. “Shit” she mumbled, as she ran towards him kneeling on the floor taking his head in her hands almost cradling it. “I thought hunters were supposed to be smart, at not walk into infested vampire buildings without knowing what was in store for them” she tried to keep her voice somewhat neutral but the fear of losing him was too strong for her, to keep it out of her voice.

She could call an ambulance, right? She pulled up the phone and looked at it a little skeptically she still wasn’t very good a using these types of things. “I’m going to call an ambulance” she mumbled, and started fiddling around pressing in numbers.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 10:44 am

He heard the footsteps but using his energy to focus on his own healing made him to not pay close attention to it. If it was the vampires returning either way, looking like he was dying was perhaps the best move, yet the scent was familiar. However, in his trace of thoughts of live events and possible happenings in the future - he didn't realize just who it was. It wasn't till she kneeled towards him. Jamie was thrown out of trail of thoughts as he blinked a few times to make his vision clearer. He felt her hand on his face, narrowing his eyes a little bit as he could see her. "I have my reasons," he mumbled so low, taking a sharper breath in that only increased the hurt. Jamie's eyes darted towards the phone as she said she would call an ambulance. Well, in most cases he would agree. This one. No one would know how to treat his wounds, and anything they gave him medicine or if they wanted to do surgery - it would be too risky with the way his body healed. "No, it's alright," he breathed out and took a sharper breath in reaching out for the hand that held the phone to put the hand down, however it wasn't a very strong movement. "I heal," he took another sharp pained breath in, feeling how the ones in his arm started to heal, making the movement a little bit easier. "The doctors wouldn't understand," he added with a still low voice. "Please," he breathed out looking at her. Jamie had been at the doctors one time before, and it had almost been worse than his body naturally healing.

What Jamie wanted most of all was to get out of here, to get off this cold floor, but he also knew he couldn't move on his own. He could barely breathe before his ribs would give him the honor of healing. There was a reason why he had been his family's favorite punching bag, he healed quicker than most creatures did. "Careful, you might actually have me think you care," he whispered slightly pained looking at her, forming a small smile on his lips.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 11:03 am

We all have our reasons, doesn’t stop me from telling you this was a shitty one” she mumbled while she still tried to figure out how this damned phone was wired. Stupid.
No?” her brows pressed together as he told her that she shouldn’t call an ambulance. She knew that he was a shapeshifter, but that wasn’t much difference from a shapeshifter to a human, was there? Or at least from what she had read in books. Then he elaborated on why, her hand with the phone in slowly went down before she tucked it away in her pocket. “Fine, have it your way, but if you are dying on me, don’t you dare start haunting me” she mumbled trying to lighten the darken mood, why she did it? She couldn’t even tell herself. But there was also the fact that she hadn’t been able to get him off her mind since the day she had met him. Another thing that had annoyed her immensely.

She looked around, they really needed to get out of here, hopefully he would have some strength in him when she tried to help him up. She looked at the broken arm and walked around to the other side and squadded down to pick the arm up to place it around her shoulders. His breath hit her neck as he whispered that she had to be careful not making him believe that she cared. “Shut up, or I leave you here” she mumbled, feeling how her fingers started to shake a little. “Let’s get you out of here then” she explained as she used all of her strength getting him off the floor. She almost kipped over from his weight against her small body. “Steady, I know you’re hurt but right now you have to push through and tell me where the hell I’m taking you

With strong but small steps she started helping him out of the building. Hopefully the vampires weren’t coming back anytime soon.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 11:34 am

Jamie knew he would get plenty of shit if anyone heard about how this had went down, he knew it was a shitty move. But in the blind rage and grief, you saw nothing else - but right now it didn't matter. Surviving this shit show was his top priority. For a moment both cursing over the fact the was so hard to kill and blessed the same thing. Jamie grunted pained as he moved, even though it wasn't the broken arm hurting, the rest of the body was still in burning pain while trying to heal. There was little he could do to not let her help him up, not that he was going to even try resisting the help, because like she said, he should out of here. A painful roar echoed in the empty apartment as he got up on his feet, moving his broken arm around to the right side where his ribs tried to heal. He tried to be steady, tried to stand on his own feet to best ability. The problem wasn't to push through, he was used to push through to the end of him collapsing because there was no other way. This was far from that. Where they were going was another and even better question. He was staying with the small crew of hunters, going there wasn't an option.

He then sighed a bit. "Take my phone in jacket pocket, press the name Mariella in and call - she will know where we can go, somewhere safe," he mumbled slightly and took a deeper breath in, wanting her to just at least put the phone to his ear so he could talk to his sister. "Mariella is my sister," he mentioned, remembering he had mentioned he had a fairy sister when they first met. This wasn't really how he wanted to just call her. He still had no idea where Nigel and Mariella lived around here, so going to find them in this state wasn't a plan either. A call and hope perhaps Ella could pick them up was better.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 12:38 pm

She was taken back a little as he let out a roar of pain, even though they weren’t connected yet she could feel how it cut in her heart that he was hurting. Funny how she, a normally disconnected and noncaring figure, suddenly cared.

Take his phone? A slight panicking look, roamed over her face as her fingers grabbed into his jacket and pulled out the phone he was talking about. It was a normal smart phone, but for her it was next level technology. How the hell did this function? Her phone could only make calls, she didn’t even know how to send text message for crying out loud.
O-okay” she mumbled and tried to open it “What, it says it doesn’t recognize my face, what does that even mean?” she said and was just about to throw it away, what kind of demon device needed the face to unlock? “oh, it’s your face it needs?” she angled it and right enough a small pop sound came from the phone and a bright screen appeared. “I don’t, where do I put in the name for Mariella?” it wasn’t hard to hear the annoyance in her voice.

Finally with the guidance from him, she could find the contacts and pressed down on the name of Mariella and placed it by his ear so he could talk with her.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 2:20 pm

It was like watching Nigel try to open just navigate the messenger app, which was for Jamie natural at this point, using technology even through he hadn't grown up around it. McKenna had been very patient with him. He chuckled very low, even that hurt but he couldn't help it. But once she got it angled and it opened, he navigated her to Mariella's name on the screen. He also noticed the time, he just hoped she was awake by now - otherwise they would be screwed, or he would be. Jamie heard the phone ringing so now he just hoped that she picked up, and he waited and waited, and just as he thought she wouldn't pick up, he could hear the half asleep voice of his sister. It didn't take long for her to realize it was serious and just asked him to send her the location, she would pick him up. After she hung up, he navigated the stranger to the place where he could send her his location. "Let's go outside," he mumbled a little bit, and nodded to wanting to head out of this apartment. Finally as they moved slow and steady outside he just begged he wasn't far away from Ella's whereabouts.

Jamie then suddenly frowned a bit, looking to the stranger's side, wondering what made her help him out of the sudden. Why she was here, not that he questioned her motives, but he was just curious. But he stayed quite, focusing himself on healing and not conspiracy theories. Jamie also knew if he needed to worry about anything, getting Mariella out here would let him know where to place the stranger. He just hoped he didn't place Mariella in a situation she couldn't get out on if hell broke lose. Finally, after a while that felt like hours of silence, strangely he didn't feel like it had been a heavy silence. Maybe because he had been lost in his own head focusing on the bones to heal, which had made a bit difference in his balance and to the point of it not hurting when he was breathing. He could now see the lights from a pickup truck.

Mariella parked by the side of the road, almost jumping out of the car too see what was going on. Sensing the pain and all. Her hair in a messy ponytail, clearly just woken up after having fallen asleep. And she had just quickly jumped into some clothing, with the house sleeping she wasn't going to wake them up - just hoping no one woke up and realized she was gone, the last thing she wanted was to worry anyone. "Oh my god, what the hell happened?" She rushed to Jamie, barely looking at the stranger. "I'm healing," he mumbled a bit, "you better," she mumbled concerned before looking around. "Let's get him in the back of the truck. I know a place where you can go," she looked to the stranger with a short smile before looking at Jamie again. "You should have called for back up, you bloody idiot," Jamie raised a brow little bit, but agreed, they needed to get out of here and he should have called in back up. Especially with her number in his phone, he could have called her and asked for Ella and Nigel to have helped him. He could have asked the crew. The new moon was draining her magic as well, and she had begged for time to just sleep through the night - but when your brother acted like a fool, you had to clean up the mess. And she had come to the thought that perhaps she should just have woken up Nigel, well too late now!
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 9:23 am

Sariel, had never really had the best social skills. When living with Azrael they had quickly developed their own little way of speaking had been by putting books in front of the other that they felt like they would enjoy. Other than that, mostly just enjoying the quiet between each other. Living together without interfering what the other did. So, standing here with Jamie and not saying anything, didn’t faze her at all.

Suddenly a car pulled up and a redhaired woman jumped out walking towards them. The resemblance was striking, but the hybrid didn’t say anything as this Mariella kept talking and reprimanding Jamie that he should have called for backup, Sariel nodded as she was told to help him into the back of the truck. Slowly she moved them around and opened the door to help him sit inside the car. Stupid New moon. She cursed low as she repositioned his legs careful not to move the broken leg around to much.

Now that he had called for his sister, he didn’t need her anymore, now did he. Before she could stop her body, she felt how heavy her heart suddenly felt. Like someone had taken it in their hand and started squeezing. Making it hard to breathe. “Well, glad I could help” she was about to ask if he had gotten his revenge. But she folded her lips towards each other instead. It wasn’t because he had told her that was what had gone down today. But that look, how many times hadn’t she seen it looking into the mirror? “Better let you two get too it” she went to close to door and turn around and walk away letting Mariella take her brother to wherever they needed to go. She would have loved to go with him but would also seem awfully suspicious since he didn’t know her, at all.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 9:41 am

Mariella was very observant on how they got Jamie in the car, she knew how they could at least support him once they got to the house - making the healing a bit more pleasant. But there was no way she could carry him out of the truck on her own. Mariella turned around as the stranger closed the door and turned around. Her eyes glowed for a second in the violette like color, and Mariella licked her lips a little bit. "But ehm - I could really use the extra muscle on getting him out again," she took a deeper breath in and narrowed her eyes a little bit, hoping it was enough to get the hybrid to turn around. Of course, she could just call Nigel and Irina till either woke up, and then have a grumpy brother after her - see, that wasn't needed if she could just get the hybrid to help. She cared, worried, even if it wasn't something expressed, it couldn't hide from Mariella. "Besides, this is vampire area, they might return and it makes it less safe for a witch to be out," yeah Mariella knew she was something more, not that she knew what, but she had her theories. "Mariella is right, just come along," Jamie waved her over, he didn't even know her name. And he didn't know her intentions, but if Mariella was trying to get her to drive with them - how bad could she be? Jamie just sat in the back of the truck, trying to mask his pain with cursing very low. Mariella looked to the side, feeling the greed and coldness from vampires in the area. "Yeah, we need to go, get in - now, please." Mariella headed to the front seat and jumped in, giving the stranger one more long stare to convince her to get in.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 9:53 am

Sariel stopped up as the fairy talked to her, the brown almost black-haired woman turned around and looked at the bright red locks and then found her violet eyes. She could she the fact that Jamie might be too big for her to get him out alone, she had no idea how she had been alone in just putting him in the car. But there was also a small voice in her head saying that this was dangerous territory. Living the most of your life believing something about your fate, then trying to run from it for so long, to now start believing that if it was meant for you to be evil then why not just go down that road? What convinced her was Jamie. The hunter. Her mate: saying from the back of the truck that she should come. But she didn’t move before she heard the urgency in the fairy’s voice. She quickly moved to the door and placed herself in the front seat beside the driver. She hadn’t been in many cars and wasn’t even able to drive one.

As they started driving, she saw in the side mirror a vampire standing behind the car looking at them driving away. She knew that he could be fast enough to run after. She remembered him; he had been one of the vampires attacking her that night now five months ago. How time had flied since.

Her hazel eyes found Mariella her fate wasn’t as easy to read as many others. The same with Jamie sitting in the back. One thing was hanging over them both, death. Not them, someone close to them. Then there was rejoice someone coming back. She didn’t dare to speak about it, it had always seemed so private the things she saw, and wasn’t really her business so she ended up folding her lips towards each other and stared out of the window.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 10:25 am

Mariella put the car into gear and drove off towards the forest. She saw the vampires in the mirror, but they left them alone. Which was perhaps what they could think of themselves as lucky. It was quite the silent way there, and Mariella had put some music on, to at least just focus on that instead of the pain that Jamie still was in. The ride didn't take long, and this time of night there was no traffic, making it even easier. Mariella was curious to what made Jamie come all the way out here, why was he even in Gaia? Nothing that she found as a good sign, or maybe it was just because he wanted out. She understood if his grief had put him back into a mindset of revenge - she could feel the thirst for vengeance and the grief in him, which was why she turned the music up a bit more - she didn't really care if the stranger didn't like it. The fairy's main focus was on getting Jamie somewhere safe.

Jamie just looked out the window while they drove, he wasn't sure where they were going, and then again he didn't know the area well. And it wasn't like he would be able to figure out where they were driving in the dark. But he knew they were in the woods, the lack of lampposts and house lights gave it away. And finally after a while Mariella stopped the car and killed the engine. "We are here," she said before climbing out of the truck. Mariella walked up to the house and unlocked it, turning on the lights and opened the door - making it easier for them to see and get Jamie inside. Then she walked over to Jamie's side of the door to help him out. The drive and sitting still had helped along his healing, the bleedings had stopped and at least the bones were working on healing themselves by now.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 11:15 am

They finally stopped, she knew these parts of the woods, as it had been the only place she had actually explored since coming here. Trying to keep herself away from the city and potential problems. She watched how Mariella got out of the car and walked towards the house, turning on the lights before she came back. Sariel looked towards the backseat, watching how Jamie was sitting still trying to recover all his injuries.

She opened the car and slowly got out waiting for the fairy to get Jamie somewhat out of his seat so she could carefully take the other arm that was broken. “I’m sorry” she whispered; the others might think it was for the reason, that she had to take the arm that hurt. But what she was most sorry for was the fact that she hadn’t been able to come earlier.

The house was quaint, nothing much to see. A table with some boxes on, a sofa and then three doors that she would believe would lead into a bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen of some sort. “Let’s get you into a bed so you can heal” her voice wasn’t that loud or strong, it was clear she held herself back. She didn’t really like being around strangers, and she was more distress over feeling his warmth around her.

Luckily for her she didn’t even have to ask, as soon as she walked towards one door, she knew it was the right one as she opened it. One of the good things of her abilities. If you looked away from the times, she had seen things she wished she hadn’t. “I’ll take him” she then whispered, Mariella had told that she wouldn’t be able to help him on her own, and it wouldn’t fit two people through the doorframe. A small huff left her as she took over the weight alone and angled him into the room towards the big double bed. It didn’t take her long to place him in it. She gave him a half smile, as she stood there for a while before she walked out of the room, and out of the house. Just standing in the woods. She closed her eyes and drew in a big breath of fresh air.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 8:35 pm

I’m sorry. The shapeshifter wondered what she was saying sorry for, even if it was a whisper, he still wondered why - because in his eyes she had nothing to apologize or be sorry about regarding this. Mariella tried to help support Jamie outside the car, but the near touch of his skin brushing against hers made her powers overload - only because it being the only power that really had free time to roll on the new moon when the magic was sleeping slightly. Not that she wasn't used to the mental and emotional pressure hitting her, his taste for revenge was just so overwhelming. Jamie groaned a bit, trying to repress his pain just a little as they moved closer to the house - also appearing as weak wasn't really the best look. "Sounds like a plan," he mumbled as she mentioned getting him onto a bed. He felt like he could sleep for at least twelve hours if not more, also knowing that relaxing was what he needed and then a big ass breakfast to make up for the extra energy used on healing.

Mariella nodded when the stranger said that she would take him, and thought about it for a second before letting her take him. Mariella stayed close by watching them disappear into the bedroom, still didn't move much, being aware of the stranger. She took a sharper breath in, realizing she had forgotten her phone at home, which wasn't good if anyone was to wake up and look for her. But right now she could at least make sure that Jamie was in safe hands. Jamie looked up at the stranger as she placed him on the bed, his body not even trying to fight the soft madras that was beneath him, and it was like the tiredness could finally just grab onto him. Even if he wanted to fight it for now, but he couldn't even get to ask her a question before she had walked out again.

The fairy very curious - as usual - by the stranger going straight outside the house again. So, she followed with her arms crossed a bit. "You alright?" she asked a bit walking a few steps closer. It wasn't everyday you dragged a shapeshifter out of a vampire nest, and she didn't know the hybrid's story - or anything the like. "I have to go back home, I left my phone and I have a house filled with people who will lose their shit if I suddenly just went gone over night. Can I trust you to keep an eye on him, at least just till the morning? I can swing by with something to eat?" Mariella asked and licked her lips a little bit. There was an awful lot of things to catch Jamie up to on, that was if she could trust him. That wasn't her call to make on her own either way, so going back home and telling Jamie was here - might be the best call.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 8:56 pm

Sariel took in a deep breath as she looked towards Marielle as she came out, her brows knitted together as she asked if she was alright. A painful smile formed on her lips, far from, but it was too long of a story to tell a stranger. “No, but I will be” she said and took in a deep breath and let it out after a minute. She hadn’t had a chance to see if there was anything to eat, but could she really stay here, with him? “Yes, of course – I’ll stay” Sariel said with a smile. “I’m Te – Sariel” she corrected herself as she was close to tell her fake name. But something about Mariella made her trust her enough, even as it meant that it would be one more person knowing she was here, making it easier for the wrong people to find her. But if she wanted to be trusted, she had to trust?

“Get home safe” she mumbled, not really used to show care to anyone, but that was what you did, right? She stood there for a time watching how the fairy drove off before she walked into the house again. She popped her head into the bedroom seeing that he had already fallen asleep. She sighed, and walked out locked the door and went back in. He couldn’t sleep in these bloody clothes, so without thinking much of it she started undressing him. When she saw the bruises that was still on his body, she let her fingers run over them. If she had just been there sooner. She placed the covers over him and tucked him somewhat into the bed.

A soft sigh left her as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen there wasn’t a washing machine but there was soap. She took it to the bathroom and with good old elbow grease she started wishing his clothes. When she was done, she hung it up and walked back into the living room. There wasn’t really anywhere she could sleep; she eyed the bedroom again. Hopefully he wouldn’t mind, so she took off most of her clothes besides her top and placed herself under the covers. It took a long time before she finally fell asleep being hyperaware off every breath and movement he made. And just how close he was to her. It was still somewhat intoxicating. But she finally managed falling asleep.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 7:32 am

She knew there was a slight chance of there being some sort of food supply. Maya had made use of the house back when she had been just a thunderbird and transformed most evenings and nights, so having a safe place to turn to after that was close at hand. But Maya hadn't been in need of that since that full moon, which made Mariella realize perhaps she should check the forest out to see if she could find Maya, or maybe just trust Maya had a system to figure out if this new thing was a new moon thing. Sariel, it did indeed confirm the angelic part for Mariella, not that none-angels couldn't have angel sounding names - but it just made sense. "Thank you for helping him Sariel," she smiled warmly at the hybrid. Mariella nodded a bit before heading to the car and drove off once again.

It was like someone had went by and knocked him out. Now that he felt safe enough to just sleep it off, it was so much easier to let the body recover. He was completely gone, the only times Jamie was a heavy sleeper was after a fight where the body demanded he healed and rested. Otherwise he woke up by the sound of a leaf turning in a tree, but completely burned out, he didn't even notice her returning to the room and help him out of his clothing. He didn't hear a thing.

The sun woke him up, slowly and he took a deeper breath in as he lifted a hand up rubbing his eyes a little. Surprised and not surprised at the same time by the mobility of the arm that had been broken. It was around then he realized there was someone next to him, sleeping. It was her. Had she stayed here all night? Jamie couldn't help but just taking her in for a second, looking so peaceful for this moment. Jamie lifted himself up on his elbow, breathing out to the fact it didn't hurt and everything seemed to have been healed up. He moved his gaze shortly outside the window, watching the morning sun dance around the forest trees, sneaking inside the window and lighting the room up.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 8:27 am

It had been a long time since she had slept this peaceful. Even as she had woken up throughout the night that she had placed herself up his side, which had resulted in her placing a pillow in front of her, so she was using that instead of him. Her dark brown hair spilling over her face on the white pillowcase. Something stirred and she slowly started weaking up, her hazel eyes open up taking the man that was lying beside her in. A soft tired smile formed on her lips as her eyes blinked very slow.

Good morning” she yawned and placed her head into the pillow not really feeling like getting up. It switched for her when she was a morning person and when she wanted to sleep the day away. This not being one of those days where she wanted to get up. Still drained from the effects of the new moon yesterday. “Hope you’re feeling better” she mumbled into the cushion before she rose herself up and pulled her legs towards her chest. Her eyes drifted towards the small window and looked at the light shining in. “Your sister talked about coming with something to eat, I washed your clothes yesterday and I think it would be dry now” she swung her legs out of the bed and stretched before walking towards the kitchen to see if there at least was some coffee.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Jamie turned his head to her voice, smiling at her as he breathed out. "Good morning," he replied chuckling a bit by her yawn and how she placed her head into the pillow. Jamie had no idea what the time was, but he also didn't feel like staying in bed more than he had to. Jamie felt like he had slept for years, and his body felt so heavy, which wasn't really a feeling he was very fond off. Jamie took a slightly deeper breath in to her comment about hoping he was feeling better. "I am, a lot actually," he replied honest. It wasn't just a dismissing how he felt to get ahead, because he was feeling alright. In the pain he had almost forgotten what had went on last night, and hadn't really been sure if Mariella being there had been a dream or reality. But it made sense, her scent was still in the room, the entire place just smelled like family. Jamie frowned a bit. "You washed my clothe?" He realized he really wasn't wearing much, he really had been knocked out cold. It wasn't like he minded she had taken the time to wash it, he was just surprised. "Oh yeah, she ain't going to be here till she has cleared things with our older brother - or depends, she might either way," he informed and got up from the bed, folding his fingers in front of him and lifted his arms over his head, letting his body stretch, getting a few good cracks in. He breathed out as he released his fingers and let his arms fall down to his side.

Then he scratched the left side of his hair before making his way outside the bedroom. He took in all the different scents in the room, two familiar, one close to familiar and then there was the stranger's of course - or he didn't really think he could call her a stranger at this point. "So, you never really told me your name?" He said not entering the kitchen yet, but went to check if his clothing was dry. He was lucky that it was, at least almost completely dry. He just put on his pants, the shit could get a few more drying minutes. Then he turned to the kitchen. "Look at the top shelf, in the back -" he leaned against the door frame with a soft chuckle.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 6:23 am

She stopped what she was doing for a second as she heard his voice ask her what her name was, before walking into the bathroom taking his pants and then walked back into the kitchen where she was still looking after the coffee opening the cupboards but not really having any luck in finding some of that delicious liquid gold.

Sariel shifted her focus towards Jamie as he told her to look in the top shelf in the back. And after stretching she could feel her fingers press against something cold shaped in a tin. “Yes” she exclaimed a little triumphally as she pulled out a small tin of coffee. The good kind.  “Guessing your brother doesn’t like to share his coffee” she said with a soft smile while looking at the brand, it really was the best one she had tried yet. But it was also the most expensive one. She walked over and found two cups and put water in the kettle.

My name is Sariel, but mostly known as Teegan around here” she finally answered his question before and moved around looking at him, while her hands was resting on the countertop. “So, going to tell me what your suicide mission was about yesterday?” she asked lifting her brow not letting her hazel eyes leaving him.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 9:41 am

Jamie couldn't help but pull up a small smirk and a chuckle when she pulled out a small tin of coffee. Not much had changed there. "No, I guess it comes from me stealing it and other things when we were younger -- and whenever I feel like it," Jamie clicked his tongue a little bit. "But yeah, we haven't really talked in quite some time, that's why I don't know when Mariella will come back," he informed as he took a deeper breath in. The last time was few months after McKenna, Lewis and Olivia had been killed - it was his father who had informed him about Archibald's death. Not that Jamie had made any effort himself, completely consumed by grief and anger, he wasn't really in a mindset to talk about anything related to his feelings. Hannibal and William had guided him to a way of getting it out of his system, getting back into hunter mode was something else after that break he had had.

He was released from his thoughts when she told him his name. Sariel - it was a nice name, he wondered why she had a different name to go by about here. Teegan. It was the somewhat same with hunters and their hunter names. The hunter names protected them in the moment of action, made it harder to track them by name. Of course there was a question about what he was doing last night, and if she didn't ask first, he knew he would hear for it form his sister sooner or later. "Two years ago, two of the vampires from that vampire clan broke into my home when I lived London," he took a sharper breath in, and kept his eyes on her even though he didn't really feel like facing the music. But having most likely saved his life, she deserved to know what had made him go to that point of no return. "They broke into my home while I was at work, and then I came back my wife and two kids were murdered," he took a sharper breath in feeling how his eyes burned for a moment, then he pulled it back despite the ache of his heart still felt the loss heavy. "So, when I heard the vampires where here in town, I wanted to make them pay. Only got one of them, so that was great. I should have researched some more, have known it was a clan." He mumbled the last part to himself, he was after all the only one he could blame for not getting that last one's head. "So, that was my sad story, and now I really need that coffee."
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 9:12 pm

A soft smile formed on her plum lips as Jamie told the tales on why it was hidden away. Stealing it from his big brother. She knew now that she had quite a big family, a lot of half sisters and brothers. It made her wonder; how would her life had been if she had been brought up with big family. Not with an archangel that had her living on his land, because a friend, her mother, had asked him to take her in. If her mother had come back and took her with her. But she clearly didn’t want her, as she hadn’t heard from her even now that it seemingly looked like she wasn’t dead at all.

Her hands released their grip from the counter as he started explaining, her arms crossed over her chest while her foot glided up her naked legs. It was clear to see in her face that she sympathized with him. But even that it was the case she didn’t interrupt or say anything in the matter. What could she say that hadn’t already been said before? How horrible, I’m sorry it happened to you, they deserved better? None of it would bring them back, and it would always be an empty whole in one’s heart. But the revenge part, she understood that. Suddenly she didn’t feel so angry at him for pulling the stunt he had done yesterday; she had done stupider things. Like kidnapping an archangel’s son.

She turned around and poured the scolding hot water in the cups where she had put the coffee and walked over to him to hand it over. “There will be a next time” she said with a sad smile on her lips letting her hazel brown eyes look into his green. “I know what its like to let your head run on the pure need for revenge, I can help you track down the last one down, if you want” she stepped back, still being overwhelmed with the bond she shared towards him. Placing the cup by her lips and took a small sip.  “I’m sorry that you lost your family that night” she finally whispered, not knowing if it was the prober thing to do. It was right? Even if it didn’t really fix anything.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 9:57 pm

She walked over to him and handed him the cup with coffee, and he took it, her words: There will be a next time. It was somewhat the last thing he expected someone to tell him, perhaps Hannibal would say something like that, but it would only be to the cause of him not having killed all of the vampires. Jamie was seeking some out, there was a difference, he hadn't meant to kill all of the ones he had killed tonight. But the damage was done, and it was after all who he was brought up to be. He gave her a soft smile. Yet, he wondered what made her say that. That there would be a next time, it lead him to believe that perhaps she had lost someone before, someone that meant a lot. He just couldn't place it by pure guessing. So it remained yet another unsolved mystery. "Thank you," he replied lower before blowing down into the cup, feeling the steam on his face. Jamie was sad too, and he still hadn't escaped he guilt of not being home that night. What husband, what father, wouldn't blame themselves relentless for not being able to keep the ones they loved safe?

Jamie had also realized he couldn't change the past, he could only make moves that would make his future, and each choice he made would affect the future he wanted to shape for himself. Not that he knew where or who he wanted to be, but he would figure it out. Finally he took a smaller sip of the rather hot coffee, but it didn't really matter to him that he burned his tongue a little bit. "How did you find me last night? Or where you just occasionally out on vampire territory on a new moon?" He wondered and narrowed his eyes just a tiny bit.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 10:21 pm

She stopped what she was doing as he asked the best and worst question he could. How did she find him. Sariel took another sip from her coffee, mostly to give herself time to think about what she could tell or say. Finally settling on the fact that she needed to be as honest as possible, so she could hide the truth inside the honesty. Because one thing was how she had found him, another reason was why. “My ability” she said after swallowing the coffee an gave a small nod before taking a deep breath in. “I can see people’s destiny, and when I look at you its heavy with death” she mumbled, knowing it wasn’t a very nice thing to hear. “And I also got a vision where you where dying, so, I knew were you where because of the spell, and hadn’t gotten the chance to look up the lead you gave me last we met, so – couldn’t have you die on me know could I?” a soft chuckle left her as she turned around and looked out the window on the other side of the sink. At least it was very much the truth. Even though the reason she had shown up hadn’t been because he knew who had killed Ayahs parents, but because he was her mate. The last thing she wanted was him dead. She couldn’t help but think otherwise.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 6:15 am

Jamie pressed his brows a bit together when she mentioned it was her ability, it made him wonder by the second. Then not long after she explained, she was a seeer, as he called them. Heavy with death. He wondered what she meant with that, in generally he wondered a lot about what she meant. It made sense that she had gotten a vision by him dying, truthfully he knew that people who didn't know him wouldn't have expected him to survive that night. So, she had used the spell from last time to find him - because she hadn't had a chance for the lead he had given her. Jamie narrowed his eyes a little bit before his face relaxed again taking a sip of the coffee. "Would be a shame too, I mean then you wouldn't have had this amazing morning coffee," he chuckled a bit. Nigel did have an eye out for picking out the good stuff. Jamie took a slightly deeper breath in, there was more to the words she was saying. She hadn't needed to stay here, maybe it was just what she said. But if she could see the faith of a person, wouldn't she know by now that he had nothing to do with what happened to the fairies?

He wasn't ready to die either, even through last year it had felt like he was ready for it. It hadn't been fair the world had taken Archie, it would at least have taken him instead. But he tried to be worthy of being the one in his family that had survived, even when he couldn't see the world for just vengenge and grief. "But now you know, I'm not that easy to get rid off -" he chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his head with the free hand. "Either way, I'm sorry. It can't be easy with an ability like that, and see something like that. No matter how used to it you get," he breathed out and leaned against the door frame again as he took another mouthful of the coffee. He had no idea what it meant to have powers like that. But he knew what it was like looking at a manslaughter and be horrified with what you saw, he also knew what it was like not being able to help and feel helpless, what he didn't know was the way a power like that could sneak up on you when you least expected it. He couldn't and wouldn't even begin to imagine that. "However, if I can be blunt, I like talking to you - without a knife to my throat or without almost having my ear cut off," a softer chuckle left him as he still kept his eyes on her.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 6:56 am

She drew in a small breath into her nose that almost sounded like a snort as he mentioned that she wouldn’t have gotten the amazing morning coffee at that he was correct. But she would still like that she hadn’t been pulled towards him because something, somewhere in her body to her too. Not that she didn’t believe in soulmates. She every much did. And she would love that there was actually someone out there that could love her for the person she was. Every bad thing tucked away in her. She had really thought she had found someone that could do that. But after Zach had taken off without coming back. Then she knew that she was unlovable. Was her mother and Azrael even trying to find her, or worried that she was gone? Standing here in the kitchen with Jamie, for the first time she actually let herself believe that they did.

She snorted this time as he commented on him not being easy to get rid off. “Well, I didn’t know that before last night, now did I?” she teased back and gave him a soft smile. She shrugged as he said he was sorry that she had an ability like that. “Lived long enough to not let it bother me” first lie. It did, always. And she always knew when it was coming. Lightning and storms, “Oh you do, do you know?” she turned around and looked him into his eyes with a soft smile. “And you are sure It’s nothing to do about the fact that I made you coffee and cleaned your clothes?” she teased. Her eyes changed focus as if she was looking at something without looking at anything. “Better prepare yourself” she said a little cryptic, but as soon as she said it a car pulled up to the house.

I don’t care, you left your phone and didn’t even leave a note where you were going, I was worried sick!” she could hear a manly voice reprimand someone outside. She could almost guess that it was Mariella and Jamie’s big brother. “And now you’re telling me Jamie is in town, in my house – bastard probably already drinking my coffee!” even though there was still an annoyance in the man’s voice, it clearly was also filled with a slight teasing tone to it. Finally the door opened and a tall figure with wide shoulders stepped through the door. “Jamie you bloody bastard, you in town and the first thing you thought you should do was take on a bloody clan of vampires by yourself?” what pulled Sariels attention away was the angelic aura that also came into the room. And she quickly disappeared towards the other exit out of the kitchen. Heart pounding and scared.

Archie looked up behind his brothers back and gave Jamie a big smile “Would be bloody brilliant getting back, only to find out your brother was stupid enough to get himself killed before getting to see him, wouldn’t you say Jamie?” the teasing smirk on the youngest brothers’ lips turned somewhat serious as she looked at his older brother.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... EmptyOns Aug 18, 2021 7:16 am

It was true, she didn't know that the night before. Just like for a moment, he had thought he wasn't going to make it, he wouldn't have if the vampires had returned and realized he was healing. They would most likely have finished him off. He didn't buy it when she said it didn't bother her, if it didn't bother her, wouldn't she just have ignored it. She could have found someone else to hold up for the lead he had given her. Jamie couldn't help but laugh a little bit by her comment, "coffee and clean clothing is just a lovely bonus," he pointed out with a warmer smile on his lips. Better prepare yourself, he frowned a bit turning his head towards the door as he heard a car pull up. Maybe Mariella had snuck out again. It didn't look like her to let anything past Nigel's nose unless she could sneak around it. Yet, he highly doubted it.

Mariella left a sigh. "Well, excuse me! Next time I will just drive back and get my phone, just so you don't lose your mind," she chuckled a bit and breathed out. Just by coming near the house she could feel Jamie's pain had eased away, at least the one caused last night. Mariella looked over at Archie and gently rolled her eyes as Nigel stepped inside. Jamie could hear Nigel's voice before he entered the door, and quickly emptied the cup of coffee and placed the cup on the counter before heading towards the door. Jaimie looked over his shoulder shortly when he noticed Sariel disappeared, well Jamie was from a line of hunters - so his first thought went for it to be that. "Well, I did always have a thing for making an entrance, now didn't I?" The shapeshifter couldn't help but smile a bit. It wasn't the first thing he had done, but it was a minor detail. Suddenly Jamie's eyes flickered behind Nigel, as he saw a face he was sure as hell he wasn't going to see ever again.

Jamie took a sharper breath in, having that always boyish grin to away for a second. The angelic scent. It explained a lot. "Clearly," he took a deeper breath in. "To be fair, I didn't know it was a clan," he pointed out walking a few steps closer to his brothers, and Mariella that just took behind her two brothers waiting for them to make way, so she could get inside as well. Mentioning it he hadn't researched the vampires he had attacked properly was perhaps not the smartest information to lead on with, but it wasn't the first thing on his mind right now. Right now it was the fact that Archie was standing right there, alive. "I-ehm, I'm so happy to see you, bloody hell," he breathed out keeping his eyes on Archie. "And yes, I did drink your coffee. Did you really think the top shelf would stop me?"He moved his eyes back to Nigel, with a slightly raise in his brows for a second.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's all fun and games...   It's all fun and games... Empty

It's all fun and games...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Mad libs - games <3
»  Devilish Games CW