Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What happened on the new moon?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

What happened on the new moon? Empty
IndlægEmne: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyFre Jul 30, 2021 8:45 pm

LOCATION South of the forest, close to Moonlight Falls
DATE 9th of August
TIME quite early in the morning
WEATHER warm
ATTIRE nothing
TOPIC FOR @Howard xx

It had been too good to be true, that she had escaped with not transforming again. Since she hadn't shifted since the full moon, she knew some had assumed she was now a werewolf, but she did know better. Running tests on herself in the own Legend of Gaia lab that Alison still had underneath her little baker shop. But she hadn't gotten much more clever on what had happened that night - other than something had happened. Last night had been hectic suddenly, as she had felt it again. The need to transform, and she had screamed up mostly in shock, which of course had worried her boyfriend she had been sitting next to. Then excusing herself, as she had done before, back when she had transformed every single afternoon. This time it was different though. Because as the bones had twists and turned, it was like the world just shut down for a moment in a flash of lighting.

Then she woke up. Her head spinning as she placed her palms against the ground and lifted her head. She knew these woods, but she didn't know this feeling. She didn't know what it was like to transform back without plucking feathers. Maya looked over herself, no blood, which was good, it meant no one had been hurt doing this. There were a few scratches on her skin, which she assumed was from some branches. Dirty, she was covered in dirt and she felt her mind trying slowly recalling whatever had went on last night. However, a familiar scent started to hit her radar and she turned around. "Howie?" She called out before moving towards his whereabouts.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 11:29 pm

To say that Howie was worried would be an understatement. Who wouldn’t be when your girlfriend suddenly screamed in agony while you were just lounging in the bed watching friends on the telly? So, when Maya had excused herself, it had lit out of his eyes, that he didn’t like it one bit, but he also knew how dangerous it could be for him to be nearby, as they had no idea what she would end up turning into. She wasn’t a thunderbird anymore, but she wasn’t a werewolf either. Something had really done a number on her, when she had been exposed to that much poison the last full moon.

He hadn’t really slept that night, his phone had been on sound, in case Maya suddenly would end up calling him asking him to come pick her up. But she never did. So around four o’clock he had gotten out of bed, put on some clothes. Jeans and a sweatshirt, nothing that really said anything particular. He had other things to worry about, than his normal very colourful palette when it came to what he was wearing.  
After following her scent in the forest, he finally heard her voice call out to him. With him he carried a big blanket he could fold around her.
Hey honey” he said with a smile and walked towards her and folded the warm fabric around her naked body. One of his hands found the side of her cheek and titled it so he could look at her. “Everything okay?” he asked with concern in his voice, while checking, somewhat respectfully, that everything was as it should be.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 11:49 pm

She was a bit out of it, her mind rushing trying to pick up the lost pieces of what had happened the past hours. But the second she saw Howie, it was like her mind just settled down for a while, or at least she didn't feel her thoughts so loud. Walking towards him, letting him wrap the blanket around her as she took a sharper breath in. Maya leaned her head towards his hands, as he placed it on her cheek. "I'm not sure," she confessed while pressing her brows together, "I can't really remember anything - but it's coming back in pieces," she lifted her hand up to her forehead. It was odd for her blacking out like that, which was perhaps the only thing that really scared her with all of this. Looking at a tree behind him, realizing the claw like fragments like werewolf claws. "I just know that I transformed," she mumbled a bit looking around them and up at the branches that looked like something big had crashed down from the sky. Which might explain the small sensation of pain on her left shoulder and hip. But the marks on the ground, looking like a thunderbird and werewolf had been close to each other. Till she noticed something, and even through her head was hurting from all the thinking it put her through right now, it couldn't be stopped. The marks from the wolf was clearly from the hind legs. She blinked a little bit trying to overcome the small waves of discomfort from her head, mixed with the overall confusion of what had happened. Just like waking up from a nap not knowing what time or year you were in. "I'm okay, my head is just trying to keep up," Maya then said and returned her eyes back to Howie, not wanting him to worry too much. But like everyone else as well as her, they were curious and worried about what the venom had done to her. But the fact that she had turned, that was information they could use for something. Because then there was at least a chance she was something that they could find some stories about, unless it was the first time a thing like this had ever happened - she hoped not.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 6:34 pm

He knitted his brows together as she told him that she wasn’t sure what had happened. That didn’t sound very good, but he didn’t want to pry when it was all so fresh. He knew that some werewolves always woke up the day after and knew nothing about what had happened, and then later small pieces would come back. So, he was hoping that the same would happen to her, but nothing they should hurry.
Howie followed her gaze as it went over the tracks that had been made. It looked like something out of a saga. Half wolf, half griffon? The crease between his brows didn’t become smaller as he tried to figure out what the hell had been going on here. “Let’s just get you out of here” he said with a soft voice and placed his arm around her shoulder and guided her towards where he had parked his car to find her.
At least nothing else happened” he said with a smile, he couldn’t smell blood around them. So, at least the only thing the needed to focus on was getting her home, and then they could sit down and see if there was anything about what would happen if a thunderbird would get bitten by werewolves. There had to be something, right?

He opened the car door so she could place herself in the car, then he walked around and placed himself behind the wheel. A sigh left him, at least he had found her rather quickly. He didn’t even dare to think what would have happened if he hadn’t. At least then her father would have been able to track her down. “Hungry?” he asked and turned his head towards her with a big smile on his lips before he turned on the ignition and with a soft hum of the motor the car started.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 7:07 pm

It was perhaps best to get out of here, she wouldn’t have come to that conclusion on her own. But sitting out here on the ground trying to figure out life never really worked.  So, Maya let Howie guide her out through the forest. At least nothing had happened, translated to: at least no one had been killed. The first thing Maya had looked for was blood, hoping she hadn’t killed anyone in her blackout. She didn’t like killing, but also knew when it was a necessity to survival. But blacking out was a bad excuse. So she was glad that no one had been killed. “Yeah, I just reckon my head must have been filled with too many new impressions, so blocking it out for a hot minute might have been the best thing to do,” Maya theorised as she narrowed her eyes a little bit.

Finally, getting to the car she sat inside as he opened the door for her. Maya still found it funny that she wasn’t alone anymore, it was small things like this that made her realize that, not having to shoulder the would and it’s struggles on her own. She had Howie now, and her family. Maya turned her head towards him as he asked if she was hungry. “Starving,” she replied with a wider smile. Maya could push through her discomfort, letting herself deal with everything while figuring out what had happened. Her mind never really stopped working either way. “ Did you call anyone?” She then asked. Maya didn’t blame him if he had, she would understand the worry of just wanting to make sure someone was okay. But if he had called anyone she would like to call and at least tell that she was alright.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 6:02 pm

He drove off from the spot in the forest he had parked towards the nearest drivethrou so they could get something to eat. As the car was with automatic gear, he let his hand find hers and squeezed it. Then she asked if he had called anyone, and a small apologetic smile formed on his lips. He hadn’t, and now that she asked, he might should have. But he had known Maya before she had a family that worried as much as hers did, so he still had some adjusting to do with the whole calling her mother and father if something happened. And, he hadn’t felt like it was life threatening and he had found her rather quickly. “No” he finally said, stopping himself from justifying that he hadn’t done it. “I didn’t really think that far I’m afraid, and I’m sure I will pay for that when your father and mother finds out” he laughed and pulled her hand towards him and placed a brief kiss on her knuckles “But I’ll take that, now that you are alright and nothing happened” he breathed out, yes nothing had happened and he was more than grateful for that. For a person that had had a fairly unproblematic life, since April, it seemed like it was just another thing after another he needed to keep up with.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 7:58 pm

Maya was fairly happy for some reason that he hadn't told her parents, mostly because having them search the forest out of their minds - would do anyone any good. Then again, she was fine and still kicking, and able to take care of herself, even though that people kept telling her that she wasn't alone. Being used to a world where she was, it was nothing, and it was okay. "No, it's alright. I will talk with them," she assured him that it was fine. Yes, her parents would be worried the second they found out something had went on. But right now, they didn't know and that was alright. She was okay after all. Maya breathed out as he kissed her knuckles, and breathed out in a softer chuckle. For Maya it was just another day, but a better day. The only thing she had been very thankful for recording to this was the fact that she didn't have to change every single day, she didn't have to endure the pain of shifting into the thunderbird shape nor turn back. This tranformation back to human had been without any plucking and protecting feathers, it had been so easy, the transformation to the shape was another thing. "Yeah, if this is how its going to be, I would rather that than every single day," she mentioned on her next exhale. "So, what are we going to eat?" She asked with a soft giggle. She was going to her father's within a few days and she knew she could swing by whenever she wanted, so she put into mind that she would come by as soon as she could, so she could explain what had happened tonight. Who knew, maybe he knew something.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 9:17 am

Well just make sure the stress the fact that I found you right away” he laughed not wanting to be running around for his life with a very angry Nigel after him. To be honest Nigel had been nothing but nice to both him and Roman after they had both been there for his daughters after the full moon. It was still scary to remember just how close he had been to losing Maya, and then how close they had been to losing Katelyn that still had problems with her energy. Luckily it would all get better soon; he was sure of it.

I’m with you there, it’s much nicer knowing that it hopefully only will be every new moon” he said with a soft smile while his eyes kept on the road. “Well, I am not really sure what is closets by McDonald’s? I’m sure we can by the whole store of breakfast food and then drive home” he laughed and winked at her as he pressed down the speeder to get to the absolute maximum of what he could drive here on the road. To be honest, he was very hungry himself to at this point. Not really sleeping and running around trying to find her, it had but a strain on him.

Finally, he pulled up towards the drivethru and gave her a smirk “Order away” he said as he rolled down the window and the mechanic voice welcomed them and asked what he could do for them today.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 10:58 am

She laughed a little, but nodded. "Of course, no need to turn my boyfriend into a hunting trophy," she chuckled delighted. Maya wasn't worried though, it seemed like everyone was getting along and her beloved father had come to terms with the fact that both her and Katelyn had boyfriends. Then again, he also had other things to focus on as well. Maya didn't put much thought into what had happened on the full-moon the attack to her had been like any other fight, other than this time it had changed something in her. Something, she still was trying to figure out what was. She smiled over at Howie, as he said it hopefully only was on the new moon. "We will see tonight, but fingers crossed," she breathed out and licked her lips a little bit.

"Oh my god, yas," she breathed out with a smile on her lips by his suggestion. "That is the absolute best idea," Maya laughed as they drove closer to the closest McDonald's. Pulling up to the drivethru, and saying she could just order away. Which was very dangerous. Maya being Maya had the entire menu memorized, didn't even need to look over at the signs. She really did have to try all the different McMuffins, and it had been a while since she had actually been at a McDonald's. An iced coffee - okay and you couldn't really go to McDonald's without buying some nuggets and fries now could you? The person taking their order must for sure think they were getting hungover food for an entire party.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 7:31 pm

I would be offended, if it wasn’t for the fact that I just found you naked in the woods” he teased smiling at her “I only have the best ideas” he then looked at her as she started ordering away, then as the clerk was asking if that was all he started his own order. Wanted a breakfast muffing, fries, milkshake. Well at least even if he thought it was for an army of people lying at home with hangover, it wouldn’t be weird only two people picked it up. Howie paid at the next station and then drove too where they would hand out the food. It took a while but finally they started handing out brown paper bags “There we go, your feast my lady” he laughed as he kept giving her things before, they were finally done, and they could drive home. He looked towards her “You better start eating because I’m not listening to that growling stomach anymore” he laughed and then made sure they would get home as fast as possible. And still within the speed limit.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 4:21 am

Maya wiggled her head a little to the side as he started handing her the brown paper bags. Pure bliss watching her place them on her lab as her eyes almost lighted up like Christmas lights. "And thank you," she replied almost singing, finally having almost more worth of brown paper bags than her on the seat. Arranging them so they were placed properly without sliding too much around once they hit the road again, placing the shakes in the cupholders so she at least didn't have to hold them. Maya who already had snuck out a few fries moved her head towards him once he said she better start eating. "Awe, is my growling stomach bothering you?" She teased back while taking another bite of the frie she had already taken out. Maya then opened one of the bags, starting eating because damn she was starving.

Finally, making it back home, she got a hold of most of the bags, alongside the blanket around her skin. Holding some of them in the air with her telekineses till Howie could take some of them, before moving inside the house. Maya placed the bags on the tv table, so they could watch some tv while eating. She then walked over to him, tip toeing up to place a short soft kiss on his lips. "And not that I wouldn't mind walking around the living room just with a blanket, but I will just go put some clothe on real quick," she chuckled a little bit, before she moved to the bedroom to quickly just jump in some shorts and a quick crop top after having made sure she was cleaned up. Then, making her way back to the living room while putting her hair up into a messy bun. Then she almost danced over to the sofa sitting down ready for the feast.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 9:30 am

It really is” he laughed about her comment about her growling stomach. He was quick to steal some of the chips out of her hand as they drove home. Even though it had been a hell of a morning. There was still nothing better than this, and he was going to cherries the fact that they could hang out like this every day, until he had to move away to London and start a new chapter of his life. He had wanted to ask her to follow him, move in with him. But at this point he also wanted her to stay with her family now that she had found them. And even though London wasn’t as far away as anything else. It would make it harder just to pop by and see them every now and again. She deserved to be happy with them, as long as she wanted, and then he would get back home as often as he could.

He parked the car and walked around the car, laughing as he looked at Maya using her powers to carry everything instead of just waiting for him to open her door and take some of them. He quickly grabbed the bags she couldn’t have and then he walked towards the house and opened up for them to get in. He placed the rest of the brown bags beside those she had carried, he grabbed her hand as she pulled away to pull her back and placed another kiss on her lips “Hmm, shame, I like seeing you walking around like that” he teased and then let her run back to the bedroom to change. He started making coffee, that would be one thing he would never buy from McDonalds. Shit coffee that was.

Just as she came back he was ready with two cups that he placed on the table before he dropped down on the couch and found the remote to turn on the tv. “what a morning” he breathed and closed his eyes waiting for the machine to start op.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 4:28 pm

It was so weird to know that they only had a little while before things would change once again, not because she expected it to be a huge change that he moved to London. Maya wanted nothing more than for Howie to follow his dreams, and she wanted to follow him, but her heart was still torn between where she should go and what she should do. Maya had gotten used to living with him all summer, between spending a few days a week at her parents. She was distracted by her train of thoughts when the lovely smell of coffee past her nose.

Maya sighed a bit looking over at Howie as he breathed out. It sure had been a very hectic one, and she grabbed a few chips as she turned her head to him. It was still unreal to her how she could love someone so much as she loved him, and sometimes even more surreal that he loved her too. "But you came for me," she breathed out with a warm dancing on her lips, as she reached out to grab the cup of coffee to take a small sip, placing the cup on top of her knee as she crossed her legs in the sofa. It still seemed like such a normal thing, to go look for someone if you didn't know where they were - it was just first till this year that people actually had started doing that for her.

"I can promise you we will nap it out later," she chuckled a bit. It was always exhausting going through transformations like that, but getting some food in her system was highly needed to get some energy back in her body as well. And the coffee of course, never forget the coffee. But she didn't mind taking a nap with him later, that was one thing she was sure about. Maya lifted her cup once again to take another mouthful before placing the cup back on the coffee table. Then, she opened some of the bags, folding some of the napkins to place some of the goods on there, and started eating, she closed her eyes for a moment, it was just what she needed. "This is so good right now," she chuckled while she just kept on eating.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What happened on the new moon?   What happened on the new moon? Empty

What happened on the new moon?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The sun and the moon [cw]
» The stars or the moon?
» Bad Moon Rising
» In the light of the moon (cw)
» To the moon and back. [ TW ]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum