Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Calling me home, to where I belong

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Calling me home, to where I belong Empty
IndlægEmne: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 6:14 pm

LOCATION New Orleans outside the house that once where her and Archie's.
DATE 8 of August 2021
TIME 20.40
WEATHER it has just started raining
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Archibald xx

It had been weird, taking off from Gaia and Aston, away from the drama in her family. Just having spend a few days alone with Ethan, they hadn't done that since December and that had only been because of Christmas. So, it had been nice for both of them. Elenora had realized there was a place she needed to go, and had booked a ticket to New Orleans. She had found some hotel where she could stay and then after dinner, she had made a trip down town to the streets she once had called home. Elenora took a deeper breath in and crossed her arms. Her heart felt heavy looking at the house, looking at the light inside the windows, the people who had bought the house from her in the beginning of the year. It seemed like ages ago and at the same time it felt just like Yesterday that she lost him. But looking inside seeing these people happy from where she stood, she could feel the positive energy from in there, hearing the sound of a child laughing from the open window. She folded her lips together and held her breath for a while, feeling her heart ache a little bit more.

She even felt the small drops of rain falling on her crossed arms. Elenora shook her head a little bit, maybe it had been stupid to just come here alone. It was weird standing here looking at something that didn't belong to her anymore. Elenora breathed out, coming to the conclusion that she needed a drink - and even though their usual place was just around the corner, she didn't fell like drowning herself in emotions that she couldn't control. So, better just go back to the hotel and empty the mini bar, right? Elenora stood still while discussing what to do, barely noticing how the sky threatened to open upon her and all the people walking around.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 8:19 pm

Coming back as an angel, that had been something that Archie had struggled with. There had been so many questions that he had had, and no one that really could answer them for him. Especially in the start where he had just sat in heaven, not knowing who he was. Slowly regaining his memory had been just as painful as not knowing who you were. Because he wasn’t blessed, as some of the other resurrected angles were. He remembered everything. The good and the bad memories. The pain of his death, how it had felt giving up and begging for it to end. The guilt of him being dead, and yet alive without the means to get back to the people he loved.

Now that he was roaming earth again, the first place that he wanted to see was a place that had a very dear spot in his heart. Funny how he hadn’t thought about going to see his brother first, but this house. He was standing a little back from the house, wearing black jeans, some dark green doctor martins’ shoes, a marine blue knitted sweater and a trench coat in the colour black. His blue eyes were glued on the petite silhouette. Compared to him she was dressed for summer, not the rain that was looming over them. A rain that possible was happening because of him.

He opened the umbrella that he had brought with him. He had realised that he had zero control over his powers, and these days being back on earth had only brought more painful memories that was hard for him to control, and how on earth was he going to approach her without scaring the living shit out her? Well, there was nothing else than just, do it, he supposed.

After carefully looking from side to side, he walked over the street and stepped beside her making sure that the umbrella was shielding from the rain. “It’s a beautiful house” he softly spoke, before letting his eyes fall down upon what had once, but still was, the love of his life.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 8:38 pm

Completely lost in her own thoughts about where to go before the sky opened, she didn't even notice the approach till someone stood right next to her, the rain stopped dropping down on the arms and she took a deeper breath in looking a little up at the umbrella. Then she turned her head to the side, and looked at him. Her lips spread as if words were meant to come out, but she just took a deeper breath in. The sound of his voice, his voice. Elenora froze for a second, looking at him. Her sense to know when a supernatural creature was close by, and the angelic aura. "Archie..." Elenora could feel her eyes starting to water and her heart feeling heavy for a second. "Still is," she replied almost breathlessly, afraid to blink or even move her eyes away from him. Afraid that if she did, he would be done again. The last time she had looked into his eyes like this, was before she had taken him out of his pain. Her heart started to beat faster and faster, and she took a deeper breath in, fidgeting her fingers a little bit.

Then she dared to lift her left hand a little bit up, darling to let her finger tips trace over his cheek, as she needed confirmation of him being real. First as the finger tips met the flesh of his cheek, her tears blinked out from the eyes not able to hold the water back anymore. Elenora took a deeper breath in and folded her lips a little bit, licking them and then exhaled. "You - You are really here?" She asked almost in whisper, blinking another trail of tears out. Elenora couldn't believe it. Elenora feared that this small hope she had was an illusion, and if it hadn't been for the fact Azrael had taken every single trace of Calvin's powers out of her mind, she would have thought this was just a cruel trick. But he was standing right here, for her to reach, even if he was an angel, he was here. "Oh my god," she finally just broke down and let herself crash into his arms, wrapping herself close around him. Not wanting to let go, she closed her eyes, begging for whenever she opened them again that he still would be here. That was reality and not a trick, not a dream.  
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 8:58 pm

He was holding his breath, he didn’t mean to, but the wait for her to react to him standing beside her, it took forever. Like someone had pressed pause on the time and put her in a standstill. Her beautiful eyes locked on his body, trying to figure out if it was him or not. And if it was him how she should react upon it. That had been the other reason why he hadn’t come down sooner. Because he knew a lot of those that had been close to him wouldn’t look kindly of him being something supernatural now. Even as it was an angel, a resurrected one of that. Something that many would see as one of the biggest privileges, as God had given him a second chance on life. It still made him wonder; why? Why him, what had he done to deserve that chance to be a part of this life once more.

A soft smile formed on his lips as she finally spoke, he nodded slowly as she breathed his name and how she answered to his observation about the house. He didn’t flinch or move away as her fingers found his cheek; the warmth was almost enough for him to come undone. A slow breath left him. “I’m really here” he answered as he opened his eyes, he hadn’t realised he had closed them when her fingers had traced over his skin.

As soon as she just let go and jumped towards him, he chose to let go of the umbrella letting it fall to the ground, wrapping his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace. “I’ve missed you so much” he whispered letting his nose find her hair, he couldn’t bare not kissing her another second, his hands found her face, letting rest on both sides on her jaw with his thumps towards her cheek before he let his lips find hers. He didn’t even care if she had another, if this was the last one, they would share because she would tell him she couldn’t do it. It was like two magnets pulling towards each other. And if hadn’t been sure before, he knew now that she was the other half of his soul.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Feeling his arms around her was like finally returning home, like finally feeling a sense of belonging again. She had been searching to find this ever since he had been gone, but with no luck, because no one compared, no one would ever be able to replace the love she felt for him. Hearing his whisper of saying he had missed her, she had missed him too, hardly believing that he was here right now. So, she opened her eyes shortly as he removed his hands from around her and, saw him briefly as his hands cupped her face. And if she had been in doubt before, all doubts were washed away as he kissed her. She closed her eyes, leaning into the feelings arising in her, and she didn't think twice before kissing him back. It was a feeling she never had thought she would feel again, complete. Tasting the salty tears from her eyes, as they traced down over their lips. But she just pulled him closer, not caring for the rain, for what people might think. It was just them. The two of them here.

First breaking their lips off in the need of air, still remain close to him. Not wanting to let go, still with her eyes closed for another moment. Then taking a deeper breath in opening her eyes again, looking into his eyes, moving her eyes to his lips shortly again, before looking into those beautiful hypnotic eyes of his. Placing her right hand on his chest before letting it snake up around his neck, not wanting to let go of him just yet. "I have missed you so much, every single day," she folded her lips a little bit, but couldn't help but smile at the fact that he was here. "I... I never stopped.. I never stopped loving you - I couldn't.. I wouldn't, I -" she broke herself off and just kissed him again.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:25 pm

As soon as she kissed him back, all the doubts in his mind, all the thoughts and voices telling him that she would have moved on by now. They were all silences and let the left hand glide to the back of her head and pulled her even closer. He tasted her salty tears that had glided down her cheeks, not minding it for even a minute. No, he would cherish this. Every single moment and minute of it. He would remember what it felt like, because now he knew, just how fragile life was and how easily it could be taken from you. Living on eggshells, he was done with that.

Both of them withdrew around the same time, he could feel how he struggled after his breath for a small minute, his eyes looking straight into hers feeling how it gave him purpose again. Making him a promise that things would be alright, and they would get through whatever the world would throw at them now.

I know” he whispered, he didn’t really, but he knew now. He knew by how she had reacted, and she wouldn’t be here if she hadn’t missed him, now would she. He listened to her words, as she tried to tell him that she hadn’t been able to find anyone after he had been gone. Which both made him happy and sad at the same time. Because she deserved happiness even if it wasn’t with him. Then she kissed him again, his arms folded around her waist, and he couldn’t resist in pulling her up and spinning them around while kissing. Feeling how the rain poured down on them. A laugh escaped his lips as he had to break of the kiss again with his silly little endeavour. But he had just missed her so much. He put her down again, cupping her face once more and placed his forehead against hers. “I love you Noir, will you marry me?” he mumbled smiling “I’m not wasting a single minute this time, I want you in my life always, life is to fickle to not just do the things you want – and I want you
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:40 pm

Elenora felt his arms folded around her waist, pulling her up and they spun around in the rain. Their laugh broke off the kiss, and the rain kept on pouring down on them, as he placed her back down on her feet. Elenora looked up into her eyes, she couldn't believe this was happening he was back. She had gotten him back. He cupped her face once again, losing her eyes as she felt his forehead touch hers again. She only got to take a deeper breath in, as he said he loved her - and asked her to marry him. Elenora opened her eyes, and held her breath for a moment. "Yes," she finally breathed out, placing her hands on his chest only to move them up placing her hands on his cheeks. "Yes, I will marry you," she spoke almost breathlessly. Was it possible? That after all the torment and all the pain, that there was a chance of happiness. "I am yours. Always," she breathed out before once again placing her lips upon his, an even deeper kiss for just one more moment before breaking it off.

Reality kicked slightly in. There was so much he didn't know. First off all, the person who was the whole reason why she was here right now, Ethan had convinced her to go to Californien. There was the whole fact that she was adopted, and an archangel was her biological father. Not to mention everything Nigel was doing. So much catching up to do. "So, I guess now will be a good tim to invite you back to my hotel room?" She whispered a bit teasingly against his lips. Elenora wasn't going to waste another minute with him. But selfishly enough she therefor also just wanted him to herself for a few days before sharing him with anyone else. And hopefully he would return to Gaia with her, because despite the pain that place had cost her - there was so many people there she loved and cared for.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 9:56 pm

To think that he had been so scared to seek her out again, then only to have this instant happiness and affirmation that they should be together. It couldn’t be described how whole his heart felt at this very moment. “Good, I wouldn’t have it any other way” he mumbled against her lips before the crashed against his once again. He closed his eyes and pulled her as close as she could get, not ready for letting her go, even it was just out of his arms and not his life.

A soft smirk formed on his lips as she asked if it was a good time to invite him back to her hotel room. “What, you are telling me we are not going up to the house and knock on it, telling them it’s time to get out because the real owners are home again?” he sighed a little dramatically and nodded. “Fiiiine” a laugh left him, as he really couldn’t keep himself serious in his little drama one man show.

I would love to come back with you” he mumbled and leaned down grabbing the umbrella, not that it was much worth now. “So, is it far? Or do we need a taxi?” he wondered and looked around on the street, not that there was any taxi’s to hail.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 10:17 pm

All that happiness rushing into her this moment was a treasure of everything she thought she would never feel again. Elenora laughed softly by his comment about not going up and tell the people who now lived in their house to get out. A part of her wished that they could do that, that she hadn't sold the house, but it was just too painful living there on her own. Elenora shook her head a little bit and rolled her eyes gently at him, still with a smile on her face that wasn't going to go away anytime soon. "Good, not that I would have given you much of a choice, so," she replied to his mumble about coming back with her. "It's not far, I picked the place closest by -" she replied before wrapping her arm around his lower back, to guide him towards the hotel she had picked out. Elenora was always very picky when it came to picking places she stayed at, unless it had been hunter related. But she wasn't really a fan of motels unless the reason behind staying there was worth it. It wasn't the most fancy place either, a hidden gem. And it did only take around eight minutes till they were inside again. Taking the elevator up to the second floor, and opened the door to the suite to let them inside. Their clothing soaking wet from standing out in the rain.

Elenora however could not anything but laugh and smile, because she was all over the moon happy right now. Because, never in her wildest dreams would she have expected for him to be granted a second chance and come back to her. And right now, she just wanted to live in that bobble of happiness, and the world could wait another minute. Right now, she just wanted to be with him.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 10:29 pm

Sounds good” he said with a soft smile, and even as they were both already soaked by the rain, he still placed the umbrella over them both, by putting his arm around her shoulder pulling her close to him. He closed his eye, trusting her that he wouldn’t misstep while he took this moment in. Then he opened them again and looked at the surroundings while they walked towards the place that Elenora had picked out for herself to stay at.

So, you need to fill me in on what has been going on with you!” he finally spoke now that they were set and done. He was very curious to know what she had been going through, what had happened since he had died. Well, at least if there was some of the good moments. If it was all bad, he might not want to know in to great of detail. At least not know.
He hadn’t much to tell himself, which also was why he wanted to know. What had been going on with his family, and hers. What had she been up too, or had she just fallen back into her hunter ways? There were so many questions traveling around in his head, and he wasn’t sure if they had enough time right now to even get through half of them.

But one thing was for certain, meeting up with anyone else than her, that could wait. He needed her for himself, at least for a little while.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 10:56 pm

So, you need to fill me in on what has been going on with you, she took a sharper breath in. What hadn't been going on with her. Elenora knew there was a lot of bad in her story, and a great deal of rage she had taken on by the pain. She knew it wouldn't surprise him, he had been the only thing holding her from not losing it completely on revenge mode after those vampires killed her mother and Frederik. So, it didn't take a lot to imagine how terrible it had been losing her anchor. It had taken a lot to even get to this point of sanity, but she had made it here. "Well, for starters, I found out that I was adopted. I have a twin brother, Ethan, he is the whole reason why I am on this trip," she informed him knowing that was a lot on its own. Well, she had gotten used to it by now, and it wasn't the largest pill to swallow. "Met my biological father as well," she added on her next exhale moving closer to him. She used her powers to heat their clothe so it dried, while looking at him.

"I lost myself along the way, and it took sometime, and finding out Frederik wasn't dead did help a little bit," she licked her lips a bit still not taking her eyes of Archie. Already by now that had just been last year, beginning to explain what had been going on this year so far. "I had a crappy experience back in February, but I through it, he doesn't know it yet, but Nigel did help me a lot with it," she took a deeper breath in. Then, telling everything about how her father had been back in town, Griffin being alive as well. "It's been one hell of a year," she sighed a bit. "But would you believe, Nigel has renovated an entire house. He lives there with Ella, and his daughters whenever they want to stay over," she wanted Archie to notice the plural. "Oh yeah, and he lives there with his girlfriend as well. See, you've just been missing out on all the tea," she chuckled a bit, before placing a quick kiss on his lips again. Elenora knew she had bombed him with information, now that she realized it she didn't even know how she had held onto all that information. Even some of it wasn't really detailed, and some things could wait a little bit. She felt like she had come around the most important things. "That was the somewhat crazy tale of what has been going on while you have been gone," she whispered against his lips. "What ever happens next, I plan do experience it with you by my side."
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 6:49 am

He widened his eyes as she told him that she had been adopted. But not only that, she had a twin brother as well? But he didn’t say anything, he just listened to her as she continue explaining just how much had been going on in her life since he hadn’t been in it. It was quite amazing, given that it wasn’t even that long he had been out of it.

The warmth that surged through him, drying him and the close made him breathe out, it was much better than going around cold and wet. He wouldn’t have expected her not to have lost herself, he knew how close it had been when she had lost her mother and Frederik. But just as he thought that she told him that Frederik wasn’t dead. “Frederik isn’t dead?” he whispered and almost couldn’t believe it. Her family had really endured much, not only loosing Griffin, but Frederik and their mother as well.

A sad and relieved smile formed on his lips as she told him that Nigel had helped her through a bad experience. To know that Nigel was still out there fighting, that meant a lot to him. More than he had realized. “I would have guessed” he said with a soft smile, as she commented on it being a hell of a year. “What?” he almost stopped up as she told him that Nigel had renovated a house. He had, what? The man that never wanted to put down roots, the man that was notorious for walking around looking like the whole world was out to get him. And there for he just stopped caring, had bought a house, and renovated it? His eyes widened as she told him that he lived there with Ella, so she had gotten out too? Daughters. He was stopped in his train of thoughts when her lips were quickly pressed towards his, and he just stood there looking at her a little perplexed blinking.

Wait, hold op, daughters?” he whispered, Nigel had either gotten a new girl with his girlfriend, or they had found Madelaine. A soft laugh left him, as she declared that whatever happened next, she planned to do it with him by her side. “Well, that’s kind of why I asked you to marry me” he teased and placed another kiss on her lips.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 7:09 am

She took a deeper breath in and nodded to his whisper. "They found Madelaine - or Maya as she is called now - but they found her," Elenora smiled. It was good news. There were good news in all the bad stuff, even more now that she actually realized it as she spoke of it. Odd, how you so quickly could end up only focusing on the bad stuff. "Yeah I know, I just don't get tired of saying that," she replied in a low whisper against his lip just before she felt them against hers again. She had missed the taste of his lips so badly, missed the touch, in general just missed him so much. She was home now, he was home now. "Is it selfish of me to just want you for myself for a while?" She asked as she unlocked their lips, still standing close to him.

There was of course the question on how long he had been back, how long had he walked on Earth and not returned. Honestly, Elenora wished she could say she blamed him for not returning back as soon as possible, what they had endured - no one deserved that. So, it didn't matter how much time he had needed, what mattered to her was that he was here with her now. And she would bend both Heaven and Hell before letting anyone try tear them apart again. She was going to marry him, he was going to be her husband even after all of this, and there was nothing that could ruin that happiness that empowered her right in this moment. "I love you so, so much," Elenora whispered against his lips still.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 8:09 am

Of all the bad that happened in the world, hearing that Nigel and Daisy had found their daughter. That made up for a whole lot of it. Especially since he had died not long after Katelyn had been taken and brought back again. To think what that would have done to a man like Nigel, he actually didn’t want to think about it right now. His hand placed itself gently on her cheek and he slowly shook his head when she asked if it was selfish, to just want him for herself for now. “No, that is not selfish and if it is, we can be selfish together, because I don’t want to share you right now either”

He watched her as she stood there in his arms, he still couldn’t believe it, and somehow he still feared that something or someone would come and tell him that this was it, and he needed to go back and couldn’t see her again. So no, he wasn’t going to let her go or let anyone else interfere with them being together right now.

I love you too Noir, I love you so much” he mumbled, funny how he had picked a nickname for her that was nothing like what she was. Bright, beautiful and to complete opposite of what Noir stood for. But it had always been his favorite movies, growing up he, Nigel and Mariella had sneaked into the common room and see them together.

Hey let’s get to your hotel room, and we can just, be us for a while, hide away from the world a day or two, how does that sound?
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 8:33 am

They were going to be alright. She had to believe in that, even through the fear of her suddenly looking away and he would be gone, still roamed over her. He was an angel now, which gave her a bit more hope than she ever would have thought by that. Because, since she was so strongly connected to the angels and Heaven, she didn't fear it one bit. She would find him. "Sounds like a good idea," she chuckled a bit as he reminded her that they were on the way to the hotel room. She completely had lost her sense of the world around them just by being close to him again. It felt so natural to just be around him again, and she had been lost for so long, but now she was found. Elenora walked down the hallways, picking up her keycard from the purse she had hanging over her shoulder. Unlocking the door, and letting them into her suite. They could return home later. Others could know later, right now she just wanted to be with him. She had been without him for long enough. Once they were inside the hotel room, she closed the door, and placed her purse on the small counter close by, then looking over at him again. "Say hello to your home for the next couple of days," she looked around shortly. It was an okay large suite either way, like an apartment, with both a large bed, dinner table, small kitchen, tv and a large bathroom.

Elenora stille didn't take her eyes off him for long. The missing piece she had lost was now found, and she didn't feel so broken anymore, not looking at him. Being here inside these four walls with him again, she once again kissed him, placing her hand on the back of his head, letting the other arm snake over his shoulders. There was so much history between them, he knew her, still after just some time apart, she just craved his closeness.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyOns Aug 11, 2021 7:30 am

He didn’t take his eyes away from her, as they stepped into the room. Not even when he closed the umbrella and placed it by the door so it would make everything wet. At least Nora had made sure that they weren’t wet and needed to get out of that right this minute. They could relax, take their time with adjusting to everything that had happened. So much history, and so much heartbreak that eventually would resurface. But not right now. He would make sure that they could just be in the moment and let nothing else disturb them.

He was so occupied by watching her, that he totally forgot to answer on her little joke about the hotel room being their home for the next couple for days. Hadn’t really seen what the room contained. It had the most important part. Her.

As she walked back to him, he took in a deep breath letting his eyes find hers before their lips collided. It was dark in the room, because of the rain still coming heavily down outside. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her closer as he kissed her back. With a shift movement he bended down in his knees and lifted her up, guiding her legs around his waist still while kissing her, he steered towards the bed, for them both to fall down into.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyOns Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am

She wasn't where what would happen next, and for this moment, right now, she didn't care. Elenora wanted whatever time she had with him, to be close to him, to not leave his side. There was so much under the surface waiting to tumble with them, but not now, she wouldn't allow it. Elenora had almost forgotten till tonight, how it felt like kissing his lips, almost forgotten how his hands felt when holding her. It was a feeling she had thought she had lost sense off forever, but here they were, and the way he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer made up for the lost time. It was the most natural thing as he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her lips never really wanting to leave his. The fear shivered down her spine, even through she tried to keep it away, but if you once had lost someone, did the fear of losing them again really go away? As they fell onto the bed, all her worries got pushed away, and a small soft laugh escaped her lips, as they unlocked from the kiss.

Her hands tracing over his face, opening her eyes to take him in one more time. He was still here, making her breath a little more relieved out. He was here, healing the heart that had left the demon nest broken and bruised. Elenora had felt utterly broken, like nothing in the world could put her back together, even just poured her heart out to Nigel about that days ago. But here she was, feeling anything but broken, just thankful. "I'm so happy you are here," she whispered underneath her breath, letting her eyes look over his face taking every single thing about him in, how the shadows danced over his face from the lamppost lights outside trying to light up a bit of the darkened room. It wasn't like she wanted to cry, but her eyes were still wet from the joy she felt of having him right here in front of her.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 7:18 pm

He turned them around so they could look at each other, he would never get tired of studying her face. How lucky they had been when they had meet each other. Even for all the things they had to go through to get here, he still wouldn’t trade it for anything. He would go through the same pain, just to be with her. And now he knew that nothing would keep him from her, not even being reborn and losing his memories he would still remember.

Just as she traced her fingers over his face, he did the same to hers before it glided down her side and rested on her hip. “I wouldn’t be anywhere else in the world” he mumbled and kissed her on her nose, closing his eyes as he placed her forehead against hers. “I’m just glad it didn’t take me longer to find you” he chuckled; he had no idea where he should start when he first requested to get back to earth. But it seemed like fate had played its role in getting them back together as fast as possible. His hand found her cheek again and pulled her into a tender kiss a small sigh left her nose. There was no need to rush with this, even as they know both knew that time was fleeting, and you never knew which was the last day together. But that didn’t mean they had to rush everything. Besides they had both agreed to take time, just the two of them.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 6:06 pm

She felt so utterly grateful in this very moment, it was rare, getting a chance to be with the person you loved most in this entire world. Once you felt like you had lost your entire world, and suddenly having it in your hands again, there was no way she was ever going to let it slip away again. Not now, not ever. To think if she hadn't let both Ethan and Nigel convince her that she needed to get out of town for a while, if she had remained equally stubborn and had stayed back, she wouldn't have been feeling this feeling of being whole again. She blinked a small tear out, as he kissed her nose and her lips pulled up in slightly warmer smile. Elenora was filled up with emotions, but it had always been around Archie that she felt like she didn't have to keep up any guard. She was safe to feel however she must be feeling, and both of them being filled up with any sort of emotion would be understanding. No one deserved what they had been pulled through. Elenora had no idea how the process to become a reborn angel was, and right now she didn't want to think about it, like she didn't want to think about the mess she had been after she had escaped the demons. Everything she had done, and how much of herself she had lost. In this moment, as he kissed her forehead and she closed her tear-filled eyes, she felt like she was found again. Elenora took a sharper breath in," yeah, me too," she exhaled and licked her lips a little bit. She hated the what if's, if she hadn't come here tonight, and she hated her mind for running wild by the thought.

Just feeling the hand on her cheek, pulling her into a tender kiss, she kissed him back leaning closer to him, while her hand ran down his back, keeping him close to her. Elenora felt like both they had the entire time in the whole world, and yet, she felt like at any second someone would come by and try take him from her again. Every little second she had with him was worth more than anything else, and she begged, oh she begged, that the world wasn't going to take him again. It would be too cruel. She had thirsted after the touch of his hands on her skin, but it was also right here in his hand she felt safe. She would always feel safe in his hands. It had been so cold and dark without him, and like nothing could go own. She had felt weak. But right here in this moment despite the night sky had taken over, she had never felt more empowered by the joy she felt right now by having him here. She deepened the kiss even more as she lifted herself up and rolled on top of him with her legs on each side of him, hovering over him. Each kiss as if she was scared never being able to kiss his lips again, but who could blame her, you never really knew.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 11:44 am

It was like air was breathed back into his lungs for each time she touched and kissed him. As if him being reborn as an angel only had been the first step, this was how he became complete again. Because she was surely the only thing that could make him feel this alive again. A smile formed on his lips as she pulled him closer and after that rolled on top of him. His hands placed themselves on her hips, as the right one slowly travelled up her side until it found the nape of her neck and pulled her even closer.

But he could still feel the fear in her kiss, as if the next one she gave him would be the last one. And for all they knew it couldn’t. But it wasn’t going to let him get defined by how they were going to live their life. Because if they were ruled by fear, that would ultimately end them as well.

His hands glided down again grabbing her thighs as he used his stomach muscles to get himself up in a seating position without breaking their kiss, he got up standing turned them around and laid her carefully down in the bed again crawling on top of her. “God, I missed you” he whispered between the kisses, His hand grabbed around the back of her head and pulled her closer.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 1:23 pm

The things she wouldn’t do to make sure this lasted forever, that each kiss wasn’t the last. If it hadn’t been for the knowledge of her biological family, knowing what power they had and what perhaps could be possible, she would have been even more terrified of losing him. Because she knew, she wasn’t going to lose him. She wasn’t, that was one thing she was sure about in this moment. And as his hands travelled over her body, she let go of her fears and thoughts, while letting herself completely fall into the moment. Being with him again. Letting him reposition them, turning them around and feeling the mattress meeting her back, still with her lips against his. Feeling his hands around the back of her head, pulling her closer. She needed him close, almost as much as she needed to oxygen to breathe. Hearing the whisper of his voice saying he had missed her; she had missed him more than anything. How did you function when you lost your favourite person in the entire world? Because he was her person, her best friend.  To describe the happiness that filled her up in the moment was impossible. She felt whole again, alive again, like life once again started to make sense. There was hope. Her hands finding their way to the back of his head, keeping him close to her, wandering down grabbing onto the fabric of his shirt, the fingers graving to feel the skin underneath it. The world around them had disappeared and It was like he never had been gone in this moment. Like the world now just made sense again and time had restarted after having left her in so much darkness, light was here.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 4:32 pm

As her fingers started to wander, he pulled away with a smile on his face. He looked down at her as she laid there underneath him. So beautiful, he really didn’t have any words for it. He breathed out as he then let his fingers grab around the blouse hem and pulled it off him. Every scare he had ever gotten while he had been human was gone. He then with a smile, let his fingers find her belt that was around her beautiful yellow dress. And pulled it off. “Can I?” he asked mischievous as he motioned to the dress. When she gave him the go, he let himself glide down and pulled up the dress, folding the fabric in his hands before he rolled it up her legs to her waist. He then started to pull it off her completely. As soon as she was there almost naked in front of him, he glided down, letting his lips find the spot underneath her ear letting them peck over her jaw before he finally let them find her lips. His hands found her hip and let it slide down her thigh before grabbing just underneath her knee.

It was like fire touching her skin, igniting something in him he had thought he had lost. Never really to be lit again. But, he was happy he was proven wrong.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 7:36 am

Her fingers traced over his skin as he pulled his shirt off, the warm skin that touched her fingertips. Here she had thought she couldn't love again, because there was no other person's touch she wanted to feel rather than his. There was really no giving her heart away to someone else when he had hers for all eternity. She chuckled a bit as his fingers found the belt around her dress, "Mmh," she breathed out with a small nod, letting him pull up the fabric from the dress, feeling how the trace of his hands moved alongside her body as he pulled the dress off her. Elenora closed her eyes by the touch of his lips on her skin before they collided with her lips again, kissing him back even more passionate, feeling herself completely melt by the touch of his hands. This was how she became alive again, by his touch. It was a pure, natural exploration his body. There was only one person who could ever make her feel like she was feeling here in this moment, only one person who could take her this high. She felt as though now that with every caress, every kiss and touch, he claimed her body back as his.

Having found what you thought you had lost forever, losing a part of yourself to regain it again. Her soul completely entangled with his, she felt whole again. The missing piece was found and brought back to her. Soulmates always found their way back to each other. Each day had made reality more and more clear, there was so much ground they had needed to get covered, on top of just being in the moment, being them together. She had kept her engagement ring in a necklace after he had died, keeping it close to her, but it felt so good finally having it back on the finger where it belonged.

_______________15th of August_______________

Elenora hung up the phone after she had talked to Ethan. "So, Ethan has stayed at this ranch for the last couple of days, with this woman Zoe - he will ask if we can stay there for a few days till we need to go to the airport," she chuckled a bit. Funny enough, even though she didn't know Ethan that well, she just knew he was well in this moment. And it had surprised her how well the ranch life and life there had suited him as they had visited Tamila. It didn't take long for Ethan to text her back that they could stay there for the last days before they would return to Gaia. "So, yup, seems like we just booked ourselves a mini vacation at a ranch cowboy," she laughed a little replying Ethan back before putting her phone down. "What do you say, let's go grab some fancy coffee somewhere, and just enjoy the city?" she walked closer to Archie, placing her arms around him, "and each other."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Calling me home, to where I belong   Calling me home, to where I belong Empty

Calling me home, to where I belong
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I belong to you
» We belong [CW]
» Where you don't belong - Damian
» I belong nowhere, and espescially not here - Elian vs. Niylah
» I'm calling out an SOS

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum