Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I belong to you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 5:50 pm

LOCATION one of the greatest hotels in Aston
DATE 30th of October 2021
ATTENDANTS:
list:
TOPIC FOR @Archibald xx (and all the attendants)

They had spent so much time making sure that everything was perfect, everything from the ceremony to what sort of lighting that needed to be at the hotel where the reception was to be held. This were to be the most magical day in their lives, a day Elenora had been so seemly scared would come, but utterly grateful that it did. To get to this day had been something she had been looking forward since they had gotten engaged, and despite the extra stress Archie had forced himself under, the result of it was magnificent. It had taken the most time picking out the place, not because Elenora had been the pickiest of them on the other hand, Archie had had a splendid vision for this, which was also one of many things she loved about him. They both wanted it to be astonishing, and after having found one of the greater hotels in Aston, that had a wedding venue that could keep up with the couple’s visions for how everything needed to be - they had finally found the perfect place. The church hadn’t been that hard to find, and lucky for them the two places weren’t far from each other, made it easy to get from a to b.

The ceremony on its own had been something that wasn’t going to be forgotten easily, not by the newly wed nor the family that had come today to witness the union of the two. It had been magical.  All the emotional energies that had felt up in the room of love and happiness were undeniable. It had gone smoothly, with and not with out a few tears escaping not just Elenora’s eyes but more affected by the intense warm emotions taking up the atmosphere.

Getting from the church to the hotel where the reception was held, they were met by the picturesque room that had been set up with every single inch of Archibald’s patience. The outcome was out of this world, all the blood, sweat and tears had been worth it. So, as everyone had chattered away for a while, the main course had been served, having everyone set at the nicely decorated tables eating.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 8:03 pm

The day had finally come, and even though one would think that all the stress would leave the body at this point, it had just felt like everything had exploded under Archies feet. If it hadn’t been one thing it had been the other. Trying his best not to let any of it known to Elenora as he had run around getting help from Nigel to delegate as he had never been very good at leading. It there were to kinds of Archie in a pressured situation. The on that went numb and just didn’t care, or the other than started shouting making the people around him trying to make this work cry. But in the end, everything had been absolutely perfect, and after he had seen Elenora walk up that isle he had forgotten about everything that had happened up to the point of them getting to this day. The venue could burn down for all he cared, and he would still be the luckiest and happiest man today.

When they walked into the roombooked at the hotel Archie breathed out nonetheless, because it was perfect. It didn’t take long before people found their places by their assigned places. Nigel sitting beside Archie and having Irina on his side. Jamie placed beside Irina and Sariel beside him. All in all, it had been some logistics to make everyone sitting at a table beside someone that they could chat with. People had been placed so they at least knew each other from before this wedding. Archie breathed out as he started eating, closing his eyes. “I’m glad everything came together in the end” he mumbled, leaning towards Elenora and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.
Elenora

Elenora

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 10:21 pm

Irina sat down next to Nigel grabbing his arm a little looking at him softly, before looking at little over to Archie and Elenora, she was truly happy for them, "I love weddings," she breathed out with a tender smile, blinking a small delighted tear away, the hormones had chosen the perfect day to act a little bit out, "I'm just happy Archie made it through his stress trip," she whispered with a lighter chuckle turning her eyes back to Nigel.  

Elenora's smile had not left her lips all day, it was simply impossible and she breathed out to his words. "Yeah, it's perfect," she chuckled a little as he kissed her cheek turning her head towards him, letting a finger trace under his chin. She mouthed I love you, before stealing a tender kiss from his lips. After such a long time having thought that this day would never come, it had arrived, and provided her with the miracle of the happiness she was filled up with now. Looking out around the people who were gathered here with them today. Shortly, she looked to her other side where Ethan was seated next to her, giving him a soft smile, before moving her eyes over the crowd again. So many people they had in their lives that were here to celebrate with them today, it warmed her heart.

Jamie placed a soft kiss on Sariel's temple, happy that she had made it here with him today. This was sure a day to be remembered and he was so overjoyed that everything had worked out to this day. "I'm glad you decided to come  with me," he whispered against Sariel's hair, before he looked around them seeing everyone settling in, talking it was a beautiful venue - not that he had expected anything else, after all, Archie was the biggest romantic Jamie knew on this planet.
Archibald

Archibald

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Nigel nodded when Irina breathed out how much she loved weddings. He had been to three weddings in his time. Jamie and Mckenna, Evelina and Dion and now Archie and Elenora. His other brothers hadn’t really done much out of their weddings as they had just been like any hunter families. Done to making the family stronger. And if he remembered correctly, it had been while he had either been out on hunts or hadn’t made it home. Or when he had pulled back from the job and joined another hunter organization. To be fair, he had gone more or less rouge when he had been around eighteen. Only to be pulled back in for his younger siblings. But he was happy that he could sit here and witness Archibald and Elenora’s happy ending. The one they had deserved all along. “I’m just happy that he actually got the chance to be here” he breathed, looking towards Jamie raising his glass a little before he took a sip of the white wine that was being served by the waiters now.

Archie’s smile became bigger, if that was even possible as she told him that it was perfect. He nodded a little, looking around the many people that was attending their reunion. There was something so beautiful about people actually coming to take part in someone being connected in their love. He didn’t care for the papers telling him that Elenora now was his wife, it wasn’t the thing that mattered to him. It was the vows, made to each other in front of family and friends. That he promised her to be there always, that whatever they would face they would face it together and there were no one else in this world that he rather grow old with. I love you too. He mouthed back, placing a soft kiss on her cheek as she turned towards her brother. Zoe looked towards Ethan giving him a big smile, before she took a sip of her white wine, it really was beautiful. It was overwhelming how much different a wedding could be, the husband that she married in Russia, the grandfather to Irina. It had been nothing like this. She hoped that one day, she could be so lucky.

Sariel looked up with a soft smile as she felt Jamie’s lips pressed towards her temple. She nodded slowly as he told her that he was glad that she had come with him. She was as well, but it was still all very overwhelming, and it was very hard for her not to keep seeing flashes of potential futures. Closing her eyes, she let her hand find his, almost as a trick to ground herself. It was almost wonderful what the talk between them had done. She felt like an entirely other person.
Elenora

Elenora

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyLør Okt 30, 2021 8:56 pm

The love story about Archie and Elenora had seemed like something written in a book, how despite the world tearing them apart they had found their way back to each other, not even death strong enough to keep them from this day. Irina took a deeper breath in, "yeah, me too. They deserve it," she looked towards the newly weds with a warmer smile. She moved her head back to the waiters serving wine, asking for the one without any alcohol in, thankful for at least Elenora had some sense in picking wines out, even the ones that didn't include alcohol, taking a small sip to taste test it.
Jamie took two glasses one for him and one for Sariel, handing it to her, as he looked over to Nigel and raised his glass a little. What a happy day today was. Looking over at Archie seeing him this happy, it meant everything to him, to have him actually get this chance. It wasn't just spontaneous a choice they had made, Elenora and Archie had known each other for so long, waited for so long for this day, and now they had it.

All the positive and warm energies empowered her so intensely, all the happiness warmed Elenora's heart so much. Everything they had been through. The time they had missed, in the end they had made it here, and they were together. Elenora looked around taking a deeper breath in, as she placed her head against Archie's shoulder shortly as she breathed out. Taking a glass of wine as it was served, turning towards Archie and raising her glass towards him to toast, "to me having the best and most handsome husband," she scrunched her nose a little before letting their glasses meet so she could take a sip.

Maya just as overwhelmed with the happiness and love that filled out the room, she turned her head firstly to her sister and Roman, before looking over at her boyfriend, letting her fingers trace underneath his chin, to turn his head in her direction before placing a soft kiss on his lips. She was so happy he had made it here this weekend to celebrate with them despite being busy. "I love you," she whispered against his lips, before pulling slowly away from him again. Roman took the glass of wine served and raised his glass towards Katelyn, "cheers."
Archibald

Archibald

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 12:39 pm

They really do” he whispered back, taking a sip of his wine. Now Nigel would always be a beer guy, and drinking wine wasn’t really his forte. But he didn’t complain, mostly because he didn’t dare too. Not without being murdered in his sleep by his younger brother after all the hell he had gone through to even get there. No, for that he could endure drinking this. He looked towards Jamie as he rose his glass towards him. Nigel did the same giving him a warm smile. He was glad that it seemed like his brother had finally found someone, even though being a little eccentric for his taste. Made him happy, not that Mckenna hadn’t done that. But there was something so different about Jamie being next to Sariel, that just couldn’t be explained. So, he was happy. And really hoped that nothing would go wrong this time. That maybe that it meant that Jamie would put it behind him getting revenge.

Archie looked towards his beautiful wife as tapped her glass towards his. A soft smile formed over his lips, as his fingers danced over her cheek and put an escaped strain of hair behind her ear. “To me having the best and most beautiful wife” he breathed, giving her a small peek on the lips. Finally, the first courses was starting to come in. He was absolutely famished at this point. Maybe because he had been so nervous, that he hadn’t eaten anything before now.

Howie turned towards Maya as her fingers danced under his chin, with a big smile he placed a kiss towards her lips closing his eyes for a moment. Now with the ability like his, it was almost being on a constant high being around all these people. “I love you too” he whispered leaning in and giving her another kiss. Turning towards the waiter that placed a plate of food in front of him. “Amazing” he breathed out already being punched in the face with how good it smelled. Katelyn gave Roman a big smile as he raised his glass and did the same. “cheers” she replied and just in the same manner as Howie her eyes widened as the first course of the day was placed in front of her. This was amazing, more weddings if it meant eating this good.
Elenora

Elenora

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 9:49 am

Nothing could possibly pierce through the happiness she was feeling right now, all of this made from her wildest dreams, and she was utterly and forever thankful for it to be happening. The main courses started coming in, making the newly wed couple realize how nervous and overwhelmed they perhaps had been in this, Elenora hadn't even been able to eat till this point either. And as it was served she looked at it, it was perfect just how they wanted it. Chuckling a little bit knowing the lengths of Archie's patience it had taken to get everything to be like they had wanted it.

Maya smiled happy to have him home for the weekend, not that the nostalgia that followed with being at weddings helped on having to let him go back to London anytime soon - or well, she would just have to go with him then. Her eyes unwillingly turning towards the plate that was placed in front of her after her lips once again had parted with Howie's, but it all smelled so delicious it was almost impossible not to let it catch your attention right away. "It looks incredible," she breathed delighted out, taking in the smell of it. Her eyes looked around at all the people who had showed up here today to celebrate with Elenora and Archie.
Roman's eyes widened by the sight of the plates everyone got, clearly everything had been thought out to every little detail. "I could get used to this," he chuckled a bit about to take a sip of the wine when he toasted to Howie and Maya as well. Maya grabbed her glass and lifted it to toast with Roman. Her eyes caught onto her mother, lifting her glass towards Daisy and Cassian before then taking a sip of the wine.
Archibald

Archibald

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 10:49 am

Archie had a very hard time to let his eyes wander form anything than his very beautiful wife sitting by his side. But hunger overtook and he started eating, shortly letting his yes wander over the people that had joined them in this beautiful celebration that was going on. Because if they were being honest, it wasn’t just a celebration that two people had said their vows and were now man and wife. But also, that miracles could happen. And that above all, whatever life threw at you, you could get back up and keep going.

Howie nodded when Maya said it looked incredible, it really did. These two weddings now, it was clear that people knew what they were doing. Food, wine, location. It was all so beautiful, and very hard to feel emotional. Of course, he was in a small disadvantage with his power that he had, but it also made the atmosphere around them so much more uplifted. So, in the end, this was all in all just an amazing experience. Katelyn lifted her head from her plate towards Roman as he said he could get used to it. A big smile formed on her lips, as she leaned towards him and placed a soft kiss towards his cheek. They had even made sure to give her a vegan plate. She looked towards Archie that caught her eye and gave her a small thump up, to check if it was okay. She nodded quickly and couldn’t help but feel tears creep up into her eyes. Her and Archie had always been like two peas in a pot, and when she had learned he had died. It was like everything had drained her. She remembered that her father had been completely besides himself not knowing what to do or say. Archie had just been the one helping, when she had gotten back after being kidnapped with her father had been having a very hard time to reverse from his ability. And to see him here, getting something, he deserved, getting to spend his life with Elenora. It was hard not to choke and get emotional. She felt Howie’s hand on her arm, and she nodded softly when he asked if she was okay.

Cassian sitting in his midnight blue suit looked towards Maya, as Daisy lifted her glass as a toast towards her daughter, he did as well. Before returning to his food. Now this was absolutely something. Weddings really had evolved over the years. And he had been to quite a few. Having such a big family as he had it was quite common to get an invitation to a wedding every year.
Sponsoreret inhold

I belong to you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I belong to you   I belong to you Empty

I belong to you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» We belong [CW]
» Where you don't belong - Damian