Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Where you don't belong - Damian

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Where you don't belong - Damian  Empty
IndlægEmne: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Place: The school cafeteria.
Surroundings: A lot of students eating, a constant buzzing from the conversations all over the place.
Time: 12.13.
Weather: It's raining but has a nice temperature inside.
Dedicated to: @Damien <3
Outfit
_____

Kenna had a bad feeling. A bad feeling regarding one of the younger members of the pack where she was beta. She knew he had been in trouble in the school, and she was afraid he had run away. So now she was looking for him. She had been through a lot the last few months, and she wished she could just stop, just stop feeling so down on the all time. She was trying to be okay, mostly for her pack. They needed her to be strong. She looked at the doors into the school. She had decided to not go there unless it was absolutely necessary. She wanted the pups to have a place that was just theirs, but now a member had maybe gone missing. That would have to be more important. She walked inside and took a sniff, hoping to pick up on his scent. It was weak, leading her to think it was because he hadn't been her for a while. She just had to ask people.

She walked into the cafeteria, believing most of the student was there right now. She went from table to table and asked if they had seen him. She ended up at a table with somebody who smelled like a rogue, but there was also something else. Her instincts told her to turn around and get away from him, but she wanted to be better. She wanted to not judge somebody because of their race, even if she felt so strongly about him already. "I'm sorry for intruding. Have you seen Patrick around?" If more people was sitting at the table, she would look at all of them, but the rogue-hybrid caught most of her attention.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Well... Damien had been awake for, what... Half an hour? An hour, tops, by now? Anyway... After having done his usual morning routine, which had gotten substantially longer after he'd gotten Ben as his boyfriend, he walked down to the cafeteria... For most other students it would be lunchtime by now, for him, this would obviously be his breakfast, but he had an agreement with the school to only have afternoon and evening classes due to his work starting late in the evening and lasting most of the night, with all of his training with his team which was still located back in Canada.

But anyway, he got himself some food, with a lot more meat than veggies and fruit, as much as the cafeteria personnel would allow him to, anyway... He knew Ben would've probably scolded him a bit if he saw how the hybrid was still avoiding vegetables and fruits as much as he could, but, eh, Ben wasn't here right now, he was off to one of his own classes, so Damien could chill and just sit down to eat, pretty much by himself. Not that he didn't want to talk to others, but when he had basically just gotten up, he needed a little time for himself - he was even starting the day with an energy drink on the side, too.

He looked up when someone started talking to him, and his brown eyes met with a seemingly young woman. He put up a smile, his nose quickly picking up on her scent, too - werewolf, very clearly. He knew that smell all too well from his half-brother and half-sister. "Oh. Uhm. Sadly, I don't think so... I've been up for an hour or so, so I can't even tell you if he's been around here earlier. If you tell me what he looks like, I might be able to keep an eye out for him, though? Tell him you're looking for him if I see him?"

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Kenna was trying everything. She was a worrier, that was not a surprise to any. She just cared very much about people. Which might explain why she had been involved with a violent person for so long. She had hoped coming here would help her escape him, but that hadn't been the case. She was trying to not let it scare her, but after everything that had happened, she looked over her shoulder everywhere she went. As she stood by his table and he offered to keep an eye out, she smiled at him. "I have a picture," she said and found her phone to show him the picture he used for his facebook profile. He didn't look a day over 18, he had big curly hair and green eyes. "Thank you," she said and was just about to leave, when somebody dropped a plate, which made her jump.

She was very much on edge, which also showed when her hand trembled slightly. She put her phone away again. "Would you mind if I sit here a moment?" She needed a moment to calm herself down. Especially because her ability was reaching out and picking up on emotions from a lot of the people in the room. It made it difficult for her to know which were her own and which were others.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyFre Nov 15, 2019 11:36 pm

Damien leaned in just a bit to better look at the picture once she'd found it and showed it to him, then smiled and nodded. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him. He's a werewolf, too?" he asked just to be sure, since he might also be able to find him like that. At least, if he smelled the scent of a werewolf he didn't quite know when he went on his afternoon run, who knew, that might be him.

"No need to thank me. And sure, you do that." he then said with a small, warm smile on his lips, though after a while, and another few deep breaths, he could smell that she perhaps wasn't feeling all that well. He got that she must be a bit worried about the guy, but maybe there was something else, too? At least it was some complex feeling as he didn't smell it as clearly as if it'd just been regular sadness or something like that - but he recognized the smell as something that wasn't a good smell, purely emotionally. "... Are you okay?" he asked, after a while of watching her, eyebrows knit together in slight worry, as he calmly, slowly - so she could pull away if she wanted to - reached out to just gently rest his hand on her shoulder, maybe giving just a small, comforting squeeze, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 7:58 pm

Kenna nodded to his question. "He is. If you do see him, can you tell him I'm looking for him? My name is Kenna." She had tried picking up his scent, but it was always disrupted by something. Either it wasn't strong enough, or else she couldn't focus on it.

She sat down next to him, her eyes locked to the surface of the table. Her heart was beating like crazy and she had a trouble calming herself down. She looked up at him when he posed the question. "No, but I will be." She had not been feeling her best lately. It was for a different reasons, and she was not very loud about it. It was her business, and she was not ready for the world to know. Not until she was feeling better about it, at least. She looked at him with a thankful smile when he comforting squeezed her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to impose on you like this." Even as she said this, she didn't stand up. She just needed a little more time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyOns Nov 20, 2019 12:01 pm

"Sure," he said with a small, kind smile on his lips, nodding for emphasis. "If you have something I could catch his scent off of, I could try searching for him that way, too? Two noses are usually better than one, after all," he then suggested. He might go places she wouldn't, who knew? And his nose was just as powerful as a normal werewolf's.

But soon his worrying nature showed when he could smell how emotionally distressed she was. But he did give a small smile in return when he noticed the smile she got after he'd gently squeezed her shoulder. "It's okay. Really. Don't worry about it. I'm happy to help any way I can. If you just need someone to vent to, too, that's fine with me as well..." and he knew that was unusual for most people, to offer that to an almost complete stranger, but... For him, it was just the way he was. He really liked helping other people. He couldn't stand seeing someone being distressed one way or another, for too long at a time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 6:30 pm

Kenna sent him a small smile. "I'll find you something. Thank you," she was thinking of going by his room here at some point, but now she needed to calm herself down first. It didn't help that she picked up on so many emotions from people around the place.

She looked away from him when he said she could vent to him. She wanted to. It would be much easier if it was somebody she didn't know, someone who wasn't involved, who didn't know her. But that was also exactly why she couldn't. She didn't know him, she didn't know if she could trust him. "I appreciate it. It's very kind of you. I just can't," she said and felt very weak in that moment. "When you are done eating, maybe you would come with me to his room? You should be able to pick up his scent there," she suggested, trying to seem okay, even if she felt like she could fall apart every moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyMan Dec 02, 2019 11:42 am

"No need to thank me - I just want to do whatever I can to help, really." he told her with a soft, genuine smile on his lips. Really, he was just the type of guy to always help others in distress. He never thought twice about it - and never expected anything in return.

"Alright. It's just an offer. One you can take me up on anytime, yea? If you should change your mind." he took a few more bites of his food, which he'd almost been finished with when she came by, anyway. He was always a fast eater... And also ate quite a lot. He guessed it was the werewolf genes doing that, after having seen how much 'normal' werewolves ate, too. "This won't take long to finish anyway." he then said, and practically shoveled in the last bits of food - not all that different to how he usually ate. He then drank the last of his energy drink, and stretched a little before he got up, and took his plate back to the return station,before he returned to Kenna, smiling softly at her. "You lead the way,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 6:42 pm

”Kindness should be appreciated, otherwise it won’t grow.” She returned his smile. He was kind. It was not everyone who would be so helpful towards strangers. She knew now that not many people were so considerate.

”I will.” Kenna knew very well that werewolves tended to eat fast. At least the pups in her pack did. If they had any event for the pack, the food was barely put down before they jumped at the chance to get some. ”Okay. I will wait,” she said with a gentle smile. She looked around. She wondered if she should try and go to the school. She needed something to do. It was either this or a job. Of course she had the pack to take care of. She looked after him when he walked over with the plate and returned shortly after. She stood up as well and walked with him to Patrick’s room. She knocked, just in case his roommate might be there. When nobody answered, she walked inside and closed the door after Damien. ”He is likely okay. I might be overreacting a bit,” she told him. She was paranoid and had little to no trust in others.

//Jeg har ændret hendes dialog farve ^^
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  EmptySøn Dec 29, 2019 1:40 pm

"As true as it's said," Damien said with a small, soft smile. Though he had met many people who grew suspicious the very moment he was his kind self towards them - he still kept on treating everybody with as much kindness as he could. It was just simply part of his nature, he couldn't help it.

Damien then just smiled and nodded at her, before he quickly wolfed down the rest of the food and got rid of his plate, so that he could follow her to the dorms. As he followed, like always, he still did look around a bit, even if he'd been here for over a year, he still liked to take in even little details about all of his surroundings, it was just something he did almost automatically.

Once they reached the room, he followed in right behind her, looking around the room, not touching anything, really. "Well... Better a bit of overreacting than something having happened to him and nobody looking for him, right?" he then said with a small, soft smile, before taking in a few deep breaths, just to localize the scent of the guy that lingered in here, doing his best to make sure to remember it, should he encounter it anywhere else.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Where you don't belong - Damian    Where you don't belong - Damian  Empty

Where you don't belong - Damian
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» We belong [CW]
» I belong to you
» Calling me home, to where I belong
» I belong nowhere, and espescially not here - Elian vs. Niylah
» I don't really know what I'm doing in here... - Damian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum