Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Devilish Games CW

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

Devilish Games CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Devilish Games CW    Devilish Games CW EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Place The Nightclub Philotes
Time 00,30
Environments, people who are having a laugh
Weather its rainy outside
@Hellica <3 Wink
Sexual content

He had decided to go out and grab a drink for himself after the hunting of dark creatures or more likely vampires the other night he was hammered. He then had decided this Friday he was going to treat himself well, cut of his connection to the other part of his life, and just enjoy a evening in a nightclub for himself. He had been drinking for a while now, but that did not stop him from keeping ordering, another couple of drinks he was not wealthy true, but he was not either poor. He looked around as he saw a few woman dance, his eyes then when to them, and he was having a few smiles his way, and the other way around, he felt like it was just a flirt going with them all.

He did not noticed, a woman who came closer to his drink, and put something in it, as he finally turned around to grab his drink , he did not give a second thought, to his whisky, as he then started to drink it, he then felt his body acting strange. As he slowly felt his body, give up, he ended up passing out, as he then saw a woman, he did not know, trying to help him or so he thought.

//you just decide, how his outfit should be, when he wakes up Wink//
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Devilish Games CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devilish Games CW    Devilish Games CW EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Step after step followed, before long legs would be in his sight. The woman leaned down, so she almost squatted with her legs closed and the black dress so obvious over the hourglass form of a body of hers. An almost devilish smile dominated her lips, before she took a sip of a drink she had in her hand, slowly reaching out towards him, as she noticed his eyes close. The man behind the bar looked down at them, before she looked up at the man. " He´s my brother, so dont worry, i will go fetch someone to help him home ". She walked over to some strong looking men, before asking, leaning towards them with an innocent look on her face, if they would help her with her brother, because he had way to much to drink. They helped her take Shin outside and into a cap, before waving to her and then going inside again.

She looked at Shin, as they cap drove them to a worn out looking apartment complex, before she got help getting him inside. She took his arm and guided him upstairs to an loft apartment, that didnt hold much other than a bed with chains in each side of the bed, and a small kitchen and living room. She dropped him on the bed, before taking her heels off, slowly taking her elastic out of her hair, so the long brown hair could fall down her shoulders. She looked towards Shin with a little smile, finding the keys, putting each leg to the side of the bed, not to much, as she didnt want him to be too unconfortable.

She hadnt had anything to eat for a while and he was on the menu, but first she wanted to play a little with him. She then cuffed his wrist to the floor also, each on every side, so he would lay like a X across the bed. Lucky for him, the bed didnt have any legs, so it wouldnt give any sound, and the chains was fastened to the floorboards. The drug would keep him weakened she was sure of that, but she couldnt let him sleep all night, that wouldnt be fun at all. Slowly she walked out the room, before walking over to the kitchen, finding a liquid of some sort. She took it into her mouth, before walking over to him, gently tipping his head, so she could kiss his lips and pour the liquid into his mouth, using hers. When he would wake up, he would look into the brown eyes of a slim but curvy girl, only the 1,62 in cm and with a long beautiful black dress on, with a slit in one side, showing off her leg and a fake diamond chain around it.

" Hello stud. Slept well? ". She looked at him, waiting for an answer and also waiting for him to find out, that he couldnt do anything. The chain´s were long enough, to give the feeling of free movement, like he could lift his legs a little, and also close them some more, but not much, and the hands would be able to almost touch her, if she sat on him in the middle. " You know, i have never actually tried werewolf soul before ". She smiled devious, before slowly turning to him. He was undressed, so he didnt have anything on, just as she liked it. " But first, i would love to see how you are in bed ".
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

Devilish Games CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devilish Games CW    Devilish Games CW EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 8:09 pm

Shin did not notice how he got carried out to the cab, and got put into it, he was still kicked out, when they came to the place and she place him, just like she wanted, he did not notice it since he still was passed out. As he felt a couple of lips against his, and slowly got to himself, first he thought it was a nightmare, but when he heard a voice, he never had heard before. Talk to him he open his eyes and looked over at the woman, to be honest he did like what he saw, but he where not happy about how he laid in the bed, “Wtf is wrong with you woman.” He yelled, as he tried to get up, but , that was when he realized that he was chained, up, when she talked about his soul he got terrified of her, she was insane, then when she talked about that she would love to see how he performers in the bed.

“You better not be fucking touching me, or I will murder you when I get up.” He added, as he looked at her. He did not like how he had, become in this placement, he felt nearly completely naked, luckily for him, he still had his boxer shorts on, however, he did not understand how he got into this problem at the first part with this crazy woman, if she tried to do anything to him he would try to bite her, and he was not going to be gentle about, it “ you better believe when I get up, you are in for a world of pain.” He sneered at her, since he did not like being like this, he felt like a prisoner. If she tried to get closer to his lem, he would kick out after her, "dont even think about it, i wont fucking play your game, insane woman." he yelled at her.
Gæst
Gæst

Devilish Games CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devilish Games CW    Devilish Games CW EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 11:48 pm

She looked at him a little before holding her slim and fragile looking hand up in front of her plump lips, before letting out a small laughter she couldnt hold back anymore. " Nothing is wrong with me darling. I´m just your everyday normal demonic girl, looking for a fuck and some soul sucking action, but dont worry, im not into wimpering wolf soul, so you will pass that part, but the other part ". She slowly walked over to the side of the chains, before clicking them tighter down to the bed, so he couldnt touch her og kick after her. " When you learn to behave like the good doggie you are, then i will maybe let the chains lose a little more, but you did this to yourself, remember that ". Her voice was soft like rose petals, and her eyes were dark and mysterious.

She looked at the wolf in front of her, smiling from how he said that he would murder her when he got up. " If you get up darling ". She wasnt the least afraid of him or his words. She had only given enough for him to wake up, but not enough for him to actually feel his limps like normal. If he moved, he would still feel the heavyness of his body. Slowly she started to let her fermones so he would feel such sexual presence in himself, that demonic succabuses was known for.. drawing desire forward in people and almost looking like the perfect desire for them. She looked down at him with a smile over her rose red lips, before slowly leaning forward over him, gently traveling her finger up his leg. " I´m not going to bring you pain sweetheart, i´m only in for some pleasure, so shut your mouth and just enjoy the ride ". She looked at him with a dissatisfyed look, before slowly touching the edge of his boxers. " Why is it so bad... do you have a girlfriend or something? ".
Sponsoreret inhold

Devilish Games CW Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Devilish Games CW    Devilish Games CW Empty

Devilish Games CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's all fun and games...
» Mad libs - games <3