Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm calling out an SOS

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

I'm calling out an SOS Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm calling out an SOS   I'm calling out an SOS EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 4:00 pm

Dedicated for  @Remy

DATE | 15th of Juli 2021
WEATHER | Sunny and warm
PLACE | Somewhere in the countryside in England, a small house out in the middle of nowhere
ATTIRE | Pyjamas pants

How long had he been here now? Kemuel took out his calendar he had gotten from Cael, used it to cross out the days that he had been kept prisoner. It had been like the man that he had once called dad had completely lost it. First it had been the divorce that he had asked for. But somehow, he had ended up blaming his mother for all the mistakes that had gone wrong. But instead of showing that he could be a better dad, a dad that all his siblings deserved, he started a new job that kept him gone for weeks at a time. Twenty hours shift, telling them that it was a way that he would make sure that he could use all his time on them when they came visiting. But every time that Kemuel had been over, there had always come something up and Cael had taken off after dropping him off by his mother again.

But Eden’s death had done something to Cael, and he was no longer the man that Kemuel knew from his childhood. He had taken the young angel with him, telling the family that he was just going to have some quality time, not that was what had happened. After traveling around, Cael had told him that he had bought a house. After that, he had taken away his phone, computer and placed him in a room where he was only allowed to non-electronic devices.
An evening where he had sneaked into his fathers’ room after nightfall, trying to find something he could call home on, Cael had been so mad that Kemuel for the first time had been frighten for his life. After that he hadn’t tried to escape, mostly because he didn’t know what the man would end up doing. That had also been the day her had stopped referring him to his father, as to him both his parents were now dead.

Months had gone by, the homesickness was driving him into a deep depression, sleeping his days away and walking around the house like a ghost. Why had no one looked for him yet? Why was he still here?

Kemuel woke up around noon, a light breeze glided through the open window. His fingers glided through the now shoulder length hair, he had even gotten a beard at this point. Mostly because he couldn’t be bothered to shave it off. To say puberty had hit the youngest Nelson late in life, was not wrong at this point. As he had grown ten centimeters and gotten wider shoulders and of course the hair. He slowly got out of his bed and made a small groan as he saw the note on the night table for him father, saying he wouldn’t be home for a couple of days. Many might wonder why he hadn’t run off by now, but there was also the fact that Kemuel didn’t even know where he was or had any money to get back. Taken prisoner by his own flesh and blood.

He lazily walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat, as he saw another note on top of a box. Found this, thought you might like to have a look. He furrowed his brows and opened it, only to see old scribbles and drawings he had made as a young boy. A slow choked down sob left him, as his slender fingers found a note from his mother.
Kemuel Remiel Nelson.

Wait, Remiel? He remembered that name, funny that he had almost forgotten that he had a middle name. But hadn’t his mother always told him, that his middle name was from a very special person that would always come when one really needed hope? Kemuel slowly licked his lips, he had always thought that it had been a thing she would tell him to make the darkened room feel a little lighter. But, he remembered that she had also told him about it a few weeks prior her death. Saying that if any of the kids needed anything, they could call upon her old friend. Maybe, just maybe this would be his way out?

Still standing in his pajamas he took in a deep breath.
Well, here goes nothing” he mumbled. He cleared his throat “I have no idea if this works, but if you are out there Remiel, I’m Eden’s son, the youngest, my name is Kemuel” he shook his head “Damn this is dumb, okay” – “So Remiel, if you really are out there, and my mother was right about you always wanting to help her, I need help to get home or some kind of hope to believe that I can get away from here” Kemuel looked around holding his breath, he didn’t really feel any different or felt the aura of some ancient angel. Maybe it had been a long shot. Sadden he had gotten his hopes up he put away the note from his mother and walked into the kitchen to get himself a cup of coffee.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm calling out an SOS   I'm calling out an SOS EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 9:07 pm

ATTIRE: Her!

Opposite to a summoning - something he had not experienced for many thousand years before this particularly odd year - a prayer felt bubbly and ticklish. A bit like a limp going antsy after the lack of blood or a spinning head after a shot of something strong. He often wondered how he had ever managed to not go mad at the height of the religious eras where his name was a more well known and praying to angels was more widely practiced. This tingling sensation had surely been annoying in length, hadn't it? But then again, maybe they had all been too busy with grand wars to really pay attention to the sensation.
As he sat on the portico staircase of his house, looking over the warm fields of wheat, the sensation prickled lightly in his fingers, reminding him of his duties. With different prayers came different sensations, of course. A prayer for hope was much different to someone saying his name and directing a prayer directly towards him; strangely, since Remiel was a name he had been given by humans and hope was more of his essence. Perhaps that meant he had become Remiel more than he had become hope, which, although a fleeting thought, brought a warm consolation that he was more than just an expectant, longing emotion or state of belief. He was him.

I’m Eden’s son, the youngest, my name is Kemuel.
Remy nearly fell down the staircase, a sharp jitter shooting through his body as he hastily wired in on the voice. A little rough with the mornings lack of speaking, the kid continued very much like kids usually would, with not really believing their own words and intentions. How could they, really, when they had never been proven right?
Not only did he wish to come home, but he asked for hope to believe. It broke Remy's heart, feeling this young boys emotions so heavily out of nowhere. Last he had heard, Cael Nelson had simply taken his son away from everything after Eden. He had even checked in the beginning, faintly remembering a small countrysidehouse. Home. Perhaps the boy didn't even know what home was anymore. Remiel had not talked a lot to Eden's children following everything, though he had finally let his face known. He still felt terrible for how he had ignored them and become so inflicted in his own world. Not dared enter theirs. And now the last one of them was praying to him!
It only took a millisecond of hesitation before he shook his head at himself and let the prayer lead the way to England. His brown eyes turned turquoise, as he saw the empty house with some scruffy teenager in pyjamas. Remy's eyebrows knitted as he studied the young man, trying to understand what had made him pray to him, as he faffed about the kitchen making a cup of coffee. He didn't gain much insight and solemnly decided that, sod it, best to go talk to the kid. He had no business in Eden's life and didn't know Cael Nelson, but knew of his work with Michael. The least he could do, however, was to hear the boy out.
Blinking his eyes back to brown, he closed them, took a breath, and let light consume him.

Remiel let the bright light fade before turning towards the boy, his brown eyes studying him curiously. He saw Eden in him almost immediately. As well as his twin sister. Kemuel. An alternative spelling of Camael. The Archangel of Strength and Courage. The sight of the still-morning-tired young angel, made the corners of Remy's mouth curl upwards in an amused smile, before his face turned as warm and welcoming as his aura. "Hello Kemuel," he greeted. "Can I join you for a cup of tea, perhaps?"
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm calling out an SOS   I'm calling out an SOS EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 10:58 am

He let his fingers glide over his face, they felt rough against his stubbled beard, and found crust in the corner of his eye that he gently pulled out. Kemuel then took the kettle and filled it with fresh water from the tap, looking a little absentmindedly out of the window. It was beautiful out here; he had even gone for a run every day as the only freedom he had. He had once tried to run away from Cael, only to be found and brought back. He had no idea how he had done it, until he had found the tracker in his shoe. No freedom, even when walking away from the house Cael could always watch where he was.

Light shone throughout the house, and even though the very vibrant and strong angelic aura hit him. Kemuel was close to let a lot of swearwords leave his mouth over the pure shook. He had called yes, but had he really thought anyone would answer? No.
Kemuels mouth hang open as he looked at the ruffled angel, this, this was Remiel? His hair was ruffled, he even had a sweater with text over a turtleneck, over a turtleneck. Who did that? This guy apparently.

A cup of tea?” he looked at his hands he already had a cup in one and the instant coffee in the other. Tea, she swallowed. He hadn’t drunk tea since his mother had died. It had been her thing, always spazzing out in the supermarket when she found a new special blend she wanted to try.
Ehm, yes, eh, Hello – Remiel?” he had to be the angel that his mother had talked about, right? “Oh, and tea, yes, I’m not sure we have any good teas, I will look” he scratched the back of his head as he started to look through the cupboards. He finally found something that could pass as tea and started making a cup the best he had learned from his mother.
Can’t believe you actually came, my mom always told me about you when I was little, almost forgot that she told me that I was named after the person that she trusted the most, its a little surreal, I always thought you were something she made up –” he gave him a slight smile and a laugh left his lips "I even played around when I was young that I was this super hero Remiel" it was clear he was trying to fill the void of silence with talking instead. He looked towards the angel again, not knowing if he even knew. “My name is Kemuel – Remiel – Nelson” – “Ehm, would you like milk or sugar in your tea? Or lemon juice perhaps?” he asked politely and made the tea how the archangel preferred before gesturing to the dinner table for them to sit down, as he placed his coffee down, he realized that he didn’t even have t-shirt on. For second he wondered if he should find a t-shirt, but ended up just sitting down and looking, still somewhat baffled, that he was actually here.
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm calling out an SOS   I'm calling out an SOS EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 4:29 pm

Remy tilted his head at the shocked look on the young angels face. Had he not been taught that some angels would actually appear when it was requested? He easily caught on to Kemuel's quick glance at his shirt, looking down at the expensive intarsia cashmere sweater with a yellow smiling face and the text 'have a nice day'. Perhaps he was overdoing it in July, even wearing a thin woollen turtleneck under the sweater. Was that what the funny face was about, perhaps?
A cup of tea?
His head shot upwards, a childish excitement shining through the almost golden eyes at the sound of tea. Kemuel, upon further inspection, was very clearly the youngest of the many children, Eden and Cael had gotten.
Remy patiently let the kid babble on; get all his words out, and he smiled and nodded politely when he was expected to. Though not entirely sure, this seemed an awful lot like a very lonesome person, somewhat unused to company. He didn’t like that much. Perhaps Cael had been so sad with the divorce he had not wanted to socialize much but surely the kid still went to school. Right? At least when not the summer holidays. He had momentarily drifted off before he caught on to what Kemuel was actually saying.
I even played around when I was young that I was this super hero Remiel.

He couldn't help a warm laugh at that. A superhero? And then, a name.
The question after hardly had an impact at all. Instead he stared at the young boy in surprise. The way he had said his name echoed through Remiel’s mind. Kemuel Remiel? She had named her youngest child after him?! Most definitely something Eden had not said anything about when speaking of her children.
“Uh. Have you perhaps something a bit stronger?” The slight crack in his voice was attempted recovered with a small cough before the archangel dragged a hand through his wild hair. He immediately waffed away the thought, with a little dismissive flick of his hand before he accepted the invitation and sat down at the dinner table, wrapping his hands around the hot cup of tea.
“Of course I came,” he proceeded to say, his eyebrows knitted in slight confusion as to why he would even doubt that. Perhaps understandable if he had been brought up away from religion but his understanding had been that both Cael and Eden had brought their children up with Christianity. Suppose this child had never seen it with his own eyes of course. But if he wasn’t mistaken Kemuel had been caught red handed in the heavenly archives so he had definitely been to heaven. “I - sorry. Your middle name is Remiel?” He finally burst out, disbelief mingling with the adoration in his eyes. Eden never seized to amaze him!
Completely forgetting why he was actually there; the kid had asked to be brought home. The shock emptied his head for a moment, as he simply took it in. "Does that mean she talked about me?" Remy had believed that Eden would have kept her old life very private, now that she so clearly had tried to distance herself from it. The notion that perhaps she hadn't made his cheeks blush slightly.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm calling out an SOS   I'm calling out an SOS EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 6:56 pm

Kemuel had just sat down, as he remembered the angel had asked for something stronger. He quickly got up and looked at the cabinet that was locked. Funny how Cael had thought that he could hid just how much he had been drinking when he had finally been home. Without a key one would think Kemuel couldn’t get the cabinet door open. But with a small smack and a little pull the lock made a small click and he could open it, he took out a bottle of scotch and then took a glass. Kemuel slowly went back and placed it in front of the angel as well. Just as he was asked if his middle name was really Remiel. Kemuel slowly nodded before he sat down again “Yeah, we all have middle names, mine is Remiel” the boy explained and gave a slight smile before he took a sip from his coffee. Does that mean she talked about me?.
The much younger angel couldn’t help but laugh and raised a brow at Remy. “It was funny really, mom never talked much about herself, if ever, she was always there for everyone else” he reminisced, the smile quickly disappeared and he could feel once again the anger towards the man he had once called his father, just how much he had broken their mother. “It was even clearer, because when Michael brought me home after, yeah I’m guessing you already know that story” not the proudest moment of Kemuel’s life. But with his sister missing, his parents falling away from each other, and Cael so absorbed in his job, all he wanted was trying to see if he could do something to get Cael to see what he was doing. Not that it had helped, other than him being grounded. “She still managed to keep under wraps she knew him, clearly she wanted to run from something – too bad she ran into the arms of the worst man she could” there was so much bitterness in the young boys voice as he looked down in his cup of coffee.

He shook his head and looked back up “Sorry getting off topic, your question, did she talk about you – yes” he said and nodded “We didn’t have much family, and when we asked about her parents, she always just told us that they died when she had been young, but then she told these stories about battles, and your name came up quite often, always thought she had read about it or something alike, never thought – she had been a part of them” he pressed his brows together “can’t believe she is dead” he whispered, Kemuel had always had a very special bond to his mother. As well as his twin sister. But when the fear of the darkness and closed off rooms had started, he had always sought comfort in her arms. She had always been there when you needed her, even after a fourteen-hour shift at the hospital, she had the time to make dinner, help with homework. In hindsight he had no idea how she had done it. And now she wouldn't be able to help anymore.

Now that I remember, Remiel, thunder of god...” he looked up and gave a sad smile "She always got that look when it stormed, like when she had the time she would sit and look out the window, watching how lightning would strike down. Still can’t believe she hid that part of her life away, and became this ordinary housewife, that did everything she could do to please a husband that was never there, and never appreciated what he had” – “Now she will never have the change to become the person she wanted after she left him” she had had so many plans. None of them would become a reality now. His hands hugged the mug so hard that his knuckles became white. Kemuel didn’t even realize how much he had talked. As Remiel had thought before, it was very obvious just how lonely he had been, and how little contact he had had with the outside world. He hadn’t even talked with anyone about the fact that his mother was dead. Killed in front of Seraphina and Tien. Leaving Seraphina catatonic on the floor, and Tien going back to coping by drowning her sorrows in alcohol and drugs.
Zadkiel was possible there for them, but at the cost of his own health. He always was there for them all, but it wasn’t because any of them was blind to just how much he struggled. To be fair, it had been some very long and hard years for the Nelson family. And their father hadn't been there for any of them. Not even him, even as he had taken him away. If anything he had only done more harm.

He made a small sigh and looked a little out of the window before he turned his gaze back "Sorry, I'm talking your ear of, I haven't seen anyone besides my father -" he licked his lips "when he is actually here" he ended, his fingers gliding through his shoulder long hair and closing his eyes. These couple of months had felt like years.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm calling out an SOS   I'm calling out an SOS Empty

I'm calling out an SOS
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Calling the hound
» ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|